1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Panther68

Panther68 Sex Machine

Prologue

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I became physically attracted to my sister Melissa when she was 15 years old and I was 18. Sis was about 5’2“, baby blue eyes, she had a nice figure with still a little baby fat as they say. Her breasts were 34 C which I knew from checking her bra in the laundry. The thing I found most attractive about her was her long chestnut brown hair which went down to her waist.a[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Often after she took a shower she would ask me to brush it for her if I wasn’t busy. I actually started to make sure I wasn’t doing amuch when I knew she was about to take a shower. I don’t think she ever purposely wore anything with the intention of exciting me. I did get to see her in a various stages of dress, long t-shirts girls like to sleep in, her swimsuits both one piece and bikinis, bra and panties, and a occasionally just a towel wrapped around her. My favorite was an old dress shirt of mine I had outgrown she seemed to like to sleep in. She never wore a bra with it and it would be unbuttoned to the point of exposing most of her breasts when she’d sit on the floor in front of me. It also gave me a nice view of her collection of thong panties.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Even though there was never any sexual contact my imagination would come up with some pretty hot fantasies of how things could get sexual between us.[/FONT]

Part I
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I am now 46 and Sis is 43. I’ve been divorced for 2 years now. Melissa kicked her husband out after finding him screwing his office assistant at his company’s Christmas party.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I knew from talking to her on the phone she felt it was her fault for letting herself go and getting fat and he didn’t find her attractive anymore. The last time I saw her she was overweight but far from being fat. I told her just that when we talked but convinced her it was nothing she couldn’t get rid of if she watched what she ate and started to work out. She thanked me for being honest with her said she’d try.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Over the next few months we talked on the phone and I could tell in her voice her spirit was coming back up. We never discussed her weight or appearance anymore. She had decided to fly back for Memorial Day weekend. I was really looking forward to seeing her.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]A few weeks before she was due to fly in she forwarded me a copy of her airline itinerary. With a note asking if I would pick her up at the airport since her flight didn’t get in until 9:30 PM. She didn’t want to bother our folks to do it since they normally go to bed around that time. Her long time friend Amy who also sometimes picked her up had moved when her husband got a promotion and had to relocate to work in the company’s Midwest regional office. I replied back that I would be happy to pick her up.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I don’t know why but suddenly those memories of her when we were teenagers started to come back into my mind. The fantasies of being with her sexually were not far behind. I found myself in bed jerking off to those fantasies. My dreams that night were of my sister and I having sex but we were not teens anymore. We were both our current ages and she looked the same as I last saw her. After all these years I still wanted her and loved her more than a brother should love his sister.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]When I went online to check my email the next morning there was an email from Sis.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks big brother I owe you big time. I’m not just talking about picking me up either. We can talk about it when I get there. Love Ya, Melissa”[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I was really clueless to what she could be talking about. I was her brother she would never owe me for anything I did for her. I did want to do something else for her though. She seemed to be feeling pretty good about herself but I wanted to try something to boost her self esteem even more. What if she were to get some sexy outfits from a secret admirer?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I opened up my web browser to Victoria’s Secret web page and started checking out some of the various outfits. My memories of her wearing my old dress shirt prompted me to look in the sleepwear section first. I found a silk button up sleep shirt that looked like a man’s dress shirt. Instead of getting a plain white one like my shirt had been I picked one with blue pin stripes. Next I started looking for a pair of panties that matched it. Instead of looking at the thongs, I started to look at what they refer to as v-strings instead of g-strings. I added both to my shopping cart. Next I found a matching animal print bra and panty set. Finally I picked out a sheer black baby doll nightie with a matching v-string. I never realized they had hair care products so I picked a nicely scented shampoo and conditioner. I went ahead and purchased the items as though it was Melissa buying them for herself. I used one of those prepaid Visa cards you can buy in the store and use any with name you wanted. I created a fake Google mail account to send the order confirmation to.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Even though I knew the most I would get from this would probably be to smell her hair if she used the hair care products I didn’t care. The thought of her reaction to getting them and that somebody still found her to be sexy and desirable was enough for me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I got to the airport and checked the arrivals. Her flight had landed about 5 minutes before I got there. The airport wasn’t too busy since she was coming in on a Thursday night to beat the holiday rush. I waited by the security checkpoint to greet her.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I almost didn’t recognize her when I saw her. She was wearing a pair of low cut jeans and a black tank top. Gone was the bulge around her waistline replaced by some nice tight abs and what looked to be a diamond shining from a belly button piercing.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]She came up and gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek. That really caught me off guard because we rarely hugged each other and actually we both always seemed to deliberately avoid it.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Look at you!, I exclaimed. ”You look great. You’re even letting your hair grow long again.“ I couldn’t help but take in her beauty even if she was my sister.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Noticing my gaze she turned around a few times so I could check out the new Melissa.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks bro,” she said kissing me again. This time it was a quick peck on the lips. “I took your advice and started eating better and working out. Once I got rid of the first 170 lbs, (referring to her husband I assumed) the rest was easier than I thought. I just needed the right motivation.” Teasingly she added, “I must have done better than I thought for my big brother to be checking me out. By the way, I think you need to practice what you preach.” She playfully poked my bulging waistline.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Changing the subject before I got myself in trouble I said, “Let’s get your luggage and I’ll take you to Mom and Dad’s house.”[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I have a better idea,” she replied. “Since they probably are already asleep why don’t we go to Coaches so I can see the old gang there. I know you don’t really go for that but it is Thursday so it will probably be just a few of the regulars. Besides since you don’t drink much, you can be my designated driver.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Coaches was the neighborhood bar where she used to work before she got married and moved out of state. I almost said no because I was really uncomfortable around people I didn’t know. I thought about it and was thinking by the way she was dressed she was probably hoping to meet up with a guy she once knew. I was happy for her to be getting back in the dating game so I agreed. “Okay,” I told her. “You know you ask so little of me me I can never turn down your requests.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]We got her luggage and walked to the car. I loaded it in the trunk and opened her door for her while she got in. As we were driving to Coaches she spoke, “I really appreciate this Shawn. Who knows maybe you’ll meet someone. It’s been two years since you got divorced. It’s too bad Amy got married. You seemed to really like going out with her.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I know she wasn’t doing it on purpose but she was making it difficult for me not to admit my feelings that the someone I wanted to be with was sitting beside me. The only reason I dated her friend Amy is because the two of them were so much alike. I quit seeing Amy is because I came real close a few times to calling her by my sister’s name when we were having sex.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]As I pulled into the parking lot I was relieved to see only a handful of cars. Melissa seemed to recognize a few a cars.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Looks like there are a few people here tonight I know,” she said.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]As we walked into the bar, everyone looked toward the door to see who the new arrival was. From what I could see there were about four couples there. A few of the women got up and came over and gave my sister a hug.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Melissa, what a surprise,” one of them said. “Are you in town for the holiday?”[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Yes, I’ll be staying for a week,” she answered. “Everyone this is Shawn.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Melissa introduced everyone to me. They were all strangers but I said a polite hello to each of them. We sat down and ordered a few drinks. When I ordered a drink Melissa looked at me with surprise. “I just need the one,” I said for her ears only. She looked at me indicating she understood.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You found yourself a quiet one Melissa. That’s an interesting change for you,” the bartender pointed out.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Yes, he is but he opens up once he gets to know someone. He’s one of the nicest guys I’ve ever known,” she told them. She never pointed out that I was her brother. Maybe it was just because it was all couples and she didn’t want to seem out of place.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Melissa spent the next hour catching up with everyone. She told them about her divorce. They seemed glad that she was getting over it and found someone new referring to me I guess. As we were getting ready to leave one couple invited us to their house for a cookout on Sunday.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks, but we already have plans to spend it with my parents,” Melissa said.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]When we left to leave I opened the door for her and she got in. Smiling at me she said, “You’re always a gentleman getting the door for his lady.” Tonight she was right she did seem like my lady tonight. Everyone in the bar thought we were a couple. It felt nice.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]As I started to head to take her to our parents house. Melissa said quietly, “Would it be alright if I stayed with you this trip. Mom and Dad always try to go all out when I stay with them and I always feel like I’ve been a burden when I leave.”[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sis, my place is not all that big. Besides I’d go all out to make you comfortable too, just like Mom and Dad would,” I told her. Deep down I was worried that being alone with her like that would reveal the true type of love I felt toward her.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I’m not worried about how small your place is. We’ll be at Mom and Dad’s most of the time anyway. As for you going all out to make your little sister comfortable I expect that. I just won’t feel like I was a burden afterward because you’re not as old as our parents.”[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Okay, Sis like I said before I never seem to be able to say no to your requests.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Walking into my apartment she looked around while I set her luggage down. It didn’t take long because I lived in a small studio apartment. It had a small kitchenette with a bar type setup to eat at. It had a living area with with a couch and desk. The TV was set up so I could turn it around and watch it in the bed which was against the far wall. If you’ve ever stayed at Residence Inn it was a very similar layout.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Well now that you’ve seen it are you sure you want to stay here?” I asked.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]We can make it work. It may be small but it is a lot bigger than the room we used to share when we were little.”[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Well sis,” pointing out the obvious. “We are a lot bigger now.”[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]That we are big brother... That we are.... Now if it is alright with you I need to take a shower and get ready for bed. It’s been a long day.” [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]She grabbed one of her smaller bags and headed toward the bathroom after I told her where to find clean towels.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]While she was in the shower I changed into a pair of sleep shorts and loose t-shirt that I usually sleep in. I also grabbed a blanket and pillow and set it near the couch. Sleeping on the couch would be no big deal for me. I often fell asleep on it watching TV or reading a book and never bothered to get up and climb in my bed. Finally I turned the TV around and put the remote on the nightstand.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Well that’s a good trick to get a woman into your bed. If she want’s to watch TV she has to share your bed,” she said mischievously.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]She caught me off guard and I mumbled something about I just thought she might want to watch TV and I was going to sleep on the couch and read for a bit. Then I noticed what she was wearing. She had on the silk sleep shirt from Victoria’s Secret I had bought her. Damn it complimented her new figure nicely.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Actually, I was wondering if you’d like your old job back,” she said holding up her hair brush. She walked toward me and sat down in front of the couch. As she sat she pulled up the sleep shirt so she wasn’t sitting on it. I could tell she had the v-string on. I had a brief glimpse of her bare ass.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I sat down behind her and took the brush from her hand and started brushing out her hair. It only reached halfway down her back now. The memories and fantasies came back to me. I looked down and noticed she had the top buttons undone and a nice view of her breasts. I kept brushing as I did years ago.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I can’t tell you how relaxing it feels when you brush my hair for me. You’re the only guy who would ever do it for me,” she told me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I really was at a loss for words. Even more so as I noticed her nipples were now poking out against her shirt. I am not sure but there may have now been another button undone because I could now see the top portion of her aureola. My cock was now hard as a rock and I had no idea how I would hide it from her.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]A soft moan escaped Melissa’s lips as she started to get up taking me by the hand holding the hair brush.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Come on big brother, let’s go to bed. Your bed is big enough for both of us and I’m not letting you sleep on the couch.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Thinking quickly I grabbed the pillow I had gotten and held it so she wouldn’t notice my cock which was now sticking out of my shorts. As she pulled down the covers and climbed into bed she made no attempt to hide the bare cheeks of her ass from my sight. As I got into bed I wondered if all my dreams and fantasies were about to come true.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hey Sis...”[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]What dear brother?”[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I just wanted to tell you I had a really nice time tonight. Your friends at Coaches all made me feel comfortable. Everything about tonight it made me feel...” I stopped not sure if I should tell her.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Made you feel what? I think I know but you need to tell me,” she prompted.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I swallowed hard not sure I could say it. Looking into her blue eyes the words came out, “Like we were a couple that was dating. Your friends they all thought we were a couple.”[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]She looked back at me saying, “I know. I felt it as well. I think we both needed a night out like this. That is why I didn’t tell anyone you were my brother. I wanted that feeling as well. Do you have to work tomorrow?”[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Not really. The Friday before a holiday weekend will be slow. What do you have in mind?”[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Take a guess and ask me,” she said playfully.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Things were starting to become clear as to how we both felt. “Melissa, would you like to go on another date together?” I asked.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I would love that Shawn. I think I know where also. Can I surprise you?”[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I like your surprises,” I said thinking back to the way she looked when I picked her up at the airport. There is one more thing though. I leaned forward and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. ”Goodnight.“[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Melissa propped herself up on her elbow looking at me with surprise.[/FONT]

“[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Oh shit, I blew it and pushed it to far,” I thought.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Then she smiled at me like I’d never seen before. She leaned forward and returned the kiss lingering for a few seconds before snuggling up to me. “Goodnight Shawn,” she whispered into my ear.[/FONT]

2. Panther68

Panther68 Sex Machine

Sis Comes Home for Memorial Day Part II

I woke up the next morning wondering if it was all a dream. I quickly realized it wasn’t when I felt a bare breast against my arm. She was still snuggled up against me, but her shirt was now completely unbuttoned. She had one of her legs draped over mine and could feel the warmth of her pussy against my leg even thru her panties. Looking down I could see her v-string disappear into the crack of her ass my hand just inches away from it. This was real.

Even though I didn’t want this moment to end, I knew we should both get up and get on with our day. I kissed her softly on the top of her hair.

It’s about time you woke up,” Melissa said. “I’ve been awake for about half an hour”

Why didn’t you wake me up?, I asked.

I tried but you were out like a light. I thought I was going to have to take drastic measures.”

Like what? I’m not sure anything could have woken me,” I said with an air of challenge in my voice. “I don’t ever remember having slept so soundly.”

I slept pretty good myself. I think this might have worked though,” she said uncertainly. She hesitated for a few seconds before I felt her move her hand from my stomach. She reached down and gave my already semi-hard cock a light squeeze thru my shorts. She then sat up and gave me a quick kiss and got of bed. She didn’t bother to close her shirt and I got my first full view of her breasts.

Sis picked up the phone and called our parents to let them know she got in alright. “Yes it worked out okay. We’re gonna spend some time together today, but we’ll stop by in a little while,” she said into the phone. “Oh and Mom... I don’t want you and Dad to be working out in the yard today to get ready for the cookout. It’s just too hot for you two to be working outside. Shawn and I will be over tomorrow and take care of getting things ready. I love you too Mom. We’ll see you after we grab a bite to eat,” she added.

Is that the surprise for our date? Going to work in the folks yard?” I joked.

No goofy, that’s tomorrow. Let’s consider that our third date.”

She walked toward the fridge and opened it. “Typical bachelor refrigerator... A few different things to drink and some carryout leftovers. I’ll give you credit for not having anything growing though,” she laughed.

There’s coffee if you want to make some,” I told her.

That’s okay... I quit drinking coffee the same time I quit smoking.”

Geez Sis... I am so embarrassed that I didn’t even notice that you’d quit,” I apologized.

She walked toward me her top totally open now. Placing her arms around my neck she pressed her body into mine. “That's alright big brother. The changes you did notice mean more to me,” she said softly. Again she kissed me on my lips. I started to return the kiss but she quickly let go and walked away.

How about I use your car and run to the store and get a few things to eat while you take a shower?” she suggested. “Oh and can I use your computer to check my email?”

Sis... you don’t even have to ask. While you’re here consider this your home.”

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. The hot shower felt so good and the thought of everything that had happened since Melissa’s arrival had my cock fully hard and wanting some relief. I started to reach down to take care of business but instead reached to turn the water to cold. I was sure that before she had to go, that I was finally going to make love to my beloved sister.

Since I wasn’t a lover of cold showers, I finished quickly, dried off, and got dressed. I wasn’t sure what she had in mind for the day, so I just put on a pair of nice jeans and a golf shirt. I called work to let them know I wouldn’t be in that day and they told me it wouldn’t be a problem. Melissa must have brought in the morning paper and set it on the counter. I turned on the morning news and sat down to read the paper at the same time while I waited.

It was about ten minutes later when Melissa came in carrying a few bags. She asked me to get the rest out of the car and she’d start fixing us something to eat. I brought in the rest and she told me to go back to reading the paper until breakfast was ready.

As I sat down I noticed she was dressed very differently today. She had on a nice shirt and pair of shorts. Although they still complimented her figure they almost seemed baggy compared to the skintight outfit she had arrived in. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. “Probably just wants to be comfortable for whatever she has planned,” I thought.

After a few minutes she called me, “Ready to eat?”

I got up and she was setting two bowls on the breakfast bar and already had poured two large glasses of orange juice. As I got closer I saw the bowls contained a variety of sliced fruits. “No bacon and eggs?” I asked.

Weren’t you the one to tell me to watch what I eat? I do treat myself to a more traditional breakfast every two weeks or so though. I seem to remember that you liked the kinds of fruit I picked,” she said.

I was just teasing. It looks good. Just like you,” I added. I leaned over to kiss her and she turned her head and tilted it offering her cheek to kiss.

Sit down and eat so we can getting going,” she told me.

As I was eating, I thought to myself, “I wonder if she is having second thoughts about what had happened between us. The more conservative outfit and having me kiss her on the cheek instead of her lips.”

This is a nice change of pace from my regular breakfast. I think I could get used to this,”I told her.

Which? Having fruit for breakfast or somebody fixing it for you?” she said chuckling, but looking seriously into my eyes.

Both,” I said with more seriousness than I intended.

Wow are you considering ending your solitary lifestyle?” she asked.

Maybe.... for the right woman,” I replied.

Well brother dear, promise me you’ll get my approval this time.” she insisted. “I never did like that bitch you married. She was just taking advantage of your good nature. I don’t want to see you get hurt again.”

She seemed to be sending out mixed signals to me. I couldn’t think clearly. I so badly wanted to tell her it was her I wanted in my life like that, but was still afraid I would scare her off. Was the physical contact just her way of playfully trying to ease the tension that always seemed exist when we were together? I decided I should lay of the subtle suggestions and limit the physical contact to what would be appropriate to for a brother and sister.

Okay Sis. I will be sure to get your blessing this time, if there is a this time.”

We finished eating in silence. I got up and took the dishes to the sink and rinsed them off and put them in the dishwasher.

Okay Bro, lets get going. Mom and Dad are expecting us to stop by for a few minutes,” she said.

I have a quick question Sis.“

What is it?”

Am I dressed alright for whatever you have planed?”

Well, I would suggest you put on some shorts, but we both know you never wear shorts except around the house.”

All right, let’s get going,” I said as I picked up my keys and cell phone.

During the ride to our parent’s house Melissa asked, “I hope it is alright that I volunteered both of us to do all the heavy work for the cookout this weekend?”

Not a problem Sis. I was already planning to go over to help tomorrow,” I told her. “I think if the fairy tale of me finding my Princess and settling down in a nice house with a white picket fence. I will volunteer to take over the hosting.”

We think alike on that. When I was driving to the store this morning and thought about doing the same if I decide to move back here. I got to thinking though with the exception of the heavy work that planning and hosting the cookout seems to give them a lot of pleasure.

You’re really thinking of moving back!” I said with surprise. “How long have you been thinking about that and what’s keeping you from doing it?”

For a few months now. There are a few details that I am not sure will work out the way I’d like but I think I’ll have decided by the end of this trip,” she quietly said. Seeming to want to change the subject she added, “I meant to tell you after I went to store that I really like your new car.”

I’m glad you do. Since I live in a small place it leaves a little extra money in my pocket so I decided to spoil myself a little. I’ll tell you what, if you move back I’ll let you use it whenever you want. You can add that as a plus for reasons to move back.”

Actually the way you made that offer puts a handful of pluses in the move back column. Please don’t tell Mom and Dad I am thinking about it. I don’t want them to get their hopes up if my plans don’t work out. Add that to our secrets we wouldn’t want to share with the folks,“ she instructed me.

As we got out of the car Mom and Dad came out to greet us. They exchanged hugs and kisses with Melissa and told us to come in for a few minutes. As we were walking in Mom complimented on her new appearance.

We all took seats in the living room. We exchanged the usual small talk and pleasantries. The details for Sunday’s cookout were discussed. Melissa and I took turns asking about the various things that needed to be done to get ready. We let them know all the things we were going to do to help get ready and would be back the next morning.

Mom then changed the subject asking, “So what do you two have planned for the day. I can’t remember the last time you both did something together.” She sorta scolded us both saying, “It’s about time the two of you finally grew up. You were always so cold to each other after you reached your teens. I never could understand why. My maternal instincts told me you didn’t hate each other and you never fought like some siblings do.”

I spoke up first saying, “It’s really hard to explain Mom. I’m not sure I totally understand myself. But the important thing is that we’ve finally put that in our past and we’re getting to know each other again.” I really did know the reason why I was like that but couldn’t ever let them the kind of love I felt for my sister.

Nicely said Bro. It’s the same for me, I am so happy to be friends with my big brother again.” She then flashed that same smile she had right before she kissed me goodnight and fell asleep in my arms the night before.

Mom seemed very happy saying, “I’m so glad to see that. So you never told me what you’re up to today.”

Sis told her, “I'm keeping it a secret from Shawn. I want him to be surprised.” She then whispered something into Mom's ear. Whatever she told her must have hit deep with Mom because you could see her eyes start to tear up. Melissa then got up and walked over to Dad bent over and whispered into his ears.

That’s a great idea sweetheart! The two of you always loved going there. Why don’t you two get on with your plans... we have the next few days to catch up on things. Melissa your mom is right you are looking very nice and I am glad you’re getting over everything that happened last Christmas.”

Melissa bent over kissing Dad on the cheek. “Thanks Daddy, we’ll see you tomorrow,” she said. “Come on big brother let’s roll. Oh, give me your keys. I’m driving since you don’t know where we’re going yet.”

I tossed her the keys telling her, “It’s your show today. I’ve been looking forward to find out what your surprise is.”

Mom and Dad walked us to the door telling us to have fun.

Melissa climbed in the driver’s side as I got in on the passenger side.

Hang on Bro, I’m gonna take you for a ride we’ll never forget,” she almost shouted. I couldn’t help imagining the possible double meaning of those words. She then peeled out as she pulled away from the house.

We were both very quiet as we started got on the highway. I was trying to figure out where we were heading. Finally I figured out where that might be. Speaking up I asked, “Are we going to the zoo?”

You got it Bro.”

Dad was right we both loved going there when we were kids. I haven’t been there in a few years. Good choice Sis.”

There’s a bigger reason I picked it,” she said quietly.

What’s that?” I asked.

Well it’s really the last place I remember going where we really had fun together. You’d take my hand and practically drag me from exhibit to exhibit, tell me all about all the different animals. I’d sneak up behind you and put ice down your back from my soda. I love to relax thinking about those times. Shortly after the last time we went is when the invisible wall went up between us. ”Why do you think that happened,“ she asked nervously.

I felt very guilty. She spent time remember those times. Even though I often thought back to those times as well, I also spent a lot of time fantasizing about making love to her. I answered, “I think because we were both getting older and maybe we just fell into that stereotype that it wasn’t cool for a brother and sister to be good friends.” That was the truth to some extent but I knew it went far beyond that to much larger social stigma.

She looked at me quickly and returned her eyes to the road. “That may be part of it, but I know for me that it goes far beyond that,” she stated boldly. “I can see you're uncomfortable talking about it, but promise me you'll open up tonight and I will too. I know I need to do it no matter what the consequences.

I agree. You know Mom and Dad always like to say I’m the smart one,” I added, “I think you really are.”

We both are Shawn. You just hold it in more than I do and I think I finally figured out why. I am almost 100% sure that everything is going to work out like we never could have imagined.”

Now I was really scared. Could she know how I felt about her and planned to tell me how wrong it was and I needed to get over it and move on with my life. Everything had gone great between us since she got in town. Maybe I could think of something else to tell her. I knew that wouldn’t work though. She always had this ability to read right thru people and tell what they were really like. I was so deep in thought I did not notice we had arrived at the zoo and already parked.

Sir, we have arrived at our destination. The local time is 10:15 AM and the temperature is 71 degrees with partly cloudy skies. I’d like to thank you for riding Little Sis’s taxi service. If your future travel plans mean a ride anywhere in the local area I hope you choose your Little Sis to get you there again,” she announced.

All my nervous thoughts were gone in an instant as we both burst out laughing so hard it hurt. “I’m gonna hold you to that Sis,” I told you.

Well that’s good because I plan to hold you to letting me use this hot car of yours whenever I want. Now hop out I need to scoot over to the passenger seat,” she told me.

I hopped out and held the door open to watch to see what she had to do. She started unbuttoning her shorts and slipped them down her legs. Her shirt was long so I couldn’t see what she had on underneath. Then she lifted her shirt over her head and picked up her shorts and shirt quickly folding them and setting them on the seat. She was now wearing some skintight white shorts and a red tube top. Completing the transformation she reached back and took out the band holding her hair in a ponytail and shook it loose. God she went to beautiful to totally hot in seconds.

Damn you look hot!” I slipped.

Thanks, I’ve always thought a woman should look good for her man when he is so special to her. I want every guy here today see us and think you’re the luckiest son of bitch in the world to have such a hot date,” she said stepping out of the car.

I started to wonder why she let herself go after she got married. If what she just said was true then her husband must not have been that special to her. Maybe she was just trying to boost my self esteem. Either way this definitely was not the time to broach that topic.

As we headed toward the ticket counter she slipped her arm around mine and rested her head on my arm as I led the way.

As the day progressed things were very much like they used to be. There were new exhibits since she had been there and like before I would take her hand and lead the way and tell her about them. When taking a break to have a snack and cold drink reached into my cup when she wasn’t looked and grabbed a piece of ice and dropped it between her breasts and it slid down into her tube top. She could have just pulled the bottom away and let it fall out. She looked around quickly and seeing we were alone pulled her tube top down to retrieve the piece of ice. Although it wasn’t my intention the effect of the ice had made Melissa’s nipples hard. She rubbed the piece of ice over each nipple making them even harder before pulling her top back up.

You brat! See what you did? I would make you kiss them to warm them back up, but it would only make them harder,“ she teased. She took me by the hand. ”Come on I want to ride the train.“

It was just a small train that lead through an area where the animals roam freely. While on the train we started trading quick playful kisses. There was an older couple behind us. I heard the woman ask her husband, “Were we still in love that much when we were their age?” We looked at each other and smiled went back to watching the animals.

We enjoyed the rest of our visit to the zoo walking and holding hands or with arms around each others waist. As the sun began to set we took a seat on a bench. The zoo would close soon and so would the wonderful time we had shared together. We watched the sun slip below the horizon.

Melissa looked into my eyes and said sincerely, “Today has been wonderful Shawn. I’ll always remember this as one of the greatest days of my life.”

No further words were spoken as our lips came together. This time it didn’t end after a few seconds. Instead it became more intense. Our lips parted as our tongues explored each others lips and mouths. Time seemed to stand still.

A voice came over the loudspeaker, “Guests, the zoo is now closing for the day. We hope you’ve enjoyed your visit and invite you to return again soon.”

We broke our kiss and stood to leave. We looked at each other and embraced resuming our passionate kissing.

This time we were interrupted by the sound of someone clearing his throat. We turned to see a security guard standing nearby.

I am sorry I have to interrupt but we’re closed now. You need to exit the park,” he apologized.

We’re sorry,” I said catching my breath. We did hear the announcement but I guess we just got caught up in the moment,“ I confessed.

That's okay,” he told us. “Hardly a day goes by when we don't have to break up a couple like yourselves especially when there is a beautiful sunset like we had tonight. This spot and a few others like it are the first place we stop when making our rounds after closing.

Melissa and I both looked at him embarrassed for being caught making out like a couple of teenagers. Holding hands we quickly walked toward the gate.

Hold on a second!”, he called out to us.

We stopped and turned toward him. He came back up to us and motioned for us to walk with him proceeding toward the exit gate again.

He explained, “You know there must be something magical about that spot. It seems to bring out the true love couples feel toward each other. It’s happened to couples I’ve come close to kicking out for getting into some pretty heated arguments during the day. It happens to the young and old. I’ve even had some gay couples I’ve broken up. That kinda woke be up that two people of the same sex could truly love each other. I learned the same thing about couples with a large difference in their ages. When you’re drawn to that spot it must be true love guiding you. It’s almost like cupid is watching that spot shooting love arrows as fast as he can.”

We got to the gate but the guard continued talking.

There is something about the two of you that reminds me of another couple that comes here. About twelve years ago they were the very first couple I had to interrupt. They were both about 17 years old I’d say. I figured it was just overactive teenage hormones kicking in,” he laughed. “They kept coming back though a few times a year always ending the day on that bench watching the sunset. A few years later someone must of pulled some strings with the board of directors. They became the first couple to have a sunset wedding and then a reception here after we closed to the public. They have two children now. Mike is seven and Shawna is four. Mike is always dragging his sister around telling her about all the animals. Mom and Dad just follow along letting them have their fun. All the staff know their story and when they are here at closing time someone will volunteer to take the kids for a behind the scenes tour so Mom and Dad can have some alone time watching the sunset.”

I looked at Melissa and could see tears in her eyes. She let go of my hand and walked over to the guard and hugged him.

Thank you so much for sharing that with us,” she told him. “It has really helped me put some things in the right perspective.”

She then came back to me. I wiped a tear from her cheek as she put her arm around my waist.

It my pleasure,” he responded. “You two have a nice evening,” saying it with a grin and a subtle wink.

I’m sure we will,” I responded. “I hope you have to kick us out again sometime.”

It would be my honor to do that sir. We have to make our guests happy,” he said with a chuckle.

When we reached the car Melissa looked up at me saying, “I impressed Bro!”

What do you mean Sis?”

I’ve never seen you express your feelings like that to a total stranger.”

I hadn’t even realized that was what I had done. “Oh that is probably because he was a total stranger,” I told her.

I’d buy that excuse except for one thing. The remark you made about having to kick us out again. You genuinely meant that. So if we were to return and see him again he’d no longer be a stranger.”

I started to ask her when she got a degree in psychiatry, but she put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

Let’s go home,” she said and then got in the car. I closed the door behind her and walked around and climbed into the driver’s seat.

As we pulled out of the parking lot I asked, “Want to grab a bite to eat? I know a nice quiet restaurant.”

No thanks, I’ve eaten so much junk food today I shouldn’t eat for the next week,” she stated. “Unless...” she paused. “I find some way to work it off,” she said with a grin.

Subconsciously my foot started to press harder on the accelerator. I felt her hand on my thigh. “Slow down Bro!” she commanded. “We’ve held our desires in for almost 30 years. Let’s not get hurt or killed in an accident in the last few hours of that wait.”

As she ran her hand over my thigh, I relaxed on the accelerator and slowed to a safe speed. After we exited the highway I pulled into a grocery store parking lot.

I need to get a few things wanna come in?” I asked while parking.

No, I think I’ll wait in the car.”

Okay, I’ll only be a few minutes,” I told her. I went into the store, bought two bottles of her favorite wine and returned to the car. I set them in the back of the car and resumed the drive home.

Melissa started laughing when she saw what I had bought. She started rubbing my thigh again.

What’s so funny?” I asked.

Nothing really. I was just thinking one bottle would have been enough. You don’t have to get me drunk to seduce me,” she said as her hand moved slowly squeezing my cock through my pants. Her other hand lightly running her nails over the exposed part of her breasts.

As good as it felt I reminded her of what she said earlier about getting in an accident. Reluctantly she stopped and just rested her head on my arm.

We pulled into the apartment complex a few minutes latter. I retrieved the wine from the back seat. We took each others hand as we walked to the apartment.

After we entered the apartment we fell into each others arms and kissed with even more passion than ever. It had to have lasted at least five to ten minutes. Melissa broke off the kiss trying to catch her breath.

God Bro, I’ve NEVER been kissed like that!!!” she said gasping. “Where did you learn to kiss like that?”

She reached down and picked up the two bottles of wine which slipped from my hands. She walked to the kitchen and put one in the freezer and the other in the refrigerator.

To tell you the truth, I really don’t know. I’ve never considered myself a good kisser. Maybe it’s because I’ve never kissed someone who I love as much as you and the fact that there are so many years of missed kisses bottled up inside me.”

We sat on the couch together. We both confessed the love we had felt for each other all these years and the fear we both had of letting the other know. We both thought that if we had admitted or shown those feelings the other would hate us for it.

I looked deep into her eyes and told her with all my heart, “Melissa, I love you... I always have. I love you as my sister, but I also love you as a man loves a woman. I will love you forever and will always be there for you.”

Melissa looked back at me stunned. Finally she reached over taking my hand in hers and said firmly, “Shawn, I love you as well... I always have. I love you as my brother, but I also love you as a woman loves a man. I will love you forever and will always be there for you.”

Like a bride and groom who had just completed their vows we kissed. Melissa got up from the couch. We were both in a daze from what had just transpired.

I’m gonna take a shower and freshen up a little.”

Want someone to wash your back for you,” I volunteered.

Mmmm...that is tempting Bro, but not this time. We’re both gonna need one in the morning so let’s plan that one to be together. The wine should be chilled enough now that you can pour us each a glass. I’ll be out in about 10 minutes and meet you here on the couch.” She gave be a kiss on my forehead and walked away.

As she headed toward the bathroom she was undoing her shorts and stopped to step out of them. She had nothing on underneath. When she took her tube top off she didn't do so as a expected. Instead she pulled it down below her breasts and and slid it down to her ankles. She then lifted one foot out and lifted her leg with the top hanging from her ankle. She then picked up her shorts. She turned facing me and blew me a kiss before heading to the bathroom. I was seeing her totally nude for the first time.

I already had seen her pretty much topless so I knew her breasts were quite firm for a woman in her forty’s. About the only thing I hadn’t seen was the neatly trimmed brown bush that covered her pussy. Her body was incredible. The diamond navel piercing accentuated it even more.

I quickly changed into a pair of gym shorts and decent t-shirt. I closed the drapes. I had a small fireplace with gas logs which was more for appearance than heat. Since I didn’t have any candles to set the mood I lit it and turned off the lights. I heard the shower stop so I quickly poured the wine.

Melissa came into the room wearing the tiger print bra and pantie set I had gotten her. I stood speechless as I admired her.

What’s a matter cat got your tongue?”

Not a cat but a tigress does.”

I’m glad to hear that because I have some plans for that tongue.”

She walked toward me. She stopped short and started posing in sexy positions letting me see her from all angles. Stepping toward me she took her her glass of wine taking a sip as we sat down. Instead of joining me she sat down on the floor in front of me just like the previous night. She reached under the couch and pulled out her hair brush.

I took it from her and went to work brushing out her freshly washed hair. It smelled different tonight so I suspect she used the shampoo and conditioner I got her.

I noticed we seemed to spend more time watching the tiger exhibit today than the others. I thought this would be an outfit you would appreciate. Doe’s it look as good on me as you imagined?” she asked turning her head and looking me straight in the eyes.

I’m busted,” I thought out loud. “How did you know?”

She turned her head back toward the fireplace so I could continue brushing her hair.
    Well when I first got them I tried to think of who might have sent them. They would have to know my address and that I was no longer married. That narrowed it down to just a few guys Brian used to work with that had hit on me when we had a party or cookout at the house. Then a couple of things hit me. The first was the timing. I received them just a few days after we exchanged email about picking me up at the airport. The second was how you would admire me when we were teenagers and I’d wear very little for our hair brushing sessions. But then the surprise you showed when I walked out in the sleep shirt last night made me think I was mistaken. I have to confess that when I checked my email this morning I got curious and I checked your browser history. You had been on Victoria’s Secret website and viewed all the outfits I got. I was quite flattered. You boosted my self esteem just like when we were teenagers.”

She explained, “When I first asked you to start brushing my hair when we were teenagers, it was just so I could spend a little time with you. Then I noticed how you would look at me at times. I could tell you found me attractive even though I didn't think I was. So I started wearing less clothes for those times together. I could tell it excited you so I kept it up. I found myself getting turned on doing it.”

I noticed she was now rubbing the front of her panties. “Knowing that you found me sexy gave me the confidence to start dating. It only took a few dates with different guys to know it was really you I wanted to be with.”

Her voice trailed off as she became lost in pleasuring herself. She now had one hand in her panties rubbing her pussy and the other caressing her breasts. I reached down and started to massage her breasts. Discovering that it opened from the front I undid her bra pulling the cups back. I continued rubbing them now concentrating on her hard nipples.

Ooooh God it feels better than I thought it would,” she moaned.

She leaned back into me resting her head on my now exposed cock. She moved her head back and forth letting her soft hair caress it. I continued playing with her tits. I could tell she was close to cumming.

Ooooh yes big brother!!! Play with my tits. Help your little sister cum just like she knew you would someday,” she said gasping for breath. I felt the spasms in her body as she reached an orgasm. She screamed, “Bro!!! I’m cumming, oh fuck I’m cumming.”

She fell back against me catching her breath. I lifted her limb body on to the couch with me. When her eyes opened we started kissing as I felt her hand wrap around my cock.

That feels so good Sis. Play with my cock.”

Hang on Bro. Let's get naked first.”

Taking the bottom of my t-shirt she pulled it over my head. She then kissed her way down my chest and over my stomach. She pulled my shorts down and I lifted up as she pulled them off of me. I waited for her to return to kissing her way toward my throbbing cock. Instead she crawled back up straddling my chest while on her knees. I reached behind her holding her firm ass on my hands. The smell of her wet pussy was overpowering as I tried to pull her toward my mouth to taste her.

Not yet, I rubbed my clit so hard I think it’s raw,” She laughed. As she slowly played with the string of her panties. I ran my hand around to the front of her thighs gently rubbing them. My thumbs under her panties which were soaked with her juices. Her bush of pubic hair was very thick and I loved rubbing my fingers thru it. I avoided her sensitive clit as my hands explored the rest of her pussy.

After a few minutes I reached up and started pulling her v-string down. She lifted one knee and pulled her leg out leaving them around her other knee. She straightened that leg and let it hang over the edge of the couch where they slid down to her ankle and kicked them free.

She leaned forward still on her knees and she moved her hips side to side causing her nipples to brush lightly against my chest. “Having you play with my tits while I rubbed my pussy was one of many fantasies I had while you would brush my hair for me. Tell me one of yours big brother. Let your little sister make it come true,” she begged.

There were so many, but most involved me giving her pleasure. Knowing she was still sensitive from playing out her own, I thought of one.

My cock used to get very hard from seeing your sexy body even though it was covered. Those times you would just wear a towel I often imagined it coming undone. You would just pick it up and toss it aside as I continued to brush your hair. I’d look down and see your nice firm tits and the soft brown bush hiding your pussy. Seeing them now they were just as I had imagined. Your hair was much longer then so it would rest on my crotch as brushed closer to your head. I imagined taking my dick out to just feel it touching it.

As I was telling her this she slid off the couch and sat in front of me and I sat up on the couch. I started running my fingers thru her soft brown locks of hair.

I bet I turned around like this,” she continued for me as she got on her knees in front of me staring at my hard dick.“ I kept running my fingers thru her hair she reached out and stroked it.

Yes you did...” my voice trailing off

Then what?”

I reached around her pulling her hair to the side and draping it over the front of her shoulder.

She tilted her head to the side so her hair now rested in my lap and covered my rock hard dick. My sister was reading my mind as she wrapped her beautiful chestnut hair around it and started jacking me off.

Oh Sis.... that’s perfect.” Her hands moved at just the right speed and squeezed with the right pressure. I wasn’t going to last long.

Melissa sensed I was going to cum soon asking me, “Do you want to cum in my hair giving me your personal conditioner?”

No, you're too beautiful for that,” I told her. “That is for porn flicks not the woman I love.”

Where then? Where do you want to shoot your hot cum?”

I didn’t have time to tell her. Reaching behind her head I pulled it forward. Her mouth opened and engulfed my cock just as I started to shoot. She swallowed it all.

It was my turn to lay back and catch my breath. She got back on the couch snuggling against me. We both sat quietly for a few moments.

Sis looked at me asking softly, “Now that we have that out of our system can we finish our talk?”

Sure whatever you want.

Why don’t you pour us each another glass of wine?”

I picked up the glasses and went to the kitchen. I filled both glasses.

Her words bothered me. “Now that we have that out of our system...” she had said. Was this going to be the end of it? What about the vows we made after confessing our love for each other. Well they didn’t mention remaining together only being there for each other. A normal brother and sister relationship would include that type of loyalty. I downed a whole glass of wine and then poured another.

I returned and sat next to her on the couch handing her the glass of wine. She snuggled into me putting my arm around her. We both took a sip of our wine and she started to say something.

With a confidence I never knew that I had, I interrupted, “When I told you how I loved you earlier and would always be there for you I should have added that I want us to be together as a couple. The past 24 hours have been wonderful and I can not think of any memory that will ever be better. If you think it is better to return to a normal brother sister relationship I will respect that.”

Remember when I told you about coming back to live here and it was just a matter of working out the details? It was more a matter of if you were going to accept how I felt about you or hate me. If you accepted my love then I’d be able to come back. When the guard at the zoo told us about how he had come to accept some of the unconventional relationship such as gay couples and couples with a vast difference in age it convinced me that we could be together as more than a brother and sister. We may not be able to openly acknowledge that we are siblings but there shouldn’t be a need too.”

I felt her body just melt into mine. She was now totally relaxed having confessed her desire to be together.

Totally oblivious to the fact we we were both naked, I got up from the couch and set my glass of wine on the table. I reached out and took hers setting it next to mine. I got down on one knee and took both her hands in mine. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes which reminded me of pictures of the oceans from space.

Melissa, I know we can not get married as other couples do, but still I am asking you if you would do me the honor of being together as husband and wife?”

Melissa stood up and put her arms around my neck pulling our bodies together. I could see tears forming her eyes as she answered, “Shawn, I would be honored to have you as my husband and to be your wife. I do have one request however.”

Whatever it is I agree,” I replied to show my trust in her.

We need to be open with Mom and Dad about this. I could not hurt them and do this behind their back. If we donhave their blessing I think it would not work out. Thinking back neither of us really talked to them about how they felt about our choices when we got married and look what happened.

I didn’t really think about it, but you are right. I couldn’t do that to them either. I hate to bring this up but I think that also means that if we don’t have their approval that we wait until they have gone.”

Tears coming back to her eyes she said sadly, “Even though I know that day will come, I don’t like to think about it. If they don’t approve then we will maintain a normal sibling relationship and be happy with the memories of this weekend.”

We looked at each other and kissed softly.

I took Melissa’s hand and walked toward the bed. We pulled down the covers and we got in.

You want to know something?” Melissa asked.

What’s that Sis?”

I felt her hand once again wrap around my dick. With all the seriousness of our discussions the thought of sex was almost non existent.

Shawn, as much as I want to feel this inside of me. I want the first time we make love to be as your wife.”

I leaned forward and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. “Goodnight Melissa. I love you.”

She kissed me back. “Goodnight Shawn, I love you too.”

3. Panther68

Panther68 Sex Machine

Sorry about the formatting on Part II. I kept getting gateway errors when posting. By the time they cleared up it was past the 10 minute window to edit a post.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
  4. MissRachael

MissRachael Don't Let The Blonde Hair Fool You! In XNXX Heaven

such a lovely, romantic piece! I loved the sunset bit in the zoo! Awesome xxx

5. pornlover2112

pornlover2112 Legendary Lover

Great story love to read more

6. christay

christay Porno Junky

its good keep going

7. Panther68

Panther68 Sex Machine

Part III

When I woke up Saturday morning, I found I was alone in bed. I glanced around the apartment and did not see Melissa anywhere. Then I spotted a note on the nightstand. “Went out for a morning run. Shouldn’t be long. Love you... Melissa.”

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I had just turned the water on when I heard Melissa come in the front door.

“You better not be taking your shower without me!” she said walking toward the bathroom. “Did you forget that we were going to take it together?”

I stepped out of the bathroom telling her, “I thought you wanted to wait until after we got Mom and Dad’s approval for our new relationship.” She looked sexy in her running outfit. Her hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her t-shirt was probably about a size too big, but clung to her body. She couldn’t have been wearing a bra because her nipples were clearly outlined. If the fact she wasn’t wearing a sports bra wasn’t surprising enough her choice of running shorts was even more so. They were bright red and so tight they you could make out the outline of her pussy. Her skin was covered from a light coat of sweat.

“That was just for making love silly,” she laughed. “We can find other ways to play Bro.”

I went back into the bathroom and turned the shower off. Sis was in the kitchen downing a bottle of water to quench her thirst.

“I have a few ways in mind,” I said with a smile. “What’s with the morning run anyway? We’re going to get a workout working in the yard and setting up tables at the folk’s house today. Not to mention the special workout I have in mind for you.”

She walked up to me guiding my hands to her legs. “I don’t think you’ve really felt these yet. Not a bit of flab on them is there? I doubt even your special workout would keep them in this kind of shape. Whispering in my ear she told me, ”Let me tell you a secret, your little sister gets really horny from her morning runs.“

I was not surprised the way her tight shorts must have been rubbing her pussy with each stride. I dropped to my knees and rubbed my hands up and down her legs feeling the tight muscles in them. I then moved my hands to her waist. Hooking my thumbs in the waistband I pulled her shorts down and she stepped out of them. My face was now inches from her pussy. My hands cupped her ass and pulled her closer. The smell of her pussy was intoxicating.

“Cat’s got your tongue again huh?” She asked.

It sure did and with those words my tongue parted her pussy lips and started licking. Every few licks my tongue would tease her clit. As her breathing grew harder so did my licking. She ran her fingers thru my hair as she started to grind her pussy against my face.

“God your tongue feels good Bro!” she moaned as I stuck it into her hot wet pussy.

“Oh yes!” she yelled. I started fucking her with my tongue. Her breath started to come in short gasps. “aawwww fuuuck!” letting out an ear piercing scream as she started to cum.

Not saying anything she pulled me to my feet and locked her lips with mine. Our tongues probed each others mouths in the most passionate kiss we had shared yet. We moved toward the bed and she fell on top me. We broke our kiss and practically tore what little clothes we were still wearing off of each other.

She dove for my dick taking its entire length in her mouth. Her head was a blur as she fucked me with her mouth with the same enthusiasm as I fucked her with my tongue. “Suck it hard Sis!” I begged.

Just as I ready to come she came to a stop and slowly pulled her mouth off it. She started licking up and down the length of it occasionally taking the head in her mouth. Whatever she did the change of pace kept me from shooting my cum down her throat.

I reached out taking her leg and pulled it toward me. Sis knew exactly what I wanted and straddled my face.

“I’m glad you’re still hungry,” she told me lowering her pussy to my mouth.

As she continued the tortuously slow licking of my dick my tongue slowly explored her pussy avoiding the sensitive spots I had discovered moments earlier. I guess she decided two could play this teasing game as her long licks turned to soft kisses on my dick, balls, and thighs. Despite the slow teasing, I was soon going to cum. I could tell that Sis was about to cum as well because her thigh muscles were starting to tighten. She must have sensed I was ready as well. Simultaneously she swallowed my dick as I sucked and nibbled on her clit and we both came together.

As we laid there recovering, I said, “Geez Sis, that was so intense my balls actually hurt.”

“I’d be happy to kiss them and make them feel better,” she said sympathetically.

“You’d end up with a face full of cum if you did,” I warned her.

“I’ll have to see if you live up to those words another time. Right now we need to get a shower and get over to Mom and Dad’s house.”

I pulled her to me and we kissed for a few minutes. We got up and headed toward the shower. I turned the water to the shower on adjusting the temperature so it would be warm enough to be comfortable, but not so hot that we ran out of hot water. I had a feeling that this shower was going to last a while and get pretty hot anyway.

We climbed in and started washing each other. We didn’t miss a single inch of each others body. After we finished washing, Sis put some shampoo in her hand and started washing my hair. She pushed me under the spray and rinsed it for me.

“I have another fantasy that needs fulfilled and I would bet you have the same one,” she told me as she handed me the shampoo.

"You’re right. I have dreamed about it so many times I've lost count,” I told her honestly as I started washing her hair. She had her eyes closed and played with her breasts as I worked the shampoo into her hair and lightly massaged her scalp. After a few minutes she told me that was good but I had missed some. I poured a little more into my hand and shampooed her thick brown bush of pubic hair.

“I’m planning to let my hair grow long again,” she informed me. “But only if you’re going to help me take care of it.”

“You’ve got a deal,” I replied with a smile.

She pulled away and rinsed the shampoo from her hair. I reached over to shut the water off for the shower.

“Not so fast… did you forget you bought me conditioner too?” she asked. “Make sure you work it in real good.“

I repeated the process with the conditioner instead of the shampoo. This time I did not miss taking care of her bush. I could tell she was enjoying my hands working the conditioner into her bush.

“I think I know a better way to condition my pussy,”

Sis then put her arms around my neck and started to wrap one leg behind me. Knowing what she wanted, I took her ass in my hands and lifted her up. She wrapped her other leg around me locking them together. With her back against the wall, my dick was pressed against her pussy. Slowly she started sliding up and down. The conditioner had made things very slippery and the juices coming from her pussy made it more so. Melissa just stared straight into my eyes not saying a word as she worked her pussy against my hard dick. Her speed increased and she added some side to side movement as well. This time there was only soft moaning from each of us as we came again collapsing down to the floor of the shower.

The water was now totally cold bringing us back to reality. Looking at the clock, I knew we had to get going soon. “Sorry Sis, but playtime is over for this morning. We need to get dressed and get going,” I told her.

“That’s okay Bro. we have a lifetime ahead of us for playtime,” she said with confidence.

When we got in the car and started driving to our parent’s house, Melissa made a call on her cell phone. Speaking into the phone she said, “Hi Dad. Mom asked me to call and let you know when we were on our way. Okay, we’ll see you in a few. I love you Dad.”

I reached over and ran my hand up and down her leg. “Melissa, I’ve been thinking about what you said at the airport that I should practice what I preach. I’d like to start running with you. Any time I start trying to do anything like exercise to stay in shape I just don’t stay motivated. Would you like partner?” I asked.

“I'd love that. Since we're going to be partners in everything else let's add morning runs to the list,” she said with excitement. “You won't believe how much more energy it gives you to start the day.”

“I think I found that out already. Take it easy on me to start, I’m definitely not in as good of shape as you,” I told her squeezing her thigh and feeling how firm it felt.

“I will, but seriously you seem to be in decent shape. You definitely have a lot of stamina,” she said seeing the bulge in my pants. “You need to keep that under control for the rest of the day.”

“Hey that goes of you too,” I teased glancing at toward her hard nipples.

“Damn, I should have worn a padded bra, but I don’t even own one anymore,” she cursed. Her eyes lit up as though she had an idea and opened the glove box. Reaching in she pulled out the first aid kit.

“You should have been a Boy Scout. You’re always prepared,” she said with a giggle. She looked around and told me, “We better pull into that empty parking lot for a minute.”

Not sure what she was up too, I did as she asked. I parked the car as she took off her t-shirt. She opened the first aid kit and pulled out two pieces of 4 inch square gauze pad. She lifted one cup of her bra and placed the gauze on her breast before pulling the cup back down. She repeated the action with the other breast. After putting the t-shirt back on she pulled it tight against her. Looking down, she checked the results.

“That seemed to work. Let’s go,” she said

“What about my problem?” I pointed out looking down at the bulge in my pants.

“Hmmm, I could give you a quick blowjob, but from how that went earlier you stay pretty hard even after you cum.” Her eyes lit up again as she looked in the first aid kit. “I’ve got it!” she announced as she pulled out the scissors from the first aid kit. You could hear the ‘snip snip’ as she opened and closed the blades as she stared at my lap.

“Sis!!!” I hollered. I knew she was joking but just the thought of it made me cringe.

“It worked though,” she said as she glanced down at my crotch. My hard-on was now gone.

She leaned over and gave quick peck on the lips.

“Okay, we’re both ready. Let’s get going,” she instructed.

We were surprised when we arrived to not find our parent’s sitting outside enjoying the nice morning as they often did. As we entered the house the smell of fried bacon in the air explained why.

“Just in time,” said my Dad. “I thought we could share a nice family breakfast together” The table was set for four with bacon and fried eggs on each plate. He went to the refrigerator and pulled out a pitcher of orange juice and set it on the table.

Mom was finishing making toast. “Does anyone want a cup of coffee?” she asked.

Melissa and I both replied that juice was fine.

“You two really didn’t have to go to all this trouble,” Melissa said.

“Oh nonsense dear,” Mom said back. “You two are doing us a great favor by helping out. Your dad and I both hate to admit it but it is getting to be a little to much for us to do this every year. By the time our guests get here we’re too tired to really enjoy it.”

Looking at Melissa, Mom continued, “I know you’re gonna tell me you’re watching what you eat, but I don’t want you working on an empty stomach and passing out. If you want there is some fruit salad we got for the cookout.

“Spoil yourself this morning Sis,” I chimed up. “You said you like to treat yourself to a real breakfast every few weeks and you did skip your usual breakfast to workout this morning,” pointing out to her and trying to keep a straight face.

“I didn’t realize our new found friendship was going to include you ratting me out to our parents. I may have to reconsider things,” she said smiling sarcastically.

Mom noticed it was just playful banter between us but having some fun she asked, “Shawn was there something you should been ratting out about your little sister all these years?”

Caught off guard my stomach knotted up. Melissa came to my rescue and responded, “I promise I’ve been a good girl and Shawn has been a good boy. I only regret that it has taken us until now to become friends again.” She gave me a sisterly kiss on the cheek. “Now let’s eat I’m starving.”

We both dove into our meals enjoying the first home cooked breakfast either of us had eaten in a long time. The rest of the meal was the normal chit chat people exchanged at breakfast. Melissa surprised me by eating a second helping.

When she finished eating I took her by the arm and pulled her to her feet. “Okay Miss Piggy, it’s time to get to work,” I told her.

We picked up our plates taking them to the sink and rinsing them. Suddenly bolting toward the door she hollered out, “Last one out has to cut the lawn!!!”

Knowing that she hated cutting the lawn I maintained a normal pace and headed outside.

While I cut the lawn, Melissa took care of hosing down the patio and cleaning up the the furniture. Once all that was done we set up the tables and chairs. Our dad instructed us where he wanted them as he cleaned his grilling area up. That was always his domain and he had insisted on taking care of it himself.

Mom took a break from taking care of the food prep and brought us out some homemade lemonade while we all took a break.

With all the major work done I asked if anything else needed to be done.

“We did pick up some new flowers that need planted and some other work in the flower bed,” she said with sadness in her voice.

Like the grill had always been Dad’s domain, the flower bed had been Mom’s. It must have been difficult for her to ask us and admitting to herself it was getting to be to much work for her.

“Sure Mom, we’ll need your expertise to let us know what goes where and whatever else needs to be done,” Melissa volunteered.

That brought a smile back to Mom’s face knowing the flowers were still her baby and Melissa and myself were just doing the grunt work.

We went to work planting the new flowers with Mom pointing out where she wanted the various types. She asked Melissa to trim the dead growth from the existing plants while she went inside to finish some of the kitchen work.

I found myself starting to take in the sight of my gorgeous sister as she bent over working on the plants. With the the exception of not having the tight running shorts on she had the same look as when she came in from her morning run and I found myself getting hard remembering the hot sex we had that morning. Melissa must have noticed it and brought me back to reality. “Snip snip,” she said holding up the garden shears.

I picked up a small bit of dirt and tossed it at her. She in turn did the same which turned into a playful fight between the two of us. The forgotten memory of doing the same as kids came back to me.

“Okay you two,” Dad interrupted. “I see your playfulness with each other is still the same. You did a great job on the flowers and I am sure your mom will be happy with it. She and I still have a few things to do in the kitchen. Why don’t you both get cleaned up a little and relax in the living room.”

Walking into the house we both looked at each other nervously. The time had come to let our parents know what our feelings were and how we wanted to be together.

After Melissa and I cleaned up we went to the living room. Melissa sat down on the couch. I started to sit next to her, but instead went over and started fixing Mom and Dad’s normal afternoon drink. I mixed them a little stronger than they normally would. Looking up at Melissa I asked, “Do you want one also Sis?”

“You really have to ask?,” she said. “Maybe you should have one too.”

“Actually I’m fine,” I replied. I took Melissa her drink and then and got Mom and Dad’s setting them on the end table next to the loveseat. As I took a seat our parents came into the room.

I pointed to their drinks on the end table and they picked them up and sat down next to each other.

Dad spoke up saying, “We really want to thank you both for your help today. We’ve decided this will be the last Memorial Day cookout we host. It’s just become to much for us for us both to handle. You were both kids when this tradition started. It is very special that you are both here for this last one.”

“You know this really doesn’t have to be the last one. Shawn and I have already discussed that we could help out every year. If you need help with the other things like shopping or getting the food ready we can help with those as well,” Melissa offered.

“Hey remember when we were little how the two of us would take the snack trays around so everyone could socialize?” she asking me.

“Yea that was actually pretty fun,” I said. Forgetting how I am usually uncomfortable around large amounts of people I added, “Let’s do that tomorrow.”

Mom about spilled her drink and Dad looked just as shocked. Mom looked at Melissa and said in a demanding but joking voice, “Okay girl spill it. Where is your brother and who is this guy? Are the police going to be here soon and digging up my flowers looking for my son?”

We all busted up laughing. As the laughter subsided, Melissa responded, “Come on Mom we may have been cold toward each other for so many years but we would never hurt each other.”

“We know that dear,” Mom responded. “You two never even fought that I can recall. Your offer to help is so sweet, but we can’t bother you to come every year to help out. We know you can’t always break away from work even for the holidays.”

“As for the two of you serving the guests together again you have remember that most of the guests are getting old,” Dad said. “They’ve noticed how you’ve been toward each other the past twenty five years or so. We might as well call the paramedics now to invite them because there will be a massive outbreak of heart attacks!”

Again the roar of laughter erupted. Mom’s comment about Melissa coming back every year opened the conversation to letting them know that Melissa was moving back. The conversation was about to become much more serious.

“Mom and Dad... I have something I’d like to tell you,” Melissa said with happiness in her voice. “I’ve decided it is time for me to move back.”

Before she could say anything further Mom and Dad both came over and the three of them embraced. Tears of joy were in everyone’s eyes including my own.

“That is great sweetheart,” Dad said. “We have some things we’ve been storing in your room, but it shouldn’t be any problem clearing them out. You can stay here as long as you’d like until you get your own place.”

The moment of truth had arrived. It was time to tell them our plans and how we felt about each other.

Melissa responded, “That is very nice of you to offer but I...” Stopping to take my hand in hers she continued, “we have decided...”

Taking over I said, “We have decided that the two of us would live together.”

Mom looked sad again asking, “I can see you’ve gotten along for a these past few days staying together, but isn’t Shawn’s apartment a bit small for the two of you to share for the month or so for you might need to find a place of your own Melissa?”

“You’re right Mom,” I agreed. “It is too small. Melissa and I really haven’t had a chance to discuss that yet, but it goes without saying we would need a bigger place. We should be able to find pretty nice place we can both call home.” I felt her hand squeeze mine lightly as her nervous smile transitioned to a happy one.

“Shawn, when you put it that way it sounds so permanent. Your mom and I pretty much gave up that you weren’t planning on a new relationship. You’ve just been content living your current life alone,” Dad said looking at me. “We’ve been alright with that as long as that is what you’re happy with.”

“But you Melissa...” Mom joined in the conversation, “from seeing the renewed interest you’ve taken in your appearance it’s pretty obvious that you want to have someone in your life. What happens then? Do you kick your brother out? Do you move out leaving him stuck in a place bigger than he’s comfortable with?”

“You’re right Mom I do want a long term relationship again, but Dad you’re wrong about Shawn. He wants one as well. The relationship we both want and have wanted for a long time is with each other,” Melissa said with a sigh of relief.

The full meaning may not have been apparent yet, but now the words were out there. Attempting to clarify them I placed my other hand over the one’s we were holding already. She placed her’s over mine. We looked at each other smiling and turned toward our parents. If not for the fact that we were siblings it would seem like any other newly engaged couple telling their parents the good news.

“Mom and Dad. Melissa and I are in love with each other,” I said to them with sincerely.

Looking a little confused as the words were sinking in Dad responded, “Well of course you love each other. Despite how cold you were toward each other growing up you’re still brother and sister.”

Taking her turn Melissa said, “We do love each other as brother and sister. We also love each other as a man and woman can love each other, both emotionally and physically.”

Before they had time to react to that, I added, 泥id you ever wonder why we were so cold toward one another? You致e said it yourselves that it started when we hit our teens. I think the emotional love has always been there although we were too young to understand it at the time. When we壇 go to the zoo, I壇 drag Melissa around showing off to her with what I knew about the different animals. Just like a boyfriend would do with a girlfriend. That is how we acted yesterday when we went as well including enjoying a beautiful sunset and the effect it could have on a couple.

Melissa continued, “When we hit our teens the attraction became physical for both of us. I could tell Shawn found me attractive. That is what gave me the confidence to start dating. After dating a few different guys I knew in my heart that it was Shawn I loved. I never acted on those feeling because I didn’t know until recently that he felt the same. I kept it to myself all these years because I thought he would hate me if those feelings came out.

“That is how it was for me as well with one exception. I never found the same self confidence she did until the other night when she dragged me to Coaches,” I said attempting to lighten the tension a bit. “The other couples there didn’t know we were siblings and treated us like a couple. Since I didn’t have to put up that wall with Melissa, I was more relaxed.”

Mom took a sip at her drink which was long gone already and asked, “Why are you telling us this? I mean you could have gone ahead with your plans letting us think it was a simple thing like a brother and sister offering support to each other following your broken marriages and what happened behind closed doors would only be for the two of you to know.”

“If we had proceeded behind your back and somehow you found out, we know how disappointed you would be with us. We want to be open with you about it and if either of you feel you can’t accept it we won’t do it. We would both bury those feelings deep inside of us and act like a brother and sister the remainder of our lives,” Melissa replied.

“So... you’re asking for our approval?” Dad asked in a raised voice.

I didn’t sense anger in his question but wanting to convey the strength of our feelings I said in a louder voice, “Yes sir. If this was a conventional relationship I would be asking you for permission to marry your daughter. Melissa and I love each other and want to live together as husband and wife.”

We all sat in silence for what seemed to be an eternity but in reality was probably less than a minute. Breaking the silence Mom said, “You know as you were both growing up your father and I discussed many possible situations the two of you might get into and how we would deal with them. No parent ever wants to think it could happen to their children but we thought it best to prepare ourselves. We discussed things like drugs, early pregnancy, getting in trouble with the law, and others. We’ve been a fortunate family that nothing like that ever came up. This is a situation we never even imagined or prepared for.”

“Could you both give us time to talk privately?” Dad asked. “It shouldn’t be long. Maybe if you took a walk around the block together.”

Melissa and I both thanked them for hearing us out.

“Like your mom said we didn't anticipate this situation, but we always agreed that no matter what you came to us to talk about we would listen,” Dad said.

Still holding hands we left the house.

We walked in silence both reflecting on what we had told them and how they reacted.

When we reached the first corner, Melissa looked at me asking, “Well what are you thinking?”

“Well they stayed pretty calm about it and didn’t kick us out and disown us.” I said.

“Come on Shawn, we both knew inside that wouldn’t happen. We know our parents well enough that the worse that will happen is they won’t be able to accept it and we keep our promise to them that we return to a normal sibling relationship.” Melissa responded.

“Okay. I think it went pretty good myself. It seemed to be a lot easier than I thought it would be to tell them. I know I have problems saying how I feel most of the time, but when there is something I really believe in strongly I don’t have any problem. They both know that and I think I expressed things with that same conviction today. Also the way we told them I think helped a lot too.”

“What do you mean?” Melissa asked.

“Did you notice how naturally we took turns telling them or answering their questions? I think it demonstrated that both had the same feelings and how strong they are,” I explained. “How about you? What are you thinking?” I asked in return.

“I’ll keep it simple,” she responded pointing to a nearby house with a for sale sign. “We need to start house hunting.”

I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her, but since we grew up in this neighborhood and there were sill many people who knew us we had to limit our display of affection. Instead I put arm around her and gave her a quick kiss in her head.

As we reached the final corner we recognized one of the old neighbors. He spotted us as well and walked to the sidewalk greeting us, “Melissa and Shawn...It’s so good to see you both.”

I shook his extended hand telling him, “It’s nice to see you too Mr. Burns.”

“I think you’re a bit old to be so formal. Call me Tom.” Turning toward the house he hollered, “Honey come out here.

Mrs. Burns stepped out of the house onto the porch. Seeing us on the sidewalk she walked toward us opening her arms giving us both a hug. “Melissa you’re looking great. We were so sorry to hear your marriage broke up.”

“Thank you Mrs. Burns,” she answered but was interrupted.

“What a I told your brother goes for you too young lady,” Tom said in a chastising voice.

“Thank you Donna,” Melissa said correcting herself. “They say all things happen for a reason. I truly believe that my marriage ending only means that someone even better is out there for me.

“That’s the spirit Melissa, many people think it's the end of the world when their marriage ends and can’t seem to move forward.”

I knew that comment had been directed at me but withheld a grin or comment. If only she knew how wrong she was in my case.

“We noticed you earlier helping your folks out. Are you going to be at the cookout?” Tom asked.

“Unless something unexpected comes up, We wouldn’t miss it Tom,” I answered.

Donna reminisced, “I remember when you two were little coming around with snacks at the cookout. You looked so cute together.”

“They still do,” added Tom. “I wish our kids got along and were as friendly to each other as you to seem to be”

Thinking quickly before we both burst out laughing Melissa said, “We still have some details to work out with Mom and Dad, so if you’ll excuse us, we’ll see you tomorrow.”

As we walked up the driveway our parents were sitting on the porch waiting. Dad held the door for us and motioned us inside. They followed us inside.

Before we took our seats again. Dad stepped toward me taking my hand and shaking it while placing his other hand on my shoulder.

“Congratulations Son. This may be a biased father’s opinion but you couldn’t have made a better selection for wife than my beautiful daughter.”

Mom at the same time was giving Melissa a hug and kiss congratulating her and commending her choice.

Mom and Dad then swapped places. Mom giving me a hug and kiss and Dad giving Melissa a hug and kiss. They then moved over and sat down together.

Melissa turned to me with a stunned look in her eyes saying, “Shawn, please tell me this is for real and I’m not just dreaming.”

“I’m pretty sure it’s for real Melissa,” I told her as I leaned forward and kissed her on her lips.

“Sit down you two lovebirds,” Mom instructed. “We have some planning to do.”

“What do you mean Mom?” asked Melissa.

“Well if you're going to live as husband and wife your dad and I think you should have a proper ceremony,” Mom told us.

“But Mom, you were a legal secretary for so long. I am sure you know we can't legally get married.” I pointed out.

“There is another way,” Mom started to explain. “I think it was about 15 years ago or so the firm I worked for had a gentleman as a client who was gay. He knew that he couldn’t marry his partner legally so he inquired about having a commitment ceremony. We researched the subject and informed him it would not give him any of the legal rights given to married couples but at the same time no laws would be broken if he and his partner had one. Have either of you ever heard of a commitment ceremony?”

Melissa spoke up, “Actually this morning I was looking online for ways we could express our love for each other and read about them. Although I felt that you would give us your approval, I never thought you’d be so supportive. I never discussed it with Shawn. We’ve already expressed our feelings to each other with informal vows last night. I thought we would just leave it at that.”

Being somewhat bewildered, I asked, “Would someone please fill me in on what you’re talking about?”

Melissa turned to me saying, “Honey... a commitment ceremony is almost like an actual wedding. It can be as simple or extravagant as the couple wishes it to be. The only real difference is that it is not considered a legal marriage. There is not marriage license and you don’t really need an officiant to preside over it. Like Mom pointed out gay couples have been doing it for years.”

Turning to Mom, Melissa asked, “Do you think we should have one? It would just be the four of us. The only other person I would trust to know would be Amy and she lives out of state now. It would seem so right if you and Dad would witness it.”

I started to say something, but Dad stopped me. He informed me, “Son, This is now in the hands of the women we love. Our job now is to leave everything to them and help them if asked.”

“Your dad and I talked about it while the two of you were walking. You’re going to need a few things to help you make your new neighbors think you are married. Melissa you’ve already changed your name back so that part is taken care of. I think these would help also.”

Reaching down between the cushions she pulled out a small royal blue box that was extremely faded. Opening it she revealed a set of wedding rings. “They were your grandparent’s rings,” Mom stated. “They wanted me to give them to one of you when you got married. I guess subconsciously my maternal instinct sensed things might not work out for either of you so I never passed them along.”

Adding to the discussion, Dad added, “The love and feelings the two of you showed tonight is the same true love that your grandparents had and that your mom and I still have for each other. We both want to show you are support by passing them on to the two of you knowing that your love will indeed last forever.”

“Moving on to the next item,” Mom continued. “Would tomorrow morning be too soon? We could do it right here in the house. The cookout could be your reception.”

“Tomorrow would be fine Mom, but we can’t tell the guests about this so how could we consider it a reception?” Melissa inquired.

“Working around those lawyers I learned the art of manipulating words around so you could be telling the truth and not revealing the truth. Some of those guys could probably make a murder a candidate for sainthood,” Mom said proudly. “You just leave that part to me.”

“So now that we know when and where I have a question for you Melissa. I know my wedding gown isn’t quite as fancy as the one wore for your wedding. Would you like to wear it tomorrow?” Mom asked.

Melissa was at a lose for words. Thru her tears she could only nod yes.

Standing up and looking at me Mom directed, “Shawn your bride and I have a lot to do to get ready for tomorrow. Call me old fashioned but I still believe that the bride and groom should not see each other the night before their wedding. I need you to go home and gather up her things and bring them back. I don’t think I need to tell you what you need to do for your part.”

Turning to Dad she told him, “Let’s go outside for a bit and give them some alone time to say goodnight to each other.”

They were barely out of the room when I took Melissa in my arms kissing her with a tender passion. We were both crying by the time we broke apart.

“It’s really happening isn’t it?” Melissa making more of a statement than a question.

“It sure is,” I answered. “Mom is right there are some things I need to take care of. I’ll miss you tonight but knowing we’ll have the rest of our lives to be together I can handle it. I better get going before Mom kicks me out.”

“Okay Shawn, I’ll miss you too.”

We came together for one final kiss before I left.

“I’ll see you in the morning then.”

Melissa whispered in my ear seductively, “I’ll be waiting for you my love.”

I drove back to my apartment in a mixed state of happiness and disbelief.

After I arrived I quickly gathered Melissa’s things packing them back into her suitcase.

Looking around the apartment, I knew I had to find somewhere nice for us to spend our first night as husband and wife together. I started to search online for hotels in the area that had bridal or honeymoon suites. I knew it was a long shot but I started to make some calls. As I thought most of them were already occupied, but on the fourth call I got lucky. The newlyweds who had booked it received a surprise gift. The couple痴 parents had gone together booked a cruise for them leaving Sunday evening. The hotel extended the normal checkout time for them, but told me they could have it available by 5:00 PM. I told them I壇 take it asking them if I could get it for Monday and Tuesday night as well. Melissa痴 flight was scheduled for Wednesday. That was something I needed to talk to her about because I wanted to go with her.

With that out of the way, I got in the car to head to the mall. Our parent’s house was on the way so I stopped to drop off Melissa’s things. When I arrived there was a strange car in the driveway with out of state plates. Dad met me on the porch to take the suitcase.

“Do you have company?” I asked.

“Amy’s in town. Seems she’s having some marital problems. She knew your sister was back so she called her. They’ve always been the best of friends so Melissa asked her over. With a wedding dress out Amy asked what was going on so she was filled in on the secret,” Dad informed me.

“How did she react?” I asked.

“Actually pretty good. She seemed more happy for the two of you than surprised. Are you okay with Amy knowing?” Dad asked. ”It seems kind of awkward considering that you and Amy used to see each other.“

“Actually it is. I know Amy well enough that she’ll be discreet about it. I’m happy that Melissa can now share it with her best friend. Amy’s pretty smart I wouldn’t be surprised if she had things figured out already since she was close to both of us.”

“She’s being a big help. It’s probably good for her and keeping her mind off her own situation,” Dad said.

“I better get going then. I need to get to the mall and see if it’s possible to get a tux on such short notice,” I informed him.

“Wait here a minute. I think I can help you with that,” said Dad as he turned to go into the house.

Returning a few minutes later he hand me a business card reading ‘Ted’s Tuxes’.

“I’ve had to use them at the last minute many times. The law firm your mom worked for always used to host short notice black tie events. I don’t know why I just never bought one,” he seemed to be asking himself. “I took the liberty of calling them. I didn’t give them any details as to why you need one. I’ll leave that up to you. Since you’re average size they think they should have something in the store already that would fit you. They’re expecting you.”

“Thanks Dad. Give the ladies my best.”

“One more thing Son,” he said stopping me. “I think you should consider finding somewhere nice for the two of you to spend tomorrow night. I’m sure you’ll find it more romantic than your apartment.”

“Already have it taken care of Dad.

I proceeded to the tuxedo shop and picked out an appropriate one. I opted not to get a tradition groom’s tux with tails so as to not raise any questions. Fortunately they had one on site that fit me decently. Because Dad had called, they asked one of the seamstress’s to come in and handle any required alterations. After about 45 minutes it was ready and I could take it with me. I graciously thanked everyone. As I handed the seamstress a one hundred dollar bill for coming on her day off to take care of me, she said, “That’s very generous of you sir. I wish you and your bride the best of luck.”

“Thanks,” I said. “How did you know?”

“I’ve been doing this long enough to know that about the only thing a man would need a tux for on a Sunday morning would be for wedding. Since you weren’t picking a particular style you couldn’t be a last minute substitute to be a groomsman. So that would mean you’re the groom.

Can I take a guess at something else?” she asked.

“You seem to be on a roll, so go for it,” I told her.

“Well seeing that it is a holiday weekend either you or your bride came in from out of town. The two of you probably were a couple from times past or very good friends. When you got together the sparks just flew and those long feelings you’d had toward each other just came out.”

“You are one hundred percent correct. Again thank you very much.”

I had two more stops to make wanting to get Melissa something special.

When I got home started to straighten up things and do the laundry. I didn’t know how long I might be gone helping Melissa get things in order and ready for her move back.

While I was waiting for my laundry to finish. I sat down at the computer and wrote what I thought would be appropriate vows. I emailed them to Melissa’s phone to get her opinion.

Finally I felt that everything I needed to do was finished. Sitting down it really started to sink in that the woman I loved most in life felt the same about me and we were going to be together the remainder of our lives. My thoughts were interrupted by the buzz of my smart phone letting me know I someone had sent me text message.

Melissa: They’re perfect Shawn.

Me: I’m glad you like them.

Me: Is Mom keeping you busy?

Melissa: She was for awhile. She’s baking a cake now. It won’t be a traditional cake though. Having Amy here has been a big help.

Me: Yea Dad told me she was having some marital problems. How’s she doing?

Melissa: Good. I hope it’s alright I told her everything.

Me: No prob. She can read us both like a book. She’d have figured it out quickly.

Melissa: I think she may have already but won’t admit it.

Me: Why’s that?

Melissa: It was her idea that I stay with you when I came back for the holiday ;)

Me: I guess I owe her big time then.

Melissa: We both do. I’m really glad she can be a part of this.

Melissa: Hang on she wants to say hi.

Amy: Hi Shawn!

Me: Hey girl. How are you?

Amy: I’m doing great! Can I call you instead of texting?

A moment later the phone rang.

“Hi Amy,” I answered.

“Thanks for letting me call, I am not very fast at texting. I wanted to tell you how happy I am for the two of you. I know it’s out of the ordinary but I always thought there was special bond between the two of you.”

“I’m happy that you’re here to be a part of it. I know things didn’t work out between us but I still think of you as a close friend. I want you to know whatever is going on with your life we’ll both support you in any way we can.”

“Shawn that is very sweet of you. Your sister already told me the same thing. Let’s save that talk for later. Tonight and tomorrow belong to you and Missy.

Amy is the only person that can call my sister ‘Missy’. It was one of the only things I would do that I think Melissa would get mad at me about.

In a whisper Amy asked, “Did you get a nice room for the two of you to spend your wedding night?”

“Do you think the Bridal Suite at the Marriott will be nice enough?”

“Fuck yea,” she exclaimed. “How the hell do you manage to do that?”

I heard Melissa in the background what we were talking about. Amy told Melissa she’d find out soon enough.

“It’s a short story, but I’ll tell you another time. Don’t tell Melissa I want it to be a surprise,” I told Amy.

“One more thing I got her a couple presents and one of them I want her to have before the ceremony, I need you to get it from me when I get there in the morning.”

I heard Melissa faintly, “Did you ask him yet?”

“Ask me what?”

“What kind of plans you had for the rest of the night,” Amy answered.

“Nothing really, why?”

“Since nobody is throwing you a bachelor party maybe I should come over and to a little dance for you. Maybe a striptease or pole dance?”

“That won’t work since I don’t have a pole in my apartment,” I said thinking I was off the hook.

“Oh Shawn... I haven’t forgotten how good it feels to ride the pole between your legs.”

“Amy, I can’t believe you’re talking about doing something like that with Melissa hearing what you’re saying.”

“It was her idea Shawn!”

I heard Melissa say, “Was not!!!”

She and Melissa got into a friendly was not... was too match for a few seconds.

Amy finally conceded, “Okay it was my idea, but you told me to go for it.”

Melissa admitted, “Guilty... I remember you said how much you liked how he ate your pussy and now that I’ve experienced it myself I wouldn’t want to deny my best friend the pleasure.”

“So what do you say Shawn? Want to have one final hot night in the sack together? We have Missy’s approval.”

“As tempting as that is Amy, I’m saving my energy for tomorrow night. From what I’ve heard in the last few minutes I’m sure you know we haven’t fully consummated our relationship.”

“I’m actually relieved that you turned me down. It shows me how much you love her. Well my pussy isn’t relieved. I’ll have to work on it later. Hey I should see if the talent runs in the family and get your sister to eat me. I’ve never tried it with another woman before but I hear its pretty good.”

I could hear Melissa but couldn’t make out what she said.

“I guess I’m out of luck because Missy just told me she’s saving herself for tomorrow as well.

She did hand me one of her vibrators to play with instead. She wants to ask you something but I told her she couldn’t on the phone, but to text you instead. Those silly marriage traditions haven’t caught up to the 21st century yet. I’ll see you tomorrow Shawn.”

Before she hung up I heard the unmistakable sound of vibrator placed against her phone.

A moment later I heard my phone buzz.

Melissa: Hey Shawn...

Me: What?

Melissa: About Amy, I know you think Amy and I were just teasing, but I was serious.

Melissa: If you want her to come over I am totally okay with it. I really think she could use some affection.

Me: Right now all I can think of is being with you tomorrow night.

Me: If you and her want to fool around I’m okay with it.

Melissa: I have thought but it at times but have never tried it.

Melissa: It’s the same for me as with you. I can only think of being with you right now.

Melissa: I am really looking forward to tomorrow.

Me: I am as well

Melissa: My god Shawn, You should see Amy.

Me: ???

Melissa: She is fucking herself silly with the vibrator.

Me: No way...

Melissa: I’m serious want me to take a pic and send it?

Me: Better not...

Melissa: I almost forgot. I wanted to ask you to bring the adapters to hook my phone up to the stereo.

Melissa: I’ve picked a really good song for our first dance. I’ve had it since it came out and would always think of you when I hear it.

Me: I’ve had one too. I wonder if they’re the same.

Melissa: Let’s keep them a secret until our dance.

Melissa: If they are different. we’ll just have two special songs for our first dance.

Melissa: I’ve got to go, I think my nymphomaniac best friend just came so hard she passed out.

Me: Goodnight then my soon to be wife. I love you.

Melissa: I love you too, my soon to be husband.

8. Panther68

Panther68 Sex Machine

Part IV

I woke up Sunday morning, wondering if it had all been a dream. As I walked to the bathroom, I saw the tuxedo hanging in the closet and knew it was for real.

We never discussed what time things would get started. I thought I’d wait an hour before calling. In the meantime I thought I’d check on flight arrangements and try to book a seat on the same flight as Melissa when she went back.

I checked her flight itinerary and noticed it was still under her married name. Her divorce had just become final a few weeks prior as well as the change back to her maiden name. I called the airlines to see if there were seats available and if so get seats together. I explained the situation to the ticket agent that passenger Melissa Brewer and myself and gotten married unexpectedly over the weekend and asked if it was possible to get seats together. She informed me that there were no seats available in coach but did have two together in first class. When she told me the cost it sounded kind of low for 2 first class seats. I asked the agent and she told me that she was only charging for my seat and had given Melissa a complimentary upgrade. I told her that would be fine and gave her my credit card info for the seats.

“Thanks very much,” I told her. “You don’t often hear of airlines doing things like that these days.”

“You’re very welcome sir,” she replied. “I hope you and your new wife choose to fly with us in the future. Please pass my congratulations to Mrs. Graham. Oh, one last thing sir. Your wife’s ticket will still be listed as Melissa Brewer since I am sure she hasn’t been able to get her identification changed yet.”

“That’s a good point,” I said. “Thanks again.”

I then proceeded to pack for the next few days although there wouldn’t be a need for many clothes. I also laid out a second set of clothes to pack for the trip with Melissa to Georgia.

Feeling kind of hungry I finished of the fruit Melissa had bought a few days earlier and cleaned out the refrigerator of anything that would spoil over the next few weeks.

I was just getting ready to take a shower when I heard my phone ring. It was Melissa’s phone number that came up.

Picking it up I answered, “Hello.”

“Good morning Shawn,” Amy replied.

“Hi Amy how are you today?” I asked remembering what Melissa had told me she had been doing the night before.

“I got most of my tensions relieved enough to have a good night’s sleep,” she said openly. “I had some real special dreams about you and Missy. Remind me to tell you about them when I come back to visit.”

“Okay, I will. What time should things be ready to go?” I asked.

“We’re thinking about 10 o’clock. Don’t be your usual self and get here real early otherwise Missy might have to stay cooped up in her room,” she instructed.

“I’ll call when I am on my way. I have one stop to make first after I leave here. Don’t forget you need to come down to meet me to get Melissa’s present,” I reminded her.

“I bet you really just want to have one last quickie with me,” she teased.

“You are soooo bad Amy.”

“Shawn, you know that is one of the thing’s you’ve always loved about me,” she said coyly.

“I’ll see you in awhile Amy. Goodbye,” I said as I hung up the phone. She was right though I always did admire how she would say what was on her mind.

I went ahead and took a shower and got dressed. I finished straightening up the apartment to kill some time. Finally knowing I wanted to make a stop I left.

I stopped by the Marriott hoping to leave my suitcase so Melissa would not see it when we left our parent’s house later and catch on that we weren’t going back to the apartment.

The hotel staff was very receptive and insured me they would put my suitcase in our room before my arrival. I was also able to take care of all the check-in details as well and they went ahead and programed a key card with the code they would be changing after the current occupants left. Finally I asked if they could have a dozen red roses and champagne in the room prior to our arrival.

It was about 9:15 when I arrived at the house. Before I took the tuxedo out I looked around making sure none of the neighbors were watching. Dad met me at the door already dressed in his best suit.

“Good morning Son, how are you doing?” he asked.

“I don’t know why but I’m kind of nervous,” I responded. “Sorry I forgot to call to let you know I was on my way.”

“Oh that’s okay,” Dad said. “We figured you’d get here about this time anyway. Will the downstairs bathroom be alright for you to change in? The women have pretty much taken over the entire upstairs.”

“That’s fine. Can you let Amy know I’m here? I have something I want to give to Melissa before the ceremony.”

“She told me about that. I can take it up if you want. She’s finishing up styling your sister’s hair. You’ll see shortly but she is even more radiant than her first marriage.”

“Thanks Dad, but I’d rather have Amy do it.”

“Okay, you better start changing,” he advised. “Amy should be down in a few minutes.”

I took my tux and headed toward the bathroom. I was just starting to put on the bow tie when I heard a knock on the door.

“Are you decent?” Amy asked.

“Yes, but why ask? You’d come in even if I wasn’t,” I answered.

“Probably,” she said as she walked in. “It’s not like there is anything you have I haven’t seen before.”

I turned and looked at her. She was wearing a nice blue dress. Her hair was in a french braid. “You look beautiful Amy,” I told her.

“Thanks,” she told me. “Wait until you see Missy. I look like a street whore compared to her.”

She noticed I was shaking a lot and having trouble with my tie. She came up behind me and I felt her body press against mine. Reaching around me she proceeded to tie it for me.

“What’s with you anyway? You’re as nervous as your sister,” Amy asked.

“Just the usual jitters. Worrying if I’ll make her as happy as she had hoped.”

“Shawn, I know you both well enough to say that things will be even better than either of you hoped. I am jealous of the love that Missy and you share. Now what is it you wanted me to give to her?”

I reached into the carrying pouch that the tux came in and pulled out a box and handed it to her.

“I think that this may put the final touch on getting her ready,” I said proudly.

Amy looked at me for approval to look inside.

“Go ahead...”

“My gosh Shawn it’s perfect. It sure beats the something new I had in mind. I better take these up now.”

Before she left she gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek and smiled.

“When you’re done you need to transfer your dance song to Missy’s phone and hook it up to the stereo. There is a folder for wedding music so just transfer the file and don’t peek. Her phone is in the living room.”

I followed her out and took care of the phone hookup. I went ahead and tested it with a song from another folder. I noticed the time. It was almost 10 o’clock.

Mom and Amy both came downstairs. Mom showed me where to stand so I could see Melissa as she came down the stairs. Amy went over to start the music. Dad took his a place near the stairs to escort his daughter the few steps to where I was standing. Amy started the music.

When the traditional ‘Here Comes the Bride’ began playing Melissa appeared at the top of the stairs. She paused briefly as we both looked at each other.

She looked like a Greek goddess about to descend from Mount Olympus. Her long hair was curled and pulled back behind her ears which were highlighted with diamond earrings. Her gown was sleeveless with a plunging neckline. A diamond pendant centered in her cleavage . She was carrying a bouquet of flowers that looked like the ones we had planted together the day before.

She ran her hand quickly thru her hair and and over her ear and then looked down at the pendant and then back at me mouthing a ‘thank you’ acknowledging my first gift to her. She then started down the stairs her blue eyes staring into mine the whole time.

As she reached the bottom she took Dad’s arm and walked toward me. As she took her place facing me Dad kissed her on the cheek and took her hand placing it in mine.

The music transitioned to Pachelbel’s ‘Cannon in D’ playing so quietly it was almost subliminal.

Amy spoke first, “Melissa and Shawn, Mr. & Mrs. Graham... I have the honor to be with you here today and witness my best friend Melissa and the man she loves make their vows to each other. I have known both Melissa and Shawn since we were kids. I know their love to be true and that they will have the strength to overcome the obstacles that all couples sharing their lives together face. May society one day look upon them and realize that true love has no boundaries. Shawn and Melissa would you now please share your vows with us.”

Amy took a step back and stood next to our parents. I turned to Melissa as we looked deeply into each others eyes we repeated in part the vows we took the night we confessed our feelings to each other.

“Melissa, I love you... I always have. I love you as my sister, but I also love you as a man loves a woman. I held that inside for many years. I promise to never hold anything back from you again. I will always be there for you as we live our lives together. I will love you forever as your husband.”

“Shawn, I love you... I always have. I love you as my brother, but I also love you as a woman loves a man. I held that inside for many years. I promise to never hold anything back from you again. I will always be there for you as we live our lives together. I will love you forever as your wife.”

Mom and Dad then stepped forward. Dad handed me a ring and Mom handed Melissa a ring. I had not thought ahead about what to say. I looked at Melissa and could see she was thinking the same but we both knew something should be said.

Taking the lead Melissa put the ring on my finger and with her eyes told me to do the same.

Melissa then found the words, “May these rings symbolize our love and commitment to each other. The same love and commitment our grandparents shared for over 60 years. They have blessed our union by passing these rings on to us.”

Our vows completed, we embraced each other as our lips came together in a slow and tender kiss.

When our kiss ended we looked toward our parents. They stood there for a moment. They both had tears in their eyes. They then came toward us and we exchanged hug and kisses and offered their congratulations.

“Why don’t you both stand by the fireplace so I can take a few pictures?”, Dad told us as he briefly went to get his camera. Returning he took some with us in the various poses we had seen in other wedding photos.

When we were done Dad put the camera down.

Amy then picked up the camera. She looked at our parents and told them, “Let’s not forget to get of the bride and groom with their parents.”

Mom and Dad joined us while Amy took a few shots.

“I don’t think these will make it into the family album that sits on the coffee table,” I said with a chuckle.

There was a quiet round of laughter. “Maybe not but I have an idea where we could put them to enjoy them privately,” Mom said. “Also we should probably have your Dad develop them personally.”

Dad had always enjoyed photography and still shot using film not wanting to accept that digital photography was now equal in quality.

Amy then went back to start the music. “Are you two ready for your first dance?” She asked. “You both chose very nice songs. I had a hard time deciding which to play first so I am just going to select random and see which plays first.”

As the music started I recognized the first song was the one I chose which was “In My Dreams” by REO Speedwagon. We danced together for the first time as husband and wife. She hinted that her song had a very similar theme. When it came on I recognized it as “Dreaming of You” by Selena. All too soon the music faded away.

“Well the guests for the cookout should be arriving soon so we should probably get changed into some less formal clothes,” Dad announced.

Melissa looked at him with disappointment in her face. “Daddy, what about the traditional father & daughter dance?” she asked.

“Don’t worry sweetie, I’ll make it up to you,” he told her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I could see in his facial expression that there was something else going on. Melissa looked at me confused. “Don’t be sad... Mom and Dad are up to something. I just don’t know what yet.”

I saw Amy coming down the stairs. “Shawn, I moved your clothes up to Missy’s room so the two of you can change in there. Just try to behave yourselves until tonight. I don’t think your parents would appreciate it if you met their guests smelling like you just fucked each others brains out. I would understand though if you couldn’t keep your hands off of each other though. You both look irresistible today,” she said winking at both of us.

We went to Melissa’s old room. After we entered she closed and locked the door. She stood in front of me sliding the straps of her gown off her shoulders revealing she had not worn a bra. She proceeded to slide it down and stepped out of it and laid it on the bed. She was totally nude.

I looked at her with wonder in my eyes. Knowing what I was thinking she responded, “Since the gown straps were an off the shoulder style I would have needed a strapless bra. I didn’t have one so I decided to go without.” She cupped her breasts adding, “Besides these are still firm enough to go without. As for the panties, I didn’t have time to go buy a special pair.”

Stepping toward me she took the lapel of my tux in each hand and pulled me into her. “Thank you for the diamonds sweetheart. I love them, but not anywhere close to how much I love you.”

With that our lips met in a much more passionate kiss than the one we had after our vows. After the kiss ended, Melissa proceeded to remove my jacket and hung it back on a hanger. As I started to remove my tie she stopped me.

“Let me undress you dear. As she proceeded to strip me naked she told me, ”I’ve wanted you in my room like this since I was fifteen. I want you so badly now, but I know we can’t. I am going to get you back here like this someday when Mom and Dad are away for the day. We’re going to make love in every room in this house except their bedroom,“ she said in a seductive voice.

With that she dropped to her knees. Taking my dick in her hand she licked slowly from my balls to the head. She kissed the head softly and got up moving to get dressed.

“Keep that thing under control until tonight,” she told me. “Remember snip... snip.” Smiling she took her fingers and moved them like the blades of a pair of scissors opening and closing. I had a feeling that private joke she started the day before was going to be around for a long time.

After we got dressed we went down stairs.

Our parents were putting out snack trays. Melissa asked what we could do to help.

“Amy went to get some ice, so could you get the cases of pop and beer from the garage and take them to the patio?” Mom asked.

Amy got back as we were carrying the pop out. Together the three of us loaded the coolers with the drinks. We then helped with all the last minute preparations including setting up a makeshift bar.

As the guests started arriving the usual greetings and pleasantries were exchanged. Melissa, Amy, and I mingled amongst the crowd. Sometimes we were together and sometimes apart. Most commented on how nice it was to see my sister and me getting along so well again.

Once it appeared that all the guests had arrived, Dad asked the three of us to go around and make sure that everyone had a drink. Dad always started the cookout with a toast.

Speaking loudly Dad said, “We’d like to thank you all for coming to our annual Memorial weekend cookout. As I am sure you all know by now, I like to take a moment to honor those who lost their lives while defending our freedom. Without them and those who served with them, we might not have the freedom to get together as we have today.”

Raising his glass high, he toasted, “To those who have sacrificed! Let us never forget them.”

The guests all raised their glasses and said in unison, “To those who have sacrificed!”

After everyone had drank to the toast Mom addressed the guests.

“I would like to add my own toast this year,” she started. “As some of you may know we were considering that this would be our final Memorial weekend cookout. I am happy to say that is not the case. Melissa, Shawn, and their good friend Amy have been a tremendous help in preparing for this very special weekend.”

“As I am sure you have all noticed,” she continued “Shawn and Melissa have put aside the things that have kept them apart all these years and have both volunteered to help with the cookout in the years to come.”

A light round of applause came from the guests.

“I am also happy to say that Melissa has decided to move back in town,” Mom announced. “Now this is the most surprising part. Shawn and Melissa are going to get a place together so they can be together and support each other as they both rebuild their lives following their divorces. Melissa especially wants to help Shawn build his self confidence up so he can join the rest of the world and not be alone. Shawn in turn wants to make up for all the years that he missed being the close person she could look up to with trust and admiration.”

Mom raised her glass and said with pride, “To Shawn and Melissa! May they both find true happiness in their future.”

Raising their glasses again they replied, “To Shawn and Melissa!”

Melissa and I looked at each other with astonishment. Acting like siblings I held my sister’s hand and she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek as the guests looked at us. Acknowledging the toast we smiled, nodded our heads, and mouthed ‘thank you’.

Putting his arm around Mom, Dad again spoke, “Before I get back to the grill, Margaret and I would like to add a new tradition to the cookout. We thought it would be fun to have a little dancing to some nice music to welcome in the summer. It seems that now a days that dancing is reserved for the most formal events like black tie dinners, weddings, and things like that. What do you think? Should we give it a try?”

As the guests voiced their approval, Mom asked them, “We do have one request though. Since we are celebrating a very wonderful change in our relationship as a family. We ask that the first dance be just for our family. Shawn and Melissa will you join your father and me while we dance?”

Amy must have known about this because she had disappeared into the house and switched on the outdoor speakers for the stereo and turned on some dance music.

Melissa and I walked together to the patio area where our parents had already started dancing together as the guests looked on with smiles on their faces. We began dancing with each other for the second time that day. Because we had an audience this time and also due to the upbeat tempo of the music we kept an appropriate distance apart.

Melissa was smiling from ear to ear as we danced. She looked at me saying quietly, “Can you believe this? Mom has made this almost like a wedding reception without the guests even realizing it.”

Knowing Melissa’s earlier disappointment about not having a father & daughter dance together, I led us closer to our parents. Looking at Dad I asked, “Change partners?”

“That was the plan all along,” he said with a smile. We continued the dancing with Mom and I dancing together and Melissa and Dad dancing their dance.

As Mom and I danced, I couldn’t help but ask her, “Mom, we both thought you would accept that we felt a much stronger love than a brother and a sister, but we never imagined you doing this for us. Why”?

“Son, there are so many reasons, but the main one is we recognized that you really meant what you said. It was like looking back in time to when your father and I told each others parents of our wish to marry. We know how much joy that having a ceremony and reception brought to us. Having those memories to look back on is wonderful. We wanted you and Melissa to experience that as much as possible.”

“Well Mom, I don’t think you could have made it any better. Thanks,” I said giving her a kiss.

Explaining further she told me, “I spent a lot of time thinking about it last night I could see how the two of you could fall in love with each other. Think about it... Children inherit a lot of their traits from their parents. both emotional and physical. Shawn you are very much like your father and your sister is a lot like me. So in a strange way it makes sense that the same things that attracted your father and I to each other exist between you and your sister and you developed the same kind of love for one another.

“I never really thought about it like that before, but you’re right,” I said. “When you think about it that way it makes me wonder just how many other sibling couples are out there.”

“It’s hard to say. They would have to hide it the same as you and your sister will have too,” Mom said. “Many have probably had those feelings but allowed society’s view to suppress them. You and Melissa however are both very strong willed. When you believe in something you go for it. I noticed as you both told us your feelings that neither of you mentioned that you let society’s beliefs hold you back but more your respect for one another and once that was out in the open your respect of father’s and my feelings.”

“Enough of this talk,” Mom said firmly. “Enjoy this day and go dance with your lovely bride.”

As the song changed Dad motioned for the other couples to join in. Melissa and I danced together again. Mom and Dad were also in each others arms. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned to see Amy.

“May I cut in?” she asked. Melissa nodded her approval and I turned to dance with Amy. To my surprise she turned to Melissa and began dancing with her. They both made those girlish giggles.

Amy looked over her shoulder and said, “I should be able to fit you into my dance card for the next song.”

I stepped back and watched everyone as they danced it really was a wonderful sight. You could see how much the guests enjoyed it. I know they suggested dancing more for the benefit of Melissa and me, but I could see it was going to be a popular tradition for future cookouts.

As the song came to an end Melissa and Amy danced their way toward me.

“Your turn Shawn,” Melissa said to me.

As we started dancing, I asked, “So what were the two of you plotting?”

“It wasn’t like that. It was just girl talk,” she told me. “I can understand why you might think that though. I have been pretty forward this weekend I guess.”

“So what’s going on with you?” I asked. “You never did tell me what is going on with you and your husband.”

“I don’t want to go into details right now. I’m too happy with what has happened between you and Missy. I have to tell you Shawn when she told me how you confessed your love and desire to be together I was shocked. Not because she is your sister, but because you had the courage to tell her. I’ve never been so proud of you. I know now why things didn’t work out with us. Missy and I are a lot alike. You thought being with me would be close to being with her.”

“Yes, at first,” I confessed. “I am sorry about that. As I got to know you better i discovered there were differences. Those were the things that made me love you most. It was hard for me to put an end to things because I did love you. I was worried though because there were times I imagined it was Melissa I was with instead of you. I began to worry that I might slip and say something. Then not only would I loose you but Melissa as well. I didn’t want to hurt the two women I’ve loved the most in my life.”

Amy looked at me with awe telling me, “Shawn I love this new person you’ve become being able to express your feelings. I’m glad we finally had this talk.”

“So am I Amy.” Looking toward the grill I noticed that my parents and Melissa were busy getting ready for Dad to start grilling the food. Amy followed my gaze and saw them too.“

“Let’s go help them,” Amy suggested. “Otherwise I might start dry fucking you while we dance. You used to like that.” With those words she started grinding her crotch into mine for a few seconds before breaking away.

I gave her a playful smack on the ass. She turned and played the innocent girl.

“Did I do something wrong sir and deserve a spanking? Maybe you should do it here so everyone knows what a bad girl I am.” she said trying to keep a straight face. She failed though and we were both laughing as we reached the grill and offered to help.

Together the five of us got all the food together. Dad always prepared a variety of things on the grill. There was a choice of chicken, burgers, hot dogs, sausage, and even mixture of grilled vegetables.

As usual the food was great. Before the guests finished eating Mom came up to us and said, “I could use some help with the cake inside. Better get your dad too.” She winked at us and went into the house.

I saw Dad was going from table to table. He probably was making sure everyone had enough to eat and if he needed to grill some more food.

I shouted toward him and got his attention, “Dad! Mom needs your help with something inside.” He nodded his acknowledgment and excused himself and followed us inside.

Mom had put the cake on the dinning room table. It was a large flat cake with white icing. As we gathered near the table Mom came down the stairs carrying a small box. She set it on the table and looked around before she opened it. She pulled out a wedding cake topping piece and set it gently in the middle. She retrieved a second item from the box and handed it to Melissa and me. It was the cake cutter.

“Those are from the your father’s and mine wedding,” she told us. “I’m sorry it can’t be more traditional. but we all know why.”

Together Melissa and I cut the first two slices. I went first deciding to not do the traditional smashing it the bride’s face, but simply offered it to her and let her take a few bites. Melissa did the same but after I took one bite she pulled the opening of my golf shirt and dropped the remaining cake inside and smashed it against my chest. Everyone laughed and I noticed Dad had taken a few pictures to catch the moment.

“That’s payback for dropping the ice down my top at the zoo the other day,” she informed me. She then gave me a kiss and whispered in my ear, “I’ll clean it off of you later with my tongue.”

Mom cut a few more pieces of the cake and wrapped them and placed them in the freezer for our first anniversary.

Amy then announced, “Mr. & Mrs. Graham thanks for having me as an unexpected guest. I want to spend some time with my parents so I need to get going.” She walked over and gave them both a polite hug and kiss.

“Oh, Amy... With everything going on it didn’t occur to me to have you invite them over,” Mom said apologetically. “Please consider both yourself and your parents welcome for all of our cookouts. I’ll call them tomorrow and talk to them. Thank you so much for your help with everything.”

“That would be great Mrs. G. It was my privilege to help and be able to share this with your family. I’ll be sure to let my parents know of the invitation and that you’ll be giving them a call. Depending on how things workout I may be a regular and join in helping to get things ready from now on.”

Amy’s parents had always came to the cookout since she and Melissa became friends. They stopped coming after Amy and I had split up. I made a mental note that the next time Amy was in town that Melissa, Amy, and myself go to visit them and make sure that knew we were all friends and that they should start attending the cookout again.

Dad took Mom by the arm telling her, “We better get this cake out to the guests before they start looking for us.”

I think Dad sensed that Amy wanted to say her goodbyes to Melissa and me in private since she had directed the goodbye to them and not us.

After they left we walked Amy to the front door. Turning to face us she said, “I am so glad to see the two of you so happy. Melissa, you’ve always been my best friend but I think now that the two of you are a couple we should open up our group and three of us be best friends.”

Melissa nodding her head said in agreement, “You’re absolutely right. You make sure that you call us as soon as you know what you want to do.” Looking at me she said, “I’ll fill you in on things later. Okay dear?”

“Sure,” I agreed. “Amy whatever it is that’s going on you have our full support and we’ll help you in any way we can.”

“That’s good to know, but I want the two of you to get settled into your new life together before I bear all my burdens upon you,” Amy said.

“Hey! I already told you timing is not an issue. Especially now with the three of us being best friends,” scolded Melissa. “That even means if you wanted to make the break with Tom right this second. Shawn and I would put our plans aside to be there and support you.”

“I know that Missy,” Amy replied. “You two have some serious lost time to make up for in these next few days. I wouldn’t dream of interrupting.” She paused and added, “I think it would be fun to watch though. Do you think you could make a video?

“You are so bad girl,” Melissa responded.

“I know but I know, but you both love it,” Amy said with a smile. “Let me give the bride and groom their good luck kiss and I’ll be on my way.”

Melissa opened her arms to embrace Amy. Instead of giving her a quick kiss, Amy wrapped her arms around Melissa and kissed her firmly on the lips and didn’t pull back. Melissa seemed a little shocked but only for a few seconds and closed her eyes and started kissing back. It turned into a short make out session with their hands exploring each others body.

Amy broke the kiss and turned to me and gave me the same passionate kiss she gave to Melissa. I couldn’t help but to kiss her back as well. As soon I as she felt bulge in my pants she broke the kiss off.

“Wow, you two kiss almost the same way. You sure you didn’t at least make out when you were growing up?, she asked rhetorically. ”Not that either of you would need any help but I wanted to play a small part in warming you up for tonight. Have fun you two. Love ya both...“

With that Amy left. Melissa and I looked at each other and picked up with each other where Amy had broken things off. We were all over each other. If it had not been for the sound of someone coming in from outside, we probably would have consummated our marriage there by the door.

Melissa looked at me with lust in her eyes. “Shawn, I don’t know how much longer I can wait. Can we find an excuse to leave?” she asked.

“I think so. I need to use the bathroom real bad. I’ll catch up with you outside.”, I told her.

“Oh honey, if you’re going in there to jerk off I am coming too. I’ll suck it nice and dry for you,” she said almost begging.

“No it’s not that, if it was I’d take you up on the offer,” I said. “I really do need take a leak.” That was only partly true.

“Ooookay,” she said with disappointment. “I’ll meet you outside in a few minutes.”

I went to the bathroom and took care of business and then called the hotel.

“This is Shawn Graham, my new wife and I have booked the bridal suite for this evening. I just wanted to see if it will be ready sooner than 5 o’clock, ” I told the woman who answered the phone.

“As a matter of fact, housecleaning just contacted us to let know it was ready,” she informed me. “I was just about to reprogram the locks to match the key card you already have. If you can give us about 30 minutes notice of your arrival we’ll have the champagne on ice and in your room. Housekeeping already put the roses there.”

“Sounds good,” I told her. “Is there anyway I can text or email when we are on our way? Staying in the bridal suite tonight is a surprise for my wife so it may be difficult to call.”

“We can do that, just give me your email or phone number to text and I’ll send you a message and when you are ready just reply and we’ll have the champagne put in your room,” she told me.

“One more thing. I read that you have a digital music system in the room. Is it possible to send you the audio files for two songs and have them preloaded?”, I asked.

“We already have a wide variety of songs newlyweds would want to enjoy. What are the songs you want?”

I gave her the names of the songs from our dance along with the email address to message me.

“I know we have ‘In My Dreams’ that is a very popular request,” she informed me. “The other song, ‘Dreaming of You’, I know that song but I am not sure if we have it. If we don’t I am sure we can get it and we’ll load them into the system before you arrive.”

’’Thanks so much for your help, I just got your email and will reply when we are on the way.“

“Your very welcome sir and congratulations,” she said as we ended the call.

I rejoined Melissa when my dad came over to us saying loud enough for those nearby to overhear, “There you are Shawn. It’s getting close on time for you to take your sister to the airport to catch her flight. Why don’t you go get her luggage into the car while your mom and I say our goodbyes.”

“Yea Dad, you’re right. I’ll go get her bags then,” I said going along with the story. I got Melissa’s things and loaded them in the car.

I returned as Melissa was saying her goodbyes to our parents. We walked out to the car together.

As she got into the car she spotted the envelope I had left on her seat.

As we started down the road, she asked, “What’s this?”

“Open it and find out.”

She opened it and smiled wide saying, “Oh Shawn, what a thoughtful gift. Lifetime memberships to the zoo for each of us!” She leaned over and kissed me. It was then she noticed that we weren’t heading toward my apartment. “Where are we going?, she asked.

“I thought we should stay someplace nicer than my...,” I corrected myself continuing, “nicer than our apartment.”

“I know the apartment is small, but it is going to be our home until we find another place. I really don’t mind us spending our wedding night there. All that matters is being with you. In some ways just getting a hotel room is a little less romantic.”

She made a good point and if it were just an ordinary room, I would agree. I remembered her disappointment that her ex had only gotten them a room at a budget grade hotel for their wedding night. She obviously wasn’t thinking of us staying in the bridal suite at a nice hotel.

“I hadn’t thought of that. Maybe you’re right. I’ll tell you what if you don’t like my surprise when we get there, we will just go home.”

“Okay, it’s a deal. You know you’re two for two on surprises today. I can’t imagine the third one being wrong.” She then said quietly, “I feel so bad that I didn’t have a chance to get you anything special for today.”

“Melissa... just the look on your face and in your eyes when you ran your hand thru your hair to show your thanks this morning is something that will be with me forever. The zoo memberships don’t count since they are for both of us.”

“I’m going to think of something special to give you and when you get it I’ll know by the look on your face and in your eyes as well,” she told me. She then noticed where we were on the highway and asked, “Are going near the zoo?”

“Yes, we’ll be going by the exit,” I answered

“Can we stop for a little bit? We don’t have to stay long. I want to spend a little time together where we shared our first real kiss.”

“I’d like that too,” I told her.

We exited the highway and headed toward the zoo.

We presented our passes to the girl at the gate.

“Our newest lifetime members, welcome!”, she said. “These passes are temporary. Will you have time to get your permanent IDs today? It shouldn’t take long. If you swing by the administrative building, we just need you to fill out some contact info and get your picture taken. They’d probably be ready today or you can just have them mailed.”

“I think we’ll take care of it today,” I told her. “Just tell us how to get there.”

She turned looked at us saying, “Even better I’ll get you an escort.” The girl picked up a microphone and paged security to the front gate. As we saw the guard approach, it was the same guard from the other night.“

The girl said to the guard, “Dan, these are the Grahams. They are now lifetime members here. Could you take them to the admin building so they can get their ID cards?”

The guard recognized us. He looked at us asking, “The Grahams? You two got married?”

Melissa answered by holding up her left hand showing him the ring while smiling from ear to ear.

“I’ll be damned. Well congratulations. Come with me and we’ll get you fixed up. Hey that couple I was telling you about they’re here today. You should meet them. They’re lifetime members as well.”

Melissa said, “We’d love to meet them.”

The guard took us into the admin building and to the ID section. We took care of the paperwork and had our photos taken. They said they should be ready in about 45 minutes.

“Mr. & Mrs. Graham if you’d like to meet the Spencer family I believe they’re over at the snack bar. I’ll introduce you,” the guard said.

Melissa said, “Please call us by our first names, Melissa and Shawn. We plan to visit often so there is no need to be so formal.”

“Okay, we like to think of our lifetime members as part of our family here. Please call me Dan,” he informed us.

As we approached the snack area we saw a couple probably in their late 20’s and their two children that Dan had previously mentioned were 7 and 4.

Dan introduced us, “Wayne and Angie, I’d like to introduce you to Shawn Graham and his new wife Melissa. They are the couple I was telling you I met the other night at closing. Shawn and Melissa, I’d like to introduce Wayne and Angela Spencer, she prefers Angie though. Shawn and Melissa got married since I met them Friday night.”

They stood up and offered congratulations. Wayne and I shook hands while the ladies hugged even though we had just met them.

Wayne pointed at their two children saying, “Those are our kids Mike and Shawna. Mike likes to show off to his little sister when we come here that’s why he insists on sitting at their own table.”

I almost slipped and told him that Melissa and I were the same way when we came here as kid’s, but caught myself.

“So when did you get married?”, Angie asked.

“This morning,” Melissa told her. “We had a rather informal reception. When we got in the car to go to our hotel for the night, which he won’t tell me which one, he had an envelope for me with lifetime passes to here for each of us. Since this is where our true feelings toward each other finally came out we thought it would be nice to spend a little time here on our wedding day.”

Angie cooed, “Oooooh that is so romantic. Dan said he met you at sunset bench that’s what I like to call it. Wayne and I got married there. Our anniversary is tomorrow. What a coincidence we got married Memorial Day weekend as well.”

We all exchanged small talk until their kids said they wanted to get back to seeing the animals.

Melissa and Angie seemed to hit it off pretty good and I had a surprisingly easy time talking to Wayne. The ladies exchanged phone numbers and email addresses and promised to get in touch.

“They seem like a nice couple,” I told Melissa.

“I know, I hope we become friends with them. And their kids they remind me so much of the two of us when we were that age.”

“Yes, I know. I almost slipped and said that. I need to start thinking a little more about what I say. You know we’re going to have to come up with a story about how we met and stuff.”

“Let’s tell the truth, that we met as kids, lived in the same neighborhood, and that our parents were very close friends. We can just leave out the fact that we lived in the same house and we have the same parents. Also that as teenagers we sort of drifted apart, but over the past six months we renewed our friendship by phone and email. When we got together finally we came to realize we were in love and had been for some time. See there is no need to make up anything, we just leave out a few details.”

We saw Angie walking back toward us. I looked around thinking she may have forgotten something but didn’t see anything that could be hers.

“I know we just met and everything,” she started to say, “but I was wondering if you both knew where you were going to live yet?”

Melissa responded, “Not really, Shawn’s apartment is really too small for two of us and I’m moving back from Georgia. This all happened so fast we haven’t had a chance to look yet. We’ve still got to arrange to move my things here.”

Angie reached into her purse and pulled a card out then wrote something on the back.

Handing the card to us she said, “There is house across the street from us that just went on the market Friday. I wrote the address on the back. You should drive by and take a look. If you think you’re interested the realtor is a friend of mine give her a call. Wayne and I would really like to get to know you and I just have this feeling we have a lot in common and would be great to have you as neighbors.”

I took the card from her and said, “Thanks we’ll check it out.”

I got up and took Melissa’s hand. “Let’s go for a walk,” I said. “What do you think? Would you want to get a house?”

Melissa said, “Yea, I would like that. I’ve been living in a house for the past 10 years. You never got a house even when you were married. If you’re uncomfortable with the idea, we could probably find a nice townhouse.”

“Hmmm.... I don’t know a house sounds so permanent,” I said and then paused. “Which is why it sounds perfect. I’ll even build the white picket fence.”

As we walked toward the sunset bench as Angie called it, Dan walked up to us.

“It looks like it’s going to be a beautiful sunset tonight. It’ as special day for you so if you’re planning to stay and enjoy it, I’ll make sure you have have privacy and arrange for the security cameras to be shut off. You can stay as long as you like, one of the perks of being lifetime members. Just swing by the security office next to the admin building when you’re ready to leave,” Dan said.

“Thanks Dan, but Shawn has a special surprise for me as far as where we are staying tonight. I’m kind of anxious to find out what it is,” Melissa told him. “Besides today is more about a new sun rising for the two of us. There will be plenty of sunsets for us to enjoy in the years to come.”

“I understand,” Dan said with a grin. He reached into his pocket and handed me our permanent ID cards. “I thought I’d save you the trip back to the admin office. We’re still open, but I’ll do my best to let you have some privacy.”

As he turned and left us alone, he said with a laugh, “Just try to keep it rated PG-13.”

Knowing we probably wouldn’t be staying much longer, I took out my phone and sent the reply to the hotel. I told Melissa that it was just an automated status change message from the computer network at work.

Melissa and I sat down on sunset bench. “So Mrs. Graham what would you like to do while we are here?” I asked already knowing the answer.

“Well Mr. Graham, I would like to make out with my new husband,” she told me.

With that we embraced each other and our lips came together in a tender yet passionate kiss. As things got more heated we broke our kiss. It was time to get to our room.

When we pulled into the parking lot, Melissa noticed where we were staying. She turned to me apologizing, “I’m sorry honey, when I realized we were going to a hotel, the memories of my last wedding night came back. That’s why I thought just going back to the apartment would be more meaningful. I should have known you wouldn’t make the same mistake. I hear that the rooms are very nice here.”

Not wanting to bring up those memories any further, I thought back how much I wanted to go knock the shit out of her cheap ass husband for doing that to my little sister on her wedding night.

I got out of the car and went to the passenger side. Opening the door, I took her hand and as she stepped out of the car.

“I’m starting to get used to you doing that for me and I really like it,” she said giving me a quick kiss.

I walked to the back of the car and retrieved her luggage from the trunk. She looked at it and asked, “Don’t you have an overnight back?”

“I dropped it off this morning, they even went ahead and checked us in. We can go straight to our room.”

When we got to the door I set her luggage to the side and pulled the key card from my pocket. I unlocked the door and pushed it open.

Melissa’s jaw dropped open as she began to ask, “Is this the bri....” Before she could finish I picked her up cradling her in my arms and carried her into the room. While I did Melissa started to plant quick kisses all over my face, head, ears, neck and anywhere she could reach.

After I let her down she immediately went exploring while I brought her luggage in from the hall. I already had an idea what it was like from the pictures on their website. It was laid out more like a small apartment. There was a living area with a large screen TV and loveseat. I spotted the sound system I had read about and walked over to check it out. The two songs I had asked about were at the top of the playlist. You could select the speaker configuration to a specific room. On the adjoining wall was a gas fireplace with a very plush rug in front of it. Opposite to the TV area was a small dining table. The champagne I had requested was in an ice bucket centered upon it. Two champagne glasses each with a white ribbon bow tied around the stem sat beside it.

Melissa called for me from the bedroom which was separate from the living area with the bathroom adjoining it. When I walked in Melissa was sprawled out on the bed her fingers twirling her her hair. It was a king sized four poster bed with sheer white canopy. The roses I had requested were on a small table beside it.

Sounding like a little girl she asked, “Can we get a bed like this? I’ve always wanted one. I’m not to old to be a princess am I?”

I moved to join her but she quickly hopped out . “Not so fast Prince Charming,” she said as she walked over bending to smell the roses. “They smell so nice...”

She walked in to the adjoining bathroom and I followed. The pictures on the website did not do it justice.

The shower was probably about five feet by five feet square. It had dual removable spray/shower massage heads. There was also a separate overhead spray system that I remember seeing in some movies that would be more like standing in a light rain. Next to the shower was a nice jacuzzi tub large enough for two.

Opposite the shower was a dual sink and mirror with a small sit down vanity table at one end. The toilet area was hidden by a half wall.

As we both walked back out to the living area, I remarked, “Let’s just have a house built like this. We could just make it bigger and add a kitchen area.”

“Can we have some champagne?” she asked when she noticed it. I went over and poured us each a glass and joined her as she sat down on the loveseat.

“Let’s just keep it simple to start. We’ll find a nice cute house in a quiet neighborhood where we can make friends as a couple. If we go building a dream house right away I’m worried that it would be more of a retreat from everything for you. You’ve done very good at coming out of your shell for the past few days.”

Hesitating she asked, “Shawn, can I talk to you as your sister for a bit so I don’t sound like a nagging new wife?”

“Of course you can Sis,” told her. I started to see how our dual relationship could work to help keep our love and respect for each other strong.

“When we were young, before we understood our true feelings for each other, you were friends with some of the other boys and even some of the girls in our neighborhood. Many of them actually looked up to you as kind of the leader of the group. You had a group of friends to hang out with and so did I. At times both of our groups got together and it was great as well. It didn’t take anything away from our relationship. I know that person is still inside you and it’s good to see him coming out again.”

I wasn’t sure how to respond to that and it showed.

“It’s okay Bro you don’t have to say anything,” she said. “I really think a becoming friends with the Spencers will be a good thing. I have those same feelings that Angie said about us having something in common. I don’t know what it is but I just have this gut feeling it is something unique and I want to know what it is.”

“You know Wayne and I do have some common interests like watching Indy car racing and fishing. It would be nice to do some of those things with someone else. You’ve always been better at reading people than I so I’ll leave it to you to try to figure out what it is we all have in common. Maybe we should put Amy on the case, she reads people like a book. I think she had us figured out as well, at least subconsciously.”

I noticed we both had emptied our glasses so I took them to refill them. As I was filling the glasses, I asked, “We don’t have to talk about it now but what the hell is up with her? She’s always been open with her feelings but this weekend, shocked the heck out of me.”

As I handed Melissa her glass, she responded, “That’s okay we can talk now. I have to confess I was a little nervous when we got here. I don’t know why because we’ve done so much sexually already except make love, but I still am nervous.”

“I know what you mean,” I said in agreement. “I’m kind nervous myself.”

Melissa smiled and snuggled up to me. “I didn’t mean to change the subject so getting back to Amy. She seems to be experiencing a resurgence of her sex drive. I can relate because I am as well. I am lucky because I now have you to take care of me and the many years we’ve missed to make up for it. For Amy though it is much harder, her husbands sex drive has become almost non-existent. It is only compounding the problems they already have. She is out going and wants to do things and just be a couch potato. She’s been trying to get things heated up sexually but nothing seems to work. He even turned down her offer to have a threesome. She’s ready to give up. The final straw was last week.”

She paused to take a sip of her drink and continued, “She’s also wanting to experience being with another woman which is one reason she suggested the threesome. So last week she invited a girl from work home to have a drink and just talk to her about her feelings. The girl is a lesbian. When Chris got home he blew a gasket accusing Amy of having an affair with the girl and everything. That really hurt Amy deeply because despite how bad things were going she would not cheat on him. She knew it was over at that point.”

“It sounds like maybe she should hook up with a younger guy or something,” I suggested.

“That’s kind of what I told her, but she didn’t think that was the answer. When she came back to town this weekend she wanted to do two things. One was to try to rekindle things with you. The other was to for her and me to experience having sex with each other. Now with the two of us being together she wants to respect that. She still has those desires Shawn. In order to respect our new relationship she wants to have a threesome with us. What do you think?”

"Wow that sure shifts the weight of my being nervous about us tonight," I said trying to lighten up the atmosphere. It's kind of hard to consider since right now all I can think about is being with you."

“I know exactly what you mean,” Melissa agreed. I’ve got to be honest though Shawn, I’ve often thought about it and if I were to be with anyone other than you it would be her.“

“They say one of the fantasies that every guy has in common is have a threesome. I guess I fall into the category of every guy. Up until a few days ago it was you I fantasized about. So if I were try to imagine having a threesome now it would only be with you and Amy.”

Looking out the window we noticed the sun was setting. “If I’d have realized we were going to talk so long we could have stayed and enjoyed the sunset at the zoo,” Melissa stated. “Shawn, I’ve already told Amy she could stay with us once we get settled into someplace.”

“Now that I know her situation, I’d have done the same thing and it has nothing to do with her desire for a threesome. She’s important to both of us and it is the least we could do for her.”

Melissa got up and leaned over to kiss me. “You’re a good man Shawn, I am a very lucky woman to have you.” She looked around and walked to the phone when she spotted it. She picked it up and dialed a number. Speaking into the phone she said, “Yes this is Mrs. Graham. How quickly can you send up another bottle of champagne to the bridal suite? Wow, that quick? I see. No I don’t think we’ll be needing another later. Thank you.”

Turning to me she said, “They already had a bottle on ice for us in case we wanted one, they should be up in about 5 minutes. I think it’s time for the sun to rise on our new life together. Why don’t you find some nice music for us to dance to and wait for the champagne while I change. I’ll let you know when I’m ready.”

“I saw they placed my overnight bag in the bedroom, let me grab it real quick.”

We walked to the bedroom together. We turned to each other and kissed for a few moments before she went into the bathroom closing the door behind her. I grabbed my bag as I heard a knock on the outer door. Melissa said, “Close the bedroom door behind you please sweetheart.”

I opened the door and let room service in so he could swap out the ice bucket and empty bottle with a new one. He looked at me asking silently if he should open it. I nodded for him to do so. After he opened the bottle he picked up the used ice bucket and headed for the door. I gave him a tip and he thanked me and left.

I went over to the sound system and found some soft music and turned the bedroom and bathroom speaker systems on. I created another playlist which included our two dance songs that I would switch to when she told me she was ready.

I changed into a pair of silk boxers. I figured Melissa might want some more champagne since she had ordered it, so I filled a glass for each of us.

“Shaaaaawn, I’m ready,” Melissa said from the bedroom.

I switched the playlist to the one I had prepared, picked up the two glasses of champagne, and entered the bedroom.

The light in the room were dimmed and I could barely make out the form of Melissa’s body thru the canopy of the bed. Slowly one leg emerged . When it was exposed to her thigh she slid the other one out. With both legs exposed to her thighs she rolled over and backed out slowly her bare ass now visible. Melissa backed up off the bed and turned toward me.

She looked absolutely stunning. Her hair was freshly curled and pulled back behind her ears just as she had worn it with the wedding gown. She had taken one of the roses and put it her hair. As my eyes moved lower I could see she had on the third outfit I had bought her, the black fly away babydoll top. The diamond pendant shone like a beacon resting in her cleavage drawing my eyes to her breasts. The fact that she did not have much of a tan made your white breasts clearly visible thru the top. Her nipples were already so hard they actually pulled the top away from her skin. As my eyes moved lower I noticed the diamond stud navel ring had been removed from her navel. Thinking back she was not wearing it when she removed her wedding gown either. She wore nothing else. The wet lips of her pussy glistened in the small amount of light there was in the room.

She stepped toward me and took the glass of champagne from my hand replacing it with her own hand.

I offered a toast, “To us... for overcoming our fears so we could be together thru eternity.”

We both drank the whole glass and then set the glasses down on a nearby table. As Melissa wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled our bodies together I could feel the wetness between her thighs.

Knowing I could feel her excitement she said, “I had to leave them off because the got so wet when I put them on they didn’t feel comfy, besides it will make it easier to dance with you in a special way.”

The timing couldn’t have been better, as if on cue our “In My Dreams” started playing. As we started dancing Melissa said, “I knew you’d find a way to play our songs tonight.”

As the song progressed, Melissa’s hand reached thru the front of my boxers she wrapped her hand around my hard cock and pulled it out the front. There is a part of the song that goes, “...and we climbed and climbed and at the top we fly...”, when that part started playing Melissa lifted a leg and started wrapping it around me. Just like in the shower the previous morning my hands lifted her up and she wrapped both legs around me. This time however I lowered her slowly onto my cock. Her body seemed to spasm in a series of mini orgasms with each inch entering her. When I was fully inside her body erupted in the most intense orgasm I ever saw a woman experience. Her eyes looked like they were going to pop of of the sockets. Her pussy contracted so quickly and tight it seemed to suck the cum from my balls as I shot my load deep inside her. The strangest part was we were almost totally silent when we came together. At most maybe a small whimper or gasp of breath.

Despite cumming I remained hard inside of her. As we both came down from the emotional high of our orgasms, the music switched to Melissa’s song, “Dreaming of You”. Melissa started to sing the song to me. I lifted her up and down just a small amount to the slow rhythm of of the song. At the same rhythm she started to contract then loosen the grip of her pussy on my cock. As the song came to an end she was practically screaming the words as she gasped for breath as we both came together for a second time.

Afraid I would soon drop her I moved toward the bed and laid on my back with her on top of me. The smell of roses was heavy in the air and looking at the bed I saw why. She had pulled the petals off of the remaining roses and scattered them on top of the comforter. As we laid there recovering our lips met in a slow tender kiss which probably lasted thru the next 3 songs.

When I made up the playlist I programed it to select random songs once the first two had finished. A rather upbeat song came on which I remember seeing Melissa and Amy dance to when they were around seventeen. With the sound of the music revitalizing her she rose to her knees and started to kind of dance to the music my cock still inside of her. As she gyrated and swiveled her hips my semi-hard cock came back to life. Her hands cupped her breasts and she played with them while dancing on my dick. Although they aren’t quite big enough, Melissa lifted her breasts toward her mouth and moved her tongue as if the were licking her nipples. I couldn’t believe it as I felt a third load of cum ready to erupt from my dick. She seemed so intense on putting on a little show for me that I don’t think she was ready to cum yet. Wanting us to cum at the same time again my fingers found their way thru her bush and started rubbing it at the same pace of her gyrations. As the song reached a climax so did we.

Both of us exhausted she rolled off of me and snuggled up to me. I looked at her and told her, “Melissa, none of the fantasies I’ve had throughout the years have ever been remotely close to what we just experienced.”

“Neither have mine,” she said still trying to catch her breath. Once she did she propped herself up on her elbow and stared deep into my eyes. “Shawn, I’ve been thinking about something. When you call me Melissa it just sounds so formal. I know we are both trying to stop referring to each other as Sis and Bro as we have all these years. I still want to be able to do that from time to time in privacy. So instead of calling me Melissa, maybe you should just call me Missy?

I pulled her head toward mine and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead. When our eyes met again, I told her, “Missy, I would be honored to be to call you that. You were talking earlier about finding that special personal gift. You just gave it to me.”

As we both laid together we drifted off to sleep for a short time. We didn't exchange our usual goodnight because the night never really ended. We would wake up throughout the night to enjoy each other.

9. Panther68

Panther68 Sex Machine

I first posted "Sis Comes Home for Memorial Day" in the stories.xnxx section where it received positive comments and maintained a mid 90's average in the ratings.

I have done technical writing for over 15 years, but this is the first piece of creative writing I've done since junior high school. I know there is a lot of room for improvement.

I posted it here hoping to get a more critical review and comments.

I have 2 sequels in mind for this story along with a few other stories as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read it and I hope you enjoyed it.

Panther68

10. darthel0101

darthel0101 Porn Star

With the quality present in this short series, I think that I can say there will be a lot of welcome for a new writer.

Thanks for the story and I hope to see one of the sequels soon.

11. Drag24

Drag24 Sex Machine

Damn good sir. Damn good

12. jwomack

jwomack Porn Surfer

Love it please post more

13. Panther68

Panther68 Sex Machine

Thanks for the positive comments.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how it could be better feel free to comment. I am very open to constructive criticism.

14. yeh_darkness

yeh_darkness Sex Machine

I thought this story was excellent right up to the very last part when they finally had sex. It was such a long, well written, slow build up to them finally doing it, and when they did do it, it basically came out as "he put his penis in her, bottomed out, they came." After the build up I was expecting a very nice, graphic detailed love scene. Sadly it was the opposite. :(

15. Panther68

Panther68 Sex Machine

Thanks yeh_darkness for the honest comment.

I was in a bit of a dilemma when it came to the final scene. I chose to end it less graphically for a few different reasons. In no particular order they are as follows:

With this being my first story I really don't feel I have the skill yet to have written it in graphic detail. Rather than end it with poorly written scene I thought I should write at a level I was comfortable with.

Another reason is that because this ended up being a love story I thought that it should be a tender moment between Melissa and Shawn. That wouldn't have gone well with a really graphic description I don't think. If I am wrong maybe someone can point me to some stories as an example. I think if I had written more of what happened throughout the night those would have been filled more with lust and been what you were expecting.

Another reason some may find rather strange. In a way I wanted to give them some privacy for their wedding night. I actually considered ending it after they entered the bridal suite, but knew that would draw a negative response from most people.

So I ended up compromising and ended it with rather tame ending. I think when I write any sequels they will contain much more graphic scenes and hopefully my skills will have progressed and I can write them well.

16. okieblueyes

okieblueyes Sex Machine

Panther68 I am so glad you posted this here so I could reread it without waiting on new chapters . This was an excellent series and I am glad you are planning sequels. I am looking forward to finding out if Wanyne and Angie are brother and sister as well

17. jggjaron

jggjaron Amateur

this story is awesome, it hooked me right away.

I will say the ending was not the greatest but i really hope you continue with some more parts.

Again great story.

18. Panther68

Panther68 Sex Machine

I'm glad you enjoyed reading it again without the wait between chapters. I've learned a lesson from that I think. I will try in the future that if a story has multiple parts to have most of them completed before I start posting them.

As I've started outlining a sequel to this, I've started to realize that Wayne and Angie may deserve their own story about how they came together. I guess that means there may be a prequel to the sequel. I also think that because there will be five major characters (Melissa & Shawn, Angie & Wayne, and let's not forget Amy) that it should be written in third person. That will be a new challenge for me as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
  19. Panther68

Panther68 Sex Machine

Thanks for the kind words.

I guess I need to work on the endings a little more. In retrospect I now wonder if I should have taken more time writing part IV. It took me twice as long to write it as any of the previous parts, but maybe I still rushed it because of the desire to post it.

20. golf7000

golf7000 Newcumer

this story is awesome :eek: