1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. SexCMandy

SexCMandy Sex Lover

I dunno about that song...calling me fat makes me feel like shit, now chubby i can deal with

2. dreamnetrob

dreamnetrob Amateur

Aaawwww Mandy I didn't mean it that way at all .. my apologies. If you listen to the song it's a very positive thing. The guy is celebrating the voluptuous woman in that song. It's a very happy upbeat song that is saying bigger women are great.

You're a cute woman and I wasn't poking fun at you at all. :rose:

3. >>Enigma<<

>>Enigma<< Sex Lover

Bigger women, definately do it better. Trust me, we're the best.

4. SexCMandy

SexCMandy Sex Lover

I didnt mean you specifically, i meant in general fat isnt a very positive word, but the song probably doesnt sound like the words make it sound. Thank you:)

5. SexCMandy

SexCMandy Sex Lover

Yes, we can get fucked in any position and wont break!

6. >>Enigma<<

>>Enigma<< Sex Lover

Definately, we're a more comfortable fuck, we're more fun to hold and cuddle, and plus we're just plain cuter, and have DAMN better butts. =D

7. SexCMandy

SexCMandy Sex Lover

Yea yea you got that right, always nice to rub up against something that wont poke a hole in ur skin. Ive never thought i was cuter, but i do have a better butt;) Do you have any pics enigma?

8. gsmith1236

gsmith1236 Amateur

so right........ :)

9. dreamnetrob

dreamnetrob Amateur

Yes in general I do have to agree with you on that ....

10. dreamnetrob

dreamnetrob Amateur

I'll take a bubble butt over a razor ass any day :rolleyes:

11. >>Enigma<<

>>Enigma<< Sex Lover

No, I don't usually post pictures of myself, but I'm gradually getting into the idea of it. I might put up some really soon. =]

12. gsmith1236

gsmith1236 Amateur

Its also so much better when a chubby girls closes her thighs on your head when shes having an orgasm on your tounge, skinny girls boney legs hurt my head..... lol

13. SexCMandy

SexCMandy Sex Lover

Whos the girl on ur avatar? i wish i had those boobs. Cool ill look forward to seeing them, i have pics posted on my own thread but i think im gonna have it taken off

14. gsmith1236

gsmith1236 Amateur

nooooo, leave em up so I can use it to cum so more lmao :)

15. SexCMandy

SexCMandy Sex Lover

Oh awesome you love thick thighs? how are mine? i really hate them

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2007
  16. SexCMandy

SexCMandy Sex Lover

You have seen mine?

17. gsmith1236

gsmith1236 Amateur

oh my goodness, I could place my head between those thighs for hours, beautiful baby. I love giving oral to girls like yourself, its heaven.

18. >>Enigma<<

>>Enigma<< Sex Lover

VERY nice Mandy =]

I'm not quite sure who she is, but I found her very pretty. (I wish I had boobs like hers too, LOL!)

19. gsmith1236

gsmith1236 Amateur

yes

20. SexCMandy

SexCMandy Sex Lover

Awesome, my bf likes it too(i think) although i think i give more than receive

awesome, what size are your boobs? mine are little, B

cool did you like it?