1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Tommiecd

Tommiecd The voice of reason

When you become successful you'll be able to finally realize your dream and pay more income taxes than the rest of us. It's voluntary to pay more, so you'll be living your dream.

2. Distant Lover

Distant Lover Master of Facts

My neighborhood reinforces the facts I post about black crime with personal experience.

3. Tommiecd

It's not that, it's your lack of self preservation I'm concerned about.

4. Distant Lover

Ad hominem fallacies seem to be all you are capable of.

I doubt that you are rich or that you ever will be. Identifying with them does not make you one of them. It does not make them identify with you.

5. Tommiecd

So get the hell out!

6. Distant Lover

In other words you cannot demonstrate what I said that is not true.

7. Tommiecd

I do not consider myself to be rich, money wise.

8. Distant Lover

If I could I would. You know that. Yours is an irrelevant statement. What matters is that I know what I am talking about on many different subjects.

I seem to remember you saying that Thomas Jefferson formed the Republican Party. I had to inform you that the Republican Party was formed after Jefferson's death.

9. Tommiecd

I don't claim to be anything else but just your average common man. I really am concerned about your situation. You should move out of the bad area.

10. Distant Lover

Let's stop getting personal, and stick to comments about the national situation. Let's try to restrict these comments to testable assertions where facts and logic matter, but emotion does not.

11. Distant Lover

I doubt it. You are gloating about something I obviously cannot change.

12. Tommiecd

Yes you can. State governments have programs to help people relocate. Take advantage of them.

13. tenguy

tenguy Reasoned voice of XNXX

Everything, or at least most, of the facts that you post have a ring of "truth" to them, it's when you apply them to theories without considering other "truths", that you seem to err.

The cause of the end of the Great Depression was clearly the involvement of the US in military production for WWII, it was not the CCC or WPA, those were maintenance programs designed to put people to work build public projects.

Why don't you acknowledge this? Is it because it doesn't fit your rhetoric?

14. Tommiecd

D.L. Believe it or not, I am trying to help you.

15. tenguy

duplicate

16. Tommiecd

Hey that is what I read. If it's not true, I'm wrong. I'm sorry for the misinformation. It was not intentional.

17. tenguy

Tommie, you were not really wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  18. tenguy

But, you were wrong.

Thomas Jefferson did form the Jeffersonian Republican Party, the fact that it later became a cornerstone for the modern Democratic party does not negate the fact that he called it Republican.

This is a prime example of how you distort your "facts" into falsehoods.

• Like Like x 1
  19. anthony lewis

anthony lewis Sex Machine

They'll be happy...til they figure out that no rich=no jobs.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Distant Lover

The article I began this thread with demonstrates its validity in the acrid responses to it. A declining economy generates a poisonous political environment. This political environment can be seen on this forum. I try to keep my poise. Some of the demented invective shown here is disturbing. :eek:

Nevertheless, while most Americans have been getting poorer, the rich have been getting richer. I do not believe this has happened before in American history. During previous periods of growing inequality the standard of living for most Americans rose somewhat. Nearly everyone lost after the 1929 stock market crash. The rich took a bath on the stock market. Other Americans lost jobs, or had to take pay cuts to keep their jobs.

The growing income gap is a Democrat issue, one to be solved by reversing Ronald Reagan's and George the Lesser's tax cuts for the rich. It should be clear by now that the rest of the country has not benefitted. Republicans can only try to change the subject by chanting "Bill Ayers, Bill Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, Jeremiah Wright," and by questioning the President's Christianity, his patriotism, his birth place, and by charging that he is not a real American.