1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. gunner77

gunner77 Cum Slinger

Your friend is a little blurred. Considering your not using a tripod and they are never completely still that is understandable. I can see that you are familar at bringing out and identifying what the subject is. I see way too many pictures that beg the question what is the shooter saying? Rule of thirds used.

2. gunner77

gunner77 Cum Slinger

As far as the nude beach goes. I take my clothes off everyone will think its a white out. Blinded by the white lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. BrandiDelicious

BrandiDelicious Luscious Lips

I wasn't still either as I just walk and shoot god forbid if I have to stop to take the picture, I can't slow down that long as then whats the point of going out for exercise. :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  4. gunner77

gunner77 Cum Slinger

Sound like my friend Anthony. He shoots while he walks. I walk kinda fast, but he walks faster than some run. We went to Glacier. First 4 miles I kept up. Ended up hiking 13 miles one day 12 the other. Add a forty mile bike ride and me fighting a cold and a fever. I did ok I think.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dark Onyx

Dark Onyx Amateur

Looks very pretty there.
    I'm going to have to look up how to post a picture here.
    Or maybe start a new topic on hiking , haha.
    I'll just say I hike in the nude, so it makes sense here. ( which I won't... Tick season started..yikes)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dark Onyx

Dark Onyx Amateur

image.jpg

Oh, I did it!
    That was easy enough... Whoop!

• Like Like x 2
  7. BrandiDelicious

I wear my clothes cause I don't want scratches, bug bites and stuff and my usual trails are very dusty so I like long pants

8. Dark Onyx

Dark Onyx Amateur

Yeah, same here. I never , ever hike in shorts. I'm terrified of getting ticks.
    Don't mind scratches but I'd rather not get Lyme disease..

Talking about movies ... Have you seen Chocolat?

9. BrandiDelicious

Yes I have a long time ago though. Gota love that french chocolate although I don't have much of a sweet tooth these days.
    I saw a couple more movies this weekend but haven't posted about them yet cause I am watching the hockey game, went into overtime now. Do you like hockey?

10. Rixer

Rixer Horndog

Yesterday we watched Fury. I don't normally like movies Brad Pitt is in but this was a good movie. It showed the brutal existence soldiers went through in WWII and it wasn't pretty. Too bad we can't evolve past that.

Though I hate war, I give this movie a thumbs up for the striking reality it brings to the screen..:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  11. anthony lewis

anthony lewis Sex Machine

Female runner legs....Omg yummy

• Like Like x 1
  12. anthony lewis

+1 for Fury

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dark Onyx

Dark Onyx Amateur

I do like hockey!
    And no sweet tooth here either. In fact, I don't eat sugar at all.
    How funny, all this.

• Like Like x 1
  14. anthony lewis

I watched "Forever Strong" over the weekend with my family. I'm trying to teach son that being a man is more than being masculine. The movie touches on a lot of things including many teenage problems. All in all a good motivational sports movie.

• Like Like x 2
  15. conroe4

conroe4 Lake Lover In XNXX Heaven

I saw American Sniper today. It was a good movie, but today is my birthday. it was NOT a good birthday movie.
    It made me sad, it made me cry, and it made me reflect on life. And I'm friggin 59 years old!!!

• Like Like x 2
  16. BrandiDelicious

On the weekend I saw 2......

Focus was a cool movie that I enjoyed about criminals meeting up and breaking the number one rule - do not fall in love as it sets the game plan array. Nothing was new or great about this show but it was one I liked, probably because I am partially missing my old life/job and I totally get the rush from a thrill when taking big chances/risks and the power/money that goes with that and personal persistence. Although a little different as I didn’t steal like the movie portrayed I worked hard for my pay but it was still a high risk life style with an edge to it, rules to never fall in love and a glamorous life. Will Smith and Margot Robbie.

The Duff which stands for the designated ugly fat friend was a nice comedy movie about a girl who finds herself in high school and then gets her guy in the end but not the guy she had her eye on. Isn’t that how it always happens…. So of course I always like a story that has romance and where people conquer their short comings and find themselves.

17. BrandiDelicious

Reflecting on life is always good.
    Happy Birthday! xoxo

Monroe.gif

• Like Like x 1
  18. BrandiDelicious

We have lots in common, that's great!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Dark Onyx

Dark Onyx Amateur

Happy birthday !!
    Even though you didn't enjoy your movie for this day, I hope you had a good one!
    ( couldn't resist this one... Made me laugh)

image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  20. anthony lewis

happy birthday! It made me reflect too, and also celebrate the spirit that Kyle carried. When I served I met so many men who went above and beyond duty and to me the movie showed what dedication, self discipline, attitude, and selflessness can inspire in any person, not just a soldier. His wife, Tamra, is a good example. Enjoy your special day conroe.

• Like Like x 1