1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Sierra

Sierra Cockaficionada

Bravo!!! Blurry or not, they are gorgeous. You have such a gorgeous smile FG!! :kiss:

2. getmehot

getmehot Queen of Hot Temptations In XNXX Heaven

Sup FG? Sorry I've not stopped by, a friend suggested I check your thread out. Glad to see another BBW round these parts!!! Beautiful!

3. Furred Goddess

Furred Goddess Big Beautiful Bitch

I hate my smile but it is much better than me frowning. I need to learn to smile more, don't I? hehe

Thank you for stopping by! I was really nervous when I first started posting pictures of myself, I have very low self esteem but most people are very sweet or supportive for the most part. Again, thank you for stopping by and the compliment!

4. Sierra

Sierra Cockaficionada

I hate my smile but it is much better than me frowning. I need to learn to smile more, don't I? hehe

I really don't understand why......You're entire face lights up when you smile. You can see in your eyes that it's a genuine smile in those pics. :kiss:

5. Furred Goddess

hehe Okay, I will try and smile more from now on.:kiss:

6. x0Bella0x

x0Bella0x Nerds can be hot too

i liked your smile ones!!!!!!!!! and i love Trivial Pursuit!! :D

7. Furred Goddess

hehe thank you beautiful! I love Trivial Pursuit also, though I suck at it.

8. SomLuckyLady

SomLuckyLady Lucky Lady

you go girl !!

9. the fox

the fox A Feisty little Animal

I hope you post more in the future :kiss:

10. Furred Goddess

Sorry to The Fox, I didn't do my Leelu Dallas pictures yet, i need more ace bandages. I could only find 2 of them. Some one had messaged me wanting to see me smile so most of these are clothed and smiling.

11. intoanything

intoanything Guest

OMG You have my hair color!!!!! I read earlier that its died but so many people that dye their hair red make it look fakey and god yours looks real. I'm stuck being a natural redhead but ya make it look gooood :D

12. Furred Goddess

My hair is two toned, the front is my natural dark blonde and the back is a dark garnet red. I like dark red colors on my hair, I have been dying my hair red since I was 14. Thank you for the compliment.

13. Sierra

Sierra Cockaficionada

FG, those last pics were absolutely gorgeous. You are so beautiful honey. :kiss:

14. Texas Jammer

Texas Jammer m<b>ASS</b>ter J

Hey, it's time to party

15. moggie13

moggie13 Newcumer

I remember very many years ago in the far east whilst serving with the Army I used to fuck a very dainty girl prostitute at a small village and one night the gharry driver who used to take me to her said she was not available but would I fuck her sister but it would have to be outside on the grass which was very dark.
    The sister arrived and it was a case of feeling for her and to get on top of her was like climbing a mountain but that was one of the best tightest fucks I have ever had so lads if you are fortunate to latch on to a big lady, go for it

16. Furred Goddess

Thank you, I hate using my bathroom mirror because the lights throw off the colors badly but sometimes it's the easiest way to get some pictures. My husband scolded me for not waiting for him to take my pictures, at least that means he likes doing it!

Whoot PARTY!!!

Hehe glad to see you had a good experiance. Last night I got to have some great sex, normally my husband is silent during it but last night... he moaned and kept whispering "Oh fuck... so good...." I dare say he was enjoying it almost as much as me.

17. Furred Goddess

I only have one new photo, it's not a great one though. I hope you all won't begrudge me for showing off a little nude flexability.

18. Sierra

Sierra Cockaficionada

:eek: OMG, I'd be in traction!!! You go girl!!!

19. Furred Goddess

The gymnastics I had to take in school and martial arts training meant I needed to be flexible. My brother is just as flexible and thin. He said there was no better way to impress a girl than doing a back bend to pop your back. The pictures where I said I fell and started laughing hard, I was trying to do this and lost my balance. It's a shame my husband wasn't home to see it.

20. Sierra

Sierra Cockaficionada

Honey, I can be so uncoordinated!! Sometimes I have trouble just walking, let alone gymnastics. When I was younger (pre-teen to early teens), I was a cheerleader and could do all the jumps, backbends, handsprings and such. Not anymore!!