1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Furred Goddess

Furred Goddess Big Beautiful Bitch

You are right, I have been considered big all my life, even when I was young (5 to 7 years old) and underweight. I am lucky that I do have people who love me and I need to stop focusing on my own petty problems.

Lisa, when I first saw your pictures, I thought, "Just great, another person who is beautiful and perfect to bully me." Then I got to know you. You have this incredibly sweet nature and are a fiercely loyal friend. I am honored, so very honored, to know you look at my pictures and to count you amongst my friends. I literally was crying when I thought you and Chris had left the forums for good, I was inconsolable and attacked the people who I thought were responsible. Hehe, I think before that, people thought they could push me around. **hugs** Thank you. Oh, btw and a little off topic, right after high school, I was nominated to be in a Junior Miss America pagent. The letter said that in order to be nominated, a former member had to nominate me... that meant someone thought I was beautiful. I got to the third round of evaluation before being disqualified because of my weight. Pretty cool, yeah?

It doesn't matter what people think of me, I should only think positive thoughts of myself. I do know this but sometimes I forget. I am so fortunate to have the friends I do, you being a very dear one. I will do the 5th Element pictures soon I hope, after groceries, I was being rushed to get out of the store and didn't have time to buy the bandages.

I will always be a fat girl, even when I am thinner so no bony protrusions here, hehe.

Amen to that! I love all shapes, sometimes I look at a thin girl (Milla Jojovich) and can be drooling at her hotness then look at a girl who is thick bodied (Queen Latifah) and wanting to hold her tight to me as well.

I love you all too, I mean that sincerely.

Hehe thank you. I am always shocked that he can't get a lover, but as he said, it's hard to find anyone when you are trying to be celibate until the right one shows up. We are twins seperated by 4 to 5 years (depending on who is counting).

My next set of photos will be soon, I am going to be dying my hair Burgandy so expect a purple haired FG soon!

2. getmehot

getmehot Queen of Hot Temptations In XNXX Heaven

Girl, I am soooo glad to see you! We've been soooo worried! *pounces FG and gives her a big hug*

3. Furred Goddess

**hugs back tightly** I am sooo sorry! I was such a mess yesterday, I had no right scaring everyone.

4. getmehot

We were just worried honey. I'm so glad you're ok. I know everyone else is too! There's a thread for you up in GD btw.

5. x0Bella0x

x0Bella0x Nerds can be hot too

you had us all scared!!! don't ever do that again!

you put a huge smile on my face, and it makes me feel good to know that i made someone happy. and i meant everything i said, and hope you realize that you are someone, and are worth it.

congrats on the miss usa nomination!!! i wish someone would do that for me! hot damn, not many people get to experience that.

6. Furred Goddess

Well you are very gorgeous, I know I would be rooting for you to win if you were in a beauty contest, because not only are you physically beautiful, you are gorgeous from within as well. I will not scare you again, I promise.

7. Sierra

Sierra Cockaficionada

I'm very glad to see you FG and I'm so glad you're feeling better. I knew you just needed some time. You know where to find me, whenever you need me. Love ya honey!! :kiss:

8. nufc7

nufc7 Newcumer

nice pics:D your well hot, ust to have a big lass similiar to you doesnt matter about the weight as the sex was fantastic, i bet your the same with your fella

9. Furred Goddess

Yeah, my husband tells me I am so beautiful and hot all the time, usually when I feel the least attractive :D . When I told him I was trying to lose weight, he actually protested! He made me agree not to go below 200, which I agreed to, that would be a good weight for me. Thank you so much for enjoying my photos and let me be the first to welcome you to the forums, please enjoy your stay!

10. Furred Goddess

Hooray for pictures!!!

Sorry that there aren't any nudes in this bunch, I am in my diaper **listens to all the booing** and I didn't have a chance to think of sexy topless poses. Mostly I wanted to show you all my new hair color. It's more purple in real life, the photos only seem to pick up the deep fiery red... I love it! View attachment

View attachment

View attachment

11. trooper

trooper Sex Machine

NICE TO SEE YOU FG GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER
    BE LUCKY TROOPER:rose: :kiss: :)

12. Furred Goddess

:kiss: :rose: Be lucky yourself too.:D

13. the fox

the fox A Feisty little Animal

hay thats pritty cute

14. AlexVega

AlexVega Sex Lover

You went burgandy... omg. It looks great like always but you know I love a redhead with meat on her bones. Yeah yeah.. I know, stay out of your thread but I can't help it sis, you are damn hot spankable. Twisty is one lucky assed barstid, he needs to stop being a hemophobe (what I call some one who fears blood) and nail you fast and hard!

15. Furred Goddess

Thank you sexy girl!

Oh shut up, will ya? lol What if you get caught talking like that? Pretty hard to explain yourself out of that one, silly boy. Now go look at girls your age and out of your gene pool before I put the hurt on you! :mad: :mad: **hugs her brother tightly**

16. Andrea18

Andrea18 1st Queen of the Island

I know you said its burgandy but I love the look of firey red too. I spent most of highschool with different shades of red hair color. Oh how I miss those days.

17. Furred Goddess

18. Sierra

Sierra Cockaficionada

Gorgeous honey. I love the hair color!!! The pics are awesome as always. :kiss: :kiss:

19. Furred Goddess

20. getmehot

Girl, I love that color on you! That is your signature color!!! And thanks for the pics! muahhh!!! Your smile is so contagious!:kiss: :rose: