1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Hush

Hush Happy Hhedonist

In that besides the fact that most women can find countless men that simply just want to fuck at the snap of their fingers, the idea that they are considered not much more than holes and hands puts most women off. Don't get me wrong, they might very well just want to be used like holes and hands, even perhaps treated that way at times....

Yet they have no interest in hooking up with some random stranger which has very real risks up to and including death who pretty much considers all women as such, and cares so little they make that plain not even making an effort to seduce them.

IOW, they offer NOTHING past potential serious problems that any gal can find without the problems.

So gee, I don't know, who to choose...Hmmm?

Hush....an alias

• Like Like x 2
  2. Milo Cronos

Milo Cronos The Sexual Intellectual

As always half the bullshit, all Hush! I'm with you hun and knowing that is the reason I'll go but so far with women here on XNXX, I will never meet them given the law of averages so why be creepy?

3. cinnamonlisa

cinnamonlisa Sex Machine

I don't want to offend anyone but a lot of guys here...the way they approach is just... instant turn off.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Milo Cronos

Milo Cronos The Sexual Intellectual

As most know the wife and I share the same page that even after knowing this some guys make the most outrageous passes? Like dude really you don't know her, if you did you'd come in clean and learn her first DUMB ASSES!!

5. Hush

Hush Happy Hhedonist

Well frankly, many men here come off right out of the gate as though they have found some woman that they can take out all of their frustration of women they've met in the past upon, and speak to them in a way that NO woman would ever tolerate except very rare times from a spouse/BF who even still needs to be respectful 99% of the time.

So let me change my statement as to why......Women here have little interest in that clearly the men have no interest proven by their approach.

Hush....an alias

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bron Zeage

Bron Zeage I am a river to my people

What both of you say is likely valid. When I look at some of the random pm's I have received from women, it makes me think it's entirely possible that 95% of the women here are actually men.

7. Hush

Hush Happy Hhedonist

That's not very fair....Just because I pm'd you and said I'd like to pull softball sized anal beads out of your ass with my teeth while you spanked my twat with a cactus as we both sang the "Barney the Purple Dinosaur's greatest hits album" says nothing as to my gender....

Sheez....some people just don't know how to enjoy sex.

Hush....an alias

• Like Like x 3
  8. notdescriptive

notdescriptive motorcyclist

I re-posted this just because it deserves a second read.

9. Bron Zeage

Bron Zeage I am a river to my people

Don't be silly. you know that would get you a cock pic, tootsweet. I've posted on a lot of forums, and I've received a fair amount of mail. This is the first place I've ever gotten a pm from a feminine username which reads, "u chat? wat wood u do to me?"

I give them the same answer. Go buy my book off Amazon. Everything I would do to you is in there, and probably better.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rubbrat

Rubbrat Sex Lover

Ouch! Truth hurts

11. VenusInFurze

VenusInFurze Online Odalisque

• Like Like x 1
  12. christina2706

christina2706 Dark Haired Beauty

I believe that is why there is a verified woman thread, at the very least it illustrates there are many real women here.

• Like Like x 1
  13. justagirl2325

justagirl2325 Newcumer

I admit I always thought AM was mostly men but I was shocked it was so out of whack.

Proud to be one of the real woman on AM, although I never met anyone through that site. Much easier to go sit at a hotel bar....

14. MichelleAnn

MichelleAnn Sex Machine

I don't know, I've read a lot of your posts. You've seen more ass then an O'Hare toilet seat. :biggrin: