1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Backdoorforever

Backdoorforever Sex Machine

2. Backdoorforever

Backdoorforever Sex Machine

I am not a religious person but I am hoping your wife gets through chemotherapy to good physical health and that you both find mental and emotional peace. Sharing pain can sometimes help ease it; reading this thread I see a community of people who want to reach out and help ease your (and frequently their) pain and it moves me. I am not surprised that you posted here given the lack of any other space to address the sexual aspect of the loss your wife and you have experienced. You need to grieve that. You also eloquently expressed the depth of your love for your wife, which speaks to your fear of losing her. We are all hoping that does not happen, and wish you courage and strength in the upcoming weeks.

3. Hussie6776

Hussie6776 Occasionally. So what..?

Its not only beauty.. Lust and desire are more than just skin deep.

4. Prince Of Time

Prince Of Time Sex Lover

I just want to thank everybody for the replies...............and also for the Thoughts and Prayers! Just an update........yesterday (3-9-17) she had her first post-op check-up with her surgeon. He removed half the staples, and will remove the rest of them next week. She was also VERY happy that he removed her drainage tubes, yeah I know.......kind of gross...........but that was a REAL pain in the ass. SOOO glad that we don't have to deal with that any more!!!

Her surgeon thinks that the cancer was confined to the breast, and he THINKS he got all of it. But she will be starting a round of chemo in probably 3 weeks......just to make sure. He also said that she will be undergoing a "Pet Scan" when she sees the oncologist in a couple of weeks. Not really sure what a pet scan is, but anyway...........looks like we may beat this thing afterall. Hope I am not being too optimistic.

5. Jack Mine

Jack Mine The Pope of Assholiness

You can never be too optimistic. She'll be needing your support a lot because chemo is going to be tuff, and her oncologist must have went over that with both of you. Please keep us updated , and if you ever need to talk, I'm just a PM away.