1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Hush

Hush Happy Hhedonist

Every fascist state, every oppressive dictator and regime in the world, has begun their 'slow, methodical, one piece at a time' corruption and ultimate take-over of their government and gradual oppression of the people, by focusing upon a singular common initiative and theme.

That being, the supposed decline of their nation due to immigrants and foreign nationals, perhaps a race or religion within its borders. Naturally, wisdom dictates that you do not go after "all," just some. Select a couple specific groups and get all others along with your choice of race/culture to back you... in that it doesn't affect them.

The most common/glaring example, although it applies to all instances, is that of Nazi Germany. Jews/Slavs/Gypsies their initial targets.

As we have seen since 2017 in the U.S., the focus has been upon Muslims and Hispanics by way of Mexico. And it continues, though more covertly.

It's not just FEMA: ICE quietly got an extra $200 million:
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...tra-dollar200-million/ar-BBNfK98?ocid=U220DHP

As a potentially catastrophic hurricane bears down on the East Coast of the US, the shifting of $10 million from FEMA's operating budget to fund immigration detention and deportations is drawing condemnation from Democrats.

But that's a drop in the bucket.

The Trump administration this summer quietly redirected $200 million from all over the Department of Homeland Security to Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, despite repeated congressional warnings of ICE's "lack of fiscal discipline" and "unsustainable" spending.

The Department of Homeland Security asked for the money, according to a document made public this week by Oregon Sen. Jeff Merkley. Of the $200 million, the document says $93 million will go to immigrant detention, a 3% budget increase that will fund capacity for an additional 2,300 detainees; and $107 million for "transportation and removal," or deportations, a 29% budget increase.

The move comes as the Trump administration has pursued an aggressive immigration agenda, ramping up arrests of undocumented immigrants and deportations.

In addition to this summer's widely condemned move to separate families at the border, the administration has drawn criticism for arresting a far greater rate of noncriminal undocumented immigrants and seeking to detain them much longer. On Tuesday, the administration announced it would tripling the size of an emergency temporary tent facility to house more immigrant children.

The additional $200 million would put ICE's budget for detention and transportation at more than $3.6 billion.

The money came from different parts of DHS, including FEMA, the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office, Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers, Coast Guard, Transportation Security Administration, cybersecurity office and Customs and Border Protection.

DHS and ICE did not immediately respond to a request for comment about the overruns.

The $10 million from FEMA did not come from the agency's disaster relief budget, the agencies noted. "DHS/FEMA stand fiscally and operationally ready to support current and future response and recovery needs," said FEMA spokesman Tyler Q. Houlton.

DHS made the request to move the money around to congressional appropriators, who approved the plan, this summer, according to Detention Watch Network Policy Director Mary Small, whose group obtained the document and provided it to Merkley.

Congress sets funding levels for all parts of government through the appropriations process, but funding reprogramming requests like this one are authorized under the law for relatively small amounts of money within agencies.

The department then must notify the chairs of the relevant congressional appropriations subcommittees, who must approve. Since Republicans are in the majority for both the House and Senate, those lawmakers lead the committees. Both signed off on this reallocation, Republican and Democratic aides told CNN.

Small said the request was part of a broader problem, and accused ICE of "robbing" money for themselves to expand their deportation and detention capabilities even beyond what Congress intends.

Congress has long restricted how much money goes to ICE as a way of forcing it to prioritize its immigration enforcement efforts. ICE only has roughly 40,000 spots in detention, meaning it cannot possibly detain every undocumented immigrant in the US. Keeping its funds at a certain level allows Congress to control just how much enforcement can be done.

But ICE has overrun that amount and requested more money regularly.

Congressional records indicate that ICE reprogrammed $83 million combined in fiscal years 2014 and 2015, and another $127 million in fiscal year 2016. Those requests are not generally not made public.

"(It's) this pattern of misbehavior by ICE where they overspend the amount they have been given by Congress, specifically for immigration detention, and then they make it up by basically robbing other accounts in DHS," Small said.

Lawmakers unhappy with ICE spending

The Republican-led Congress has previously reprimanded ICE for its spending habits.

The House's 2017 explanatory statement for homeland security funding for that fiscal year, as preserved in the Congressional Record, called "financial management weaknesses" a continued "particular problem" with ICE's Enforcement and Removal Operations.

"The lack of fiscal discipline and cavalier management of funding for detention operations, evidenced by inaccurate budget formulation and uneven execution, seems to be the result of a perception that ERO is funded by an indefinite appropriation," the statement said.

Similar language is popping up in this year's appropriations bills.

"ICE continues to spend at an unsustainable rate," the Senate Appropriations Committee report accompanying its proposal for Homeland Security next fiscal year says. "In light of the Committee's persistent and growing concerns about ICE's lack of fiscal discipline, whether real or manufactured, and its inability to manage detention resources within the appropriations made by law without the threat of anti-deficiency, the Committee strongly discourages transfer or reprogramming requests to cover ICE's excesses."

Small says that her group is "on the Hill screaming about this" to encourage Congress to break the pattern.

"These are real shenanigans that need to be reined in, not just from a good governance standpoint but also from the standpoint that these are other accounts that need the money," Small said.

Hush....an alias

• Like Like x 3
  2. naughtyguy4u

naughtyguy4u Traveling Vaginal Dilator Therapist

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Distant Lover

Distant Lover Master of Facts

The Nazis appealed to secular antisemitism. Secular antisemitism is based on jealousy of Jewish intelligence, achievement, and prosperity. These Jewish characteristics make the Jews vulnerable during economic hard times.

There is a fundamental difference between hating Jews and regretting the presence of racial groups that are accurately associated with low intelligence, crime, and terrorism.

Unfortunately, the Holocaust has made many people unwilling to evaluate racial groups by average qualities that really exist among the groups. Civilization requires intelligent people. It is jeopardized by the presence of races the members of which tend to be unintelligent and frequently dangerous.

4. Hush

Hush Happy Hhedonist

Oh brother... :meh:

Hush....an alias

5. Distant Lover

That is all I expected from you.

6. Hush

Hush Happy Hhedonist

U.S. Plans to Pay Mexico to Deport Unauthorized Immigrants There
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us...ized-immigrants-there/ar-BBNfUGc?ocid=U220DHP

WASHINGTON — President Trump has promised for years that Mexico would pay for a vast border wall, a demand that country has steadfastly refused. Now, in the Trump administration’s campaign to stop illegal immigration, the United States plans instead to pay Mexico.

In a recent notice sent to Congress, the administration said it intended to take $20 million in foreign assistance funds and use it to help Mexico pay plane and bus fare to deport as many as 17,000 people who are in that country illegally.

The money will help increase deportations of Central Americans, many of whom pass through Mexico to get to the American border. Any unauthorized immigrant in Mexico who is a known or suspected terrorist will also be deported under the program, according to the notification, although such people are few in number.

Katie Waldman, a spokeswoman for the Department of Homeland Security, said the program was intended to help relieve immigration flows at the United States border with Mexico.

“We are working closely with our Mexican counterparts to confront rising border apprehension numbers — specifically, a 38 percent increase in families this month alone — directly and to ensure that those with legitimate claims have access to appropriate protections,” Ms. Waldman said.

A spokesman for the Mexican Embassy did not immediately respond Wednesday to a request for comment.

The plan, which has been debated internally for months, is part of a broader push by the Trump administration to redirect billions in foreign assistance to other priorities. The administration has yet to spend nearly $3 billion in foreign aid, money allocated last year by Congress with broad bipartisan support. Hundreds of millions of dollars meant to help stabilize Syria and support Palestinian schools and hospitals has already been redirected.

While the administration has made several announcements about not spending on priorities Congress intended, it has mostly kept quiet about what it will do with the money. But it has long been frustrated that Congress provides billions for foreign aid while refusing to fund its immigration priorities. The money will be transferred from the State Department to the Department of Homeland Security, and then sent to Mexico.

“Congress intended for this money to lift up communities dealing with crime, corruption and so many other challenges, not to expand this administration’s deportation crusade,” said Representative Eliot L. Engel of New York, the top Democrat on the House Foreign Affairs Committee. “I want answers about why the State Department thinks it can ignore Congress and dump more cash into deportation efforts. Until then, I’ll do whatever I can to stop this.”

The maneuver is the latest by the administration to reduce the number of immigrants crossing the southwestern border. The most prominent piece of the effort has been the “zero tolerance” policy to criminally prosecute any immigrant who enters the country without authorization. That led to the widely criticized practice of separating children from their parents at the border, which spurred a humanitarian and political crisis for Mr. Trump.

But the president’s advisers have also employed other strategies to deter immigrants, including revamping the rules surrounding who can qualify for asylum and trying to strike an agreement with Mexico that would disqualify any migrant who had not sought asylum there from claiming it in the United States.

Under the program, Mexico would be responsible for detaining and providing judicial review of immigrants before deporting them. The sometimes cumbersome and lengthy legal process in the United States to deport asylum seekers has long frustrated Mr. Trump, who has often said the laws must be changed to speed deportations. Getting Mexico to do deportations instead would bypass that process.

Immigrant advocacy groups called the deportation aid for Mexico a misguided and wasteful use of money that would fail to address the problems prompting migrants to travel to Mexico and the United States in the first place.

“We shouldn’t be paying another country to do our dirty work; we should actually be fixing our immigration system and helping these countries get back on solid footing,” said Ali Noorani, the executive director of the National Immigration Forum. “It smacks of desperation.”

Hush....an alias

7. Bron Zeage

Bron Zeage I am a river to my people

Smart people have limited options.

8. tenguy

tenguy Reasoned voice of XNXX

And the beat goes on.

9. Truthful 1

Truthful 1 coal fired windmills Banned!

So please hush a by . Point out in you own words what's. Fascist
    Again
    Your own words tell us

10. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

Are you sure you can understand those big words?

11. Hush

Hush Happy Hhedonist

Don't worry Freethinker, I got this ;)

Truthful 1; Fascist bad.

Hope that helps!

Hush....an alias

• Like Like x 1
    1. Hush
      [​IMG]

Hush....an alias

Hush, Sep 14, 2018
  12. Truthful 1

Hush you use words like fascist, communist, I told you before you obviously don't know the meaning of either one of those words

1. Hush
      You're wasting my time, and I have been more than generous granting you up to this point what I have. When you come up with something sensible to say, then I might again.

Hush....an alias

Hush, Sep 14, 2018
      submissively speaking likes this.
  13. Truthful 1

ok hush no more communist or fascist then.

14. Distant Lover

Truthful 1's comment caused me to take a trip down memory land.

I loved listening to those soft romantic songs when I was a child. They made me think my teenage years would be wonderful. They weren't, but I cherish the memories.

The 1950's were good years. I can't blame Trump's white blue collar supporters for wanting to restore them. Ironically, Reagan and Trump exploited nostalgia for the 1950's in efforts to restore the economic status quo of the 1920's.

15. Truthful 1

The song is the only thing you are correct about.

16. Distant Lover

When have I ever made a factual assertion that was untrue?

During the 1950's the top tax rate was usually 91%. One third of the work force belonged to labor unions. Reagan did not and Trump does not want to restore those conditions.

1. Distant Lover
      @Truthful 1,

Just because you do not like what I post does not mean that it is untrue.

Distant Lover, Sep 14, 2018
  17. Truthful 1

Those early years were great you are correct , such a beautiful time. Innocent seemed like no hate in our country . The music was one of the things that made you feel good. Real good. It didn't
    Promote hate . If you remember these times dog , What in the world makes you hate this President so bad. You don't make sense at all .

18. Distant Lover

Your comment illustrates the fraudulent appeal Trump has for the poorly educated.

I already pointed out why I dislike Trump. He appeals to nostalgia for the 1950's, while trampling on the social values of the 1950's. Back then most Americans were affiliated with a church.

According to Alfred Kinsey's Sexual Behavior in the Human Female, published in 1953, about half of American brides were virgins. Because Kinsey overestimated the percentage of homosexuals he may have underestimated the number of bridal virgins.

Donald Trump is a womanizing pagan. When I was reading The New English Bible my parents gave me for Christmas he was reading Hugh Hefner's "Playboy Philosophy." I doubt Trump has been to church more than a few times since compulsory chapel at the military school he attended.

19. Truthful 1

Lol. Now I know you don't live by the things you say lol lol.