1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. VampirTARA

VampirTARA Dracula's daughter

WARNING! My story is intended for adults 18 years or older this story contains sexual content. I have tried to recreate events, locales and conversations from my memories of them. The story you are about to read is true. In order to maintain their anonymity of the innocent in some instances. I have changed the names of the individuals, any resemblance between the characters in this story and any other persons, living, dead, or undead is a miracle. This story "Oh, daddy" is copyright ©2018, by VampirTARA.

[​IMG]
    First I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself in case you haven't read any of my stories before and also to help you understand the story a little better, so sit back and prop your feet up... I'm a 42-year-old mortician / funeral director who operates our family's mortuary and cemetery.

I'm 5 feet 7 inches; approximately 120 pounds with long raven-black hair and glasses with natural abnormally long top incisors ( K9's or fangs). I'm in a polygamist marriage (not Mormon, we are Druid/Christian). I have three children, two teenagers and a two-year-old, now I have 2 Sister Wives, Toni; that's a couple of years younger than me, and she is also my biological sister with 4 children of our husband. Then there's Kathy that is a good bit younger than us, she's 23 years old with 1 child to our husband.

[​IMG]
    Well, it was the weekend before the 4th, of July, 2018, and we were having a little picnic up at Pymatuning Lake. It was a small little picnic, me and my sister wives invited a few of our friends and a couple of our cousins, along with our mother and dad. The picnic went smoothly, except for our mother doing her normal thing of the dick teasing our dad. Like she always has done continuously through the years, but today, she was in overdrive.

Then, there were the comments about me, my Sister Wives and our younger cousins, all wearing bikini tops and shorts. Except for me, with everyone rushing to get everything packed and get up to the lake and the kids. I couldn't find the shorts I had washed or a clean pair of shorts. So in the rush, I just threw on my tight light jeans and my bikini top. And not thinking, that I was wearing black bikini panties. Well, you could see them, right through my tight white jeans, so the old hags had their comments on that. If that wasn't bad enough, the string on the front of my bikini top broke during the day.
    s_57baa124bf6df5731b011d50(2).jpg
    Well, thank God, I always carry an overnight bag in the trunk of my car for emergencies, So, I went and changed into a black bra and a black tank top. And it wasn't too long after that, someone goes and spills pickle juice all down the front of me. Soaking the front of my tank top, clean through to my bra and soaking it also.

[​IMG]
    Anywho, it was a little after 5 p.m., and everyone's kids were getting tired, and the littler ones were getting cranky. Along with we heard on the radio thunderstorms were on the way. So everyone decided to call it a day, we started cleaning up and putting the food away. Well, there was just a little bit left to do, and I told my husband and sister wives to go on ahead and take the kids home. That me and my dad would finish up, what little is left and be on our way home. A little over an hour later, the wind had picked up and the clouds got dark, like it was getting ready to thunderstorm soon, as me and my dad had gotten everything packed up in the car
    [​IMG]
    As we were on our way back going down Route 51, well It started pouring; I could barely see to drive. And according to the radio, there was no sign of letting up. There was a chain of severe thunderstorms rolling through our area. So, I said to my dad, "It's too bad to drive dad! I can hardly see. And it's going to take us at least an hour or more, with the streets flooding, trees down and roads blocked off. I think we should get a motel room, until morning." Well, my dad agreed it was too bad to drive, so I called my sister Toni, and told her what was up. A little bit down the road, I spotted a Motel

So I pulled in there, well the only thing they had available was either a room with a queen-size bedroom or a room with two single beds. So, I took the room with the two beds, as we left the motel office. I said to my dad, "Please don't tell me you sleep Alfresco dad, because that isn't happening!" Well, my dad went into the room, as I went to the car to get my overnight bag. Once I got into the room, I said to my dad, "If you got to go! You better do it now, because I'm going to take a shower!"

My dad replies, "No, I'm going to run down to this little bar that's just over from the bottom of the motel driveway here, by the motel. It's called, something Backstreet BBQ, and have a few!"

"Well, when I came in the rain was coming down just a little bit, but the clouds are still dark, and you could still hear it rumbling!" I said to my dad with a slight giggle, "So you better get your ass old down there. Before it starts pouring like crazy again!"

After my dad had left for the bar, I stripped off my tight white jeans and tank top to get ready to take a shower. As I stood in front of the dresser mirror looking to see if I had a pimple. Then being silly, I decided to snap a quick little pic in the mirror and send it to my sister Toni.
    [​IMG]
    After doing that, I plugged my phone in to charge and set it on top of the dresser. I got my black robe out of my overnight bag and went to take a shower. Afterwards, I slipped on my black panties and my robe; I went out and sat on my bed and clicked on the TV. It was a little after 8 p.m. when my dad got back from the bar, carrying a six pack. After I let him in, I went back and sat on my bed, and I went back to watching TV. My dad set his six-pack on the dresser, he then flops on the bed and proceeds to try and get his shoes off. Well a few minutes later, I got up to get my cell phone off the dresser that was charging. I stopped to peek out the window to see what the ruckus that was outside. Well, as I'm watching these two gay guys bitch slap each other over Lord knows what, my dad is sitting there on the bed, staring at me then he gets up and staggers to the bathroom.

About a minute later the action was, over, so I went and grabbed my cell phone off of the dresser. As I headed back over to my bed, I passed my dad coming out of the bathroom. Well, as I got over by the stand between the two beds, I grabbed the TV button off the bedspread. And at the same time I dropped my cell phone on the floor. So I knelt down to pick it up, and as I stood up, I noticed my dad was standing behind me. I turned around and said, "Is something wrong dad?" Then suddenly, my mouth dropped open in shock, as my dad reached over and started untying the sash to my robe. He then opened my robe, his eyes started at my breasts and slowly moved down to my panties. I was like a deer in the Headlights, as I stood there holding my cell phone in my one hand and the TV button in the other.

My dad blurted out in a drunken slur, "I'm just looking Tara!"

Then my dad turned and walked away, he then went over to the dresser and got one of his beers out of his six pack. I closed my robe and sat down on the edge of the bed; I couldn't believe what just happened. My dad has never looked at me in that way before or tried everything. I figured okay, he's drunk and just being a perv like my uncle's. He's probably going to whack off in the bathroom later, he probably wants it better visual than my mother. God yuck! He's going to be thinking about me, but on the other hand, I can't blame him considering my mother.
    [​IMG]
    The Thunder was rumbling outside and the room started to get darker again, you could hear the wind really gusting outside and the rain coming down harder. I was just getting ready to reach over and turn on the lamp and go back to watching TV.

When my drunken dad blurted it out, "Tara, remember that you're always saying, if I ever needed anything or you to do something! You'll take care of It?"

"Yes, I remember and I meant it! I replied, "Why, what's wrong, what do you need, money, what?"

"Well, my daughter, I need you to take care of something!" My dad said, as he set his beer down.

"Ok!" I answered back, as he started walking over to me. He then stood in front of me, as I sat on the edge of the bed.

[​IMG]
    ( Me and My dad )

Then my mouth dropped open and my heart started pounding faster, as I watched my dad undoing his belt buckle. Then he unfastened his pants, I thought to myself. "Oh my God, what am I going to do! I've never done anything sexual with my dad before or even thought about it! Ok, yeah, my brother twiced, but I was drunk, buzzed, whatever! But not my dad, but of course I never thought I'd be doing it with my brother either!" Then, my drunken dad fumble for his zipper and pull it down.

Then my drunken dad said, "Take off your robe Tara!"

I was so nervous, as I set my cell phone on the stand. Then I opened my robe and let it slid off of my shoulders. It slid down my back and dropped behind me on the bed.

Then my dad pulled his penis out of his blue and white striped boxers, it was of average size. For being a 71 year old overly fat man, his penis was hard as granite. I stared at very thick blue veins that ran up the shaft of his penis. as I sat on the edge of the bed in only my panties, he took the head of his penis and started rubbing it on the sides of my face and across my lips.

Then My dad said, "Get down on your knees Tara!"

As I got up off the bed, I then got down on my knees in front of my dad. He then put his penis to my lips.

He said in a drunken slur, "Open your mouth, Tara, now watch those fangs of yours."

I opened my mouth and he placed his hand on the back of my head, then he pushed my head forward and his penis slid slowly into my mouth.

My dad said, "Now, wrap your lips around it Tara!"

I wrapped my lips around the shaft of his penis. Then my dad grabbed a handful of my hair on the back of my head and he started fucking my mouth. My dad was going fast and furious, his balls were slapping against my chin, as my glasses bounced on the bridge of my nose.

My dad said, "Oh Tara, your lips are so soft."

The head of my dad's penis, was darting in and out of the back of my throat. A couple of times I almost gagged for air, when he held it in the back of my throat too long. After a few minutes, my dad stopped and pulled his penis out of my mouth.

He then said to me, "Get up Tara!"

I got up off of my knees and stood in front of my dad, still in shock of what was happening. Then my dad got up against me, he leaned in and started kissing my neck and with his right hand, he started fondling my breasts and pinching my nipple. I could hear the raindrops beating off of the motel room and the lightning flashing through the window blinds. Illuminating the room, as my dad's left hand reached around and started rubbing my ass. He ran the tips of his fingers over my tiny little pair of black satin bikini panties.

As my drunken dad kissed my neck, he groaned, "You're so beautiful, you're not mad or upset, are you Tara?"

"Do what you got to do!" I mildly snapped back to him.

He rubbed my ass and felt up the material with my panties for a good three or four minutes at least. Then he gave my ass a good grab and a snack, as he pulled away from kissing my neck.

"Take off those panties Tara! My dad commended, " and give them to me!"

I reached to my sides and hooked my thumbs in the sides of my little pair of shiny black satin bikini my panties. I slid down off my hips, over my little round ass to my thighs and stepped out to them. I handed my panties to my dad, then watched him put my crumbled up tiny little pair of black panties in his hand up to his nose and sniff them.

Then my dad said, "Tara, get that sweet little ass of yours in that bed, I want you to crawl in real slow and then lay back and spread those legs!

I did as my dad asked, I could see my dad staring at my ass, as I crawled in the bed slowly. I laid back and grabbed the pillow and placed it under my head. As I spread my legs nice and wide, a flash of lightning illuminated the room. To unveil my smoothly waxed pussy to my dad, he stared at my smoothly waxed pussy for a few moments.
    Then my dad climbed onto the bed and knelt on his knees, between my legs. My heart was racing, as he then pulled his pants and boxer shorts down. He then laid down on top of me, and reached down between us. Then he guided the head of his penis between my pussy lips.

As my dad slowly pushed his penis into me, I cried out, "OH DADDY!" There was a loud crack of thunder and a big flash of lightning that illuminated the motel room in a pink glow.
    [​IMG]
    I wrapped my legs around him, as my dad started to slowly slide his penis in and out of my pussy. The bed started squeaking loudly, "Ekkk ekkk ekkk." My dad started sucking on my left breast, as his fat belly slapped against my pelvis. My dad was really balling me, his penis was sliding in and out of my smoothly waxed pussy rapidly. The Thunder cracked and flashes of lightning, lit up the room. I couldn't believe this was happening, my own dad was fucking me.

Just a few minutes later, I felt my dad tense up. Then he started ejaculating his semen in to me, as I laid there beneath him with my legs wrapped around him.

After a few seconds my dad was done buttering my smoothly waxed pussy. As got up off of me, his penis slipped out of me. Then my dad got up from between my legs.

My dad then got off of the bed and staggered over to the other bed, with his penis hanging out. He flopped down on it and passed out, a couple of minutes later. I got up and went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Afterwards, I slipped on my panties and put my robe on, I laid in the bed listening to the rain coming down, in shock of what just happened.

The next morning, my dad kept his head down and didn't say a word to me, except to ask if I was ready to leave the motel. We got in the car, and it was quiet all the way back to the mortuary. It was tearing me up; I couldn't have my dad thinking. I hated him and not speaking to me.
    I knew he felt bad for what he did, he hasn't once looked up at me. Once we got back to the mortuary, my Dad kept trying to find an excuse to get to leave, but my sister told me was having none of it. A bit later, my sister came to me; she pulled me to the side.

"What's wrong with daddy, he's acting odd!" My sister Toni whispered to me, "He's hardly taking and since when did he want to rush home to see mother!

"I'll tell you later in private Toni," I replied back to her. I'll go talk to dad and straighten it out." I went into the living room to where my dad was sitting on the sofa, "Come on dad walk down to the mausoleum with me." In a soft voice, I said to him, "I want to talk to you." I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him up off the sofa. He grumbled and tried to resist, but resistance was futile. It was quiet, as we walked down the little roadway in the cemetery to the mausoleum. As we walked, I tried to formulate what I was going to say to you my dad, and try to fix things between me and him.After getting to the mausoleum, we went inside, and I locked the doors behind us. I took my dad around the corner out of view of the front doors to the parlor adjacent the chapel. I said to him, "Have a seat on the love seat, I'll be back. I'm just going to check and see if anyone's in the mausoleum." Well, it was empty, so I went back and sat down beside my dad.

I cleared my throat and said to my dad, "Dad; I brought you down here to talk to you, where no one can hear us. Now dad, ever since the motel, you have barely spoken to me. And since we've gotten back to the mortuary, you've tried to leave. Nevertheless, Toni, blocked that, so you decided to avoid me. Dad, I know it's over what happened at the motel. You've never looked at me that way or tried anything, so what made you suddenly notice me, or I should say, "What made you suddenly want to come after me for sex."

"Well, first of all, I've noticed you like your uncles and grandfathers have, how can you not notice an ass like that." My dad replied, "But I'm so very sorry Tera, between your mother teasing me for the few months and seeing you girls at the pic in those bikini tops and the short shorts. Then you in those tight white jeans, with your black panties showing through them. It was mostly you at the picnic, because you were the one that was around me all day at the shelter. My blood was boiling, for some pussy, then when I went down to the bar that's all I could think of was you in those pants. Then when I got back to the motel room, and saw you in that short little black robe. I just couldn't take it anymore Tara; I lost my mind. I figured you hated me; I know it pisses you off, when your uncles and grandfathers are always chasing you, grabbing your tits and ass or picking up your skirt. I'm so very sorry Tara!"

I looked at my dad and said, "I don't hate you; I could never hate you're my dad. Now, I can see where you're coming from, with Mom. She's nothing but a frigid overzealous religious nut job, and a cruel tease. Anywho, dad you could have gone about it a little differently, then you did. If you would have come talked to me dad, and told me what you were going through. Even though it's wrong for father daughter, to be having sex. You are my dad; I couldn't see you in torture like that. I would have said yes and helped you out like Toni did at Pymatuning, yes I know about that! Now, I don't hate you, so you need to stop, all is okay between us!"

"I know you're just saying that, deep inside. I know you hate me for what; I did, and I don't blame you." My dad replied back to me.

"I'll show you I'm not!" I said to my dad. Then I got up and got done with my knees in front of my dad. I hesitated for a brief second, then I reached over and unzipped his Dickies. I reached in his blue and white striped boxers and wrapped my fingers around my dad's penis, and pulled it out of his boxers. I slowly leaned down and with my thumb and index finger, I started gently rubbing around the head of his penis, it slowly started to get hard. I could see the thick bluish veins that ran through the shaft of my dad's penis filling with blood and pulsating. I kept softly rubbing it, as it grew hard, minutes later it was hard enough. That I could wrap my hand around it, I then started gently stroking it, it wasn't long before it was nice and hard as granite. Then I slid my lips a little bit down the shaft of his penis. I hesitated for a moment, then I slid my lips down the entire shaft of it.

I started slowly bobbing up and down, while swirling my tongue around the head of his penis. My forehead kept brushing against his fat belly, as I bobbed up and down sucking away on my dad's penis. My lips and tongue could feel the blood pulsating through the veins in his penis, as I sucked on it. The entire time, racing through my mind over and over was,"I can't believe I'm blowing my dad!"

After a few minutes of me sucking away on my dad's penis, I guess unconsciously the taboo of giving my dad a blowjob was making the crotch of my panties wet and my pussy twitch .This was starting to work me up, but there was nothing I could do about it. Not now, not here in the mausoleum at this hour, I can't keep those doors locked too long. It's Sunday; people want to visit their loved ones, so I'll get Jasper, to take care of me later.

I was massaging the shaft of his penis with my soft lips, while swirling my tongue around the head of it. He was breathing heavily; I was hoping he didn't have a heart attack. Because it would be hard to explain, what caused him to have one. It was only a few minutes later that my dad tensed up, he gasped and granted. Then he started ejaculating in my mouth. The first squirt the hits the roof of my mouth, then his semen just started oozing out all over my tongue. Well, I thought he was done. So I pulled my mouth off of his penis, and got semen squirted on my face. It landed on the right lens of my glasses, the bridge at my nose and some drizzled down my cleavage on my breasts. Well, I got up off my knees and was trying to clean my glasses off, with some saliva and a tissue. My dad put his penis back in his pants that was glistening from the coating of my saliva. I said to my dad, "Now let's unlock the doors, and go back up to the mortuary dad.

Once I got back up to the mortuary, my sister Toni was badgering me for info. So, I pulled her into the laundry room, after closing the door. I whispered it back to her, "Toni, remember a couple of years ago Halloween night, when you told me about when I had seen you coming out of the bushes with dad. At the family weekend picnic at Pymatuning, and you told me. That you were giving dad a blowjob in the bushes and him screwing you a number of times that weekend at the lake. Well Toni, when we got to the motel dad went to the bar, that was by the motel. Well, dad came back drunk and ended up nailing me. I'll tell you in better detail later tonight."

The End.........
    604892fb3fb2e939568c40f7f3b9ae86_20180610124630525.jpg

s_57baa124bf6df5731b011d50(2).jpg 604892fb3fb2e939568c40f7f3b9ae86_20180610124630525.jpg

• Like Like x 43
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    1. fireman6166
      Great story......having trouble seeing the images tho

fireman6166, Oct 15, 2018
    2. hausenfeffer
      Your stories are told with tremendous detail and passion. Thank you!

hausenfeffer, Jan 24, 2021
      VampirTARA likes this.
    3. joesch69
      I love it great story make's me wish i was your dad

joesch69, Jul 14, 2022
  2. panderous

panderous Sex Lover

You have some really erotic stories, never stop please.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Richad

Richad Sex Lover

V
    Very hot

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. hungtounnge

hungtounnge Porno Junky

Daddy really got turned on by that story Tara ! . I Would love to have you on your knees with your Lips wrapped around This Daddy's big olé Cock as I fill your throat with my hot Cum ! 100_1035.JPG

100_1035.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. nastyjohn

nastyjohn Sex Lover

Wow, Tara. Just wow. :) Love, love, love your stories. As always, thanks for sharing your experiences.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Mjr100

Mjr100 Porn Star

Once again luv reading your stories. So damn good.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tom hard

Tom hard Sex Machine

Thank you for another great story!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. kearns

kearns Sex Machine

I’m sitting here with a hard on after reading your story of Dad fucking your beautiful pussy. I love your incest stories. I hope you let your dad fuck you again since the motel.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Drango

Drango Porn Surfer

That was great Tara! Looking forward for more....

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. VampirTARA

Oh he has, but only once since the motel. But it was a different situation this time, my mother was doing her usual dick teasing my dad to torture him. So when everyone left to go to Bingo and it was just me and my dad alone in the house, I offered him some pussy, just to foil my mother's efforts to torture.

• Like Like x 17
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    1. Truthful 1
      Nice picture on the cross

Truthful 1, Nov 1, 2018
      Beavereator and VampirTARA like this.
    2. hausenfeffer
      You're such a caring loving daughter it's very sweet;

11. kearns

kearns Sex Machine

That’s so hot. I love reading about incest and am jealous. I wish I could have had an incestuous relationship

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. naughtyharshith

naughtyharshith Newcumer

That's lovely story..

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. kearns

kearns Sex Machine

Do you find incest to be more of a turn or is it just sex for you? I especially enjoyed you fucking your brother.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. VampirTARA

Well it's not a turn on or anything like that, it just seems have happened.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. NiteWalker

NiteWalker Naughty Gentleman

I don't agree with the story line, but it is a well written story and I did enjoy it! Your stories are very entertaining!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. VampirTARA

And what part of the storyline do you not agree with?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    1. View previous comments...
    2. NiteWalker
      I find your stories interesting and well written. I am admitting the story was detailed and interesting. Now if we were both adults and you were my sister and willing I would enjoy spending that kind of time with you!

NiteWalker, Oct 19, 2018
    3. VampirTARA
      Trust me if I was your sister, you wouldn't want to fool around with me. Because I'm a jealous little bitch!

VampirTARA, Oct 19, 2018
    4. NiteWalker
      With your looks and sexy body it would be hard to stay away. I would never try and force myself on you. Guess I would just have to sit back and admire and fantasize!

NiteWalker, Oct 19, 2018
      VampirTARA likes this.
    5. VampirTARA
      Pervert LOL.

VampirTARA, Oct 19, 2018
    6. NiteWalker
      :) ;)

NiteWalker, Oct 19, 2018
  17. kearns

kearns Sex Machine

It’s her personal sexual experiences. I for one think they’re hot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. VampirTARA

Exactly, the story and how the events took place may not be exciting. I write my story exactly how the events transpired.

• Like Like x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Hambone66

Hambone66 Porn Star

I usually don't read them because I doubt the majority are true...but since you are definitely real and sincere I am going to right now

• Like Like x 2
    1. VampirTARA
      I understand what you mean, when you read some of them. The events or storyline doesn't seem plausible and how things ended up taking place. But with all of my stories, if they're fiction, I will label them as such. If they not fiction, I will label them as such. So it's up to the reader to decide whether they choose to believe it or not.

VampirTARA, Oct 21, 2018
    2. Ambisins
      Ty! My experience was completely different, yet similar, i hear alot of " incest" stories here, rp stuff, but i completely felt the genuine experience of your story, i really needed to hear that from you, again, ty for sharing.

Ambisins, Feb 3, 2019
      VampirTARA and JohnJericho like this.
    3. hausenfeffer
      You clearly are a woman who shares the honest truth of her life experiences without shame or guilt. Good for you. You're the incredibly wonderful person you are and most of us can appreciate that.

VampirTARA likes this.