1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. VampirTARA

VampirTARA Dracula's daughter

WARNING! My story is intended for adults 18 years or older this story contains sexual content. The story you are about to read may be true or fiction. Either way, I have tried to recreate events, locales, and conversations from my memories of them In order to maintain their anonymity of the innocent in some instances. I have changed the names of the individuals, any resemblance between the characters in this story and any other persons, living, dead, or undead is a miracle. This story is copyright ©2022, by VampirTARA

"Dad, you didn't pull out!"
    1648504575830.jpg
    Hello, I'm Tara, First, I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself in case you haven't read any of my stories before and also to help you understand the story a little better, so sit back and prop your feet up...

I'm a 46-year-old mortician/funeral director who operates our family's mortuary and cemetery. I'm almost 5 feet 7 inches in heels; approximately 125 pounds with long raven-black hair and glasses with natural abnormally long top K9s or fangs. I'm in a polygamist marriage (not Mormon, we are Druid/Christian). I have 5 children to our husband.

Now also, I have 2 Sister-Wives. Toni, that's a year younger than me, she is also my biological sister with 4 children to our husband. Then there's my sister-wife, Kathy, that is a good bit younger than us, she's 25 years old with 1 child to our husband.

For those of you that haven't read my stories, I've ever since that stormy summer Night back in 2018 at the motel I’d been secretly having sex with my Dad. What happened that night? The link to the story "Oh Daddy!" will be posted at the end of this story.

Anywho, February, 27th, 2022 it's Sunday, morning a little after 10:30 a.m. I had just come over from the mortuary next door and went to the kitchen where my sister Toni was preparing lasagna for tonight's dinner it's our dad's favorite and it's his birthday. He doesn't like birthday parties but we were going to have a little party for him anyway as usual.

As I walked into the kitchen my sister said to me "Tara Daddy just called me and said, 'That he wasn't coming!" He said, 'He had a lot of work to do at the garage (His car repair garage) and he wasn't feeling good anyway! "

I replied, "That's bull! I bet it was that bitch of a mother of ours! Wait a minute, what am I talking about she's gone for the week with her little collage girl toy! Well, I'm going down there and drag him up here by his old wrinkled, shriveled up old penis if I have to!"

My sister then blurted out, "Speaking of that bitch, I forgot to tell you Tara yesterday I stopped down to see Daddy, but he was under some car and in a grumpy mood. Anywho, I overheard that bitch, yeah, she was down there for a moment. She was in the office on her phone talking to someone gloating about how she and Amber (her girl toy) were dick teasing Daddy. And by the delight in her voice it was worse than normal I didn't get to hear it all as she went outside. She was even gloating about how daddy's hands are messed up with pins and his ulnar nerve palsy that he's not even able to jerk off. Oh, I was pissed off, but I didn't stick around long or I was going to end up killing her and Daddy was in a grumpy mood anyway."

"Well, I'm going down there now Toni," I said. Well, it was about 20 minutes later I arrived at our dad's car repair garage. So, freezing my little ass off I got out of the hearse and carefully tiptoed to the garage office door trying not to slip any on icy spots. Well, the garage is closed on Sundays, but I knocked on the office door the lights were on. Damn! I didn't see my dad and it was cold out and I'm wearing a short skirt just then I saw Jake, my dad's Great Dane comes to the door wagging his tail so, I knew my dad had to be there. Well, I went over to the one garage door and peeked in the dirty window, and saw my dad. Then I noticed the hose sticking out from under the door that can use for the car exhaust fumes. So, I carefully bent over, grabbing the garage door handle to some whistles from old Bernie the barber and a couple of the old men Chuck and Dan across the street in front of the barbershop and one dirty comment from a guy driving by. A bit embarrassed I lifted up the garage and quickly ducked under it.
    cartoon1654756433037.jpg
    My dad yells out, "Tara be a little more careful of how you bend over in that skirt! You're giving them old son of a bitches a peek at your little sexy panties that you're wearing."

"Sorry, Dad! I was trying to be careful!" I said to my Dad as I'm lowering the garage door. I then yelled giggling, "Well, I hope the old fuckers over there enjoyed the view! Those old fuckers can jerk their little old wrinkled up little old cocks off and dream. So, how did you know it was me, Dad?"
    1645866600262.jpg
    My dad yelled, "How did I know! Tara, you are the only one that Jake doesn't bark or growl at. Ever since the day he got some pussy from you that dog stopped barking and growling at you. And no one better even raise a hand to you or he'll rip them a new asshole."

"Yeah, that is true, but I didn't give it to him! He took it! And you fucking watched and cheered him on Dad!" I yelled back as I strolled to the back of the garage to where he was working on some baby blue bug. He had it on the lift about a couple of feet off the ground and was sitting on a plastic orange milk crate with the front wheel off working on something.

My dad yelled, "Oh, what a sight that was the look on your face of shock when Jake got his cock in your little hairless pussy. Tara, you did give Jake a good fight, but Jake got you. And he really fucked you good with his big red doggy cock."

"Dad look at the size of him, he's a dinosaur, and look at me! I'm what 5 ft 7 and about 130 pounds and Jake's about 150-200 lbs there was no way I was going to be going to fight him off. Whew, and God does he have a big one!" I yelled, as I walked up and stood beside my dad.

My dad replied back, "Tara, I've always wanted to see Jake fuck either you or your sister, but mostly you. I've always wanted to see Jake mounted on that gorgeous little round firm ass of yours. And there is a God after all, do you think you'd be willing to let me watch Jake give it to you again."

"DAD! You're so bad!" Giggling, I shouted and slapped him on the arm. "I don't know, maybe!" Then my dad turns and looks up at me standing there he grabs his cup of coffee sitting on the orange milk crate beside him.

After taking a sip of his coffee, then he says, "Aren't you cold in that skirt Tara? Oh, there's a stool over by the wall, sweetheart."

"Naa, I'm not that cold Dad!" I yelled back, as I went over to get the stool. Then, I grabbed the little metal stool and started dragging it over to where my Dad was. I set the stool down beside my dad and parked myself on it.

My dad blurted out, "Pink panties today!"

I said, "Huh, how'd you know what kind of panties I'm wearing today?"

"Um, your short little skirt is riding up," my dad said.

"Oops, yeah, I got to watch my skirt anywho, it isn't like you haven't seen me in my panties before Dad. I just bought these panties last night it cost me $45.95 plus tax," I said.
    1653932815159.jpg
    "Damn, you paid all that money for just one pair of panties," my dad said. "By the way, what brings my daughter down here? Didn't your sister tell you that I have work to do and I wasn't feeling up to it so I wasn't coming?"

"Really dad!" I yelled, "You know either me or Toni was going to come down and drag you up the house for your birthday. The wicked old bitch is gone for the week with her college girl toy. We go through this every year Dad, don't make me beg, come on now the children all got you birthday presents. And don't give me that bull that you're not feeling good, because obviously, you're feeling well enough to work on this car. So, dad, we can do this the easy way or the hard way! You know dad I'm going to torture you until you give in." And you know I'm going to get my way in the end, Dad!"

My dad stops what he's doing and turns towards me, he reaches over and grabs his cup of coffee that is sitting on a plastic orange milk bin, beside him by my feet. Then my dad took a sip of his coffee and looked up at me and yells, "Not cold my ass! Tara sweetheart, you have goosebumps and your nipples are hard as nails, they're poking right out through your bra and top."

Well, he set his coffee cup down gets up, and goes over to the thermostat on the wall to turn up the heat in the garage. And he was walking like someone kicked him in the balls. After he adjusted the thermostat and turns around and then it was obvious what the problem was. My dad had a raging hard-on in his pants I could clearly see it. I could see the pain on his face, his balls were hurting my dad has blue balls and he can't jerk off. Well, I can't see him like that I'm gonna have to take care of my dad's problem and empty his old balls. So, he can feel better and I can get him to go up to our house. Even though I've been giving my Dad sex over the past 4 years. There are times I just wast to strangle my dad, he won't ask me for sex when he wants or needs it and I have to offer it to him. Then there are times he has no problems telling me to get down on my knees and suck his old cock. Well, as my dad is standing over there his phone rings he picks it up and glances at it then silences the ringer. Then he snaps a pic of me and set his phone down and comes back over walking gingerly and sits back down on the plastic orange milk crate then takes a sip of his coffee.
    1645866600262.jpg
    I said to my dad, "I'm not blind I see you're in pain Dad, and don't give me any bull. Your balls are hurting, aren't they? You're walking like someone kicked you in the balls and I can also see you have a raging hard-on in your pants. You got blue balls! That's why you didn't want to come up to the house. You should have told me I would have come and taken care of them! I love you, you're my dad."

As he puts the tire on the car my dad replied, "I can see you're going to badger me and yes, that's why also you and your sister know I don't like birthday parties.

I said to my dad, "You know I told you a million times Dad if you want sex just ask me, call me. Especially if you're in pain with blue balls I don't care if it's the middle of the night call me dad I'll come. It's a shame that bitch of a mother of mine gotta be evil and dick tease you all the time."

My dad started putting the bolts on the tire with a gun after my dad did that he got up and was starting to lower the car down to the ground.
    1648504575830.jpg
    I said to my dad in a soft sweet voice, "Well I'm going to take care of those aching balls of yours and make you feel much better, Dad." I stood up and slipped off my black heels then started pulling my white satin button-down blouse out of my black business mini skirt. Just then Jake start barking because someone is knocking at the garage door and my heart dropped I thought it was that bitch of a mother of mine. My dad went to go see who it was and a minute later he came back.

"Oh it was nobody they left," my dad said.

I said, "I thought it was that old bitch of a mother of mine had changed her mind and came back and didn't go to New York with her young little collage girl toy. Well, I think it's safe for me to undress no one's around and I know how you like eye candy, as you call it Dad." I started unbuttoning my blouse my dad's eyes were glued to my ruby red painted fingernails slowly one by one undoing the buttons on my blouse. He grabs this can off the tool chest beside him and opens it up then scoops this goo out of it and starts rubbing it between his hands. After unbuttoning my blouse I then slowly opened it revealing my shiny bubble gum pink satin bra. I slid my blouse off of my shoulders and removed it then laid it on top of my stool. I looked at my dad as I reached behind my back with both hands and unfastened the clasp to my satin and lace bra. After unfastening my bra, I slipped the straps to my bra off of my shoulders. I next removed it and laid it on top of my blouse on the stool. The sound of the people and cars going by outside filled the garage as I stood there with my bare breasts exposed in front of my dad. My dad grabbed one of those pinkish-red rags off the tool chest and started wiping his hands off.

My dad couldn't take his eyes off my bare breasts and my hard nipples poking out like bullets from the chill of the garage. I walked over to my dad and grabbed the rag that he was cleaning the grease off his hands with and tossed it on the hood of the baby blue VW Beatle or bug. I said, "Are you ready to get your old cock sucked Dad by your daughter.

“Oh, yes Tara," my dad said.

I reached down and started unbuckling my dad's belt. As I'm undoing it he leans down and starts squeezing my breast and pinching my nipples. "Oh, I'm going to suck your old cock real good Dad, for now. Then tonight it'll be late when it's safe and everyone's in bed I'll pay you a visit, Dad." I said in a soft sweet voice."

My dad said, "Tara, I've heard for years from your 4 old uncles how good you are at sucking cock."

"Well, they oughta know I've sucked their old cocks enough. Now I'm going to suck yours Dad," I replied in a soft sweet voice.

I unbuttoned my dad's dark blue Dickies, his pants then unzipped them. I then reached into the opening of his gray boxers with my right hand and cupped his old hanging balls in the palm of my hand. Then gently started massaging his old aching balls I said to my dad, "Does that feel good dad? Wow, your balls are really hanging down and they feel heavy." After about a minute I let go of his balls then reached up and wrapped my hand around his average-sized penis which was nice and hard. My dad's old cock was dripping a lot of precum I then pulled it out and I slowly started stroking it. The oozing precum from my dad's old cock was all over the palm of my hand and between my fingers. I stroked his old cock for about a minute then I removed my hand from it. I said in a soft voice, "Now I'm going to make you feel so much better Dad."

Then I sank down to my knees in front of my dad and I took a hold of his old cock. Then slowly I leaned forward and parted my lips and slid them over the head of my dad's old cock. Slowly I slid my lips down the shaft of it to his balls. My dad's old cock was in my throat I paused for a second then I started bobbing back and forth in a slow rhythm sucking on it My head brushed against my dad's big fat belly as I sucked on it like it was my favorite popsicle. I was sucking my dad's old cock like every daughter should do. Breathing heavily my dad moaned, "Oh yes Tara!" As my soft pink lips slid along the shaft of dad's old cock the head of it went in and out of my throat drizzling precum.

It was about 2 or 3 minutes later I felt my dad's muscles tense up. Then my dad grabbed me by the hair and shoved his old dick all of the ways into the back of my throat and grunted. And that's when I felt a humongous squirt of my dad's warm semen in my throat then I felt a second warm squirt of semen squirt in my throat. My dad withdrew his old cock from my throat and it was oozing warm semen on my tongue. My dad was emptying his old balls inside my throat and mouth. You could hear the sound of a car going by and some people talking walking past the front of the garage as I let my dad finish ejaculating. I thought to myself, "If those people walking by outside only knew that on the other side of that garage door that a daughter was sucking her dad's old cock off.

It was less than a minute and my dad was spent and his old cock started to go soft. I slid my lips off of it and leaned back with a string of semen hanging from the head of my dad's old cock to my bottom lip. The string of semen broke falling on my bare breasts. I swallowed what was in my mouth of my dad's semen as he stood there with his old cock hanging coated in my saliva. I looked at my dad with a smile as he was putting his limp old cock back in his pants. I said to my dad, "Do you feel better now dad?"

My dad said as he buckled his belt and zipped up his pants, "Oh yeah thank you, Tara."

Well, I fastened my bra and put on my blouse as my dad was putting things away. After I finished fixing myself my dad locked the garage doors. as we headed from the garage into the office my dad gave me a slap on the ass when I was going through the doorway into the office. I yelled giggling, "OUCH!" I felt good that I give my dad some relief and he wasn't in such pain as he was.

Well, we were in the office my dad said, "That he has a repair slip to write up before we go." So I'm standing there at the counter as he's doing that. then it dawned on me then I said to my dad, "Oh Dad I'm going to go erase the garage security video we don't need that old bitch of a mother of mine seeing that video!"

"Yeah, you're right," my dad replied.

As I'm erasing the security video my dad looks out the window and says, "Tara you better watch out for those old sons of a bitches they want to get in your panties, especially that old barber Bernie."

I giggled as I thought to myself, "If my dad only knew the 83-year-old barber Bernie across the street has already got into my panties but it was only once. Well, me and my dad left the garage and we went to the house to celebrate his birthday.

Later that night...
    It was a little after 2 a.m. and everyone was in bed when I quietly closed my bedroom door, then slowly in my short black satin robe with pink panties peek out of it and crept downstairs carefully not to make any noise and wake anyone. The TV was playing in the living room, I quietly went into the game room and quietly closed the wooden sliding doors then locked them. It will not draw any suspicion it's something I normally do when I want peace to do some paperwork for the mortuary. I put on the stereo low like I usually do with some soft music. I then went down the little hall to our grandfather's old room which is now one of the new guest rooms where my dad was sleeping and lightly tapped on the door.

I slowly opened the door and went in and closed it behind me. The lamp was on and the TV was playing, but I didn't see my dad for a couple of seconds. Then my dad come out of the bathroom naked drying himself with a towel he had just come out of the shower. I said in a low, soft voice to my dad, "Ready to fool around Dad?" As I untitled the sash to my robe and opened it. My robe slid off of my shoulders, it slid down my back and over my little round ass then falling to the floor.
    Me (Tara) in my bra & panties.jpg
    I then reached to my hips hooking my thumbs in the sides of my skimpy little pair of shiny satin bubble gum pink bikini panties and slid them down and removed them then tossed them at my dad. He grabbed my panties then put them to his nose and sniffed them.

I walked over to my dad standing beside the bed and what a sight it must have been for the fly on the wall. My dad 6'3' about 360 lbs Fat or large with a scraggly beard naked with a big belly and his old limp old cock hanging. And little 5'5' 130lbs petite me naked standing in front of him. My dad towers over me the top of my head comes up to his chin. I took my panties out of my dad's hand and tossed them on the nightstand. Then leaned in and started kissing his chest as I reached down and grabbed a hold of his old cock and started stroking it. After a couple of seconds, I let go of his old cock and said to my dad, "Sit." He sat down on the edge of the bed and I stood between his legs. I leaned in and started kissing his neck my breasts were in my dad's face. I reached down and grabbed a hold of his old cock again and started slowly stroking it. My dad grabbed my bare ass cheeks with both hands and started squeezing them. He leans in and starts sucking on my left breast nipple. Breathing heavily my blood was racing and my pussy was twitching I said in a low, soft voice to my dad, "It's my fertile window so you're going to have to pull out dad."

I straddled my dad's lap he grabbed his old cock and guided it between the lips of my smoothly waxed pussy. I then slowly lowered myself down and the head of his old cock slowly spread my pussy lips apart. My dad's old cock entered me I moaned loudly as it started stretching open my pussy hole forcing it to accept his old cock. I was horny after not having sex with a man in almost 3 weeks and then sucking my dad off this afternoon. I needed this... My dad's old cock slowly slid up into my pussy as I lowered myself down onto it. I sat in his lap his old cock inside of me my dad held my little round bare ass cheeks with both hands. I wrapped my arms around his neck then I started slowly riding my dad's old cock. I moaned, "Dad your old cock feels so good," as I started fucking my dad.

My dad's precum and my juices had my pussy wet and the bedroom was filled with a slippery wet sound as I rode his old cock.

Then my dad said, "Get on the bed Tara!"

I climbed out of my dad's lap and slowly started to crawl onto the bed. My dad grabbed me by the hips and pulled me back as he stood at the edge of the bed. And with his left hand on my hip placed the head of his old cock between my pussy lips. He then grabbed my hips with both hands tightly and pushed his 75-year-old cock into my 46-year-old smoothly waxed pussy. My dad started fucking me "CRACK" my dad slapped me on the ass and said, "Shit your pussy feels so good Tara! I've been wanting to get your tight little hairless pussy for weeks!"

"Haa haa haa, take my pussy Dad!" I replied breathing heavily, "Haa haa haa fuck your daughter's pussy!"

"CRACK" my dad slapped me on the ass again it was obvious my dad was enjoying my pussy he was really fucking me good. I was squealing, "OH OH OH OH " from the pounding he was giving me and the sound of my dad slapping against my bare ass. Thank goodness the walls and floors of the house are pretty well insulated and soundproof and with the soft music playing in the game room. No one should hear what's going on. My dad was fucking me like crazy all of the sudden my dad pulled my little round ass tightly against him and grunted. I tried to pull away but it was too late I could feel my dad ejaculating his warm semen into my pussy. I cried out softly, "Dad, you didn't pull out!" ... After a few seconds, he was finished emptying his old balls and pulled his old cock out of me.

I rolled over and laid back on the bed I said to my dad, "Oh my god Dad, I told you it's my fertile window so you're going to have to pull out. God, I hope you didn't knock me up!"

My dad replied, "I'm sorry Tara I was just caught up enjoying your pussy that I---."

"It's ok Dad, there's no sense in getting worked up maybe nothing happened," I blurted out interrupting my dad. About a half-hour later that I put my panties and robe back on and left my dad's room then crept back upstairs to my bedroom. It was a couple of weeks later my monthly never showed up so, I gave it a week. Then I bought a home test and it was positive so, I went to the doctors and they confirmed that I was pregnant. They then did an ultrasound to measure the gestational age or how many weeks I was pregnant. I already knew who the culprit was, my dad. As he was the only man I had sex with around that time. I immediately went and had sex with my husband. Even though he whines as Al Bundy does with Peg Bundy when she drugged him upstairs for sex on the old TV show" Married with children." So, now I just started my second trimester and I'm horny as a Rabbit. And I'm due November 27th...
    The End....

"Oh Daddy!" https://forum.xnxx.com/threads/oh-daddy.526809/

• Like x 18
    • Winner x 16
    • Funny x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    1. kearns
      That story was so hot. I wish I could see your belly growing with your dads baby. It’s so hot you ducked your dad.

kearns, Jun 10, 2022
      VampirTARA likes this.
  2. Lokki_smiles

Lokki_smiles Sex Machine

Your reminisces are always enjoyable.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Mjr100

Mjr100 Porn Star

Naughty daddy and daughter

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. lastkiss555

lastkiss555 Porn Star

So very good!
    Enjoyed it alot!!
    Keep up awesome work.ty

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zozodemon82

Zozodemon82 Porn Surfer

Nice I loved it

• Like Like x 1
  6. manrod

manrod Porn Star

I'm sure your hot body and your prowess would lose me in the moment as well. It would be very difficult for me to pull out too!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. VampirTARA

Oh,yeah.

• Like x 6
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  8. Greendragon

Greendragon Dragon Master

Great story, I always like reading your stories.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. hotjohn4321

hotjohn4321 Porn Star

Good story and nice pics to go with it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Traveler61

Traveler61 Porn Surfer

Wonderful story and pics. What an awesome girl you are.

• Like Like x 1
  11. TarlCabot666

TarlCabot666 Dark Lord of the Slit

gotta tell ya ... that picture you used to represent your dad, looks an awful lot like me :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. VampirTARA

Well, that's my Dad.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    1. TarlCabot666
      [​IMG]

TarlCabot666, Jun 11, 2022
      VampirTARA likes this.
  13. lastkiss555

lastkiss555 Porn Star

• Like Like x 1
  14. scorpion62287

scorpion62287 Porno Junky

I was so happy to see other story and it amazing

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. VampirTARA

Thank you

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Yourself1234

Yourself1234 Newcumer

This is so hot

• Like Like x 1
  17. MatureHunter88

MatureHunter88 Porno Junky

Your family is very lucky to have you around to take care of their sexual urges. I wish I was part of your family so you could take care of me like that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. hornytxn

hornytxn Porn Star

Great story

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sean690

Sean690 Newcumer

Very hot

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sean690

Sean690 Newcumer