1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. VampirTARA

VampirTARA Dracula's daughter

Hello I'm Tara, I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself first, so that it may help you understand the story a little better.

PSX_20170619_141803.jpg
    I'm a 41 year old mortician / funeral director that operates our family's Mortuary and cemetery. I'm married in a polygamist marriage ( not Mormon ). I have three children two teenagers and a two year old, now I have 2 Sister Wives, Toni that's a year younger than me and she is also my biological sister with 4 children to our husband. Then there's Kathy that is a good bit younger than us, she's 23 years old with 1 child to our husband.
    604892fb3fb2e939568c40f7f3b9ae86_20171013080742707.jpg
    Well, it was Saturday October 31st 2015 Halloween, me and my sister wives decided that since we had no viewings or funerals scheduled for the week. To hold our usual Halloween party in the mortuary Chapel this time, instead of our house next door. Because the chapel was more roomy and we could also use a couple of the empty adjacent viewing rooms. Well, the day before I had my husband and the Cemetery grounds crew boys. Move all the pews out of the chapel and just leave a few against the walls for people to sit on. Well, our older brother (Me and Toni's) came over that morning to help us girls, me, my sister wives and our cousin Kelly, decorate and stuff.

Well, I was dressed in my short little white tank top and my tight white yoga pants with Tennis Shoes. so it was a little after 9 a.m. my sister wife Kathy was up on the chapel stage setting up the sound equipment and my sister Toni was making sure all the areas we did not want the guests to go into were locked. While my brother helped me hang purple and black streamers and the purple twinkles lights from the ceiling. We had just got done hanging my lights and in the midst of hanging the streamers. When I put by hand down and said to my brother, "Hand me a another piece of tape." Well, I turned my head and looked down, because he didn't hand me any tape. I said, "Jimmy hand me some tape! what are you staring at?" I said that, but I knew what he was staring at my ass.

My brother replied, "Nothin!" as he handed me some tape.

I took the tape and said, "Yeah right! you were staring at my ass, what a perv." Then my 18 year old daughter and her friend Amy came in the chapel. I said hi girls, what's up?"

"Mom can I get some money?" she said.

I said to her, " Honey I didn't get to the ATM machine yet, maybe your aunt Toni, wait a minute here comes your dad ask him."

Our daughter yelled, "Daddy and I get some money please!"

I said to Amy, "watch he's going to give her anything she wants, she has him wrapped around her finger, thank God I taught her well!"

He replied to his little girl, "How much do you want?"

She replied, "Can I get $250.00 by the way daddy look at the costumes me and Amy have, I'm going to be a vampire with a mask and Amy's going to be Catwoman from the Batman. Not the old Batman, he was kind of gay looking!"

Well, he dug in his pockets and gave her exactly what she wanted, she kissed him on the cheek and the girls left.

It was a little bit after 5 p.m. when we were all done with the decorating, setting up and preparing the food. The party was to start at 7 p.m. but we knew, the guests we're going to be arriving sometime after 6 p.m. We invited our friends, relatives and the ones that work for us at the Mortuary and in the Cemetery, so we were going to have a small army showing up soon.

Well, I went next store into the house to change into my Halloween costume, just as our teenagers we're off to do their thing for Halloween and my mother and father-in-law came to pick up the little kids to take them for Halloween.

My little girl said to me, "Are you going to be scared tonight Mommy?"

And I said to her, "It's not the things that go 'bump' in the night that scare me. It's the things that go 'AAUGH!' Okay Grandma and Grandpa are waiting, you have a good time at the firehouse party, I'll see you tomorrow, love you!" I gave her a hug and kiss and she went out the door and I went upstairs to change.

After putting on my costume, I went back over to the mortuary, carrying one of those fireplace lighters to light the jack-o'-lanterns the kids had carved out in front. As I walked up to the front of the mortuary, my brother standing out in front smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer.
    thm_phpYzv686-mitchell.jpg
    My brother said laughing to me, "Tara the way you're dressed, I can put you on a corner and make some money. So, sis do you need a pimp, cuz I'm willing to put you on the corner if you do!"

My mouth dropped open and I yelled, "YOU FUCKING PIG!

Well, I bent over and started lighting the jack-o'-lanterns and just as I was lighting the last one in front of the mortuary door. As I was bending over, I looked up and seen my brothers reflection in the glass of the doors. He was like really looking up my skirt, big time. While he smoked is cigarette, I turned around and said, "Are you looking up my skirt?"

"No I'm just standing here smoking my cigarette, watching light the pumpkins," my brother said.

I yelled, "BULLSHIT! I seen you in the glass of the door looking what's gotten into you today I'm your sister!"

My brother said, "Well, I couldn't help it, your skirt is so damn short and they are some sexy black silk panties you have on Tara."

My brother yelled as I opened the door to go into the mortuary, "Hey sis since I helped set up today, when I go home tomorrow can those panties you're wearing, as a thank you present!"

I screamed,"Aaugh!!!!!" and I walked in the mortuary

Then just as the door closed behind me my brother yelled "I love you when you're mad Tara!"

Well, it was a just a smidge after 7 p.m. and I said to my sister wife Kathy and Toni, " Holy shit that is the second Darth Vader costume I seen walk in, I'm going to go put one of these pumpkins stickers on our husbands shoulder. So we can tell who he is," then I went and tracked him down, I put the sticker on him and said, "Don't remove it. there's enough Darth Vader's running around here, your wives want to know which one is ours!"

About 8 p.m. my 18 year old daughter walked in with her friend and Amy from college with their boyfriends one was dressed as Darth Vader and the other a stormtrooper and they were both drunk. I said to her, "What are you two doing drinking, you're both are only 18 years old. So, what happened to the party you guys were going to?"

My daughter replied, "I know Mom, we're not supposed to be drinking, but it's Halloween, we're not getting into any trouble."

Then her friend Amy said, "The party got shut down by the cops for be too loud."

"I thought you were going the vampire with the mask costume and Amy was going to be Catwoman," I said.

My daughter said, "Well, Amy's costume didn't fit and mind getting fit either, but when we switched with each other, they fit

I said, "Okay have fun, stay out of trouble and don't let me catch you guys drinking!"

About an hour later someone spilled punch in the vestibule, I went to the utility closet to get the mop and there was a couple standing outside of it, that I couldn't remember who they were.

The girls said laughing, "I wouldn't go in there if I was you, there's a couple in there having sex."

I rolled my eyes, so I went to the garage, where we park the hearses to get a mop. Well, when I walked in on the other side of the garage was my daughter down on her knees giving her boyfriend, that was dressed as Darth Vader a blowjob. They both seen me, so I quietly grabbed the mop then I looked again. And I seen a pumpkin sticker on the shoulder of the Darth Vader costume. I didn't know what to say, I just quietly left. When I went out to go mop up the spill, I seen my daughter's boyfriend sitting there on the one pew passed out drunk.

A few minutes later my daughter came up to me at the buffet table and said, " I hope you're not mad, that I was giving my boyfriend a blowjob in the garage.

"No I'm not mad," I replied to her.

Well, I quickly went into the chapel over to where her boyfriend was sitting passed out drunk and put a pumpkin sticker on his shoulder.

Then walked away, about 20 minutes later my husband comes up to me and said, "I know you're pissed off, because you seen our daughter's best friend Amy polishing my knob. I'm sorry I couldn't resist, when she didn't say a word and just grabbed me by the hand and led me over into the garage. So, I didn't say a word and when she got down on her knees in the garage in front of me. yeah I knew what she was getting ready to do that but I didn't stop her and when she was done she stood up and said something to me, then left real quick." But I couldn't hear her with all this loud music, I'm sorry I'm drunk I shouldn't have lost her do it."

Well, I didn't say anything to him and then bothered to inform him of what I knew, I just walked away letting him know I wasn't happy camper about it. But, I wasn't going to let that ruin my evening and be all pissy with everyone, it was Halloween a vampires Christmas. So, I went back to the guest laughing and giggling and having a good time and deal with him tomorrow.

It was approximately 9:15 p.m. the party was going smoothly and I was getting pretty corked from drinking. I giggling like crazy, because I do that when I get drunk. Well, I seen my sister Toni was standing over by the sea Chapel stage beside my brother, so I walked over and I yelled to my sister, "Toni I'm going outside for a cigarette Ok, I'll be back!"

My sister yelled back, "Go ahead take your time, take it easy and relax. Tara you did most of the work setting up, me and Kathy got it covered!"

My brother yelled, "I'm going outside to have a cigarette with you!"

As my sister walked up on the stage I turned to my brother and pointed my finger at him and yelled, "Okay, but you better behave!"

Well, me and my brother went out front to have a cigarette, well once I got out side, it was dark out and chilly. It was about 55 degrees and I'm wearing a halter top and short little skirt. So I looked at my brother and giggling like crazy said, "It got chilly out here, since it got dark out."

"Well look at that skippy little outfit you are wearing sis," my brother replied.
    604892fb3fb2e939568c40f7f3b9ae86_20171011210911461.jpg
    I reply back to my brother, "I'm cold! let's go smoke over in my car, where I can put on some heat and relax." Well, when I started walking and I turned it said to my I'm chilly the other end of the parking lot, away from the cemetery gates."

My brother said, "Earlier you were parked right in front of the mortuary, why did you park way over there?"

I said to my brother, as we started walking towards my car, " So, that there was plenty of room for the guests to park and I didn't want no one scratching my car, plus I couldn't put it in our private garage, because our husband has has tools and junk everywhere, plus a casket on saw horses that I told him to take over into the Mortuary, you men are so lazy!" Well, we got to the car and I hit the button to unlock the doors and said to my brother, "We're going to have to sit in the back, because I have a few cases of photocopy paper and stuff, I got at Office Depot on the passenger seat."

so I climbed into the car and slid over to the middle of the seat and my brother got in behind me and close the car door. I leaned over between the seats, practically breaking my neck, because I was drunk and put the key in the ignition. After starting the car, I reached over turned on the heat, then sat back is the rear passenger seat next to my brother.

My brother said to me, "Do you have a light Tara?"

"Yeah hold on a minute, by the way Jimmy, I want to thank you for coming over and help setting up for the party," I said laughing and giggling, as I started digging through my purse. I found my lighter and handed it to my brother.

"Your lighter is dead sis," my brother said, as he's flicking the lighter.

I said to my brother hold on a minute there's one up in the console so I leaned up between the seats and I started digging in the console amongst all the receipts and pennies looking for the lighter. Giggling and babbling out loud, "I know there's one up here, shit where is it!" Well being drunk and not paying attention, as I was leading between your seats. That my short little pink skirt of my Halloween costume had rode up and I was giving my brother a full view of my ass in my little pair of shiny satin bikini panties.

Then, as I continued to dig through the console for the lighter, suddenly, I felt my brother grabbing my ass. Giggling I yelled, "JIMMY! WHAT THE FUCK!

My brother replied to my to my outburst, " Tara you have a beautiful ass."

Then, my brother was rubbing my ass and running his fingers over the material of my little pair of shiny black satin bikini panties. Giggling I yelled back, " I'm YOUR SISTER! NOW STOP THAT!" then ( CRACK) my brother slapped me on the ass and I yelled, "YOWL! HEY! there's the lighter, found it." While spilling some of my beer, I grabbed the lighter and quickly sat down in the backseat. Giggling, I said out loud, "I hope you enjoyed the view and had your fun perv!" as I was sliding over behind the driver's seat.

I lit a cigarette, "Now I know you're drunk, so I'm going to let it slide that you grabbed my ass and felt it up," I said giggling.

My brother took a sip of his beer and replied "Don't get mad sis, but earlier today when we were setting up for the party and you were walking around in those tight white yoga pants. That I could see your tiny pair of pink silk bikini panties through, clear as day and they were sexy panties."

"Satin bikini panties," giggling I blurted out interrupting.

"Then, when you changed into your sexy Halloween costume and you were out front over there bending over lighting the pumpkins. As I was standing there smoking a cigarette, I don't know, if you realize how short that skirt is. My dick was hard as Rock and my dick hasn't gotten up in years.

"Okay brother that's a little too much TMI !" I said giggling to him and taking a sip of my beer. Then I seen my cousin Kelly walking into the Mortuary and giggling I blurted out, "Look Jimmy there's our cousin Kelly, you think my costume is skimpy. Look she's dressed like that comic book character Harley Quinn and look at those red and blue booty shorts she's wearing. Dammit my husband is going to go nuts, he loves her ass. I see him always staring at it, I'm willing to bet any amount of money that he's going to be banging her in the ass tonight. And I'm going to end up getting pissed off, along with my sister wives Toni and Kathy, because I caught him before fucking her in the ass.

"Tara look!" my brother said.

I took a sip of my beer and then turned my head and looked at my brother, to see he had his penis out, giggling I yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

My brother said, "Tara, see how hard you got my dick. My dick hasn't gotten hard in years, your incredibly sexy ass has worked miracles on my dick.

Giggling I yelled, "You mean the little fellow wouldn't work, BULLSHIT! you're just trying to get into my panties. I'm drunk, but not that drunk and I couldn't get that drunk to let my own brother get into my panties, Yuck! I couldn't get that drunk to do or commit incest, whatever you want to call it! What is it with all the men in this family, all trying to get in my panties, they don't bother the other girls in the family. My aunt's have warned me and told me to watch out, I have had both of my grandfathers and all of my uncles. Ask me to give them a blowjob or let them fuck me and now my own brother, WHAT THE FUCK!

"That's because Tara, you are sexy and have a great ass, along with that dark mysterious look that's enticing and enchanting. All of the guys in the family say that, and when we have the family picnic weekend at Pymatuning Lake every year. When all of us guys go down fishing, you were the main topic and the only topic of the conversation the entire weekend. You wouldn't believe, when you go swimming in the lake, in your shiny pink metallic Brazilian bikini. How many hard-ons the men in the family have standing there watching you." my brother said.

I blurted out giggling, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!quickly I scooted over and leaned up front between the seats and lifted the armrest to grab something out of it. Then I sat down in the backseat and giggling I said, "I just remembered these were up there in the arm rest compartment, Aunt Marian gave me these 4 miniature (50 ml) whisky'S (60%ABV). After hearing that, I need this!" I quickly downed three of them and poured the fourth one into my beer.

My brother said, "Come on Tara, take off your clothes, strip naked for me!"

I said to him giggling, "Boy you must be really drunk, if you want to see me naked!

"I bet you got a pretty little pussy, let me fuck it with a beer bottle and then let me fuck you!" my brother blurted out.

My eyebrows went up and my eyes opened wide as my mouth dropped open, I looked at my brother giggling I said, " HELL NO!" you ain't fucking me with no beer bottle! I'm your sister, now put your penis back in your pants Jimmy!"

"Come on sis, let me fuck you?" my brother said.

Giggling I yelled, "NOOOOOO! I'm not stripping for you, I'm not letting you fuck me!"

My brother replied back, "Okay how about at least a blowjob Tara!"

Giggling, I yelled back, "HELL NO!"

Please Tara, I'm begging you, I need to get off sis, how about at least a handjob? no one will know!" my brother blurted out.

I looked at him and said, ""I can see you're not going to put that thing back in your pants, what the fuck! Spank your own monkey!" while almost choking, as I took a drink of my beer, laughed and giggled.

As I laughed and giggled my brother replied, " I would, if I could, but I can't, why do you think my wife Cindy left me. Because, I have trouble getting my dick hard, it wouldn't get hard for her and when I try to jack off, I never could get off like that. You remember when I was a teenager and you always said to me, "What's taking you so long in your room and why are you look so pissed off!" that's why sis."

I said giggling, "Yeah, you always did look kind of frustrated and pissed off, I just couldn't figure out why." I turned my head and rolled the window down, I tossed my cigarette out it. Then I turned and looked out the rear window of the car, to see if anyone was in the parking lot. There was only my one cousin Mike and his wife Donna along with my cousin Kelly, standing in front of the mortuary smoking. Giggling, I turned my head back and looked at my brother and said, "Okay, I'll give you a handjob only, but you better not tell anyone!"

My brother took a sip of his beer and said to me, "First can I see your titties Tara?"
    604892fb3fb2e939568c40f7f3b9ae86_20171011205236898.jpg With a giggle I replied, "What the fuck! first you talked me into giving you a hand job and how you did that, I don't know. Now you want to see my titties! oh well why not, were both drunk." So, I reached over and wedged my beer bottle, in the pocket on the back of the driver seat. Then turned in the seat facing my brother, I reached up in the back under my long raven black hair. I untied the string to the halter top of my Halloween costume and looked at my brother. Giggling I said, "Oh my God, I can't believe I'm showing my brother my breasts, brother you're such a perv!" Then my fingers let go over of the strings and the front of my halter top fell exposing my breasts and my hard pink nipples. My brother was speechless, all he did was stare at my breasts. I said, "Hello anyone home, Ground Control calling Major Tom!"

My brother with a stutter said, "Your titties are beautiful, Cindy never had titties like that!"

"Thank you," I said, I then reached over with my right hand and ran the tips of my fingers over my brother's hard penis.

"Ahhhh, oh my God sis!" my brother blurted out, as my fingernails ran over his penis.

Giggling, I said, "What the fuck, I shouldn't be doing this, brother you owe me big time for this!" Giggling I braced myself, with my right knee on the car seat and leaned over. I wrapped my hand around his penis, then lean down and started gently and slowly sliding my hand up and down the shaft of my brother's penis, as I continue giggling.

My brother started breathing heavy and moaning out my name, "Tara, Tara!" over and over. After a minute of sliding my hand up and down on his penis slowly, as I lean down into my brother's lap. While trying to keep my head down, so no one would see me. With my face on your few inches above his penis, I started jerking my hand up and down it quickly. I said giggling, "Are you almost ready to get off, because my arm is getting tired my dear brother!"

"No not yet sis!" my brother managed to stutter.

Then I felt my brother placed his hand on the top of my head and started running his fingers through my long raven black hair. A few seconds later, I felt my brothers hand trying to push my head down to his penis. I yelled out giggling, "Seriously, what the fuck, REALLY!" hesitating for a second, as I thought to myself, "I've got a good Buzz going and feeling good from the alcohol, so why not do it. My brother wants me to suck his penis off, well I'm going to suck him off real good, he's going to remember this." I said out loud to my brother, "Okay I'll do it to make you feel good, I'll suck my brother's penis off and give you pleasure." And taking a deep breath, I let my brother push my head down and my lips to his penis. I slowly parted my lips, the head of my brother's penis slid over my lips and into my mouth.

My brother howled out loudly, "OOOOOH!" as my lips slid over the head of his penis.

I started giggling with my brother's penis between my lips, I was in shock, I never heard a man howl so loudly, as my lips lid over the head of their penis. I slowly slid my lips all of the way down the shaft of his penis.

my brother blurred out, "Tara, you're an angel, your lips are as soft as silk, the way you're moving your tongue around. It is driving every nerve in the head of my penis crazy, please don't stop sis."

I slowly slid my lips back up the shaft of his penis and paused for a second to brush my hair out of the way. I wanted my brother to see my face, as I sucked on his penis. Then I started bobbing up and down, and swirling my tongue around the head of his penis every time I bobbed upward. I was giving my brother the best blowjob, I could my mouth was filled with the taste of my brothers pre-cum that was seeping from the head of his penis onto my tongue. I reached down with my left hand and started gently massaging my brother's balls. I felt my brother tensing up, I knew she was getting ready to ejaculate soon.

So I started bobbing up and down even faster, sucking on his penis as fast as I could to get my brother off. When my brother pulled my head up off of his penis. I yelled out, "WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT'S WRONG! WASN'T I SUCKING YOU OFF GOOD ENOUGH! As I was leaning back. I looked up at my brother and continue to say, "I was being careful that my fangs did not hurt your penis. I was going to wait until you were finished ejaculating before I sunk my fangs into it, for some blood."
    images-47.jpeg
    My brother quickly said out, "I hear someone coming!"

I blurted out, "Oh shit!" as I pulled my top up in front of me to cover my breasts, I looked around and said, "Nothing to worry about, it's just a couple of our friends at the far end of the parking lot, getting their car and leaving." So, letting go the front of my top, I leaned back down and slid my lips back over the head of my brother's penis and started sucking on it again. I was bobbing up and down quickly, the car was filled with the wet slurping sound of my soft lips pleasuring my brother's penis.

After a few minutes of my soft lips sliding up and down the shaft of his penis. My brother tensed up and grunted out loud and a warm thick rope of semen squirted on the roof of my mouth. My brother started ejaculating, very thick, Long ropes of semen, it was filling my mouth quicker than I could swallow and it was running down my chin. I was swallowing, as fast, as I could, but it was obvious. he hadn't had sex in a long time, because the semen just kept flowing and flowing out of his penis into my mouth. After about 10 or 15 seconds, my brother was done ejaculating in my mouth. just then there was a loud knock at the car door window, it startled me. I looked up quickly to see my uncle Mike knocking on the glass of the rear passenger door, where we were at in the backseat. I was frozen like a deer in the headlights, as he motioned for my brother to roll down the window.

As I was kneeling on the seat frozen in shock, with my bare breasts fully visible and a long thick rope of my brother's semen going from the front of my bottom lip my, running down and hanging about an inch off my chin. My brother rolled down the window.

Staring at my Uncle Mike in shock, he said, "I see you two are partying, Tara, damn you have a great set of titties!"

I quickly pulled my top up and covered myself, as my Uncle Mike proceeded to say, "Any of you have a light? I see you're a swallower Tara, you have cum hanging from your chin girl."

I didn't want to draw attention to us and anyone else to come over, so I dropped my top, giving my uncle Mike another view of my bare breasts and quickly grabbed my lighter. I leaned forward to and him the lighter and my Uncle Mike grabbed my breast with both of his hands and squeezed them gently. I didn't yell or pull away, because I didn't want to draw attention to anybody else that might have been around. So, I held still and let my Uncle Mike fondle my breasts, after a couple of minutes. He let go of my breasts and took the lighter out of my hand. I said to him, " thank you Uncle Mike and you can keep the lighter."

My Uncle Mike reply back, as he staggered away from the car, "Okay thanks Tara, you and your brother have a good time partying."

Well, my brother rolled the window back up, while I fixed my top.

My brother said to me, "Calm down sis, Uncle Mike is blitzed, he won't remember shit. You know when Uncle Mike gets blitzed, he never remembers anything the next day."

Giggling, I replied back, "Yeah you are right, thank God for that!" Well, I wiped the semen from my chin, as my brother put his penis back in his pants. I said to my brother, "You better not tell anybody about me sucking your penis off. Now, this is as far as I go, I only did it to make you feel good and give you pleasure. So don't betray me and tell anyone what went on here, because you want to act like a big shot and brag. We got out of the car and my brother put his arm out for me to take, so I took his arm and said, "Aren't we being a gentleman tonight." We went back into the party, While my brother wandered off somewhere in the party. I went and informed my sister Toni that if she sees Uncle Mike grab his car keys off of him, because he's drunk as a skunk.

Well, over the next couple of hours, I went and helped my sister wives, making sure there was enough food and drink out for the guests. While occasionally going out to the car for a quick cigarettes, it was about 20 minutes to midnight, almost the bewitching hour. Me and my sister Toni were both looped and decided to take our drunk selves out to the car for a quick cigarette. My sister hopped in the front seat and started the engine for some Heat, while I hopped in the back. We lit our cigarettes and I scooted over in the middle to lean up and talk to my sister. Well, we started laughing and giggling like crazy at our drunken friends and relatives, as we watched then go in and out of the mortuary. Of course what room did we have to laugh, were drunk ourselves, but we laughed at them anyways.

A few minutes later our brother hopped in the the backseat of the car and lit a cigarette. He joined in on the laughter, then my sister got a text from our sister wife Kathy, that she needed one of us inside to help. Everyone just seemed to suddenly get the munchies, I said, "I'll go in and help her Toni."

My sister Toni replied, "No I got it Tara, you worked hard this morning putting everything together. Take your time and relax, before you have to go back inside and everyone jumps on you for everything!"

Well, my sister hopped out of the car and went inside, while I sat in the back seat beside my brother giggling and laughing like crazy at everyone, as we drank our beer and finished our cigarettes. As I was giggling watching my uncle Mike peeing against my father in law's car, and on himself. When my brother leaned over and kissed me on the lips, well being drunk and giddy. When he did that I thought to myself, " I guess my brother wants another blowjob and he's kissing me, hoping I will give him one. Oh what the hell, I sucked his penis off once already and now that I think of it. It's only a harmless little blowjob and the younger generation say. It's the two thousands and oral sex is no big deal, I'll do it one more for him tonight." So I kissed him back, then we started French kissing and I enjoy French kissing. Especially when I'm drunk, so I didn't mind it.

Then my brother started grabbing my breasts, his hands moved up behind my neck under my hair. He kept trying to find the string to my halter top, but all he kept doing was pulling my hair. So I stopped kissing him and said, "Down boy! hold on a minute, let me do this." I reached up behind my neck under my hair and untied the strings to my halter top, and the front of my top dropped letting my brother see my breasts again. I then said to my brother, " now don't think this is going to be an everyday thing. I don't mind every once in a while giving you a hand job or sucking your penis off, but you better not tell anyone." Then I started French kissing him again and it was starting to work me up, I could feel the crotch of my panties starting to get wet. I thought you myself, "After sucking my brother's penis earlier and French kissing him now, I know after I get done sucking his penis off again. I'm going to really need to get laid tonight, my husband better not be passed out drunk or I'll kill him." As we French kissed my brother squeeze my breast and was pinching my nipple. with my right hand I reached down and undid the button to his blue jeans and pulled the zipper down I then suck my hand in the opening to his boxers and started rubbing my brother's hard penis. as I rubbed his penis, he worked his way over and started kissing my neck. I said "Are you ready yet?" when my brother didn't answer me and continued kissing my neck, I said, "I guess not!"
    thm_phpYzv686-mitchell.jpg
    Then my brother stopped squeezing my breasts and his hand slid down my waist and on to my knee. Then his hand slowly went up the outside of my thigh under my short pink skirt of my Halloween costume. I didn't say anything, I thought to myself, "My brother just wants to kiss me and feel me up, before I suck his penis off. Then my brother's hand slid under my skirt off of my thigh to the crotch of my panties and he started rubbing it. After a few minutes my my brother moved his hand off of the crotch of my panties and over my thigh, and to my ass. He started rubbing and grabbing my ass, then seconds later he moved his hand to my hip and grabbed the waistband of my panties and started to pull it down I thought to myself, "OH MY GOD, My BROTHER TRYING TO FUCK ME! I pulled my hand out of my brothers and grabbed his hand that was pulling at my panties. I leaned back and said, "Down boy, just wait a minute, I said, I would go only as far as sucking your penis off!" I thought to myself, "What should I do? Oh what the fuck! I'm too drunk to care. I'm going to let my brother have a go at me!" Giggling I looked at my brother, " You're my brother and this is so wrong, but I'm too drunk to care. So, I'm going to give you some pussy, DOWN BOY, WAIT A MINUTE. This is a one-time thing, you better not tell anyone. SLOW DOWN! let me take off my panties and then I'll let you fuck me!

With both hands reached up under my the short pink skirt of my Halloween costume. to my hips. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband, of my little pair of shiny black satin bikini panties. As I slid my panties down and took them off, I said out loud, "OOOOOOH THIS IS SO WRONG! Then I threw my panties on the ledge of the rear car window. Giggling profusely, I laid back on the seat and lifted my skirt up my short little pink skirt to my Halloween costume. Then I spread my legs letting my brother see my smoothly waxed little pink pussy. I said to my brother giggling, "Come and get some pussy off your sister!" My brother got up on the seat between my legs and slid his pants and boxers down. Then leaned down over me between my legs, he reached down between us and was fiddling around trying to find my opening, giggling I said to him, " Having a little trouble finding your sister's pussy!" So, I reach down between us and grabbed a hold of his penis, as I placed ahead of it between my pussy lips, giggling I said, "Now fuck your sister!"

The head of his penis between parted my pussy lips, the head of his penis slid in to me easily, as my pussy was wet from sucking his penis off earlier and all the French kissing. The shaft of his penis slowly slid up inside of me. I could feel the head of his penis rubbing against the walls of my pussy, as it slowly slid into me and getting coated with my pussy juices. At that moment all I could think of was, "I can't believe, I'm letting my brother fuck me!"

My brother said to me, "Tara your pussy is so warm and tight!" as he slid his penis all the way into me.

He paused for a second and I yelled, "WHAT'S WRONG ! I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO FUCK ME !" My brother slowly withdrew his penis, then he plunged it down into me so hard my legs went straight up in the air. Yelled out loudly, OOOOOH MY!" as my black leather boots banged off the roof of the car. My legs and black boots jiggled high in the air, as my brother withdrew his penis and plunged it into me again like a spear, I yelled out again, "OOH!" My brother started plunging away at my small little smoothly waxed pussy. My brother's big fat belly slapped against my pelvis every time he thrusts his penis into me, it was like getting speared by harpoon. He was fucking my little pussy like crazy, as I was yelled out loudly," OH OH OH!" with every hard thrust. My brother may not have had a very big penis, but he was really giving it to me. I could feel the car bouncing and hear the loud sound of squeak squeak squeak squeak) as my brother fucked me like crazy as I laid in the backseat with my leg straight up in the air and the car bouncing.

My a few minutes later my brother stopped plunging his penis into me and said "Tara.... here it comes!"

Then, he granted out loud, I felt his warm thick semen ejaculating out of his penis into me. I finally was able to lower my legs, so I wrapped them around my brother, as he laid on top of me between my legs.

Then I felt it Building inside of me like a volcano bubbling, suddenly I gasping and snapped my head back, my jaw dropped open, and moaning "Ahhhhhh!" as I dug my nails into the car seat. I started to orgasm, the ripples of pleasure flowing through my body. The muscles of my pussy were contracting, I moaned out loud, "Oh yes Jimmy!" I laid there on the car seat glowing from my orgasm, I could feel my brother's warm semen flowing down into the opening of my cervix and into my uterus. While my brother laid on top of me between with his penis buried in my smoothly waxed little pussy.

After a few minutes my brother got up off of me and put his penis back in his pants. I then sat up, still in a haze from having an orgasm, I reached down and grabbed the strings to my halter top pulling the front of my top up and covering my breasts. As I lifted my long raven black hair and tied it behind my neck, my brother lit me a cigarette. After doing that I turned and grabbed my panties off of the ledge of the rear car window and slipped them on. I took the cigarette from my brother, while I was fixing my skirt and adjusting my halter top properly over my breasts. as I fix myself with my cigarette hanging in my mouth I said to my brother, "Well all day you drooled over me and now you're quiet and haven't said a word or even kissed me. Are you disappointed, my pussy what you thought it would be. If you're feeling guilty, I'm not! we're two consenting adults, it's no one's business what we did. And as far as my husband goes, I don't feel guilty! he's cheated on me and my sister wives with our cousin Kelly before. If you're feeling guilty thinking you forced to do it, NO you did not! I did it willingly, I wanted to give you pleasure and make you feel good, GET IT!"

My brother rolled down the car window and chucked his cigarette butt out it. and said to me, "Are you sure you're okay Tara, I thought you would hate me. Thinking I pressured you into doing it, I'm worried about tomorrow. When the booze wears off that you might regret what you did and really hate me."

"No you did not pressuring me into doing it, I know you haven't had sex in a long while. So I did it, because I wanted to make you feel good and give my brother pleasure. I promise! I will not hate you tomorrow, now we better get back to the party Jimmy, before people come looking for us."

As my brother walked me to the door I thought to myself, "If I get caught, I will just tell them I was drunk just like most people do in the world. We went back inside to the party, like nothing ever happened. It was about an hour and a half later, I was in the kitchen making another tray of sandwiches.

My sister Toni came in and said to me, " I heard from a number of people that our brother Jimmy was out in the parking lot fucking some girl in the backseat of a black car.

Casually I said to her, "Who was it?"

My sister replied, "They don't know, all they seen was a pair of women's legs straight up in the air with black stockings and long leather black boots on. With our brother between between her legs, he was banging the hell out of her and the car bouncing and squeaking.

I said to her, "Did you go ask him who it was?"

My sister said, "Yeah, all he said, it was some girl at the party,, Tara you are so bad."

My sister winked at me and grabbed the tray of sandwiches, then out of the kitchen. Then a couple of seconds later my sister came into the kitchen, as I was grabbing a tray of cookies to take out.

"Tara, don't feel embarrassed or awkward around me I'm your sister, it's our secret, if it makes you feel better. Do you remember, this last 4th of July, when we were up at Pymatuning Lake. Having our family weekend picnic and like usual everyone is drunk that weekend. So, you remember, when you seen me coming out of the bushes with Daddy. Well, I was in the bushes giving daddy a blowjob and that weekend, he also banged me a couple of times. Before you ask, I never did anything with Daddy before, that was the first time. Me and Daddy hasn't done anything since then, he was so drunk that weekend. I don't even think he remembers it, because he hasn't said anything to me and when people bring up what happened at the picnic. He doesn't seem to remember anything, Oh hi Kelly, I'll talk to you later Tara!"

Well, the party went smoothly and ended around 2 a.m.

The next morning it was a little after 6 a.m. when I and put my short little black satin robe and quietly went downstairs and out the front door. I tiptoed across the Mortuary parking lot in only my short black satin robe and a little pair of shiny white bikini panties. I easily opened the driver side door of my brother's car I leaned in and laid the little pair of shiny black satin bikini panties I was wearing last night on the seat then I placed a note on top of it that said, " Here is the panties of mine that you got into last night as a souvenir, love your sister Tara!" then I locked the door and closed it gently and went back into the mortuary. a few hours later I was standing out in front of the mortuary as my brother got in his car to leave I seen him pick the panties up off of the seat and the note I then watched him read it then to my surprise he took the panties and hung up from his mirror in the car and pulled out and as he drove by me he gave a few peeps of the horn and exited the Cemetery Gates. after that Halloween night nothing more has happened between me and my brother, but to be honest with myself, I can't say it will never happen again, because I know if he tries to get my panties again I will let him.
    images-23.jpg

PSX_20170619_141803.jpg 604892fb3fb2e939568c40f7f3b9ae86_20171011205236898.jpg 604892fb3fb2e939568c40f7f3b9ae86_20171011210911461.jpg 604892fb3fb2e939568c40f7f3b9ae86_20171013080742707.jpg thm_phpYzv686-mitchell.jpg thm_phpYzv686-mitchell.jpg images-23.jpg images-47.jpeg

• Like Like x 35
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    1. View previous comments...
    2. lastkiss555
      Mmmmm

lastkiss555, Nov 29, 2020
    3. chefachi
      I want you

chefachi, Jul 8, 2021
      VampirTARA likes this.
  2. Daddy01

Daddy01 Amateur

THIS is absolute HOTTEST STORY I'VE EVER READ!!!!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

• Like Like x 6
    1. Steve Riley
      Really like the pics you put in there of yourself. Very sexy. If I was your brother I would not be able to resist.

Steve Riley, Jul 12, 2018
      Bcd3 and VampirTARA like this.
    2. VampirTARA
      To this day I still can't believe what happened that day and night. Couldn't resist! God even before me and him had sex, his hands was up under my skirt and all over my tiny little pair of shiny black satin bikini panties, feeling up my ass. You cannot imagine how much shock I was in when he did that. In the biggest shark I had was that he was able to get an erection looking at me. Because I know for a fact that he had erectile dysfunction and he couldn't get a hard-on that is why his wife left him years ago. And they went to doctors and they gave him Viagra and it didn't work. So after they tried everything she told me she needed her sex and couldn't live like that so she left him. So when I seen him get an erection over me, I was major impressed.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
      VampirTARA, Jul 12, 2018
  3. patches422

patches422 Porn Star

great story

• Like Like x 1
  4. phyllisroger

phyllisroger Newcumer

Loved the story...reminds me of my neighbor who seduced me one night and then got scared...a memory to last a lifetime

• Like Like x 2
  5. NiteWalker

NiteWalker Naughty Gentleman

Very good story and well written. I have never thought of my sisters in that way. If I was at you party, I would think of you like that. You are inviting and have a great ass. I can see why you are the talk of your family!

• Like Like x 2
    2. NiteWalker
      That is hard to figure out. Guess you must have the sweetest ass of them all!

NiteWalker, Oct 16, 2017
      VampirTARA likes this.
    3. VampirTARA
      Well according to my when he and my uncle's work were talking about me, they all said I had that dark alluring and enchanting look, along with a great ass. Which I think it's total bullshit! It's like they're calling me a witch.

VampirTARA, Oct 16, 2017
    4. NiteWalker
      I will have to agree with them on some of that! Since yours is the only ass you have posted, i will definitely agree with them that you have a very sweet sex ass. Your posts also suggest the dark alluring person you are. You underestimate your appeal and appearance!

NiteWalker, Oct 16, 2017
      KnightLover1 and VampirTARA like this.
    5. VampirTARA
      Dark alluring! Explain that please?

VampirTARA, Oct 16, 2017
    6. NiteWalker
      You have a very sexy body. You are a mystery woman to me with your life style. You are attractive and very open minded from what I have seen.

NiteWalker, Oct 16, 2017
  6. babaganoush123

babaganoush123 Porn Star

Mm hot story love how it went down

• Like Like x 2
  7. VampirTARA

He I had never acted like that before that Halloween day, of course as far as staring at my ass. I never paid attention, because that was my brother and I didn't think he'd be doing that.

• Like Like x 10
    1. kll580
      I love your stories

kll580, Mar 20, 2018
      Bcd3 likes this.
  8. Steve_the_smurf

Steve_the_smurf Porn Surfer

Loved that!

• Like Like x 1
  9. VampirTARA

I guess the joke would be, I paid for the liquor for him to lay me.

• Like Like x 6
  10. Daddy01

Daddy01 Amateur

MMMMM I LOVE it!!! :) :):)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Daddy01

Daddy01 Amateur

That's definitely NOT bullshit Vampirtara!! Your ass is INCREDIBLE!!

• Like Like x 3
  12. Daddy01

Daddy01 Amateur

With your jet black hair, your extremely SEXY body, your erotic personality and the SERIOUSLY EROTIC things that come out of your mouth, you are DEFINITELY dark and ALLURING!! :) :) :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. lovestolick474

lovestolick474 Porn Star

Very good story. I'd want to get in your pants too as sexy as you are. Lucky men

• Like Like x 1
  14. lovestolick474

lovestolick474 Porn Star

Would love to come to the next Halloween party since it is the best time of the year. Then I can see your costume in person

• Like Like x 1
    2. lovestolick474
      Hmm that would be a nice one to see on you as well... any thoughts on this year's costume

lovestolick474, Oct 16, 2017
      VampirTARA likes this.
    3. VampirTARA
      Well I plan on wearing a black silk button-down blouse, my short black leather wrap mini skirt, with black garter belt and stockings, along with my black high heels and my black cloak.

VampirTARA, Oct 16, 2017
    4. lovestolick474
      Oh my that would be hard for me to keep my hands off of you

5. VampirTARA
      In my photo gallery there is two photos of me trying on the costume at the shop and wearing the original Batgirl costume.

VampirTARA, Oct 16, 2017
    6. lovestolick474
      I will have to go take a better look.

VampirTARA likes this.
  15. Daddy01

Daddy01 Amateur

Fucking LOVE it!!!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Daddy01

Daddy01 Amateur

OOOOO I just came AGAIN rereading this unbelievably HOT story!!!! YOU are SOO fucking HOT Vampirtara!!!! :) :) :)

• Like Like x 1
    1. VampirTARA
      Thank you for the compliment

VampirTARA, Oct 18, 2017
  17. Daddy01

Daddy01 Amateur

You are SOOO WELCOME Vampirtara!!! And THANK YOU for your UNBELIEVABLY HOT story!!!! :) :) :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. VampirTARA

I'd like to thank everyone for their compliments and comments:doggystyle2:

• Like Like x 6
    1. KnightLover1
      You've certainly earned them all you sexy hot lady and naughty mortician ;). It would be hot to be related to you honey.. I can't imagine the freaky things we'd get up too :p

KnightLover1, Sep 23, 2018
      Bcd3 and VampirTARA like this.
    2. VampirTARA
      Freaky things we'd be up to..... yeah right! LOL
      1517989724441.jpg.jpg

VampirTARA, Sep 24, 2018
    3. KnightLover1
      Wouldn't I be the one biting you lol :p. ;)
      Not that I mind you biting me. But freaky in terms of role play, or watching you getting pounded into by the dog while you're sucking me off. Anything else that happens in that time frame would be considered normal lol.

KnightLover1, Sep 24, 2018
      Bcd3 likes this.
  19. Daddy01

Daddy01 Amateur

And EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is COMPLETELY DESERVED!!! :):) :) :) :) :) :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. VampirTARA

Down boy whistle whistle whistle here's your ball throw go get it!

• Like Like x 7