1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. bigbrother07

bigbrother07 Kitty Saver

[​IMG]
    My ex wife was a big slut. Unfortunately I did not find this out until she ran off with her bosses twenty-two year old son. Tina and I had been married for nineteen years and had one daughter, Kimberly.

Our marriage had been like most. We had good times and bad. She had gotten pregnant when she was a senior in high school. I was already in my second year of college. I transferred to a local community college, and we got married. Things were fine, our sex life was great, then the baby came. It was like we were stuck in a whirlwind.

Fast forward eighteen years.

Tina landed a new job, and with in months her attitude changed. She is and has always been a beautiful woman, but her new attitude changed her from her modest lifestyle to one that was a little wilder. Her skirts became shorter, the makeup also became thicker. When I asked her about her change, she told me I was crazy or accused me of the one that had changed.

Six months after she landed the job, she was scheduled to attend a training seminar. While she was there, apparently she and her bosses son hit it off in more ways than one. When she returned, while I was at work, she came into the house and cleaned out all her stuff. When I got home after work, all I found of hers was a note.

In her note, she stated that Kim was grown so now it was time for her to have fun. Three days later I was served with divorce papers. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. The divorce decree stated I received the house, cars, and pretty much everything, including the responsibility of our daughter Kim and her education.

Kimberly was the spitting image of her mother. The only real significant difference was that Kimberly was thicker than her mother. By thicker, I am not meaning fat. My ex weighed about a hundred pounds soaking wet, with a bony ass and almost no tits. Even when she was pregnant, her breasts never got bigger than a B cup.

Kimberly, however, was about thirty pounds heavier than her mother. Her breast were not big, but they were obviously larger than her mothers. Kimberly ran track, so her thighs and calves were well toned. She also had her mother’s complexion. There was just enough Native American in the lineage, that it kept them with a natural tan.

Kimberly was my pride and joy. She was a great athlete, straight A student, and when she wasn’t studying or competing, she worked in my office as a clerk. She always had a cheerful personality and even with her mom leaving, she always found a silver lining in every dark cloud.

She never gave me a moments trouble until about three weeks ago.

I had some things to do around the house, so I left work around noon. It was a spur of the moment decision so I had not told Kimberly that I would be home when she got out of school. She was a senior in high school, and had her own means of travel so there should have not been a problem.

I was busy in the garage when I heard her drive up. My truck was in the back so she had no clue I was home. I heard the door shut as she entered the front door. I was at a good stopping point so I decided to go in and see how her day had been.

When I entered from the garage, I was shocked to see what my little girl was wearing. When she had left for school, she was in a knee length skirt with a nice button up blouse, but now she was wearing a pair of slutty, too short, cut off jeans with a tank top that showed every curve of her boutiful breasts.

She still had not spotted me as I stood just inside the door. I first hoped that she had changed since arriving at home, but I knew that this had not been possible. I had so many emotions going through me. I was hurt that she had snuck around and would be seen in public wearing so little. I was embarrassed at the thought that other people may have judged my parenting skills by allowing her to dress so slutty. Finally I was angry, because wearing skimpy clothes was the first sign of her mother's infidelity.

She was stirring around the kitchen. She was in no hurry to change, because she thought it would be another couple hours before I got home. She apparently was fixing her something to eat, because she opened the cupboard and retrieved some items. When she tiptoed to reach something on the top shelf, her little shorts rode higher up her bottom until the fleshy bottoms of her buttocks were visible.

Then a shameful thought crossed my mind. I had never noticed what a nice ass she had. I snapped out of the lustful stare, she was my daughter. Then she bent over to get a pan from the lower cabinets. Those little shorts rode up even higher and made her puffy labia visible through their denim confines. That was all I could take.

“Kimberly Lynn, what on earth are you wearing?” I asked in a scornful voice as I entered the kitchen.

She was terrified by my abrupt entrance to the point that she dropped the pan she had just taken from the cabinet. She was speechless. Her hands covered her mouth and tears whaled in her big brown eyes. In her frightened state, her nipples had hardened under the thin material of her top. I tried as hard as I could not to notice them, but it was an impossible feat.

“I can not believe you would sneak around and wear something so slutty to school. Is that what you were trying to do? To look like a street walking hooker? If so you achieved it, sweetheart.” I continued, trying to let my rage cover my mouth watering.

“Daddy, I am sorry,” she attempted to apologize.

“Sorry isn’t going to cut it. Are you trying to act like your mom? Do you want to be known as a slut? I raised you better than that!”

My words cut through her like a knife, and I regretted them as soon as they left my lips. She backed up to the refrigerator and began to ball her eyes out. She slid down the fridge to the floor. She bent her knees in and buried her face against them. That position did nothing for the carnal thoughts in my head.

The straddle of her shorts were stretched even tighter. Her plump vulva was peeking through the hem of her shorts. I could not tear my eyes away from the sight of the hint of tan skin pressed out of the tightness.

I could not stay mad at her. I knelt down beside her and pulled her to me. My hormones were running wild. Her scent was so sweet. The sweet smell of the shampoo in her hair made my body tingle. Her sobbing stopped suddenly.

She sniffed, “Daddy do you have a boner?” Her words stopped my heart.

I push back from her and landed with my butt on the floor. Sure enough there was a tent in my trousers. I felt all the blood rush to my face as I blushed in embarrassment. I was speechless and ashamed.

“Daddy?” she pleaded.

“I am sorry, Kimberly. Some things a man can not control. This is why I don’t like you dressing so provocative. If you have this effect on your father, just think of the effect you would have on a young boy.”

She continued to sniff, and I handed her a tissue. “Honestly Daddy, I didn’t wear this to turn you or anyone else on. I just wanted to feel relaxed today.”

“But you were sneaky about it. You knew I would not approve. You thought you would get home and change without me knowing.”

She nodded in agreement.

I hugged her close again as she continued to get over her sobbing. For the life of me, I could not get my erection to go away. It had been almost eight months since her mom had left, and another couple of months since her mom and I had sex. With all the goings on with the divorce, I had neglected to realize I needed female attention.

“Daddy?” Kimberly’s head pulled away from my chest.

I looked into her brown eyes, “Yes?”

“Can I see it?” Her brown eyes drifted to mine down to the bulge between my legs.

My first thought was to scold her, but I quickly decided that I had done enough of that for one afternoon. Them my thoughts became conflicted. She was my daughter, but she was a woman. She was eighteen and knew right from wrong, even though her request was so wrong.

“I do not think that is a good idea, baby.”

“Please Daddy?” Her brown eyes batted and she gave me the look she used every time she really wanted something. That look that I could not say no to.

I took a deep breath and sucked in my stomach while I unbuckled my belt. She rose up on her knees with the same look she has on Christmas morning. I unzipped my pants and opened the fly. She leaned forward and helped me slide my pants down my buttocks.

While she was bent over, he beautiful breasts were on display down her tank top. Although her bra kept them covered, her cleavage made another jolt of blood rush to my erected member and it jumped inside my boxer briefs.

I rose to my knees and peeled my brief down over my erection. Kimberly gasped when my cock sprung up. Her hands covered her mouth in surprise. This surprised me. I am not what one would call endowed. From what I have read and heard, I fit into the average range. However, my ex had always complimented my girth.

We both were sitting on our knees in the middle of the kitchen. Her dressed in her slutty outfit, me in only my t-shirt with my trousers around my thighs. She finally got over her surprise and was examining my manhood.

“Does it hurt? I mean with it being so hard?” She was so innocent.

“Hurt, yeah kinda, but it I would not call it pain, it is more like pressure.”

She lowered her head closer, again her tank top opened and gave me a view of her tanned breasts. I could feel her warm breath on my skin. When she rose back up her nipples were visibly harder than before.

They must have been causing her some discomfort because as she sat back on her heels, her hands squeezed both her breasts. A sweet aroma hit my senses, and I recognize the scent of arousal. It was very similar to her mothers. She was as turned on as I was. My next move would be the icebreaker. I had to calculate it carefully.

I knew she was my daughter, but at the state of arousal I was in, that was not an issue for me. However, I did not know how she would react if I proceeded to hastily. I didn't want to scare her. I assumed she was a virgin, but after her actions that day, I doubted how well I really knew her.

I sat and watched her. Her eyes never left my cock, nor did her hands leave her breasts. She continued to squeeze her ample bosoms. My cock was harder than I had ever remembered it being. The breeze from the ceiling fan caused it to jerk. I had to proceed. Either she would accept the offer or reject it. If she rejected, at least I could excuse myself and masturbate for some relief.

“Would you like to touch it?”

She gave me no answer, but moved forward. Her small, tanned fingers immediately wrapped around my shaft. Her thumb gently moved up and down the large vein on the underside of my shaft. She has definitely done this before, I thought.

She squeezed her fingers around my shaft. I reached and pulled the back of her tank top toward me and exposed her back. I could see the swells of her buttocks down the back of her shorts. She rose to assist me in removing her tank top. She freed one arm then swapped hands on my cock to completely remove the thin top.

She leaned down again. She was so close to the head of my cock that her breath enveloped it. My fingers fumbled with the clasps of her bra. I was shaking as if it was my first time. The back straps of the bra opened leaving her back completely bare. I ran my fingers up her spine and she moaned.

As soon as her moan subsided, I felt the most amazing feeling. My cock entered her mouth. She only licked and sucked on my head, but the feeling was indescribable. My hands rubbed up and down the soft skin of her sides, with my fingers gently grazing the soft, fleshy sides of her breasts. With every stroke of her breasts I made, Kimberly took more of me into her mouth.

She was not an expert, her teeth grazed over my sensitive head, but she was good enough to give me an enormous feeling of erotica. My hands moved down and cupped her breasts. As I slipped her nipples between my middle and forefingers, she moaned and took more of me in her mouth. The tip of my cock felt her throat contract as she took more than she could handle.

My balls were aching. It had been a long time since I had been so aroused. I knew I wasnt going to last much longer. I felt the urge to shove my cock deep into her mouth, but I withheld. I didnt want this to be a bad experience. Her soft hand cupped and gently squeezed my balls. That pushed me to the point of no return.

“Baby, Daddy is about to cum. You may want to move,” I said breathlessly.

She slipped my cock out of her mouth but her hand moved into its place and stroked me. She looked up at me and smiled as the first rush of cum made a bee line toward its exit. I groaned loudly as the first wave of my orgasm hit. My toes curled as the first shot of cum shot from my cock onto the kitchen floor. My became light headed as my cock continued to spew wave after wave of thick cream.

Kimberly was a trooper. She continued to stroke me until every last drop was on the floor. Then she giggled and licked her fingers.

My cock began to deflate as she watched. My whole body tingled. I didnt know what to do next as I looked at my daughter, topless, sitting back on her heels. I knew I wanted more, but in my euforia, I was too weak to move.

“I made a mess, huh Daddy?” She giggled.

“We made a mess, baby.”

She stood, still topless and walked to the cabinets and pulled out a dish cloth. She knelt down in front of me and wiped my cum from the floor. The whole time all I could not keep my eyes off of her tanned breasts swaying with her movements.

When she was done, she got back up and carried the cloth to the laundry room. By the time she had returned, I had regained enough strength to stand. When she walked in, I was pulling my boxer briefs back up. She walked over and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“It is amazing how it can be so small, but grow so big.”

“Yeah, it is a true freak of nature.”

“I have a confession to make, Daddy,” she said as she bowed her head as if she was embarrassed. “I didnt wear those clothes to school. I knew you were home. I called the office and they said you had left. I stopped and changed at the supermarket. I wanted to see if you what you thought of my body, but never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be so amazing.”

“I forgive you Kimberly. It was amazing, but there is so much more that we could do, but only if and when you are ready.”

“I know Daddy, and I want to experience it all with you. I want to be the woman for you that mom couldnt be.”

She raised her head and kissed me. Her silky tongue slipped into my mouth as I pulled her closer. Her firm breasts pressed into my chest. I knew this was only the beginning and my cock began to react to the erotic kiss. I knew there would be more, but I was going to let her take the lead.

She broke the kiss and smiled. “I was about to fix something to eat. Are you hungry?”

“Yeah, I have worked up quite an appetite,” I replied.

“Do you mind if I stay topless? I hate wearing a bra.”

“Anything you want baby.”

• Like Like x 6
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    1. Steven Almen
      I would like to read more.

Steven Almen, Oct 2, 2018
      lrogerb, Fred Fox and bigbrother07 like this.
  2. harry82

harry82 Newcumer

i like

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fred Fox

Fred Fox Amateur

Please dont leave it at that. Im so horny now !

• Like Like x 2
  4. bigbrother07

bigbrother07 Kitty Saver

Kimberly continued to prepare something to eat. I watched for a few moments while she moved around the kitchen gracefully. Her firm breasts swayed with each movement of her body. My cock began to swell. I knew I had to get busy or I would not get the chores completed that I had taken off of work to do.

I went back into the garage and began to work. It was very hard to concentrate with the fresh memory of my cock between my daughter’s lips. The memory kept my cock in check. It was neither hard not soft.

After a couple hours, I was done. When I went back into the house, Kimberly had dinner ready. She had the food on the table and she was putting the final touches on setting the table. She was wearing nothing but a silky white thong. The white material was illuminated against her tanned buttocks.

When she heard me enter she turned and smiled. I could do nothing but smile back and gaze at her beautiful body. She motioned for me to sit, and I moved toward the table and took my seat at the head of the table.

She carefully placed a generous portion of each dish onto my plate and stood at my side while I sampled each. She was a great cook, a trait she did not get from her mother. Once she was satisfied that I was pleased with the meal, she sat in the chair beside me and fixed her plate.

After we were done with dinner and the dishes, I excused myself to shower. I was being very meticulous. I wanted Kimberly, but I under the circumstances, I wanted her to make the move to continue what we had started earlier. As bad as I had wanted her to join me in the shower, I didn't invite her. I just hoped she would follow.

Unfortunately, she did not. As the water cascaded down my body, I anxiously waited for the shower door to open and my beautiful daughter to step in, but it didn't happen. I washed and watched until the hot water started to run out. I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower and placed a towel around my waist.

Up until that moment, I had always been modest around Kimberly. She had never seen me naked, or even in just my boxers. So walking into the hallway with just a towel around my waist was a big step. I walked past her room. Her door was opened. She was laying on her bed doing homework.

“Studying?” I asked as I stepped to her door.

“Yes, sir,” she replied, “I have a quiz tomorrow. Do you need anything, Daddy?”

I smiled, she was so beautiful laying in only her thong, her toned legs parted and the silky material hugging her labia. “No baby, study. I think I am going to turn in. See you in the morning.”

“Goodnight Daddy, I love you,” She said with the sweetest voice.

“I love you too baby,” I replied as I stepped from her room and headed to mine.

Once in my room, I went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers. I dropped the towel that was around my waist and started to step into my shorts. Then a thought crossed my mind. Instead, I laid the boxers on top of the dresser for tomorrow. Naked, I turned back the covers and crawled into bed.

I had not slept naked in years. Once Kimberly was born, I began sleeping in shorts. I never knew when she would end up in between my ex and I during the night. I chuckled thinking about how bad I wanted her in my bed now. It was amazing how things had changed.

I opened a book and began to read. Some time during the reading, I drifted off to sleep. I felt movement on the bed and peeked one eye open to see Kimberly climbing in bed with me. I decided to continue to pretend to be asleep to see what would happen.

I felt the covers being pulled from my body. My chest was exposed, then my lower extremities. I felt her hand gently rub up my thigh. I could feel my cock coming to life under her gently touch. Her fingers softly wrapped around my shaft as she laid her head on my stomach.

She kissed my head, once and then again. I felt her tongue press against my hole. She lightly moved her tongue over it several times. Her hand gripped my cock tightly as she shifted and inhaled my cock into her mouth.

I jerked when her teeth raked across the sensitive areas of my cock. When I jerked she released my cock and looked up at me and smiled. I ran my hand through her dark hair and smiled back at her.

“I couldn’t sleep Daddy, I hope you don’t mind.”

“No baby I don't mind, at all.”

She raised herself on her arms and crawled up my body. Her hard nipples grazed my chest as she hovered over me. I moved down in the bed. My hands cupped her hips, to my surprise I felt no evidence of the thong she had been wearing earlier. My hands met at the crack of her lovely ass, and still no evidence. My babygirl was in bed with me naked.

“Daddy what are you doing?” Kimberly asked as I continued to move down in the bed.

I moved between her legs and used my hands to pull her down to my. My tongue slipped up her smooth slit. I was somewhat surprised to feel that she was bare, but it was a pleasant surprise. I had begged her mother to shave her pubic area, but she would never do it.

When my tongue made contact she giggled, “That tickles, Daddy.”

I didn't stop. I pressed my tongue inside her velvety open. Her nectar tasted heavenly. The sweet, tangy juice tickle my taste buds and left them begging for more. My hands gripped her fleshy ass, pressing her pussy against my mouth and tongue. Soon the giggles turned to moans and with in a few minutes my little girl was humping my tongue.

She placed her hands on the headboard and twisted her hips. She ground her tasty pussy all over my tongue and face. I released her ass and moved my hands to her breasts.

Her breasts were more than a handful, I pinched her hard nipples between my fingers, and created an even louder moan. My tongue rubs against her engorged clitoris, my lips close and I suck it in my mouth. Her hands moved from the headboard to my head. She gripped the side of my face like a vice. Her body began trembling as her moans turn to low, deep groans.

A rush of sweet nectar flowed onto my chin. I opened my mouth to catch as much as possible. Her body continued to jerk against me. My hands fell along her side and held her hips as she orgasmed.

Her body fell limp beside me. I lay there and just looked at her pretty pussy. Her labia was plump and red, her clitoris was enlarged and was also red. She opened her legs slightly as she relaxed, her pussy opened. Her thighs glistened from her nectar. I moved up and kissed her inner thigh and she jerked her legs closed.

“No more Daddy, I have never came like that, it's all still tingly down there.”

I moved up in the bed and laid my head beside hers. She had a relaxed smile on her face.

“I think I can sleep now, can I stay with you Daddy?”

“Of course you can,” I replied, “you can stay as long as you want.”

She cuddled into my arms and was sound asleep within minutes. Again I was disappointed. My cock was as hard as granite, but I refused to force myself on her. When and if I was giving the opportunity to fuck my little girl, I wanted it to be voluntary. I pulled her close and eventually dozed off to sleep.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Daddy's Hellion

Daddy's Hellion Porno Junky

You are such a gifted writer.

6. bigbrother07

bigbrother07 Kitty Saver

I woke up to the smell of bacon. It had been a long time since anyone had cooked me breakfast. Breakfast was always my favorite meal, and I had always gotten up and cooked every morning. Since me ex had left and Kimberly had gotten older, I had stopped. Kimberly, like most teens, wanted to sleep as long as she could before school, so she would settle for a granola bar or something quick.

I sat up. The memory of the day before was still fresh on my mind. I had licked my daughter until she had came, after she had given me a nice blow job earlier in the day. The memory made my normal morning wood harder than usual.

My feet touched the floor and I made myself to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. Once dressed I headed to the kitchen where I could hear Kimberly moving around and preparing for breakfast.

I was sad to see that she was fully dressed. I had like the site of her firm breasts swaying the day before. This was the first time I had seen her dressed since I had found her in the skimpy outfit. Even clothed she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

She was wearing a knee length skirt and a white button up blouse with a sweater vest over it. As usual her pretty little feet were in flip flops that matched the color of her perfectly painted toes. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She was a beauty, even if she was my daughter.

It was Friday, so I was dressed casually. I had on my favorite jeans with a three button golf shirt with my company’s logo on the chest. I slipped into the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee before Kimberly realized I was there. I had not thought about how we would react around each other, and was hesitate to say or do anything.

She turned to get something out of the cupboard and saw me. She sat the spatula she had in her hand onto the counter and walked toward me. Her arms opened and went around my neck. I instinctively wrapped my arms around her waist as she stepped closer. Our lips met for a longer than usual peck. Then she stepped away and went back to what she was doing.

As she sat the food on the table, she commented on how well she had slept in my bed. I told her she was welcome anytime, and she confirmed that she would be there every night if it was possible.

She prepared my plate and sat it in my place. Just like the previous night, she waited until I had tasted everything on my plate, before she she began preparing her plate.

“Why do you do that?” I asked, puzzled.

“Do what?” she replied innocently.

“You wait until I taste everything before you fix you plate.”

She smiled and placed her fork on the table. “Because you are the man of the house, the king of the castle. It is my place to make sure that you are happy and satisfied in every way. That is what a king deserves, isn't it?”

“First I am no king, I am your father.”

“You became more than my father the second I put your cock in my mouth,” she smiled and took a bite of her bacon.

She had me on that, and I had to confess I liked the attention. I was not sure where she had learned such behavior, because her mother had never acted that way. I decided not to complain or even mention it again. If it made her happy, then I was happy.

When we were done eating, she placed the dishes in the dishwasher. She grabbed her backpack and kissed me on the lips. “I have to go, I don't want to be late. See you tonight, lover.”

I watched as she twisted her plump ass out of the door. My cock ached, as my mind thought of all the stuff I wanted to do to her. I fixed another cup of coffee in my mug, and headed to the office.

The day went good. Every free minute I had, I would catch myself thinking about Kimberly. My heart was broken a little when I received a text from her after lunch. She wanted to go to the mall with her best friend, and wanted to know if she could. Of course I told her she could go.

I had planned on the night just being me and her, but I had to remember that she was still a teenager and still wanted to hang out with her friends. With her not going to be at home until late, I decided to stay at the office and make up for the time I had taken off the day before.

I was about to finish up around eight. I got up to begin packing my laptop and files into my bag. It had been a long day, and I was ready to get home and have a beer or twelve. I figured Kimberly would be out late, if she came home at all. She was eighteen and it was not unusual for her to stay at her friend’s house on Friday.

I grabbed my bag and was about to leave when I noticed someone standing at my door. The whole office was dark except for my computer lamp. Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I recognized the person as Kimberly.

“I was just about to head home, are you hungry?” I asked nonchalantly.

“I am,” she replied as she began walking toward me, “I am starving.”

As she neared, she got into enough of the light for me to see her clearly. She was still wearing the skirt and blouse from this morning, but she had lost the vest. She had the top three buttons of the blouse opened, and I could see the swell of her ample breasts. I could also see that she had removed her bra, as her breasts swayed as she neared me.

When she had moved within four of five feet from me, her fingers began unfastening the remaining buttons. When she made it to me, the blouse was open and her tanned breasts were visible. She stopped as our bodies touched.

I was nervous, but stood there. What we had done, we had done in the privacy of our home. This was a place of business, and even though the office was closed, there were video cameras all over the place.

Her hands went straight to my belt and within seconds she had my jeans opened and her hand inside them. She stepped closer and nibbled on my ear.

“I have dreamed of being taken in your office,” she whispered as she began to ease down to her knees.

She wasted no time pushing my jeans and boxers to my knees. She lifted my hardening cock and slipped it between her lips. Her teeth raked across my flesh and I jerked. I have to talk to her about using her teeth, I thought.

Her hands cupped my balls as she moved her mouth back and forth on my cock. I placed my hands on her head and stood there, resisting the urge to shove it down her throat. I began to thrust gently in motion with her movement. I pushed a little too far and she coughed.

My cock was hard as granite. She said she wanted to be taken, I wanted to make her dream come true. Although I had wanted the first time to be special, at that moment I wanted her anyway I could get her. I reached and pulled her to her feet.

I pushed the stuff off of my desk and pushed her upper body onto the top. I lifted her skirt with my hand as I used my knee to open her legs. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my daughter had arrived at my office, not only braless, but she was also pantyless.

I took my cock and pressed it against her labia. She was so wet. Her pussy was covered in her womanly secretions. I pushed the head into her. She raised up on her arms and pushed back against me.

She turned her head toward me, “Take me Daddy, but be gentle. I have never had a man inside me before.”

She lowered her head down until it was resting on my desk. I slowly pushed deeper. She was so tight, but I there was nothing stopping me. I pulled and pushed until my lower abdomen touched her meaty ass.

“ I feel so full Daddy,” she gasped as she rotated her hips against me.

I grabbed her waist and pulled out, then pushed the full six inches back into her. She moaned lightly. Slowly we set a slow and steady rhythm. Each time I pushed into her, her juices gushed. She rose back to her arms and met my thrusts.

Her pussy gripped my cock tightly. For a moment I forgot that she was my daughter. I loved being inside her. She was the first woman I had been inside since I was last inside her mother. I knew I was not going to last, and I wanted to see her face.

I pulled out of her and turned her around. I backed up to the armless chair in the corner of my office. I sat down and pulled her to my lap. She straddled me and held my wet, hard cock in her hand and aimed it back home.

She moaned as she sat on my fat cock. When her ass rested on my thigh, she wrapped her arms around my neck and began using her legs to lift and lower her pussy on me. I pushed her blouse open and sucked on her tender nipples.

She pulled my head into her breasts as her movement quickened. “Don't stop Daddy, I love that. Suck my titties while you take me Daddy, I am about to cum!”

I sucked, licked and bit on her nipple and breast as she rode me like an expert. Her pussy muscles gripped me tighter as her body trembled. She closed her legs tight around me as her head tilted back. She exhaled a long groan as her orgasm hit.

She stopped and sat still on my lap as her body released. She held my head into her chest so tight that I could not move. Finally she relaxed. I lifted my head and looked at her. She had the biggest smile on her face. She lowered and we kissed.

The kiss was not a typical father-daughter kiss. It was full of passion with a her tongue in my mouth. I lifted her and walked back to my desk. I placed her pretty ass on the wooden top. I was still inside her. Her pussy was still tight, but her orgasm had produced enough natural lube that I could easily slide in and out.

Our kiss broke as I pushed deep into her. “Oh Daddy, you feel so good inside me. Keep doing that, Daddy, fuck me!”

Any other time I would have scolded her for using such foul language, but under the circumstances, I obliged her request. I moved my hips faster and harder. Our session had moved from passionate love making to hard core, well, fucking.

She laid back and I placed my hands on her hips and used them as leverage. The legs of my desks moved a half inch or so each time I thrusted into her. I was close, but I was going to get all I could before the end.

“Don't stop Daddy, I am going to cum again. Cum with me Daddy, Cum inside meee!”

Her orgasm hit. Her body stiffened as her pretty little pussy spasmed around me cock. The vibration of her orgasm was too much. With little warning, my balls began erupting out of my cock, spraying my little girl’s insides with my potent sperm. I pressed deep into her when I felt the eruption. Her body reacted, pushing her to yet another mini-orgasm.

As the my mind came back from that special place, I stepped back. My wet, slimy cock fell from her tight confines. I was spent. Seconds later a glob of my cum spilled out of her onto the top of my desk.

I stood there, with my jeans still around my ankles, as she pushed herself off my desk. She held onto the edge as her legs were wobbly. She slowly buttoned her blouse and adjusted her skirt. She stepped closer and kissed my cheek.

As she walked toward the door, she stopped. “When you get home, I will have you a bath. The weekend is just getting started. Oh, and how about grabbing the thumb drive attached to the security camera. I would love to watch what just happened.”

By the time I pulled my jeans back up, she was gone. I fastened my belt and picked up my bag. On the way out, I stopped by the security room and swapped thumb drives. I slipped the old one into my pocket and opened the door and stepped onto the sidewalk.

As I got into my truck, I noticed a pair of thongs hanging on my rear view mirror. I pulled them down and inhaled. God she smelt good.

• Like Like x 5
    1. Fred Fox
      What a great story and so well written !

Fred Fox, Dec 9, 2018
  7. Viewer1060

Viewer1060 Porn Star

What song or soundtrack would you chose for a public reading ?