1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. justpassingthru

justpassingthru No Rest For The Wicked Banned!

Let's get a fresh start with a new thread that I can post freely without feeling that I am hijacking someone else's thread. Anyway the new baseball season is here, you can tell by the guys shoveling the baseball diamonds in some cities lol. So lets get started.

Opening day:

Screenshot_29.jpg Screenshot_30.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. justpassingthru

Toronto gets off to a good start with a win.

I will be watching the Blue Jay's and National's closely this season.

3. justpassingthru

Some Monday games:
    Screenshot_31.jpg Screenshot_32.jpg

4. justpassingthru

5. justpassingthru

There is definitely something to be said for indoor baseball stadiums this early in the season.

1. View previous comments...
    2. justpassingthru
      If those are your teams don't be offended when you read me referring to the Yankee's as ... Fucking Yankee's and it will make sense if you read some of my old posts in the other thread I was using.;):D

I will be posting scores from all games this season though if you want to follow along ...

justpassingthru, Apr 5, 2016
    3. deleted user 777 698
      Excellent thread! Do keep it up daily. Thanks!

6. pussy in boots

pussy in boots ride em cowgirl up

No way a Yankee fan. Rangers & Astros. I am a Texan.

7. justpassingthru

A couple more Monday finals:

So far so good for the Jay's 2-0.
    Screenshot_36.jpg

8. justpassingthru

I knew I liked you, lol.

I own a place in Dallas and do follow the Rangers to a degree but I am a diehard Blue Jay's fan.

I do have lifetime season tickets to the Cowboy's though ...

• Like Like x 1
  9. justpassingthru

Looks like Toronto put on a HR clinic ... it's not every day that a Jay's Catcher hits a homerun.

Screenshot_37.jpg Screenshot_38.jpg

10. justpassingthru

11. justpassingthru

A couple more Monday finals:
    Screenshot_42.jpg Screenshot_43.jpg

12. justpassingthru

Postponed games from Monday now made up:
    Screenshot_44.jpg Screenshot_45.jpg

13. justpassingthru

The Met's and Royals are scoreless in the 2nd.

The Blue Jay's play their 3rd game of the series against Tampa Bay tonight as well as a full slate of other games ... scores as they come in.

14. justpassingthru

Some Tuesday finals and scores:
    Screenshot_51.jpg Screenshot_52.jpg Screenshot_53.jpg Screenshot_54.jpg

15. justpassingthru

At least Toronto took 2/3 in Tampa Bay. Decent start.

16. justpassingthru

More Tuesday finals:

Screenshot_55.jpg Screenshot_56.jpg

17. justpassingthru

Under a new rule that is meant to curb runner interference in breaking up double plays cost the Jays the game last night when they scored the go ahead run in the ninth, but on review it was overturned and the runner ruled out at second, nullifying the run giving the Rays the win.

I have watched the video a few times and do not agree with the call under the rule it is to protect the 2nd baseman from intentional injury, which this one did not do, in my humble opinion.

18. justpassingthru

The Toronto Manager didn't do himself any favors during his frustration from this call bu saying "maybe tomorrow we will come out wearing our dresses" in an offhanded remark during the postgame press conference ...

19. justpassingthru

No apology from Jays manager Gibbons over ‘dresses’ comment

Everyone, calm down.

That was the message conveyed by Toronto Blue Jays manager John Gibbons Wednesday morning for anybody who might feel the least bit offended by the now-infamous “dresses” comment he made the previous night.

“It was meant as a little humour,” Gibbons told a group of reporters here in advance of Toronto’s final opening-series game against the Tampa Bay Rays.

“My mom, my wife, my daughter found it kind of funny. They know me,” Gibbons continued. “I do think the world might need to lighten up a little bit. I’ve moved on from that.”

So does that mean that an apology will not be forthcoming, Gibbons was asked?

“I can’t understand how that would offend anybody, to be honest with you,” Gibbons said, once again invoking the judgment of his immediate family as being his barometer of what is and what isn’t considered in good taste.

“I didn’t expect, don’t understand, any uproar,” Gibbons said. “I don’t get that, I never have. That’s not the way I think.

“I try to inject a little humour into kind of a tense situation, that’s kind of who I am. You guys know me. That’s just kind of who I am, no intent. But I do think we need to lighten up in the world.”

The bizarre ending to Tuesday night’s contest was still very much a topic of discussion within the Blue Jays clubhouse some 16 hours later, with players like Josh Donaldson weighing in loudly about the perceived injustice of it.

One team staff member was getting plenty of yuks after waltzing around the room for a bit outfitted in a dress.

The play that created this tempest in a teapot occurred in the top of the ninth inning when the Rays were battling their way to what would be a controversial 3-2 triumph over the Blue Jays.

But the Blue Jays were threatening, loading the bases with one out for slugger Edwin Encarnacion, who hit a chopper down the third baseline towards Tampa Bay’s Evan Longoria.

Longoria threw to second baseman Logan Forsythe for the easy force-out on Jose Bautista, who was sliding into the bag after breaking from first on the play.

With Bautista bearing in on him at the bag at second and lightly clasping his opponent’s right leg, Forsythe made an awkward throw to first for the attempted double play that would have ended the game.

But the ball skipped away from Rays’ first baseman Steve Pearce for what was originally ruled a throwing error by the on-field umpiring crew, resulting in Toronto scoring two runs to take a 4-3 lead.

Toronto’s elation, however, was short-lived.

The Rays asked the umpires for a review of the play believing it to be in contravention of the new safe-sliding guidelines that came into play for the start of the season.

After a 90-second delay, the “replay official” determined that Bautista had hindered Forsythe’s ability to complete the play. As a result, both Bautista and Encarnacion were ruled out on the play and the Rays celebrated their one-run victory.

“I guess we’ll come out wearing dresses tomorrow, maybe that’s what everybody’s looking for,” a heated Gibbons would proclaim after the game in his manager’s office.

Gibbons believes – and still does – that the new rule goes overboard when it comes to the integrity of the game and protecting players.

“There’s certain things in sports, that’s a big entertaining play in sports that’s really vital to an outcome of a game,” Gibbons said. “Guys are trying to stay out of a double play, things like that.

“They’re taught, they learn from young ages. You slide hard, it’s a part of the game. Guys who play middle infield, they’re well aware of it. They choose to play those positions, they’re all trained how to get out of the way of certain things.

“But I think they anticipated going in with this new rule that there’s probably going to be some controversy along the way, kind of similar to what happened when they did that with the catchers, too.”

20. justpassingthru