1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. superisdude

superisdude Newcumer

I wrote this story about a special lady for a special lady. Hope you all like it.
    Its a bit long and not as vulgar as you might expect a sex story to be.

Henry and I go way back. We have been the closest of buddies since school. We used to do practically everything together back then. We were open to each other just about everything. We had even wanked off together a couple of times.

But after school, Henry being the studious guy that he was went off to join some top college. I was never any good in studies and I decided to take up odd jobs around town and live my life off.

We still keep in touch through the occasional phone calls and e-mails. Last month, bored of working pointless jobs, I applied for a job in the big city and got a call back. Since I did not have any money for a place to stay, I couldn't afford to take up the offer. When I mentioned about the job offer to Henry, he being the great friend that he is, insisted that I take up the job and offered me the option to stay at his house till I can afford my own place.

Now, Henry works at a large multi-national company as a high level executive. He stays at a posh locality in the heart of the city. He has been happily married to his beautiful wife, Alice, for 8 long years. They have no children and don't plan to have any soon either.

I took up the offer without hesitation and in a week moved into Henry's house.

I reached Henry's house Monday afternoon. He was busy with work and couldn't come to recieve me. But he had left me clear directions to his house and I managed to find it easily. I rang the bell and soon Henry's wife opened the door for me.

The only time I saw Alice in person was at their wedding. Back then she was a young beautiful 24 year old fresh out of college. She had the eyes of an angel and the most beautiful hair I had ever seen. But now, the Alice standing in front of me was a completely changed person. Her hair and her eyes would be the last thing that anyone would notice. She had matured wonderfully and her body could be described as nothing short of luscious. She was wearing a casual t-shirt that wrapped her body tight and a low waist jeans.

Her sight had me spellbound and in silence for sometime. I was almost tempted to stare at her round boobs that were tearing the fibers of her shirt and pointing at me. The silence was finally broken by her and she said 'Mark, rght?' I let out a cough and smiled 'Yes'. I started to extend my hand for a hug when all of a sudden she came forward and gave me hug. I was confused as to what to do, but fortunately she let go just as quickly and ushered me in.

'Henry's gonna be a bit late from work. He wanted to skip work today, but you know how it is in these companies' she said.

'Yea....' I coughed. I still hadn't recovered from my shock completely and was finding it hard to speak.

'Henry told me you're a bit of a shy guy and not much of a talker' she said smiling at me.

'Oh! Its not that. I'm just tired from the travelling.'

'Well, I'll show you to your room and you can freshen up and rest if you need to. I got some work in the kitchen.' She said this and started walking towards the guest room which was where I would be sleeping. As she was walking in front of me, I could not help but admire her round, curvy bottom and since she was wearing a low waist jean, her white thong was clearly visible. She led me to my room and went off to the kitchen to do her work.

I unpacked my stuff, took a quick shower and decided to doze off for a while. But I was finding it hard to sleep as the pictures of Alice's bouncy boobs and round butt kept coming to mind. There was nothing I could do, so i wanked off in the bathroom and finally fell asleep.

I woke up to a familiar voice. Henry was back from work. I got up immediately and met him in the living room. We were so happy to see each other after so long and we immediately started talking. We talked for hours and hours about old days. There was a lot of beer doing the rounds as we were talking. Alice wasn't part of the conversation. She spent most of the time watching tv, or serving beer. We kept on talkin for hours and soon it was time for bed. We hadn't had dinner and wasn't feeling hungry either. Henry and Alice bid me good night and went upstairs to their room. I went to my room and just fell flat on the bed.

I woke up early morning the next day. I got a message from my employee that my work was not to start in two weeks. That gave me a lot of free time in my hands. Henry suggested that I roam around the city and take in the sights. He assured me that it would take in atleast a week to see the whole city. Since Henry couldn't skip work, he suggested that Alice come along with me. But I didn't want to impose too much on them and said it'd be ok.

For the next four days, I would go out early in the morning, just travelling around in buses, the subway, learning all the places etc. I'd return by nightfall and when Henry would arrive we would sit and spent the whole night drinking and talking.

On Sunday, we all stayed indoors, and rented a DVD. It was a hot Sunday and Alice suggested we all hit the pool. They have a private pool in their compund outside the house. I changed into my shorts and met them at the poolside. Alice was already inside the pool and Henry was relaxing with his eyes closed in a chair by the pool side. I sat on the chair next to Henry and watched Alice swimming. She was quite a good swimmer to say the least.

After about half an hour of swimming around in the pool, Alice stepped out. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She was wearing a yellow two piece bikini. The top was modest enough, but her panties! It seemed like it had the linings cut out, and due to the water the panties were sticking close to her mound. I could make out that she had a big cameltoe and it seemed like they are trying hard to jump out of her clothes. She cam out of the pool and was shaking water off of her body. I was openly staring at her with bulging eyes. It was a beautiful sight. The sun glaring down on her wet glistening body covered so very little.

She stood there for some time and started moving towards Henry. I composed myself and pretended to have noticed nothing. She walked towards Henry, stopped beside him and giving me a quick wink, pulled down the top of his shorts revealing his cock. He woke with a startle and she ran off into the house giggling. He started laughing and pulled his shorts back on and looked at me and said 'That girl is one horny little thing, I tell ya'. 'Wel, you're a lucky guy then'. I said. 'Sure am, my friend, sure am.'

When I went to bed that night I kept playing the scene in my mind. I tried to see myself in Henry's place and mastrubated hard that night before sleeping off.

The next day, I didn't have anything to do since I did too much of travelling around the city already and Henry had gone to work. Alice suggested that the two of us go to for a movie. So we headed out around noon time to the movies. The movie was pretty boring and unneccesarily lenghty. I was gettin bored with it, but Alice seemed to be hooked on to it. After halfway through the movie, I couldn't take it anymore and decided to nod off. Alice was sitting to my left and I kept my left on the hand support for comfort. She had her right hand on it already and when my hand met hers, something amazing happened. I felt a jolt of electricity running through my body all the way from my hand to my cock. Though I would have took my hand back normally, I decided to keep it there itself and pressed gently against her hand. She showed no resistance and kept her hand still there.

For some strange reason just touching her skin started making me incredibly horny. I slowly started rubbing my hand against hers and at a very slow pace so that she wouldn't notice it. After a while, I felt her moving her hands rhtymically as well very slowly. This gave me all the encouragment I needed and I started rubbing more noticeably.

I decided to take it a step forward and slowly moved my leg so that it gently rested next to her. Then afte a while, I slowly started rubbing leg against hers at the same rhythm. And soon enough she started doing the same. This went on for a while, but before I could proceed any further, the movie was over. As the movie hall was filled with light, I immediately retrieved my hand and leg. By now, I had a raging hard on and was tryin desperately to avoid it. But I saw her taking a quick look at my crotch area.

On the way back to the house, she pretended like nothing happened and that made me wonder if she didn't mean anything by her actions. When we reached back at the house, I headed straight for my room and wanked my erection off. When I came out of the room, she had changed into more comfortable clothes and was watching tv. I also sat down and watched a couple of sitcoms with her and soon Henry arrived. As usual we got down to talking and beer, but this time Alice also joined us. She shared stories of her wild exploits in college openly. Henry was cool about everything and listening to Alice talk about her college sexcapades and wild adventures, made me hard as a rock again. When I went off to sleep that night, I wanked off fantasizing myself as her partner in all her stories.

The next day nothing much happened till around noon, when some electrical malfunction happened at the power supply to my room went off. I was no good with electricals and it was too late to call an electrician. So Alice and I waited for Henry and when Henry came back even he wasn't sure what needed to be done. So he suggested that I sleep in the couch for tonight and that we will call the electrician tomorrow. It was fine with me as the couch was one of those foldable types which can be converted to a comfortable bed. I went off to sleep as usual wanking off thinking about Alice. She had by now earned an important place in masturbatory fantasies.

The next morning, I was woken up by sounds of someone moving around. I woke up to find Alice walking around with just one of Henry's shirts. I could clearly see the outline of her nipples and was thus sure that she wasn't wearing a bra. I was still lying in the bed and she must have thought I was still sleeping. I strained hard to see if she was wearing any panties either. But the shirt was too big for her and went way below her crotch. The sight of her in this way early in the morning was more than I could ask for. I started getting hard again but didn't want her to notice it. So I started making noises expecting her to notice and take leave and come back in something less revealing. But she wehnt about her business and paid no attention to me.

Seeing there was nothing I could do, I got up and wished her good morning. She looked up at me, smiled and wished me a good morning back and quickly scanned my whole bod. She must have noticed the bulge hidden away by the think blankets. But she showed no signs of it and went headed to the kitchen. I went back to the guest room bath room, as usual wanked off and took a quick shower. I realized how frequently I was masturbating these days, almost like when I was back in school.

Henry, Alice and I had breakfast together and Henry left for work. Alice and I were watching tv. My mind was still filled with the pictures of her half naked body from morning. I casually commented, 'You guys must have had some fun last night'.

She looked at me and smiled and said, 'Yup, lotsa fun! Just like every other night', and winked at me.

I almost coughed when I heard it. I immediately asked 'Every other night?'

She was quick to respond, 'Oh yeah! You know how Henry his. He can hardly keep his cock in his pants. And as for me, well I guess its the same for me too' and winked at me.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Not only was she being so open about her sex life, her admission that she was just about as horny as Henry could be drove me wild. I quickly changed topics and we were talking about random things, but in my mind all I kept thinking about was that sentence of hers.

After sometime Alice suggested that we call the electrician. Unfortunately, no one was available for the day and we would have to wait for one more day. She was comforting me telling me that I'd have to sleep in the couch for one more day. She even suggested that I could sleep in with Henry and her as their bed was large enough. I just laughed it off and said that I would be fine. In fact, the thought of seeing her again like I did in the morning made me all the more eager to sleep on the couch.

That night, I couldn't sleep. I was too excited for such a small thing as seeing her half naked. But she had this strange quality about her that dove me wild. I needed to do more than just watch her. I needed to feel her body, every square inch of her skin..... So I started laying out a plan to get her to have sex with me.

If she was as horny as she claims to be, then hopefully all I would need is my cock to woo her. But first I needed to be sure. I took out my video camera and carefully hid it amidst some clothes aimed at where I would be sleeping and waited for the sun to rise.

Early the next morning, the moment I heard noises upstairs, I turned on the camera to record, dropped my boxer shorts and got into the bed beneath the covers. I was already semi erect and with a little fondling and imagination, I was soon hard as a rock. My erection, formed a huge pyramid tent on the blanket which was way too easily noticeable. I had pulled down the blanket covers so that it covered from my knees to my waist. I closed my eyes and waited for her to come down.

Soon I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs. It stopped suddenly when it reached the foot of the stairs. I knew that if it was Henry, I still would be safe. Anyway, after a while, I heard the footsteps come towards me. I immediately recognized the perfume. It was Alice. I could feel her standing right next to me. I wanted to grab her right then and there and give it to her real nice. But I had to control. After some more time, I could sense her body coming closer to me and all of a sudden I felt some fingers at the edge of the blanket. Then slowly, as if trying not to wake me up, she lifting the blanket up till my hard on was fully visible. I clearly heard a sigh and I could hear her breathing get heavier. I was waiting for her to touch it. But she did nothing, and after a couple of minutes she put the blanket right back on and left.

I gave it another half an hour and pretended to have woken up from the sleep. I didn't see her anywhere around and could hear someone in the kitchen. I pulled on my shorts, took my camera and headed to the bathroom. I rewound the tape and played the video.

Sure enough, I saw her coming down the stairs in a similar attire as yesterday but in a different shirt. She stopped at the foot of the stairs when she saw my hard on. Immediately her right hand went to her crotch. I was elated at that. Soon enough she started walking towards me and when she was beside me, I noticed that she had two of her fingers fully inside her thick juicy pussy. She was wearing no panties. She squatted beside me like girls do when they pee and with her left hand lifted the blanket. I couldn't see what her right hand was doing, but from the looks of it, she was doing her pussy some real nice favour. She leaned forwards as if to kiss my cock, but just sucked in the air around it and let out a sigh. Soon it seemed like she was cumming and she got up and left. This was all the confirmation that I needed and I decided to put my plan into action the very same day.

Henry left for work and after Alice and I had lunch, I suggested that we hit the pool. She said yes and went to change into her bikini. I decided to wear really short and tight underwear instead of loose shorts.

I was the first one in the pool, and started taking smal laps in the pool. Soon she came wearing a really skimpy and almost see through white bikini. Even this one had its liner cut off. It seemed as if she liked showing off her assets, and boy did she have some assets to show off. She got into the pool and we started playfully swimming around each other. We did this for around 15 minutes after which I said that I needed to have a drink. She was right next to the pool ladder and as I was climbing out of the pool, I purposely had my front side face her, so that she could take in a good view of my bulge. She openly stared at it. I took a bottle of beer for myself, as she doesn't drink and came back to the pool. She was still swimming around the pool and I took two huge gulps and got back into the pool.

We swam around for sometime and soon came to rest at the pool side while still in the pool.

We were very close to each other and we started talking about random stuff. I said, 'You guys are lucky to have your own private pool.'

'Yup! We have a lot of privacy. Most of time, I like to swim in the nude'.

I saw that comment as a good opportunity and started working on that. She told me all about how she generally does stuff at home in the nude at at times how she likes to show off to other man while she is out. I was right about her. I casually mentioned to her that my underwear was way too tight and it makes me uncomfortable and that I wish I had a private pool where I could swim in the nude.

Immediately she replied 'Why don't you? I mean, you can consider this as your own pool.'

I pretended to be shy and she kept pushing me and even started daring me to take it off. Finally I agreed and told her 'Well I'm taking it off, but the little guy down there might get a little too excited when he sees you'.

She laughed and stressed 'Little?', and winked at me. I still hadn't taken off my underwear and suddenly she went down and pulled it down for me. Even with the water pressure acting on it, my cock sprang quite quickly and it almost touched her face. She came back up gave me a sweet smile and swam away. I swam behind her with my hard on stiff as a rock and finally caught up wit her and held her in my hands. We were facing each other and the head of my cock was only inches away from her pussy.

'Look what you did to it' I told her.

'Well it definitely ain't a little guy anymore' she said and smiled at me. I wanted to do all the things that I had thought about doing to her right then and there, but somehow wasn't upto it. So I let her go. She smiled at me and slowly started swimming around me and softly touched my cock before swimming over to the other side. With her back facing me, reached for her bra strap and started undoing it slowly. She took it off and then threw aside. Then she slowly turned around and started swimming towards me. When she reached me, she whispered into my ear 'I need to get my panties off to, but I need your little friend to help me with that'.

Sayin that she took hold of my cock andplaced in on top of the panties and started squirming so that the panties would somehow come off. I was trying desperately to get her panties off, but there was no way that my cock could remove it. After a while she smiled at me and took my hands and slipped it into my panties and slowly started stroking her cunt with my hands. Her pussy was the juiciest thing that I have laid my hands on and I just let myself to her will. Then she stopped and looked into my eyes. and came closer to me and kissed me full on the lips. I let loose my tongue and we started tasting each other's mouth out. I started pulling down her panties with my hands.

After quite some time of passionate kissing, she broke loose and looked nito my eye. The way she was looking right at me, was driving me wild. I placed my hands on her soft breasts and flicked her long hard nipples a bit. She squirmed at that. I brought my head forward and placed my tongue on her nipples and started flicking it with my tongue. I roamed all over her breasts with my tongue while my hands slowly rubbed her pussy mound. Her body was teeming with pleasure and she clasped me tighter and tighter.

Then I let her go and slowly sat up on the poolside. The hard on looked magnificent coming out of the water like a huge monster. She looked at it with intense lust at then into my eyes and gave me a wicked smile and came close to me. She slowly brought her face close to my cock and gave it a small kiss with her lips. Then another and another. Soon her tongue came into play and she started licking all around my shaft. She did this for a while and then looked up at me and slowly came up and kissed the head of my cock. With her lips still there, she started slipping my cock into her mouth inch my inch almost the whole of it was in her mouth, and while in her mouth, she started twirlng her tongue around and coating my cock with her saliva. Then she came back up and then down. All I could see then was her head bobbing up and down between my legs and one of the greatest feelings that I have felt in a long time.

She kept on sucking my hard on till I was about to cum when she suddenly stopped and climbed right onto the poolside. She stood beside me and her beautiful ass was right next to my face. She got down and sat beside me and slowly laid on the floor. I got up and stood over her my hard cock standing proudly projected. I started shakin it a little bit by shaking my hips and she let out a small giggle. I smiled and then got on my knees with her legs in front of me. I brought my face down between her legs and thrusted my nose right at pussy. I kept pushing into her continuously and she was screaming with pleasure and then i slowly let go. I gave her pussy a few seconds to catch its breath and then gave a gentle kiss. Then I tasted her with my tongue. She had the most delicious taste ever! I kept all around her pussy and her clit. I could feel her body starting to tremble and her pussy was really puffing up now. All of a sudden she squirted out right into my face. Her whole body tightened and she squeezed my hand so hard. She let our a huge sigh when she was done and her body relaxed completely.

I cuddled right next to her and we kissed each other hard. Slowly we drifted off to sleep in each other's arm.

When we woke up it was gettin dark and it was almost time for Henry to get back from his work. We both got up kissed each other and took a shower together and got dressed just when Henry arrived.

That night as always the three of us were sitting and talking together. Alice was sitting on top of Henry's lap and cuddling up to him. Alice and I would often exchange glances and smile at each other.

When I went off to sleep that night, I thought about all that happened. Sure, I didn't get to ejaculate or fuck her, but just giving her pleasure like this was good enough for me. Plus, tomorrow is just hours away ;)

If you all liked it i'd write more.

2. passaz

passaz Porn Surfer

intissing

wish i was ther to join you both my panties that i have on are ozzing pre cum thinking of shareing with you and her resently had a three some with a couple i met at a bar you ever have let me knoow write me if any one would like to share notes

3. vettechild

vettechild Sex Lover

Best friends wife

Please go ahead with the story.....Great!

4. passaz

passaz Porn Surfer

i guess you may saY IM BI AS WHAT HAPPENED WOW. I WAS CHECKING OUT THIS WOMWEN OF 30 I LEARNED LATER AND SHE WS LOOKING TWARDS ME WHILE HER BOY FRIENDS BACK WAS TO ME SHE KEPT LOOKING AT ME AS I SIP MY DRINK IT IS NOT MY FIRST TIME WITH OTHERES ANY WAYS IT WAS GETTING LATE AND I NOTICED HE TURNED AROUND AND LOKED AT ME NOT A GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE ONE EITHER I WAS ASKED BY WAITER IF I HAD WANTED A DRINK THAT THE TABLE OFFERED ME ONE I ACCEPTED A CROWN ROYL AND BUTTERSCOTCH CANDY WITH A KICK. I SMILLED AT THEM AND SHE WAVED ME OVER SO I WENT AND INTROODUCED MY SELF SHE WAS TRACY AND HIM DAREK HEY ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO AND GET A HOTEL ROOM WITH NO HESITATION TALKING RIGHT TO THE POINT
    SO I WAS FEELING HORNY AS SHE DRAGED HER HAND ALONG MY THIEGH THEN ASKED IF I EVER HAD A THREE WAY, YES AND ASKED M/F/ I TOLD THEM BOTH. SO DO YOU WANT TO GO AHEAD WITH US HW COULD I SAY NO GOD IM GETTING HARD JUST WRITINNG WELL I GOT FUCKED IN THE ASS NOW I KNOW WHY WOMEN LIKE IT I THEN EAT HIS CUM FROM HER PUSSY AS HE SUCKED MY COCK TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT IM ABOUT TO GO GET A CUCCUMBER AND FUCK MY SELF I LOVE WEARING PANTIES LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE I ALLSO WEAR THEM WHEN I LAY OUT AT FOREST PRESERV BEEN IN MANY SITUATIONS THERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MORE HAVE PICS IN PANTIES

5. superisdude

superisdude Newcumer

My Best Friend's Wife (part 2, fucking her in front of her hubby)

I woke up late the next day to find Henry already gone left for work and I could hear Alice in the kitchen. I thought about the events of yesterday and was contemplating over whether to go right ahead and fuck the life out of her right now or to play it cool. After a while, I decided on the latter and went for a shower. When I came out of the shower, breakfast was ready on the table.

I was walking towards the table when Alice came out of the kitchen and greeted me with a big smile. I smiled back and we sat down for breakfast. It was kind of awkard and neither of us knew what to say. After a while, she broke the silence and said,'We need to get that electrical problem in your room fixed'.

'Oh, yea', I replied though honestly, the present arrangement was much better to my advantage.

After breakfast, she called the electrician and both of us sat down to watch television. Throughout morning, I tried to avoid direct eye contact with her. I still wasn't fully sure if she wasn't feeling guilty or unsure about what happened yesterday. If anything should happen today, I wanted her to make the first move. So I was playing it really cool.

There was a reality show going on on tv, but my eyes were resting on her body most of the time. She was wearing a spaghetti top and a blue denim shorts that exposed most of her thighs. Her legs were resting on a small chair in front of her. I kept staring at her till I couldn't take it anymore. I just about got up from my seat when the doorbell rang.

'Must be the electrician' she said and went to get the door.

'What great fuckin time for him to show up', I cursed him in my mind.

The electrician came in and went straight to the problem and was done in about 15 mins. While he was waiting to be paid, I noticed him checking out Alice's body. There was a lot of cleavage on display and of course, she had that great fuckable body. I was certain that she wouldn't have to pay him anything if she would give him head or some other sexual favour in return. What power women had, I wondered to myself.

She paid him the money and he left. As soon as he left, Alice came over to the tv room, where I was still sitting watching tv, and sat on the floor right at my feet. She turned around gave me a wink and rested her back on my legs. I knew the game was on. I knew that if I wanted her right then and there, I could have her and as much as I needed. But I decided to play with her, to make her want me and beg me for it. So as she sat there nestled against my legs, I gave no response at all.

Soon she started moving her body against my legs and slowly running her fingers along her breasts. She was waiting for me to make my move. But I stayed there almost ignoring her. Realising that she needed to up her game further, she took hold of my calves, lifted them and placed them in front of her body, touching her breasts. She started rubbing my legs all over her breasts and against her hard nipples. Feeling her nipples moving around my body like that send jolts of pleasure all over my body and soon I was starting to get a hard on.

After a while, she turned around and knelt in front of me. Then she started running her fingers along my thighs and my stomach playfully and looked up to me and said, 'So I was wondering we start of where we left'.

I pretended to give it some thought. I really wanted to nail her right then and there. But I knew if I do so, I would be giving into her, and I wanted to know that she really wanted to fuck me and not just using me as a solution for her horniness. So after giving it some thought I just said,'Maybe'

'Maybe?' she asked me and her fingers slowly moved to the bulge in my trousers.

'Yea....'

'You mean you are not sure if you want to..... fuck the daylights out of me?'

I gave a huge smile when she said that and she smiled back and I said 'Oh, of course yes, I'd love banging you anyday. Its just that, I'd love it even more if we'd make it a bit more interesting'.

By now she was almost stroking my cock through my trousers.

'Well, what do you have in mind?' she asked.

I thought for a while and said, 'Ummm.... How about we fuck in front of Henry?'

'You want to fuck me in front of my husband?'

'Well, he doesn't have to know. Maybe while he is sleeping. The idea of fucking you while he is in the same room is kinda hot'. I had no idea why I was saying all of this. All I really wanted to do was just have sex with her. I knew I ruined my chances of that too now. I wanted to slap myself for ever having suggested something so stupid.

She thought for a while. I could feel her grip on my cock loosening and she said, 'Let's see if I can arrange something'. With that she took her hand off of my cock and licked the bulge in my trousers and gave it a good sucking as well and got up and she left for her room upstairs.

I was literally speechless for a moment. I couldn't believe what I was getting myself into. Henry was a good friend of mine and I know I had crossed all limits earlier itself, but this was getting way too complicated and I was having second thoughts about it. But then I thought of all the times, Henry had slept with my girlfriends during school years and how he expected me to forgive him easily just because we were friends and all my doubts were washed away.

I was still sitting there in front of the tv with a hardon when Alice came down dressed up to go out.

'I'm just going out to get a couple of things. I might be late.' Then she looked down at my erection and said, 'In the meantime, why don't you have fun with yourself'. She winked at me and went out through the door.

So there I was alone in the house watching tv with a rock hard erection. Even though I was feeling really horny, I tried my best to not jerk off and waited for the erection to come down.

The whole day went by with me loafing around the house watching tv, eating and taking small naps every now and then. The whole time my mind was on what Alice had told me. It was evening already and Alice still hadn't returned. I was starting to get anxious. What if she changed her mind and told Henry what happened? Of course she would get into trouble as well, but the repercursions were far greater for me. As I sat there with these thoughts battling in my head, I heard Henry pull into the driveway. I decided to ease on the worrying and hope for the best and tried to act normal and pretend as if nothing had happened.

I opened the door for Henry. He immediately smiled at me and said, 'Must have been mighty bored sitting here alone eh? Alice had called me to say that she was going over to a friend's place and would be late'.

'Ah! It was ok'. I was feeling real guilty thinking about what I have been doing to his wife and what I was planning to.

'Well, its not like we boys can't take care of ourselves', saying this he headed to the refrigerator to get some scotch. As we sat down to talk as usual, he said,'You know, I'm turning into a real alcoholic ever since you arrived. If I keep this up, Alice would soon be a widow', and started laughing. I really didn't find that funny at all. Guess all the tight office work makes you lose your sense of humour.

We started talking about random things as usual and soon Alice returned. She didn't buy anything new and headed straight to her room. She changed and came down in her nightgown. It was the first time I was seeing her in that and when Henry saw her he gave her a smile. He didn't seem to be bothered with my prescene there. Our glasses were empty and Alice said she'd refill them and took the glasses to the kitchen. She joined us with the drinks and we continued our conversation. After just about a couple of glasses, Henry clearly started showing signs of sleepiness and soon enough he just dropped off to sleep. I found that strange since we just had a couple of glasses and I was feeling perfectly fine.

Alice, who was sitting next to Henry in her nightgown, checked if he was sleeping and looked at me smiled and said,'Sleeping pills....hmmm.... so shall we get down to business' and winked at me.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My best friend's wife just drugged him so that she can have sex with me right next to him. I was shocked and was worried about Henry. 'What if something happens to him?,' I asked her.

'Don't worry, I made sure its safe' she was trying to assure me.

I was starting to have second thoughts about the whole thing when Alice slowly started taking off her nightgown. My mind suddenly forgot everything else and looked at her. Slowly she pulled down her nightgown to reveal a sexy red bra with yellow flowery designs on it. I found it very girly and very hot. Then she inserted her finger in her mouth and sucked it off and traced around her breasts with her wet fingers. She looked up at me and said ,'So....?'

That was all the invitation I needed. I got up from the couch and went to her and placed my lips against hers. We kissed each other passionately for a while and then I started to kneel down all the while, my tongue inside her mouth. Then I took my tongue out of her mouth and slowly ran it over her lips and down her cheeks. Then I slid it along her neck tracing waves all along it. She squirmed a bit and brought her hand around my head. Then I continued downwards and ran my tongue past her breasts till I reached the top her nightgown which was pulled down to just beneath her breasts. I bit the top of her dress with my tongue and started pulling it down all the way till I reached her pantyline. I let go off the nightgown and inserted my tnogue through the top of her panties till I could feel the clit. I licked it a bit gently and then lifted her ass off of the couch and pulled down her dress completely.

She looked amazing in her red bra and matching panties. Needless to say, I was rock hard by now. I was about to kiss her again when she placed her fingers on my lips and said, 'Enough foreplay, I just want you to FUCK me hard right away'.

She inserted her fingers into my mouth, I licked and sucked it a whole lot and got up. Then I lifted her from the couch and sat where she was sitting, right next to Henry, and made her straddle on top of me. We looked at each other and my hands slowly reached for back of her bra and I untied it; then the panties; all the while we just kept looking at each other.

I was still fully clothed and she pulled down my trousers just enough for my cock to spring out. Then she got hold of my cock and slowly led it to her tight pussy. She let was already so wet and still it took some effort to slide my cock in side her. She had an unbelievably tight pussy.

Slowly she started riding my cock up and down. Her husband, my best friend, was right next to us sleeping and I was screwing his wife. Initially she was going crazy, screaming with pleasure and riding me out wild but soon she settled into a smooth rhythm, maybe trying to control my ejaculation, looking into my eyes passionately. I fucked her like that for some time and then slowly lifted her off of my cock. I then held her head and brought it towards my cock. She took the whole thing in one go and slowly started bobbing her head up and down my dick. It felt as good as her tight cunt and my body was writhing in pleasure. Suddenly, I remembered that Henry was sitting right next to me and I felt bad for doing this, but it felt so good that I didn't even think of stopping.

I lifted her head off of my cock. Her face was all sweaty and she was licking my head off of her saliva. Both of us got up and I made her bend over facing Henry and her ass towards me. Her face was just inches away from Henry's groin and if he had even the slightest sense right then, he would have had an instant hard on.

She was puching her ass towards me, wanting me to fuck her tight cunt again, when I got an idea. I asked her to pull down Henry's trousers. She did as I asked her to. Then I slowly pushed her head towards Henry's flaccid penis till her lips met it. She started licking it and sucking it. Watching this, I slowly inserted my cock inside her pussy and started fucking her. It was an unbelievable scene. There was Henry in his suit and tie with his trousers pulled down lying on the couch getting a blowjob from his wife who was bent over and was being fucked by me doggie style.

After a while she took her mouth off of Henry and I started banging her hard. I was ramming her with all my might and she was screaming and shouting with pleasure. Her breasts were dangling beneath her. We just kept going at it and all of a sudden her vaginal walls tightened on my cock and I saw her squeezing her hands on the couch. My cock couldn't take it anymore and soon I came real hard inside her. I kept banging her till I was dry and exhausted.

We both just stayed in that position for a while. Slowly I took my penis out of her and fell of on the couch. She closed her eyes, gave her husband's dick a kiss, a lick and another kiss and got up. She smiled at me and put on her nightgown. I just sat there next to Henry watching her. She then pulled up Henry's trousers. I got up from the couch and she laid him on the couch and tucked him beneath a blanket. She then turned around and walked over to me and gave me a kiss. She pulled up my trousers, giving my penis a kiss and a lick and a kiss on the way. She then kissed me again and we looked into each others eyes for sometime.

She then led me to my room, bid me goodnight and went to her bedroom.

As exhausted as I was, i couldn't sleep at all that night, thinking about the wonderful fucking session I had with Alice, my best friend Henry's wife. :oops:

6. phantom1984

phantom1984 Porno Junky

Omg

That was great . I came so fucking hard . good story.

7. smity.johny98

smity.johny98 Porn Surfer

wowow!

this has gotta be the best fuckin story i have ever read man. dude you are super as always. such a shame you quit the forum

8. kaseem

kaseem Newcumer

Nice story

9. enteban

enteban Porno Junky

i like the story..........

hard on here...........

10. RomarioKS

RomarioKS Newcumer

cool! good work!

11. KMall21

KMall21 Porn Surfer

Nice story, that's my kind of woman!

12. Lunalupo

Lunalupo Porno Junky

Truly awesome story. You are a terrific writer.

13. tris0h0h7

tris0h0h7 Porn Surfer

nice story

14. tiredbutstiff

tiredbutstiff Porn Surfer

Hot story. You did a great job.

15. wahoo

wahoo Newcumer

Cool story, I'm liking this.

16. Irishman90

Irishman90 Porn Surfer

nice story!