1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Kountrygal

Kountrygal Sex Lover

Deana’s Daddy was a construction worker, with a tall, muscular, tanned body. He looked younger than his age. Lately, he told her that her mother had begun to loose interest in sex. Deana just couldn’t figure it out, why momma didn’t jump in the sack with him every chance she got, because he was gorgeous hunk. So he began to play games with Deana, which led to caressing her private parts. One night Daddy turned to Deana for sex.

She loved what she and Daddy did when momma wasn’t around. It made Deana feel special. Late at night, Deana would lay there naked, rubbing her clit, as she envisioned his big cock sliding in and out of her pussy. At every opportunity, she wore a little as possible around the house; much often annoyed her mother.

Sometimes she didn't wear any bra or panties and would position herself where only Daddy could see right up between her legs. On other occasions, Deana would sit on his lap and grind her ass down over his cock-bulge. She giggled as she remembered one particular time, when she came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel, which she accidentally lost while walking past her parent’s bedroom.

Oh, she was always careful not to let Mom see any of this. However, lately she was always out at her club meetings or bingo, conveniently leaving Daddy and her alone in the house together

Her Daddy would then sneak into her room and have sex with Deana. The last time they were together, she tricked him into fucking her. Oh God, it was wonderful and Deana couldn’t wait to do it again. She confided in her best friend Tommy telling him all the details because Deana loved the way it made Tommy’s cock hard. Then the two of them would have sex too.
    The last time he visited, Tommy asked her if he could watch Deana and her dad sometime, while hiding in the closet.

That afternoon, Tommy called her, “Hiya sexy, are you alone?”

Deana quivered with desire and answered, “Yeah. Why don’t you come over and fuck me?”

Tommy almost dropped the phone, “I'll be right there.”

Deana blew kisses into the phone and told Tommy good-bye.

She then got out her new skimpy bikini and put it on. Deana had bought it when mom and she went shopping. It was blue, with gold trim and in her opinion made her look older.

As she ogled herself in the mirror she purred, “Oh Tommy, I cannot wait to show you this, it will make your pecker hard that’s for sure.”

After checking herself out in the mirror, Deana repositioned the pillow on the bed. Next she turned on her radio, to one of her favorite stations, and then went out of her room and sat on the stairs awaiting Tommy. She was daydreaming about what would happen next when she heard their secret knock on the door.

She yelled down the stairs, “Come on in Tommy, its unlocked!”

Deana then hurried into the room and lay down on the bed. Playing it to the hilt, she let her legs fall open, so Tommy could get a good look at her wetness.

When he walked into the room, he stopped dead in his tracks and whistled, “Hot-damn baby, you look good enough to eat!”

She flashed him a seductive look and ran both hands sensually up and down her thighs, then readjusted the top so it was just above the nipples. Then, after he'd got a good, long look, she rolled over and showed him her ass. Deana then lifted her hips a bit, knowing that when she did this her plump little mound showed clearly through the fabric covering her crotch.

Tommy was panting, he swallowed and shifted to give his growing cock more room and replied, “Oh God, you’re making my pecker hard.”

She giggled and confessed, “Good because that is what I intended to do.”

Tommy by then had started removing his clothing. “Take that bikini off baby; I want to eat that pretty little pussy of yours.”

Deana could see him swallow and lick his lips when she removed the bikini-top and released her perky tits. Then Tommy gasped when she removed the bottoms. Her hot pussy was getting wetter and Tommy's cock was now rock hard and dripping pre-cum.

Tommy moved down and got between her legs and licked his lips again. He then reached out and massaged Deana’s pussy from the top to ass.

He gasped and said, “Oh fuck, baby, you're so wet!"

She loved the feel of his hands, as they rubbed, stroked, and taunted the moist flesh. It made her tingle with desire.
    When his fingers slid inside her she squealed, "Mmmmmmm! Ooooh Tommy, that feels so good!"

She pushed her bottom slightly back at him repeatedly.

Tommy placed his lips around her clit, slid a finger inside her and started finger-fucking her hard.

Deana moved her hips wildly and moaned incomprehensively. When Tommy took her clit in his teeth and bit it gently. She responded by covering his face and hand with her cum.

He looked up into her face and bellowed, “Oooh God, baby, I need to ram this cock inside you before I cum all over the bed!"

Tommy grabbed a hold of her legs and guided his cock all the way in with one thrust, causing both of them to moan loudly. He was so horny, that he began pumping his cock into Deana’s tight pussy like a piston.

Deana’s ass shook and her tits jiggled as Tommy fucked her with jack-hammer strokes. His big cock slapped against the clit, pushing her towards another powerful orgasm. After another couple of strokes she was cumming like crazy.

Tommy kept ramming into her, as his own climax began to build rapidly. He gasped for breath, shuddered and filled her with his cum.

Tommy then laid on top of her for a moment and groaned,
    "Oh shit, Deana, you’re one gorgeous fuck!"

He moved off of her, lay down beside Deana and put his arms around her.

She snuggled up into his arms, kissed him deep, and then asked, “So Tommy, want to watch me and Daddy tonight?”

His eyes went wild and he replied, “Oh fuck, you really mean it?”

She batted her eyes and admitted, “Yes, it turns me on to think that someone is watching me.”

Tommy then asked, “What time will you're dad fuck you?”

She replied, “He usually does it around 10:30p.m., when he knows mom and my little brother are asleep.”

He flashed a devilish grin and wondered, “Well, do you think I can sneak in here around ten o’clock tonight.”

She sat up, looked around and said, “Sure, just come to the back door, and I will be waiting there to let you in. Now we’d better hurry up and get dressed, my parents will be home soon.”

They both got dressed and she kissed him on the cheek, “See yah, later baby.”

Tommy winked, kissed her good-bye and went home.

Deana tried to busy herself as she waited for the time when Tommy was coming over to peep on her and Daddy. However, all she could think about was what would happen, if they were caught.

Would Daddy kick Tommy out or let him join them in fear of him telling momma their dirty little secrets.

Her mother called her and said, “Dinner is ready, Deana.”

She put on her happy face and tried to hide her emotions and went down to eat.

All through the meal she couldn’t stop looking at Daddy and wondering what would they do later that night.

Daddy must have thought something was wrong because he asked, “Deana is something wrong?”

She smiled nervously and replied, “No, I was just thinking about how happy I am to have you for a Daddy.”

He smiled, winked, and confessed, “Well honey, you're the best daughter a man could have.”

After they were finished eating Deana helped her mother with the dishes hoping to pass the time away.

Following that, she tried watching television, but couldn’t stay focused. Around nine o’clock she turned to her parents and told them she was going to get one of her school books and read the next chapter in it then go to bed.

She ran upstairs got a school book and headed back to the kitchen. Deana lazily thumbed through the pages, and almost bit her tongue when she looked up and saw Tommy at the back door.

She went over to the door, opened it a crack, put her finger to her lips and said, “Shhh, let me check and see if the coast is clear.”

After looking into the living room and seeing that the coast was clear Deana went and got Tommy and snuck him upstairs to hide in her closet.

When they got to her room Tommy whispered, “Deana, I don’t know how quiet I can be, I’m hornier than a rooster in the hen house.”

She smiled and held back a giggle and uttered, “Well, try to be, I would hate to see what happens if Daddy hears you.”

Deana then hid Tommy in the closet and went about getting ready for bed. She had just climbed in bed and turned the lamp on next to the bed when her parents entered the room.

Her mom kissed her and said, “Sweet dreams baby, goodnight,” then left the room.

Daddy leaned over her, looked around, ran his hand across the mound of her pussy and then said, “Keep it wet for me sweety, I’ll be back later to play.”

She giggled, smiled and kissed him back and then whispered, “Oooh Daddy, I can’t wait.”

Deana tried to settle down, and wait but her body was alive with lust. She slide her nightie up, ran her fingers through her drenched pussy.

She then held them up for Tommy to see and whispered, “Ooooh I’m so fucking wet.”

All she could hear was Tommy groan from the closet. Deana glanced his way, placed her hand at her lips and said, “Shhh!”

When she looked at the clock on her bedside table it read, ten thirty. Her heart started pounding, as her lips went dry. She then wondered, “Hope I can go through with this.”

Deana saw Daddy at the door, looking around to make sure he was not being followed. He then entered her room walked over to the bed.

After sitting down he kissed her and with a husky voice whispered, “Baby, look what Daddy has for you.”

He took Deana’s hand and placed it on his hardened cock, while his other hand pulled up her nightie.

The next thing he did was slide his fingers beneath the wet folds of her pussy. “Ooooh my sweet baby-girl you’re drenched. I bet you cannot wait for Daddy to fuck you.”

Deana glanced at the closet then quickly back at Daddy and whispered, “Let me take this nightie off so you can fuck me Daddy.”

With one whisk he drew the flimsy material over her head and ogled at Deana’s sweet young body.

After that he spread her legs wide and she guided his fingers to her sensitive clit.

Daddy rubbed it with his thumb and slid his index finger inside the hole for a few seconds. He then lowered his head and began to suck the tiny bud. His manly tongue then flicked and probed it, until her whole body shook with a screaming orgasm. Daddy then licked his fingers. He then moved to position himself between her legs so that he could fuck her.

Deana quivered and cooed, “Daddy, please fuck me.”

As Daddy guided his cock into her Deana thrust her hips up at him. He began slowly fucking her until his whole dick was inside her.

He looked at her and uttered, "You like being Daddy’s little slut, don’t you? I hear you sometimes, finger fucking yourself and it makes me so damn hot.”

Tommy stood there with his cock in hand, mesmerized by what he was watching. He panted heavily, his heart beat rapidly and he just knew they would hear him.

The idea of Tommy watching turned Deana on more. She looked at the closet door and purred, “Ooooh Daddy, I love being your little slut. Daddy will you do something different tonight?”

He kept shoving his cock into her and asked, “What’s that baby, you know Daddy will do anything for his baby-girl?”

She gazed lustfully at him and answered, “Instead of cumming inside of me tonight will you cover my body with your cum so I can lick it off.”

He stopped and it looked as if he would pass out from excitement and replied. “Oooh fuck, I'd love doing that.”

She kissed Daddy passionately, pushing into his cock, feeling another climax building. Then Deana looked directly at Tommy and winked.

That did it; Tommy started to cum, and could not help but moan loudly.

It was then that her dad stopped dead in his tracks and said, “Oh hell, did you hear that?”

Deana looked at him innocently and asked, “Hear what, I didn’t hear anything?”

Her dad’s expression changed and she was certain he had heard Tommy. Her face turned as while as a sheet when he got off the bed and flung open the closet door.

With a very angry look on his face her dad pulled Tommy into the room and said, “Deana, just who in the hell is this!”

Tommy lowered his head and groaned, “Shit.”

Deana climbed off the bed and grabbed her dad’s arm. “Please don’t hurt Tommy dad, he only wanted to watch us.”

Her dad looked at her then back at Tommy, “Watch huh! I suppose this boy was also going to tattle on us too?”

Tommy then looked up and answered, “I won’t sir. I just wanted to see what you guys did. I already know you’re fucking Deana.”

Daddy looked at both of then and said, “Oh hell, what do we do now?”

Deana toyed with her hair, gave Daddy her sad puppy dog-eyed look, put her arms around his neck and whispered, “Why don’t the two of you play with me?”

She watched as a devilish grin came across her Daddy’s face as his eyes filled with lust. “Deana, I think you might have a solution to our little problem. After all it might just keep this boy quiet.”

Tommy grinned like the cat that just got caught eating the canary. He leaned over to her dad, and whispered, “I won’t utter a word, honest sir I won’t.”

Deana then kissed her Daddy’s cheek and purred, “Will you finish fucking me now Daddy, I want your cock inside me again.”

Her Daddy looked at her, and wondered, “I think it’s time for Tommy to go home. I don’t want your mother to hear us.”

He then put his arm around Tommy shoulder and said, “We can talk sometime about when the three of us can play.”

Tommy kissed Deana good-bye telling her he’d talk to her the next day.

When he left, Daddy turned his attention back to Deana and admitted, “God that was scary.”

Deanna looked into his loving eyes and confessed, “I’m sorry Daddy, I didn’t mean to upset you.”

Daddy put his pajama bottoms back on and then went into the hallway to make sure the others were still asleep.

He returned to the room, took Deana into his arms, kissed her softly and asked, “Now, where were we?”

Deana felt Daddy’s cock against her leg, it was hard again. She trembled as she led him back towards the bed.

He gently laid her down, and once again positioned himself between her legs. Daddy started fucking her with deep long strokes as he felt the orgasm building up inside.

She clung to him whispering, “Fuck your baby-girl. Oh Daddy, cover me with cum.”

That did it; Daddy withdrew his cock and covered her torso with his cum. He then watched as she eagerly lapped up every drop.

Afterwards they lay there snuggling for just a few minutes.

Daddy then whispered, “Good night baby,” and went back to his room

2. ekimusman2

ekimusman2 Amateur

love the story. keep up the good work ;)

3. Scotty1423

Scotty1423 Newcumer

Hot Damn

Kountreygal, This is one damn hot story. I am most interested in seeing where this tail leads us,
    :) Scotty

4. worlockt

worlockt Newcumer

keep it up...intresting