1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. J.A.W.

J.A.W. Sex Machine

I have no idea how this will go over, but I want to give it a try anyway.

Write as many paragraphs as you want about a character noticing and responding to a job advertisement for a Harem position. Feel free to post it in this thread. The ad should read like a normal job ad, and be a bit indefinite about specific job duties. It should allow either men or women to apply, and states that there's no appearance requirement (or possibly something like 'appearance supplied by employer'). Additionally, if the ad is in an environment where people would normally be offended, they aren't. They may treat it as a joke or ignore it, but they don't get upset by it. (Feel free to play up the weirdness of this if you want.) Finally the ad requires that applicants report in person to a location not too far from them.

Basically, introduce one or more erotic characters and their background. Let your imagination go. I promise to read all the responses, but don't know if I'll be able to respond individually. Feel free to PM me if you have questions or want more background.

If this goes over well I'll be posting other threads, probably one per week. Right now I see the following:
    1: Harem Advertisement
    2: Harem Application
    3: Harem Interview
    4: Harem Training 1
    5: Harem Training 2
    6: Harem Service

Have fun!

2. J.A.W.

J.A.W. Sex Machine

Janice in New York, 1899

Well, it looks like there's no interest, but I thought I'd go ahead and post my contribution anyway. (And, no, I didn't already have this in mind when I came up with the writing exercise.)

Janice Simms dropped a final spoonful of dumpling batter into the potato soup. Before sitting down with her copy of the daily newspaper she worked for, she covered the soup and dumplings and put the remaining batter in the icebox. If tomorrow's July morning was cool enough she would panfry some biscuits for breakfast.

As had become typical since Teddy Roosevelt had become governor in January he was on the front page. Janice tried to read it objectively. Paul Trent, the reporter who'd written the article, was a great guy and superior reporter, and his "kid sister" attitude was about as good as she was getting from any guy these days. Unfortunately, she kept thinking about how her editor had nixed her proposal to interview Edith Roosevelt, the governor's wife. She knew the proposal was a long shot. Mrs. Roosevelt avoided reporters. Janice was positive that she could have gotten the interview though. All it would take would be a little support from the office.

It hadn't helped that her editor's secretary had kept her waiting for over half an hour before allowing her into the editor's office. Men like that made her so angry. Simply because secretaries could expect to eventually rise to the top echelons of the business he could make the most of his petty displays of power, and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it. So, with the limited time she had, she hadn't convinced the editor of anything, and it was back to reporting on flower shows and beauty treatments.

The rest of the paper wasn't nearly as infuriating. In fact, she laughed heartily at a medical article about why women recieved no pleasure from sex. Last year she'd tried to put together an article on the dockyard sex trade. Now she wondered what some of the whores she'd talked to would think about that. She could almost imagine one of the them saying in her gin-marked voice, "It's a comfort to some men to know it's pointless to put any effort into something." Too bad her editor had spiked that article. "Too realistic," he'd said. "Our readers don't want to think of whores as real people with real problems."

As usual, she ate slowly and read quickly, and by the time her spoon was scraping the bottom of the bowl was skimming the classifieds. She had just decided against using a spot of jam to finish off the last few bites of dumpling in her bowl when she skimmed past a job ad and thought, "That can't be right!"

Going back, she hadn't misread it after all. "Harem positions . . . travel required . . . intelligence . . . education preferred . . . good pay plus benefits . . . bonuses . . . apply in person . . ." It had to be a joke. When a respectable woman couldn't even hire a bootboy to brush her boots, what could be the point of an ad like that?

Still, being respectable often palled, Janice thought while washing the dishes. She wondered what working in a harem would be like. Then she shook her head. Even if her job had it's problems, as least it wasn't sordid. Eventually she would prove herself; make the right contacts or write the right article. It might takes years, but she'd be a Senior Reporter someday. As a Senior Reporter she'd be able to put more into her bank. Possibly even enough to convince a man she was worth marrying.

She put the idea out of her mind as she packaged the leftover soup and dumplings for tomorrow's lunch. Janice's mother (God rest her soul) had stressed that she should always make a little extra when she cooked. "Just in a case a male friend drops by." Though one never had, she continued to follow her mother's advice. Even if it meant tossing food out on occasion her pride was worth the few pennies involved.

Dinner complete, she looked over the notes she'd made about her plans for tomorrow. Then she planned her schedule while using a New York City map to map her route. "Interesting," she thought, "I'm going to pass right by the address from that Harem advertisement." Appalled, she stopped the thought. She already had a job -- a good job. "Still," a traitorous part of her whispered, "maybe there's a story there."

A couple of deep breaths calmed Janice down as she made a final note for tomorrow. Then she walked to the bedroom.

Though it was still light out, summer nights were short and she thought she would try to get an early start tomorrow. Stripping and hanging her clothes up neatly, she stepped in front of her pride and joy, a full length cheval glass. She'd purchased it on credit, and it had taken her two years to pay it off. At first she had wondered what had possessed her to buy something she could so ill afford. Eventually she'd realized that she needed to see her whole body at once just in order to contrast it to her face.

When Janice was nine a horse had panicked near her and one of its hooves laid open her face. If it had struck her full on, it would have undoubtedly killed her. As it was it had crushed her cheekbone and the wound had grown infected. Janice had survived, but the scars left by the injury had turned the left side of her face into a horror. Her hairstylist kept trying, but even a totally unstylish drape couldn't completely conceal the scars. Janice had grown used to the flinches, the way people looked away, and even the occasional child screaming and running in horror. With the cheval glass, though, she could look at her body just from the neck down and ignore her face altogether.

Gazing into the mirror she wished she knew what men would think of her body. She knew her breasts were larger than average, though not as large as many and with a firmness larger breasts simply didn't have. Her stomach was flat and her ass curved well. Her waist was narrow enough that she scarcely needed her corset. Her skin was a bit pallid, but smooth and unmarked. She supposed she was attractive enough, certainly looking better than most of the whores she'd seen, but she'd seen the occasional stag photo and didn't think she measured up to that standard. Even if her body wasn't ideal, it was still far better than her face. She'd often wished that fashion allowed her to hide her face and show her body. Thinking about it, she took a winter dress scarf from her dresser and wrapped it around her head. Places that had harems also had their women go veiled, didn't they?

Bracing herself, she tilted the cheval glass up enough to show her head as well as her body. She gasped in surprise. The golden scarf completely covered her scars and revealed a startling pair of eyes. Janice had never realized how large her eyes were, or how well her dark brown wavy hair set off her fair skin.

Raising her arms to tie the scarf in place she couldn't avoid noticing how the action thrust her breasts out. She wished a man could see her like this. She could imagine him approaching her. He would step up behind her. His hands would go around her waist. His groin would press against her ass and his chest against the back of her head. His hands would rise to gently stroke her breasts and she would draw her shoulders back to press her firm nipples into his hands. Then one hand would fall to her ass, and he would pick her up and lightly toss her onto her bed. She would land with her legs spread, posed so that he could see her moist pink interior. He would quickly strip off his clothing and she would see his manhood raised straight and hard because of her, and her alone. He would smile and her eyes would plead with him. She would raise her hips to demonstrate her need. He would climb between her legs and his manhood would thrust, and . . .

Now lying on her bed Janice removed the hand that was stroking her breast and grabbed a pillow. Losing track of her fantasy she pressed the pillow against her face as she screamed out her pleasure. Her other hand kept moving between her legs, stimulating her ever higher. Lying on her back, her hips bucked instinctively, searching for something that would thrust deep inside her.

Finally, trembling, her body relaxed. Lying in the afterglow of her self-gratification Janice tried to convince herself to move. At the very least she should brush her hair and make sure it wouldn't tangle. She wondered if it was possible for a real man to make her feel that way. Maybe it would be a good idea to check out that harem ad after all. She could see what was really . . . behind . . . it . . .

3. J.A.W.

J.A.W. Sex Machine

Folks, this really is intended as a serious exercise for writers or would-be writers. (OK, maybe a slightly tongue-in-cheek exercise.) Comments on why you aren't interested, what else might be a good idea, or whatever misgivings you have are perfectly acceptable.

4. neko_niece

neko_niece Sex Machine

Hi J.A.W.

First off, I think your story is wonderful. I loved the rich historic details! It really made the story unique.

Unfortunately, I don't find enough time to write as often as I would like. Plus, i admit it. I am a confirmed slacker. *sighs*

There just never seems to be enough time for all the things I want to do. I know this is an excuse, but it is my reasoning nonetheless.

I hope you finish the story, however. I really look forward to reading it.

5. Empress Lainie

Empress Lainie Ascended Ancient<br>Unexpected Woman In XNXX Heaven

Writing as I go hope it works.

EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION

Name:

Address:

Phone where you can be reached days:
    Phone where you can be reached nights:

Hours best to call:

About you:
    Date of Birth:_________________ Color of Hair_________
    Color of Eyes_______________ Color of skin: select: very pale___slightly pale____Pinkish___reddish______ tanned_______ olive______ light brown____medium brown____darker brown______ black______
    We realize the above is subjective, but is just to give us an idea. We would also appreciate a nude picture attached, front view, rear view, and side views. full length please.

Clothing sizes:
    bra size_____ dress size_____ waist inches_____ height inches______
    shoe size_____ hat size_____ (This is to procure suitable fitting clothing for you)

Schools attended beginning with elementary to the latest, provide name of school and dates also course of study if applicable.

Employment History: List each job beginning with your first one. Provide dates as closely as you can remember, company name, city, what the job entailed.
    You may list these on an attachment.

Sexual History: On a separate attachement list as many of your sexual encounters as you can detail beginning with the first one. Answer these questions also.

Date you lost your virginity:
    Relation to you of the partner if any relations, put none if not related.
    Positions you have experienced:
    missionary
    doggy
    woman on top
    both lying on side facing
    both lying on side man behind your back
    sitting on man in chair
    upside down hands on floor
    other positions please describe briefly

How many partners have you had:
    Male
    Female

Estimate how many times you have intercourse, penetration in vagina
    Estimate how many times you have intercourse, anal
    Estimate how many times you have given oral sex to a man
    Estimate how many times you have received oral sex from a man
    Estimate how many times you have given oral sex to a woman
    Estimate how many times you have received oral sex from a woman

Do you orgasm easily?
    Do you like to have sex as often as possible?
    Estimate your preference of how many times each day you would like to have sex:

one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve

State the preference for how long each session of sex should last including foreplay:

Please list the types of foreplay you prefer on you, with #1 as your favorite.

Please list the types of foreplay you prefer to give your partner with #1 as your favorite.

If employed would you object or desire or not care about having different partners at various times____________________________________

Would you object to multiple partners (male) in a session?
    Would you object to multiple partners (male and female) in a session?
    Would you enjoy sex with other harem members while waiting to called for service?
    Would you pleasure yourself in front of other harem members and the males?

Do you enjoy any sort of bondage?
    Do you enjoy any sort of punishment?

If employed you will be provided full medical care as needed at any time. A professional nurse and several doctors are in attendance at all times.

You will be provided a variety of foods you may choose from cafeteria style.

Your clothing will be provided and is yours to keep after the employment term.

Should you elect to stay for 20 years or more, when you leave at your discretion you will receive a generous living allowance for the rest of your life, and if you desire it a place of residence with amenities.

Your only duties are to care for your own body and provide sexual pleasure for the employer(s).

Salary: If employed you may designate any bank to receive a direct deposit of your salary. Beginning salary is $50,000 US dollars per year. Every year you choose to renew your salary is increased by $10,000 US dollars.

You will have no expenses of any kind.

Attestation:

I,_______________________________ swear that all my answers are true to the best of my ability and agree to abide by the terms of employment spelled out herein. I appoint

I wish to apply for consideration for the above employment in a harem and understand that I will be transported to the Middle East at the employer's expense on a date of my own choosing.

Signed:________________________________________________Date___________
    Witnessed:
    _____________________________________________________Date_____________

Copyright ZYZX CORP, Saudi Arabia, CE2008.

6. Empress Lainie

Now we need for different people to fill out the applications. Harem guards are also needed.

7. Empress Lainie

Interest on this didn't last long. Some people should fill out interesting applications fictional of course, they might make a good read.