1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Frolic

Frolic Amateur

Boy Scout Invasion

I so looked forward to the slow times on the farm, summer-time near the 4th of July, when most were to busy to have plans travel to visit friends and relatives, amusement parks and recreation areas; things that have much more interesting activities than just riding horses. Most all of the help was given the week off, and my family planned to go visiting old friends in the city, leaving me alone to man the farm. I eagerly called my old friend Kelly and arranged for her to come visit thinking we would be free to spend lots of time together getting reacquainted. It had been almost six months since Kelly had last visited and I was missing her cheerful disposition not to mention her lovely body.

Kelly arrived happy as always and gotten settled in, bags unpacked, clothing all stowed away in the closets and dressers by mid-morning. There had been no calls for appointments to ride except one; one of the local Boy Scout troops requested a trail ride for six boys and one leader, followed by an afternoon bar-be-queue of hot dogs and hamburgers, chips and soft drinks. I was very pleased and everything was ready whenever they arrived.

Kelly walked into my office wearing a halter-top that barely reigned in her 36DD breasts and a pair of mouth-watering shorts that accentuated her slim waist and hips. She was picture-perfect and knew it as she playfully posed in various sexy and seductive positions for me, laughing before stepping over, hugging me closely and kissing me. We both are well-endowed, although I am only a 36C, we had learned in the past, the best hugging position was to basically wedge ourselves at an angle, allowing our breasts to mingle together rather than nipple to nipple. Our lips met and we began making out flirtatiously wiggling against each other, which of course, resulted in both of us getting horny and ready to devour each other. Suddenly the room erupted with a screaming mass of Boy Scouts as they rushed into the office, followed by a distraught leader with graying hair, wire-rimmed glasses and an outfit that must have weighted ten pounds with all the merit badges pinned to his chest.

"Quiet! Quiet Down, right now boys," he exclaimed in a frazzled voice, lightly knocking heads with his hand to get them to behave. Kelly and I quickly disentangled from our intimate embrace and turned to look at the group. Immediately my attention was drawn to the wide-eyes of all the boys staring intently at our barely covered breasts. I was wearing a loose, open-collar button down blouse with several buttons undone that revealed my cleavage and an ample view of my fleshy mounds. Almost every one of the boys' mouths had dropped open and they did nothing to hid the fact that our breasts were the center of attention.

"Err, hello there Sir. You are a bit early for your ride, however, we are ready for you, and the horses are all out back, saddled and ready to go. We will give a brief riding lesson to the boys and a safety check to insure that no one gets hurt today," I spoke with authority to the leader, to which he nodded and half-heartedly smiled.

"Your horse is the 'alpha' male, and all the other horses on the ride today will follow him wherever you direct him along the trails. There are several trails clearly marked with time and distance, and you will probably be able to complete each of them in the time allotted for your ride."

He mumbled something so softly that I could not quite tell what he said, but I continued with my speech anyways. "Follow the 'Trailhead' signs to return to the yard. You will not have any problems getting the horses back, they all instinctively know the way home. Ha-ha. We will have a lovely campfire with seating for everyone as well as the hot dogs and hamburgers you requested. Chips, soda and all condiments will be available for the boys."

"Any Questions?" I asked as I looked around at the group of boys, thinking there would be none, since I had covered everything very well.

"Are you two riding with us? I want to ride… behind you, if you are," a rather stocky boy spoke in an almost leering voice. Immediately, I pegged him as being the boys 'alpha male' as all the boys whooped and said 'Yeah, me too' to his comment.

"Sorry boys, we will 'Not' be riding with you today. We will be here when your finish your ride. Follow me for the riding lesson." There was a mass of boy bodies crushing up against Kelly and I, and I realized the 'follow me' comment was perhaps not the most intelligent thing I could have said. As we walked out of the office, we had to restrain ourselves from slapping the boys as their hands and fingers were seemingly always in contact with our asses. I looking over at Kelly, hoping she would not act rashly and chastise the boys, but her face was aglow with a pink blush of pleasure, and it appeared to me, that she was intentionally wiggling her ass in an exaggerated manner and allowing the mischievous boys hands all the feels they wanted. I smiled to myself as we walked.

"OK, boys, and you too Sir, step up to a horse. Wait until one of us helps you up and instructs you on how to sit and then to ride the horses." Seeing the group more spread out, I saw several of the boys had indeed been here before and would not require assistance, and quickly stepped to the ones that seemed shy or afraid, and assisted them in getting on.

Finally, there were two more that needed instruction; the Scout Leader and the 'alpha' boy. I pointed to the Leader, and Kelly walked over and patiently assisted him in overcoming his fear of the horse, this being his first time he told us, got him onto the horse and somewhat comfortable.

"OK, 'studly' ", I quipped coining the 'alpha' boy with my nickname for him, "Lift your foot up putting it into the stirrup, holding onto the reigns with one hand, and grab the saddle horn in the other, pulling yourself up and onto the horses back." He started to mouth off something when I grabbed a handful of his ass and almost tossed him onto the horse. He gasped loudly, surprised, by my strength, and sat very quietly looking at me with awe in his eyes. I stuffed his feet in the stirrups, and stepped back.

I quickly finished my instructions for the whole group regarding starting, guiding and stopping the horses while on the rides. These horses had been on these trails many times and have had extremely inept riders before and I was sure there would be no issues even if the boys did not understand the riding instructions.

"Well, that's it for a while now Kelly. Now, where were we, when we were so rudely interrupted," I laughed, as we waved to them all as they left the barn and headed out onto the trails, catching her up in my arms again, hugging her tightly. Slowly, we undressed each other, gently touching each other's bodies, caressing our most intimate parts until our passion is ignited.

Pushing Kelly backward down into the hay, I begin kissing her shoulders, working my way down her arms, not missing an inch of flesh with my lips. My fingers tracing the outline of her sides, brushing her breasts, rubbing her nipples and watching them harden into erect little towers of flesh. I begin kissing her mounds, lifting the heavy flesh mounds covering her nipples with my mouth; I suck them into my mouth, letting my tongue lap erotically on the tips, nibbling them with my teeth.

She lets a guttural growl of sorts pass her lips, as mine traverse across her stomach, teasing her trimmed public mound until my tongue tastes the nectar of her pussy, fragrant and delicious, working her labia and clitoris with loving care, sucking and lapping the folds until my tongue is lost in her wetness. I plunge my tongue in, thrashing her pussy like a short stiff cock, in and out, as she wriggles her hips upward to match my tongues strokes inside her.

Her hands cup my face and she guides me to the most intimate points of pleasure for her and her breath become raged and heavy, until my chin is drenched in sticky juice from her pussy. Kissing and lapping from bottom to top, I please her lust with my tongue and lips, giving her no time to rest and recover, her body continues to respond to my movements for some time, until she can no longer move and lies still under me.

I lift my head and crawl to her face let her lips taste her cum on mine and embrace her tightly. We lay still together, neither moving a muscle, not wanting to give up the moments we have together.

"Now, my turn," I hear her voice whisper in my ear, as she starts to turn me over. "I will treat you as you have me," Kelly smiles and starts kissing me.

Almost in the same breath, we both hear the clatter of horse hooves near the gate to the barn and look over the hay to see the Scout Leader and the eight boys right behind him, heading into the hitching posts along the wall, each horse going directly to their appointed spots and stop. Laughing quietly, Kelly and I rapidly gather up, dress, and appear from behind the hay bales straightening our clothing, with hay in our hair and poking out from under out tops and shorts.

"Hello, welcome back. Hope the ride was a good one," I spoke loudly to the group as they all started to dismount their rides, kicking their feet from the stirrups and tossing the reigns up and over the horses' heads, letting them drop down by the hitching posts. All seemed to be dismounting well, when suddenly, we heard a loud cry.

"Oh SHIT!" Turning quickly to see the Scout Leader's foot and ankle twist and catch in the stirrup as he swung his leg over to get off. He was unable to grab anything with his foot trapped in the stirrup, and tumbled over with his head slamming down hard on the clay floor. Immediately, blood started spurting in pulsing streams from his temple where he had landed on the ground.

I leapt so quickly, even a jackrabbit could not have moved so rapidly. I turned his head and saw a humongous gash from which the blood was pouring, and applied immediate pressure on the wound shouting, "First Aid Kit, there on the wall, get it. Bandages NOW!" There was no tenderness in my voice; the thundering set of commands seemed to echo in the barn. "Someone, get his foot out of the stirrup. Open that First Aid Kit and hand me all the gauze and thick bandages, plus the medical tape."

"Sir, stay awake now, don't close your eyes and go to sleep on me, Stay Awake," as I furiously applied the gauze and bandage material to the wound, wrapping and taping it as tightly as I could. "Kelly, you are now in charge here. See to it that these boys are fed and cared for. I am taking the truck and going to rush him to the hospital, no time for an ambulance to get here. I'll call as soon as I can to keep you posted," as I swept him up in my arms, carried him out of the barn to my truck, and drove down the driveway in a cloud of dust.

Kelly immediately took charge, shooing the boys into the barnyard. She found several basketballs in a bin, and tossed them out pointing to a hoop up over the barn door. "Burn off some energy, play some basketball while I get our food going," she called out to them. The boys quickly ran over, scooped up the basketballs and began shooting hoops as Kelly began the preparations.

She leaned down, grabbed the handle of an ice cooler, and started dr4agging it closer to the fire pit. She looked down and smiled as her breasts hung down and swayed enticingly, a fact that was not unnoticed by the group of boys. She made it a point of looking up at them, smiling wider, juggled her chest even more giving them a first class view as she moved the cooler.

The boys huddled together, arms over each other's shoulders, appearing to be discussing the game, even though she saw their heads swiveling toward her with lots of laughter and a flurry of nasty comments regarding what they would like to do to her came drifting in the wind to her ears. As she opened the cooler pulling the packages of hot dogs and hamburgers out, placing them on the picnic table, out of the corner of her eye, the boys had all removed their Boy Scout shirts. Standing in their uniform shorts, socks and shoes, looking amusingly cute, as they formed a line and began playing the age-old game of horse.

One after another, one made a shot, and the others attempted to make the do the same. Now, I know the object of the game is to make the same shot without missing, but it seems the losers were sitting on the bench directly across from Kelly enjoying her tit's constantly rocking as she worked the food on the grill which didn't seem like much of a loss to them. The game play continued until the food was ready.

"OK boys, come and get it," she called out, instantly she realized that in the boy's minds, it was not food that they wanted to come and get, and she laughed.

She heard a flurry of comments coming from the boys' mouths including: 'Are we having chicken? I want the breasts.', 'I like the tail, give me that.', "Oh, legs and thighs for Me.', and a rash of other comments.

"No, not chicken, it's hot dogs and hamburgers, chips and soda. Grab a plate and fix them yourselves. Just make sure you grab the right 'BUNS', if you know what I mean." she smirked and laughed at her little joke, thinking of how nice it would be to have the Boy Scouts grabbing her 'Buns'. Her mind wandered off and she imagined other more tawdry thoughts before shaking herself back to reality.

The boys continued laughing amongst themselves, stealing peeks at my chest, while they filled their plates and fought for positions around the picnic table next to or across from me. Kelly was a bit self-consc1ous, not that she was not used to being the center of attention, but how intent the boys were on watching her eat. Just as she was about to take a bite of her hot dog, it squirted out of the bun and landed on the table top. Holding it out, she carefully turned it around, looking closely at it with her eyes, brushing it here and there with her fingers, as if removing something from its surface, getting mustard on her fingers.

Without thinking, she wiped her fingers off on her halter-top, leaving yellow mustard stains everywhere; as she placed it back into the bun. Instantly she realized that the halter-top would have yellow stains unless they were taken care of immediately.

"Damn, that mustard is gonna stain my favorite top. Know of any remedies boys, for getting the stains out?" she asked. Looking around, one boy raised his hand and said 'Yes'.

"You do, what is it?"

"Well, you take lemon-lime soda, pour it on, and rub it all around on the stain, then rinse it off. My mom says it works, I don't know myself if it does or not," the boy answered. Kelly reached over to the cooler and found a lemon-lime soda, popped the top and began pouring it on her top, drenching it. It was cold and her nipples stood erect through the material. She started scrubbing at the stain with her hands as best she could.

"This doesn't seem to be working," she sadly said, looking down at the now wet yellow stain. "Maybe, more rubbing would help?" Looking around at the six boys, she smiled shyly saying, "Perhaps you would like to help rub it for me?" It only took seconds before six pairs of hands were busy rubbing and scrubbing on her top, nothing was sacred as they touched her breasts with glee and a bit of lust in their eyes. She was certain they had not ever touched a woman's breasts before, as their hands were inexperienced while fumbling around. She was enjoying herself immensely having so many hands clutch at her big breasts partially closing her eyes and moaning softly.

"The stains are still there," she exclaimed looking down. She reached behind her neck and back untying the halter, letting it drop to the table, exposing her breasts to the surprised boys' eyes. Her tits bounced unevenly with the boys' hands still rubbing on them. She stood up, clearing the table by pushing the plates to the ground, and layback in the open space. Grabbing the mustard and ketchup bottles, she liberally coated her nipples.

"How about it boys, think you can clean this mess up as well?" she tossed her head back and laughed, pointing to her chest. Looking at each bewildered, they quickly began fighting to be the one cleaning her breasts. As they knelt alongside her, she reached and tugged their Boy Scout shorts down and off, until all were naked. Their little weenies were in various sizes but all of them were stiff and standing up at attention. She began playing with them, touching their little cocks with her fingertips, pulling and feeling them, watching with her eyes.

Their mouths were attacking her breasts and their hips were all thrust forward almost crying for her hands to touch them. Smiling once more, she took the ketchup bottle and coated one heavily.

"Oh my, that ketchup needs to be cleaned too," leaning over; she opened her mouth and lapped with her tongue at the red-coated cock. The boy stiffened and knelt straight up, feeling her lips open to suck his member in. She suckled on it with her tongue licking the ketchup off. She bobbed her head several times, nibbling on him, and was rewarded by the sweet release of his boy cum in her mouth. She opened her mouth, letting them all see his sperm there and swallowed it, showing them it was now gone.

"Next…," she said, as she coated another tiny cock in ketchup, opened her mouth and waited for him to move forward to her mouth. The rewards kept coming, one after another, the six boys put their cocks in Kelly's mouth and she sucked all of them off swallowing their seed.

The boys sat back dumbfounded with smiles on their faces, playing with their little cocks. Kelly sat up, touching her breasts, cupping them and rubbing on her nipples with her fingers, when she heard the truck coming down the driveway toward the house. She pulled her wet halter-top back on as the boys rushed to put their shorts back on as well.

"Did they behave while I was at the hospital," the Boy Scout Leader with a heavily bandaged forehead asked. "I hope they were not too much trouble."

Kelly laughed heartily, her breasts jiggling freely in the halter, and smiled at him, saying "No indeed, they were perfect little gentleman. We had a splendid afternoon eating hot dogs with mustard and lots of ketchup."

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    1. dumjed
      All my time as a boy scout and I never had this opportunity? Where was Kelly when I was younger? She should have made the boys eat her pussy after sucking down all their cum.

dumjed, Aug 10, 2022
  2. D-bot

D-bot My pen is My penis

I liked your story, a good set up, and the sex had a light, whimsical feel to it.

3. hornytxn

hornytxn Sex Machine

Great story, I think Kelly earned her merit badge :suck_dick: