1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. spjames

spjames Sex Machine

During a night of dining and dancing we had a great time teasing one another all night. You had driven me crazy showing me you hadn't worn panties by discreetly raising the hem of your dress several times showing me your shaved pussy. You had also not worn a bra which greatly pleased me as you breasts had been gently jiggling at me all night. I had discreetly felt them with my hands more than a few times during the night through your dress. I had guided your hand down on a several occasions to squeeze my dick through my pants as well. We had enjoyed numerous passionate kisses throughout the night. Near the end of the evening we decided we had had to much to drink to drive to our homes so we walk the short distance to the nearest hotel and got a room. As the door to our room clicked closed behind us I came up behind you and drew you to me. As I slid my hands up from your stomach toward your breasts I slowly kissed my way up your neck and along your jawline. As I gently squeezed your breasts you let out a low moan. I then unzip your dress letting it fall to the floor. As you stepped out of the dress now puddled on the floor I gently turn you around and pulled you into me and we have a passionate kiss our tongues dancing together. I slowly slid my hands down your back to squeeze your ass with both hands pulling you into me as our kiss continues. As our kiss broke you gently pushed me back and kneel to undo my belt and pants as I kicked off my shoes took off my jacket and shirt blindly throwing them at the nearest chair. As you let my pants fall you then knew I had also not worn underwear as my cock sprang up to greet you. You let out a small cute giggle as it pops up to point straight at you. You slowly lean in and lick it up one side to the tip and teasingly lick the tip before licking down the other side. Then you lick the underside all the way to the tip and then pause looking up at me before you take it into your mouth. I let out a low moan as I look down into your eyes. You then start sucking in earnest still looking into my eyes. I moan again as I feel your lips and tongue sliding back and forth along my shaft. I let you continue for a while enjoying the sensations. I then feel myself getting too aroused so I gently push you back and have you stand as I turn to pull down the covers of the bed. You reach out and gently stroke my cock a couple of times until I turn and pick you up and gently set you onto the bed. You slide over making room for me and I crawl up toward you and kiss you deeply our tongues once again dancing together. I then start kissing my way down your neck to your left breast where I circle your nipple with my tongue then take it between my lips and gently suck it then I nibble it lightly with my teeth giving it a final flick of my tongue before switching to your right breast repeating the same thing with it. I do this several times alternating back and for from one breast to the other. I then squeeze both your breasts and gently pinch your nipples and roll them between my fingers as I begin kissing down your stomach. You spread your legs and pull your knees up holding your legs up with your hands anticipating what is to come. Continued in part two...

• Like Like x 1
  2. spjames

spjames Sex Machine

As I slowly kiss my way down your stomach toward the prize awaiting me I move one hand down to your now wet pussy and begin to rub it lightly pushing my finger slowly up the length of your slit and then gently circle your clit for a few seconds. As I continue to kiss down toward your pussy I lay down and I move my arms under your legs and reach up to squeeze your breasts and play with your nipples. As I do this I slowly kiss up your right thigh deliberatly avoiding your pussy. I then move down and give your clit a quick flick with my tongue eliciting you to exclaim "oh god please lick my pussy please. don't tease me". Ignoring your pleas I continue to lick and kiss all around your pussy. I then take my hands from your breasts and encircle your thighs spreading your pussy wide open to me. I stop to admire your pussy with my eyes for a couple of seconds bringing a smile to my face. Then I extend my hardened tongue and gently insert it into your vagina eliciting a small gasp from you. I tongue fuck you for a while hearing more gasps and cries of "oh yes that feels so good" from you then I pull back tasting your delicious pussy juice. I then lick straight up your pussy and begin an all out assault on your clit with my tongue making you cry out "OH GOD YES". I continue licking your clit around and around then straight up and down then side to side alternating until you breathlessly exclaim "like that just like that" as I'm licking it straight up and down so I continue as requested. Alternating between hard and light strokes. After a few minutes you exlaim "I'm going to cum Oh god I'm going to cum". I reach up with my left hand to your right breast and and gently pinch your nipple. With my right hand I insert a finger into your vagina and search out your G-spot rubbing it hard in circles and you shout "OH GOD I'M CUMMING" Your feet come down and push your hips up while your hands grab my head and hold me hard into you. I feel your whole body tense and then shudder as as your orgasm washes through you. Your hips gently thrusting up into me. I hear you grunt and moan for a moment. Then your whole body relaxes and I hear you breathing heavily. Then you breathlessly say "that was so good but please stop I'm so sensitive". I pull back giving you the belief that I would stop and I exclaim "NO" and then renue my assault on your clit with my tongue as you desperately but weakly try to push my head away. After 3 or 4 of minutes of my renued assault on your clit and your g-spot I hear you whimper "oh god I'm going to cum again. I can't believe you're going to make me cum again". After another minute or so you practically scream "OH GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN OH GOD" as your hips thrust up toward me again and again as you shudder and moan harder than the first time. As your orgasm slowly subsides I begin kissing you up your stomach again as you lie there breathing heavily. I reach your breasts and give each nipple a few flicks of my tongue making you lightly shudder. I look back down your body and see your hips lightly thrusting in an irregular pattern your orgasmic aftershocks apparent this time. I move up and kiss you then I whisper in your ear "I'm so glad I was able to make you cum so hard. I enjoyed bringing you so much pleasure.".... Continued in part 3.

3. spjames

spjames Sex Machine

After I whispered in your ear I reached down to grab my cock and rubbed it up and down your pussy seeing you flinch every time I hit your clit with it. Then I move it down to your opening and slowly began to thrust forward inserting my cock into your pussy. I can't believe just how tight your vagina feels it's as though I'm being gripped in a wet velvety vice. I remark to myself, that this feeling never ever gets old. I slowly ever so slowly push forward into you until I bottom out inside you feeling the tip of my cock press into your cervix. You give a small moan as I bottom out and press against you. I slowly pull back then thrust hard back into you. I do this again and again estabishing a rhythm that feels good to me. Then you exclaim "faster go faster". So I pick up the pace and feel you bring your legs up behind my thighs urging me on as you pull me down with each thrust. I lean down to kiss you as I enjoy the feeling of being connected to you on both ends. You kiss me back agressively as our tongues entwine in their own dance. You wrap your arms around me crushing my chest into your breasts. Our kiss breaks and I move to your ear and whisper "it feels so good being inside you". After my gentle whisper the only sounds in the room are our breathing and the slap of skin against skin at the point of our joining. As I continue thrusting in and out for several minutes I hear you exclaim "I'm getting so close don't stop". Wish granted. I then begin to feel the familar tingle at the tip of my cock and I begin to use all kinds of mental gymnastics to hold it off. The remeberance of paper cut here, a smash of my funny bone on a table, counting slowly backwards from 100. I make it to 75 when I hear you exclaim "I'm going to cum. Cum with me". With that I thrust 3 more times and exclaim "I'm cumming" and I thrust in and bottom out cumming deep inside you. I hear you cry out "Oh god yes" I feel your vagina tighten and spasm around me as my sperm spurts inside you coating your cervix and vagina in my seed. My cock jumps and pulses several times as we both groan loudly again and again. I remain deep inside you making small thrusts into you as our orgasms slowly subside. Our heavy breathing the only sound in the room. I begin to soften and slowly pull out of you and gently roll to your right side and we remain there for several moments. No words needing to be spoken. Then pulling you too me I say "wrap yourself around me I wish to fall asleep with you in my arms". As you position yourself your breasts pressing into me you lay your head on my shoulder I reach down and pull the blankets up over us. I whisper "sweet dreams my dear" as I bend my head and kiss the top of your head you murmur back to me "sweet dreams". As I lay there I think it doesn't get any better than this my naked woman in my arms with my sperm still deep inside her. As I lay there trying to drift off to sleep I can feel her hips almost imperceptably jerk from time to time and I think enjoy those aftershocks my dear you certainly earned them. Then we both drift off to sleep small smiles on both our faces. The End.

4. spjames

spjames Sex Machine

Sorry for the walls of text folks but Notepad takes no prisoners. Plus it was written within a short time span. Please put all comments after this one so as not to break up the different parts.

5. spjames

spjames Sex Machine

Oh and one more thing. Names were left out on purpose so anyone can imagine themselves as one of the participants.