1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

Johanna Morgenthau and the Search for the Cinnamon Ice Cream

An erotic novel.
    The plot takes place in Germany in 1994, in an unnamed city.
    All characters in the story are at least 18 years old.
    [will also appear in sexstoriescom as soon as they validate it]

Link to Chapter 1

Chapter Two: In Miniature Land

Visiting the Boys

It’s Saturday. The week off did Johanna well, but she’s dreading having to go back to school next week. Thomas had invited her over for two o’clock.

Thomas opens the door for her and formally shakes her hand. Good manners, but she would have preferred a hug. “Hello, I’m glad you came.”

“Hello. As promised, a parent-free zone? I’m not in the mood to deal with parents of classmates after what happened.”

“Come on in first. No, no, as I said, they’re never here on the weekends.” Johanna smiles cheerfully.

„And who did you say is visiting?“

“Come with me, I’ll introduce you to the others. You know Sören from class 11b. He turned 18 last week, the old repeater.”

Sören seems as shy here as he does at school. But he looks cute with his blonde hair, and unlike the somewhat skinny Thomas, he looks like he works out regularly.

“You probably haven’t met Leif yet. He’s an apprentice in my parents’ carpentry shop. And then there’s grandpa Malte.”

Malte rolls his eyes, “If you can already be a grandpa at 27.”

Malte is the only one with long hair, all black. He kind of looks like a student and has a bit of a beer belly.

“Am I going to be introduced?” complains Astrid, “or are only the boys interesting for her?”

Thomas points to Astrid, “And you already know my cheeky sister Astrid.”

The six of them spend the afternoon together. In the hobby room, Thomas and Malte engage in a Warhammer battle, while Astrid and Sören have a fierce Blood Bowl duel. Meanwhile, Leif introduces Johanna to the basics of painting miniatures, which she finds endlessly fascinating.

After the living room war concludes, they watch the first episodes of ‘Berserk’. At some point, Johanna volunteers to make something to eat and disappears into the kitchen with Leif.

Finally, it’s evening. Each of the boys has had one or two beers by now. The girls have each had two vodka-colas. There’s a break after the fifth episode of ‘Berserk’.

Astrid turns to Johanna, “I’d really like to ask you something about last Monday, but I guess you don’t want to talk about it?”

“Well, it’s still a bit uncomfortable, but I’ve realized it actually does me good to talk about it,” Johanna replies with a sidelong glance at Thomas.

“We can also slip away from the boys for a moment,” Astrid offers.

“No, it’s okay.”

“Thomas didn’t want to tell, but I think he knows something,” Astrid probes further. “It was some kind of dare?”

“I don’t know anyone here in the city, I wanted to make connections.”

Astrid asks, “And for that, you let yourself be locked in the school’s display case? I don’t want to judge, but it sounds a bit extreme to me.”

Johanna justifies herself, “I didn’t know what was going to happen! I had a blindfold on, and suddenly I was standing there in the display case. I had no idea the whole school would see me naked.”

By now, the boys are also listening intently to Johanna’s explanations.

“I would be so embarrassed to stand naked in front of the whole school,” says Sören, “I think if the ground didn’t open up and swallow me, I could die of shame. How do you bear it, Johanna? And you have to go back to school. And there are even pictures going around!”

Johanna looks at him sternly, “Pictures? What exactly do you know about the pictures? Did you look at them?”

Sören feels caught, “What? No… I… just briefly. Well, not really, like that.”

Johanna continues, “I see. Not really? Why not? Don’t you like how I look? Do I look unpleasant somehow?”

Sören turns red. “I just mean…”

“Yes? What do you mean? Don’t you like girls? Maybe you prefer boys?”

Sören turns even redder. The others burst out laughing. Malte rubs Sören’s shoulders, “Come on, don’t let her tease you. She’s not going to bite your head off because you liked the pictures.”

Johanna continues, “So you did like them? Tell me more!”

Sören says meekly, “Yes, I guess so.”

“And what exactly did you like?”

“You... I just think you’re pretty.”

“Pretty. I see.”

Johanna leaves Sören alone and gives his head a chance to return to its normal color. “The really bad thing about it was actually what happened after…”

She hesitates.

“The parents of one of the girls found out something. I don’t know if we can ever see each other again. I had wished for that so much. And the dares—they weren’t really—to be honest, I found it exciting somehow. I felt like a … grown-up.”

Johanna takes a short pause. Drinking. Everyone remains silent in anticipation until she hesitantly continues.

“Standing there naked behind the glass on display…”

She hesitates, fumbles a bit, “It turns me on when I’m naked and everyone can see me, I found it endlessly exciting to stand there behind the glass,” she finally blurts out.

She lowers her head slightly. “What you must think of me now.”

“Wait a minute,” Leif asks, “an acquaintance told me that last week some girls from school stripped naked in front of the construction workers at the site behind the woods. That doesn’t have anything to do with you and these dares, does it?”

Instantly, Johanna turns beet red. Everyone laughs.

“Oh, those kinds of dares,” Astrid comments, “now everything becomes clearer.”

“You don’t need to be ashamed here,” says Malte, “if you enjoy it, then that’s okay.”

Thomas adds, “Though it is cute how you blush. You can do it at least as well as Sören.”

Johanna feels like her head might explode.

“I think I would have liked to see that,” says Leif, “you must be quite a sight.”

“And what about Erika? Won’t she be angry?” Sören asks Leif.

He responds, “Well, I’m still allowed to look, aren’t I? Where do you think we are? Besides, she doesn’t need to know.”

“So if it… turns you on so much, you could give us a private show,” Astrid teases Johanna.

Johanna hesitates and finally answers, “Okay, I’ll do it. But this stays between us. If it gets around that I’m doing this voluntarily, I’ll never have peace at school again.”

Silence. Everyone looks at Johanna in astonishment.

Finally, Astrid follows up, “Seriously?”

“Yes. Come on, Thomas, close the curtains before I change my mind.”

She rummages in her backpack and hands Malte a Madonna mix tape, “Here, music, put this in the stereo.”

The music starts. Everyone watches Johanna intently. Sören whispers to Astrid, “Is she really serious about this?”

“Let’s hope so!” she replies with a big grin.

Johanna begins moving to the music in the living room. She takes her time, dancing for a while before she starts unbuttoning her blouse. Her five-member audience watches in rapt attention as she opens her blouse, revealing a white bra. She lets down her tied-up hair and shakes it out. Then she unzips her skirt, turns around, and lowers it, simultaneously showing off her bottom and underwear to the audience.

When Astrid made the suggestion, she hadn’t been sure, but now Johanna is genuinely surprised at how much it turns her on to undress in front of the guys and Astrid. It feels so powerful, how hypnotized her audience is as they watch her. She continues moving to the music without haste, showing off her young body, her long legs. Finally, she squats down in front of Thomas so he can unhook her bra. For a moment, she covers her breasts with her hands, then she reveals her perfectly shaped, firm breasts to everyone. Sensually, she runs her fingers over her lips. She checks how her audience is reacting. The guys try to sit in a way that hides it, but the bulges in their pants are clearly visible. Even Astrid watches, fascinated, licking her lips.

She continues dancing for a while, letting the guys believe that was all, until she reaches for her panties. With a sudden move, she pulls them down, revealing her smoothly shaved slit. Boldly, she moves her hips. She dances a bit longer before finally taking a break.

Completely naked, she sits down on the couch, squeezing herself between Thomas and Sören. Thomas glances over at her and smiles. She smiles back. Sören is visibly nervous and seems to be sinking into the sofa.

“What’s wrong, Sören? Am I making you nervous?” Johanna asks playfully, shifting on the couch so that her naked body presses even more against his.

“I—I, um, no … you,” he stammers.

“Sören hasn’t been with a girl before,” Leif explains tactlessly, “you’re making him insecure.”

Sören turns red, jumps up, and tries to leave the room, but Astrid grabs his arm. “No, stay here! Look, Johanna isn’t embarrassed to be naked here, and you don’t need to be embarrassed either. We’re all friends here.”

She smiles at him, and he cautiously smiles back.

Johanna stands up from the sofa.

“I think I know what we should do here. This won’t do.”

She gets a chair and places it in the middle of the room. She looks at Sören and points to the chair.

“Right here, sit down, right now!” she commands. Sören sits down on the chair with a red face, resigned to his fate. The music is turned on again and Johanna continues to move to the music. She stands with her legs spread over Sören’s knees and starts a lap dance.

She sits on him, rubbing her behind against his pants. She shakes her breasts right in front of him and then presses them into his face. She takes his hands, places them on her breasts, and encourages him to gently knead them. She moves away from him again, walks around the chair, running her hands over his upper body. She stands with her legs spread in front of him and moves her hips rhythmically right in front of his face. She then sits on him again, with her back to him, and guides his hands to her lower body, between her thighs.

When she’s finished with her lap dance, she pulls him back onto the sofa and sits on the armrest so that her legs are lying across his lap. Sören doesn’t say a word but is beaming from ear to ear.

“Well, someone’s happy,” Astrid comments.

As it becomes clear that Johanna’s show is over, everyone decides to end the evening. Malte and Leif drive home, Sören, who lives further away, stays overnight as usual. Thomas also offers Johanna the second guest room, and she decides to stay as well. He can’t help staring at her—since her show, she has only put her blouse back on, but hasn’t buttoned it up.

Johanna and Astrid share the bathroom to brush their teeth.

“I really didn’t think you’d actually go through with it,” says Astrid, “I respect your courage.”

“Thanks.” Johanna grins. Then she asks, “Tell me, do you have any claims on any of the boys?”

Astrid laughs and shakes her head, “Yuck, no, I don’t have any claims on any boys, certainly not. You have free rein if you have any ambitions. Leif is taken, but he’s gone anyway.”

Johanna lies awake in bed. She could just leave it at that. Just try to fall asleep now. But that’s not really the Johanna she is. Well, nothing to be done about it. After all the lights are out, Johanna gets up. It feels like she’s a second person. As if she’s sitting in the passenger seat while someone else drives. She sneaks into the hallway and into the other guest room next door.

Sören, who is staying in there, turns towards the door and quietly asks, “Who’s there?”

“Shhh,” Johanna whispers and sneaks over to him. “There’s a monster under my bed. It has huge yellow eyes and enormous sharp teeth, and now I’m too scared to go back to my bed.”

She reaches for the blanket. “I’m afraid I must seek refuge here. Move over a bit.”

“Then come here, it’s safe here,” he answers and lifts the blanket. She crawls under the covers with him.

The naked Johanna snuggles up to Sören.

“Did you like the show earlier?” she asks.

“Yes, very much. You are very beautiful.”

“I like it when you touch me,” she says, guiding his hand to her breast. Then she leans forward and kisses him on the mouth. Inhibitions fall away for both of them, and they engage in a wild and long kissing session while Sören caresses her breasts.

She helps Sören out of his T-shirt. Now that she can feel him extensively, she realizes how fit he is. You can’t see it through the clothes, but his body feels so good.

After they’ve been making out for a long time, Johanna’s hand wanders into Sören’s shorts. Bigger than she expected, and hard as a piece of steel.

“Do you have a permit for this weapon?” she asks as she moves her hand up and down on his best part.

“Oh Johanna, you’re incredible.”

Sören slips off his shorts.

She sniffs, licks his neck. He smells so good.

She lies on her back. “Come now, I want to feel you inside me.”

He rolls onto her and slides his love spear into Johanna’s now dripping wet love cave. He starts to move. She pulls his lips onto hers to kiss him passionately. Almost immediately, an orgasm washes over Johanna, who has been aroused since her striptease.

Sören continues thrusting frantically. “Slower, we have all night, this isn’t a competition!” The two find a pleasurable rhythm. She sits on him, repeatedly sliding his shaft into herself, then pulls him back onto her. She has her next orgasm just as Sören finally comes, ejaculating inside her.

Sören falls asleep immediately. Johanna is blissful, lies awake for a while longer. She thinks about the evening. What is she doing here? Is this just a substitute for her group of girlfriends? She immensely enjoys captivating the boys, stripping them of their composure. How they all stare at her, hypnotized. Such a feeling of … power? Stripping in front of the boys made her incredibly aroused.

She looks over at the sleeping Sören. Did she sleep with him because it was easy? Does she like him that much, or was he just a means to an end? Either way, it feels right. And he looks so sweet, especially as he lies there sleeping. She feels safe with this clique.

She suspects she’ll come up with something new for their next meeting with the boys. How far would she go?

The next morning, she makes Sören swear it’s their little secret and sneaks back into her own guest room.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

Second Visit at the Boys

The next week at school was far less terrible than she had expected. Thomas explains to Johanna that last week, the teachers had strongly impressed upon everyone that teasing Johanna about her appearance could quickly lead to a parent-teacher conference. And that anyone found with copies of the photos would face serious consequences.

Johanna walks through the school secretly enjoying that half of the students have seen her naked and bound, and the other half deeply wish they had seen it. When she walks through the school corridors, she imagines that she’s wearing no clothes and everyone can see her naked body. No matter how often she thinks about it, she finds the thought exciting every single time.

No one knows who was behind it, and during her visits with the school psychologist, Johanna steadfastly refused to name anyone. Everyone suspects it was students from the school—no one suspects a clique from another school. Johanna spends most of her time with Thomas and Sören, who are considered very well-behaved and thus above suspicion. Since last weekend, Sören has been looking noticeably more confident.

Johanna has geography in the last period. She stays in the classroom until everyone else has left. Then she takes the map of Germany and the world map off the wall and stows them in her backpack. She takes out two rolled-up maps: one of Middle-earth and a world map showing the political division into the power blocs of Oceania, Eurasia, and Eastasia. She hangs these maps in the newly vacant spots on the wall.

The next weekend, all six meet again at Thomas’s place. This time, Johanna has brought a second set of clothes in her bag, which she carefully selected from her stepmother’s store.

The day passes with a role playing game story. Malte has begun to introduce the others to the ‘Seven Suns’ campaign. It’s a whole new world for Johanna, who had never before engaged in such nerdy hobbies, but she quickly gets into it and enjoys herself. She has decided to play a Snow Elf thief. Perhaps the long-lost formula for the world’s best cinnamon ice cream awaits in the Storm Dancers’ hideout?

The cleaning up is finished, the boys are sitting on the couch, and the two girls are getting ice cream from the fridge. After setting down the ice cream and dishes, Johanna looks around to see whom she should sit next to.

Astrid turns her around and asks boldly, “Shall we make the boys a little jealous?”

“Oh, why not? What did you have in mind?”

Astrid responds by pulling Johanna close and pressing her lips to Johanna’s. She’s completely surprised but kisses back once she regains her composure.

She had never kissed a girl before, at least not French kissed. She’s only moderately interested in making out with Astrid, but she’s very interested in what this might do to the boys.

A murmur and cheering goes through the row of boys, who eagerly watch the two girls wrap their arms around each other and sway slowly to the music while continuing to make out. No one dares say anything so as not to interrupt the girls.

Astrid is surprisingly good at kissing, and Johanna enjoys making out with another girl much more than she thought she would.

After fifteen minutes, Johanna pulls away, “I think if we make them any hotter, they’ll burn the house down.”

Together they sit down on the armchair, Johanna across Astrid’s lap.

Malte comments, “And we thought there wouldn’t be a show today. How wrong we were.”

Laughter.

“Feel free to continue,” Leif jokes, “don’t hold back on our account.”

“Now leave Johanna alone,” Thomas interjects, “last week was great, but we shouldn’t expect to see something every time we’re here. And who would have thought we’d ever see Astrid making out.”

Johanna looks around the group, then at Thomas, “That’s very sweet of you, but I actually had something planned for today.”

She glances briefly at Astrid. “Something else. Clear some space in the room and close the curtains, would you? And here’s the music for today.”

She hands Thomas a ‘Modern Talking’ mixtape and disappears into the bathroom.

The boys look at each other in disbelief. “Seriously?”

The boys don’t need to be told twice and hastily prepare the room.

Johanna comes out of the bathroom. She now has her hair down. She’s wearing a black blazer that’s a bit too big for her, with black stockings peeking out from underneath. And she’s wearing shoes with heels.

She walks to the middle of the room and starts moving to the music. She plans to test her limits today. She wants to know how far she’ll go. And what effect that has on the boys. The most exciting part is actually her impact on the audience. Or has she bitten off more than she can chew? She’ll find out soon enough.

Astrid and the boys watch her with enthusiasm. She feels their gazes pulling and tugging at the blazer, curious about what’s underneath.

Johanna moves for a while until she’s in the mood. She’s in no hurry; the boys would wait until dawn if necessary. Finally, she unbuttons the blazer. Underneath, she has a black lace bra, garters, and an almost transparent black thong. As if by accident, she keeps letting the blazer open until she eventually takes it off.

In her barely concealing underwear, Johanna continues to move to the music. The audience watches her with greedy eyes. Everyone is eager to see what comes next. The same as last week? Will there be another lap dance? Or has she planned something new?

Johanna goes to Thomas, grabs his sweet light brown curls, and pulls his head up from the sofa towards her. She wraps her arms around him and presses a long kiss on his mouth.

“I hope you’re ready for what’s coming next,” she whispers in his ear.

She squats down in front of him and unbuttons his jeans. Immediately, Thomas’s erection pushes his shorts forward. She pulls his jeans down.

“Take off your pants!” she commands.

While Thomas hurriedly gets rid of his jeans, Johanna looks over at the others. They can hardly believe what they’re seeing. Sören and Astrid sit there with their mouths open. Johanna has been wet the whole time, but seeing the effect she has on her audience makes her almost overflow. She smiles at her audience and licks her lips.

Thomas is done with his pants. She grabs his shorts, pulls them down, and his hard cock springs out towards her. Not too big, but not underdeveloped either. She looks up, into Thomas’s eyes, and slides her mouth over his love rod. At first, her tongue plays with his tip for a while, then her lips glide along his shaft, repeatedly pushing his cock into her mouth, bold, with pressure on her lips and without hesitation.

With her right hand, she holds his member firmly, with her left, she reaches between her legs into the incredible wetness, rubbing.

Thomas moans, “Oh Johanna, this is insane!”

Thomas’s moaning turns her on endlessly. She takes the cock out of her mouth, licks along the shaft, and puts it back in.

She grabs his buttocks with both hands to push the penis forcefully into her mouth. Unfortunately, she can only get it in about halfway. A thought briefly crosses her mind: I need to teach myself at home how to get it deeper, but after a moment, it’s gone again, only the cock is there, only Thomas’s moaning and her arousal.

She continues to blow until she feels Thomas getting more and more tense.

“Oh yes, I’m about to come,” he says.

Why do men always have to announce this? She blows even faster, and Thomas ejaculates into her mouth. She keeps blowing as he pumps load after load into her mouth. She swallows his juice without hesitation.

Johanna stands up, looks Thomas in the eyes, and beams at him. The juice wasn’t that tasty, but the expression on Thomas’s face more than makes up for it. She kisses him again on the mouth. He hesitates a bit but kisses her back.

Then she pushes Thomas back onto the sofa.

“So, next one!” she says, pulling Malte from the sofa.

Surprised looks.

“The next one?!”

“How many are going to get a turn today?”

Apparently, everyone assumed there would only be one ‘chosen one’ today, like last time. Malte quickly peels off his pants and pulls his T-shirt over his head while Johanna lets her hands glide over his body.

She kneels in front of Malte too. Unlike Thomas, Malte is shaved down there. Without hesitation, she grabs his penis.

She turns her head and says, “So, watch closely, gentlemen, this is how it should look, Thomas. I expect a full deforestation. The underbrush has to go, okay? We are civilized people here.”

Then she smiles at Malte, licks his shaft with dedication, and envelopes his tip with her mouth while her hand plays with his balls. She takes the cock out of her mouth, licks his balls, and takes them into her mouth.

Malte moans, “Oh, that’s so hot.”

Hot for you, hot for me, Johanna thinks to herself and reaches between her legs again but holds back with the rubbing. She doesn’t want to come before she’s done with the guys.

She finishes with the balls and slides his shaft into her mouth again, jerking the cock at the same time. She had just started, let her mouth glide over the shaft twice, but Malte already moans with a “Yes!” and comes in her mouth. She keeps jerking until all his semen has poured into her mouth.

Malte’s semen has a somehow unpleasant taste, but she’s so aroused that she doesn’t care, and with a determined swallow, she makes it all disappear. She gently moves her hand back and forth on his shaft a little more until his penis goes limp.

She stands up, swaying a bit to the music, and looks for her next ‘victim’.

“Leif, what about you?” she asks, making an inviting gesture with her finger.

Leif is visibly wrestling with himself.

“I can’t, I’m in a relationship,” he finally explains.

“Stand up,” says Johanna, “it’s only cheating if we touch each other.”

Leif looks at Johanna questioningly but then pulls off his pants as she continues to gesture encouragingly.

“Stand up and come here!” She stands in front of him, moving to the music, pressing her breasts to get Leif excited.

“If I can’t touch you, you have to touch yourself,” she says, pointing at his penis, which stands ready for action, stiff from Leif’s body.

Hesitantly, Leif grabs his member.

Johanna goes down on her knees in front of Leif. “Come on now, jerk it!” she commands.

She licks her lips, opens her mouth, and sticks out her tongue. Now Leif can’t hold back anymore and starts masturbating his cock right in front of Johanna’s face.

“Come on, keep going, get that juice out! Yes, do it!” she encourages him.

Johanna leans back, pulls off her panties, and lifts her pelvis to present her wet pussy to Leif.

“Look how wet I am. Come on, I’m waiting for your juice!”

Leif is now jerking off frantically. Johanna sits back up and holds out both hands to Leif, palms up. Just in time, as Leif ejaculates, and his semen spreads across Johanna’s hands.

“Well done, we’re proud of you,” she comments.

Leif breathes heavily. She looks up into Leif’s eyes, then around at the fascinated onlookers, smiling.

With a smile, she brings her hands to her mouth and licks the semen off them into her mouth. Leif’s juice actually tastes quite okay, a bit better than Thomas’s, she judges. But she doesn’t really care how it tastes; the expressions on the faces, the shocked stares as she licks up Leif’s semen make her so aroused that everything else is irrelevant.

She licks her hands and fingers clean until she has transported the last bit of semen into her mouth, then lasciviously licks her lips.

Meanwhile, Sören has already freed himself from his pants prematurely. Johanna crawls on all fours towards him. His manhood hangs limp between his legs. But she knows he finds her hot; he’s probably just too nervous.

She supports herself with her hands on his thighs and looks him in the eyes, “I’m not done yet, I need more juice.”

Sören looks at her as if she were a serial killer and had chosen him as her next victim. She crawls up to him until she’s straddling him, kisses him, pushes her breasts into his face, and feels for his penis. It’s getting hard. She climbs off him, kneels between his legs, and licks his cock, which quickly rises to its full size. She takes it into her mouth and starts blowing. Sören gathers courage and grabs Johanna’s head to set the rhythm.

Willingly, she lets him guide her and continues to blow his cock. She thinks he’ll surely finish quickly, but he holds out, and she blows and blows in a fast, steady rhythm. On and on, up and down. She reaches between her legs occasionally, strokes his upper body, but doesn’t let his cock out of her mouth. She lets her tongue circle around his tip.

After what feels like an eternity, Sören also comes, and his semen shoots into her mouth, stream after stream. She takes it all, jerking his cock a bit more with her hand. Then she sits on Sören’s lap right in front of him, opens her mouth, presents him the semen, and swallows it down.

Johanna stands up, moving gently to the music. “I see that today’s show has pleased everyone,” she says with a smile. “You’re a great audience.”

She makes a playful bow.

“And what about me?” Astrid speaks up. “I hope I’m not being left out here. I’m already quite turned on—you can’t just leave me sitting here like this,” she complains.

Johanna looks at Astrid. “Oh, whoopsie, I hope I haven’t taken anyone away from you? I thought you weren’t interested in the guys?”

Astrid looks back, annoyed. “That’s not it. My body remains a dick-free zone.”

The penny finally drops.

“Oh!” Johanna responds. “Oh gosh, I was somehow slow on the uptake. Wow. I understand. I’d be happy to take care of you too.”

With Astrid, it’s not so much the thought of satisfying her that motivates her, but rather what it does to the guys. She crawls on her knees to Astrid, who takes off her skirt but leaves her top on.

“Hold on!” Astrid says, “You’re contaminated!”

The guys chuckle briefly. She points emphatically towards the bathroom, “Wash your mouth and hands!”

Johanna comes back from the bathroom, gracefully lowers herself to her knees between Astrid’s spread legs, and slowly works her way up her inner thighs towards her crotch. The boys watch the spectacle, spellbound.

“Oh yes, right there!” Astrid exclaims. “You’re doing great. Yes, lick me!”

Johanna has never licked a woman before, but she knows what she herself likes, and she presses her mouth onto Astrid's snatch and pleasures her pearl. After a while, she uses two fingers to help, while Astrid writhes beneath her.

Eventually, Astrid stands up.

“You knelt in front of the boys too,” she explains and pushes Johanna's head, who is kneeling before her, into her crotch. “Oh yes, lick me, you filthy little vixen!”

Astrid moves her hips, rubbing herself against Johanna's mouth while Johanna laps at Astrid's pussy with her tongue. Johanna gives it her all, and finally pushes Astrid over the edge. She trembles all over her body and then sinks back exhausted into her armchair.

Johanna sits there, satisfied with what she has caused. Everyone processes what just happened; no one has words.

“Well then, off to bed with you, you naughty little perverts.”

She also goes upstairs, curling up contentedly in Thomas’s guest room.

3. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

New Books

“So, the books are shelved. The class set of ‘Woyzeck’ is really nowhere to be found; I’ve searched the cabinets at the back again.”

Johanna had volunteered to help out in the school library. It’s counted as a project for her, and it gives her a break from the other students. But that’s not why she’s here. She loves stories. Good stories. This library is her sanctuary. Of course, she didn’t find the class set of ‘Woyzeck’. She had no desire to climb into the paper recycling bin again.

Mrs. Hänferling-Schnickelröder, the librarian, responds, “I see. Well, thank you for looking so diligently. I guess I’ll have to reorder them, then. There’s no helping it. But you can call it a day if you like.”

“Oh, it’s fine, I can read much better here than at home. If it’s not a problem, can I stay and continue reading my book here?”

“Oh, certainly. But I have to leave for today, will you lock up?”

Once the librarian leaves, Johanna finds the order list. 25 copies of Woyzeck. A crime. On the list are also Böll for the library and a class set of ‘Homo Faber’. This won’t do.

Johanna searches until she finds a new order form. Surely, it must be possible to mimic Mrs. Hänferling-Schnickelröder’s handwriting? After practicing for half a page, she’s pleased with the result.

She fills out a new order form. She orders a class set of ‘The Physicists’ and another with ‘The Innkeeper’s Song’. Additionally, she adds the complete works of Evola for the library. Much better for the soul than that unspeakable drivel. She destroys the old form and places the new one in the outgoing tray for the secretary.

Then, she settles onto the windowsill, continuing to read Ayn Rand’s ‘The Fountainhead’.

4. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

Peace Talks

On Monday evening, Johanna receives a call from Sarah, “Oh, Johanna, it’s good I finally got through to you.”

“Ah! Finally! It was about time, don’t you think? I tried calling Anna, but the butler said she was unavailable.”

Sarah explains, “Yes. I’m afraid the staff have strict orders to turn you away, even from me and Marie. You know, I’ve tried to reach you seven times.”

“What? How many times?”

Johanna screams into the phone, “That damn cunt! Bloody adults! I’ll take the phone cord and strangle Elke with it until her tongue turns blue and hangs out of her mouth, drooling!”

She continues in a normal tone, “She didn’t tell me anything. Nothing at all! That cunt!”

“Adults can be really awful sometimes. Let’s meet at the disco tomorrow and talk.”

The following evening, Johanna meets Anna and Marie at the disco. They both embrace her warmly. They sit down and start talking.

Marie says, “Hey. You’ll have to make do with us. Sarah’s home authorities have denied her leave.”

Anna continues, “I’m so sorry we’re only getting in touch now. We just found out what my parental unit did. We thought we had gone too far and you didn’t want anything to do with us anymore, which is why you didn’t show up. And then Sarah could only ever reach Elke, which made it sound like you asked her to deny the phone calls.”

Johanna asks, astonished, “Oh, what? You didn’t know about it? And you had nothing to do with it?”

“No, for heaven’s sake! What do you take me for? I would never do something like that. What did Charles actually tell you?”

Johanna recounts the conversation and the incident at the lake.

Marie comments, “And they threw you into the lake? That’s going too far, even for Charles. What a bastard.”

Anna solemnly says, “I want to sincerely apologize for the behavior of my family head. You are owed something by us.” Johanna sighs with relief and embraces Anna once more.

Marie asks cautiously, “So, um, does this mean we didn’t go too far after all? Am I interpreting this correctly?”

“Well,” Johanna responds, “sort of yes and no. It was definitely on the edge. But I would have never thought…”

Johanna blushes. “I mean, I would have never thought how much I’d actually enjoy it. But in that moment, I was really pissed at you guys. You’re a bit crazy, aren’t you? Where did you even get all those keys and stuff from?”

“Trade secret.”

“Okay, I’m still a bit mad,” Johanna admits, “because I stood there for hours getting soaked. And I’m angry because of your father. Threatening to drive our shop into bankruptcy was not okay.”

They sit there, sipping their vodka-colas. Anna lights up a cigarette and says, “Okay, I have a peace offering, but then we’re square, alright? And we’ll try to find a way to change my father’s mind, but we’re not collectively responsible for our parents’ actions.”

“Okay,” says Johanna.

Anna continues, “Until then, we can meet here at the disco and at the ice cream parlor in town. But you have to promise to be cautious; I don’t want my parents to catch on. It’s better if they think we’ve cut off contact until we can bring them over to our side. Do we have a deal?”

Johanna responds, “Okay, that sounds reasonable. And what’s this peace offering you mentioned?”

Anna says, “I’ll do a task that you set. Normally, it’s a bit early since you’ve just been initiated, but we’ll make an exception.”

Johanna looks at her with wide eyes, but then Marie interjects, “Anna, you don’t have to take responsibility for your parents, this affects us all. And the last task wasn’t even your idea. You know what, it’s my turn, I should take this on.”

Anna replies, “You again. Are you sure you want to clean up after what my father did?”

“Absolutely. You bailed me out with that police thing, remember?” Marie says with a smirk, adding, “Okay, I know, I’m pushing again. I just want to see what Johanna comes up with. I want to see how she ticks.”

Johanna grins at Marie. “You want to see how I tick? Alright, I’ll show you how I tick.”

She arranges a place and time with Marie.

“And now? Dance, or what?”

Johanna jumps up, pulling both of them towards the dance floor.

5. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

A Surprise for the Boys

On the weekend following her clarifying conversation with the girls, Johanna is once again a guest at Thomas’s place, along with his friends. The six of them are spending another lively afternoon together.

As evening falls, the doorbell rings. Thomas jumps up, but Johanna stops him, “I think it’s for me.”

Thomas looks puzzled, “Why for you? You don’t even live here?”

“Yes, yes, I’ll explain in a sec, just a moment.”

She goes to the door, opening it just a crack. Outside, Marie is waiting, bouncing impatiently in the drizzle.

Johanna whispers, “Oh, hello, you’re early. Just a moment longer.”

Marie replies with a hint of annoyance, “What do you mean by ‘a moment’? You do see it’s raining out here, right?”

Johanna responds calmly, “Yes, now calm down; it’s just a light drizzle. You won’t melt.”

“How long will you be?” Marie asks.

“As long as I need,” Johanna says and closes the door.

“Seriously? Witch!” Marie mutters from outside.

Johanna gathers the four boys and Astrid, “I have a small confession to make. Unfortunately, there won’t be a show from me tonight.”

Before she can continue speaking, the boys interrupt her, showing great understanding:

“Of course!”

“You're not obligated to do anything here.”

“Absolutely.”

Yet, Johanna can see in their faces that they secretly hoped for some action later in the evening.

She continues, “It’s sweet of you to be so understanding and not wanting to pressure me. But I’m afraid you’ve misunderstood. As I mentioned earlier, I’ve made peace with Anna and the girls. And as a sort of compensation for the trouble, Marie has agreed to take over the entertainment for tonight.”

Their eyes widen in surprise.

“But the condition is that I’ll be directing Marie through the evening, and no one gets too carried away.”

Everyone nods eagerly.

Johanna heads to the door and ushers Marie into the apartment. Marie steps inside with an annoyed look, dressed in snug jeans and a loose sweater. Johanna introduces everyone by name, and Marie greets them courteously.

Whispering to Johanna, Marie says, “You told me there’d be two of your school friends here?”

“And aren’t there two school friends here?” Johanna retorts with a cheeky tone.

“And what about the girl and the other two guys?”

“I never said they wouldn’t be here.”

Johanna smirks, Marie gives her a stern look, “Sneaky moves! That’s a setup!”

“Come on now, off you go to the bathroom, change and get ready,” Johanna directs with a playful smack on Marie’s backside, pointing towards the bathroom.

Marie grabs her bag and disappears into the bathroom to prepare. Meanwhile, the living room is set up as usual for the evening’s entertainment. The boys, along with Astrid, keep glancing toward the bathroom, their curiosity piqued. They exchange whispers about how attractive they find Marie, speculating on what might unfold. A striptease like Johanna’s first performance? They agree that Marie, with her innocent look, probably wouldn’t go much further than that, though the anticipation of what she might do sends a thrill through the group.

After what seems like an eternity, Marie emerges from the bathroom. She has adorned her blonde curls with hairpins, giving her a distinct retro charm. Her makeup is elaborate, with bold red lipstick and an excessive amount of eyeshadow. She’s wearing a black, high-cut tango dress, complemented by shoes with stiletto heels. As she steps out, the boys and Astrid are already undressing her with their eyes, while Johanna admires how confidently Marie navigates in those precarious heels.

Marie begins to move to the music, her dance both graceful and enticing. Johanna lets her perform for a while, joining the others in appreciating her delicate, beautiful form.

Then, Johanna stands up, walks behind Marie, unzips her dress, and lets it cascade to the floor before moving it aside. Underneath, Marie reveals black lace lingerie, a bra, and garters, reminiscent of what Johanna wore, but of a finer quality and certainly at least ten times more expensive. Notably, she has foregone wearing panties. Her lower half is completely shaved, smooth and bare.

“Now, I think Thomas has earned the first lap dance for always being so generous with his home,” Johanna announces.

Thomas takes his place on a chair positioned at the center of the room, and Marie does her utmost to ignite his desires. She grinds against his lap, thrusts her perky breasts into his face, writhes, and presses close against him. Although she’s inexperienced with lap dances, her enthusiasm and dedication make up for any lack of skill. When Thomas reaches out to touch her breasts, she playfully slaps his hands away.

Eventually, Johanna intervenes, “Alright, that’s enough, or we’ll have a flood in someone’s trousers. Now, let’s move on to the main event. Get down on all fours.”

Marie complies, positioning herself on her hands and knees. Johanna gently grabs her blonde curls, leading her towards the sofa. “Since she was almost left out last time, let’s start with Astrid.”

“Really?” Marie grumbles, “Does it have to be this way?”

She looks up at Johanna, “I thought maybe I could start with that cute boy over there, and Astrid could get a bit more comfortable and help me out? How about that?”

Johanna leans down closer to Marie. “What’s the matter? Don’t you like Astrid a little? She looks like a nice girl, doesn’t she?”

Marie sticks her tongue out at Johanna.

Johanna responds, “I see. I think I have a solution.” She whispers something into Thomas’s ear, who then disappears briefly into the house.

Marie continues to complain, “Come on, you should know I’m more into guys.”

Johanna sits on the now vacant chair and pulls Marie over her knees, positioning Marie’s lower body across her lap. Thomas returns, handing Johanna a wooden carpet brush.

“So, now there’s going to be a little lesson,” Johanna explains, “we're going to learn not to cheekily complain so much.”

Marie turns her head towards Johanna with a smirk, “Oh. Was I being naughty?”

Johanna swings with her left hand, letting the brush smack down hard on Marie’s behind. Marie lets out a sharp, surprised scream. She had expected a playful tap, but Johanna had swung with considerable force. She swings again, striking the other ass cheek just as hard.

“Hold on!” Marie cries out, wriggling, but Johanna holds her firmly with her right arm.

“No ‘hold on’. Stay still, okay?”

With a loud smack, the brush lands once more on her bottom, “Now you’ve had enough of your cheek.”

Marie yells, “Ouch! Damn, that really …”

She’s cut off by the fourth strike.

“What? Hurts?” Johanna asks. “Good.”

She strikes again.

“Ouch! Damn. How many more?”

Smack. “Ouch.”

“Until you keep quiet and stop squirming.” Smack. Marie groans loudly, exhaling sharply. Johanna pauses for a moment, but Marie now tries to compose herself.

Johanna delivers two final, powerful smacks. Marie screams out loud but doesn’t complain, and Johanna sets the brush aside. “Good that we’ve sorted that out. I knew you could be a good girl if you wanted to.”

Only after she releases Marie does Johanna notice the shocked looks from the others. She gives a cute smile and shrugs nonchalantly.

“It’s not as bad as it looks. Her butt’s looks redder than it actually is. Now, let’s take care of Astrid.”

She guides Marie by her curls with a firm grip towards Astrid, who by now has stripped completely naked.

Astrid immediately takes charge, directing Marie towards her. She first has Marie lick and suck on her breasts extensively. Then, she gives Marie a kiss on the mouth before guiding her head down between her widely spread legs.

“Yes, there, right there! Keep going! Use that tongue properly! Out with it!”

Marie looks up, pulling some pubic hair from her mouth, “Ew, it’s all hairy down here.”

Johanna promptly smacks her bottom hard with the brush. “Astrid is not ‘ew’! Get in there, into the jungle!”

Astrid pushes Marie’s face into her hairy bush, “Come on, keep going! You’re a horny piece, yes, make me come! Little slut.”

While Astrid is busy with Marie, Johanna leans over the back of the sofa towards Leif, “You still can’t join in, can you?”

He shakes his head.

“What a tragedy. But, bonus points for loyalty, I must say. I’d be incredibly proud of you.”

She rubs his shoulders.

“But seeing Astrid and Marie like this does turn you on a bit, doesn’t it?”

“Well,” Leif says.

Johanna points at his pants, “I think it’s more yes than well, huh?”

“Caught,” he says.

“Well then, free yourself and fill this up, okay?”

Johanna hands him a condom.

“No false modesty now.”

Encouraged by Johanna, Leif pulls out his erect cock from his trousers, rolls the condom onto it, and starts masturbating.

„Malte and Thomas, you can start getting undressed too.“

Johanna enjoys watching as the two men strip down, her eyes appreciating every moment of their disrobing.

Astrid has now turned Marie around so that her breasts are facing upwards, and her head is resting on the sofa cushion. Astrid sits astride her face, grinding her pussy vigorously against Marie’s mouth.

“Yes, oh yes! Oh my God, lick me!”

Eventually, Astrid moans out a loud orgasm, which is the cue for Leif, who can no longer hold back, reaching his climax at that very moment.

Astrid climbs off Marie and lies back on the couch, spent and blissful.

Johanna takes the filled condom from Leif and walks over to Marie, “Now, it’s time for a little refreshment before we continue.”

Marie gestures reluctantly, “What? Take that away! No, come on, that’s too perverse! You’re not really going to…”

Johanna cuts her off, “Ah ah ah!” and holds up the filled condom with her left hand and the brush with her right.

“What have we learned?”

Marie looks resigned.

“Open up,” Johanna commands, holding the condom filled with Leif’s semen above Marie’s open mouth, letting the semen drip into her mouth, then squeezing out the remainder with her fingers.

Marie grimaces.

“Now, swallow it down!”

Marie swallows reluctantly. Johanna pats her head. “Good girl.”

Afterwards, Johanna pulls Marie towards the second sofa.

“Now, get on all fours on the sofa!”

She positions Marie lengthwise on the sofa, with her head hanging over the armrest.

“Thomas, there’s space for you behind Marie on the sofa.”

Thomas kneels on the sofa, and Johanna helps guide his cock to Marie’s slit. Something must be to Marie’s liking because she’s incredibly wet. Then Johanna grabs his buttocks, “Now, slide in slowly, okay?”

She presses on his cheeks, and his cock slowly enters Marie. Marie moans as he slides in effortlessly to the hilt due to how wet she is. Thomas begins to move slowly.

Marie turns back to look at him with a smile, “Can you pick up the pace? I might look sweet, but I’m not made of sugar.”

Spurred on by Marie, Thomas starts to thrust into her properly from behind.

Meanwhile, Johanna directs Malte, “Alright, Malte, over here. You’re going to take your tool and slide it into the mouth of this sweet little lady, who’s not made of sugar, okay?”

Malte doesn’t need to be told twice and presents his cock to Marie’s face. Without hesitation, she takes his cock into her mouth and starts sucking.

Everyone watches, fascinated, as Marie is worked from both ends. Muffled moans escape from Marie’s filled mouth.

“Come on, step it up a notch,” Johanna encourages the two. She leans towards Thomas. “Isn’t it hot to fuck a girl like this with another guy?”

She sticks her tongue into Thomas’s mouth while he continues to work on Marie. But then, Malte lets out an “Oh yes!” and he comes in Marie’s mouth.

Johanna ensures that Marie swallows everything down.

Johanna strips down while Thomas continues to take Marie from behind. Once she’s completely naked, she thrusts her tongue into Thomas’s mouth again, then announces, “Time for a little change in the program.”

She kneels in front of Thomas on the floor before the sofa, takes his cock into her mouth, and starts to suck him off vigorously while her hand works his shaft. Thomas groans deeply, and in just a short moment, he can’t hold back any longer. He ejaculates into Johanna’s mouth, who keeps her lips sealed tight to ensure not a drop is wasted, continuing to stroke him until every last bit of his seed is extracted.

With her mouth full, Johanna directs Marie to lie on her back, then she climbs on top of her. Holding Marie’s head with both hands, she presses her lips against Marie’s. As Marie opens her mouth, Johanna engages her in a passionate French kiss, allowing Thomas’s semen to slowly trickle from her mouth into Marie’s. Marie grimaces briefly but then returns the kiss with fervor, embracing Johanna in a lustful exchange.

Eventually, Johanna pulls away and beckons the now naked Sören over to her.

“Now we need to take care of you too.”

She straddles Marie’s face, pressing her pussy onto Marie’s mouth, who immediately starts licking Johanna.

“Oh yes, that’s good. More tongue.”

She pulls Sören close, wraps her hand around his erect penis, and begins to move it slowly along his shaft. “What do we have here?” She massages his balls. “What shall we do with this handsome dick now? Kneel here on the sofa.”

Sören does as instructed, and she guides his hard cock to Marie’s eager entrance.

“Push it in!”

Johanna continues to grind wildly on Marie’s mouth as Sören slides his cock into Marie and starts to fuck her. A muffled sound escapes from beneath Johanna as Sören thrusts deep into Marie.

Johanna looks at Sören, “Oh, it’s so hot watching you fuck her. Push your magic wand all the way in, yeah? Come on, fuck her faster!”

Johanna enjoys watching Sören take Marie, seeing his cock glide in and out, feeling how it excites Marie beneath her.

She grabs Sören’s head and pulls him towards her, “Don’t come yet, okay? Let me know before you do!”

Then she kisses him while he continues to pound into Marie. They kiss deeply and passionately as Marie writhes beneath them. Marie keeps licking at Johanna until Johanna finally reaches her climax. She trembles all over, pressing Sören’s mouth hard against hers. Juices flow from Johanna’s pussy into Marie’s mouth. Shortly after, Marie also reaches her peak, and both feel her writhing in orgasm beneath them, moaning into Johanna’s pussy.

Once she regains her senses, Johanna dismounts from Marie. She pulls Sören out of Marie. Marie, sensing what Johanna has in mind, turns around. Johanna kisses Marie on the mouth and then guides both their mouths over Sören’s tip. They share a passionate, tongue-filled kiss with Sören’s cockhead caught between their tongues.

Moments later, this sends Sören over the edge, and he ejaculates. The first spurt goes into Johanna’s mouth, then Johanna directs Marie’s mouth over his tip, and the rest goes into Marie. After Sören finishes, Johanna and Marie continue to suck and lick his dick until it goes soft.

After the orgy, the group disperses. Marie and Johanna stay overnight, sharing the second guest room. They lie side by side in bed.

Marie asks, “This really turns you on, doesn’t it? You’re quite the schemer, you know that?”

“It just comes over me; I don’t know where it comes from.”

“What do you find so hot about it?”

“Having power over the boys. And it turns me on so much to drag someone—you—into it.”

Marie giggles. “You mean to corrupt, don’t you?”

Johanna inquires, “And what about you? You had some idea what was coming, right? Why do you go along with it?”

“No, really, I had no clue what was coming. That’s the thrill for me. The uncertainty of what’s going to happen to me.”

“And the sex itself?” Johanna probes further.

“I’ve never had so much cum in one day. It turned me on so much to drive the guys wild.”

After a moment, she adds, “That doesn’t mean I want to be used like this all the time, okay? Just this once.”

“Yeah, yeah, I get it. But your butt is so cute when it’s red.”

Marie sticks her tongue out at her.

Johanna gazes through the sloped skylight at the moon peeking out from behind the clouds in the dark night sky.

“I wonder what I’ll do next. It’s like I have no filter at all. I’m scared I might go too far one day.”

“Yes, I think you’ll overdo it sooner rather than later. But you should stop worrying about it. Often, one meets their destiny on the path they take to avoid it.”

Johanna laughs. “Nice that you can quote French writers from the seventeenth century. But you’re probably right.”

Marie says, “But tell me, Sören, I thought he looked so sweet and innocent at first, but the way he fucks, it just blows your mind.”

“Yes.”

“But he doesn’t have that much experience, does he?”

Johanna replies, “Today was probably his second time.”

“Oh, that’s … wait a minute! How do you know that so precisely? You’re incredible.”

Johanna giggles, “Well, he is really cute, what’s a girl to do?”

“I think if we snuck over there now, he’d completely lose his mind.”

“Definitely.”

They both laugh.

They lie there for a while. They turn to face each other and start at the same time, “We should. Yes.”

They giggle.

“But we absolutely must surprise him in his sleep, okay?”

They tiptoe carefully into the adjacent guest room where Sören is already asleep. Johanna covers his mouth. Marie holds down his arms. He startles, trying to speak.

Marie whispers, “Shhh. Quiet. It’s just us.”

Sören relaxes when he realizes who it is. Marie pulls off the blanket and yanks down his shorts.

“This is a stick-up! You’ve got seed hidden in those balls, haven’t you?”

She grabs his balls, squeezing them.

“We’re going to have to extract it. It’s best if you cooperate.”

Sören seems to warm up to the idea of being used by the two girls.

Marie starts to massage Sören’s penis with one hand while keeping a firm grip on his balls. Johanna, wearing only a nightgown, removes her hand from his mouth and sits on his face. Sören begins to pleasure Johanna with his tongue. His hands slide under Johanna’s nightgown, caressing her breasts.

Marie continues to stimulate his member while rubbing her own pussy through her panties with her other hand.

“Do you want to try sitting here?” Johanna asks after a while.

“You take over here,” Marie says.

Johanna dismounts from Sören and starts to jerk him off, squeezing his balls hard.

Marie, wearing only her panties instead of a nightgown, leans over Sören’s head so he can take her breasts into his mouth, all the while continuing to rub herself through her panties.

She pulls off her now wet panties, presses them once more into her slit, and then stuffs them into Sören’s mouth, who endures it. Then she takes his hand and guides it to her pussy. Johanna sees this and shifts so that Sören’s other hand reaches her own sex. Sören fingers both girls, with Marie’s panties in his mouth. The two girls work together to stroke his cock.

Marie says, “I think he’s almost there.”

Johanna asks, “Are you almost there?” Sören nods.

Marie says, “Well then, time for Operation Seed Robbery.”

She pushes Johanna’s mouth onto Sören’s cock, who immediately starts blowing him as fast as she can. Sören moans and comes in Johanna’s mouth.

Marie kisses Sören on the forehead, “Thanks, and sweet dreams,” giving him a gentle slap on the cheek.

Johanna has to hold back her laughter so as not to not spit out Sören’s semen. Then both rush back to their room, leaving Marie’s panties in Sören’s mouth.

The two girls settle back into their bed.

Marie says, “Well then, let’s share the spoils, shall we?”

Johanna presses her mouth against Marie’s, and they begin to kiss, with Sören’s semen still in her mouth. As the semen transfers completely into Marie’s mouth, she rolls on top, allowing the semen to flow back into Johanna’s mouth as their tongues dance with each other.

Johanna loses herself in the kiss. She is this kiss, she is her lips, she is the strange, salty taste in her mouth; everything else fades away. They fall asleep entwined in each other’s arms.

In the morning, Marie says, “You know, those nighttime raids are just incredible.”

“Yeah, aren’t they?”

“It turns me on so much seeing what it does to the boy when we suddenly show up.”

Johanna nods. “Sounds like you’d want to do it again?”

Marie answers, “Yes. Would you join in?”

Johanna grins and nods. “Would you sneak into a boy’s house for this?”

“Hmm. As long as they don’t have a big dog, yes. Do you have someone in mind?”

“Not yet. I’ll get back to you on that, okay?”

“Nighttime Seed Robbery Task Force—oh my god, what are we getting ourselves into?”

They both burst into laughter.

Johanna then arranges the next date for the disco with Marie.

6. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

Look out for Chapter 3 coming soon!

7. Monkeynutz

Monkeynutz Sex Lover

This is excellent, so well written and seems to be error free (English has been and still remains my worst suject). There are no errors that stand out, if there are any at all. Greatly appreciate the consistency in perspective here. Too many stories on this site are confusing, jumping between first person to third person to narrative erratically takes away from the reader's experience. There is none of this confusion in this story. Excellent job by the author here! Very enjoyable reading thank you for sharing your work!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    1. MissMorgenthau
      Thank you so much for the kind words. What did you like and where do you think the story goes from here?
      I'm glad the English appears to be in order, I was a bit uncertain since English is not my first language and this is a translation from a German story.

MissMorgenthau, Sep 13, 2024
    2. Monkeynutz
      I would prefer to send my answers in a private message if that is acceptable

Monkeynutz, Sep 17, 2024
      MissMorgenthau likes this.
    3. MissMorgenthau
      MissMorgenthau, Sep 17, 2024
  8. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

9. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

10. carel0180

carel0180 Porn Surfer

Will have to continue halfway through the boys second visit another time ;).
    These stories are way better than the first chapter. It does not need to be sex but with a good striptease etc it also has erotic build up.
    The first one with Sören could have been a little bit longer, a little back and forth as Sören was a virgin instead of going directly at it, maybe a little shocked that she want to get into bed with him/needs a little pursuation.

• Like Like x 1
  11. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

Thanks for your feedback. <3
    Puh striptease scenes are so hard to describe because it's all visual how the person moves. Someone should make this into a comic ;)
    Again, I agree about Sören.