1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

Johanna Morgenthau and the Search for the Cinnamon Ice Cream

An erotic novel.
    The plot takes place in Germany in 1994, in an unnamed city.
    All characters in the story are at least 18 years old.

Link to Chapter 1
    Link to Chapter 2
    Link to Chapter 3
    Link to Chapter 4

Chapter Five: The Education of Lisa

Meeting Lisa

The week at school has become nothing but a blur. Johanna’s focus is barely there. Yet, her mind feels unusually clear, enabling her to often give a good answer, despite 90 percent of her thoughts being preoccupied with Michael, the villa, and Barbara. She begins to doodle small cartoons during class. Raunchy cartoons.

“And Johanna, what does this result to?”

Monika Wagner looks at her inquisitive. Ms. Wagner teaches mathematics here. Presumably, because she couldn’t secure a position at the Ministry of Information Retrieval, because she’s too mean even for the Ministry.

Johanna looks at Monika and wonders what she might look like without her clothes on. She’s robustly built with a pretty face. Would her breasts remain perky or sag terribly?

She guesses, “Sixty-nine?”

The class giggles.

“It would really be in your best interest to take your education a bit more seriously. What are you scribbling there all the time anyway?”

Ms. Wagner reaches for Johanna’s notebook, examining the cartoons.

“Please stay after class; I want to talk to you.”

Weekend. She senses something is coming. On Friday afternoon, Michael comes to see her. Just the fact that he comes alone is thrilling to her. He could easily have one of his minions fetch her.

“Johanna.” He takes her into his arms. “How is my favorite master thief doing today?”

“Finally, it’s the weekend. School has become completely surreal. It’s like the cover identity of a comic book heroine. If I ever end up spanking a teacher, you have a lawyer to bail me out, right?”

He has to chuckle.

“Have you spoken with van Pelten?”

“Yes, I have. He respects your chuzpe in the matter. And he wants to thank you for not taking all the jewelry.”

“I’m curious if his son gets his ass spanked as much as I do from you. I could set him up with a friend who could take care of that if he’s interested.”

“Probably. Old van Pelten shows little mercy in that regard. And he mentioned something about missing his Pollocks? Did you guys take his Pollocks?”

“We destroyed his Pollocks for the greater good and replaced them with actual art. Unfortunately, they were only reproductions.”

Michael has to laugh. Then he kisses Johanna on the forehead, “My Johanna, I’m proud of you!”

“And how was your week?”

“Busy. I didn’t manage to delegate as much as I should have. It’s not good for me to take care of everything myself.”

“I don’t even know what kind of business you’re in.”

“Would you like to know?”

“Nah. I much prefer it when you’re all mysterious. But know that I’m burning to be involved in whatever you’re doing.”

“You’ll be ready soon,” he says with a mischievous look.

“But if you’re stressed from your week—I could take your mind off things?”

He smiles at her. “You’re going to assist me with something now. I think you’ll enjoy it. And you’ll learn quite a bit about yourself in the process.”

In the past, she might have found this cheesy. But now, Johanna adores it when he acts so mysteriously. No matter what Michael would do, she knows she’ll find it amazing. “Come with me.”

He leads Johanna into the room where he had previously punished her. Parts of it are once again separated by curtains. He leaves Johanna waiting briefly and then brings in a second woman. She’s dressed in a gray business suit. She’s older than Johanna, perhaps in her late twenties? Very slender and tall, even taller than Johanna. She has long blonde hair. Her breasts are noticeably larger than Johanna’s and firm. Johanna imagines how her hands would best fit around the woman’s neck.

“Johanna, this is Lisa. Lisa is undergoing training here and will be working on her obedience. Lisa has a particular reluctance when it comes to other women. Johanna will be assisting me.”

Lisa looks uncertain, her gaze fixed on the floor as Michael talks about her. Johanna is curious about the backstory here. Who is this woman, and why is she here?

Michael commands, “Lisa, you will now undress Johanna.”

Lisa removes Johanna’s clothing. She does it mechanically, like a maid performing her duty. Johanna knows this wasn’t what Michael intended, but he doesn’t stop her, letting her continue.

Once she’s done, he says, “Now, Johanna will undress Lisa.”

Johanna turns it into a game. Her hands glide over Lisa’s body. She feels Lisa’s breasts as she removes her blazer, deciding they are magnificent. Lisa allows it, but it’s clearly uncomfortable for her. Johanna continues to undress her, touching her as she goes. She feels Lisa’s ass, runs her fingers over Lisa’s vulva as she removes her panties. They both stand naked before Michael. Lisa covers her breasts with one forearm.

Michael places two stools with dildos mounted on them.

“You have two minutes to get wet, then you’ll sit facing each other on these stools,” he says, his tone calm and casual, as if discussing what’s for dessert. No commanding tone, no severity in his voice. Yet Johanna knows this is not a suggestion. It’s exhilarating when he gives her orders.

Lisa reaches between her legs.

“Stop!” Michael says, “No touching. You must do it with your mind.”

Johanna has been wet since she undressed Lisa. Watching Lisa struggle with the task only makes her more aroused.

Finally, Michael says, “Time’s up. Sit down.”

Johanna positions her eager opening over the dildo and slowly lowers herself onto it; the size feels pleasing.

Lisa hesitates. Michael gently guides her by the arm over the dildo.

“I’m not ready yet,” she says.

“Sit!” he commands in a tone that quashes any resistance in Lisa instantly.

She begins to sit on the dildo, doing so very cautiously and slowly, grimacing. Clearly, she’s not as wet as would be ideal.

“Now, up and down.”

Both start to ride their dildos. Michael retrieves a cane from one of the cabinets. Johanna watches Lisa, finding it incredibly erotic to see this stranger riding a dildo right in front of her. Lisa, however, looks away.

Michael strikes Lisa’s thigh with the cane. “Look at Johanna, don’t look around the room!”

Lisa looks up, a blush of shame creeping into her face.

“Straighten your back, touch your breasts.”

They continue to ride the dildos. Eventually, Michael says, “Alright—enough with the stools. Stand up.”

Relieved, Johanna stands—she finds it thrilling but quite exhausting. Lisa also seems relieved.

“Now you’ll practice some kissing. Begin.”

Lisa looks uncertainly between Michael and Johanna. Who’s meant? But Johanna knows. She approaches Lisa, touches her breasts, Lisa recoils slightly but immediately receives a sharp strike from the cane on her back. She allows Johanna to proceed, though she tenses up. Johanna moves closer and touches Lisa’s lips with her own.

Lisa pulls away, looking at Michael, “Please, sir, can I kiss you? I can’t, not with another woman, it just doesn’t work.”

She looks pleadingly. Michael doesn’t respond, instead, he hits Lisa’s buttocks hard with the cane. Her face contorts in pain, her eyes welling up with tears.

“Okay, okay, I’ll try,” she says. Johanna feels that with each strike of the cane on Lisa, her own arousal intensifies. This is so hot!

Johanna kisses Lisa again, this time Lisa participates reluctantly. Johanna slides her tongue into Lisa’s mouth, their tongues touch, but Lisa is completely tense. Johanna wraps her arms around her, yet Lisa remains stiff.

“More effort, please,” Michael says, “You’re not robots. Lisa, you need to find a way to enjoy this.”

He pulls a curtain aside. Behind it is a sort of table, not the bench he used for Johanna. It’s padded and covered in leather, with eyelets and straps all over, evidently for binding someone.

“Johanna, you lie down here, and you, Lisa, lie on top of her.”

Johanna climbs onto the table, followed by Lisa, who hesitates but then reluctantly lies on top of Johanna.

“Go on now, you know what to do.”

The cane snaps down on Lisa’s thigh. Lisa presses her lips against Johanna’s, kissing her, their tongues playing together.

“More passion.”

The cane strikes Lisa again.

After a while, they have to switch positions so that Johanna is on top. Somehow, Johanna enjoys playing with Lisa. She grinds against her. Johanna licks at Lisa’s breasts, taking her nipples into her mouth. After lavishing attention on her breasts, she continues to kiss Lisa, who slowly resigns to her fate.

“Johanna, do you want to take care of her snatch now?”

Johanna doesn’t need to be asked twice and moves back to reach Lisa’s slit.

“No, not like that. Turn around, you surely want your beaver pampered too, right?”

Johanna turns around. Lisa turns her head to the side, “Please, not that, it’s disgusting!”

Michael asks, “You find Johanna disgusting? That’s not very nice.”

“No. Me. I can’t … with another woman … down there.”

Michael sighs.

“I see we need to do this differently. Johanna, help me tie her down.”

Lisa looks at them fearfully. Together, they hold Lisa down and bind her so that her buttocks are slightly off the edge of the table. They secure her hands with leather loops and spread her legs to the sides. Finally, they fasten a leather belt around Lisa’s pelvis. Now she can barely move.

Michael positions Johanna at the edge of the table. She has to stand with her legs wide in front of the table.

“I won’t tie you down, but you stay exactly like that,” he orders.

Oh my God, why does it turn me on so much when he talks to me like that? He could order Johanna around all day, she enjoys it so much. It would probably even turn her on if he commanded her to do the dishes.

She stands so that if she leans forward, her head would reach Lisa’s sex. Ah, Johanna thinks, figuring out what’s next. Lisa looks up pleadingly at both of them. She has realized she’s about to be licked.

Michael leaves them standing there and goes to one of the cabinets, pulling out a small metal box. Some sort of electronic device with buttons and lights. He hangs it on the wall next to Lisa and attaches several electrodes to her head, which connect back to the box.

Lisa pleads, “No, please no electric shocks! Not on the head. Please!”

Michael laughs. “Electric shocks? No, this doesn’t give shocks. It just measures your brainwaves. It tells me if you’re having an orgasm. So you can’t fake it.”

Lisa looks at him questioningly. Why would she fake it? He switches the device on.

Michael begins to undress. His penis is already standing rigid from his body.

“Johanna, your job now is to lick Lisa to orgasm. And I’ll be fucking you while you do it.”

Johanna can hardly wait to feel his cock inside her. She bends forward, cautiously starting to slide her tongue into Lisa’s slit. She wants to take her time, to savor his cock.

Michael applies some lube to his hard cock. He positions himself behind Johanna, then presses his cock against her anus.

Johanna lifts her head and exclaims, “Oh yes, fuck me in my sweet little ass.”

He slowly pushes his member all the way into Johanna’s ass. It doesn’t feel like that night in the bathroom. Has his penis somehow gotten bigger? Johanna squirms, moaning in pain. She feels like he might tear her anus apart. But Michael is undeterred. Slowly he pulls his cock out only to thrust it back in immediately. She’s in pain, but she enjoys the brutality with which he’s taking her ass.

Amidst the pain, Johanna remembers: he’ll keep fucking her until Lisa has an orgasm. She now presses her mouth firmly against Lisa’s snatch and starts to stimulate her clit with her tongue as vigorously as she can. Meanwhile, Michael continues to fuck her in the ass. With each thrust, he goes in to the hilt, mercilessly. Johanna moans her pain into Lisa’s twat, her hands clenching into fists. Tears stream down her face.

Michael has left her hands free. She uses her fingers to enter Lisa while licking, searching for Lisa’s G-spot, her tongue playing with Lisa’s pearl. She tries to focus as best she can on bringing Lisa to orgasm while Michael is wrecking her insides from behind. He grips her hips with both hands and rams his dick into her anus again and again.

After what feels like an eternity, Lisa’s pelvis begins to tremble. The device confirms her orgasm with a beep and a flash. But she doesn’t moan; she’s so tense that she experiences her orgasm almost secretly.

Michael thrusts one last time and then slides out of her anus. Johanna sighs happily. After Johanna has calmed down, they release Lisa.

“Congratulations on your first orgasm from a woman,” he says to her.

Lisa is bright red. She says nothing and looks down in shame. Michael looks at Johanna, smiling at her, and she immediately understands what’s coming next.

Together, they help Lisa down from the table. She stands where Johanna just was. They then hold her legs firmly, attaching ankle cuffs to her, which they secure to the eyelets in the floor.

Lisa now understands what’s about to happen and becomes frantic, “No, oh my God, please not that! I’ll do anything with Johanna, I’ll kiss her, lick her, anything! Just not this!”

She struggles against her restraints, but they’ve already secured her.

“Yes, you will lick her,” Michael comments.

“Stop! No! Please! Mercy!” Lisa pleads.

While Lisa is begging, they continue to secure her. They fasten a leather belt around her waist, holding her against the padded edge of the table.

Johanna says to Lisa with a wide grin, “You could’ve tried a bit harder to come faster. Now you’re in for a real surprise.”

Michael and Johanna push Lisa’s upper body down onto the table. They grab her arms and bind them behind her back. Michael twists her arms so that her forearms are angled up towards her shoulders and secures them crossed. Lisa moans in pain; she’s clearly not used to this arm position and not as flexible as Johanna thought.

Johanna eagerly climbs onto the table, lying with her exposed snatch in front of Lisa. Lisa had barely been wet when Johanna started licking her. Johanna, on the other hand, is dripping.

She makes a decision: she’ll delay her orgasm as long as possible. She’s not even sure why. She just wants to see Lisa get fucked in the ass. She wants to witness her pain. She shifts back slightly, ensuring Lisa can only just reach her slit. Panicked, Lisa watches Michael. He takes another dollop of lube for his still-erect penis. Then he positions himself behind Lisa.

Lisa cries out, “No, wait, I’m not ready, give me a moment!”

He gives her no moment and thrusts his cock into her anus just as mercilessly as he did with Johanna. Lisa screams piercingly, so loud that Johanna wonders if it might bring the house down.

Slowly, Michael pulls his cock back out. Lisa breathes heavily, sucking in air, only to scream again as Michael thrusts his cock back into her just as ruthlessly.

Johanna lifts her head, looking into Lisa’s pain-contorted, tear-streaked face. Then she looks at Michael, who stands behind Lisa, working her anus with his cock. She smiles at Michael, who understands exactly what she’s planning.

Finally, Lisa realizes she must start licking. However, unlike Johanna, she doesn’t have her hands free and must do everything with her mouth alone. She places her mouth on Johanna’s pussy and begins to clumsily suck and lick. She has no idea how to pleasure a woman, Johanna thinks, this will take forever. She lays her head back, enjoying the licking between her thighs. She forces herself to breathe deeply, slowly, and evenly to hold back her arousal.

Lisa screams the entire time. She licks and screams into Johanna’s vulva. She lifts her head, her face streaked with tears and utterly distraught, “Please, mercy! A short break, just a very short break, I can’t take it anymore, it hurts too much.”

Michael leans forward, his shaft still buried in her ass, and reaches for her nipples. He pinches and pulls them. Lisa turns her head, looking at him pleadingly with her tear-stained face. Johanna, who had been nearing her climax, uses the pause to calm down a bit.

When the desperate Lisa resumes at Johanna’s slit, Johanna lays her head back again, relaxes, and enjoys the clumsy licking.

It takes an eternity for her to approach her climax again. But Lisa’s screams make her so aroused that she can’t hold back anymore. Her hips buck up, pressing her pelvis towards Lisa as her orgasm hits. Michael thrusts his final strokes into Lisa as fast as he can.

Michael and Johanna then untie Lisa.

Michael says, “Kneel down, both of you, heads next to each other.”

He strokes his large cock, pressing the heads of both women towards his balls. Both lick his balls submissively while he continues to masturbate.

“Open your mouths.”

He steps back slightly, aims his cock at the women’s faces, and starts to ejaculate. With a relaxed moan, he spurts onto their faces. Load after load lands on their faces, his semen spreading everywhere.

Once he’s done showering them with cum, Johanna turns to Lisa and kisses her. Lisa is frozen at first, but when Johanna pinches her breast, she snaps to and kisses back. She’s visibly disgusted but submits to kissing Johanna, with semen in her mouth.

“You will not wash your faces but leave it on until tomorrow,” Michael commands.

He asks Lisa, “Lisa, how is your obedience coming along? Will there be more fussing, pleading, and begging from you?”

She looks at him with panic in her eyes, “I’ll do anything you say, Sir! Men, women, it doesn’t matter. I will obey.”

“That sounds promising. So if I command you to do something with Johanna now, it will work out, right? We don’t need to put anything else in your cute little ass, do we?”

She immediately responds, “Of course. I will obey. Please, not again!”

Michael studies Lisa for a moment. She struggles to hold his gaze. “Good. I see we’re moving in the right direction. But you’ll need more training. From now on, Johanna will take over your further training. Now that you’ve satisfied each other, that should be a solid foundation. Johanna, I trust you’ll do a good job.”

Johanna beams with pride and assures him she’ll give it her all. Having so much power over Lisa sends her into a kind of euphoria. She starts imagining all the things she could do with Lisa.

Johanna gets dressed. When Lisa reaches for her clothes, Johanna stops her: „Not you!“

Johanna rummages through the drawers until she finds what she’s looking for with delight. She fastens a collar around Lisa’s neck and attaches a leash to it. With Lisa on the leash, she leads her to the dining room where they have dinner. Lisa feels uncomfortable sitting there naked while the sperm dries on their faces. But at least she’s neither the first nor the last to be so in this house. Johanna is proud to wear Michael’s sperm on her face. After dinner, she takes Lisa to her apartment.

She sits with Lisa on her couch, sipping some wine.

“Lisa, what are you doing here? Why are you here? Does Michael have some kind of Компромат on you? Has Michael got photos of you blowing up the imperial ice factory?”

“Do I have to answer?”

“No, only if you want to, it’s voluntary.”

Lisa pours herself more wine, draining the glass. “Because I’m tired of running away all the time. I’m always just running.”

“From what?”

“All sorts of things. I was engaged twice, you know? The second one was a real catch, he was the CEO of the company where I work. Worked. I was just a little secretary.”

She pours herself another glass of wine.

“Do you know what that would have meant for me? Such an opportunity comes once in a lifetime. I always had to count every penny at the end of the month, and then suddenly, I’m flying off to the Caribbean for a few days. And I ran away. Nothing had happened, he didn’t have mafia connections, no 50-Shades dungeon. I’ve run away from my parents time and again. Moved five times, I always had to get away.”

Johanna listens intently.

“I didn’t know what to do anymore. I’ve been to five therapists, they all just made it worse. I don’t want to rot away in my little suburban apartment. I want a hot CEO, I want luxury, I want more from life.”

Her eyes moisten, her voice breaks as she continues. “I confided in Michael. He convinced me to undergo training as a slave. With no option to quit or run away. It might sound crazy, or unreasonable, but I trust him, even after what he just did. I want someone else to decide what I do; my own decisions have never helped me. Every friend would tell me he’s just using me for his perverse games, but still, I’m doing this now.”

Lisa’s face is streaked with tears.

Johanna nods, “Is it going the way you thought it would?”

Lisa says nothing, so Johanna takes her into her arms.

“I think I can understand you.”

After a pause, she adds, “I think I can really understand you. But you should know, that doesn’t mean I’ll be any less strict.”

Lisa sniffles, nodding in agreement.

Then Johanna secures Lisa’s leash to a hook on the wall, so short that Lisa has to remain standing. She goes into the house, asking Michael for some accessories. Eventually, she returns with the butler who helps her carry.

“Over there, at the foot of the bed.”

They set up a metal cage, securing it to the floor. It’s small; no one could stretch out inside. She thanks the butler. She gives Lisa a wool blanket, then guides her into the cage, locking it with a padlock.

She wakes up the next morning. It’s Saturday. Johanna shakes the cage to wake Lisa up.

“Wake up, out of the cage, hop hop, I have somewhere to be soon! Shower, hair, makeup. 20 minutes, or I’ll come into the bathroom with a taser.”

Lisa rushes to the bathroom, barely managing to get ready within the allotted time. Johanna hands her a pile of clothes. “Here, put these on, don’t dawdle!”

As Lisa dresses, Johanna turns on some music.

Johanna inspects Lisa.

“Now, strip again. But slowly and sexy, okay?”

Lisa starts to strip to the music. Johanna watches her critically; she’s trying but is very stiff. Johanna hands her a small anal plug, which Lisa obediently inserts. Johanna lies back on the bed with her legs spread.

“Now, come here and show me what you learned yesterday.”

Lisa crawls on all fours to Johanna on the bed, kneeling between her legs.

“Now lick nicely, yes?”

Lisa presses her mouth against Johanna’s slit, beginning to pleasure her with her tongue.

Lisa asks, “Am I doing this well?”

“No. It’s not about how much you can twist your tongue. You need to learn to enjoy it. Imagine your fiancé fucking you from behind while you lick me.”

Johanna throws her head back. “Oh yes, that’s better. Yes! Now use your fingers too.”

Lisa works on Johanna until she moans out her climax. Once it subsides, Johanna rolls off the bed. “Get dressed!”

Johanna gets ready.

“It’s Saturday, I’m off to visit some nice guys. Maybe I’ll take you with me sometime. But today, you’ll decorate my room.” She ties Lisa’s wrists behind her back with a cloth. Then she attaches a rope to Lisa’s collar, pulls it through a loop on the ceiling, and secures it to a hook. It’s long enough that Lisa has to stand upright. Lastly, she takes a vibrating egg and slides it into Lisa’s vagina.

“Low setting, so you can enjoy it. You can tell me later how long the battery lasted. Think of something nice.”

With that, she leaves Lisa standing there and heads off to Thomas’s house.

2. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

In Lofty Heights

Johanna wakes up. Once again, she has Lisa lick her slit. Then she brings out two dildos. She practices a bit herself getting it deeper into her throat and also has Lisa practice extensively pushing the dildo deep into her throat. Johanna is unsatisfied with Lisa’s performance and thrusts the dildo into her throat herself, causing Lisa to gag violently.

Afterward, Lisa has to get dressed and stand in the room. Johanna ties her arms behind her back, binding her elbows together so that Lisa’s arms are completely straight. She attaches a rope to the wrists and pulls it through a ring in the ceiling. She pulls until Lisa’s arms are horizontally extended from her body behind her back. Lisa grimaces in pain; her shoulders hurt. She inserts the vibrating egg into Lisa’s vagina again.

“There, now enjoy your day. I need to go into town to get some things. I might be back this evening.”

Lisa says desperately, “Please, make it looser, my arms hurt already.”

“Oh, you’ll manage,” Johanna replies dismissively.

Johanna drives into town.

Johanna unlocks Lisa’s small apartment. She looks around thoughtfully. What a wallflower! How boring can one live? And who listens to this kind of music? If Lisa wasn’t such a tall, skinny thing with big bazonkas, no man would be interested in her.

In the living room, prints of Keith Haring’s artwork hang on the wall. I can forgive everything else, Johanna thinks, but for this, the chick gets a spanking, this won’t do! She removes the Harings from the walls. Quick, get rid of them before someone sees them and gets eye cancer. Cancer prevention is important!

She searches through Lisa’s bedroom. The woman is 27 and doesn’t even own a dildo or a vibrator! Nightstand? Eureka! Johanna has found what she was looking for: Lisa’s diary. With any luck, she’ll find what she’s looking for here. She starts to read.

I’ll definitely find what I’m looking for, Johanna thinks, as long as the tedium in this diary doesn’t kill me first. Page after page of petty office drama and whining. The diary reinforces her conviction that she’s doing something right with her life, unlike Lisa. What Lisa told her yesterday sounded strange. But maybe Lisa was right, and she really does need a drastic reeducation. At least this way, she won’t find happiness.

Then she finds something. Eureka! She knew there would be something hidden here that she could use to teach Lisa even more obedience. Now, quickly out of this condensed boredom before she gets infected by it!

Next, she talks to Barbara.

“You need what? A construction site?” Barbara asks, puzzled.

“Exactly. But I don’t want to keep it. Just for an evening when nothing else is going on. And it should be pre-arranged with the foreman that we’re coming.“

Johanna explains her plan to Barbara.

“I see. Michael owns a construction company. I’ll see what I can arrange.”

Johanna thanks her and leaves, and at the last moment, Barbara adds, “I think I want to see what you do with Lisa. Can I join?”

Two days later, late on a Friday evening, Johanna, along with Lisa and Barbara, heads to the construction site. Barbara drives the large SUV.

Barbara explains, “Everything’s been arranged with the foreman. They also know who we work for, so I think we can count on none of them getting too pushy.”

Lisa, unaware of what awaits her, shifts nervously in her seat.

They arrive. It’s, of course, the very construction site near her school where she stripped some weeks ago. The scaffolding is now up, and the workers from last time are no longer there. They meet the foreman, Karl. Johanna immediately recognizes him from her strip in front of the site. He looks at Johanna knowingly but says nothing, just grins.

“Good evening, gentlemen,” Johanna greets.

Besides Karl, there are a few other construction workers standing around, looking uncertain. No one has told them who was coming or why. Barbara sets down a large sports bag.

“May I introduce: this is Lisa.”

She pushes Lisa forward. “Lisa has decided to work on overcoming some of her fears and inhibitions, and we’re here to help her with that tonight.” Lisa looks at the ground.

She leads Lisa over to a bundle of wooden beams standing upright.

“Now, Lisa, you’re going to kneel in front of these beams here.”

Barbara takes out a hemp rope from the sports bag. They tie Lisa to the beams. First, they wrap ropes around her body to keep her from shifting, then they run ropes around the beams from there. They bind ropes around her waist, her stomach, her upper body just below the armpits. Lisa’s feet are secured. Lastly, they take Lisa’s arms and bend them horizontally backward to tie them there. Barbara and Johanna admire their work.

“I think she won’t move an inch, no matter how much she struggles,” Barbara comments.

Johanna replies, “Yes. But we still need something for her mouth, so she doesn’t start complaining right away.”

“Right.”

Johanna unzips Lisa’s pants just enough. She uses a carpet knife to cut through the side straps of her panties and pulls the severed underwear out from her pants, then zips her back up.

Barbara says, “Karl, can you come over here? We need your help. Lisa here is dying to have you whip out your fat cock and shove it in her mouth. Come on, Lisa, tell him.”

Lisa hesitates. Barbara rips open Lisa’s top, reaches for her breasts, and pinches her nipples through her bra.

Lisa hurries to say, “Please, take out your … cock and put it in my mouth.”

As Karl takes out his penis, Barbara pulls down Lisa’s bra, letting her breasts reign free.

Karl holds his cock in front of Lisa’s mouth, and she begins to suck him off.

Johanna tells Karl, “Lisa’s got her mouth full, but she wants you to cum in her mouth now.” Lisa obediently continues to blow him, and Karl, with a grunt, ejaculates into her mouth. Barbara holds her hand in front of Lisa’s mouth. “Give me the juice!”

Lisa lets the semen flow out of her mouth, Barbara catches it with her hand and starts soaking Lisa’s panties in it.

Barbara says, “Next one, please, and let’s be quick about it, okay?”

The men shuffle a bit, the next one steps up, takes out his cock, and offers it to Lisa, who starts to suck him too.

Johanna encourages the man, “Yeah, isn’t it hot how this blonde chick is blowing you? Does her tongue feel good? Don’t be so gentle, you’re going to fuck her mouth properly now, go on, ram it in there.”

The man starts thrusting into Lisa’s throat.

“Man, the way she sucks, this is so hot, guys!”

Lisa struggles and gags several times. Then he climaxes, and once again, Barbara collects the semen in her hand.

No sooner has he finished than the next man has his cock ready. Lisa presses her lips together and pleads with Johanna, “Please, that’s enough. I can’t blow all of them, it’s just too much. This is just sick.“

Johanna looks at Lisa sternly, “What did we learn last time about whining and complaining? Barbara?”

Barbara pulls out two metal clamps from the bag and hands them to Johanna, who attaches them to Lisa’s nipples. They are sharp and very tight.

Lisa gasps, “Oh no, take them off, ouch, they’re too harsh. I’ll do what you want but please take the clamps off. Please!”

They leave the clamps on, and Barbara adds a weight to each one.

“The clamps come off when you’re done blowing, clear?”

Desperate, Lisa starts sucking the man off. Johanna places her hands on his shoulders and whispers to him, “Take your time. She’ll never admit it, but she loves these clamps. Let her really work on your tip.”

After he climaxes, Barbara repeats her routine with the semen.

Johanna enjoys egging the men on, “She loves blowing you guys, she gets really hot from it. She’s looking forward to your juice. Go on, push your cock all the way in, yeah?”

Johanna begins to jerk off the next man in line with her hand, “Are you excited for her mouth? She looks hot, right? You’re up next.”

The man Lisa is blowing cums in her mouth. Johanna holds Lisa’s mouth shut.

“Come on, now swallow. Don’t let any spill out. Down it goes.”

Johanna makes Lisa swallow the semen from the next two men as well.

Then she says to the last two men, “Alright, now we’re going to cum on this blonde’s face.”

She and Barbara wank the two men with their hands until they ejaculate onto Lisa’s face.

Barbara instructs, “Now open your mouth.”

Hesitantly, Lisa opens her mouth, and Barbara stuffs the semen-soaked panties into it. Lisa grimaces and tries to spit it out immediately, but Johanna tapes her mouth shut with duct tape. The workers watch, grinning.

Johanna then removes the clamps.

“Now, let’s move on to the main event,” Johanna announces, “Karl, the crane?”

Karl sends the crane operator to the cabin. They lower the crane cable, attaching the bundle to which Lisa is tied to the hook hanging from the crane’s boom. Lisa watches, her eyes filled with panic, she tugs at her bonds, trying to say something.

“You all need to know,” Johanna explains, “Lisa has a terrible fear of heights. But she’s determined to face her fear today.”

Slowly, the crane lifts the bundle upwards. It now hangs horizontally beneath the crane, with Lisa dangling below it, facing the ground. Held only by the ropes, she hangs in the air. She tries to shout something, but the duct tape keeps her silent.

Johanna instructs the crane operator on what to do. The crane lifts Lisa up to forty meters high, and the trolley is moved all the way to the tip of the crane. Then, the operator slowly rotates the crane in a circle.

“How long?”

“Oh, she really needs to get used to the height. Swing her around up there for a while.”

The operator repeatedly rotates the crane and moves the trolley back and forth.

After about an hour, the crane operator sets the wooden bundle back down. Lisa is trembling uncontrollably all over her body, her breathing goes rapid.

Johanna rips off the duct tape in one swift motion, looking into Lisa’s eyes. Until now, there was always defiance, a spark of rebellion in them. Now, there’s nothing but obedience.

“I believe you’ll obey me from now on, right?”

Lisa nods eagerly.

“Or do you want to go back on the crane? It’s still here, we can start it up anytime.”

With a look of terror, Lisa replies, “I will obey. Anything you say. Anything. Just not up there again. Anything you want.”

Johanna knows now Lisa will do anything she says.

“Good girl.”

She kisses Lisa on the forehead.

“See you later, guys, it was fun with you all.”

Johanna waves, and they head back to the car. One of the workers has to carry Lisa because she’s trembling too much to walk. She opens the trunk and has him lay Lisa inside.

They drive back to Michael’s house where they drop off Barbara.

“I’ve arranged to meet a friend who has the house to herself today; I thought it would be nice to visit her. Lisa is invited too. I’ll come back later.”

She takes Lisa inside, lets her clean up, fix her hair, and straighten her clothes. Then, she puts Lisa back into the trunk of the car.

Johanna drives with Lisa uptown, heading towards a specific house. She fastens a collar around Lisa’s neck and leads her to the door. They are greeted by Sarah. Johanna and Sarah embrace warmly, and Johanna introduces Lisa. Sarah looks Lisa over, her face lighting up with excitement, her ears turning red with enthusiasm.

“Home alone, right?”

Sarah nods. They go inside, into the living room. They sit down to have tea while Lisa has to stand there with a paper bag over her head.

Johanna asks, “So, are you ready to do something really kinky with Lisa?”

“Yes, absolutely. And Lisa is just incredible! How can someone have such a stunning bust?”

She removes the paper bag from Lisa’s head. “And Johanna mentioned you want to explore your submissive side today, is that right?”

Lisa nods, “Yes, Mistress.”

“Johanna, you’re the best. I can hardly wait. She’s really submissive. And she’s so much older, how hot is that.”

Sarah looks at Lisa intently, “And you’ll do everything we tell you to?”

Lisa nods again. Sarah slaps her across the face. “Slut.”

Lisa flinches.

“Strip naked, you slut!”

The women sit back on the couch, watching as Lisa undresses. Once she’s done, Johanna and Sarah also start to remove their clothes.

Sarah commands, “Well then, come over here and show us if you’re good at licking. Johanna has promised quite a bit. Wait. On all fours.”

Lisa crawls on her hands and knees to Sarah and starts to pleasure her between her thighs.

“Yes, come on you little bitch, no holding back now. Show us what you’ve got. Yes, oh yes, that’s nice.”

After being licked for a while, Sarah lifts Lisa’s head up.

“Now show me how you lick Johanna. I want to watch you lick another woman.”

She guides Lisa’s head between Johanna’s legs. Lisa, completely submissive, begins to lick Johanna.

“Oh, that’s hot. Johanna, I love watching you get licked. Yes, lick her.”

Sarah grabs a riding crop she had placed next to the sofa. With it, she strikes Lisa’s ass hard. “Come on, more effort!”

She strikes again, even harder.

Then she leans over to Johanna, kissing her deeply on the mouth. Their tongues entwine passionately while Lisa continues to work between Johanna’s legs.

Johanna pulls away from Sarah.

“Lisa decided to be obedient today, didn’t she?”

Lisa lifts her head and nods eagerly.

“She wants to try some new things today. Watch this, Sarah, you’re going to love it. Turn around and kneel in front of the couch. And you, you little slut, you kneel behind Sarah.”

She doesn’t give Lisa time to react, grabbing her by the hair and dragging her behind Sarah.

“Now, you’re going to lick Sarah’s asshole nicely, okay?”

She pulls Lisa’s head by the hair into Sarah’s butt crack.

“Now, go on, lick her asshole!”

Lisa shows no resistance now, she doesn’t hesitate for a moment. She sticks out her tongue and starts licking at Sarah’s anus.

Sarah moans out, „Oh my God, yes! Lisa’s actually doing it! This is incredible!“

Johanna keeps a firm grip on Lisa. “Yes, keep licking. You like that, don’t you? Licking my friend’s cute little asshole? You dirty slut, you were born to lick assholes.”

Johanna sees Lisa’s disgust but she tries to keep a good face on it. Sarah continues to moan in pleasure.

“Now, get in there, you bitch. Stick your tongue out and push it into her asshole. Go on now, stick your tongue in there!”

Sarah gasps, “Oh, how hot is that? Yes, deeper. Oh!”

Sarah starts to rub her pussy, but Johanna grabs her arm, “Come on, I’ll eat you from the front while Lisa does the back.”

Johanna slides her head under Sarah’s lap so her neck rests on the edge of the sofa. Sarah presses her sex onto Johanna’s face, while Lisa continues to lick at her rear.

Sarah moans loudly, “Oh, this is heaven! Yes, lick me, you horny bitches! Yes, oh my God!”

A sudden climax washes over Sarah, who screams out her pleasure.

Sarah grins at Lisa, “Listen up, now it’s Johanna’s turn, got it? Come on, you slut, I want to watch you lick Johanna’s asshole.”

Johanna lies back on the couch, pulling her legs towards her head, exposing her backside.

Sarah commands, “Now, get in there, I want to watch you lick her.”

Lisa obediently starts licking Johanna’s anus.

“Yes, stick your tongue into her asshole, go on now!”

She takes the riding crop and strikes Lisa’s bottom with force again, “Lick her ass! Yes, you like that taste, don’t you?”

Then she kisses Johanna while Lisa continues to lick her anus.

“Should I lick you like you did me?” Sarah asks.

Johanna replies, “I’m not in a rush. Lisa has two more surprises. You’re going to be amazed!”

She gets up, pulls a strap-on dildo from the sports bag.

“Have you ever worn one of these?” she asks Sarah.

“No, but I’ve always wanted to. Wow, that thing is huge! What a beast!”

Sarah slips into the straps, securing the dildo around her waist.

“Oh my God, I never thought Lisa would go along with all this! Where did you find this slut? Now let’s see about getting this thing into Lisa. How hot is this!”

Lisa kneels in front of the sofa. Sarah squats behind her and slides the dildo into her eager pussy, eliciting a moan from Lisa. Sarah starts thrusting with the dildo. Johanna leans down to Lisa, whispering something into her ear. Lisa nods submissively.

Then Johanna positions herself in front of Lisa on the couch, offering her pussy. Lisa turns her head back to Sarah and says, “Sarah, I’d rather you fuck me in the ass with that thing.” Then she begins to lick Johanna.

Sarah grins, “Your Lisa is unbelievable. I can’t believe what’s happening here!” She pulls the dildo out, positioning it at Lisa’s anus.

Lisa starts to ask, “Can we use some lube…” but is cut off as Sarah already begins pushing the dildo into her ass.

Sarah ignores Lisa’s cries of pain and shoves the massive dildo all the way in. With enthusiasm, she fucks Lisa in the ass, disregarding her gasps and moans. Lisa tries to swallow her pain, focusing on licking Johanna.

“Yes, how hot, keep licking me. Is it hot for you too, licking me while you’re getting fucked in the ass? Yes? Tell Sarah how much you love her cock.”

Lisa turns her head and says, “Thank you for fucking my ass, I like it.”

“Do you need a break?” Johanna asks Lisa.

She nods. She looks at Sarah and grins. Sarah pulls the dildo out of Lisa’s ass and looks on questioningly.

Johanna instructs, “Stand in front of her. Good. Lisa, open your mouth!”

Lisa looks shocked at the dildo, still dirty from her own ass.

“Sarah, push it in.”

Sarah slides the dildo into Lisa’s mouth. Lisa gags immediately but obediently starts to suck the dildo.

Johanna exclaims, “Oh, how hot is that! Yes, stick that dildo in her mouth! Now you can taste your own asshole, you dirty slut. Yes, push it in deeper, it can go further. Oh, how hot!”

After Sarah thrusts into Lisa’s mouth a bit, she switches back to Lisa’s ass. Then again to her mouth: Lisa gags heavily once more, and Sarah says, “Yes, how hot. Come on, it goes in there now. You really do everything, you filthy slut.”

Sarah switches the dildo between Lisa’s pussy, her ass, and her mouth several more times.

“Do you want to try the dildo?” Sarah asks.

“No, I want to show you Lisa’s next trick now. But first—,” She pulls an anal plug from the sports bag, “let’s plug her up. And have another cup of tea.”

Sarah applies some lube to the rather large plug and, without much ado, pushes it into Lisa. Lisa has to kneel on a washboard with the paper bag over her head while the two of them enjoy another cup of tea.

Then Johanna grabs Lisa by the hair and drags her to the bathroom. “Now for something my friend has secretly desired. Lie down on the floor. On your back.”

Sarah looks at Lisa puzzled.

Johanna says, “Lisa, tell my friend what you’d like.”

She whispers into Lisa’s ear, “Tell her how much you want her to pee into your mouth.”

Lisa stammers, “Please … can you … please pee in my mouth!”

“There you have it.”

Sarah’s eyes widen. “Oh my God, did she really just say that?”

It dawns on her why they had all that tea. Johanna says, “Yes, come on, kneel over her.”

Johanna sits on Lisa’s lap, and Sarah positions herself over Lisa’s mouth. It takes her a moment before she can let it flow.

“I can’t believe it, I’m peeing into her mouth!”

Johanna pinches Lisa’s nipples.

“Go on, swallow it down! You’re drinking her piss now! Swallow, you slut! She’s just peeing straight into your mouth. Swallow everything!”

Johanna watches with delight as Lisa gags with disgust, which only makes it more thrilling for Johanna to watch her swallow the urine.

Sarah exclaims, “Oh, how hot is this? I’m peeing directly into her mouth! Now I get how hot this is! Swallow, you slut, drink my piss down!”

Sarah’s bladder was almost bursting, and she pees for what seems like an eternity. While Sarah continues to urinate and Lisa below her tries desperately to keep up with swallowing, Johanna kisses her on the mouth until her stream stops.

“I think she hasn’t had enough. You want more, don’t you?”

Lisa coughs, breathes heavily, but meekly says, “Yes.”

“Louder!” Johanna pinches her nipples again.

„Yes, I want more.“

“There we go.”

Johanna says to Lisa, “But little Lisa here needs another small task from me. She’s just lying there so lazily, getting peed into her mouth.”

She looks at Lisa. “Now, take your little dirty hands, slide them down to your little pussy, and start pleasuring yourself. And while you do that, I’m going to pee into your mouth. And you better reach orgasm before I’m done peeing, or I’ll shove my hand up your ass!”

Lisa looks horrified.

“Go ahead!”

Lisa starts. She rubs frantically and feverishly at her pussy.

Johanna gives her a little head start, then slowly lowers herself onto Lisa’s mouth. Knowing what was waiting for Lisa, she had deliberately not used the bathroom and saved up quite a bit. She starts to let go slowly while Lisa below begins to swallow, simultaneously rubbing her pussy, slipping fingers inside, and stimulating her clit.

“Yes, you’re drinking all my piss now, you slut. The second woman to pee in your mouth. You just can’t get enough of our piss. Yes, swallow it all down! You’re so perverse, getting off here while I’m peeing into your mouth. It’s so hot to fill you up like this!”

Johanna pees slowly and steadily into Lisa’s mouth. Sarah watches, fascinated. “Oh, you’re swallowing all her piss, you dirty little whore. How hot.”

She slaps Lisa’s breasts with the flat of her hand. Lisa manages to reach orgasm just in time, before Johanna’s stream ends.

“See, you horny piece, you get so turned on by me peeing on you that you come! Now clean yourself up and make this bathroom spotless.”

They lock Lisa in the bathroom.

They return to the living room. Sarah says to Johanna, “You haven’t come yet, have you?”

Johanna shakes her head.

“Should I lick you a bit?”

“I’ve got something better. Do you want to strap on the dildo again? But not the dirty one, there’s a clean one in the bag.”

Sarah grins from ear to ear and straps on the harness for the dildo once more. Sarah sits on the couch, and Johanna mounts her. They start kissing immediately. Johanna lifts her hips and lets the dildo slide slowly into her eager beaver.

“Oh yes!”

Johanna starts to ride Sarah vigorously.

“Oh yes, how hot! Thrust into my hole! Yes, oh my God!”

Then she presses her lips back onto Sarah’s. With all her might, Johanna works the dildo, then a massive orgasm washes over her entire body.

“Yes!”

She screams out her pleasure. Then, exhausted, she collapses with Sarah onto the couch.

“So?” asks Johanna, “Was it as hot as I promised?”

Sarah giggles. “Better. It makes me incredibly horny to dominate her. I’ve never met such a submissive woman before.”

She gives Johanna a quick kiss on the lips. “Thank you for bringing Lisa, I’ve longed for this kind of experience.”

Johanna smiles at her. “Maybe we should do something with Lisa and the other women from our group sometime?”

Sarah waves off the idea, “Marie isn’t into this dominance stuff at all. Anna is as straight as they come. And I think Franziska might be a bit submissive herself. What about you? Does it turn you on?”

Johanna nods. “Totally. Much more than I ever expected. It turns me on so much to push boundaries. To make others push their boundaries. It really excites me to force Lisa to go beyond her limits.”

She grins devilishly.

“Lisa isn’t into women at all, is she?” Sarah asks.

“Not in the slightest. That’s exactly what turns me on so much about it.”

“You’re an incredible little devil. Okay, but I see the appeal now.”

They sit there, chatting away.

Then Sarah says, “I have something else I want to do with Lisa. It’s totally childish, and you’ll tease me about it, but still. Come with me. Let’s see how far Lisa has gotten with the bathroom.”

They unlock the bathroom door. Lisa has finished cleaning, and the bathroom sparkles. She starts running a bath. Then she goes to the kitchen, gathers a few items into a basket, and returns to the bathroom.

Sarah commands Lisa, “Kneel over there, sit back on your heels. Stay like that.”

Then she takes a bottle of ketchup from the basket. She squeezes the bottle, splattering Lisa with ketchup, and then proceeds to squirt the sauce all around the bathroom. Next, she takes a carton of milk and pours it over Lisa. She spreads mustard and quark on Lisa and all over the bathroom.

“We said the bathroom should be clean, and now look at this mess! You have half an hour to make this place spotless again.” She then settles into the hot bath with Johanna. The two of them relax in the bath, watching with amusement as Lisa cleans herself and the bathroom.

“You’re right, it’s terribly childish.”

Both burst into hearty laughter.

“But it’s still fun to watch her clean up.”

3. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

To Visit a Friend

Johanna rings the bell at Malte’s place. They embrace in greeting. Inside, Johanna looks around, “Wow, my goodness, this place is really chic! And spacious! I love old buildings; they have such a romantic charm. Say, the others made comments about your place at our first meeting, but it’s so elegant here. How does that work?”

Malte laughs and explains, “I’ve just moved in. I lived in that shared apartment for a long time, and it was always chaos. Honestly, it got totally overwhelming for me at some point. Living with such filthy hoarders. I started my doctoral position this semester, and now I can finally afford my own apartment.”

“It’s definitely a success. This is how to live.”

They enjoy their coffee, with Johanna grilling Malte about his university career.

At some point, Johanna remarks, “Why are you looking at me like that? Are you imagining me naked?”

“I already know what you look like naked, there’s nothing left to imagine.”

Johanna smirks, “Well, memories do fade, don’t they?”

“Is that why you’re here? Is this heading towards nudity? Not that I’m complaining.”

Johanna takes a deep breath. “Yes and no. I was thinking about you, and I have this friend, Lisa. Lisa is currently experiencing some thrilling adventures. She’s discovering her submissive side. I thought maybe you’d like to help out a bit. Of course, only if you’re interested,” Johanna adds with a grin, “we don’t want to impose. We could visit someone else. Can she come in?”

Malte beams at Johanna, “Yes, of course, bring her in. I can hardly believe this is happening.”

Johanna hands him her car keys, “Lisa is still in the car, would you be so kind as to bring her up? And bring the bag with you too.”

Johanna goes to the window and watches Malte. Malte walks to the car, looks inside, shrugs, opens the door, looks again, then closes it. He turns questioningly towards the house where Johanna is watching him from the open window. Then he hears a knocking. He goes to the trunk and opens it. Malte stares in disbelief into the trunk. He stands there for at least a minute before he helps Lisa out of the trunk. She has her arms tied behind her back and a ball gag in her mouth. She’s wearing only a red bra, red garters without panties, and high heels. He brings her into the house.

Johanna hears someone in the hallway and decides to lock the apartment door from the inside while Malte knocks outside, “Come on, this isn’t funny, I have neighbors!”

“Yes, it actually is funny. Don’t worry, it’s not you who’s naked.”

She peeks through the peephole and waits until the neighbors have to pass by the two. An elderly couple. They stay silent but their looks tell everything; Malte tries to sink into the ground. Once they’re gone, Johanna opens the door. Malte looks at her with heavy annoyance.

“Well, you found her after all. And sorry, the door somehow jammed. Come in, both of you. Off to the living room.”

Lisa stands in the living room, Malte sits down next to Johanna, unsure, and asks, “And Lisa was in the trunk the whole time? During the drive?”

“Oh, yes, indeed. Do you find that bad?”

“No, actually, it turns me on. Is that bad?”

Johanna giggles and then asks, “Does this situation make you nervous? Isn’t she pretty? Come on, stand up and touch her, she’s not just here for decoration. Feel free to grope her a bit.”

Malte stands up, touching Lisa cautiously. He feels her breasts.

Malte looks uncertainly at Johanna, asking, “And what’s the plan for today? What are we doing?”

“You ask quite a lot of silly questions. You need to loosen up a bit, you’re always so uptight.”

“I’m not uptight!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. I thought Lisa could help you loosen up. Today, you can do whatever you wish. Lisa has no preferences today; she’s here to do what you desire.”

Lisa smiles at both of them uncertainly.

Malte unties Lisa’s arms and has her kneel in front of him to give him a blowjob. Johanna pulls Lisa away from Malte’s cock, annoyed.

“No, no, no. We’re not getting anywhere like this. You keep thinking about what you should do, which is fine by me, but you’re way too nice. Lisa didn’t arrive here with her arms tied and gagged for no reason.”

While giving Malte a lecture, Johanna gently taps on Malte’s head with her knuckles, “You have power over a woman for once, and this is all you can think of? Getting a blowjob?”

“But it should be nice for Lisa too, what we’re doing here.”

“Nonsense. Lisa is here as an object of desire today. Lisa? Tell him what he can do with you.”

Lisa doesn’t hesitate, “You can do anything you want with me.”

Lisa turns around and bends over, presenting her backside to Malte, from which the end of a plug is visible.

Johanna says, “I’ll just be in the bathroom, back in a moment.”

Malte reaches for Lisa and lays her over the edge of the sofa. Then he ties her hands behind her back again. Johanna comes back.

Malte is just asking Lisa, “Are the restraints okay like this?”

Annoyed, Johanna unties the restraints and says, “Softie! Bend her arms properly upward! Otherwise, it doesn’t hurt at all! Look, Malte.” Johanna grabs Malte’s penis, grips it firmly, and pulls a little. „Now listen to me. This is why you always come so quickly, okay? You need to learn to exert power over women, then you’ll manage with the thrusting too.”

Malte looks down embarrassed, Johanna lifts his chin with her fingers.

“Now, tie her up again, but properly this time.”

Under Johanna’s watchful eye, Malte ties Lisa’s hands behind her back once more. This time in a real back prayer, hands towards her neck with palms together. Lisa moans; the position is very painful, but she endures it humbly.

Johanna says, “Good. Now take her to the bathroom.”

He leads Lisa to the bathroom. Johanna has just run a bath. Johanna hands him more rope.

“Where did that come from?”

“Doesn’t matter. What matters is where it goes.”

Malte ties Lisa’s ankles together.

Johanna encourages Malte, “Now you can exert power over Lisa. Now you can learn how that feels. Go on!”

Malte says to Lisa, “Would you kneel,” only to be immediately pinched by Johanna.

“How do you say it?”

Malte corrects himself, “Kneel down!”

Lisa submissively starts to suck his cock. Malte groans, “Oh yes, that’s good, keep going!”

Malte grabs Lisa’s head and thrusts his cock deep into her throat, making Lisa gag.

Johanna slides into the bathtub meanwhile and watches as Lisa gives head and gags.

Malte says, “Could … turn around, I’m going to fuck you now.”

Johanna says to him in a sweet voice, “Oh, bring her over here, she can lick me.”

“What’s wrong with you now, Johanna? First, you want me to take her properly, then suddenly you want her for yourself?”

Johanna just smiles sweetly at him until the penny drops for Malte.

He lifts the bound Lisa to the bathtub and bends her over the edge. He hesitates briefly, then something clicks for Malte, and he says, “You heard her, you’re supposed to lick her.”

He pushes Lisa’s head underwater in the bathtub. Lisa tries obediently to reach Johanna’s slit. At the same time, Malte thrusts his cock into Lisa’s pussy from behind and starts to fuck her.

Lisa lifts her torso with effort out of the water and gasps for air. Johanna grins at Malte.

“Come on, let her lick again, she can last longer.”

Malte grabs Lisa by the hair, pulls her up properly once more, and pushes her into the water, holding her down while he fucks her with powerful thrusts.

Johanna comments, “Yes, that’s good. Keep her down a bit longer, she can breathe through her pussy, that’ll be fine.”

Malte waits until Lisa is struggling vigorously before he pulls her up again. Panicked, Lisa gasps for air. She starts to say something, but he pushes her back into the water. With growing enthusiasm, Malte fucks Lisa.

He pulls out the anal plug while she’s underwater and positions his cock at her anus.

“Yes, right, in the ass, go now!” Johanna encourages.

He presses his cock into her ass and starts to ram.

When he finally pulls Lisa out of the tub, she desperately gasps for air. But before she can calm down, he pushes her back into the water, and Johanna holds her down, pressing her mouth against her own crotch. She feels every one of Malte’s thrusts in her pussy. Malte has now shed all inhibitions; without any hesitation, he vigorously fucks Lisa in the ass, and both keep Lisa underwater for long periods.

Today, Malte can last. He fucks Lisa in the ass for a long time with a satisfied smile on his face. Eventually, Malte, with a drawn-out “Yeees,” pumps his seed into Lisa’s ass.

Johanna lifts Lisa’s head out of the water, who immediately gasps for air in panic. Lisa turns around, looks up at Malte, and smiles at him. Then she takes his still fairly stiff penis into her mouth and starts to clean it with her tongue. Malte’s eyes almost pop out of his head when he sees this. Lisa gags heavily in between but bravely continues.

Johanna takes a small bottle of oil and oils her hand and Lisa’s slit. Johanna begins to work Lisa’s ass with her fingers while Lisa continues with Malte’s cock.

She just keeps going, managing to get Malte’s cock completely hard again, and she keeps blowing him.

“Watch out, Lisa, here comes my hand.”

“Oh my…”

Johanna pushes her hand into Lisa’s ass. Lisa moans in pain but continues to blow Malte while Johanna moves her hand inside her anus. She keeps blowing until Malte comes a second time in her mouth. She swallows everything. Johanna pulls her hand out and places the plug back into Lisa’s ass.

Malte bringt Lisa ins Wohnzimmer. Sie muss in der Ecke stehen und die Wand ansehen, während Malte und Johanna sich Filme ansehen. Malte wählt ‘Hackers’ aus, Johanna ‘A Chinese Ghost Story’.

Back at home, Johanna locks Lisa in the cage, asking her, “Why are you in the cage today?”

“Because it pleases you?”

Johanna takes one of her hairpins and pokes Lisa in the side. “Be honest!”

“So I won’t run away.”

“Do you want to run away? Be honest.”

“I think about it all the time. I make escape plans. Think about how I could run out at night.”

“Good that you’re honest. Good night.”

• Like Like x 1
  4. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

The Limits of Lisa

A few days later, she brings Lisa into the bondage room where Michael had punished her. She had thought long into the night and was sure that today she wanted to test her and Lisa’s limits.

“So, Lisa. Stand over there!”

Lisa stands straight. She seems disciplined, well under control. The fright from the crane still lingers in her limbs, even after all those days, and Johanna can sense it. At the same time, there’s no hesitation in Lisa; she appears completely submissive.

“We’re going to keep you here for a while longer. During that time, you are my slave. We will now try to find out where your limits are.”

Johanna had worked all morning to prepare everything, to bring into the room everything she needed. Parts of the room are again separated by curtains so Lisa can’t yet see what awaits her.

She secures Lisa’s ankles to the floor with cuffs. Then she binds her hands and hoists Lisa up with a pulley until she stands perfectly straight. Her legs are spread, and she’s fully stretched.

“First, we’ll play a game together. We will uncover the truth about Lisa. But first, a few gentle strikes to get in the mood.”

Johanna swings, the whip hits Lisa on the back. She has struck hard, Lisa squeaks and tries to curl up, shaking at her restraints. After five strikes, Johanna turns to her front. She hits Lisa’s thighs, and Lisa instinctively tries to protect herself by attempting to pull her legs up. By now, Lisa screams with every hit.

“Oooh, is it that uncomfortable?”

Lisa looks at her pleadingly, “Please, I can’t bear it, not so hard.”

Johanna walks around Lisa a bit, “Why do you run away?”

“I don’t know!”

Johanna strikes again, aiming for Lisa’s slit but misses by millimeters.

“Why do you flee?”

“I … I feel trapped. I can’t breathe, I don’t know what it is.”

Johanna strikes again, this time hitting Lisa’s labia. Lisa howls, starts sobbing. Johanna hits directly again.

“Why do you run away?”

Lisa hesitates, Johanna strikes as hard as she can on Lisa’s breasts. Lisa screams. Johanna hits a second time, Lisa can barely keep her composure.

“Why do you run away?”

“I feel trapped,” Lisa offers.

Johanna relentlessly strikes several times, hitting her groin. Lisa hangs helplessly from the ropes, completely undone, shouting loudly, “Because I’m scared! I’m scared, okay? I’m afraid of everything. Of my fiancé. Of people in the city. At a party. Nowhere is safe!”

“What are you afraid of?”

“I’m just scared!”

Johanna hits her several times with all her strength on the tits. “Of what?”

“I’m afraid someone will kill me! I don’t trust anyone! They will kill me, it’s only a matter of time! It’s only a matter of time until it happens, it’s getting closer, and there’s nothing I can do about it!”

She sobs, hanging limply from the ropes.

Johanna puts the whip away, lifts Lisa’s chin. “I think we’ve found the truth.”

She gives Lisa a kiss on the mouth. Then she unties Lisa’s hands and feet. Johanna gives Lisa some time to compose herself. Lisa sobs heavily and takes a long time to regain control. Johanna waits patiently.

As soon as she sees that Lisa has composed herself, Johanna continues, “Get up, enough crying. Eyes forward.”

She pulls a curtain aside. Behind it is a thick wooden post that reaches up to the ceiling, just right for tying Lisa to later. In front of it, on a wooden board, stands a half-rounded wooden block, the perfect size to sit astride.

On the wooden block, there’s a wooden dildo attached. Lisa gasps in horror. The dildo is enormous. It’s definitely eight inches long and three inches thick.

“So, you sit on this.”

She points to a small stool.

“There you’ll find some dildos, lube, and oil, so you can prepare your asshole. You have fifteen minutes, then you’ll be sitting on that dildo. If you don’t manage by then, I’ll tie you up and push an even bigger one into your ass. The clock is ticking.”

Johanna sits down in an armchair. She watches as Lisa hurriedly starts to loosen and stretch her sphincter. Slowly and with enjoyment, Johanna masturbates to the sight.

She has set up a digital clock so Lisa is constantly confronted with the running time. It excites her to see how Lisa forcibly widens her anus. After ten minutes, Lisa makes her first attempt to sit on the massive dildo. Her face contorts, she grits her teeth, but she can’t relax enough and has to stop.

Johanna says to Lisa in a sarcastic tone, “Well? What’s the matter? Is your little pampered asshole not big enough for the wooden rod? Doesn’t it want to fit in? Such a nuisance that it’s so big. Guess you’ll have to stretch a bit more, huh?”

Lisa continues to stretch her anus. Just before the time runs out, Lisa makes a second attempt. With a face twisted in pain, she slides onto the dildo.

“Well, I knew it would fit. See, it went in at the end.”

Lisa breathes heavily, trying to accommodate the pain in her anus.

Johanna immediately wraps leather straps around Lisa’s thighs to secure her to the wooden block. Then around her calves. The wooden parts are prepared with corresponding buckles. Then she wraps a rope around the post and Lisa, at her rib level. She lifts Lisa’s arms over her head and pulls them back. She puts cuffs on her wrists and connects them with a leather strap.

“Lisa, we’re going to practice some discipline now, okay?”

Lisa looks at her with reddened eyes. She’s close to tears. “We’re going to find out now if you can endure your pain in silence.”

Johanna fetches a large hammer and big wooden nails from behind one of the curtains.

“If you scream, I will nail your feet to the wooden board.”

With a look of sheer horror, Lisa stares at the hammer and nails.

“Oh, and before I forget: the same goes for begging, whining, and pleading. Repeat after me: Please hurt me.”

Lisa swallows hard and repeats, “Please hurt me!”

“First, we’ll get your hands into a better position.”

Johanna attaches a rope to the wrist cuffs, which leads through a pulley on the wall. With it, she pulls Lisa’s hands further back. Lisa isn’t very flexible, and Johanna notices she quickly reaches her limit. Her face contorts with pain. She starts to pant as Johanna pulls her hands even further. She wants to scream but still has herself under control.

Next, Johanna has a box with a cable leading to a metal rod with an insulated handle.

“Ready for the electric shocks?”

With a tearful voice, Lisa says, “I’m ready. Please shock me.”

Johanna turns on the device, adjusts the voltage with a dial.

Johanna touches the rod to Lisa’s thigh. Lisa’s muscles tense up. Johanna gives her a moment’s break, turns the dial a bit higher, and presses the rod against her feet. After a short time, Lisa sits there with a face streaming with tears. Johanna holds the rod directly between her legs, pressing it into Lisa’s slit.

Desperately, she shakes her head back and forth, tries to stand up, but she can do nothing. Again and again, her mouth opens to scream, but Lisa just manages to control herself.

“Enough of that.”

Johanna turns off the device and sets the box aside.

Without saying anything, Johanna takes out a small box and opens it. Inside are needles. Long needles, about thirty centimeters long.

She kneels right in front of Lisa, smiling at her. She places the first needle at the base of Lisa’s left breast. Not on the nipple or the areola, but at the side, right at the base of the breast.

She looks Lisa directly in the eyes, “And now, in it goes.”

She pushes the needle very slowly through Lisa’s breast, all the while looking into Lisa’s tearful eyes. Lisa’s lips tremble, her upper body shakes. Then Johanna takes a second, third, and fourth needle, until both breasts have two needles each piercing through them. Lisa breathes heavily, unable to control her trembling anymore.

To finish, Johanna puts on a latex glove, takes a jar of chili paste. She dips two fingers deep into the jar. Then she reaches between Lisa’s legs and pushes those two fingers as deep as they can go into Lisa’s vagina.

At that same moment, Lisa screams loudly. All the pent-up pain releases as Johanna generously spreads the chili paste inside her. She screams as loud as she can, only stopping to catch her breath and scream again, while tears roll down her face.

Johanna almost touched herself with the chili-covered hand. Lisa’s screaming nearly brings her to orgasm on its own. She rips the glove off her hand. Then she presses her own pussy against Lisa’s mouth, which is still screaming. The screams are muffled by Johanna’s vulva, she grinds against Lisa’s face, and Johanna has a massive orgasm. She moans while her lower body trembles and continues to press against the screaming Lisa.

Eventually, her orgasm subsides. Lisa’s face is completely smeared with tears and Johanna’s juices. Lisa has also stopped screaming. Johanna sits down on the floor in front of Lisa, on her bottom with legs spread wide. The two look at each other, wordlessly. Both are breathing heavily. There’s nothing more to say. Both understand.

Now comes the moment I was afraid of, Johanna thinks to herself. I was scared of this. That I really have to do what I threatened. I can’t back out now, but I’m scared to do it. She just sits there for minutes, feeling her fear. Lisa sits opposite her, looking at Johanna. She feels her fear, her helplessness. In a bizarre way, she feels comforted by this helplessness.

Lisa opens her mouth, “It’s okay. Please nail my feet down now. I want this.”

Johanna gets up. First, she takes a vibrator, pushes it against Lisa’s slit, and secures it to the wooden block with duct tape. She turns it on, setting it directly to the highest level. Lisa gasps.

Then she takes the hammer and one of the large nails. She places it on the sole of the foot pointing upwards. She has no knowledge of foot anatomy or where best to place it. Just anywhere. Then she swings the hammer down, driving the nail through Lisa’s foot.

Lisa has no strength left to scream and just whimpers and moans in pain. An immense anger rises in Johanna, releasing with each strike. She drives a second nail into the same foot. Then a third, before moving to the second foot. She nails this foot with several nails as well. She stands up, looks at Lisa.

Lisa looks at her with a mix of arousal, pain, and relief, “Now you have to nail my hands down too.”

Lisa’s hands are trembling. Johanna holds the left hand firmly, places a large nail, and hammers it through the hand into the wood. Then she nails down her right hand. Lisa only whimpers now. She looks at her feet and hands. Blood flows from the wounds, but apparently, she hasn’t hit any major veins or arteries; the bleeding is contained.

As a final touch, she attaches two sharp nipple clamps to Lisa’s nipples.

Johanna leaves Lisa sitting there, exits the room, and turns off the light. She goes to take a shower and reflects on what she has done.

Afterward, she returns to Lisa. Lisa is trembling with pain; her body is just at the limit of what it can endure. A little longer, and she will lose consciousness.

She examines her work. Has she inflicted enough pain on Lisa? Or does she need more? When Johanna started the session, she had felt a desire within her to destroy Lisa. At that time, she couldn’t admit it, but she wanted to annihilate, destroy, obliterate her. That feeling is now gone.

She looks at Lisa. She still feels pleasure from Lisa’s pain, but at the same time, she wants to care for her. It’s enough now; the poor woman needs to recover, Johanna thinks.

Step by step, she releases Lisa. She pulls out the nails, disinfects the holes, and bandages them. She removes the needles from her breasts. She unties the ropes and unbuckles the straps. Johanna has to support Lisa to help her off the dildo. Lisa is completely exhausted.

“Come with me.”

Johanna takes the battered Lisa to her room. Lisa can barely walk, leaning heavily on Johanna and carefully placing only her heels on the ground.

“Lie down.” Lisa lies down in Johanna’s bed. Johanna joins her, as the big spoon.

“Hold me,” says Lisa.

Johanna wraps her arms around her, and Lisa begins to cry bitterly. She holds Lisa in her arms until the next morning.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

Please let me know your thoughts and comment abundantly!
    What do you think happens next?

6. carel0180

carel0180 Porn Surfer

Good story. build up from Lisa not wanting anything to do with women is at a good pace.
    The things she has to do also build up at a steady pace not starting with the most extreem tasks immediatly but gradualy teaching her what is expected of her.

To reply on your previous question, softer stuff can also be good as long as it carries the story but to me, in fiction, there are no limits (just some turn offs) to how hard it can become.
    it can have shit, animals, torture that leave marks or even death in it as long is it builds up/has the right pace to it and there is an erotic component to it.
    Reading through a few topics on this forum i found a lot of users like incest. That for me rubs the wrong way, especially with an age difference.

Two "errors" in the text. a Russian word for blackmail and a German line were Lisa needs to face the wall while they watch a movie.
    Makes me wonder what the original language of this story was. I guess German as Germany is the original location of these stories.
    Somewhere in the other stories i also read the name of a club: nachtsplitter. This was a television program in 1994 in Germany which matches the time and place of the story.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. <3
    I don't get the incest thing either. Besides there being legal issues around it where I come from (even legal issues in having it in a novel).

The original language is indeed German, and yes, there seems to be a leftover German sentence xD
    The компромат is a stylistic choice, I used the Russian word on purpose. (And it's not the word for blackmail but the word for the blackmail material ;) )

Not sure what TV program you are referring to. I'm not aware of any show of that name and neither is the internet. Maybe you mean something with a similar name? The name of the club isn't meant as a reference.

I'm curious what you will think of the next chapters or if you will anticipate the direction the story will go.

8. carel0180

carel0180 Porn Surfer

Nachtsplitter will be a concidens.
    https://www.hs.fi/suomi/art-2000003353805.html shows a TV guide of 1994 with at 0.55h a show called kanal4 with "nachtsplitter" as theme/episode name or something like that.

A had not read the last part of the chapter yet. Really good. Wonder what is next that will go even beyond this.
    If it gets any worse (not the story but the actions done in it) i would think somebody will die (while reaching an orgasm).
    i hope it will have some group action, maybe some more watersports.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    1. MissMorgenthau
      Glad you enjoy the novel. I'd wager that you might be surprised as to where the plot goes in the next two chapters.

MissMorgenthau, Oct 4, 2024