1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

Johanna Morgenthau and the Search for the Cinnamon Ice Cream

An erotic novel.
    The plot takes place in Germany in 1994, in an unnamed city.
    All characters in the story are at least 18 years old.

Link to Chapter 1
    Link to Chapter 2
    Link to Chapter 3
    Link to Chapter 4

Link to Chapter 5

Chapter Six: To be a Monster

The Cave

The next morning, Lisa and Johanna wake up together. Lisa is glowing with happiness. The two of them lie in bed, holding hands, and savor the warm sunlight that streams through the window, casting a gentle glow over Johanna’s bed.

Lisa breaks the peaceful silence. “I’ve always been afraid. My whole life. I was scared of the other children, terrified of intimacy, afraid that my fiancé would leave me, and anxious about so many other things.”

She pauses for a moment, her voice trembling slightly. “I was constantly living in fear that someone would harm me if I didn’t do what they wanted.”

A single tear escapes, sliding down her cheek. “But now, the fear is gone. Now, I feel free. I survived, and everything is okay.”

Johanna gently kisses her on the forehead. “What will you do now?”

Lisa remains silent for a while, lost in thought. Finally, she responds, “I think I’ll try to win my fiancé back.”

“That sounds lovely. Let me know if you need any help—I’m here for you,” Johanna offers warmly.

“Thank you,” Lisa replies, her voice soft with gratitude. “But first, I need to recover. And I want you to know that I’ll always be devoted to you. If you ever need anything, I’m at your service.”

Johanna waves her hand dismissively. “You don’t have to do that anymore.”

“But I want to,” Lisa insists. “You don’t have to take me up on it, but the offer stands.”

Johanna points to Lisa’s feet. “Do they still hurt?”

“Oh, just a little. I just can’t walk,” Lisa says, chuckling.

Michael then enters the room, wrapping his arms around both women in a comforting embrace. Lisa struggles to stand, her body still weak. Michael gently examines her hands, feet, and the other visible injuries, his expression soft and free of any judgment or anger.

“Come on, let’s get a doctor to take a look at your wounds,” he says, his voice calm and reassuring.

With tender care, he lifts Lisa into his arms and carries her out of the room.

Later, Michael returns to Johanna. His face is filled with pride as he says, “I knew you would succeed with Lisa. I’m so proud of you.”

Johanna exhales in relief. “I’m glad it brought her some peace. There were moments when I really worried that I might accidentally kill her. But now, I think I can trust myself a little more. Do you think I went too far? The session with Lisa was pretty brutal.”

Michael shakes his head and gently kisses her on the forehead.

After a brief pause, he continues, “I believe you’re ready now.”

“Ready for what?”

“It’s time for you to get to know yourself.”

“What do you mean by that?”

But Michael doesn’t elaborate. He simply says, “Come with me.”

He leads her to the basement of the villa.

“Are we going back to the Roman Bath?” Johanna asks, her curiosity piqued.

“So many questions. No, not this time. There’s a place even deeper. The bath was built over a natural cave, beneath the villa.”

Johanna’s eyes light up mischievously. “Oh my God, do you have your own Batcave? How cool is that? Are we going to take the Batmobile for a spin?”

She tugs playfully at his arm. “Please, please, let’s drive the Batmobile!”

Michael grins.

They pass the entrance to the ancient bath. Michael instructs Johanna to leave her clothes there. Once she has undressed, he takes an old lantern from a small cupboard, lights it, and hands it to her. Then, he unlocks a heavy fireproof door.

“From here on, you have to venture into the Batcave alone. This is something you must face by yourself.”

He nudges Johanna towards the door, but she hesitates, pushing back.

“Wait, hold on! What’s waiting for me in there? What am I supposed to do?”

“That’s the point—to discover what you will do. Now go!”

He gently pushes Johanna through the door and closes it behind her, locking her in. Great, Johanna thinks, this isn’t creepy at all. I should definitely save my progress here. You could slip and die just on these stairs. And who knows what kind of chthonic creatures are waiting for me down there, and I didn’t even bring any chocolate bars to appease them.

She begins to descend the staircase. It leads into a natural cave, partially enhanced and straightened with stone walls. The steps are partly carved from the rock itself, partly made from large stone blocks. The construction style is unlike anything she’s ever seen—the massive stone blocks fit together perfectly, with razor-thin seams and no mortar. Carefully, she continues down the slightly damp steps.

The staircase takes her deep underground, much deeper than she would have thought possible. The air is filled with the scent of moss. When she finally reaches the bottom, the lantern reveals a vast stalactite cave. Beside the base of the stairs is an underground lake. The lantern’s light isn’t strong enough to reveal the bottom, leaving the water in an inky darkness.

Most of the cave remains in its natural state, but a section near the stairs has been artificially constructed. The floor is flat and made from the same massive stone blocks. Above it is a dome supported by columns. It probably once displayed a relief or mosaic, but only a few fragments remain. In the center of the floor is a large, carved basalt block, its base leads into the ground. The sides are covered in reliefs depicting non-human creatures in various acts of copulation.

Johanna sets down the lantern. Its light isn’t very strong, and the cave around her fades into darkness. She sits on the basalt block, looking around. Surprisingly, the block is pleasantly warm. What exactly is she supposed to do here? The place is impressive, but why exactly is she here?

Suddenly, Johanna notices a shadow moving. She hears footsteps. Breathing. Someone or something is here with her. She knows she should be afraid, but the fear doesn’t come. Odd. Well, then.

She lies back on the large basalt block. The stone feels pleasantly warm, its hardness somehow comforting, almost invitingly comfortable. She reflects on the past weeks, her hands wandering to her breasts, caressing them. Her hand then slides down to her slit, slowly massaging the moisture there.

She senses something climbing onto the block, at first intangible like a wisp of smoke wafting over her. She continues to rub her slit, moaning softly. For a moment, her eyes are closed. She knows someone is kneeling between her legs, leaning over her. She hears a voice, a familiar female voice, “I see you’ve started without me. That’s not very polite. Are we being a naughty girl?”

She opens her eyes to see herself. Another Johanna. They lock eyes, both with radiant green eyes. Or is this Johanna, and she herself is something else?

This other Johanna has small, twisted horns on her head. Cute. And pointed ears. Also cute. Her eyes have vertical pupils, like a cat’s.

The other Johanna crawls over her, lithe like a lover, their breasts touching, sending a gentle electric shock between them, an indescribable sensation. She grins, and Johanna is startled. A predator’s smile, with long canines and sharp teeth.

She presses her predatory mouth onto Johanna’s and kisses her. Johanna can’t help but kiss back. The feeling is incredible, sweet and soft, she melts into this kiss, could continue for an eternity. Johanna’s hands gently run through Johanna’s hair, scratching her scalp affectionately. Their breasts rub softly against each other. She whispers, „You are so beautiful.“

Johanna kisses her breasts, her tongue playing with the nipples, eliciting a moan of pleasure from her lips.

“Yes, ah, keep going.”

Johanna breathes into her ear, kisses her neck. Then she opens her predatory mouth wide, her long tongue licking over her lips. She presses her sharp canines against Johanna’s neck, teasing with the threat of a bite. Johanna moans louder. She kisses her breasts again, her tongue trailing down her stomach. Then, with deliberate slowness, she sinks her long, pointed teeth into her neck. The pain is minimal, yet exquisitely pleasurable.

Her body arches, pushing into an almost unnatural arch. She’s on the brink of climax from the sensation alone. She feels the blood slowly trickling out. For a moment, she wants to surrender to the sweet, delicious pain, to lose herself completely in this bloody bite. But then she grabs Johanna by the horns and flips her onto her back, straddling her. Johanna licks her blood-stained lips.

“Enjoy this moment with me,” she says.

Her hand reaches for Johanna’s pussy, fingers delving into the dripping wet slit. They start to pleasure each other, hands working in tandem, rubbing each other’s clits gently. They kiss again, the taste of blood mingling with their passion.

One slides fingers into the other’s love canal, reciprocated in kind. They gaze into each other’s eyes, admiring the beautiful face, those radiant green eyes, that perfect body, as they finger each other, lost in mutual ecstasy.

Johanna withdraws her fingers from the slit, crawling down her body. She licks every inch of her skin. The pointed teeth flash a grin at her, then she begins to lap at her pussy. Johanna arches her back into a bow. She feels an orgasm approaching.

“Let it happen. You will enjoy it, surrender to it.”

She opens her predatory mouth once more, lowering her sharp teeth into Johanna’s vulva. An overwhelming wave of pleasure courses through her. Johanna is on the verge of giving in, but once again, she gathers her resolve.

She throws the other Johanna onto her back again, positioning herself between her legs, propping up her upper body, and staring intensely into her eyes, “I will show you who’s in charge here. You will now surrender to pleasure.”

The horned Johanna looks back defiantly, writhing beneath her, pushing her mound upwards in challenge.

Johanna focuses. She’s not exactly sure on what, it’s an ancient instinct, escaping from a locked part of her mind.

She kneels before the other Johanna, focusing on her vulva, on her vagina. She feels an incredible tingling, an immense power in her lower abdomen, a throbbing pain, as if a sealed energy is escaping. Slowly, an acorn-shaped head begins to emerge from her opening. She pushes out a beautiful, large penis from her slit, like a seedling slowly stretching towards the sun from the earth.

Fascinated and shocked, she watches her own sex, barely able to believe what she sees. Then she looks back at the other Johanna, who watches the spectacle with equal astonishment.

“Now, you’re going to experience something.”

She grabs the horned Johanna by the hips, positions herself, and slides her brand new, rigid cock into her pussy. Johanna tries to push her away with her hand at first, but as soon as the cock enters her, she leans back with a loud moan, her eyes rolling back in pleasure.

She begins to fuck Johanna vigorously. She’s fascinated by the sensation between her legs. How it feels to have a penis. It’s so—different. Yet at the same time, it feels as if she’s always known this sensation; it’s new yet eerily familiar.

She thrusts the full length of her new, large cock into her. She bends over her, grabs her arms, and pins them to the basalt block. Johanna writhes beneath her as she works her love tunnel intensely. She squirms and moans until she quivers in her first climax. Johanna can feel the orgasm herself, as if they’re sharing the climax, like a single organism.

Johanna pulls out her still rock-hard cock.

“You think that was all? We haven’t even properly started.”

She turns Horned-Johanna around onto all fours and kneels behind her, one leg propped up. She holds her by the hips and positions her cock at Johanna’s anus.

“So, ready?”

“Oh God!”

Then Johanna slowly pushes her new cock into the other’s ass. She inhales sharply and moans. Johanna grabs her hair, pulling her head back by her hair, and starts to fuck her ass. She grabs onto the horns, holding the other Johanna by her horns, squatting behind her, and thrusts her cock into her anus again and again.

She reaches around her hip and rubs her wet slit while she fucks her in the ass. She channels all her anger, all her fury into fucking the other Johanna. She continues until a second orgasm washes over Johanna. She experiences this climax too, not coming herself, but feeling the orgasm as if it were her own.

She lies on her back and commands, “Now, you will ride me. Sit on me.”

The other Johanna obeys, straddling her, sitting on her cock, and begins to ride up and down. She picks up speed, her cries of pleasure growing louder.

Johanna sits up, holding Johanna in her lap. They wrap their arms around each other, kissing deeply, their tongues playing with each other, dancing an ancient dance in their mouths. The horned Johanna sits in her lap, sliding up and down on her cock as they kiss passionately, their bodies pressed tightly together. Blood trickles down their chins.

An orgasm approaches, sweeping over both of them. They scream out their ecstasy. It feels unlike anything she’s ever experienced in her life. She starts to ejaculate inside Johanna, and at the same time, she can feel something spurting into her. Their bodies tremble in their shared orgasm for minutes.

Both lean back, drenched in sweat and exhausted as if after a marathon.

Johanna reaches between her counterpart’s legs into her vagina and pulls out a large amount of the semen, tasting it. It doesn’t taste like semen at all; it’s sweet and intoxicating. She thinks: this must be the legendary nectar the gods drank on Olympus. This must be what the Soma tastes like.

She takes more of her cum and feeds it to the other Johanna, who eagerly licks and swallows it from her hand. She continues until no more juice can be found. Meanwhile, her surreal penis shrinks back and disappears into her vagina. She feels around, inserting her fingers into her canal, but there’s nothing left.

The horned Johanna looks at her, completely intoxicated by her essence, “You have won. I submit to you. I humbly ask to be allowed to become a part of you.”

She speaks with a firm voice, and Johanna knows she means it sincerely and honestly. She embraces the other Johanna and kisses her on the mouth. This Johanna turns into smoke, and Johanna inhales her, not through her mouth but through her vagina, drawing the smoke into her pleasure cave. She feels her inside, feels how she becomes a part of her, spreading throughout her body.

She lies there on the ancient altar for a while until she finally rises, overwhelmed with joy, and climbs the steps.

At the top, Michael greets her. She nestles into his arms, and he holds her for a long time. A few tears roll down her face.

“Now everything makes sense. We’ve come together.”

Michael gently strokes her hair. He carries her to the conservatory, where she lies in the pool, basking in the sun. Late in the evening, she makes her way to Michael’s room. She hasn’t dressed since the cave, walking through the house naked.

She sneaks in, crawls under his blanket, and snuggles up to him. He pulls her close and kisses her softly, deeply, and for a long time. Then she rests her head on his chest.

“Did you know all along what I am, who is inside me?”

“More or less. The details aren’t always clear right from the start.”

“From the start? You saw it in the Nachtsplitter, on the evening when the Bellegardes were there, right?”

“Yes, it was immediately obvious. You looked lost, unable to find yourself, wandering through the night.”

She gives him another kiss. “Thank you for finding me. And you? You’re not like me, you’re something else, yes?”

“Yes.”

“And what?”

“You’ll learn to see it for yourself. That’s much more valuable than if I give you a lecture now.”

“Oh, come on! Are we rare?”

“Questions upon questions. But that’s probably inevitable. Yes, we are rare.”

Johanna has a thousand more questions, but it’s okay like this. The questions in her mind are no longer tormenting or urgent; they wait patiently, take a number, and sit down. Content, she falls asleep on Michael’s chest.

When she wakes up the next morning, in a half-sleep state, she has a silent dialogue with the other Johanna. They want to explore what they can do with their new power. Johanna knows immediately what her first mission will be.

2. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

To Visit an old Friend

It’s late at night. Johanna sneaks through the hallway of the dilapidated apartment building. She is naked, but no one sees her. She merges with the shadows, her body becoming like liquid darkness.

A hungry specter flowing up the staircase.

Here: Apartment 4B. She simply flows under the door. She hadn’t even suspected such a thing was possible, but now she’s inside the apartment. Still, she’s not entirely sure she isn’t imagining all this. All the same.

The apartment is cluttered, smelling stale. How glad Johanna is not to have ended up here. She looks around. The man is in the bedroom, a woman in the living room, bathed in the flicker of the television, the scent of her last joint still lingering in the air. Johanna has no idea who the woman is, but she knows she won’t be here much longer.

Johanna turns off the TV. The woman fumbles in the dark for the remote. Johanna sits on her, her eyes glowing a luminous green in the dark. The young woman freezes in fear, paralyzed like prey caught in a predator’s gaze.

Johanna sniffs her, leans forward, and licks her neck. She tastes of fear. She bites into her neck, her long canines piercing the woman’s flesh. The blood doesn’t taste particularly good.

Johanna releases the bite. The skin seals itself behind her teeth. She grabs the woman with her left hand between her legs, with her right around her throat, squeezing.

She whispers, “You’re leaving now. You will never come back. You will never see him again.”

The woman’s heart pounds, her breath heavy. As soon as Johanna gets off her, she grabs her bag and flees from the apartment. Johanna smiles in the darkness, licking her blood-stained lips.

Now for the young man. In the hallway, there’s a tall mirror. She examines herself. The beautiful, twisted horns. The glowing green eyes. The long fingernails, almost like claws. She smiles at her reflection.

She proceeds to the bedroom. He’s already asleep. Perfect. She creeps to the bed, gently pulls the blanket aside, and slides onto the bed. She positions herself atop the man, slowly moving her lower body, rubbing against his penis which eagerly grows.

His head moves, he mumbles something unintelligible, but continues to sleep. She reaches between her legs and guides his rod into her cavern. Slowly, she begins to ride him, cautiously.

Johanna feels electrified. With increasing fervor, she moves her hips. There’s a hunger within her, a hunger long unsatisfied. A hunger in her vagina. Her vagina sucks, absorbs something. It takes in his life force, distributing it throughout her body. An insane sensation.

The man starts to sweat profusely, tossing his head from side to side. Her claws dig into his chest. His hands try to grasp her, but Johanna holds him down effortlessly. She continues to ride him, absorbing his life force.

“Wake up.”

He snaps his eyes open, looking at her with horror.

“Hello, Björn. Did you miss me? We never really had a proper closure. Didn’t you tell me you wanted me forever? Or did I just imagine that?”

He recognizes her. He stammers, “You … what …”

A pained moan escapes his lips.

“La … Janine?”

Johanna hisses at him angrily; he doesn’t even remember her name. He’s paralyzed, caught in the same terror as the woman. She kisses him, bites into his lips, tasting his blood.

She dismounts from him, crawling back until she’s seated between his legs. She holds his cock, with her other hand squeezing his balls harshly. She licks his shaft once, then extends her canines, long and pointed teeth. She envelopes his cock with her mouth and bites down. The sharp teeth effortlessly pierce the flesh of his penis. She sucks and sucks while Björn moans helplessly and in despair. His moan is a rattling, tortured sound as Johanna drains his cock.

Finally, a massive fountain of semen erupts from his cock, splattering everywhere over him and Johanna. She releases his now limp penis.

She inspects his penis; there are no wounds or bite marks. There is some blood, but no injuries. Strange. Strange, but convenient—she isn’t here to kill anyone.

Then she looks at Björn. His eyes are sunken, his face gaunt, his lips trembling. He looks as if he’s aged fifty years. With his last ounce of strength, he reaches out a hand towards Johanna, but he can’t reach her.

Johanna slides off the bed. An eerie strength fills her. She takes a deep breath. She can hear the other residents in the building. She perceives the soft, steady beating of their hearts. She can even smell them.

She leaves the apartment, gliding into 4A across the hall. She doesn’t really understand how she passes through doors; it happens intuitively. It seems it will only work in the dark.

It’s neater here. Smells better too. She sneaks into the bedroom. A couple sleeps in the spooning position in bed. She sniffs at them, bringing her head very close to the two.

He dreams of driving a piece of farm machinery across fields. She dreams of her boss spanking her with a ruler.

Johanna recoils. How does she know this? It startles her, yet at the same time, it’s incredibly fascinating. She can see what they are dreaming.

She could stay, play some more, but she’s had enough for tonight. She’s still half-intoxicated from the power she took from Björn. She sneaks up to the roof of the apartment building, sits at the edge, and gazes over the city park, looking at the moon. The moon gazes back, and she feels a warm, loving sensation, of being seen and cherished.

She stands up, wings unfurling from her back. Leathery wings, like those of a bat. Where exactly do these come from, Johanna wonders, there’s hardly room in my back for them. The thought dissipates.

With apprehension, she peers over the edge down to the street below. Are these wings really real? Or is she just imagining all of this? Could she be high? Would they find her on the street in the morning, scraped off the pavement, with madness diagnosed posthumously?

She stands there for a long time, contemplating this thought. Then she lets herself fall forward. She’s genuinely surprised when her wings actually support her. She glides over the street into the city park. With effort, she veers left and right. Control is difficult; it’s like learning to walk, where at first, one is incredibly clumsy. She screams and stretches her arms forward as she hurtles towards a cherry tree, inevitably colliding with it.

She falls through the canopy, grabs hold of a branch for a moment, then falls, hitting the ground with an ungraceful thud.

She feels herself over. Nothing broken. She has to laugh loudly. Intoxicated and content, she makes her way back home.

What will she call what she took from Björn? Energy won’t do, it reminds her too much of physics class. Strength is for men. Prana? No, that word is for the older women in yoga classes.

She thinks of the book ‚The Coming Race’ she’s currently reading. I’ll call it Vril, Johanna decides.

3. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

The Math Teacher

At school, her thoughts constantly wander. It feels so surreal to be sitting in class. Then she has to smirk; the student is the secret identity of the superheroine Johanna. Or perhaps she is a supervillain? What could her name be?

She ponders what she wants to do. She could drop out after the 12th grade. Marie had suggested that she switch to a private school—with Michael’s help, she could even afford it. The teacher’s tedious drivel condenses at her ears. Mrs. Wagner is once again lecturing her about homework and exam preparation. She considers defending herself by mentioning her nighttime flying accidents in the city park, but decides against it.

She needs to figure out what these new powers are all about. To experiment with what she can do. Monika Wagner would be the perfect test subject.

She spends the next two days reading the grimoire. This time with Michael’s permission and in the study. She still can’t read the script, but she has the feeling that it makes sense in an uncanny way.

She also looks at other books in the library. Reads about the Coptic language. She understands hardly anything, but it’s like learning to swim. First, dive into the letters, paddle around a bit, and it’ll come together.

Then she sets off. Sören has gotten her Mrs. Wagner’s address. It’s exhilarating to wander naked through the city at night. Others sunbathe in bikinis during the day. She bathes naked in the moonlight at night. As she walks through the park, she tries to spread her wings, but nothing happens. Did I imagine it? Probably the Vril is just depleted.

The teacher lives in a chic suburban house. Johanna sneaks into the house through the skylight, into the Wagners’ bedroom. She watches them for a while as they sleep, dreaming.

The man moves restlessly back and forth. She slowly pulls the blanket off both of them, examining them. The man looks boring. Thin arms, a scrawny upper body, already losing hair, with a sour smell. Monika, on the other hand, is very pretty. Full lips, beautiful facial features, a light brown pixie cut, a round but not too plump body shape. A long neck, as if made for biting.

She pulls down the man’s shorts. He continues snoring as his cock stands upright. He doesn’t wake from her touches; if anything, it seems to push him deeper into the dream world, separating him from the waking world.

He’s also a teacher, dreaming of a tryst with a student. His penis is fully erect. Johanna considers riding him but decides instead to simply bite into his cock and suck out his energy that way. Just to be sure, she checks his penis afterward; again, no holes from her teeth. She leaves the drained man to his restless deep sleep and turns her attention to Monika.

She sits on Monika, looking at the pretty 32-year-old, still intoxicated from the energy she drew from the man. Gently, she lays her head on Monika’s chest, listening to her dreams.

Monika dreams of standing naked in front of the class, teaching. She hands out test papers, and as a reward, she performs oral sex on the best student.

Do all teachers dream such things about their students, or was this just an exception with these two? She would definitely need to conduct further research on this topic. She delves deeper into Monika’s fantasies. She has found something useful, something she can work with.

She pinches Monika’s nipples, waking her up, and Monika looks up at Johanna in shock.

Johanna makes a “Shhh!” sound and looks into her eyes.

Monika stares back, as if hypnotized.

“What … what do you want?” is all Monika manages to say.

Johanna continues to stare, rubbing her lower body against Monika’s.

“I know about the naughty fantasies you have about your students.”

She opens her mouth, baring her sharp teeth, and hisses at Monika fiercely.

“All those stories about monsters waiting under your bed to eat you, they’re all true.”

She traces her sharp claws over Monika’s breasts, pressing the tips into her flesh. Then she runs her claws over Monika’s face. She feels Monika beginning to wet herself.

Johanna pushes Monika’s head to the side, presses her mouth against her neck, and gently presses her teeth against the skin, but then pulls back. She crawls back until she’s kneeling between her legs. She presses her mouth onto Monika’s vulva, extends her teeth, and bites pleasurably into Monika’s shame. Her teeth sink deep into the labia.

First the man’s Vril, then Monika’s. Johanna is completely intoxicated but disciplines herself to stop and not take too much. The woman still has to make it to school. She gives Monika a bloody kiss on the mouth.

“I am a predator, you are prey. Do we understand each other?”

Monika is completely frozen.

Johanna presses her fingers to Monika’s forehead, “Sleep.”

Monika’s eyes roll back, falling immediately into a restless, almost delirious sleep. She moves restlessly beneath her, sighing. Johanna turns her head to the side and begins whispering into Monika’s ear, “Tomorrow at school, we’ll take a little trip, and we’ll do something you’ve long dreamed of. You will obey me nicely, yes?”

She senses, she smells, how her words penetrate Monika’s dream and take root there.

“I’ll take you behind the old workshop tomorrow. That will make you really wet, and you’ll do exactly what I tell you. We’ll take some photos of you.”

Johanna repeats her instructions a few more times until she feels they are firmly anchored in Monika’s mind.

Would this work? Would these thoughts stay in Monika’s head? What exactly would she remember? Johanna has a thousand questions and is eager to test tomorrow how it has affected Monika.

The next day at school, Johanna grabs Thomas in the morning, “Hey, listen, I need you today.”

Thomas grins, “Another one of your crazy plans?”

“Ha. So I’m crazy?”

“Your plans are crazy. I love your crazy plans. And you. Tell me, what should I do?”

“Be at the storage room behind the old school workshop during the first big break. The door on the back side.”

Thomas nods, “Your wish is my command, my daring secret agent.”

In the second period, Johanna has math with Mrs. Wagner. Mrs. Wagner looks intimidated when greeting Johanna, leaving Johanna alone for the entire class.

After the lesson, Johanna approaches Mrs. Wagner, “I urgently need to show you something, it’s about one of your students. Can you come with me for a moment?”

“What’s it about?”

Johanna fumbles artificially, “I … well … I don’t think I can explain it like that. You just have to come with me.”

Mrs. Wagner starts to respond, then nods and follows Johanna. Johanna is thrilled; she hadn’t imagined it would be this easy. They head to the storage room where she sent Thomas.

“In there.”

She pushes both of them into the storage room.

She sets up a chair in an open space, seating Thomas on it.

Then she places her hands on Monika’s shoulders and whispers to her, “Dear Thomas did get an A on the last test, didn’t he? He deserves a reward, doesn’t he? You want to reward your best students, right? You’ve always dreamed of rewarding your top students in a very special way.” She smiles at Monika. It’s extremely difficult because it’s daytime, but Johanna does her best to show Monika her sharp teeth.

Then she grabs Monika by the hair, gently pulling her to the floor. Monika looks at Johanna pleadingly but can’t manage to say anything and eventually allows Johanna to guide her by the hair until she’s on all fours.

She leads Monika to Thomas, who watches the entire scene in disbelief.

“Now, it’s time for Thomas’s very special reward!” Johanna says in a tone that brooks no argument.

With trembling hands, Monika unzips Thomas’s pants and takes out his penis. She looks uncertainly at Johanna, who gives her a stern look. She looks Thomas in the eyes, then slowly lowers her mouth over his penis and begins to give him oral sex.

She looks up at him again and asks, “Do you like your reward, Thomas?”

“Yes, keep going, that feels so good!”

With renewed vigor, Monika continues to perform oral sex on Thomas. She’s good at it, Johanna notes.

Johanna lets Monika continue and pulls out a SLR camera from her school bag. She starts taking photos of the two, making sure the faces are clearly visible. Monika seems not to really notice the camera.

“So, Mrs. Wagner, Thomas should get to see something too, right? That would only be fair, I think.”

She pulls Monika up by her hair. Monika starts to undress in front of Thomas.

He stares at her in disbelief. Johanna beckons Thomas over to her.

Thomas stands up and starts to touch Monika. He kneads her breasts, feels between her legs, then sticks his fingers in her mouth. The teacher willingly allows everything to happen.

Johanna continues taking photos.

Thomas gently pushes Monika into a squatting position, and she continues to give him oral sex. The adventures of the past weeks seem to have lowered Thomas’s inhibitions because he now holds Monika’s head with both hands and thrusts deeply into her mouth.

“I can’t believe it! I’m fucking my math teacher in the mouth!”

To both their surprise, Monika can take his entire length.

Johanna watches them, continuing to take photos.

Thomas orders her, “Get up, bend over that crate there.”

Monika, having exhausted all resistance, willingly bends over the crate. She looks back and says, “Come on, Thomas, I’m ready for your cock.”

Johanna adds, “Face towards me!”

She turns her head, and Thomas quickly steps out of his pants and positions himself behind her. Johanna takes photos as Thomas penetrates her from behind.

He says, “Oh yes, Mrs. Wagner, how’s that? Isn’t it hot to be screwed by a student? Have you always wanted to be fucked by your students?”

With strong thrusts, he works over the teacher, who is moaning with pleasure.

“Yes, oh yes, I’m about to come.”

Johanna interrupts him, “But not there, pull out. Monika, kneel down. Cum on her tits.”

She continues taking photos as Thomas ejaculates on her chest.

“Now put your bra on. No! Don’t wipe it off, put the bra on.”

Monika puts her bra on, pulling it over her cum-covered breasts. Johanna rubs all the semen into the fabric of the bra.

“So, that stays like this for the rest of the day, okay?”

Monika nods.

“Oh, and don’t you want to thank Thomas?”

“Thank you, Thomas.”

“Thank you for what?”

“Thank you for finally fucking me and coming on my tits.”

Johanna and Thomas grin.

“And it goes without saying that everyone here will keep quiet, I assume.”

Monika and Thomas get dressed. They send Monika out, who leaves the storage room completely distraught, wandering aimlessly across the schoolyard.

Thomas and Johanna look at each other and have to laugh. Johanna gives Thomas a passionate kiss.

“Thank you for your cooperation.”

Thomas asks, “I didn’t know you were so keen on watching Mrs. Wagner have sex?”

“Well, it does have something. But that’s not really the point.”

“What then? Revenge for all the bad grades in math?”

“Nah. I just wanted to see if I could get her to do it. And that question has now been answered,” Johanna says with a grin.

Thomas asks, “And how do you get a teacher to do something like that? I mean, even with photos? Did she kill someone and you found the bloody knife or what?”

“Trade secret. For now, you’ll have to be content with your role as a willing accomplice.”

He grins, “I can live well with that role.”

He gives Johanna a quick kiss, and the two leave.

4. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

Charles Bellegarde

Johanna glides through the cold night air. She can now control her direction well enough to avoid colliding with any vegetation, but it only works if she has absorbed a lot of Vril beforehand. And if she starts from somewhere high up. She lands on the roof. She lies flat on the shingles, snuggling against the house like a lover. She listens to the heartbeats of the residents.

The house is old, very old. What dramas must have unfolded here? How many attachés from the Turkish Embassy have been carried through these halls at night? What secret affairs have these thick walls concealed? She takes a deep breath, listens closely, and can hear the faint moans of past lovers within the walls.

There’s a chimney that leads directly into the master bedroom. How convenient, even if she now has some coal dust on her.

She looks around the room. There he is, sleeping peacefully. Johanna’s heart beats faster; she’s excited. This won’t be as easy as with a math teacher. Nervously, she looks around. A small fear creeps up from her shame. No matter. Keep going.

She crawls onto the bed. Smells him, pulls the blanket aside, runs her claws over his torso, licks his neck. She can’t see his dreams; it’s like a wall in his head.

No matter. She licks her lips, her teeth extend. Greedily, she looks at his neck. He opens his eyes wide, looking directly into her green eyes with vertical pupils. She smells no fear; he’s not paralyzed like the others.

He recognizes her almost immediately, “Johanna Morgenthau. What a surprise.”

“Charles Bellegarde. It’s time to meet the monster.”

Johanna opens her mouth, hisses, and moves to bite Charles in the neck. He reaches for the nightstand, grabs a small book, and shoves it between Johanna’s teeth while uttering something in a foreign language.

He seems practiced, not like someone who’s just been surprised by a monster in his sleep, more like someone filing papers in an office. She bites into the book and howls in pain. It burns and corrodes. It’s as if she bit directly into a car battery. Johanna recoils in pain. Hopefully, all her teeth are still intact? Charles grabs her neck with one hand, pushing her onto her back.

He swings out of bed, takes two yellow cloth bands, and reaches for Johanna’s arms. The bands are from a thick fabric and embroidered with red script over their full length. They wrap around her wrists as if by themselves. He throws the other ends of the bands, and they wrap around the two bedposts at the foot of the bed.

She tugs, but the bands hold. The bands continue to wind around the posts until her arms are fully stretched, and she’s kneeling between the posts. She kicks and struggles against the bed, but all her efforts are in vain.

“Let me go, you brute! Let me go right now!”

She tugs in vain against the bands.

“Brute? I’m the brute? Who was trying to bite whom here, my young lady?”

“Oh, that was just going to be a little loving friendship bite, nothing more. You’d definitely like it, I swear. For old times’ sake, you know? We’re not animals.”

“Ah, a friendship bite.”

He holds Johanna’s head by the jaw, turns it to the side, pushes her lips aside to inspect her teeth, scratches at her horns with his fingernail.

Johanna says, annoyed, “Now that’s enough, okay? We’re not at a livestock market. That’s between me and my dentist!”

Charles examines her thoroughly.

“You are indeed a marvelous specimen. Your kind has become truly rare, what a pity. I didn’t notice it at our first meeting, how incredibly inattentive of me. For that, I must indeed apologize.”

Johanna glares at him angrily. What does he see? Why can everyone see something, and she still can’t? She needs to clarify this; it can’t go on like this, where others can see, and she’s blind.

“Tell me, Miss Morgenthau, what did you plan to do with me? Take revenge for our last meeting and that little mishap at the pond?”

“Take revenge? Oh, not at all. The pond turned out to be a blessing. I was rescued by a very polite and hospitable young man. I just wanted to scare you a bit, so you’d allow me to see your daughter.”

He laughs.

“Oh, I see. Yes. Of course. Those are entirely new circumstances now. Of course, I’ll allow you to see her. In fact, I insist upon it.”

Hmm, that was easy, Johanna thinks to herself. He wants his daughter to associate with a monster. And he himself – well, what is he? What kind of power does he have? He’s not like her, Johanna is certain of that. What does that mean for Anna? Does she also have…?

She needs to find out more about these things. She feels like an elementary school student who’s been placed in a university lecture on electrodynamics. If so, then it’s something Anna is either not aware of or barely aware of.

“Your daughter has no idea, does she?”

“My daughter is getting to know herself step by step, just like you. Help her—if you can and want to. But if you confront her with something she’s not ready for, I’ll rip your head off.”

“Nice that we agree on me seeing your daughter. So you can actually untie me now? And anyway, a naked, bound woman in your bedroom, what would your wife say?”

Slowly, he walks around Johanna. “My wife isn’t here.”

He stands behind her, places his hands on her, strokes her skin.

“I think we should be on a first-name basis.”

He caresses her breasts.

Johanna says, “Please, you can’t just grope and fondle me like this here,” but she can’t help but sigh sensually.

She doesn’t want to, but she enjoys the touch. He smells unusual. Not like a human, somehow feral, a bit musky?

“You invaded my bedroom, intended to bite me.”

He strokes her buttocks.

“You’ll have to live with the consequences now.”

His hands glide around her hips and between her legs, feeling her sex.

“Do you know how wet it is down here?”

His fingers gently enter her, rubbing against her clitoris. Johanna moans with pleasure.

“I… please…”

“Please what?”

He pulls his nightshirt over his head. He pulls her by the hips so her feet are on the floor behind the bed. From behind, a penis slides between her legs, moving through the wetness and penetrating into her pleasure cave.

“Ah, no, please, I don’t want … ooh!”

Slowly and sensually, Johanna is taken from behind. She tenses for a moment but then lets go, bending forward as far as the bands on her arms allow. The situation arouses her endlessly.

She tries to sense Charles’s Vril, but there’s like a wall in between. She feels his strength but can’t absorb it. Is it the position? Does he have some kind of protection? She can barely think straight with the pleasurable feeling in her sex.

Nevertheless, Johanna manages to say, “Please, take your cock out, I don’t want this.”

“But your little pussy says something entirely different. But okay, I’ll pull it out.”

Charles pulls his cock out of her grotto.

“Thank you.”

Only to immediately position it at her rear.

“Oh no, please, that’s not what I meant.”

Very slowly, his cock enters her anus.

“Ow! Damn, be careful!”

He grabs her hips, thrusting into her ass vigorously. He reaches around her and fingers her at the same time, rubbing her pearl.

Johanna can’t help but moan in ecstasy, as she practically drips with arousal. Her body shakes with a powerful orgasm. Did Charles come too? At least he pulls out.

He goes briefly to the bathroom, then returns.

“Can we untie me now?”

“Are you in such a hurry? More visits planned for the night?”

He smells her hair one last time, caresses her breasts one last time, then he unties the bands.

“Come visit me again if you want.”

“I’d rather visit your daughter. I’m leaving now.”

5. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

The Villa’s Roof

Johanna sits perched on the roof of Michael’s grand villa, a place that has become her newfound sanctuary. There’s something magical about sitting on rooftops, especially under the cover of night, though she’s come to love it at any hour. Up there, she feels invisible to the world below. Michael’s villa is a masterpiece, with its elegant turrets and intricate gargoyles watching over the grounds. Tonight, the full moon hangs in the sky like a beacon, and Johanna is lost in the gentle strumming of Estas Tonne’s guitar, the music flowing through her Walkman.

As she gazes at the glowing moon, the stillness of the night is interrupted by the soft creak of a rooftop hatch opening. Michael’s head emerges from the opening, his eyes searching the darkness until they find her.

“Hello, Johanna. Am I interrupting?”

She gently removes her headphones, smiling at him. “You could never interrupt.”

“But how did you even get up here?” he continues, a note of curiosity in his voice. “The hatches are all locked from the inside, you know.”

Johanna tilts her head playfully. “I’m not really sure myself. But isn’t it beautiful up here? So peaceful. And the moon… it’s breathtaking tonight, don’t you think?”

Michael nods in agreement and joins her on the edge of the roof. The night is cool, and for a moment, they simply sit in comfortable silence. She leans over and gives him a gentle kiss, which he returns with tenderness. Together, they turn their gaze back to the moon, content to share this quiet moment.

After a while, Michael breaks the silence. “I wish to ask you for a favor.”

“Of course,” Johanna replies, her tone light and teasing. “But wouldn’t you rather give me a command?”

“Would that thrill you? Take it however you like. I made a promise to Anna, and you were there, so I’m sure you remember.”

“Her film career,” Johanna nods, her mind already at work. “What can I do to help?”

“In a few weeks, I’m hosting a large event,” he says with a shrewd grin. “A party, as you young people like to call it.”

Johanna playfully punches him on the shoulder.

Michael laughs, rubbing his shoulder. “Ouch. Whatever. One of the guests will be Günter Bernstein.”

Johanna’s eyes widen in surprise. “The Günter Bernstein?”

“The very same. The filmmaker,” Michael confirms. “I was thinking, since you’ve been honing your persuasive skills, maybe you could help convince him to offer Anna a leading role in his next project.”

A wide smile spreads across Johanna’s face. “I’d love nothing more. In fact, I already have an idea.”

“I knew I could count on you.” He leans in and kisses her again, a silent seal on their plan.

They sit quietly for a few more moments, the moonlight bathing them in a soft glow. Then, Johanna speaks up again. “When you say ‘event’, like you old folks do, what exactly do you mean? I’m talking aside from the boring conversations, alcohol, possibly chamber music, and fancy clothes.”

Michael smirks, knowing where this is going. “The conversations aren’t actually boring.”

“Sure, but how much room is there for … indecency? I have another idea brewing, but it needs the right setting.”

Michael proceeds to describe the details of the last party he hosted, knowing that it will spark Johanna’s imagination.

As he finishes, Johanna grins wickedly. “Ah, I see. I had a feeling it was something like that. I’ll get started on the preparations then. Do we have a craftsman here who can build something for me?”

Michael nods, amused by her enthusiasm. “Of course, whatever you need.”

6. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

Meeting in the Club House

Next Friday, Anna, Sarah, Marie, and Franziska meet at the clubhouse. Charles personally picks up Johanna at the gate and brings her to the little house, “Good evening Anna, ladies, your last guest has just arrived.”

Everyone exclaims together, “Johanna!”

Anna hugs her father, “Thank you, Papa, for changing your mind.”

Johanna hops into the clubhouse, stretching out her arms, “I’m back from the wretched exile on the Plateau of Leng. The high powers have pardoned me in their infinite wisdom!”

Everyone warmly embraces Johanna. They sit together and chat for a long time.

Marie nudges her, “And this Lisa? Sarah hinted at something about a Lisa, you have a sort of slave now? Seriously?”

“Well, on a temporary basis, she’s not staying forever or anything.”

Marie probes further, “And where did you get her from? Bought her somewhere? Where can one buy a slave? Do they also sell cute boys?”

Johanna has to laugh. “It was actually a thing between Lisa and Michael. Michael let her stay with me for a while.”

“Wow, a sugar daddy who lends you little slaves. Incredible. Can’t really compete with that.”

“Well, she’s not that little actually.”

Sarah adds, “You should see Lisa’s boobs, your eyes would pop out.”

Everyone laughs.

“Marie, you can definitely visit Johanna if you’re so interested in slaves.”

Marie replies, “Nah, let it be. It’s not that urgent for me with women. But a handsome boy, however…”

Everyone makes a few jokes about it, then Anna says with a certain seriousness, “Maybe the club actually needs something like that. A boy toy available for the club members? What do you think?”

Sarah says directly, “But we’re talking about a ‘toy’, right? He wouldn’t be part of the club or anything?”

“No, no, no, of course not, the club is and remains an exclusive ladies’ club!”

The idea finds general approval.

There’s a round of cake. Then Marie speaks up again, “But speaking of boys or men. May I gently remind the assembled ladies that we set ourselves the Director Challenge at the founding? And to this day, we’ve done nothing about it?”

“The ‘Director Challenge’?” Johanna asks curiously.

Anna explains, “When we founded the club, we made it our goal to seduce Mr. Zickler.”

Goal?” Sarah interjects, “More like: sworn.”

“Okay, sworn then. The director of our school.”

“Why?” asks Johanna, “Is he attractive?”

“More like so-so, to be honest. We wanted to see if we could do it. Plus, if we manage to get recordings, it will immunize us from any kind of disciplinary action or expulsion in the future.”

“And we could really use such photo-erotic immunity by now,” adds Sarah.

Johanna says, “I think I have an idea how we can do this. Yes, no, wait, wait, I need to scout out a few things first. I can tell you more at the next meeting.”

Johanna takes the opportunity to invite the whole clique to Michael’s party.

Late in the evening, the women leave.

Johanna holds Anna back for a moment, “Anna, just a second? I have something else.”

“Yes? What’s it about?”

“About singing. Didn’t you mention you’re taking singing lessons?”

“Yes, I am. Why bring it up now?”

“The party I just told you about. You should sing something there. Something sensual.”

Anna teases her, “Am I booked as an artist now?”

“I have a surprise planned.”

“You with your mysterious surprises. Does the world really need so many surprises? I trust you, but what’s this about?”

Unfazed, Johanna continues, “It would be a shame to spoil the fun and anticipation now. It’s about a deep wish of yours, I promise.”

“And why are you telling me now if it’s supposed to be a surprise? Huh?”

Johanna briefly hugs Anna, then continues, “So you can practice two or three songs.”

Anna furrows her brow. “No idea what you’re up to now again. But okay, I’m in.”

“Great!”

Johanna jumps up and down and hugs Anna once more.

Anna says with a serious voice, “Hold on, hold on. Before we can celebrate here, I also have something.”

Anna’s voice gets louder. “Because I’d really like to know why my father suddenly lets you into the club. And even brings you here himself. What kind of deal is going on here?”

Johanna shifts uncomfortably from one foot to the other, “Welllll…”

Anna shouts at her, “Did you sleep with my father? Tell me the truth! Did you fuck Papa?”

Johanna looks at the ground.

“What the föck? What’s wrong with you?”

Anna hits her with open hands. “Do you have to sleep with absolutely everyone? Can’t you at least leave my family out of it? I still have two grandfathers, do you want to get in bed with them too?! What the hell?”

Johanna tries to hold her hands. “Wait, wait, wait, wait, let me explain, please, please, please, please.”

Anna calms down a bit.

“It wasn’t like that at all. I went to him to negotiate. Since I…,” she hesitates, “since I’ve been living with Michael, I’ve changed a lot. And Michael now has a good reputation too. We talked, and he realized that I’m not such bad company for you after all.”

Anna interrupts her, “And then what? As a bonus, you slept with him because he couldn’t make up his mind quite yet?”

“Now hold on. You know your father. Does he suffer from indecision? No. He agreed that we could see each other. And then… I hadn’t planned that. He held me back and took me. I didn’t want it, I knew you’d be mad if you found out.”

“He did what? He raped you?!”

“Well, that’s – so – it’s not entirely clear, you know. I don’t want to get your father into trouble over this. It was supposed to stay secret.”

Anna looks at her annoyed. “I see. And you found Papa’s dominant behavior so great that you ended up going along with it. Super. Can we please leave my family out of this in the future?”

“On my honor. I’m sorry. I just really wanted to be able to come back here. I misjudged things with your father. I’m just so glad we can spend time together.”

Anna still looks annoyed but then says, “Okay, fine, forgiven and forgotten.”

Johanna continues, “But since we’re talking about such things, I have another question. It’s voluntary, might be something I have no right to know. I just have this feeling.”

“Cut the babble and ask already. I know what’s coming.”

“What was the favor you did for Michael?”

“Ha! I knew it. Quite simple: to get you into the clique.”

Johanna’s jaw drops.

Anna adds, “I know, I know, back then I also thought it was totally weird, but that’s what he wanted from me. I’m glad I did it, you’re a great addition.”

“Oh, thanks, that’s sweet of you. I’m so happy to be part of it. But yeah, back then I would’ve found it weird too.”

Both beam at each other.

7. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

An Old School Director

Johanna climbs onto the roof. She wanted to glide down with her wings, but she feels too weak at the moment. Plus, she’ll need much more Vril. Maybe on the way back?

After successfully climbing, she sits on the roof, leaning against the chimney. It’s actually late enough, but she enjoys the moon so much. She listens to the residents. Hears them snoring. Listens to their heartbeats. Who first? He has a son. Old enough, maybe twenty, can be visited.

She lets herself drop through the skylight; he has a room under the roof. He doesn’t wake up as she sits on him, stealing some of his Vril. Not too much, just a little; he hasn’t done anything to her after all.

What’s this in his head? He has a girlfriend, no, a boyfriend. The feeling of it is unfamiliar; for a moment, she feels how the two touch each other. She shakes herself. I could turn him around, she thinks.

But that’s not why she’s here. She leaves him to his restless sleep, sneaking into the hallway. Mustn’t wake the other children. The heartbeats are calm and steady. The parents have separate bedrooms.

There he lies. Manfred Zickler. She watches him sleep. Gently pulls back the blanket a bit. He could be more handsome. Some fitness would do him good. A bit overweight, too few hairs on his head. But a nice face. The pervasive smell of aftershave and deodorant. Yuck!

Well, the clique wants it this way; he’s the school director, not the director of the sports club. She could probably visit him at school; he likely takes an afternoon nap. But she likes visiting him at home. To see how he lives. To feel his home.

She crawls under the blanket with him. Snuggles her naked body against him, rests her head against his. Listens. Smells. Licks his neck. He dreams of a chicken farm on the moon. A nice dream.

What else is there? She slides her hand between his legs, lightly scratches his balls. What does he fantasize about when he gets aroused? He’s in the classroom, with the graduating class, calling female students to the board. For every wrong answer, they must remove an item of clothing, then stand in front of the class. Ah, so that’s it. Is this a common teacher fantasy, Johanna wonders. He fingers his students between their legs while they try to solve problems.

Then he’s in his office with two students. They were caught stealing chickens. Chickens from his farm. Fascinated, she watches what happens next. Finally! She has found exactly what she was looking for. With this, she’ll get him.

Johanna lies on top of him, rubbing her sex against his now erect penis. She licks his neck a bit, then bites carefully into it. Can she intervene in the fantasies?

She whispers softly into his ear, “It’s not two students who stole the chickens, but three. And they’re not just any students. One is Marie. The next is Franziska. And the last one is Anna.”

She sees how his dream adjusts to her whispers. Wonderful!

“And they’re not there because they stole chickens.”

She whispers to the director what the women have done. What happens next actually fits quite well. It’s really nice of him to wait for her with a fantasy that fits her plans.

She continues to rub against him, sliding her thigh over his penis while she continues to whisper in his ear. He ejaculates. She reaches down, takes some of the semen, smells it. Average. She smears it into his thinning hair.

“Goodbye, Manfred, we’ll see each other again soon.”

Johanna meets the women at the clubhouse, all excited.

After they’ve gotten some cake, Johanna starts, “Do you want to see something totally wild? You won’t believe it.”

She giggles and passes around photos of Monika and Thomas.

Sarah asks, “Okay, there’s an older woman giving a boy a blowjob and then getting screwed by him. Pretty nice, but what’s so special about it?”

Marie says, “Wait, isn’t that Thomas? That is Thomas, right?”

Johanna grins, “What’s special about it is that the boy,” she nods to Marie, “is Thomas, a classmate of mine. And the woman is Mrs. Wagner, our math teacher.”

Sarah “No way!”

Marie “How?”

Anna, “You’re kidding! Never in a million years!”

Franziska, “Seriously? What a slut!”

Johanna continues, “No, really, on my honor as a scout, it’s the truth. I could visit the school and confirm it for you. She is our math teacher.”

“No way!”

Sarah, “How does that work? Have you locked up her children in your basement and blackmailed her?”

Franziska says, “You can ask questions until you’re blue in the face, but can I point out how hot this actually is?”

Without shame, she slips a hand into her pants. “We definitely need more teachers who sleep with their students, don’t you think?”

Johanna kisses Franziska on the cheek, “You’ve got it! That’s what this is about; it was kind of a test run for your director.”

“Quite a hot test run!”

Marie also starts to reach under her skirt.

Anna asks Johanna, “And how does this work? Did you secretly train to become a hypnotist? Do we just go to the director, you swing your pocket watch, and then it happens? Then he does what we want?”

Johanna answers, “No, it doesn’t work like that. Not just anything. It has to be something that matches the teacher’s fantasy. Something he’s secretly dreamed of for a long time. They’re not Stepford Teachers or anything.”

Anna nods, “Makes sense.”

Marie says, “Wait, wait, if you say it has to be something the teacher has already dreamed of. That means for the woman in the video … teachers dream of such things? Seriously?”

“Hehe, what do you think? That they hang maps from their geography class in their bedroom?”

Johanna continues, “So, we can make this happen. The trick is to create a situation that looks exactly like what Zickler has always imagined. Then he’ll have no choice but to go along with it.”

Johanna tells the other women about Zickler’s fantasy.

Anna remarks, “You know, if he doesn’t go along with it, there’ll be big trouble?”

“Oh come on, since when have you become so risk-averse?”

“Okay, you’re right, we’ve put this off long enough. Let’s do it now!”

The young women start their preparations. Anna has long been in possession of a master key for the school. She bought it from the janitor who had retired.

Sarah knows someone through her family’s company, Kai, who is knowledgeable about electronics and willing to help.

Sarah hasn’t revealed the details, and Johanna keeps wondering whether she lured him with a romantic rendezvous, money, or something else. The two remain tight-lipped, but once it’s night, Johanna can smell that he yearns to be spanked on the bottom by a woman in a riding uniform. Aha. Johanna has to smile. Sarah will enjoy that.

They can’t break into the school at night because of the alarm system. Therefore, Sarah, Kai, and Franziska hide in the attic of the historic school building after classes and wait out the night while playing truth or dare to pass the time.

The dares fall through because they have to stay hidden, so they all get to know each other better. In the dead of night, they sneak into the director’s office and install the cameras along with a switch. They work for hours and are dead tired the next day.

The following Thursday, it’s time. The young women hide once again in the attic and wait until after the afternoon programs when everyone has left. On Thursdays, the director always stays longer – the perfect day for their plan. They meet in the music room. Each of the women wears a knee-length skirt and a blouse.

“It has such nice parquet flooring here,” explains Marie, “and there’s equipment to play music.”

Johanna says, “Okay, I’ll go get the boy with whom the director will catch us.”

Sarah grumbles, “I really don’t understand why we couldn’t just use one of our classmates? Why do we have to work with imported goods? We have cute boys in school, you know?”

Johanna presses her index finger on Sarah’s nose. “You’ll understand later.”

Johanna disappears and returns shortly with Sören. “Ta-daaa! Here he is, the boy I promised. This is Sören.”

Sören turns red and says quietly, “Hello.”

Anna comments, “A bit short, isn’t he?”

Sarah, “But he looks athletic, I like it.”

Franziska, “I like his hair.”

Marie, “Oh, Sören! What a surprise!”

She jumps up and hugs the overwhelmed boy. He sits down with the women in the music room.

Anna says, “Okay, the plan is for Zickler to catch us playing spin the bottle.”

Sören turns red again.

Johanna asks, “How was it for you guys? What was your first time playing spin the bottle?“

Marie says, “At the school trip home. Ninth grade, Krakow.”

Sarah grins, “Scout camp. We had a field game against the boys’ camp. They captured me, and I offered to play spin the bottle with them if they let me go.”

Anna says, “Student exchange, France.”

Marie asks, “Sören? What about you?”

Sören, who had just regained his normal color, turns red again and says meekly, “I… I’ve never done it.”

The young women look at him in shock.

Franziska puts her arm around him, “Oh, I’m sorry. On behalf of all girls and the great council of girls, I want to apologize for all of us for skipping you. That’s just mean. And you’re such a sweet boy.”

Anna says, “That’s indeed unfair. We still have time, right Johanna? You know what? We’ll make up for it now and play spin the bottle with Sören. But no silly questions, just kissing and stripping!”

Marie giggles, “First time playing spin the bottle and then immediately as the only boy with five chicks. If he hasn’t used a cheat code. Then we’ll also be in the right mood for Zickler. It’s the least we can do to actually do what we’re about to get caught for.”

They sit in a circle on the floor. Johanna pulls out a bottle. Sören is visibly nervous.

Johanna says to him, “It’s all good. After everything we’ve already done, you’ll manage this.”

He smiles at Johanna.

“Okay, whoever spins has to take off one piece of clothing and kiss the spinner. Socks, scarves, and hairpins don’t count.”

She spins, and the bottle stops at Sarah. The two give each other a quick peck, and Sarah takes off her blouse.

Sarah spins, and Johanna stops the bottle. “Oops, I lost my balance. Sorry, honestly!”

Marie and Franziska have to giggle. Sarah turns to Sören, who’s sitting next to her, “May I?” and she removes his shirt.

Then she gives him a passionate French kiss.

“Oh, you can kiss,” she comments surprised.

Sören spins, and the bottle points at Anna. To everyone’s surprise, Anna starts with her jeans instead of her top, sitting back in the circle in just her thin panties. Then she pulls Sören to her and gives him a long kiss.

“I can confirm he’s good at kissing, where did you learn that?”

Anna spins. The bottle creeps towards Marie. Anna grabs the bottle and aims it at Sören. Marie sticks her tongue out at her.

Anna says, “Oh come on, you all know I’m not really into kissing women. An exception for me, okay?” She crawls over to Sören and pulls his T-shirt over his head.

“Wow, someone’s more toned than they looked from the outside. Nice.”

“Thanks.”

She kisses Sören deeply again, letting her hands glide over his torso.

Then Sören spins, and the bottle stops at Marie.

Sören says, “I’ll help you with the blouse.”

Marie grins at everyone, and Sören unbuttons her blouse and undresses her. She’s not wearing a bra underneath. Sören kisses her nipples. Then Marie sits on Sören’s lap and kisses him so thoroughly that the others call for them to continue.

Marie spins to Franziska, who presents her well-filled bra.

Then it’s Anna, Johanna, Sarah, and Franziska’s turn again.

Franziska, with a smirk at Marie, removes her bra, so now both women are sitting topless.

Then Franziska spins to Sören. He stands up, and Franziska says, “Wait, let me help you.”

She unzips his pants and pulls them down. He has a huge erection that barely fits in his shorts anymore.

“Oh, what do we have here? Someone’s excited.”

She presses against him and kisses him thoroughly, while taking his hands and placing them on her breasts.

Next, Sören spins to Marie again.

“Can you help me with the skirt?”

Sören kneels in front of Marie and unzips her skirt. To his surprise, she’s wearing nothing underneath, and he’s looking directly at her shaved vulva.

“Come on, you have to give me a kiss now,” says Marie, pressing his head against her crotch.

“Oh come on, we’ve just been kissing with tongues, you can’t just give me a peck now.”

At her insistence, Sören sticks his tongue into her slit.

“Oh, how nice!” Sören’s shorts now stand far from his body, threatening to tear at any moment.

The girls continue to shed their clothes. Everyone except Anna kisses more intensely when it’s their turn.

Sarah, who’s now only wearing her panties, spins to Sören. “Well then, let’s see what you’ve brought for us. Stand up.”

She sits in front of him and pulls down his shorts. Sören’s rock-hard erection springs out.

“It’s incredible what some boys hide in their pants. The rules don’t specify how we have to kiss.”

She gives Sören’s penis a kiss on the tip, then wraps her lips around it and sucks his cock a bit. Sören moans.

Sarah stops and asks, “So, how do you like spin the bottle so far? Has it left you speechless?”

He nods, and the girls laugh.

Sören spins, and the bottle points at Anna. Anna stands directly in front of Sören, who slowly pulls down her panties, right in front of his face. She sits on his lap, grabs his cock, and lets it slide into her depth. An “Oh wow!” escapes from Sören.

Anna grins, “Yeah, you can say that out loud. Do you have a permit for that weapon? Where did you get that from?”

She kisses Sören while slowly moving her hips.

Sarah says, “Foul play! Time-wasting!”

Anna moans, then says, “No way. I haven’t had sex in ages, and I’m going to enjoy this sweet boy here for a bit.”

She pushes Sören back, he lies on the floor, and Anna rides his cock. First slowly and sensually, then faster and faster. She leans forward and kisses Sören deeply while doing so. She rides him until she moans out her climax and then lets herself fall to the side.

“Oh, Anna, that was amazing!”

Anna grins and wipes the sweat from her face.

Sarah grabs his stiff cock, stroking it very slowly and asks, “Can you still go? Is there still power in there?”

Sören replies, “Yes, I think I can go a bit more.”

“Okay, then I want some too,” says Sarah.

Before anyone can say anything, she mounts Sören’s stiff cock and starts riding. Johanna reaches between Sarah’s legs and massages her clit. It doesn’t take long before Sarah moans with pleasure.

“Thanks.” She gives Sören a kiss on the forehead and gets off him. He beams up at the tall woman.

Franziska whines, “I want some too! Sören, you have to last a bit longer.”

Sören smiles at her, sweating, “I’ll do what I can.”

Franziska wants to sit on Sören, but Johanna holds her back, “Come on, let’s do something different. Should Sören take you from behind?”

Franziska smiles and nods.

“Lie down on me.”

Johanna lies on her back, and Franziska lies on top of her in the 69 position. They immediately start licking each other.

Marie cheers Sören on, “Go now, warrior, eat before it gets cold!”

Sören kneels behind Franziska and slides his cock into her pussy. Marie kneels next to Sören, caressing his body. “Come on now, give it your all, Franziska isn’t made of sugar.”

She kisses Sören while he fucks Franziska as hard as he can. Johanna occasionally licks at Sören’s balls, then back to Franziska’s clit.

Franziska screams out, “Yes, oh my God, more! Faster! Yes! Hammer it in! Harder! Come on! I’m coming! Ahhh!”

She collapses onto Johanna.

Marie inspects Sören’s penis, “Still hard. No juice. You haven’t come yet, Sören.”

He’s breathing heavily. “Almost, but not yet.”

Marie beams at him, “A medal for this young man! Held out with three women without coming! The country needs men like this! A round of applause for Sören! Come, lie down on your back, I know what to do. You can now finish what you’ve started.”

Sören lies on his back, Marie on top of him. Sören immediately starts licking at Marie’s snatch.

“Oh nice, keep going,” says Marie, “And you help me out, he’s earned it.” The young women lie down on the floor, forming a ring around Sören’s pelvis. The five of them start licking his cock. Franziska licks his balls, while the women take turns pleasuring the head of his cock. It doesn’t take long before a fountain of semen spurts from his cock, right in the middle of the girls.

All six lie there for a while. Johanna is the first to get up.

“Get up, hop hop, wake up from your orgasm coma! We have a mission!”

The women clean off the semen and put their skirts back on. Sarah hides.

Johanna says, “Alright, let’s do this.”

She puts on her panties. Then she pulls an onion out of her handbag.

Johanna runs through the school, runs towards the director, holding her forearm in front of her breasts.

“Oh please, please, you have to help me.”

Her face is streaked with tears.

“Young lady, what are you doing in your underwear in this school!”

“Please, please, please, they won’t give me back my clothes, it’s so mean! Come with me!”

She grabs his hand, pulling him towards the music room. She flings the door open. Inside, Marie, Franziska, Anna, and Sören are sitting on the floor, Anna and Marie in their bras, Franziska and Sören with bare torsos. Sören has a chicken on his head – a hat that imitates a chicken. Anna spins the bottle as he enters. Everyone turns to look at the director.

Marie covers her mouth with her hand, “Oh, Mr. Zickler, we thought you had already left. This is quite embarrassing for us.”

“This is absolutely outrageous! Get dressed! Put something decent on immediately!”

He first grabs Sören, “And you! Who are you? Do you even go to this school?”

Sören puts on a very serious face, “Mr. Zickler, I must apologize. I’m here to tune the piano. The janitor, Mr. Wachtelgräber, let me in. The girls said they would get me in trouble if I didn’t play along. And they made me wear this hat. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have agreed to this, I take full responsibility.”

He looks at Sören critically for a moment. “We’ll talk about this later. For today, finish up here and then leave! Outrageous! And you, give this young woman her clothes back right now!”

Johanna and the other girls get dressed. The director takes them to his office.

“Sit down there.”

“We…”

“Silence now. That’s it. There are rules in this school. We expect discipline and for young people to behave decently and follow the rules! I’m start to not care anymore how much your parents donate to the school’s support association; at some point you have pushed too far!”

He asks Johanna seriously, “And what about you?”

“I’m transferring here next year. I wanted to take a look at the school.” Johanna sobs, her eyes red from the onion juice. “Then I met these young women here. They offered to show me around the school. Before I knew it, I was in the music room, and they forced me to join in this game of spin the bottle. I didn’t want any of this.”

She sniffles.

The director says, “I am very upset with your behavior. Our school has a good reputation, and I won’t let undisciplined students like you erode it.”

Franziska begins, “Mr. Zickler, we understand that you’re disappointed, and we shouldn’t have done that. But we earnestly ask you not to involve our parents in this.”

Marie continues, “We certainly don’t want to dodge our responsibility. But what if you could just punish us yourself instead of our parents doing it? We’ll accept your fair punishment.”

Anna stands up, leans forward, and props herself up with her elbows on Mr. Zickler’s desk, “Why can’t we handle this like in the old days? Back then, teachers could just punish students at their discretion in such cases.”

She lifts her skirt, exposing her bare bottom.

Zickler stares at Anna’s well-shaped backside. He tries to say something several times but is visibly conflicted. Johanna hands him a cane, “Maybe it really is for the best? Their parents will just let the girls off too easily again. If you take care of it yourself, you’ll be sure they’ve received a proper punishment.”

Zickler takes the cane from Johanna, looks at it with a smile, and licks his lips. He doesn’t even realize that Johanna shouldn’t have had a cane at hand. The girls had placed it there when they installed the electronics.

“You accept your punishment of your own free will?”

The girls quickly respond, “Yes.”

“Absolutely.”

“Better this than our parents.”

The director swings the cane back and forth, grinning. Franziska and Marie bend over next to Anna on the desk, pulling their skirts up.

Franziska says, “You can start with me if you want, I’m ready.”

“You will count. And you will refrain from any other expressions of pain or whining. Understood?”

“I understand.”

Zickler swings back and brings the cane down hard on Franziska’s bottom. Franziska inhales sharply. “One.”

Johanna sits on the other side of the table and, unlike Zickler, can see the faces of the girls. Marie can’t stop smirking.

After the first three strikes, Johanna says, “Feel free to hit harder, they should really learn something from this, not forget it right away.”

Franziska glares at Johanna with an angry look, only to wince after the next strike.

Finally, Franziska counts, “Ten.”

“Good, Miss Schwarz. I will now continue with Miss Sanger.”

Marie says in a sweet voice, “Oh, please don’t hit too hard, Mr. Zickler, my little bottom is very sensitive.”

“What did I say about whining? You will receive the same punishment as the other women. Bear it with dignity.”

He hits hard. “Ouch! One.”

“Miss Sanger, I told you I don’t want any exclamations. Control yourself, or I will repeat the strokes.”

Marie struggles greatly to endure the strikes without fidgeting or exclaiming. Whenever the director isn’t looking, Johanna gives Marie a devilish grin.

Somehow, Marie manages to get through her ten strokes, and then it’s Anna’s turn. Johanna sees right from the first strike that it hurts much more than Anna expected. Johanna realizes Anna has never done something like this before. When she finally counts “Ten!” tears are rolling down Anna’s face.

Despite this, Johanna says to the director, “I don’t want to interfere, you have much more experience with this as the director, but is that enough? The girls don’t look like they’ve been sufficiently impressed. Maybe you should give a few more strikes on the front side, just to be sure?”

Zickler looks at Johanna with a glassy gaze, caught in a sort of trance.

“Yes, of course, I think you’re right. Miss Schwarz, please turn around. Just Miss Schwarz, please.”

Johanna walks around the desk and behind Zickler, handing him a riding crop, and now positions herself behind Zickler. Franziska can see Johanna, but Zickler cannot.

He continues, “Please remove your blouse. Good. And your bra as well, please.”

He swallows hard as Franziska’s large breasts are freed from her bra.

Johanna grins broadly at Franziska, who in turn has to visibly suppress her laughter. Zickler swings back.

“Aim precisely at the breast. That’s what the girls will remember best.”

He strikes. “One.”

Johanna says, “Really swing out!”

“Two.”

Franziska clenches her fists, grimaces, struggling to remain standing straight.

Johanna slips her hand into her skirt and rubs herself while Franziska is struck on the breast time after time. From the sixth strike onwards, she screams with each hit.

Next, Anna has to bare herself. Johanna finds it incredibly arousing to watch Anna’s breasts being lashed. She secretly rubs herself behind Zickler the whole time while Anna howls and whimpers under the strikes.

Finally, it’s Marie’s turn. After the first strike, she pleads, “Please, please, Mr. Zickler, I am too delicate a flower for something like that. Can’t we do this differently? You must be under so much stress, always working so hard for this school. Can’t we help you relax a little?”

“Enough with the whining, be quiet!”

From behind, Johanna says to him, “Maybe the young lady is right. You must be terribly stressed. It would only be fair if the ladies did something for you.”

Zickler lets the crop drop.

Johanna gently touches Zickler in the crotch; he has a noticeable erection.

“Come on, show the girls what a real man does with them. They can’t treat you like they did with that boy in the music room.”

She continues to rub his trousers, unzips them. “These girls would do anything for your forgiveness. It’s only fair that you get some relief.” She unbuckles his belt, pulls out his cock. “Now show her what you’re made of.”

Marie has turned back around. He grabs Marie by the hips, and Johanna guides his cock to her opening. He thrusts in. “Ahhh, yes! Feel that? That’s what a real man feels like!”

He holds Marie by the hips and pounds into her without elegance or patience. Marie turns her head, “Oh, Mr. Zickler, it’s so big, and I’m such a little girl, please be gentle. Oh, you fill me up so well, I don’t even know what’s happening to me, Mr. Zickler.”

Johanna covers her mouth with both hands to keep from laughing out loud.

Anna turns her head and says, “But you must be fair, Mr. Zickler. Please, we want some of you too. Marie can’t have it all to herself.”

The director pulls out of Marie to thrust into Anna.

“Oh, Mr. Zickler, this is incredible, I had no idea!”

He fucks Anna for a while. Johanna senses he’s about to come, and she encourages him to switch to Franziska.

No sooner has he started thrusting into Franziska than she says, “They’ve been good and participated, haven’t they earned a reward now? Girls, why don’t you kneel down?”

The three kneel in a semicircle in front of the director. Johanna reaches around his waist and strokes his cock. The women open their mouths wide and hold their heads together. Johanna jerks him off, and he ejaculates, spraying into Anna’s face, into her mouth. Johanna aims at Marie, but the sperm well has run dry by then.

“I think the girls have now learned their lesson, don’t you think?”

Zickler nods absentmindedly.

“We’ll just gather our things and then we’ll be off. You should head home soon too.”

They leave the completely bewildered Zickler behind in his office. They grab their clothes and run to the music room. As soon as they arrive, they all burst into loud laughter, laughing so hard they have to sit down on the floor.

Sören and Sarah, who were naked and making out wildly when they came in, note, “So, it was a success?”

After they’ve finished laughing, Franziska asks, “My goodness, where do these ideas come from? What goes on in your heads?”

“I’m too delicate a flower?”

More laughter ensues.

Anna asks, “But Johanna, you could have just as well suggested a few less strikes, for heaven’s sake! That was quite harsh!”

“Don’t make such a fuss, it was just a measly twenty, and you weren’t even tied up.”

Anna looks at Johanna in disbelief.

Marie says, “Well, those ten were more than enough for me. I hope you’ve experienced what you put us through.”

Franziska laughs, and Johanna hugs Marie, saying, “I’ve subjected myself to it, my dear. But if it makes you happy or turns you on, then you’re welcome to spank my delicate bottom too.”

Marie nudges Johanna on the shoulder.

Franziska asks, “And what about you two, Sarah?”

“Ooooh, we were just a bit bored.”

Sören grins from ear to ear.

They wait in the music room until the director finally leaves the school. Then they go back to the director’s office to collect the recordings and the recorder.

Back at the clubhouse, they show the footage to Sören and Sarah. The two can’t stop laughing.

Anna says, “I think with this, we’re protected until Judgment Day. The KGB would turn green with envy if they knew about our Компромат.”

Sarah licks her lips and says, “What you did there is pretty hot.”

Anna asks, “Would you have liked to be there? Why didn’t we take you along?”

Johanna answers with a smirk before Sarah can respond, “Because Sarah would have loved to be the director.”

8. MissMorgenthau

MissMorgenthau Sex Lover

Please let me know what you think. Or feel.

9. Snapper918

Snapper918 Porn Surfer

I feel a connection with the character and would love to read more thank you for writing it ! Wonder if the writer would like to be in the circle and have a taste as well !

10. carel0180

carel0180 Porn Surfer

Well the group action was there. That part i really liked.
    Ms Wagner and Thomas was also good (the age difference in this setting did not bother me/was only 10 years or so.
    the 2 Johanna's part i liked less. Is it in here mind or really happening, not really clear.
    That she gets a penis does not bother me so much. i do not like transvestites/ boys acting like girls. But a girl (especcially by some kind of magic) becoming a boy for me is still a girl/would be the same as putting a strapon on.

I do wonder the same as Snapper918, in previous stories there was also some cum tasting.
    There some tasted better than others.
    is there a difference, or is it mainly the girl who just likes it or not (regardless of the boy).

what i am missing for the last few posts is a link to the next chapter
    https://forum.xnxx.com/threads/joha...-for-the-cinnamon-ice-cream-chapter-7.699390/

• Like Like x 1
    1. MissMorgenthau
      No no no, it's not in her mind xD that did really happen.
      The two Johannas is really my favorite scene :D

And yes, there is a huge taste difference. You should try some ;)
      Diet plays a huge role like you wouldn't believe.

MissMorgenthau, Oct 6, 2024