1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. kottonmouthed99

kottonmouthed99 Newcumer

I've fisted my girlfriend just once, and it made her scream A TON!
    I didn't get to fit my whole hand in there, but most of it.
    I was just wondering, what are some good ways to fist a chick, like without hurting her and trying to make it feel good as opposed to being painful.

And how about some good turn on's, I can make my girlfriend nearly dripping wet, I have no problem with it, I was just wondering.

And how about female ejaculation...
    One time we got high and had sex doggy style for a little bit and she was like "Wow I could actually feel you cum that time"
    ...I didn't cum, and she had white yummy juiceys around her cunt and what not, that... makes me confident. Haha.

I figured I would just share some things with you people.

2. piggit

piggit A Fine Wine of a Woman

I have never been fisted, but I just wanted to say your girlfriend sounds like good fun! How nice for you!

3. dirtysmitty

dirtysmitty Newcumer

I can only say go slow and make itwet for i have only done it twice and it seemed to work

4. Nympho

Nympho sex kitten

agreed

5. Caffeine

Caffeine Stimulant

I don't think that was her ejaculate. If it was, she would have been all excited about having reached orgazm, not about how she thought you had come.

That could have acutally been your spooge, in sort of a pre-cum thing. I've had similar experiences. A couple of times during really long wank sessions, I would shoot a fair amount of gizzum without actualy reaching orgazm. Then recently during sex with the girl, she thought I had come and started leaking out semen. Apparently I had shot some off without reaching orgazm.