1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. SilverLycan

SilverLycan The XnXX Alpha Wolf

The unveiling of.... THE DEVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Time: 8:00 PM, Island time.........
    Palace Courtyard
    Event: Silver Wolf is unveiling a device he's created in his laboratory.........

"A large crowd has gathered, all the inhabitants of the Island are probably here. Oh, there's Eve Night, Silver's lovely wife, she's wearing a lovely gown. Made from the first sample of that new material he's been working on. In an interview with Mr. Wolf, he said it would be able to take the shape of anything you could imagine."

"Wow, just fascinating. And there's Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Lainie, the sovereign ruler of the Island, hugging and kissing several Islanders. It was Her Majesty herself that offered Silver Wolf sanctuary after he was forced to flee his home country, after an incident at the Black Forest Facility that ended in the deaths of several high profile members of the Academy of Science."

"Truly, a grim day in scientific history, and a dark shadow on the career of Mr. Wolf."

"B-uuuuuuuut, it looks like today is the day that brings Sliver-"

"Silver."

"Whatever. A day that will bring Silver out of the shadows and back into the spotlight."

------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

A hush falls over the crowd as Silver Wolf walks out from behind the giant device that's been covered by a shroud.........

*Clears throat*

*Begins speaking quietly, as he's always had trouble speaking in front of a crowd*

"Ah... G-good evening, everyone.... Um, Th- Thank you all for attending, ah, your Majesty, and er... Visiting Dignitaries. Oh, um... Of course, my fellow Islanders-"

"Speak up!!"

"Yah, Wolfy, we can't hear back here!"

*Speaks louder, almost a bit too loud, until settling on a volume that all can hear and is easy in his throat*

"Right. Louder. Ahm.... An-Anyways.... Since my wife Eve and I came here, the Empress has given me space within the palace for two laboratories, one for the ah... Conventional Sciences, and another for more um... Arcane matters....

*some laughter emits from the crowd*

"Yes... I ah... I realize not all of you believe that Arcane works can be of use to science-"

*Cliched dissenting comment from the crowd*

"Hey fleabag, you think magic is real? What're you gonna make next, some potion made with eyes of a newt and frog legs? Haha hah!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was at that moment, when that person laughed at him, when that dissenter decided to not only say he didn't like Silver's idea, but laughed, he LAUGHED at him, tearing open those old wounds when the Comittee scoffed at his idea to make a calculator that can divide by zero, told him his theory of teleportation was impossible, then gave Montgomery a grant for his own theory of teleportation, it was at that moment that a fire shone in Silvers eyes. It was that familiar ember that had given him the idea of the experiment at Black Forest, his only mistake was that he had let the fire burn out of control. Silver promised himself that he wouldn't let Black Forest happen again. He decided to put this one person in his place.

*Calmer, cooler, with a new confidence, pulling the shroud off the device*

"You know that's a very negative attitude good sir. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is. Come on. Prove me wrong. LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, I GIVE YOU THIS... THE WORLDS FIRST AND ONLY MOLECULAR CONVERTER THAT CAN CHANGE ANY SUBSTANCE INTO ANYTHING ELSE, INCLUDING TURNING THE LIVING TO NONLIVING, AND TURN THE ORDINARY INTO THE EXTRAORDINARY, ALL WITHOUT THE USE OF IONIZING RADIATION!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Deafening silence*

"Shit......."

"It's a- a what kind of converter?"

"Molecular."

"Uhuhh, that's great Wolfy. What does that mean?"

"Of all the... Okay..... Look, I made this machine that can take one thing and turn it into something else. Gah. Okay here, this,"

*holds up diamond spider*

"This is a species of tarantula that lives in the canopy of the jungle on our Island. I placed the living specimen into the converter and crystallized the carbon in it's body so it became a diamond!"

*The crowd gasps in disbelief, as Silver places the spider in view of the camera that links to the JUMBOtron.*

*Whispers among the crowd*

"How could he have...?"
    "Impossible!"
    "It's a fake!"

At that moment, that dissenting voice from the crowd rose up again and said, "Very clever, Dr. Wolf, but as you already know, they make a special spider diamond pendant you can order from a catalogue. The Black Forest incident happened because you just wanted attention, honestly why do you feel the need to bring your brand of shit to our-"

*Silver's angry now, that whoever it is speaking would blame Black Forest on him.*

"What happened at Black Forest was a tragedy, and I'll not have you ruin this day by trying to insult the memory of the men and women who died because of the shortsidedness of the Academy! You seem a confident fellow, come up here and see for yourself. What can I make for you? How about some humble pie?"

*Pushing his way through the crowd, that one dissenting voice, that little naysayer walks right up to Silver*

"Hello, old friend."

*In a bit of a shock at seeing HIM*

"You...? What're you doing here, Dr. Montgomery?"

"Her Imperial Majesty invited me here after Black Forest happened."

"I see."

"Yeah, and as a scientist who still has his membership at the Academy-"

*Wrinkling his nose at the word academy*

"I should have figured you'd like being a dog, everyone at Black Forest knew the only way you could get off was by having a domme reward you after making you do some demeaning task."

"Hmph... Angela was very dear to me, what we did in out bedroom was no one else's business."

"Except Angela was such a real bitch everyone was humping her while you were cleaning your ass with your tongue."

*This whole thing is happening in front of everyone at the Island! Empress Lainie speaks up, this thing could turn ugly, fast!*

"Uh, boys, it's getting rather late, perhaps you two can fight later?"

*Dr. Montgomery starts to speak, but Silver cuts him off*

"Ah, your right of course Your Majesty. Montgomery, since your so sure what I'm doing is quackery, why don't you volunteer and be the first person to try out my device."

"No way in hell am I going inside that thing."

"But you were so sure it's all smoke and mirrors just a few minutes ago, what's wrong? Chicken?

*When Silver used the word chicken, an old memory of Dr. Montgomery's surfaced, a childhood memory from when his stepfather would beat him because Montgomery was afraid of the ball when his stepfather would make him play baseball. That bastard, stinking of alcohol, beat him with his the buckle end of his belt screamed the word "chicken" at him. It went on for years before the old man died of alcohol poisoning. Deep within the boys psyche, the word chicken became associated with shame and fear. Decades after the abuse had ended, fresh out of med school, Montgomery met a harsh, angular woman who helped him explore his sexuality. Dr. Montgomery had never masturbated or even orgasmed during his entire life. It was Angela who introduced him into the world with the kinked nature. To their surprise, the only way Montgomery could feel pleasure was through intense pain.
    The years of abuse at his stepfathers hands conditioned Montgomery's mind to initially ignore the pain. But at some point, the poor boys brain began to process the pain as pleasure. Once pain became the ultimate pleasure for the boy, the image of "chicken" ironically became the only source of displeasure. It was Angela that helped him overcome what had happened, but the image of chicken still produced a reaction from Dr. Montgomery*

"You son of a bitch! I'm not a goddamn chicken, and I'm going to prove to to everybody-"

"You mean to yourself your not a chicken...."

"Fuck off, cocksucker, I'm gonna show to everyone you're full of shit and even a danger to this Island!"

"Be my guest, old friend."

*Silver Wolf opens the hatch to his molecular conversion device and takes a bow before the crowd as Dr. Montgomery cautiously steps inside the holding chamber*

"Before I start, I'd like to say that I've never done this with a human before and I am in no way responsible for what happens to you, Dr. Montgomery. Just thought you'd like to know that before I turn you into the man you've always failed to be."

*from behind the glass door, Dr. Montgomery gives Silver the finger and mouths the words "fuck you"*

"No Monty, I think I'm the one who'll be fucking you. I certainly know I enjoyed fucking Angela. Ah, and Monty, she said that I was good..."

*Silver begins clacking away at a control panel making adjustments and putting data in. The machine begins to hum and and indicator lights begin to flicker. A ring emitting laser light descends around Montgomery and analyzes his body.*

"Now, the scanner is emitting two wavelengths, a red laser wavelength to scan the external features of Dr. Montgomery, who came to the unveiling completely naked, as the Island is clothing optional, ah... Is scanning his every external feature of his body while a secondary wavelength is scanning his internal features and is taking precise measurements of important things like weight, temperature, blood oxygen concentrations and other vital things."

"The scanner detects weight? How?"

"Mm, forgive me for misspeaking, the internal surface of the chamber is pressure sensitive, the floor, walls, etc... Internal pressure of the sealed chamber is detected and volume and differences in air density are all calculated and checked against each other to get accurate measures of all types of matter and energy contained within the chamber. Ladies and gentleman, the most insignificant error here could completely destroy whatever is contained within."

*Dr. Montgomery is looking bored*

"Now, everything seems to be in order. Old Monty seems to be a perfectly healthy human male, 32 years old, good cholesterol levels, heart rate, breathing, oh, he's eaten plenty, his colon is full, Hey Monty, look! You're literally full of shit!"*

*Dr. Montgomery does a mock laugh, as if he finds the stupid comments Silver is making hilarious... After a moment, he furrows his brow, he wondering what Silver meant by turning him into the man he always failed to be*

"Huh... He has alot of scar tissue on his skin. Odd. Okay, ready? Your Majesty, will you accept the honor of flipping the final switch?"

"Of course"

*Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Lainie comes up and puts her hand on the switch, and just as she pulls on it, Silver shouts*

"WAIT!!! I need to make one last adjustment. I need to take into account one last factor of Dr. Montgomery."

*Her Majesty lets go of the switch, gasping at Silver*

"Okay, that's everything. You can do it now, Majesty"

*Empress Lainie pulls the switch. As she and Silver steps away from the machine, Dr. Montgomery has a realization about what Silver meant when he said turn him into the man he had always failed to be. Silver was going to turn him into a fucking-!

Montgomery begins shouting something, but no one can understand him from within chamber. He starts pounding on the glass door and is mouthing some word.*

"Monty, stop pounding the damn door! You need to stay still otherwise something bad could happen! NO! Goddammit........"

*Montgomery's pounding the door with his fists, there's panic in his eyes. The chamber starts to glow brilliant white as streams of energy flows around him. As the chamber fills with light, Montgomery screams before disappearing into the brilliance.*

*The screams are heard throughout the crowd.*

"Oh my god! You killed him!"

"No, I did not! Quiet every one! Be quiet!"

*A klaxon starts up, something's wrong*

*Silver runs up to the control panel*

"NO! Dammit, I told that moron to stop moving! Shit! Hold on everyone, Dr. Montgomery is still alive! All his material seems to be rapidly fluxing between states."

* Silver clacks away at the keyboard, desperately trying to get Montgomery to stabilize*

*After some tense minutes, the klaxon stops, the lights dim, and the chamber lights turn off*

"It is done..., sigh......"

*The chamber door opens up*

"Doctor James Montgomery, would you kindly step forward, please."

*Nothing happens..................... Then............ Chickens! Seven chickens, with their heads bobbing and quietly clucking amongst themselves walk out of the chamber.*

*The whole crowd quietly laughs at the spectacle, a man who hates chickens is now been turned into several of them!*

"Hahahaha! I always new Monty was a chicken at heart!"

*Silver looks inside the chamber*

"Oh, there's one more. A rooster, scrawny lookin' fella... I guess Monty was built everywhere else except for the one place it counts! Hah!"

*the rooster, the male chicken, the cock, poked it tiny head out, then slowly walked outside. It had a nervous gait, and kept walking in tight circles, making sure there wasn't some predator about to pounce on it.*

"Hahaha!"

*as more people laughed the rooster flashed it white feathers, the feathers a rooster displays when it accepts defeat, when it runs away out of fear. Then the damn bird ran away into the forest!*

"No! Don't run away! Dammit! Stop him! If I don't put every bird back he won't be the same!"

*People run toward the rooster as it flees into the forest.*

"Shit! Get back here! Son of a bitch! Get those other chickens in the chamber!"

*Some people herd the seven other chickens into the chamber as Silver locks the door.*

"There. They'll be safe while we search for the rooster."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that was sort of a disaster! Silver Wolf's old rival James Montgomery was turned into some chickens, and one tiny cock! We also learned some interesting things about the Black Forest incident! What exactly happened there? Where'd the rooster run off to? Why wasn't Black Rose attending the unveiling? OMG! What happens if the rooster goes to Black Rose's cave!

2. the fox

the fox A Feisty little Animal

hears the commotion over the island
    "humm ohh! we missed the damn presentation thing"
    her dog just looked back
    "I guess we could sneak in to the crowd pretend we have been there ages"
    Bolts to the crowd and quietly shuffles in to the crowd
    Cringing as the events unfold
    Especially as the rooster fled right past them

"have no idea what’s going on!"
    *her dog tilts its head*

"lets just get the fuck out of here"

3. Empress Lainie

Empress Lainie Ascended Ancient<br>Unexpected Woman In XNXX Heaven

Special Note to Silver: I am not sue yet whether to knight you or to ban you, I think we should await the outcome of your reconstituting Montgomery when his cock is found.:confused:

4. the fox

Hay empress how large is this island if a person was to leg it around the island how long would it take?

5. Empress Lainie

It might be magical and as far around it as you want it to be, or on the other hand it might be approximately 30miles by 30 miles and that is 120miles around it, a pretty far hike, at 3mph that is 40 hours. As far as I know, no one has ever done it so you would be like Magellan first to circumnavigate the island on land.

6. the fox

Thank you empress I wont let you down, ill be the first and ill beat 40 hours in your name

*With that fox changed in to more appropriate cloths right there on the beach keeping her black fingered gloves on her died red hair pulled back and tied, pink over top removed in favour of a sports bra, with a tare her pants become shorts she clipped a small bag on her back and threw the dog a treat. Walking to the see front she put one hand on the floor that wicked smile crept on to her face*

Ready! Lets Go!

7. the fox

In a blinding shot fox and her dog set of down the beach the dog pushing out in front
    “hay no fair you have 4 legs I only have 2”
    as she moved fast she noticed the calm sees lapping on the sand
    “this really is a calm place”
    She moved fast kicking up sand as darted on to the beach
    “got to watch for other people”

8. SilverLycan

Special Delivery to: Her Imperial Majesty, The Eternal Grace and Beauty, Empress Lainie of Paradise Island.

Regarding: Monty

Not to worry Empress, with the seven chickens secure in the chamber, I can actually turn Monty back to normal. He'll just be missing whatever part of the body the rooster was made from. Since the rooster is such a runt, I'm sure Monty wouldn't be missing any significant part of his body, but it's best to try and get the rooster back safe and sound (I just hope the little guy survives the night! Lot's of critters out there!)

- Silver Wolf

P.S. I didn't realize I was up for knighthood! I'll make sure I'll find that little cock of Monty's, no matter what!

9. Empress Lainie

That is comforting to know, Silver.

Guess we could cheer Fox on but she wouldn't be able to hear us. So we will give her our best thoughts to persevere and beat the 40hrs, that is still a hard trek.

10. Furred Goddess

Furred Goddess Big Beautiful Bitch

**steps out of my shack and watches Fox run bye** Hi love..... bye love..... **decides to go back to bed, seeing Fox running wore me out**

11. PatronofPorn

PatronofPorn Porn Fairy's Apprentice

*Comes out of his hut and looks around it* I know what I'm missing, I need a hammock! *With a spring in his step, he sets out for the Capital*

12. the fox

Her legs and arms pumping she raced on her only foe is time a long distance cleard as he legs moved her past the beach and past afew living places her old frend FG was standing out
    “I FG….BYE FG”
    now come the difficult part the rocks forming at one side creating a wall for them her feet once again met sand the dog bolted past patron who had a new hammock fox decided to dive over the top of him landing to a roll
    “nice hammock”
    she carried on
    “wall ready!”
    she jumped up steeping up from rock to rock barley loosing speed her dog following in the same paten she leaped in to the air and threw another treat the dog jumped up catching it as they both landed the other side with a brief 2 second pause before bolting again

13. SilverLycan

Big Cock, Little Cock. Monty wants is a cock.

*Silver checks some statistics on the conversion device*

"Hm.... Chickens have been in there for awhile, they're probably getting hungry.... I wonder if we have any food for them?"

*Eve walks up to Silver from behind, she's not wearing any cloths, as usual. She wraps her arms around him and presses her breasts firmly into his back. Oh god, he can feel her nipples poking him. She's warm, and her long dreads fall around Silver.*

"Sil, is everything okay? How's Monty?"

*Feeling her warmth, her voice heating his neck... Silvers member lurched heavily, waking up from it's quiet slumber. Eve always had that effect on him.*

"Well... Since we have seven of the chickens, I can turn Monty back to normal, but without his cock, he'll be missing a small part of his body. I'm sure it's not vital to his health, but he'd probably try to kill me if he wasn't fully intact."

*Eve giggles... She has an idea of what part the little rooster was made from*

"Hm? What's funny, Eve?

"Haha, I think I know what part of his body the rooster came from!"

"??? Wha? You- Oh, come on, that's too much. The cock was made from his cock! It's certainly within reasonable boundaries, but that... That would probably just break the poor guy."

"How are the chickens in the chamber?"

"They're fine, probably hungry. I'd feed them right now, but I think it'd be easier to feed one body instead of seven. I'm thinking I should just turn Monty back to normal, and continue to search for the rooster. I sent a missive to Her Majesty, she's very concerned about what happened. I assured Her Majesty that Dr. Montgomery will be perfectly fine, even without his cock, though he probably wouldn't like the idea of having some pieces missing."

*Silver has a habit of getting distracted in conversation. He ended up talking about the endearing qualities he sees in chickens. They're so cute, they way the cluck and bob their heads when they walk. Their soft fluffy chicks with their cheep cheep peep.
    He loved all animals, but ironically it was the human animal that had given Silver the most trouble to understand. It was Eve that helped him learn to love his fellow man, despite all of his strange, illogical behavior. When they first coupled, he could hear the Ode to Joy in his head, and they both held each other. Together as One, the two minds of Silver Wolf and Eve Night pledged to and became bound to each other forever.*

*A warning light next to a statistic flashes*

"Hm?"

"What's wrong, hunni?"

"Looks like the chickens have been cooped up too long. They're haven't eaten enough. They're getting distressed. Alright. I'm going to reconstitute Monty so he can go eat."

*Silver runs an analyzing sequence to scan the chickens. All things check out green, except stamina. The chickens have become weak, and if something isn't done, Montgomery could have severe muscle atrophy when reconstituted*

"Alright Eve, when I say to, throw the switch."

"I know."

"Okay."

*Silver works for some minutes then,*

"It's probably nothing, ah... Probably, but I'm showing a slight discrepancy in... Well... No, it's all within reasonable boundaries. Maintaining sequence."

"Everything okay, Sil?"

"Sort of. Monty's going to be very hungry when he comes out."

*The chamber glows, and the chickens become more lively as the process continues. They cluck and chatter louder as the streams of energy flow around them. As the process continues, the become silent and huddle together on the floor. Finally, the chamber's brilliance approaches a near blinding light.*

"Okay, pull the switch now, love."

*Eve pulls the switch. With a groundshaking rattle, everything goes white for a second*

FFFFFSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH
    XXXX
    [ELETRICAL ARC]
    SSSSSSPPPPPPPPXXXXXXX

*The door opens up*

"Monty?"

*A moan comes from inside the chamber*

*Then Doctor James Montgomery falls out, Silver catches him. He's heavy, but noticeably thinner*

"Hgk..... This guy's heavier than he looks! Here, help me carry him, Eve"

*Silver and Eve carry Monty to the palace. Some people take Montgomery to an infirmary.*

*Silver makes a comment*

"Huh, everything seems to be intact on him. Even without the rooster, he looks-"

*A volunteer holds up Montgomery's left arm and hand. It's misshapen. He seems to be missing some fingers, too*

"No, look here Silver. His left arm is all, gross..."

"Yes... Here, let me see."

*Silver examines the arm, applying pressure to check bone structure*

"He's missing large segments of bone in his forearm, muscular tissue has atrophied. Missing digits 1 (thumb), 3 (middle finger), and 4 (ring finger). Digit 2 (index) is missing segment 3 (tip), and digit 5 (pinky) is fully intact."

*Silver finishes his examination, but a nurse at the infirmary, a busty female, points out something.*

"Um, Dr. Wolf, that's not all he's missing."

"Eh?"

*The nurse lifts up the blanket covering Montgomery from below the waist. Montgomery's genitals are missing.*

"Oh, oh my... Monty has a smooth sloping area where his external genitals would be. Looks like he has... Yes, a urethral opening is present, so a catheter can be attached. Nurse, what're his insides looking like?"

"Everything's there, vital organs, tissues all that. Oh, wait... the internal genitals are missing too. Prostate, seminal vesicles, tubules and all that is gone. His bladder is intact.
    Looks like all his nervous tissue is where it should be, segments in his left forearm, left hand, and the dense nerving in the central pelvic region are all gone. Nerve tissues that control the lower bowel and bladder are intact."

*Silver just has to suppress a laugh*

*Snicker*

"That's okay, providing we can find the rooster, we can still return Montgomery back to normal."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Several hours later*

*Montgomery has tubes going into his body, feeding stimulants to regrow his muscles. His heart became weak, so the doctors at the infirmary are monitoring him closely*

*Silver*

"How's Monty, Doctor?"

"Listen, Silver. He's very weak. We put him into a coma so his body can recover. Have you found the rooster?"

"Not yet, but I've been thinking. Even if we don't find the rooster, I think I can use any male chicken, and use it to regrow Monty's parts. It doesn't even have to be the same size. A big cock would work just fine, or even one that was smaller than the little runt."

"Whatever you do, just do it before we wake him up. Okay?"

Of course."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14. Jaxom1987

Jaxom1987 Porn Surfer

Wow..... lot has happened since Ive been gone

15. Empress Lainie

Silver you need to redouble your efforts to find the missing cock. We can't have a scandal like this on the Island.

16. Empress Lainie

Hi Jaxom not sure when you were last here, since we lost 26000 posts and 76000 views.

17. SilverLycan

Understood

18. Empress Lainie

I hope Monty is feeling better. You should assure him that his missing parts will be recovered. By the way a palace guard told me that the cock was wandering around in the Xanadu Mall. Might mount a search there. Also I have heard him crow at dawn, so that is a good time to find him.

19. Empress Lainie

That was post No. 777 on the new island thread. Take us a long time to return to our old number now over 27000.

20. the fox

legs akin, they weaved past trees had to wade through water to avoid climbing a mounting
    Her dog had no energy and was happy riding in her back pack she was running slower then before but sands she recognised were coming in to view the starting beaches were in sight

“come on were almost there”

picking up speed she raced grabbing her water bottle
    “ag empty”

the group was there she pushed on her berthing hard as she finally saw the finish pushing harder she felt herself past the line

as soon as she was past her knees met the sand followed by her whole body