1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Surrey Lover

Surrey Lover Sex Lover

Ok time for a little story;

A few of years ago I found a lump in my neck, I ignored it, after time it grow and started to weep a really really foul liquid... I freaked out, thought skin cancer, gonna die in weeks, etc.

I went to the doctor, turned out it was a cyst that had gone nasty, unusual on the neck but not rare, a quick operation and all was cured (although I now have a wicked scar on my neck, that I use for stories if I'm in the mood).

The moral of the story, 999 out of 1000 things are fine and the doctor can deal with it, but only if you see them otherwise you will worry yourself into an early grave.

2. Tom_from_northumberland

Tom_from_northumberland OLD NOT BUT OBSOLETE

it is posible to transfer the virus from your hands to your genital area if you have warts on your hands

but you should go to the doctors with any problem ASAP

3. deepthought

deepthought Sex Lover

I'd feel sorry for anyone who got a life threatning std without actually having sex

4. SilverLycan

SilverLycan The XnXX Alpha Wolf

In the 1980's, some people were given HIV postive blood and organs. Now we can scan blood and organs and other stuff for the virus, but those poor people... V_V

5. popeyes_91

popeyes_91 Amateur

ok i have also been sick the past week so maybe that has something to do with it. i will go see the doctor. i have another one behind my ear now so i no longer think it is an std. thx guys

6. SilverLycan

SilverLycan The XnXX Alpha Wolf

Great, the kid is breaking out with Marburg.

We're all dead! Dead I tell you! Dead!