1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. elipse

elipse Newcumer

I'm a 20 year old male, ex girlfriend is 19. We always had a good sex life and fuck 3/4 times a night when we saw each other, sometimes more.

A few months back we hadn't seen each other for a few days, we met up and were in a pub drinking, the night was slow and dark and the drink was rolling. We were sitting together on the couch in the pub (a place we drink beer for the Americans who don't understand what a pub is). We're flirting, I'm kissing her neck and touching her, she's giving me sexy looks and pouting at me. The pub is kinda full but at this moment I don't give two fucks about whos watching, we hadn't fucked in a few days and I was horny. We've been at the pub for around 3 hours now drinking and talking, full of dirty sex talk of course. The night begins to end, but my intentions were very different... as she was about to find out. The bell rings for final orders so we drink up, she casually says to me 'Babe I need the toilet, one sec'. I look at her and say 'alright cool'. She goes to the toilet, a few minutes pass and she hasn't come, I get up and grab her handbag, go through one set of doors, walk towards the toilets and wait outside the toilets. I hear the toilet flush and a few seconds later the door opens slightly, she's walking out of the toilet and I grab her. I grab her and push her through the first set of doors into the womens toilet, smashing into the wall on the left hand side, I start kissing her neck and put my warm tongue all over her body and tits, she starts moaning and groaning, excitiment starts to kick in. I pin her up against the wall and lock her arms in a way so she can't move, press my body against hers and push my hard dick into her pussy through her jeans. By this time she's breathing heavily, sighing as I can feel her pussy pulsating with hormones.

I pick her up, she wraps her legs around my waist and holds onto me as I move her into the cubicle. At this point anyone could have walked in and seen what we were going, the risk making it more exciting. I smash her into the wall again and drop her, undo her top and kiss her tits, caressing her nipples with my warm tongue. She puts her hand onto my dick and starts rubbing my cock through my trousers, I begin breathing heavily as the hormones rage through my dick into her hands; slight drops of precum make my boxers wet. She undone my zip on my jeans, bends on her knees, and wraps her cold lips around my dick and starts sucking on my cock. I put one hand up against the wall and start groaning, she licks up and down and sucks so hard on my dick, looking into my eyes as I enjoy every second of the motion... I say to her 'baby that feels so good, keep going' and she nods whilst sucking my dick, she keeps sucking and half way through I grab her by her shoulders, pull her up and bend her over the toilet. Her round ass is bent over and I re-adjust myself behind her, I begin touching her lower back and push her clothes up so they don't get in the way. My hands begin caressing her pussy and her juices begin to flow, I kiss her lower back and she starts groaning again with excitement, I slowly spread her legs and place my dick between her legs.

I tease her by tapping on her wet pussy and she starts groaning louder, at this point the cubicle doors are wide open and anyone can still walk in and see what we're doing. I shove my dick into her wet pussy with one powerful thrust and she gives off a loud groan 'ohhhhh'... she begins breathing heavily and I begin fucking her slowly, dictating the pace and changing the tempo.... her legs are spread wide and she's clenching her fists as my dick pounds her getting harder and harder. I can feel her warm pussy on my hard dick as my dick is covered with juices... I begin pounding faster and faster and the cum begins making its way up my dick... I can feel it reaching the tip so I slow down.... by this time we've been in there for 15 minutes and STILL no-one has walked in. I'm standing there with my trousers down and my girlfriend bent over the toilet with my hard dick inserted into her warm pussy. I begin increasing the tempo and she starts breathing heavily, sighing, groaning, moaning, making all sorts of noises, the cum starts making its way back up my dick and I begin fucking her faster, the speed builds up, her sighs become louder, suddenly my hand raises and slaps her ass cheek at which she yells 'oo yeah baby that feels so good', I can't hold my excitement any longer, I'm fucking her so fast and so hard that she can't take it anymore, one last shove of my dick into her wet deep pussy and my warm cum comes out and fills her shaven pussy. Both of us are breathing heavily, sweat dripping from my forehead, her hands crush down onto the toilet in pain as my dick begins pulsating, making sure every last bit of cum is dripping out.

I take my dick out, she looks at me and says 'that was so good baby'. She turns around and sits on the toilet seat, rolling her eyes to the back of her head as the intense experience is over. I lean back onto the wall and look up..... ladies and gentlemen... that is one night I will NEVER forget.

My dick is currently raging at the thought of it... got plenty more kinky stories to tell if demand for them is high....

thanks ;)

2. elipse

elipse Newcumer

noone liked it then ? haha

3. heffer

heffer Sex Machine

i loved it. lucky. keep them up : P

4. TomConCon

TomConCon Captain Wank

Great story. You haven't lived if you haven't fucked in a pub toilet.

5. shinej7

shinej7 Newcumer

sounds intense!