1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. just18n2009

just18n2009 Sex Lover

The 19 year old smiled overly brightly to herself when she heard the song come over the loudspeakers. "The first Noel, the angels did say, was to certain poor shepherds in fields where they lay...", the lovely chorus could be heard above the almost frantic roar of the crowded mall filled with last minute shoppers on Christmas Eve. She was smiling to herself because what girl didn't like to hear her name in a song, and unlike he several Sara or Sarah songs out there in past pop culture...her name was NOT Sarah! Noelle was her name...named so because she was born on Christmas Eve...and the name was better than Eve, or at least SHE thought so. Her parents called her "their little Christmas Miracle", and she was indeed a miracle. As beautiful as the angels that were singing to those poor shepherds in the song. She was 5'3", between 110 and 112lbs (depending on the choice she had on whether to eat a donut or not that morning!) She was so happy that it was Christmas, that her semi-long brunette hair that came a few inches past her shoulders was actually swaying from side to side as she almost literally bounced through the mall. Only one more stop, and she was done.

At the other end of the mall was 18 year old Ingret. She was not nearly as happy as Noelle, who was now singing joyfully along to the music. Ingret was grudgingly doing her last minute shopping, and as much as she hated to shop, she hated going at the last minute even more, and it would not be unfair at al to go as far as saying that she hated the holiday season. She worked her way through the crowd...getting more pissed with each person she had to brush past, but when she passed the "Sunglass Hut", she managed a smile at the memory of something that happened in one once. A chance encounter with a stranger. A young girl at the age of 14 that she picked up, took to her car and they made out as they fingered each other.

"Great...", Ingret thought, "now I'm pissed and horny" She had suddenly gotten wet at the thought of the young girl, and she started noticing the crowd she was now almost literally pushing her way through. A lot of good looking young girls were in her sight, but all in groups or with their parents. One 15 or 16 year old girl walking toward her caught her eye, and Ingret smiled at her. The girl smiled back, but she kept walking past her. Ingret turned to watch her, hoping the girl would turn around, but she didn't...she just kept walking. Unfortunately for Ingret, she kept walking as well, and as usually is the case when one does not look where one is going...one tends to run into things.

Suddenly, Ingret found herself on the cold tile floor of the mall. She landed with an "OOF" as the wind was knocked out of her.

"Oh my God, I am SO sorry", she heard a voice say. She looked up to see a girl her age bending over her, then dropping to her knees next to her. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?", the girl was asking her. Ingret shook her head no, and took the girls hand and let herself be helped to her feet. After being asked again, she assured the other brunette that she was indeed okay, and then laughed as she said that the only thing hurt was her pride. As Ingret reclaimed the bags that she had dropped during her fall, the other girl said, "I see that you were checking out that hot piece of ass walking past you, huh?"

Ingret blushed, and opened her mouth to speak, but realized that she probably shouldn't.

"Kinda on the young side, don't you think", the other girl said.

Ingret just stared at the girl, still not knowing how she should respond, and she just nodded.

"Oh my GOD!!! You're blushing!", the girl exclaimed. This only caused Ingret to blush even more, and this seemed to delight the overly perky brunette. "You like 'em on the young side, huh?", she prodded.

Ingret glanced down at her feet, only to notice a yellowish stain on her white tennis shoes. "Great", Ingret thought to herself, "What's next? Can this fucking day get any worse?" Then aloud, she suddenly heard herself answer the girl's question with a meek and half whispered, "Yes".

The other girl smiled told her it was okay, and then introduced herself. Ingret held out her hand and taking Noelle's hand in her's she said, "Hi Noelle, I'm Ingret" Noelle's hand felt warm in hers, and suddenly, Ingret started laughing out loud. "REALLY? Like in the song that's playing now?"

Noelle appeared unfazed by Ingret's sudden outburst of laughter, and replied, "Yeah, spelled differently of course. Um, my parent's named me Noelle because today's my Birthday, and I was almost born on Christmas", she replied. "Is that funny?"

Ingret quickly shook her head no, and just as quickly as she had shaken her head, she apologized and told Noelle that she meant no disrespect. Noelle started laughing for no apparent reason as well...maybe because she suddenly found her name as funny as the girl standing in front of her...the girl that was STILL holding her hand. Or maybe it was just proof that laughter CAN be contagious, but whatever the reason was, the two girls found themselves standing in front of Spencer's Gifts laughing hysterically...and yes...still holding hands.

"Oh my God, that's too funny", Noelle laughed. Suddenly, though, she stopped laughing and squeezed Ingret's hand as she told her, "You're NOT getting off THAT easy just by laughing at my name!", she said. "How young?", she continued.

"What? How young what?", Ingret replied. Crap.

"How young does a girl have to be for you?", Noelle asked. She felt herself starting to get a little wet at the sudden change in the conversation.

"I don't know 15, 16...MAYBE 14", Ingret blushed again.

"I guess I'm kinda out of your league then", Noelle replied. "I'm 19"

Ingret shook her head again. "No...um, I could definitely make an exception with you". This reply caused Noelle to give Ingret's hand a quick tight squeeze, and the words that had come out of Ingret's mouth hit Noelle like a ton of bricks, and it took her breath away just as Ingret's breath had been knocked out of her when they collided only a couple short minutes ago.

A quick question from Noelle had Ingret answering that she was 18, to which she heard Noelle reply, "Too bad...I like to be seduced and picked up by older girls in their mid 20's....but I as well can make an exception every now and then".

"Am I an exception, Noelle?", Ingret asked. Without bothering to wait for a reply, Ingret leaned in and kissed the older girl on the lips. Noelle was shocked at Ingret's overly bold move, but pleasantly so, and she returned the kiss. It was more than a peck on the lips, but it wasn't exactly what one would call passionate, but it was enough for both girls to become even wetter than they already were. There were no tongues involved, but Noelle gently bit Ingret's lower lip when they finally separated, pulling it slightly toward her with her teeth. Ingret's pussy flooded, and as cum started leaking down the inside of her thighs under her loose gray sweatpants, she started walking briskly toward the nearest exit, dragging the object of her newfound lust along with her.

If Noelle had any objections, she made no vocalization of them, and even though she wasn't done shopping yet, her lust overwhelmed her, and she allowed herself to be led out of the mall and into the parking lot. A couple minutes later, Noelle found herself in a VW Bug, and as Ingret started the ignition, she leaned over in her seat, grabbed the younger girl's face in her hands, and putting her mouth on Ingret's, they kissed. This time, as they were not surrounded by a horde of last minute shoppers like themselves, Noelle and Ingret made out like two long lost lovers that had just found each other again.

The car and the two girls warmed up at the same time, and as the engine idled, Noelle and Ingret found themselves lost in each other. Their tongues fought inside each others mouth, each of them whimpering as their hands explored each other over their clothing, but when Noelle slipped her hand under the waistband of Ingret's sweatpants and her fingers made contact with the younger girl's wet hole, Ingret broke their kiss short. It was hard for her to do, but she pulled Noelle's hand out from under her sweatpants...even though two of the girls fingers had just suddenly slipped easily right inside her, and putting the car in reverse, Ingret just barely missed another couple holding hands as they were walking hand in hand back out to their car. They shouted a not so pleasant Holiday "greeting" at her, followed by a 1 finger wave, but she didn't have time to stop and reply to them.

The motel was a couple blocks away, and it just happened to be a couple blocks away because it was the first one Ingret saw. It took less than five minutes for her to check them into a room, her foot tapping the tile floor as she repeatedly told the clerk that she didn't care if the room was smoking or non-smoking, she didn't care if it had 1 bed or two, she didn't care what floor the room was on. What she wanted to do was to reach across the counter, grab the pimply faced kid and shout at him "LISTEN YOU STUPID FUCK, I JUST WANT TO GET FUCKED!!!!", but she didn't...that wouldn't be very much in the spirit of the Holiday now would it!

As soon as the door opened and slammed back shut, Ingret and Noelle found their way to the bed, each of them stripping their own clothes off hastily as they fell onto the bed together. Ingret wanted nothing more than to CUM, and cum NOW, but when she looked into Noelle's eyes she saw something more than lust, and as much as she wanted nothing more than to just put her mouth between the Noelle's open legs and thrust her tongue into her...Ingret forced herself to slow down.

For the next several long minutes they kissed. If you asked either of them how long their "just kissing" lasted, neither of them would be able to tell you as they weren't really looking at a clock or anything, but it was at least a good 15 minutes. Laying naked face to face, their hands in each others hair and going nowhere below, the kissed harder and with more passion than either of them had ever kissed another girl in their lives. Noelle hit a nerve by having bitten Ingret's lower lip, and now the girl was doing it repeatedly to her. Ingret pulled her mouth away form Noelle's long enough to tell her to bite her, then moved the girl's mouth to her neck as she finally reached down and took one of Noelle's perfect B-cups into her hand and gently squeezed the hard pencil eraser sized nipple.

Noelle gasped, and did as she had been asked, and as Ingret's forefinger and thumb pinched her hardened nipple a little harder, she first sucked then bit the soft flesh of Ingret's neck. She heard Ingret moan, then gasp for her to bite harder, but she was already biting into the younger teen as hard as she dared, any more and she would draw blood. But as Ingret's hand drifter from her breast and down her side and over her smooth hip, she felt the girl's hand on her perfectly bubbled ass and as she spread her legs, Noelle whispered that she would...but only if ingret put her hand where she really NEEDED it to be.

Ingret's fingers found the wet opening of Noelle's hairless pussy as soon as the words were out of Noelle's mouth, and as she pushed two fingers into the 19 year old beside her, Noelle returned the favor by biting into Ingret's flesh. As a warm metallic tasting fluid rushed into her mouth, Noelle was not only horrified by what she had just done to the younger girl, but she was also thoroughly disgusted...this was NOT safe at all, and it was so far out of the ordinary that the almost felt sick to her stomach. But Noelle was even more amazed by Ingret's reaction, and the girl's body went into an almost seizure like orgasm, thrashing on the bed, her body shaking uncontrollably as she came from not so much as even being touched by Noelle.

Ingret's two fingers were embedded into Noelle all the way already, but as she came violently from Noelle's bite, she tried pushing them even further into the girl's tight hole. She curled her fingers upward, finding Noelle's G-spot instantly, and as milky cum flowed freely from her own cunt as it spasmed from her quick cum, she hoped for the same reaction from Noelle as she began massaging that spongelike flesh inside Noelle's hole. Noelle removed her mouth from the wound she had just inflicted on Ingret, and she gagged a little at the taste in her mouth before she spit the blood onto the girl's torso, and then her lips found Ingret's mouth again. Ingret was still in the throes of her orgasm, and she eagerly and feverishly kissed her in return, their tongues becoming one in each others mouth.

As they kissed, Ingret whimpered into Noelle's mouth, and the unspoken request was filled by Noelle and she thrust two, then three fingers into Ingret's leaking hole...sometimes us girls don't have to say a word to get what we want or need! Other than the "squishing" sound of fingers thrusting into very wet holes, the room was silent...not even the traffic on the street outside their room could be heard as they started frantically fingering each other. Their kiss broke, and Noelle was the first to cum, her pussy clamping down on the two fingers inside her so hard that Ingret thought for a split second that the girl was going to break them. Noelle screamed as she came, calling out Ingret's name over and over as she started spraying clear cum all over Ingret's hand and the bedspread. She felt the younger girl moving out of their embrace, and before her orgasm subsided, she felt the girl's mouth on her sex, and with Ingret's fingers still held tightly inside her, Noelle kept cumming as Ingret's tongue touched her hard clit and she continued squirting into the 18 year old girl's mouth.

Ingret was happy, not only proud of herself for making the older teen cum (she was good at what she did!), but more happy that Noelle was a squirter, and if she hadn't been before, she was now! Ingret happily swallowed every drop of Noell's girl juice, and when the bucking of the girl finally subsided, Ingret pulled her fingers from the tight hole they had been in, and she replaced them instantly with her tongue. Ingret slowly and deliberately licked and prodded into Noelle's glistening wet cunt, taking her time and savoring the girl's taste for several long minutes as she made sure Noelle was clean before telling the girl to turn over.

Starting at the back of Noelle's neck, Ingret kisses, licked, nibbled and gently bit her way down the back of the girl's torso. When she arrived at her target, she whispered for Noelle to relax, and she received nothing more than a soft sigh from the girl's lips as a reply. Ingret smiled, if there was anything she did better than eat pussy it was this, and her hands pulled the firm ass cheeks of her new partner open as far as she could, and without any other word of warning, Ingret put her tongue to Noelle's tight little rosebud hole. From the first time she had cum from nothing more than an older girl's tongue in her ass 3 years ago, Ingret had made it her "life's work" to give as she had received that day not so long ago from a girl in her early 20's. Now, as her pink tongue licked and stared to probe into Noelle's asshole, she was pleased when she heard the girl whimper under her breath, sigh, and then start pushing her ass upward to meet her tongue. Ingret's tongue went a little deeper into Noelle's tight hole, and she not only savored the tangy taste...Ingret REVELED in it!

Her lips encircled the hole, and as she worked her tongue deeper into Noelle, she also sucked. With Noelle pushing her perfect ass up to meet her mouth, Noelle's fingers went to her sloppy wet and hard clit, but she only got a couple rubs on it, before Ingret somehow managed to give a muffled "NO...Don't do that" without even having to lift her head. Ingret didn't want Noelle to get herself off....she wanted the girl to have nothing more than an anal orgasm from her oral administrations, and for the next several minutes, she concentrated solely on doing JUST that. Noelle was panting now, bucking upward and meeting each thrust of Ingret's tongue as it went as far into her hole as Ingret could manage. Suddenly, without warning, the older teen's body stiffened, and she would have maybe even stopped breathing for a few seconds as she came violently, but one has to have air to scream in ecstasy, and that is what Noelle did for almost 30 seconds...scream as she came from an orgasm so strong it rocked her soul! The best orgasm of her life. After 19 years, she came for the first time ever with another girl's tongue deeply embedded into her asshole.

After she calmed down a little, Noelle, in one swift move, rolled over, got onto her knees and pushed Ingret onto her back and roughly spread the other girl's tan legs wide apart. Noelle was drained physically, but one would not have known that as she dove face first between the 18 year old girl's widespread thighs. She blew gently onto Ingret's hard clit, and was about to start licking it when she suddenly had a change of heart, and much to Ingret's extreme pleasure, Noelle started nibbling the inside of her thighs from her knees to an inch or so from her leaking hole. Nibbling turned to biting as she got closer, and by the time Noelle got closer to Ingret's cunt, Ingret was pleading for her to fuck her.

Noelle smiled wickedly to herself, and then looking deeply into Ingret's eyes, she shook her head no. She glanced down at the girl's hole, pleased to see that Ingret's girl juice was running out of her and after running down the crack of her tight ass, was starting to form a nice little creamy puddle on the cheap motel bedspread. Noelle was actually amazed by the color of Ingret's cunt juice...it almost looked like a guy's cum...she thought all girls cum was clear like her own. She started on Ingret's other leg, biting hard into the girl's soft skin on the inside of her leg...not hard enough to break the skin, but definitely hard enough to leave nice dark marks on her. A little reminder for the younger teen after this night was over...

By the time she was halfway down Ingret's thigh she was sucking hard as she bit down, and Ingret screamed her name, begging for relief. The girl's hand went to her hole, but before she could get any fingers into herself, Noelle knocked her hand away. Ingret moaned her frustration...actually it was more of a growl, and suddenly Ingret started crying softly. With the sound of the soft sobs, Noelle gave the girl what she had been leading fro, and with one hard push, she thrust three fingers all the way into Ingret's flowing pussy. The girl stopped crying.

As Noelle continued biting her way toward the young teen's dripping hole, her hand pushed hard and fast into her. By the time she finally reached where her fingers were rapidly thrusting in and out of, Ingret had already cum, and once her mouth was directly over Ingret's tight cunt, Noelle removed her fingers and put her whole mouth onto the young teen. By now, she thought she knew what Ingret wanted, and she was correct in her assumption, and Ingret came all over her chin almost the exact moment her teeth bit into the girl's throbbing little clit. As good of an ass eater as Ingret was, she didn't hold a candle to the excellence of Noelle's pussy eating skills, and Noelle tongue fucked her hole, nibbled and bit at her pussy lips, pulling them away from the younger girl's body, alternated between sucking and then biting her clit as hard as she could over the next half hour....and all the while thrusting two fingers into Ingret's asshole as hard and as fast as the girl had begged her to. By the time she was through, Ingret had cum too many times to count...and Noelle had swallowed so much of the girl's overly sweet creamy cum that she was on the verge of a diabetic coma!

Covered in a thin film of sweat, the girls sat up, and with Noelle on top of Ingret, they clung to each other as they ground their pussy's together. Ingret LOVED this position, it not only allowed both of them to cum together, it was better than a 69 because they could hold each other and KISS. It seemed to last forever, and with their arms around each other, their fingernails leaving red marks into each others backs, Noelle and Ingret lost themselves in each other for well over an hour, just kissing and sucking on the other gilt's neck, then more deep passionate kissing.

At long last, they finally collapsed onto the bed, both of them having cum too many times to count...not that either of them were trying to keep track. Despite being drenched with sweat, they crawled under the covers together, and face to face, Noelle and Ingret held each other close. One last kiss, and they drifted off to sleep, Ingret holding Noelle tightly as if she was afraid the girl would disappear in the middle of the night as the last girl she had fallen in love with did. With Noelle's sweet breath in her face, Ingret breathed it in deeply, closed her eyes, and just before she fell asleep, she murmured happily, "Goodnight Noelle, Merry Christmas my little Christmas Angel" She heard Noelle sigh in content, caught between the land of sleep and consciousness. and before she knew it, Ingret heard herself whisper, "I love you" As she drifted off to sleep, Ingret heard Noell return her last comment, "I love you too, Ingret"...or maybe it was just a yawn? Either way, for the first time in years, Ingret finally had a very TRULY Merry Christmas...all thanks to a girl named after a Christmas song...HER First Noelle.

The End

2. just18n2009

just18n2009 Sex Lover

That was written for my friend XmasGirl here on this forum. Love ya girlfriend!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

3. XmasGirl

XmasGirl Amateur

Love it

If anyone really cares ... I'm Noelle. You gotta love this story and how it happened - at least I do. ... Love You Ingret - Noelle

4. just18n2009

just18n2009 Sex Lover

See!!! She IS a sweetheart huh :)

:kiss::kiss::kiss: Noelle,
    Ingret