1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

thanks babes - plenty more written!!:kiss:

2. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

Dyane - events take a turn

Back at the office, colleagues were surprised at Dyane’s change of mood but welcomed the new “friendly” Dyane. However if I was anticipating a quick repeat of our session I was disappointed as nothing happened for a few weeks. I therefore assumed the worse until one day she grabbed me in the corridor and dragged me into one of the interview rooms.
    She quickly explained that she had told her husband she had to go on another course by in fact she had actually booked a room for one night at a hotel in the centre of Southampton. I could of course tell my parents that I was staying with friends overnight and we quickly made arrangements. My heart was pounding at the thought of renewing my acquaintance with Dyane’s body…
    The appointed day arrived and we left the office separately to avoid raising suspicions. I met Dyane in the car park and we drove to the hotel, booking in as husband and wife. It was the first time I had done anything like this and the feeling of anticipation was wonderful. We had already eaten a main meal at lunchtime so quickly went upstairs to our room. We had little to unpack and soon settled in, Dyane making us both a cup of coffee.
    We sat on the bed drinking the coffee, oddly enough in complete silence. I think we were both anticipating what was to come and my cock was starting to stir already. Dyane finished her coffee first and went to her overnight bag, pulling out a small carrier bag.
    “Just going to get changed!” she grinned at me and then dashed into the bathroom, closing the door firmly behind her. I got rid of the coffee cups and turned down the lights leaving just the two bedside lights on. I then slipped off my shoes and socks, removed my suit trousers and shirt and lay back on the bed in just my briefs. I wondered what she was going to put on…
    The bathroom door opened and Dyane stood there, silhouetted in the light. She flicked off the bathroom light and I was then able to see her properly. She looked stunning!
    Her hair was tied back tightly and she was wearing a lacy, black quarter cup bra. This was matched by a very skimpy black G string which only just covered her groin and, to my joy, a suspender belt and black fishnet stockings. The outfit was finished off by a pair of very high black stilettos. She looked an absolute picture…
    She grinned at me and then sashayed across the room like a model and stood by the side of the bed, her hips thrust out and one hand perched provocatively on her hip.
    “What you think?” I was almost lost for words.
    “Unbelievable! You look absolutely stunning!” Dyane grinned, relieved at my approval. I noticed that one hand had been held behind her back and she now brought this forward, revealing some lengths of what appeared to be rope! Did she want to be tied up?
    “I’m feeling in the mood to dominate tonight…what do you think?” This was a bit of a turnaround! I had assumed that we would carry on with the same sort of role playing as we had in London but I have to confess that the thought of being tied up by Dyane was rather tempting. I grinned at her and nodded, spreading my arms and legs invitingly.
    “Excellent!” Dyane quickly tied two of the ropes, which luckily appeared to be made of soft material, around each of my wrists and tied these to the headboard. I was already feeling somewhat helpless and turned on, as she tied the remaining to ropes to my ankles and stretching my legs wide, tied the ends to the feet of the bed. I was now stretched out and the feeling of helplessness was really starting to work on me.
    “There now…” Dyane ran her eyes up and down my body. “We’d better have a code word hadn’t we?” She glanced at me. I understood what she meant and we agreed on the word orange. Then she stood at the end of the bed and grinned at me mischievously. She leaned forward and began to run her fingers up and down my legs, trailing them through the hairs on my calves and although not quite tickling me, the sensation was wonderful.
    She then climbed onto the bed and continued to run her hands up and down the inside of my legs, up towards my thighs. She was now kneeling on all fours between my legs and trailing the lightest of touches from her fingernails up and down the inside of my thighs. I closed my eyes, luxuriating in the gorgeous feelings. My cock was now stiffening in my briefs and I felt a warm hand gently cupping the bulge. I glanced down and watched as Dyane gently ran her fingers along the length of my erection under the cotton material of the briefs, twirling her fingernails round the tip. This was exquisite!

3. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

Dyane...the teasing continues

I thought she was going to release my cock from its confines but then she turned her attention to my tummy and chest, running her hands up and down my body. She moved forward and then to my surprise carefully stood up on the bed and planted a stiletto-clad foot either side of my chest. I saw she was steadying herself by resting her hands on the wall above my head and I had a wonderful view as I gazed up at her. Her long her tanned legs disappeared into the black material of her briefs and above that her firm a flat tummy gave way into the round lacy material of her bra. She gazed down at me.

Then she lifted up one foot and began to gently rub her stiletto across my chest. The feeling of the leather was fantastic and she moved her foot further up until her heel was actually stroking the side of my face. I could not help myself as I turned to kiss the shoe, and I was hit by the smell of leather. She began to stroke my face with her shoe as I kissed and licked at the leather of her stiletto, completely lost in this wonderful experience.
    Dyane then bent down and pulled the pillow from under my head, throwing it on to the floor. I rested my head back on the mattress and she carefully planted one leather clad foot either side of my head. Carefully squatting down Dyane’s crotch loomed in front of my face. She now had her hands clamped on to the headboard and as she squatted over my face she gently rubbed the soft lacy material over my mouth. I could taste that she was already damp and I quickly poked my tongue out to lick at the rough material, the faint taste of her pussy juices seeping through the material.
    She did this for a minute or so, pressing harder against my mouth, and I tried hard to sneak my tongue under the material, without success. Then suddenly Dyane stood up again and clambered off the bed.

“I was almost coming there…I think you ought to finish me off don’t you?” I wasn’t quite sure how she thought I was going to accomplish this but then she casually slid her black briefs down her legs and stepped out of them. She then climbed back onto the bed and once again placed her feet either side of my head, but this time facing down towards the end of the bed. I gazed up and admired the soft around curves of her pert bottom. Then she slowly lowered herself until her groin was a few inches above my face.
    I now had a perfect view of her tiny puckered anus and the soft lips of her pussy.

She then lowered herself further and I quickly extended my tongue so I could reach her crotch. Dyane sighed as my tongue circled her anus, and I was relieved that there was no real taste. I ran my tongue up and down, which made her quiver and then as she adjusted her position, I was able to reach her pussy.

I gently licked at the crinkled lips of her labia and she moaned softly as I flicked my tongue up and down the lips and gently darted it in and out of the moist vulva. She began to squirm and pressed her pussy down on to my face. The cheeks of her backside were now resting on my forehead and my mouth was clamped around her pussy. I longed to grab hold of her but of course I couldn’t but I made the most of the opportunity to suck and lap at her cunt.

“That’s it… Oh yes… Yes… Yes!” Dyane started to a gasp and rubbed her pussy over my face, almost suffocating me as she approached her orgasm. But suddenly the whole weight of her crotch seemed to press on my face and my tongue plunged into her gaping pussy as she came, crying out and clutching at my body with her hands. I could feel her pussy juice is almost spurting out of her cunt and dripping on to my face as her orgasm coursed through her.

Eventually she lifted herself up and turned to face me, squatting on my chest. She grinned at me, red faced.

4. horny_aussie69

horny_aussie69 Newcumer

gg, great writing :)

5. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

thanks!

6. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

Dyane...so it goes on...

“That was fucking fantastic!” Her eyes roved over my face. “Rather a lot of juice isn’t there?”
    “Just a bit!” I joked and then Dyane casually leant down and started to lick her pussy juice off my face. Her tongue was like a cat’s as she worked around my forehead and cheeks and then rasped it across my lips. I opened my mouth and her tongue darted in, searching for my own tongue as we started to kiss passionately. Then she quickly pulled away.
    “Would you like to see my tits?” Before I had a chance to answer Dyane reached behind her and unclipped her bra, easing it off her shoulders, allowing her gorgeous tanned breasts to tumble out. She planted a hand either side of my head and leaned forward so that her breasts swung gently in front of my face. I leaned up to kiss the soft flesh but before I could do so she pulled away, teasing me. I glanced up at her and she gazed at me mischievously.
    “You want to lick them?”
    “Yes…” I croaked,
    “Go on then just a quick one…” she leaned down and I opened my mouth as she thrust her boobs towards me. I quickly clamped my teeth around one of her dark brown nipples and she cried out as I started to chew on the stalk. Then she pulled away again and gazed down at me.
    “You’ve been a good boy…I think you deserve to come!” At last! Dyane quickly knelt up and shuffled backwards towards my groin. I loved the feel of the fishnet stockings against my flesh as she worked her way down towards my cock which was still encased in my briefs. Of course as I was tied up my briefs could not be removed but Dyane pulled the waistband down and my cock sprung into view. It was a relief! Dyane glanced up at me again and then returned her attention to my cock as she carefully straddled me and positioned herself so that her pussy was just above, but not quite touching my cock.
    I lifted my hips up to enter her but she raised her hips herself, once again teasing me by keeping a brief distance between us. Then suddenly she dropped herself on to my cock and the full length plunged up to the hilt into her wet pussy, which caused her to cry out.
    JESUS....!” Her mouth was now wide open as she impaled herself on my erection and from all the teasing I knew I was very close to coming. I screwed my eyes up and tried to hold back be was no good. With a swift contraction of her pussy muscles Dyane brought me to orgasm and I came with a grunt, pumping sperm deep into her pussy. I thrust up several times, each time spurting more juice into her, whilst Dyane grabbed hold of my chest to steady herself. After a while I felt my orgasm fade and I slumped back on the bed.
    Dyane knew that I would get stiff if not released quickly and so she busied herself with untying the various bonds. The release was most welcome and I stretched my limbs as she untied me. I sat on the edge of the bed and Dyane stood in front of me, still an absolute picture in her stockings. I gradually got my breath back.
    “That was wonderful!” I looked up at her gratefully. She smiled back.

7. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

“I wasn’t too much of a tease was I?”
    “No, not at all. You were brilliant.”
    “That’s a shame…” Dyane’s face dropped into a look of mock sorrow. “I was rather hoping you would be angry with me…” I suddenly realized what she was after...
    “Well actually yes you were a bit rough with me now you mention it.” I looked at her sternly. Her eyes twinkled again.
    “I’m sorry Martin. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”
    “And you almost suffocated me with your pussy all over my face!”
    God yes it must have been awful. How can I ever make it right? Are you going to punish me?” I smiled at her.
    “I think it’s the least you deserve don’t you?” She nodded dumbly and dropping the ropes had to the floor she stood, almost to attention and gazed at me. I stood up and looked at her in my best stern expression.
    “Now what are we going to do with you?” I put my finger to her lips before Dyane could speak and she suppressed a grin as she clamped her mouth shut. I gazed into her eyes and stroked my hands down the side of her cheek.
    “Such a pretty face…” I ran my fingers around her throat and then down to her breasts. I carefully twirled my fingernails along the upper slopes of her boobs and then scraped it across each nipple in turn. She winced but did not make a sound as I began to rub her nipples between my finger and thumb. I then leant down and licked and kissed both nipples in turn, then starting to chew on the stalks, harder than I had done before. Dyane whimpered but did not protest. I stood up again and gazed at her, her eyes sparkling. She was really enjoying this!
    I sat down on the bed in front of her.
    “Spread your legs!” I ordered. Obediently Dyane shuffled her feet until her legs were about a yard apart. I gazed at her pussy and then leaning forward started to rub my fingers up and down the lips. She became wet almost immediately and I slid my middle finger up to the knuckle in her pussy. She gasped as I began to slide my finger in and out. Then I introduced my ring finger and I grabbed hold of her hips to steady her as I began to vigorously thrust my middle two fingers in and out of her pussy. She started to whimper.
    “Not yet!” I ordered, quickly withdrew my fingers. “Don’t you dare come yet you little tart!” Dyane let out a low moan and I swear her legs trembled. I stood up and raised my fingers to Dyane’s mouth. She glanced at me as I ran my fingers along her lips and she obediently opened her mouth as I slid my fingers, coated with her pussy juices, into her mouth. She sucked and lapped at my fingers tasting her own juices.
    I withdrew my fingers and then stood behind Dyane. Her legs were still parted and I grabbed each cheek of her backside in my hands, massaging the soft pert flesh. I then moved one hand around to her front and started to squeeze her breasts again, continuing to massage her backside with my other hand. She fell back into my arms as I rubbed and caressed the soft flesh.
    Then I worked my hand between the cheeks of her backside and curled my finger round to once again insert them into her pussy. However this was just to lubricate my finger as I carefully drew it back until it was over her anus. I began to rub my finger over the puckered entrance and then the muscles seemed to relax and the first inch of my finger slid into Dyane’s backside. She let out a little cry and I pulled her closer to me so that my finger slid further into her arse. She was now writhing against my finger and it was all I could do to keep her steady.
    “God you’re enjoying this you bitch aren’t you?” Dyane nodded vigorously.
    “I think it’s about time I fucked you don’t you?”
    “Yes…” Dyane gasped and I pushed her forward until her legs bumped against the edge of the bed. She started to climb onto the bed and I quickly grabbed her hips and pulled her back.
    “Not on the bed, bitch…bend over. I’m going to fuck you from behind like the animal you are!” I still had hold of Dyane’s hips and I pushed her forward so she bent at the waist and she rested her hands on the mattress. Her backside was now sticking up in the air and I took hold of my cock and positioned ahead against the entrance to her pussy.
    “Are you’re ready for this?”
    “Yes…please…” Dyane gasped, her voice muffled by the bedclothes.
    “What do you want me to do?”
    “I want you to fuck me!” She had hardly finished the sentence as I slammed my cock deep into her pussy, the squelch echoing round the room, as did the cry of anguish from Dyane. I grabbed hold of Dyane’s hips to steady myself and began to relentlessly thrust my cock in and out of her sopping cunt.

8. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

Dyane continued...

“Is this what you want?”
    “Yes that’s what I want. I want your cock in my cunt! Fuck me silly like the stupid tart I am!”
    “God you’re so easy are you? You like nothing better than a fact cock deep in your cunt don’t you?”
    “Only your cock Martin…only yours!”
    “I should think so too. If I find out anyone else has been fucking you you’ll be in big trouble! Got that?” As I said this I brought my right hand back and gave her a sharp tap on the right cheek of her backside. She cried out in anguish and I felt the muscles of her pussy contract again around my cock.
    “You like that do you?” I brought my hand again down on her backside, this time slapping her harder and leaving a red mark glowing on her white cheek.
    “Yes!” Dyane almost squeaked. “I love being spanked! I’m a naughty girl and deserve to be spanked really hard!” I brought my hand down again and started to spank her hard in the same rhythm as I was thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy. The slaps echoed round the room, as did the gasps and grunts of Dyane as I continued to pound into her.
    “Fuck yes! Spank me! I’m your naughty schoolgirl I want to be spanked! I want to feel it! I want you to hurt me! Please hurt me!” I curled my arm around her waist and started to slap her backside even harder. I almost winced myself at the thought of the pain I must have been inflicting and Dyane’s backside was now glowing a livid red. However the wetness of her pussy and the noise she was making made it quite clear she was thoroughly enjoying this!
    “Are you mine?” I demanded.
    “Yes!” Dyane cried out. “I’m yours! I’m yours! I’m your slave tart to do with as you wish! I want you to slap me and fuck me and do anything you want to me! I’m such a fucking slut!”
    “I want you to come now. Are you going to come for me? Just for me?”
    “Yes Martin. Only you…only you…” I was now slamming my cock harder and faster into Dyane’s pussy and the sound of my body slapping against hers echoed round the room. Suddenly she cried out, almost a scream, as she came.
    “AAAHHHHHH.....FUCK....YESSSSSS!”
    The muscles of her pussy twitched and contracted around my cock and she shook on the bed as her climax seared through her. Her body slumped forward on to the bed and I fell on top of her, which had the effect of slamming my cock even harder into her pussy.
    “Shit! FUCK that hurts...”
    “It’s supposed to you silly bitch!”
    “No…” Dyane gasped as I lay on top of her, her pert backside cushioning my tummy and my cock still embedded in her pussy. My face was now alongside her head and I whispered in her ear,
    “You know I’ve not come yet don’t you?” Dyane moaned quietly. “Do you think you’ve been punished enough?” Dyane grunted. “I can’t hear you?”
    “No…I deserve more...I’ve been a bad girl...” Dyane muttered.
    “That’s good. There’s a lot more I can do to you yet isn’t there?” Dyane nodded her head which was still buried in the bedclothes.
    “What can I do?” as I said this I started to slide my cock in and out of her pussy again.
    Her backside was cushioning my tummy and I wriggled my hand under her to grab hold of her breasts.
    “You’re hurting me…” I squeezed her breasts even harder knowing that despite what she said she was enjoying this. “You’re hurting me Martin…” I continued to thrust in and out.
    “What’s hurting you Dyane? Tell me little girl..!”
    “It’s your big fact cock in my cunt! It’s stretching me! It so fucking big I can’t take it any more…” Dyane raised her voice from a murmur to almost a cry.
    “You must be joking! Surely a slut like you can take a cock like this?” To emphasize the point I gave a particularly vicious stab which almost sent Dyane across the bed as she cried out. “Perhaps you’d like it in your backside instead?” The thought occurred to me…
    “No....” Dyane whimpered. “Don’t you dare? Don’t you fucking dare Martin…” her voice lowered almost to a growl.
    “Who are you to tell me what to do? You’re just my slut! My slave! What are you?”
    “I’ m you’re silly bitch fuck tart!” How inventive I thought! I regained my composure and quickly lifted myself up so that my cock squelched out of her pussy.
    Nooo.....” Dyane moaned in disappointment but then grunted as I knelt up between her legs and spread them wide. I grabbed the cheeks of her backside and pulled them apart revealing her anus which winked up at me invitingly. I then leant forward and positioned the head of my cock against the opening.
    “No please! Please not that!”
    “Don’t lie to me! You want it don’t you?” I nudged the head of my cock against the sphincter which started to relax and open. “Say it!”
    “Fuck me…” Dyane murmured.
    “Louder!” I demanded, inching my cock very slowly into the opening.
    “Fuck me in the arse!” Dyane cried out turning her head to stare at me. I grinned at her and then I carefully slid the full length of my cock in one swift movement deep into her backside.
    “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Dyane actually screamed which worried me for a few seconds until I felt her backside thrusting back up at me.
    “Take it bitch!” suddenly Dyane started almost babbling.
    “Yes! Yes I am a bitch! I’m a slut! I’m your slave! I’m your bitch! I deserve to be hurt! This is so fucking lovely!” Dyane was muttering away this almost stream of consciousness as I pounded my cock deep into her backside.
    “Your huge cock is like a fucking tree trunk in my backside! I bet all the girls love it don’t they? I bet the girls can’t get enough of your huge fucking cock! I love the way you grab the cheeks of my backside as you fuck my arse! Oh yes fuck me harder! Harder! Fuck me! Yes that is so nice! It hurts so much but I deserve it’s because I’m a silly stupid tart! I’m yours! I’m your slave!” This was incredible and I knew I was going to come very soon.
    “I’m going to come in your arse!” I grunted. Dyane’s voice rose almost to a wail.
    “Yes please! Pump my backside and fill it with your juices! I want to feel your seed inside me! Fill me with your gorgeous creamy spunk! I love it when you fuck me in the arse!” Suddenly she cried out again and to my surprise she was obviously climaxing again which set me off. My orgasm thundered through me as I pumped into her backside, the both of us writhing on the bed as we came together.
    “Oh god I can feel you’re spunk gushing into my backside!” Dyane croaked as I continued to come inside her. “Oh god that is so nice!”
    Eventually we both subsided and lay there for quite a few minutes, my cock still embedded in Dyane’s backside. I’d gently kissed the back of her neck and she turned to smile at me.
    “Orange…” She whispered. I smiled.

9. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

“A bit late now!” she laughed. “Do you want me to come out now?” I added. She nodded.
    “Gently…” she murmured. Luckily I was beginning to wilt and was able to ease my cock out quite easily. I knelt up and gazed down at Dyane’s poor battered crotch.
    “It looks a bit sore down there!” Dyane stretched her legs and turned to grin at me.
    “But I deserved it didn’t I?” she murmured. I grinned back.
    “Did you mean what you said?” Dyane looked puzzled. “about being my slut, slave, bitch, whore,” I put my finger to my chin and looked upwards as if thinking. “Oh yes and tart that was it!” Dyane burst out laughing and rolled over on to her back. She looked an absolute picture albeit somewhat battered. She gazed up at me and looked serious for a few seconds.
    “Do you know what Martin…I think I did!” She grinned broadly at me. “But not for a week or so, eh?” She gazed down and gently rubbed her fingers along her red and puffy pussy lips.

[FONT=&quot]Dyane and I were patient as regards our next session but a bombshell was dropped when she pulled me to one side in the corridor one morning to explain that her husband had been promoted in his job but it would involve a move for both of them down to the west country. I could tell Dyane was very upset at this, at which I was flattered, but she promised we would try and get in one at last session before she left.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She was true to her word…[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]A few days before she was due to leave she came up to me just as I was leaving the office and slipped a piece of paper into my hand. It read as follows… [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Tomorrow I will be your tart! I think you will enjoy it more than me being your slave and as my husband is away on a course overnight perhaps you would like to stay over!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I quickly tore up the piece of paper and put it in a bin further up the high street as I walked to catch my bus, my imagination working overtime as to what tomorrow would bring![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I was in the office early next day and was a little worried when there was no sign of Dyane. However to my relief she arrived a few minutes after 9.00 and I was pleased to see that she was wearing quite a short skirt. In fact she had taken to wearing such skirts in recent weeks and the general opinion was that she was cruising towards her leaving. She sat down diagonally opposite me as usual and glanced up to give me a wink and a smile. The fun starts here![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Dyane then obviously thought it was time to make the first move later that morning as she asked me if I could fetch a closed file for her from the safe. I pretended to be reluctant but promised I would fetch the keys and meet her by the lift doors. This was a common occurrence and did not look at all suspicious.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I came back downstairs with the keys and saw Dyane was waiting patiently by the lift doors. She grinned at me and pulled them open, and we both stepped in. She closed the doors and pressed the button for the safe and as she turned to face me she casually slid her hand down to my groin and I cupped her fingers around my cock. She smiled at me and then leaned forward to kiss me several times on the lips as her fingers massaged my cock which soon began to grow. The lift came to a halt and she quickly withdrew her hand as the door was opened and we walked into the safe.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]We soon found the section that Dyane wanted and I was pleased to see the file she needed was on the top shelf. I pulled the stepladder towards the shelf and indicated that Dyane should go up and fetch the file.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“It might take me a while to find it…” I grinned at her.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I wouldn’t be at all surprised.” She glanced up at the top shelf. “Will you hold me to make sure I don’t fall?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“You’ll be in safe hands!” Dyane turned and climbed the steps up to the top. Her head was brushing the ceiling and her calves were at eye level as I gazed up. Her long her tanned legs disappeared into the confines of her short skirt and she casually lifted one leg and rested her foot on the top bar of the steps. Gazing up I suddenly realized she had gone without panties today! [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I reached up and took hold of her standing leg with one hand and stroked the fingers of my free hand up and down the inside of her thighs. Dyane quivered and held on to the shelf for support as I slid my hand firmly up towards her pussy and my fingers soon found her cleft which was already moist. It felt less bushy than before and using my fingers I teased her lips and then carefully inserted my middle finger into her pussy. Dyane moaned softly as I slid my finger up to the knuckle into her pussy, and then began to slide it firmly in and out. After a while she became wetter and I was able to slide two fingers in and out quite easily.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Dyane now began to grunt rhythmically in time with my fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy and I brought my other hand up to grab the cheeks of her backside. I squeezed and massaged the soft flesh of her pert bottom and then slid my thumb towards the puckered opening of her anus, allowing it to slide back and forth across her backside. Suddenly Dyane clamped her legs together and stifled a cry as she came. Her pussy was clamped around my fingers and I could feel her juices running down my hand.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I quickly pulled my fingers away and looking around found some bits of cloth I could use to clean myself up. Dyane was still quivering at the top of the steps and I helped and down until she stood in front of me, with a broad grin on her face.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Do you like it when I play the tart?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I do indeed! I think this is going to be quite a day…”[/FONT]

10. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

later that day...

[FONT=&quot]I don’t quite know how I managed to last for during the rest of the day but, as arranged, when it got to five o’clock I left first and waited by the side of the car where to Dyane had parked and within a few minutes she joined me. We both got in and Dyane quickly drove me to her flat which was not far from the town centre. Looking across I saw that her skirt had slipped up almost to her waist and anyone glancing in a thru the car window would have had a good view of her crotch![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She parked the car in an underground garage and we climbed into a lift which took us to her flat. On the journey up we just gazed at each other, each of us anticipating what was to come and as soon as we stumbled into her flat she grabbed me and taking my hand led me into the bedroom.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Fuck me now!” She turned to look at me and grabbing the hem of her tee shirt pulled it over her head and threw it on the floor. I quickly got undressed whilst Dyane did the same and as she threw herself back on to the big double bed I joined her. She quickly pulled me on top of her, wrapping her arms around me and we kissed passionately, our tongues intertwining. I was of course a fully erect by now and Dyane’s pussy was so wet that my cock soon slid in as she guided me with her hands. She gave a grunt as my cock slammed its full length straight into her and she wrapped her legs around me pulling me even deeper.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“That’s it Martin! Nice and deep! I want to feel your cock deep inside me!” As she said this she thrust her hips up at me and I began to fuck her slowly but firmly, my balls slamming against her backside. She began to moan and grunt in time to my thrusting and suddenly she gave her a cry as she came. It took me by surprise, it was so quick, and I was also surprised as she suddenly pushed me away and on to my back. However she was not going to let me down as she quickly straddled and my thighs and taking my cock once again in her hand positioned it at the entrance to her pussy and slid down so once again I was embedded in her.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Come for me Martin! I want to feel you’re juice pumping into my cunt!” I grinned and started to thrust up at her, knowing now my orgasm was not far away. She was gazing at me intently, a look of studied concentration on her face as she bounced up and down on my cock. Then she reached behind her and I felt her finger nails scraping along between my legs and that was enough for me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I’m coming!” I croaked as I felt my climax approaching and suddenly I came, jerking several times as my spunk erupted into her pussy. Dyane cooed appreciatively.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Oh yes Martin…that’s lovely…give it to me…all of it...yes darling...” she whispered, her head close to mind as I continued to come inside her. As I began to subside Dyane carefully lifted herself off me and rolled over on to her back. The two of us lay side by side breathing deeply and recovering from the “quickie” fuck. Dyane turned to look at me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Sorry it was all a bit quick but I’ve been dying for that all day!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Me too!” I replied and reached for her hand. We lay there not speaking but fingers entwined and I realised then how much I was going to miss this girl when she left. Dyane must have read my thoughts.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“It’s been fun hasn’t it? And we’ve still got the evening to come…” I murmured agreement. Then she got up off the bed and declared she was going to run a bath. She went off to the bathroom and I lay there listening as she filled the tub up and I heard her climb in. I got up myself and went into the bathroom and was surprised at how luxurious it was. Dyane’s husband was obviously very well paid![/FONT]

11. 1labelho

1labelho Porn Star

WELL ALL GOOD THINGS MUST...YOU KNOW THE REST BUT IT WAS GOOD FUN DYANE WAS A WOMAN WHO DESPERATELY NEEDED SOME SEX IN HER LIFE KINDA KINKY AND MARTIN'S PERFORMANCE WAS DYNAMIC QUESTION HOW OLD IS HE YOU MENTIONED HE'D JUST TELL HIS PARENTS HE'D SLEEP OVER A FRIENDS' HOUSE WHEN DYANE INVITED HIM TO STAY OVER GREAT STORY STRONG BEGINNING GOOD SEX PLAY THANKS FOR SHARING AS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR MORE HAPPY ORGASMS

12. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

not finished yet!!!

13. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

Later that evening...

[FONT=&quot]A large freestanding tub took pride of place in the middle of the room and in it Dyane was luxuriating, surrounded by bubbles, the tips of her breasts just visible above the level of the water. I knelt down at the head of the bath and began to rub her shoulders. Dyane sighed and sunk lower in the water as my hands did their work, rubbing her shoulders and upper arms and occasionally sliding down to her breasts.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As I reached Dyane’s breasts she squirmed in the bath and arched her back, which emphasised the smoothness and tightness of her body. I curled my free arm around her neck and kissed her gently on the back of her head and she turned to return my kiss. We lay like this for a while until she declared the water was starting to cool so she climbed out and, with my assistance, dried herself.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Now then!” said Dyane with a mischievous grin on her face. “What to wear?” She put her finger to her mouth and looked up in an expression of mock puzzlement. Then her eyes widened and she trotted off back into the bedroom. I followed her and started to get dressed again as she opened up her wardrobe.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“This one I think…” She turned to look at me. “If you get dressed and go back into the lounge, I’ll get myself ready and you can give me your opinion.” I did this and sat in the lounge waiting for Dyane’s entrance.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]After a few minutes the bedroom door opened and Dyane sashayed through into the lounge. “My name is Dyane and I will be your tart for this evening!” she mimicked a waiter in a restaurant.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She had pulled her hair back tightly into a pony tail and applied makeup, which although not subtle certainly fitted the image! Her lipstick was bright red and she grinned at me as my eyes surveyed the rest of her body. She was wearing what appeared to be a skin-tight blue dress which had no straps but just about covered her breasts. The hem seemed to finish a mere inch or to below her crotch and it clung to every curve. She was wearing matching blue stilettos and the overall effect was electric![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Ready!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“So I see...Dyane, you look fabulous!” She seemed relieved and picked up a small handbag and led me across to the door.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]We climbed back into the car again and this time there was no pretence. Dyane’s pussy was clearly visible and anyone looking in the car would have had quite a clear view. We drove back into the town centre and parked behind the bank once again, and then the two of us strolled into town. As we walked up the high street we drew several glances, primarily of course because of what Dyane was wearing, but I must admit I felt quite proud at the various envious glances I received from the men![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]We were walking arm in arm up and every so often that Dyane would slide her hand down to my backside and give it and encouraging squeeze, making sure everyone knew that I was her man. I had no idea where she had planned to go but as we approached the Odeon cinema she glanced up at the poster and then back at me, cocked her head and grinned. She had obviously known that the film was going to be “Emmanuelle” and I grinned and nodded. I had already seen the film a few weeks before in London and I felt sure Dyane would appreciate it![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]When we got in the cinema we immediately headed for the back row and I was surprised how quiet the cinema was. We had the back three rows to ourselves and there were the odd few people scattered about nearer the screen. The film started and Dyane watched it her eyes wide open and transfixed. I knew what was to come in various scenes and notice she seemed to get even more excited at the “forced” sexual situations. Then I suddenly had an idea. I excused myself and nipped out to the lobby.[/FONT]

14. falah1233

falah1233 Porn Surfer Suspended!

keebt going man

15. Lostonefoundone

Lostonefoundone Porn Surfer

awesome so far, keep er rolling.

Up to your usual standards.

16. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

most kind!

the story continues.....

17. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

Dyane....

I soon saw what I wanted and bought it. I came back and sat back down next to Dyane and carefully peeled the wrapper off the Zoom ice lolly. She gazed at me as I licked it a few times and then I casually reached down and started to rub the tip of the slowly along the inside of her thighs.
    Dyane gasped and her eyes closed as I stroked the lolly up and down the inside of her hot thighs. However she slid forward in the seat which had the effect of raising her skirt above her waist and her bottom half was now completely naked apart from the stilettos. She gazed unseeing at the screen as I slid the lolly further up until I felt it touch her pussy. Dyane stifled a cry and put her hands to her mouth, closing her eyes as I began to gently probe the opening to her pussy with the ice lolly.
    With the lubrication from the melting of ice it was only a second or so before it started to slide inside her pussy and soon the entire length of the ice lolly was embedded in Dyane’s cunt. If I looked at her face and now her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back as I began to slide the lolly in and out. I then reached over and took her right hand. She looked at me, puzzled, and then I put her hand on the lolly, replacing mine and motioned her to carry on.
    I settle back in my seat and watched as Dyane continued to slide the lolly in out of her pussy, this time going at her own rapid rhythm, and even though the film was quite loud I swear I could hear the squelching of the ice in her pussy. Suddenly she stiffened and put her hand to her mouth, biting her knuckles as she came. She was actually bouncing up and down in her seat which caused a few heads to turn but I don’t think anyone suspected exactly what was going on. It seemed to take an age for Dyane to calm down but eventually she pulled the lolly from her pussy with a wet plop. It was now a lot smaller than it had been when it had gone in!
    To my surprise she brought the lolly to her lips and took a long suck, enjoying, no doubt, the mixture of the fruit flavour and her pussy. She turned to look at me and slid the lolly in and out of her mouth provocatively, raising her eyebrows up and down as she did so. I grinned and then reached out and took the lolly from her, holding her gaze as I tasted it myself. The taste of her pussy had now gone but the icy fruit was most refreshing.
    The film soon ended and we both stood up. Dyane turned to look at her seat which was somewhat damp! She quickly took out a couple of tissues from her handbag and carefully wiped the inside of her legs before following me out of the cinema.
    “That was fucking unbelievable!” Dyane muttered in my ear as we strolled down the high street. “You have a wicked imagination!”
    “You’d be surprised!” I turned to grin at her. We walked arm in arm again and this time my hand was firmly clamped to her backside while hers was curled around my waist. We talked about this and that as we strolled up towards the top of the high street and I wondered what else Dyane had in store.
    She led me across the road and I noticed we were heading towards the Parks, which was rather encouraging as I guessed we would be pretty much alone there although it was the classic hot August night. I then realise she was heading towards the children’s playground, which surprised me a little but it suddenly occurred to me that a lot of fun can be had on a child’s swing!
    Dyane obviously had the same idea as she led me over to the swings and put her handbag down by the side. She told me to sit on the swing which I did and then quickly looking around to make sure we weren’t being watched she hitched her skirt up around her waist and straddled me, facing the opposite direction. She then eased her skirt down as much as possible so he looked visibly innocent and wrapped her arms around me while I hung on to the chains of the swing.
    She grinned at me.
    “Comfy?”
    “Very!” I confirmed as we started to swing gently back and forth. Her crotch was now squirming against mine and my cock, which had been stirring for most of the evening anyway, was now starting to get bigger. She then let go with one arm and snaked her hand down between us, fumbling for the zip of my trousers. Between us we actually managed to bring my cock out into the open, which surprised me, and then without breaking the rhythm of the swinging she quickly hitched herself up and impaled herself on my cock for the second time that evening.

She then slipped her skirt down again and put her arms round me. To all intents and purposes we were quite decent, and a passerby, although perhaps envying my position, would have no idea that my cock was embedded in Dyane’s cunt! We started to swing back and forth again and at each swing my cock slid ever so slightly in and out of Dyane’s pussy. The feeling was exquisite! I knew it would be very difficult for me to come like this, but the tension and anticipation was amazing.

18. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

Dyane - someone joins in...

[FONT=&quot] “Let me hold the swing now so you can do what you like with your hands…” Dyane muttered in my ear and as she said this she unwrapped herself from me and took hold of the chains. I let go and then brought my hands around her to make sure we were safe as we were continuing to swing, albeit less vigorously than before. I ran my hands up her flanks and over her breasts, enjoying the feeling of her soft flesh beneath the thin material. Then I quickly glanced around and, seeing we were not being watched, I carefully peeled the top few inches of her dress down revealing her gorgeous breasts. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]They were at face level and I kissed each one in turn, running my tongue around the nipples and making Dyane gasp. I took each breast in my mouth in turn, chewing at the hard stalks of her nipples. Dyane was now squirming on my lap and I wondered if she would be able to come in this position. My question was soon answered…[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I’m going to come…Oh God I think I’m going to come again!” As we swung Dyane was thrusting her hips harder against me at the top of each swing and I continued licking and chew at her nipples. I hugged her tightly, pulling her closer to me and then slid one hand down between us and searched for her crotch. I slipped my hand underneath the material of her dress and with my thumb soon found her clitoris. Dyane squeaked as I began to rub my thumb across the little round bud and suddenly she stiffened and cried out.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“YESSS...OH FUCK YESSSSS!!!” She almost screamed as she came and I looked around in a panic, feeling sure that someone would hear us. To my horror a young couple, no more than 50 yards away, were peering at as intently. I could see them exchanging comments and pointing as Dyane continued to moan in orgasmic ecstasy. As she quietened I whispered to Dyane[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I think we’ve been spotted…” Dyane had by now recovered from her orgasm and turned to look in the direction I was pointing. To my surprise she grinned.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Let’s give them something to look at then shall we?” Then to my horror she disentangled herself from me and climbed off the swing, leaving my cock sticking up in the breeze! I’d turned to look again at the couple and I saw the girl had put her hand to her mouth. I sat there helplessly as, to my astonishment Dyane casually got down on her knees in front of me and started to play with my cock. She turned to look at the couple and grinned, and even waved, which seemed to encourage the couple. I looked across and saw the girl was leading the boy across towards us, but the boy was obviously very suspicious and quickly shook his hand free.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]They seemed to argue and to my relief the boy stalked off but to my horror the girl strode purposefully towards us. She slowed as she approached is, seemingly unsure of herself but Dyane turned to look at her.[/FONT]

19. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

Dyane...final part

[FONT=&quot] “Nice isn’t it?” She said indicating my cock.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“It’s certainly rather big!” The girl gasped. She had a very posh voice and looked quite elegant, in a short dark skirt and a white blouse.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Help yourself! Said Dyane and she pointed my cock in her direction. The girl looked at me and I did not know what to say but just grinned. Then the girl seemed to come to a decision and quickly knelt down in front of me, taking Dyane’s place as she stood up. The girl gazed up at me. She was quite attractive and had long black hair tied up in a bun. Her make-up was very carefully done and she had a very trim figure. I was more than happy for her to be Dyane’s replacement![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I say, is it all right?” I nodded.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Help yourself darling!” She grinned and then started to play with my cock, sliding the foreskin up and down the shaft. I looked at Dyane who grinned back at me, seemingly quite happy for this girl to be doing what she was doing. I looked down at her and she seemed to be gazing at my cock in fascination as she waited and then suddenly she looked up at me, back at my cock and then opening her mouth swooped on it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]To my surprise the entire length of my cock disappeared into her mouth until I could feel the head hit the back of her throat. I looked up at Dyane who was looking equally astonished as the girls lips pressed against the base of my cock. She was very well versed in deep throat for posh tottie! I was a good 8 inches and all of it was now being enveloped in this girl’s mouth. I could feel the muscles of her throat working around the head of my cock and I knew I was going to come very quickly. I held her head in my hands, trying to ease it back but she was determined and wrapping her arms around my hips she began to bob her head up and down, each time my cock hitting the back of her throat. Suddenly I could take no more and I erupted, pumping spunk down this girl’s throat as she swallowed greedily.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]After a few seconds I was spent and the girl withdrew her mouth, coughing and spluttering but gazing up at me red faced.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Gosh that was brilliant! I love doing that!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“It was amazing for me too!” I gasped as the girl carefully stood up and brushed herself down. She looked at Dyane.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Thanks for that…for sharing your boyfriend with me!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Looks like yours has disappeared.” said Dyane looking around the park. The girl followed her gaze and nodded.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I didn’t really fancy him any way. Bit of a wimp and all that – can’t keep up with me in the old bedroom department.” She paused. “I suppose I’d better go and find him though…”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“You can stick with us if you like, Martin isn’t really my boyfriend. I’m leaving town this weekend so you’re more than welcome to take him on.” the girl looked at me with renewed interest and grinned.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Gosh really? That’s jolly nice of you.” She looked at Diane. “What’s he like between the sheets?” Dyane laughed and looked at me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Trust me he’s brilliant!” I grinned sheepishly. The girl turned to look at me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Tally ho! If I fancy a bit of new blood I must admit. The old pussy has not been getting the treatment it ought to these days and I’m sure a cock like yours will fill it up a treat!” Diana and I exchange glances and both laughed at the way the girl spoke.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I hope you two aren’t taking the piss? I know I sound a bit posh but Daddy sent me to a posh school and it just sort of rubbed off. If you only knew what us girls got up to in the dorm after lights out!” I grinned and put my hands up, reassuring her I had not intended any offence.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“None taken old thing. I’m Caroline by the way.” She held out her hand primly and I shook it, introducing myself. I then introduced Dyane and to my astonishment before Caroline could move Dyane stepped forward, wrapped her arms around her and kissed her passionately on the lips. I thought that Caroline would object but to my surprise she returned the hugged and kissed Dyane, if anything, even more passionately.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I gazed at the two girls as they crushed their bodies against each other, each of them roaming their hands up and down each other’s bodies, each of them clasping the other’s backsides. Suddenly Dyane pulled away and the Caroline staggered back.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Fuck me that was nice!” Then to my mounting amazement Dyane knelt down in front of the Caroline and slid her hands up her short skirt. “Ooh yes rather...” Dyane pulled the girls knickers down to her ankles and returned her hand to Caroline’s groin, searching for her pussy.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Hey...whoa...Oohh kinky...!” Caroline moaned and grabbed hold of Dyane’s head to support herself as her fingers seemed to work some magic, and as Dyane pulled Caroline’s skirt up around her waist I was able to see her fingers embedded in her pussy. Dyane started to slide her fingers firmly in and out of Caroline’s cunt, while Caroline whimpered and giggled, unsure how to react.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Gosh I say… Jesus that’s nice…it’s a long time since...wooohh!” She laughed and swayed on the grass.![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Not a girl anyway… Oh fuck that’s nice… Jesus!” Caroline was almost babbling as Dyane worked her fingers in and out of her pussy. Then suddenly she withdrew her fingers and Caroline staggered back[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Nooo.... Not fair…!” Caroline protested and Dyane stood up and looked at me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“You can finish her off with that!” She pointed down at my groin and I must confess that my cock was now erect again after watching this amazing display. I looked at Caroline who had a glazed expression on her face and casually pulled my cock out.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Well?” She looked down at my cock and her expression seemed to clear.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Yes please! Got your hung there like a fucking horse aren’t you...” She muttered and after a quick look around the park to ensure that we were alone, which surprisingly enough we were, she quickly got down on to all fours and pointed her backside towards me. I lost no time in kneeling behind her, flipping her skirt up and positioning my cock at the entrance to her pussy I pulled her hips back embedding the whole length into her in one swift movement. She cried out as I did this and wiggled her hips at me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Oh yes that’s nice!” I began to fuck her slowly but firmly, slamming my cock in and out of her pussy. She was grunting and groaning as I fucked her, my balls slapping against her, and suddenly she let out a groan.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“O fuck yes that’s good! Fuck yes! Come in me! Pump me! Harder… Harder! Fuck me yes!” Suddenly I felt the muscles of her pussy clamping around my cock as she came, her fists beating on the soft grass. Her orgasm seemed to last for ages until suddenly she subsided and I pulled out of her. She collapsed on the grass, rolled onto her back and turned to look at me. If my cock was still erect and I knew I could come again quite easily.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Come over me… I’m such a fucking tart I wanted to come over me… If I want your spunk all over my nice new white blouse” Caroline grinned up at me as to my amazement this was her filthy talk, not Dyane. I was used to such behaviour from Dyane but to find another girl who enjoyed the same sort of action was most promising as far as the future was concerned! I quickly knelt down between her legs and pointing my cock up her body started slowly wank.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Gosh that’s rather a nice sight!” Caroline was now leaning up on her elbows and gazing at me “This is a brand new top but I’d rather like you to come over it!” She grinned up at me. “Don’t worry I’ve got lots more at home!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I started to wank faster and soon felt my orgasm approaching. I leaned forward and Caroline cried out[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“On my face as well! I want some spunk on my face as well!” I did as she instructed and directed the first spurt on to her face. “Woo hoo oh yes that’s good...that’s very good...”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Despite having come are only a few minutes before there was quite a large splat that burst on to Caroline’s cheeks and she laughed appreciatively. I directed the second spurt on to her white cotton blouse, and several more spurts splattered over the clean white material. As I subsided a few more drops came out which I carefully shook on to the grass and I then stood up.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I’d turned to Dyane who gave me a hug and a kiss and as my erection subsided I carefully tucked it back into my trousers. Caroline who was now on her knees was casually wiping her face with her handkerchief. She stood up and looked down at her blouse which was now stained with my semen.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“A souvenir!” She looked up at me. “I love the look of a man’s spunk on my clothes…just a thing with me I guess!” She grinned at me brightly. Then she took a piece of paper from her handbag and wrote something on it, passing it to me. She looked at Dyane.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I hope you don’t mind…” I opened the piece of paper and saw it was a telephone number. The future looked brighter already![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“You’re more than welcome!” Dyane replied glancing at me and giving me a kiss. Caroline then walked away, swinging her hips provocatively, and I knew we would meet up again soon.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I turned to Dyane.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Thanks for that – you know, arranging for her to meet us.” Dyane glared at me then grinned sheepishly.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Was it that obvious?” I laughed and Dyane confessed that she and Caroline had known each other for some years and often went out on the prowl for men when Dyane’s husband was out of the way. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“No more of that though...”she sighed.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“You never know.*****ter might be a hotbed of sexually deprived men just waiting for your arrival!” I laughed. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Dyane looked up at me and grinned. There was a gleam in her eye....[/FONT]

20. 1labelho

1labelho Porn Star

LIKED THE ENDING, MARTIN WON'T BE BORED. DYANE IS A TRUE SLUT MAKING SURE HE HAS SLUTTY CAROLINE TO KEEP HIM BUSY IN HER ABSENCE. CAROLINE SEEMED QUITE THE CHATTERBOX DURING SEX. LOVED SEX SCENARIOS IN DYANE'S BED, BATHROOM, AT THEATER, AND FINALLY IN PARK PLAYGROUND. THANKS FOR SHARING AND ALWAYS LOOKING FOR MORE FROM YOU. I THINK I'LL GO PURCHASE SOME ICE LOLLIES, WHAT FLAVORS DO YOU RECOMMEND?