1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

[FONT=&quot]Occasionally whilst working at Abingdon we would have to do overtime over the weekends and although this was not popular, I personally found the extra money useful. So when volunteers were asked to keep an eye on things whilst an IT chap was working one Saturday morning I was happy to volunteer. It would give me a chance to sort out a file before I saw a customer on the Monday, in relative peace and quiet.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]On the Friday afternoon my assistant Hayley announced she was also coming in as she wanted to tidy up some files - that is if I didn’t mind.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I had mixed feelings about Hayley. She was quite an attractive girl, a pretty round face with dark hair and a sweet smile. Although she had wide-ish hips and a small bust it all seemed to work. Her personality, however, was something different.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She was the sort of girl who told you what she thought you wanted to hear. Always praising you but putting down other people which made me wonder what she said about me when she was speaking to someone else. However she also had a very “carry on” style of humour which matched mine. As she said herself, when working together it was sometimes like Sid James and Barbara Windsor.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As it was midsummer, she had also recently acquired the habit of “accidentally” leaving a button or two of her blouse open and pretending she hadn’t noticed. This was the subject of much hilarity in the office and the general consensus of opinion was that she was bit of a “cock teaser”. I must confess it was rather pleasant gazing at her cleavage, insignificant though it was, and I was always disappointed when some kindly soul pointed out the missing button.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I was in early on the Saturday and the computer man quickly set about doing what he had to do in the server room. Hayley was not due in for another hour or so I was able to get on with quite a bit of work. Unfortunately a problem arose with the computers and the man explained to me that he would not be able to finish that day. He needed another part and therefore would have to come back the following weekend to finish the job.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]This left me on my own and although I was annoyed at wasting a morning I decided to carry on, and of course in any event Hayley was due in any minute. Sure enough, just after ten o’clock I heard the office bell go and I quickly opened up to let Hayley in. I wondered if she had walked through the streets in what she was wearing and was relieved to find out later that she had driven in.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The first thing that caught my attention was the fact that she was wearing a pair of white cotton shorts. She normally wore trousers and I was pleased to see her legs were quite tanned. She was wearing a lacy white blouse which I recognised from earlier in the week as one she had left undone and I wasn’t surprised to see the top button left open. Luckily she didn’t seem to notice my reaction to her appearance as she quickly stepped inside.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Before she went through into the office I explained what had happened. Like me she was annoyed but said as she had travelled this far she was happy to do at least an hour or so work, because, like me, she found the money useful.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]We went through into the office and I sat back down at my desk while Hayley went to the cupboards. As she disappeared up the office her hips wiggled quite provocatively and I smiled to myself. At least if she left anything undone there’ll be no one to object![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She came down and sat opposite me clutching a large part the files which he dropped on the desk. I glanced up and as she bent down to arrange the files I noticed that, quite mysteriously, a second button had come undone and I now had a perfect view of her breasts. She wasn’t wearing a bra![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I quickly looked down to my file as Hayley sat down, and I pretended to be busy. Every so often I would glance across and Hayley seemed quite unperturbed as she worked, whilst I caught several glimpses of her breasts as she moved around. I did not kid myself that this was an accident![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She had obviously decided that as the two of us were going to be alone in the office she was going to flirt as much as possible and it did occur to me that now the IT man was no longer here she might even go further! I swallowed hard and concentrated on my file.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I gradually got used to the sight across the desk from me and after half an hour thought nothing more of it. Then Henley asked me if I fancied a coffee. I said yes and she went across to the machine.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As I watched her she made the coffee and once or twice stretched her arms out, as if yawning, and her blouse rose up exposing a couple of inches of tanned flesh. She quickly turned to look at me and then laughed.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Sorry Martin I shouldn’t be yawning should I? I had a bit of a late night last night.” She wandered back across carrying the cups and leaned across the desk to put mine down. Once again I had a wonderful view of her breasts as she continued,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I was out with some of my girlie friends up in Oxford.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Did you pull?” I grinned at her as she set down. She looked aghast.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Martin I’m sure I don’t know what you mean. You know I’ve only got eyes for you!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Here we go, I thought.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I take it that’s a no then?” Hayley laughed. She sipped her coffee and said nothing and I wondered whether to draw attention to her “clothing mishap”. I decided to skirt around the subject.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Do you always dress like that at weekends?” I nodded at her. She looked down at her clothes.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Good heavens sorry I had no idea!” To my horror she went to button up her blouse.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“There’s no need to on my account.” I quickly said. Hayley glanced up at me and grinned.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Well it’s very hot in here isn’t it?” Then to my amazement rather than buttoning up the blouse she undid the last button and sat back casually. She stared at me as I blatantly gazed at her chest where the two sides of the blouse now hung down. Any movement and she would be completely exposed...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“You don’t mind to you? You never complain normally!” I grinned at her as casually as I could.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Well you don’t normally go that far during the week do you?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Were there’s no one here to complain is there?” Hayley looked around at the empty office. As she did so the left side of her blouse slid to one side and her left breast almost popped out. I was now getting quite hot myself…[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She turned back to face me. “Anyway it’s much more comfortable like this isn’t it? And let’s face it I haven’t got much to show have I?” She looked down at her chest.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“What you’ve got is very nice I think.” I replied lamely. Hayley looked up and grinned at me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“You always say the nicest things Martin don’t you? You’re so sweet to me.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Again I thought…here we go.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“If you ever leave do you think you’ll take me with me as your secretary?” She grinned at me mischievously.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Would you like me to? Take you with me that is.” I was quite relieved at the change in the subject.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“It would be an absolute riot wouldn’t it? You and me working together as boss and Secretary.” She paused and then laughed. “I’d be happy to take down anything you wanted!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I bet you would!” I grinned back at her. “What’s your short hand like?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I can do shorthand actually.” I raised my eyebrows. “I knew that would surprise you. Here let me show you.” With that she stood up and picked up a notepad from the side of the desk and walked around the block to my side. As she walked towards me the lacy material of her blouse moved around and once or twice her boobs were clearly visible.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Now then Mr. Gulliver what would you like me to take down?” As she said this she sat on the desk and crossed her legs. I gazed at her tanned thighs which were inches away from me and she leaned forward with her pad in her hands and gazed at me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“It’ll just be a quick once…letter that is!” I joked and Hayley grinned.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I’m poised and ready!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Dear Mrs. Jones.” Hayley pretended to write. “Thank you for raising two points with me. There are a couple of points myself that I’m quite interested in but think something’s about to come up.” This set Hayley off laughing and I couldn’t help but stare as her small breasts bounced around on her chest.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“What’s about to come up then Mr. Gulliver?” She grinned at me. I swallowed hard knowing that I really ought to stop now. Hayley seemed to sense the change in my mood and her smile faded.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Shall I go back to my side of the desk then?” She looked a little crestfallen.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“That’s up to you Hayley.” I sat back and my chair and gazed at her. She seemed be turning something over in her mind.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Everyone thinks I’m a tease don’t they?” She said quietly.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I’m afraid it is a bit of reputation you’ve got.” Hayley pulled the two sides of her blouse together.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“God I’m such a tart aren’t I? Such a slapper!” [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Don’t be like that Hayley. I think perhaps sometimes you go a bit too far but I think that’s what I like about you.” She looked up at me. “Amongst many other things of course. You’re great fun to work with!” This seemed to encourage her and she grinned at me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I don’t mean to tease. It’s just a way I am I guess.” She hadn’t made any further effort to do up her blouse.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Anyway I think you’ve got great tits!” I felt myself go red as I said it and hoped I hadn’t had overstepped the mark. Fortunately I hadn’t.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Do you think so? Really? They’re not too small?” To my astonishment Hayley pulled the two sides of her blouse open and at last I was greeted to an uninterrupted and plain view of her chest. Her breasts, as I had said, were small but beautifully formed with dark pink nipples.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I think they’re lovely!” I was a bit embarrassed as my voice was a bit croaky.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“You can touch them if you like.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Haley’s soft voice shot through me in that office. I looked up at her and she was gazing back at me nervously.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I don’t want to be a tease any more Martin.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Are you sure?” She nodded slowly. Before she changed her mind I carefully reached out and placed my hands gently under the soft boobs. They felt warm and smooth and Hayley jumped nervously as I placed my hands over them. I looked up at her and her eyes met mine, a steely determination seemingly encouraging. Without thinking I squeezed them gently and ran my thumbs across the nipples which immediately hardened.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“You’re nice and gentle aren’t you?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I try to be.” I joked as I continued to softly caress and stroke her breasts. Time seemed to stand still and there was almost a buzzing in my ears as I appreciated what I was doing. I was sat at my desk, in the office, playing with Hayley’s breasts![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“That’s lovely Martin.” Hayley said quietly. Then to my surprise she quickly jumped off the desk.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“If I’m going to be your Secretary I ought to sit on your lap really shouldn’t I?” Before I could object Hayley stood in front of me and then rather than sitting back on my lap as she would normally, she straddled her legs over the chair and plonked herself down in my lap facing me. I quickly looked up at her smiling face as she gazed down at me and then returned my gaze to her breasts which were now inches in front of my face.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I was hoping it was obvious what Hayley wanted me to do. I brought my hands up first, caressing them again just to be on the safe side. Then Hayley gently took my head in her hands and pull me closer to her chest. I brought my hands away and sure enough Hayley pulled my head to her chest, where my face nuzzled against the soft flesh of her boobs.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I brought my hands round behind Hayley and placed them gently on her back, enjoying the feeling of the soft, warm flesh as my head nuzzled her chest. She ran her fingers gently through my hair as I planted a few experimental kisses on her boobs and she moaned softly.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“That’s lovely…” I brought my hands up and continued to kiss the soft flesh and then my lips met one of her nipples. I gently kissed the firm nub and Hayley gave a little squeak as I gently nuzzled it. I turned my attention to the other breast, and then kissed and nibbled each in turn. Hayley was starting to wriggle around on my lap and her hands were running quite firmly through my hair now.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]My own hands were running up and down her back stroking the warm flesh. I brought my hands down to her waist and noticed a small fold of flesh above the waistband of her shorts. As I had said she had wide hips but the feeling of these soft folds in my hands was wonderful.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hayley was now starting to get quite worked up. She was breathing heavily and pulling my head closer to her breasts as I nibbled and chewed at them. For one exciting minute I thought she was going to come there and then, and then suddenly she pulled away. I looked up at her worried, her face red and her eyes uncertain.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Shall we stop now?” Hayley didn’t answer immediately by just gazed at me. She seemed to come to a decision.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Would you like to make love to me?” She looked very nervous and was obviously worried I would say no. For my own part I was sporting a decent erection at the moment, my only surprise being that had Hayley hadn’t mentioned it. To break the tension I decided to make light of the matter.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Well now you mention it Miss Denton, something’s come up which needs some attention!” Hayley laughed and wriggled her hips.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I was wondering if that was an umbrella in your pocket or whether you were just pleased to see me!” I laughed.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“You flatter me!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I think we ought to get something straight between us don’t you?” I laughed. This was a joke we often used. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I’ve got something that needs putting away if that’s all right with you?” [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Put in my hand and I’ll see if I can slot it in somewhere!” Hayley seemed far more relaxed now as we continued this subtle banter and then suddenly her face went serious.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Shall we? Here? On the desk?” Hayley went bright red and suddenly stood up.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Go on then!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I felt like I was dreaming as Hayley quickly stood up and leaned back against the desk. I rolled my chair back to the wall and stared at her. We froze for a few seconds and then Hayley quickly shrugged off her blouse and drop it to on the desk. She was now topless and looked wonderful. Suddenly her breasts didn’t seem too small – they seemed just perfect.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She seemed to be struggling with the buckle of her shorts.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Here let me…” I stepped forward and bent down to see if I could undo them. Without thinking I knelt down in front of her and Hayley softly placed her hands on top of my head, again stroking my hair, as I unbuckled her shorts and started to pull down the zip. Neither us said anything as I took hold of the waistband of her shorts and pulled them down over her legs, exposing a pair of small white panties.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I pulled the shorts off over her feet and notice she had already kicked off her sandals. I brought my hands up the outside of her legs and rubbed them gently around her hips and then leaning forward planted a kiss on her tummy. The silence seemed to fill the office as I carefully tucked my fingers into the waistband of her knickers and drew them down. I was pleased to see her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and I gently ran my hand through the coarse hair.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hayley gave a sigh. I then slowly stood up, kissing my way up her tummy and on to her breasts as I did so, and then I stood in front of her. I gazed down at her, she was now a little shorter than me without the sandals and we gazed at each other for a few seconds. Then she closed her eyes and lifted her head up to me and I joined her, allowing my lips to brush gently across hers. She gave a low moan and then brought her hands around my shoulders and pulled me to her so we kissed.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I was lost to the world as I brought my hands round to her naked back and pulled her closer to me as we kissed passionately, our lips mashed together. Suddenly her mouth opened and I felt her tongue snake into my mouth. Our tongues wrestled and our bodies crushed close as I slid my hands down and grasped at the cheeks of her backside. She had shifted off the desk now so I was able slide my hands easily over her and pulled her groin against the bulge in my jeans.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Suddenly she pulled away and leant back on the desk. I looked down at her, her face red and her hair sweated across her forehead.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“God I need it so bad Martin!” she breathed huskily. This was no tease! I quickly unzipped myself and with a struggle eased my erection out through the fly. Hayley glanced down and seemed pleased to what she saw.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“It’s no umbrella I’m afraid!” I joked. Hayley grinned up at me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“He’s lovely!” She whispered, and as she said this she carefully curled her fingers round the shaft and gave it a quick squeeze. I closed my eyes at the feeling of this young girl’s cool hand wrapped around my cock. Then without a word she eased herself back on the desk and spread her legs invitingly. She pulled me to her and guided my cock unerringly towards the entrance to her pussy. I felt the head of my cock slip between the soft wet folds and the first inch or so slid in easily. Hayley gave a little moan.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“That’s better…” she whispered. I leaned forward and curling my arms around her back I eased in further until, with a little shuffling about from Hayley, my cock was embedded in her. I gave her a squeeze and she looked up at me with a grin.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“How’s that Martin?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Lovely!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Not so much of a tease now I am I?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I never thought you were for a moment!” I grinned. I felt the muscles of Hayley’s pussy squeeze my cock.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Come on Martin before I change my mind!” She laughed. Her laughter sent a ripple through her pussy and through my cock and I winced at the exquisite pleasure. Then I pulled out and slid back in again, making myself comfortable before starting to thrust in and out.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hayley carefully eased herself back until she was lying on the desk, supporting herself on her elbows. She grinned up at me as I slid her forward, grasping her hips firmly and started to make love to her properly.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“God I can’t believe I’m doing this!” she exclaimed with a grin. I laughed.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“It does seem odd doesn’t it?” I looked around at the familiar office and then back at Hayley spread eagled on my desk with my cock sliding in and out of her. I leaned forward and supporting myself on my hands either side of her waist I continued to thrust in and out. Luckily I was usually able to last quite some time to I hoped I would be able to make Hayley come before I did.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“is that alright?” I asked. Hayley nodded.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Lovely! You’re just the right size for me. I don’t like anything too big.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I don’t think that’ll be a problem with me!” I laughed.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Don’t do yourself down Martin. I think he’s lovely!” As she said this she suddenly closed her eyes. “Gosh I think I’m nearly there already…” as she said this she lay flat out on the desk and I increased my rhythm. I leaned over and found my head was level with her breasts. I quickly gave each one a kiss and Hayley grabbed my head and pulled her to her breasts.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“That’s it Martin - kiss them for me!” I continued to kiss and nibble at her breasts as I thrust in out of her and suddenly she started to wriggle.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“God yes! That’s lovely! Nearly there Martin…nearly there… Shit yes! Shit yes!” Hayley was now thrusting her hips up at me and I was terrified someone would hear, oblivious to the fact that of course there was no else in the office. Suddenly she flung her arms around me and crushed my head to her breasts.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Jesus fuck yes!” Hayley froze completely, her body trembling and then she let out a long low growl as she came. Her body spasmed and twitched against me as I continued to thrust in out of her, until eventually with a final sigh Hayley let go of me and fell back on the desk. I wasn’t sure whether to carry on are not until she blearily opened her eyes and looked up at me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“You can come now!” She grinned. I laughed and continue my thrusting. I leaned forward and she pulled herself up to kiss be on the lips. I manage to put one hand to the back of her head and pulled her closer to me as our tongues intertwined I then suddenly I felt my orgasm approaching. Ie pulled away and close my eyes as the familiar feelings started to course through me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Come on Martin…come on baby...come for me!” Hayley murmured as suddenly I climaxed. I gave a grunt and closed my eyes as I pumped into her. I hadn’t really thought about safety and just hoped that she knew what she was doing. However at that particular moment I didn’t care as jet after jet of spunk gushed into Haley’s waiting pussy.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]After a few moments I came down and open my eyes look at her.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Oh god was it alright, me coming inside you?” Hayley nodded happily.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“It’s fine Mart I’m on the pill.” She grinned at the relieved look on my face. I leaned forward, my cock still twitching, and gave her another quick kiss on the lips. I stood up and carefully ease myself out, my cock wilting and hanging limply from my groin. Hayley gazed at it and then grabbed some tissues from her desk and, to my surprise, carefully bent down and cleaned me up.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“That’s very sweet of you Hayley.” She looked up at me and grinned.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“It’s what any good Secretary would do isn’t it?” I laughed. When she finished she stood up and then, much to my amusement, sashayed her way casually across the office and disappeared into the reception area. She was back in a few seconds explaining she had dropped the tissues into the ladies loo. I gazed at her.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I still can’t get used to this you know.” Hayley stood him in the office and grinned at me, one hand on her hips.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“What?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“You. Here.” I waved my hand around the office. “Stark naked!” I pointed to her. She walked towards me. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Would you feel better if you were stark naked?” She looked at me mischievously.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“You must be joking. It’s all right here but what if someone sees us through the window?” We were indeed quite safe by my desk but if she was going to start walking around naked she was going to walk in front of other windows.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Let’s go upstairs then! Let’s walk around the Trust section!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“God you’re mad!” I laughed, realizing that she was deadly serious. She quickly stepped into her shorts, ignoring her panties which she dropped into her handbag and put on her blouse. She then grabbed me by the hand.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Come on…” she dragged me out of the office and up the stairs. We ended up on the second floor, in the Trust section, and stepped out into the large office, full of empty desks. The summer sunshine flooded through the windows and made the room incredibly bright. However as we were on the second floor, and being a weekend the buildings around us weren’t being used, there was indeed no danger of us being spotted. Hayley turned to grin at me mischievously and then,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Come on then Martin let’s get naked!” She quickly removed her blouse again, dropping it on to the nearest desk and then slid down her shorts and stepped out of them. She stood staring at me, completely naked again, and wiggled her hips.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“God this feels fantastic!” She looked around the office. She then looked back at me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Do you want me to…are you really expecting me to…” Hayley nodded and laughed.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Come on Martin you’ll love it! It feels really nice and no one will see you.” She was right, of course, and suddenly the feeling of daring came over me. I took a deep breath and then quickly pulled off my tee shirt. I was a little self conscious about my middle aged body but Hayley said nothing as I undid my belt and unbuckled my jeans. I kicked off my shoes and took my socks off before removing my jeans completely. I then stood naked.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I must admit it did feel very “liberating” being stood in the middle of a very familiar office completely naked. Hayley clapped her hands together.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“That’s better!” She stepped forward and took my hand and then turning, led me casually down the middle of the office. I kept looking to either side, half expecting to see a face at the window but I knew this was not going to happen. I started to relax as we reach the end of the office where John Glanville’s large desk was situated. Hayley let go of my hand turned and leaned casually against the desk. She grinned at me smugly. I suddenly realised what she had in mind…[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Shall we?” She leaned back on the desk and rested her hands on the edge, parting her legs slightly.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“What here? On his desk?” Hayley grinned.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I dare you!” By now I was past caring and stepped forward and curled my arms around her waist. She looked up at me with a grin and I leaned down and kissed her quickly on the nose.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“We do you get your ideas from?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“You’d be surprised what I think about when I’m lying in bed at night Martin!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Somehow, Haley, I don’t think I would be!” I kissed her again and this time moved down to her lips as once again we kissed passionately. I started to kiss down her neck and Hayley eased herself back on the desk and as I worked my way down to her breasts she lay back. I continued kissing past her breasts down her tummy, running my nose and lips and tongue across the soft flesh. I then reached her pubic hair and Hayley gave a little squeak as I planted a kiss on the soft pad of skin above her pussy.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“God are you going to…” I then carefully knelt down between her legs. “Oh god you are… Jesus I love that!” Hayley quickly eased her legs apart exposing her pink pussy to me. I gently extended my tongue and licked along its length, giving a final wiggle at the top where I hoped her clitoris would be. Hayley gave a gasp and clamped her hands to my head.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Jesus Christ!” I was pleased at the reaction and continued to lap at Haley’s pussy. She was wriggling about on the desk now and it was all I could do to keep her steady. I had my hands clasped on to her thighs and I tried to keep her still as I endeavoured to make her come. Suddenly she started whimpering…[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“That’s it Martin…that’s it…Jesus yes…I’m going toJesus fuck yes…fuck!” At this last gasp she thrust her hips into my face and I plunged my tongue as deep as I could into her sopping pussy as she came, her hips twitching against me, her backside almost bouncing up and down on the desk.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God…” Hayley whimpered as her orgasm overtook her and it seemed an age before the spasms died down and she collapsed back on to the desk. I licked my lips and carefully stood up, looking down and Hayley who was now flat out on John’s desk. I was tempted to slide straight into her gaping pussy, which looked very inviting but Hayley obviously had other ideas. She lifted herself up on to her elbows and grinned at me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“That was fucking brilliant Mart!” I smiled.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I’ve always wanted to do that you know.” She cocked an eyebrow at me. I continued.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I know you might not think so but I have always fancied you. I’ve always thought you had a really nice young body I’ve always wanted to…you know…” my voice tailed off as I made this confession.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Fuck me? Suck my cunt?” Hayley finished the sentence for me with a grin. I blushed at the language but nodded. She quickly lifted herself up and sat on the edge the desk.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I think one good turn deserves another don’t you?” I guessed now she was going to let me make love to her again but then she quickly jumped off the desk and taking me by the shoulders turned me round and pushed me back against the desk. I leant against it as she had done, and then without a word Hayley knelt down in front of me. I suddenly realised what she was going to do and grinned happily. I gazed down at her as she glanced up at me, licked her lips and then planted a gentle kiss at the end of my cock.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“This is one of things I dream about in bed you know…”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Seriously?” Hayley nodded and gazed at my cock.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I dream about sucking your cock. I’ve got a thing about a bloke’s cocks you know.” She glanced up at me and then back at my groin. “I think they’re lovely.” Her voice seemed far away as she gazed at my erection and gently ran her fingers up and down the shaft.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“That’s certainly lovely.” I murmured. She glanced up at me again and smiled.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Would like me to suck it for you now?” I nodded, a stupid grin on my face. “Would like me to suck your cock and let you come in my mouth so I swallow it all?” She laughed at the shocked expression on my face. “I can do that you know. I can suck your cock until you come and swallow all your spunk down my throat. Would you like that?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“That would be fantastic!” I croaked.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Okay I’ll stop teasing you now shall I?” Suddenly Hayley opened her mouth and engulfed my cock. The feeling of her warm wet mouth around it was fantastic. She started slowly slide her head up and down the shaft, allowing her tongue to twirl around it and her teeth to gently scrape the skin. It was exquisite![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]It was lucky I had the desk to lean on as Hayley continued to bob her head up and down my cock, licking around the tip and bringing her hands down between my legs to gently scratch my balls with her fingernails. How did she know what I liked?![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I’m nearly there Hayley…” this seemed to encourage her and she started a speed up until suddenly I could hold back no longer. I threw my head back and gave a gasp as I came, pumping into Hayley’s mouth and, as she had promised, I could feel her swallowing greedily. Luckily there wasn’t as much as last time, which no doubt pleased Hayley, and after a few seconds I felt the last drop ooze out before I regained my composure and looked down.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hayley’s mouth was still clamped around my cock and her eyes were gazing up at me. At that precise moment she looked absolutely gorgeous! Then she gently pulled her lips back and my cock fell out of her mouth with a soft plop. She sat back on her heels, licking her lips, and swallowed a couple times. Then she opened her mouth and looked up at me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“All gone!” I laughed and reaching out helped her up from the floor. I was still leaning against the desk and she embraced me again, give me a quick kiss on the lips.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I can taste me – can you taste you?” She slid her tongue into my mouth but I couldn’t taste anything. Hayley, however, could obviously taste her juices on my lips. We kissed passionately, and to my shock my cock twitched once or twice but I knew I would get no further erections that day.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]We eased ourselves apart and I glanced at my watch. It was time to go and Hayley agreed. We walked back down the office to where we had discarded our clothes and quickly got dressed. We said nothing as we took the stairs back down to the tax section then back to my desk. It now seemed so normal, both of us fully clothed and the familiar office once again, and it was hard to imagine what we had just done.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Martin…” head he looked at me with a serious expression.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Yes I know.” We both knew that this was a one off I wouldn’t happen again. However we both also knew that we had enjoyed a wonderful hour or so.[/FONT]

2. 1labelho

1labelho Porn Star

JUST A LITTLE OFFICE SEX

THIS STORY WAS NOT-SO-HOT TO ME BUT IT WAS A FAIR ONE. OVERUSE OF THE WORD "LOVELY". MAYBE IT'S HOW THE ENGLISH DOES IT. NO SERIOUSLY AND HONESTLY GETTING LUCKY WITH A COWORKER,SHEDDING CLOTHES AND FUCKING ALL OVER THE OFFICE BUILDING IS VERY KINKY, I WANTED MARTIN AND HAYLEY TO GET CAUGHT BY IT GUY. SHE'S LOOKING TO GET PROMOTED. THANKS FOR SHARING

3. okieblueyes

okieblueyes Sex Machine

I for one truly enjoyed it , well done

4. Landi

Landi Porn Surfer

one hell of a story. Is there more?

5. Favguy33

Favguy33 Amateur

I liked it Arizona! Great fantasy!

6. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

I hadn't realised about lovely but you are right! It was one of hayley's fave words though!!

thanks

nothing planed at the moment,....I think it was a one-off event

thanks

7. mukasso

mukasso Porn Surfer

nice

nice story

8. arizona1664

arizona1664 Guest

thanks - glad you liked it