1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. sexual69

sexual69 Newcumer

It all started when she (my sister) came home from college that summer. She is 19, and I'm 21. She has a great body with a nice set of 38C tits and beautiful ass.

During the the Christams break we had kissed and flirted a couple times, with a bit of gropping but never really went any further than that.

Whenever I was alone I would have fantasies about having sex with her and having my hard 8" cock inside her pussy.

It all changed that summer whe she came home. She had fullfilled nicely and her tits were now at about 38D. When she came in the door I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra because I could her nipples protruding through her shirt.

Anyways, I helped her get her things from the car to her room. I confronted ger and she interupted before I could say anything, "I've missed you brother".

"I missed you too, I'm glad her home" I said.

As I turned around to walk out the room, she grabbed my arm and asked, "Do you remember when we would make out and you would grab my breasts?"

I replied hestinially, "Yeah, it was like it was yesterday".

"Well, do you want to continue where we left off".

"Sure, I guess so", I said. "But there is something else I want to tell you".

"Ok", she said, "Go ahead".

"We..well", I stuttered, "I have had fantasies about us".

"Making out?" She asked.

"No, more than that".

"You mean...sex?"

"Yeah". I replied.

She replied back, "That's ok I have thought about fucking you as well".

It wasn't long after that we started making out, slowly undressing ouselves. I grabbed her tits as soon as she had her shirt off and started
    licking them in a circular motion. I could tell she was enjoying it.

As I made my down to her pussy she got excited, I asked, "Are you having an orgasm?"

"Yes, Oh Yes!!" she replied.

We then got into 69 position so I could still lick her pussy as she sucked on my hard 8" cock. She was on top and after a couple minutes she turned around and kissed me. I could feel my cock between her legs.

She said to me quietly, "Put your dick in me and fuck my virgin pussy".

Slowly I inserted my cock and felt the head go past her pussy lips. It felt so great. I kept going and as I continued to go in I felt the hymen rip.

She jumped a little, but didn't say anything.

I asked her, "Are you OK?"

"Yeah, Keep going."

I continued fucking her pussy and started going faster, holding my hands on her ass.

Eventually I turned over and put her underneath me and asked her where she wanted my load when I pulled out.

She just looked at me and replied, "I never said anything about pulling out, just keep fucking me".

I did as she said ans kept going. I had felt her cum a couple times and could feel her warm pussy juices on my cock.

Then it happened, I couldn't hold, "Ooohhh, yeah, god that feels good."

I blew my load inside her, planting my seed in her pussy. I layed there on top of her with my cock still in her, and then pulled out and turned over on to my back.

She looked over at me, "That felt good brother, really good."

"Your welcome, I enjoyed that too."

About a week later I came home and she asked me to come to her room. She told me she was pregnant and soon we would have to confront our parents and tell them what happened. We dicided to wait until she had a bump showing and then tell them.

A couple months later, after telling our parents what had happened, we were in her room. We were talking about what to do with the baby once she gave birth. She decided to just keep the baby and deal with it.

I had slept with her ever since we told our parents, who weren't too impressed but then again didn't get mad at us.

One night, we chose to sleep naked. I put my arm around her feeling her tits, and rubbing my cock againt her ass.

It felt so good I asked her, "Do you want to...to fuck tonight?"

She was kinda hesitant but then replied, "Yeah, I could really use a good fucking right now."

I rolled over on my back and she got on top of me with her back towards me. I guided my cock into her pussy. It felt so tight, just like when I knocked her up. We fucked for about 1/2 an hour. She came three times and I then I blew my load in her agian.

It was really good to let it all out. She went on to have a healthy baby and we continue to have sex. She is however on birth control now, but I do believe she is pregnant again with our second child.

• Like Like x 1
  2. sexual69

sexual69 Newcumer

So after my sister having the child and us still having sex every so often, I've now got a girlfriend. We've been together for about 3 months, and enjoy having sex. There is one night I'll never forget. The girlfriend was on her week of not taking birth control and has been on it before we started dating.

It was a Friday night and we were sitting at home on the couch watching TV. I had my arm wrapped around her when she asked me, "Do you want to have sex?"

I replied, "Sure."

I had a condom in my pocket and I knew she wasn't taking the pill. We started making out, taking off our clothes. She slowly made her way down the my hard cock. She really enjoys giving me blowjobs and loves deepthroating. This went on for a couple minutes and then I pleasure her licking her pussy.

I got up and took the condom out of my jeans.

She asked, "What are you doing with that?"

"Well, whats it look like I'm doing?" I said, "We have to use protection."

"Ok, but what if I don't want you to use it, what if I said I'm ready." she stated.

"Ready for what?" I replied, "Do you want me to use the pull out method?"

"Yeah," she siad.

In that being said, I threw the condom down on the table and positioned my cock at her pussy. I pushed my cock inside starting out slowly as I always do. After a few thrusts and went faster. I pulled out after a couple minutes and sat on the couch. She came over and positioned herself with her back towards me.

Just after I started fucking her again, in walked my sister though the front door. She walked over to the couch we were fucking on to stay hi. She didn't mind watching us fuck.

Then out of surprise, my girlfriend asked my sister, "Do you want to join us?"

I was shocked, but didn't say anything.

"Are you sure?" my sister replied, " I don't want to get in on anything personal."

"There is nothing personal here, we're all family. Come over here so I can take your clothes off."

She came over, and they began to make out.

Wow, I can't believe this is happening I thought to myself. I'm having a threesome with my girlfriend ad sister.

Just then my girlfriend got up off my cock and my sister started sucking it. She gave it a quick blowjob and sat on my lap. She grabbed my cock and put it inside her.

I turned so that I was laying on the couch and then the girllfriend came over and I started licking her pussy.

It wasn't long after I couldn't hold back and I blew my load in my sisters pussy.

Knowing I still had some left in me, I fucked the girlfriend and came inside her.

It turns out my sister wasn't on the pill and the girlfriend was ready to get pregnant.

This day I will never forget.