1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Waker

Waker Newcumer

Migraines?

I'm a little confused about your original post. Do these headaches ONLY come about during sex/masturbation, or does this just happen to be one of the times they occur? Also, where is the pain located? Is it in your forehead, neck, back of the head, behind the eye(s), etc.?

As a LONG time severe migraine sufferer myself (about 15 years now), I have been studied by some of the most acclaimed neurologists in the US. At only 12 years old, I took part in a clinical trial for a new (back then) treatment called Imitrex. It is very common nowadays, and I have been taking it ever since. At that time I was one of, if not the THE, first child under the age of 18 taking it, and I have continued for the last 13 years. If your headaches are anything like mine, then ibuprofen, aspirin, acetaminophen, etc. do nothing but damage your kidneys/liver/stomach. My Imitrex INJECTIONS (there are now tablets and many other forms and similar medications) work like a charm. Literally within 5 minutes of taking it, my headache begins to fade. I regress...

What I'm getting at is, I have come to find that there are a variety of factors that can trigger headaches. With migraines, in particular, there is often a nutritional or physiological factor involved. I personally find relief from more mild headaches with orgasm, but I've spoken with other migraine sufferers who experience a severe onset when they climax. The blood vessels in your head will react differently depending on your physiology, and extreme changes in circulation patterns or blood pressure can most certainly trigger some type of change...possibly a bad one.

Though my medication is for relief from these headaches, there have recently been new medications used specifically for migraine prevention. I have tried all of them, as well as Depakote (which, as was noted, is not intended for headaches--it also did nothing for me)...I find a my trustworthy Imitrex to be the easiest thing for me, but it's not very feasible to think you'd take a shot just before climax or a pill before every sexual stimulation. On the treatment side, however, I have found the most effective thing for me to be an herbal supplement (which many doctors will recommend) called Feverfew. This may be more reasonable for your situation. However, if there are other times besides sex that you experience them, you might consider seeking treatment similar to mine. Head to a neurologist about this, because headaches are far more complex than most people think, and a general practitioner may not be fully capable of handling your situation. Good luck, and hope this helps.

Sorry so long, but I sympathize with all headache sufferers.