1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Diaxis

Diaxis Sex Machine

Just wondering if things delete after a while?

2. Chagrin

Chagrin Friskeh Kitteh

No.

I really want to say something sarcastic and witty, but I'm not clever enough right now. :/

Let's try...

"Yes, on Dec. 21, 2012."... no, how bout:

"Yes, when the server gets bombed during WWIII."... no. Damn. Not clever today at all. -sigh- :(

3. Diaxis

Diaxis Sex Machine

You'd figure there was a culling process to save space :/ Maybe there aren't enough pics to worry about. I had seen a number of threads that appear to have been previously working, but the pics are missing, which is why I ask.

4. Chagrin

Chagrin Friskeh Kitteh

That's usually because they're being hosted on another site and they have been linked, rather than uploaded, and the host deleted the pics for some reason. For instance, if you linked a picture from Flickr, it would show up here fine, until it got removed from Flickr, then it would disappear from here as well.

The only time pictures are directly uploaded to xnxx servers is when you upload them from your own computer.

HOLY SHIT YOUR AVATAR IS BLINKING AT ME. -RUNS AWAY-

5. Diaxis

Diaxis Sex Machine

You have no idea how much of a BITCH it was to convert that down to their stingy avatar requirements and make it work :D

6. bigxnxxfan

bigxnxxfan Sex Lover

There should really be no problem on this board because you have the option to browse directly to your own off line albums.

But if you go through a web service such as Photobucket they have rules and one is that after a certain time of inactivity they will cancel your account and all your photos no matter where they have been placed will disappear and be replaced with a sign indicating that the account has been voided.

BXF