1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. seeminglysatisfied

seeminglysatisfied Интеллектуальные крестьянских

As he pulled onto the dusty roadway, everything looked picturesque. From the shadowy fields of overgrown weeds and trees surrounding the property to the huge brick building in the foreground, there was nothing to compare to such perfection. He knew she'd escape easily to the outside where he waited with his car idling.

She came running with little more than a lacy white nightgown covering her nudity. He was there to carry her the rest of the way to his vehicle, after which they disappeared into the night.

"How long has it been?" He asked.
    "Years." Her voice barely registered as a whisper. "Too many years to count."
    "They wanted to kill you before they ever agreed to set you free. You're my daughter and if they can't find me they'll go after mine."
    "You don't know what I had to do to escape. It wasn't as simple as I thought it would be."
    "What do you mean?"
    "I killed several of the guards on my way out, how you showed me. I had to. All the men talked about was using me for their pleasure. Of taking me forcefully during the night, waking me repeatedly for the purposes of sex. Letting me grow more deranged by the night. Driving me to suicide though never giving me the opportunity to die."
    "Your things are in the back. I plan to drive until tomorrow morning. We aren't safe at home anymore. Hopefully I'll find a way to safety across the border."

She climbed between the two front seats. He couldn't help his curiosity. Having his daughter so close with her ass in the air was too distracting for him to ignore. He slowed to a crawl and delicately lifted the hem of her gown. His daughter was freshly shaven, the fact that she was nude underneath finally dawned on him. It had been too long since he'd been properly laid. Way too long. The bulge in his lap grew by the second in anticipation, her lips were a deep burgundy and the glossy film that ran down her lovely pink crease dripped onto his awaiting hand.

Hannah fished out a pair of panties, jeans and a blouse. She sat in the passenger seat with her knees raised. Her eyes bore nothing except for a dormant sexual lust. Her pupils grew and she couldn't help where her hands wandered. Her father sat still. He would have taken any other woman right then and there without a second's thought but this was his daughter. He'd endure the flames of hell before harming a hair on her head.

Her dewy sheen gathered on a finger's tip. She offered it to her dad and smiled.

"Taste me. It's sweet."

He swallowed hard and gazed at her extended hand. She neared his mouth, his face moved closer still. Hannah focused as his lips encircled her digit and sucked like an infant on its mother's nipple. He knew to treat this with the honor it deserved. His daughter withdrew her hand and dipped two fingers inside of her warmth. Her sopping slit bathed her in enough of her juices that it ran down the length of her wrist, her forearm and as her dad caught it, her elbow. He lowered his head into her lap.

She tensed immediately. Her pussy spasmed nervously, feeling his tongue lap at its opening. He drank her wetness like a starving man. His cheeks were moist, his jeans now were tented uncomfortably and his mouth was helping her get off. Hannah ran her hands through her dad's hair. He eased a finger inside. She couldn't help herself and squirted messily onto the floor mat. Her moans and writhing nearly made her father lose his load. He bit his lip while swearing profusely. It pained him to distract the boiling load from escaping into the confines of his pants.

They continued driving further and further north, into the mountains where few cars dared to travel. Signs read 'Toronto - 10 miles'.

To be continued...

2. Cumfactory

Cumfactory Newcumer

great stuff. Hannah really needed it. Keep posting.

3. seeminglysatisfied

They drove to an allotted area where two customs agents gestured towards. It was lit with spotlights. He exited the car, his sidearm remained nestled in a holster. Her father hoped he wouldn't have to use it.

"We have to search your car. It is customary to do so, with your permission of course."

"Go right ahead."

"Do you have anything to declare? Any drugs or weapons in the vehicle that we should know about?"

"The car's clean. Feel free to check it if you must."

His partner searched high and low. Over the radio, dispatch declared that a warrant had been issued for Hannah but it wasn't said in so many words.

"Do you have any identification, Miss?"

"I do."

Hannah showed him her driver's license and smiled cutely as he read the name on its face.

"Tina Melorusso. 49 Hout Ave, Oxford TN. Thank you."

His eyes averted and he returned her ID promptly.

"How long do you plan on staying in Canada?"

He thought for a second and replied.

"A few months. My mother is very sick and I've come to visit her."

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright. She's worried that these are her last days, I take things like this seriously."

"As well you should. You are free to go, both of you."

He smiled at the men and wordlessly returned to his car. They pulled off quickly, driving for another two hours before they reached Toronto. Checking into a hotel proved a simple exercise.

"Get in the shower, Hannah. We have to drive to mom's place tomorrow night so I hope you'll use this opportunity to rest too."

With that, she stripped each item of clothing on her way to the bathroom. He watched her hips sway as she walked and nearly choked when his daughter bent down to search through her bag of belongings for shower shoes. Her pink hole gaped slightly, enough to show him her glistening slit and a glimpse of the unsullied hole between her cheeks. He groaned lewdly at her and padded up softly behind her.

Hannah shrieked as his cock slipped inside of her pussy and lowered with him to the carpeted floor. He hugged her tight, pressing their loins together snugly.

She felt him bottoming out. His girth pulsed and throbbed inside of her as the length of it filled every spare centimeter. He reached down between her legs and caressed her clit, feeling her tense up. His daughter sensed a familiar tickle easing its way out from her depths. It trickled down his shaft. Her warm slickness teased and taunted him, made it difficult to withdraw his slippery prick in time. But he managed to.

Hannah gripped his cock as he pulled out and sobbed to herself. He rammed himself regretfully inside of her, every pulse shot the first of several expulsions. Her father swore under his breath.

"Shit."
    "What's wrong?" She pouted and leant her head on her dad's shoulder.
    "I came in you, honey. I fucked up."
    "You didn't do anything wrong."
    "I never intended to get you pregnant."
    "I'd feel worse if you didn't come after all of this. I know how painful it is not to release the tension."

She rocked her hips side to side on his lap, feeling the head of his cock massage her internally.

"Maybe later, you and I will have a little fun? I'll be done in a few minutes."

Hannah rose from the floor and closed the door most of the way. He spent the better part of a few moments cleaning up their mess. A towel sat soiled on a corner of the rug. He pulled back the blanket and sprawled across the bed on his back.

His daughter came into the room with her hair wrapped in a towel. She straddled his lap, ushered his cock back inside her and shut her eyes as they fell asleep there on the bed together.

More later on...

4. mickyboy26

mickyboy26 Amateur

loving this story so far, whens their more coming?

5. seeminglysatisfied

Sometime later, he was startled by a knock at the door. She heard it too and perked up. Her head raised from where it rested upon his bare chest, without any words she asked the question that they both wanted answered.

Her father rose and left Hannah laying in his spot in their bed. The door opened suddenly. It was a man, the hotel's owner he suspected.

"How are you enjoying your stay so far?"
    "We were just sleeping."
    "Oh. Well I'm sorry about that. I just wanted to step out and wondered if you were particular to anything. I noticed that I'm short supplies."
    "I wouldn't mind a bottle of champagne. When you return, I'll reimburse you."
    "That isn't necessary, sir. I will take a run now while it's still quiet."

With that, he disappeared to the lot where his car was parked. Her dad came back inside. The interruption had awakened his cock once again. It stood proudly and oozed a bead of clear come. Hannah's eyes wouldn't avert. She stared hungrily at him as his tasty treat bobbed slightly side to side.

"See something you like?"

He knelt on a corner of the bed and carefully pulled her to the edge. She tried to wrap her lips around it and failed, he had other ideas as to where he wanted it to go. With a wince it disappeared up into her. He noticed how her folds were the same color as the skin that surrounded them, naturally tanned was the only way he could describe it, if ever he wished to.

Hannah smiled at him. Her hair remained tousled and unruly on the sheets beneath them. It didn't take too long before she knew her dad was coming. He'd about given up on his act of futility. They both accepted the fact that she soon would be carrying their child and they'd deal with the consequences at the time it became relevant.

"Don't we have to drive this morning?"
    "Shoot. We do. Get dressed and I'll make sure we're packed."

He pulled on his jeans and answered the door on their way out.

"Thanks for getting this for us. Here you go."

He slipped a bill into the guy's shirt pocket and loaded their suitcase into the trunk. His daughter glanced back over her shoulder at the man and waved shyly. They soon found the interstate right where they left it, about a mile away from the hotel's lot.

After an hour's drive, Hannah had tapped the bottle of bubbly. She giggled in fits and continually tried to distract her father while keeping her mouth busy at the same time. He checked his mirrors and spotted a car coming over the hill behind them. It was red, its driver was speeding which was apparent from the short duration of his travels to catch up with them.

At first it didn't seem out of the ordinary. Sometimes on these deserted roads, cars speed because they can and there aren't very many patrols during the early morning. It pulled alongside. A few pops went off, he swerved and pushed the offending vehicle to the shoulder. Hannah grabbed something from the floor and handed it to her dad. He lobbed it into the open window next to him. His speed dropped moments before he watched the red body sail over a guard rail. Flames shot from every direction, engulfing the entire thing as it came to rest in the overgrowth.

He resumed his prior route. No other cars littered the roadway, it was strange. Finally, they reached their second destination four hours northwest of where they'd previously been.

They exited the car. Someone opened the door of an expansive mansion and closed it behind them. In the relative silence of the room, two shell casings dropped to the floor.

End of the series