1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. mind_warrior_2000

mind_warrior_2000 Sex Lover

May 5 was a memorial day for mom and I, My graduation from college. A special proud moment for mom,
    She has been working on two jobs so I can have a decent education, and I love her dearly for it.
    She drove to Rio around noon on May 5 , and after few hours nap in the motel near campus, She
    picked up me at dormitory and drove us to graduation ceremony.
    After ceremony my roommate's parent invited us out for dinner, we were very happy to have met them,
    these are very nice people, to bad that they are not a in greatest of health. After a great dinner, mom
    drove his parent back to their motel, she then drove us back to our Dormitory.
    " Still prety early mom, you want to go have a drink somewhere or you want to turn in early ?"
    " Yes, pretty early, but I don't want to smell smoking in club, guess I can read my book ".
    " Oh I almost forgot, our domitory has a graduation party tonight, we could go there " My roommate said
    " You want to go mom ?".
    " Gezz, I will be the only silly old bag there ".
    " No way mom, trust me you looking very young, maybe ten years older than me, and We have older student here ".
    " Jus one small thing ".
    " What ?"
    " You don't mind if I introducing you by first name only there ?".
    " huh ?".
    " you know, at the party. I feel kinda weird to bring my mom to a college party ".
    " Tehee, you want me to pretend I am your date, and crash party with you boys ? ".
    " Yup, you game ?".
    " Tehee, sounds fun, crash party, I have not done that for over 25 years ".
    We got there around eight o'clock, There were people standing around outside talking and loud music coming from
    the house. My roommate saw his classmate.
    " Oh hey, I am going meet you guy inside ok, I need to talk with Luois before he takes off tomorrow ".
    " ok, see you inside ".
    " Oh wait a second, let me touch up a little ." Mom reqquested
    " Ok mom ".
    She hair brushed , powdered her face a little then opened top few button on blouse to exposed part of her busty
    boobs. Now, mom is no beauty queen, She has a typical average south american complexion, but one thing about her that
    make men turned to look at her twice that she is in a very good shape, busty. She was like 36DD, 30 wait , and I think
    34 butt size, I over heard she said that onetime with a friend.
    " Ok how do I look, pass for a mature college woman here ?'.
    " Yea, you look great mom. They will never figured out you are my mom ".
    " Tehee, well then lets crash party on them ".

As we left the car that night and headed for the house, I took a good look at Mother, and I have to admit, I liked
    what I saw. She was wearing a fairly black skirt and high heels, with dark stockings that looked great on her strong legs.
    She was also wearing a semi tight blouse that emphasized her breasts and believe me, my Mother's knockers don't need to be
    emphasized. The way those tight jugs of hers jiggle and bounce would draw attention if she were wearing a burlap sack.
    " I touched up myself to boost up your popularity here, but don't leave me alone in there ok, I don't want to get hit on ".
    " You are the best mom, I will have my arm around you the whole time in there ". I hooked my right arm around her wait, then
    slided down to her upper butt, and laughed
    " I will kick your ass if you embarrassed me in there ". She pushed my hand back to her wait.
    There was loud music inside the house, some room light up and some room with low light on it, I introduced her to few people,
    and making our way to the family living room there. A big round couch in the midde of the room ,and about five couples were
    sitting there chit chat. I grabbed few beers and guide her toward the couch. We got ourself a conner sit, I had my arm around
    her shoulder as we sat down there, My fingers were slightly rest on one of her boobs. Mom knews I was acting as if we are a couple,
    So she rested one hand on my legs and slightly rubbed my thigh.
    Thing got interesting there pretty fast, One couple was passing around a joint , We wanted to blend in so both mom and I took
    a few hit, and then one chick there brought back a Tequila bottle and some shot glasses. We then all played the game spin the
    bottle, the couple got point by the bottle have to drink a Tequila shot and a long wet kiss. As luck has it, Mom and I got first hit.
    We drank the Tequila and I gave her a quick peck on the lips.
    " Boo boo, You have to do real kiss, no quick peck " Few people there protested.
    " yea no cheating ".
    " You can kiss me, its ok " mom whispered to me.
    That was the first time I kissing her this way, her lips so soft and warm. We were already stone so we didn't have to tries hard
    to maked it look like a real kiss. People there clearly saw we were moving our jaws wide for some serious lips exchanged. By the fifth
    time the bottle poiting at us, we were pretty comfortable at it, there were some lips sucking and tongues exchanging action.
    " go go go! " people were cheering.
    " You are one hella kisser mom " I whispered to her ear.
    " Why thank You young man, you are not so bad yourself ".
    Thing then kicked to over drive, One couple pulled out a plastic bag with light green pills inside, he walked around the couch offered
    to all.
    " If you don't want to get a hung over tomorrow then take this ".
    Mom got two pills from the bag, she swallowed one and washed it down with beer. She hand the second pills to me. It was clear she
    has no clue that was ecstacy. since it was to late to warn her, I drank the pill down with my beer. We were so loaded at this point,
    The combination of weed, Tequila and ecstacy real fucked up us. There were few more couples joint us at the couch, so most women there
    ended up on their men laps, Mom was one of them. Her soft bubble butt position right on my crotch, needless to say, I got a hard on
    from it. No doubt mom felt it under her butt, and normally I will be embarrassed to death, but since we were so high that all that
    seems pretty normal. Matter of fact, thing felt so normal that my hand was slightly rubbing her butt, and she was totally cool with it.

Next mornig, A loud foot step rumble down the hall way woke up me, and It took another few seconds for my eyes adjusted to bright sun
    light in the room. I was kinda confused where I was, after another few seconds I realised that I am in my own dorm. And as I was
    stretching my arms and legs to released stress on my body. My left foot touched on a real soft flesh. Little surprised, I looked down
    and saw a real busty woman laid a cross on bed under my feet in complete naked, She was sleeping still, both hands above her shoudler,
    one leg hung over bed by the knee and other leg curved up on bed exposed her shaved pussy. Her big 36DD semi saggy tits with two dark
    nipples size of big plum slightly laid on ribb case. I got off my back fast.
    "Mom!?"
    My memory was totally blank, I had no clue why we were both naked or remember how we got back here. I only remember bits and pieces,
    I seems to remember that someone drove us home, and I seems to remember we were laughing, and laughing a lot. But, how her and I naked
    and what happened after that only god knows.
    She was still in deep sleeping, I saw her topless few time when when I was young. but I was never this closed up that I could
    even see clearly her hair fosical. Sure, she is a middle age woman so there are many small fine thin stretching mark around her
    boobs, butt, and tights. There was also left over dried semen spots thru out her body, My cock was rock hard. Somehow the combination of
    semen filled a busty aged body seems so taboo, so dirty and so fucking hot. I looked down at my hard cock, there was left over dried sperm
    around the based of my cock. I was pretty scared and nervous but also pretty excited about, because how often a guy fucks a woman of
    this caliber. Thought was racing in my mind, how many time I fucked her last night for much cum stains coating her body.

" Oh wait, where is Victor ?". I thought to myself
    I looked around the room, and my roommate and another dude at our age laid naked on floor sleeping.
    " wtf, him too, and who is this other guy ?".
    I glanced down at their cocks, and no doubt they had same semen residual on those cocks and balls just as I do.
    " I am fucking death, not only did I fuck my mother, But we gang fucked her ".
    I tossed the pillow to my roommate, he slowly got on his butt after few seconds.
    " What happened, we fucked her! " I whispered to him
    " yea man ".
    " How ?".
    " We were playing spin the bottle here last night, and one thing leaded to the next, we got it on with her ".
    Mom moved her body a little then rubbed forehead with her hand, she opened her hung over eyes. She and I were
    having briefly eyes contact for few seconds. She then realized that I sat there naked, and she complete naked too.
    There was a shocking looks in her eyes, she got up fast and ran in to the bathroom with hands covered her tits
    and pussy.
    "oh my god ". She burst out
    " shit man, I think she is going to freaks out, we didn't force her right ?". I asked
    " No dude, She enjoyed it last night, she wanted to party. I took few phone clips last night ".
    " oh really, let see it ".
    He loaded up a clip for me, There I was stood on bed behind her, she tilted over a little with both hands
    on the walls. I was pounding her hard and fast, my balls and hip was slapping hard on her ass and pussy.
    He kinky enough to put the cell cam under our legs, mom cunt was soaking wet from her own juice, sweat drifting
    down from her ass to her thighs, she was moaning and talking while son young thick cock stretching out her cunt.
    " oh my....oh my....oh so good ".
    " ohohoh honey......oh you mother fucker.....oh so good.....fucking me so dirty ". she spook in portugee
    " What she was saying ?'.
    " oh just sex stuff...hard and hard you know " I lied to him.
    There were another five clips left in the cell phone. But I didn't ask him to show me since I had pretty good idea
    how things went down last night. We were not that far going, it was pretty clear she knews who was fucking her.
    " Hey Victor, I think she gonna freaks out so you don't mind taking off now and get this guy out of here with you ?".
    " Yea, good idea man, I will call you later ".
    " Oh, let me have your cell phone, and here is my cell ".
    " ok ".
    Him and the other dudes were out of there in five minutes, and Mom then was taking a shower for sometime. I was hurting
    from hard on and blader over load. I put on the bathrobe to covered up my hard on since I had no clue how hard mom taked it.
    The bathroom door finally opened, mom walked out slowly with bathrobe and towel wrapped around on her head. There was
    also ashamed and embarressed in her eyes and voices
    " You want a cup of coffee honey ? ".
    " Sure mom, but first I need to pee so bad ".
    I went right in the bathroom released myself then took a quick shower, my cock still rock hard after ten minutes of cold
    water, I wasn't able to get mom naked body out of my mind. I dried off myself and wrapped my body with bathrobe.
    Mom was sitting on bed putting lotion and eyes blank staring out to balcony. I walked up an sat few near her.
    " How you doing mom ?".
    " I am ok I guess, I am sorry honey, I don't remember anything happened last night but judge from the evidence, we did some thing
    that shouldn't happened. I am sorry for took advantage of you, I am so ashamed and embarrassed of myself ".
    " Mom, things like this happened from time to time with family members, beside Victor tooks some video on his cell and we were
    having a real great time, no one got hurt from it".
    " oh my....Victor was here ?". She didn't see him in her panic this morning.
    " Yea, he took us home ".
    " did he ? ".
    " Yes, He would totally gay if he didn't ".
    " oh my god, he prolly thinks I am a big slut ".
    " nah, he thinks you are great, one hell of a partyer ".
    " well this tittle I don't want ok ".
    " I am fine with it too mom ".
    " what was on video ".
    " let me show it to you ".
    I turned on the cell and showed her the clip. Mom face turned completely red watching the video.
    " Oh my.....can't believed we acted and talked that way, clearly we have some mental issues ". her voice was shaking
    " Mom, we were just horny ok, we are a freaks if anything ". I giggles
    I loaded another video with her on all four, and my roommate pouding her pussy from behind and she got a mouth full
    of my cock.
    " You ever done with multiple guys before mom ? ".
    " Oh gezz, don't ask me that, I am still your mother ". raised her voice
    " well you said I can talk to you about anything, and never hide anything from you ".
    " why you.....ok, I did ok ".
    " back in college ?"
    " no, your dad shared me with his best friend when we were married ".
    " wow, I have no idea dad is so kinky ".
    " did you emjoy it ?"
    " yes, I did ".
    " so be hornest, these video pretty hot ?'.
    " Yes, If you are not my son then its very hot action ",
    " thanks god, I am glad you said that mom, cuz I got a hard on since morning to now even after a cold shower "
    She glanced down at my wait without responded to my comment. I loaded another video for us to watch, this time
    she was in a reverse cow girl position and other dude big black cock pouding up in her soaking wet cunt fast and hard.
    She was moaning loud and tits bouncing out on control like she was riding a bulls. Mom fingers were shaking a little
    watching action on video, I felt heat radiate from her body, no doubt video really effecting her.
    " oh my god so bad........I am so bad ". her voice all chopped up
    " Wow, you are so hot mom ". I was cheering
    " I looked like a slut in heat if you want to call that hot ".
    " Nah mom, don't think negative about things, you have tendency to do that. The body has needs, you only did what nature ?".
    " I am totally cool with all these mom. Matter fact, We are all alone here, nothing wrong to have some fun since we don't
    remember much from last night ".
    " Oh god, in case you are not aware, that was incest, so wrong ".
    " Oh mom, Just you and I here, who going to knows about it, and you saw the video, nothing wrong there, just feeling good ".
    " We have two hours before lunch, you want to have little fun ?".
    " What about your roommate, he might return ".
    My heart skipped a beat, I almost certain that she was gonna said no. But I now realised she will fucks if I keep thing in
    a low profile. I didn't want to make her nervous or she will change her minds so I casually slide near her.
    " I garantee he won't be back today mom ". my voice was totally calm
    I then bended over and landed a soft kiss on her sweet lips, that soft kiss turned in to passion kiss in short time, and
    less than ten minutes her bathrobe complete opened and exposed her big tits and shaved pussy. I sucked and licked those big
    dark nipples and fingered her now soaking wet cunt while she stroked my cock.
    " oh oh...so good honey, I want to suck your cock ".
    I got off the bed to dropped my bathrobe, Mom then got off her back, grabbed my cock and slided it in her hungry mouth. She sucked
    that cock like eating a lalipop on hot summer day. I almost emptied my load down her throat a few time that I had to grabbed my
    cock out of her mouth and shoved her lips down to my balls. When I regaining my composure , I then slided that cock back in her
    mouth to start face fucked her again. Her chin and my cock were soaking wet from saliva. I was surprised how well she sucks cock.
    she was totally submisive in sex, cock in she sucks then cock out she licks.

" Are you ready to fuck me babe " mom asked
    " sure thing mom, your wet pusssy is so ready for some hard cock ".
    She laid back on bed with legs bended at knees and spreading wide, I got on my knees licking her swollen pussy few time then position
    my cock right at her cunt. Her cunt was so wet that my over eight inches thick cock went in her like a hot knife cutting thru butter.
    It sure didn't take long for our freaks of nature resurface, she lifted her head up and looked down often at my cock pounding down at her.
    She spook to herself then to me from time to time.
    " He is fucking me ".
    " Oh my, Like father like son, you horny devil, even your own mother is not safe around you ".
    " oh babe, I feel so stuffing, so good ".
    " Babe, pinch my nipples and slap my tits ".
    " huh ?".
    " Do it babe, smack me around and fuck me hard with your big dick ". She wasn't kidding.
    I then slapped her big tits, her thighs and pinched hard on her nipples while pounding and gridding hard on her cunt, mom eyes rolled back
    to her skulls, body tight up and jerked hard, She cum hard that time.
    " Oh babe, oh oh god, don't stop, fuck me ohoh so good".
    " I guess you want me to talk dirty to you and disrespect you, so kinky " I laught
    " You got it babe, do it. spitting on me and talk dirty to me, do it honey ".
    " huh ? spitting where ".
    " On my face, my tits and in my mouth. Tell me what kind of dirty mom you think I am ".
    " wow mom , so kinky, Ok then ".
    I pulled saliva in my mouth then spitting on her tits and face, then slapped her tits and thighs hard, her body parts were all red from
    all that . I then rolled her over on all four, pulled on her hair and ride the slut like a wild horse with my thumb butt fucking her.
    " One dirty mom you are. You enjoyed that gangbanged last night are you, slut mom! ".
    " Yes babe, I love gangbanged ohoh babe I love you, fuck me babe ".
    " You are a dirty cum slut mom! ".
    Mom jerked hard and complete collapsed on bed, she made weird animal sounds like. I knew she got a multiple orgasm, that turn on me so
    much that I emptied a biggest load I ever see right at her cunt and butt crack. we both collapsed side by side on bed, We come around few minutes
    later. I hugged and kissed her gentlely on her thick lips. My cock now got hard again, mom was pretty surprised by it.
    " Lets take a nap before lunch honey ".
    " Ok mom " .
    I rolled her away from me, and got our self in to spoon position, I then lifted up her left leg and slided my hard cock in her messy cunt.
    We took a nap with my hard cock inside her. We went out to lunch later, then back to her motel for couple more hardcore fucking.
    I cleaned out my dorm the next day, and moved back home with mom. Six months later I got a job in Argentina, and six months after I moved
    Mom in with me. We got married in this new country, our sex life went beyond imagination, we become an open lifestyle couple. I made few
    private movies of mom and other men, and we often watching those movies while fucking our brain out.

• Like Like x 2
  2. sxyTbear

sxyTbear Porn Surfer

Loved the story and sexy pics tht followed.... I would enjoy fucking and playing with that sexiness

3. Xnasty

Xnasty Sex Lover

Nothing sexier then a slutty mom

Mom and I were out drinking when we reignited our affair about 15 years ago. Mom was in her mid 50s then and now at 67 she still like a still cock.

4. kingd1991

kingd1991 Sex Lover

great story and great pics, would love to see one of those videos!!!!

5. nhawk700s

nhawk700s Sex Machine

Damn learn to spell !!!

If you graduated from college who the hell did your mom pay off . One thing is for sure you sure as hell can't spell or write a complete sentence . I think it would be in your best intrest to use spell - check .

6. mind_warrior_2000

mind_warrior_2000 Sex Lover

for nhawk700s : stories written in Portuguese then stranslated to english, so improvise and read between the line you stupid retard or better yes, go back to pre-school and learn basic reading skills, let see you even can write a word hello in portuguese. damn, I dislike this kind of moron!

7. Drelgo

Drelgo Newcumer

I just wanted to tell you that you´re stories are awesome!!!
    can´t wait to read some more :excited:

8. BLKPOET

BLKPOET Porno Junky

Simply Wonerful.....GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Strider

Strider Newcumer

Amazing story, I got hard as a rock reading it!!! Please tell me if there is anywhere I can watch videos of your mom or see more pictures:p

10. asian_superfly2

asian_superfly2 Porn Surfer

Hot, Hot, Hot! Where are the videos please?

11. IAmLurker

IAmLurker Amateur

Great story, glad you were able to share it. Oh yeah love to see the videos as well.

12. sunkunken

sunkunken Porn Surfer Suspended!

would love to see one of those videos!!!!

13. Horny24h

Horny24h Porn Surfer

Great story and a very hot mom you have there ! :)

I love when you're ok with sharing her with others. I hate it when some guys that have hot and single moms think that they shouldn't be touched after they were born or whatever.. Mums have their needs too, and they should be put to a proper use; we have to encourage them when it comes to sexuality.

I have a similar story, just that mine is a fantasy (similar but smaller things happened really including her, but i don't write them down here ;) ). Maybe you should check it out, maybe we could chat sometimes :).

Enjoy

14. country572

country572 Amateur

Dam that was a good story and dam uer ma is hot. Come and check out me and my ma