1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Doctor7

Doctor7 Newcumer

Do you have any girl contacts on kik you can share with me that trade nude pics

2. simplytabu

simplytabu Amateur

Had some good kiks, one cute young one and the rest guys that can't read very well as to what I'm into, but go ahead and kik me if young and horny girl :)

3. simplytabu

simplytabu Amateur

bump it up. especially looking for young-er female nautiness, love the taboo.

4. simplytabu

simplytabu Amateur

bump it up...I do not have much to share accept pics of me and gf and some previous gfs that are much younger. Id really love some taboo pics of bald pussies etc.

5. simplytabu

simplytabu Amateur

had one guy kik me claiming all kinds of lies just to share a few pics he had picked up along the way. Promised lots more if I shared vids of me and my gf. I knew he was full of shit but I shared anyways. As expected, he disappeared. Why? What a moron. Just be straight up and honest. I will share whatever gf pics vids I have but I would like to share fantasy and pics as well. Dont ask for something without sharing first and I wont give out illegal desires until you share. Pretty sure no cop can share illicit photos, that would be entrapment.

I love cock. Also, I had a first time experience in Target bathroom last week as I was at the urinal when a young boy came in and just stared at my cock...:excited:

6. stellafive

stellafive Amateur

Taboo

Love taboo do you have Skype?

7. simplytabu

simplytabu Amateur

Really craving some cock right now. Would love to sucking some cock. If you wanna talk tabu such as if you've had any experience with young bald pussy and or smooth cocks. I got to stroke myself in a public bathroom while a young one watched with wide eyes.