1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. sjacob33

sjacob33 Newcumer

Hello female Subs. I use the word sub because i am not looking for a Slave. My definition of a slave is someone that is totally controlled by there Master/Mistress in all ways and not being able to think for themselves and make there own decisions.

I believe a submissive and a Master should have a relationship where both party's benefit from each other and get to know each other and find out what each person wants in the relationship.

ABOUT ME.

I am a young professional working in the mining industry in remote Queensland

I've had a bit of experience but am looking to develop myself as much as I am my sub.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR.

What i am looking for in a sub is someone honest caring and has a strong desire to please me and not afraid to show there affection when it comes to there master.

I am looking for a female to chat with at first and we can get to know each other by email and if we think things will work out after a while we can progress to voice chat before moving onto cam when the time is right. That way we will have a good understanding of what both party's are looking for and need in a relationship.

I will take on anyone that can show me that they are what i am looking for in a sub and is open minded reliable and has the ability to be able to talk to me about there feelings likes and what they need and want as a sub.

Please fill in my questionnaire and private message me with your answers and please fill in the answers with detail as I need to see that you are capable of being creative.

How old are you?
    Where are you from?
    Timezone?
    What`s your height?
    What`s your weight?
    Your hair color?
    Your eye color?
    Your bra size?
    Your underwear size?
    What are your likes?
    What are your dislikes?
    What are your limits?
    Do you have a webcam?
    Are you willing to on cam (with or without showing face)?
    Do you have a digital camera?
    Are you willing to take pictures for proof (with or without showing face)?
    When will you available to serve most often (days and time)?
    How long will you be available for sessions (length of time)?
    What toys, play clothing and bondage items do you own?
    What is your living situation? (alone/with others but with own room/no privacy)?
    Do you have experience in serving?
    If yes, in what capacity?
    What level of control do you desire?
    What do you expect from a master-slave-relationship?
    What do you expect from your master?
    Do you want a short or long-term relationship?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

2. sjacob33

sjacob33 Newcumer

bump