1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. onefineday091011

onefineday091011 Newcumer

We are going to Jamaica. The cruise there has everything. Clubs restaurants movie theater and our room is amazing. The first night there we decide to go to the club to dance and have some drinks. After I fingered you eariler and you sucked my cock we are both horny and want more. You are wearing a sexy black dress with heels and guys are admiring you left and right and can tell you are loving it and ready to fuck. Our first dance you rub your ass against me and can feel my hard cock and you let out a moan. I reach down and grab your sexy ass and lift your dress enough to slide a finger in your asshole. You love it and you love that people can see it. You turn around and push me back to a seat and unzip my pants and start sucking my cock infront of them all. After this goes on for a little bit I grab your hand and head for the door .. outside I slam you against the wall and slide my cock inside your little wet pussy and fuck you hard. Soon a man walks by, I notice it was a guy who was watching you earlier. He is already hard and you can see it about it to rip through his pants. You unzip his pants and suck his cock while I fuck you even harder. After sucking him off and swallowing his hot load we go to our room and you start riding me until you feel my cum inside your pussy and then you go shower. When you come out I grab you and throw you on the bed and tie your hands to the head board so you re helplessly laying there on your stomach. Then you hear a knock. Hes back and not finshed. Before you know it you feel his thick cock rush inside you pussy and begin to pound you from behind. You love his cock and be loves your tight pussy. Before he cums I make him stop. He gets under you and now im behind you. He enters you again and you ride him, then you feel the tip of my cock against your asshole and I push it deep inside you. As I do I feel your pussh tighten around his cock and then release. Youre having an orgasm on his cock with me in your ass. He can't help it and he cums inside you as you're having and orgasm on him and while im filling your ass with my cum. You have never felt better. He leaves and we cuddle until we fall asleep. You awake the next morning to my cock entering your pussy... :)

2. onefineday091011

onefineday091011 Newcumer

This is my wife

IMG-20131024-WA0011.jpg

3. Norton5

Norton5 Sex Machine

Hot story. The picture is good too.

4. oblyonekanobi

oblyonekanobi Amateur

my wife filled with lovers cum

we like to actually do some of the things you talk about. we also have 3 and 4sums with very select girls and guys. Sometimes she comes home from our friends house and loves for me feel his cum dripping pussy along with her wet orgasms. We also have a lady friend who we have adventures with. nothing like seeing and feeling her pussy after she cums.wanna hear more?

5. Norton5

Norton5 Sex Machine

This is the stories forum, sure, tell us more.

6. lib126

lib126 Newcumer

Fuck your lucky if you get this crazy with her