1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Cockateer

Cockateer Connoisseur of Women

I don't understand your husband. On the one hand he acts conservative, on the other hand he texts and bangs co-workers. I don't think he's a decent man.
    That almost sounds like a threat. Did he tell you what would happen if ask for anything like that again? I don't want to insult him, you're married to him, but let me speak frankly: Something's wrong with him to say the least.

2. shadowfap

shadowfap Fap Happy Jester

Tim and MissPretty and I, a mashup of pervs.

3. MissPretty8628

MissPretty8628 Sex Lover

Was not a threat at all. Just said it wasn't his thing. He flirts and talks to his coworkers all the time. But he works in a female run industry. Nursing. So a little flirting never hurt. I'm really turned on to the thought of having two men at once. Maybe you guys could make me squirt? Been a while

4. shadowfap

Let me wiggle myself under you while another member tends to you.

5. 24eddy

24eddy Amateur

Gorgeous lips!!! Don't have surgery you don't want or need!

6. timfree

timfree love 'spicey'

Shadow I'll take the other hole,:)

7. shadowfap

Of course you would, its proper manners ;).

8. Cockateer

Cockateer Connoisseur of Women

Like I said, I don't want to insult him, you don't get me wrong I hope. His behaviour just irritates me, I don't think what he says to you is proper.

I'd love to be one of those two men for you any time, and I'm sure we'd be able to make you squirt. And you know what? It would be our secret, hubby doesn't need to know. ;):kiss:

9. timfree

timfree love 'spicey'

MissPretty I am sure we would have some squirting action going on!:)

10. shadowfap

All three holes no less. Am I right, Tim :).

11. MissPretty8628

MissPretty8628 Sex Lover

Sounds fun. I would like a little roughness. I'm a total sub all the way. I hope you boys would have it in you to be in a dom position! ;)

12. LABIKER13

LABIKER13 Newcumer

I love your pussy!! My wife doesnt have lips like that but I wish she did, I would eat your pussy out every day with those lips.

13. MissPretty8628

MissPretty8628 Sex Lover

Let's see your wife's lips ;)

14. shadowfap

She likes it rough. So hair pulling, hard slaps, and lots of heart warming words like "whore, cum dump, jizz rag" shall be displayed.

15. lefty66

lefty66 Sex Machine

You have beautiful lips, such a pretty pussy. Your hubby should camped out between your legs taking care of that wonderful treasure that's there for him. Tell him to lap it up!

16. LABIKER13

LABIKER13 Newcumer

I need to take a picture of them! Shes loves eating pussy too

17. MissPretty8628

MissPretty8628 Sex Lover

That sounds lovely ❤️

18. shadowfap

I can show you but I want to know if you'll let me post some gifs on your thread.

19. shadowfap

Got tired of waiting :rose:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. kingbuzz13

kingbuzz13 Amateur

damn

I would to suck on them for a few minutes just to make sure