1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. patlaborvi

patlaborvi Sex Lover

I'm running kind of late for work this morning so I don't have much time for an introduction but let me say that this is the first chapter of my new story and I hope you have as much fun reading it as I have writing it. It should show up in the forum section in a couple days. Let me know what you think.

Horny Loving Brother

The Beginning

Chapter 1

Ken Jamison was panting hard as he turned his bike into his drive, mostly because he’d
    ridden home from school as fast as he could but on top of that he’d get caught skipping his last class. The teenager stopped to take a quick look along the street to see if anyone had noticed him but he didn’t see anything. With a sigh of relief Ken punched his code into the garage door keypad and waled his bike into the garage as soon as the door was high enough for him to duck under it. As he expected the garage was empty so he was the first one home - as usual - and an hour early at that.
    As he waled through the kitchen and on to his room Ken let out a guilty sigh, he knew he shouldn’t have skipped his last class - even if he was ahead of the rest of the Algebra class. Still after listening to Mark Williams talk about his date with Mary while they were all changing in the locker room after gym Ken just couldn’t sit still for another hour. So he decided to skip class and rush home where he’d have at least two hours to himself before Mary got home to interrupt his play time.
    As he crossed the carpet to his bed Ken stripped out of his clothes, he just hoped he’d be able to find everything before his parents got home from work in three hours. Ken lifted his mattress and shuffled through his magazines until he found the one he wanted and the naked boy stared at the nude underage model as he sat down on the edge of the bed before he swivelled his legs up and around before laying back so his head plopped into the pillow while he kept his eyes focused on the magazine cover.
    The girl on the cover looked so much like Ken’s sister Mary it was scary, the same straight blonde hair straight down to her waist, the same perky tits with the upturned nipples (Ken was so glad he’d managed to catch a glimpse of his thirteen year old sister stepping out the shower). Usually a quick look at the photo layout was enough to spur Ken’s imagination, but after listening to Mark telling about his date with Mary didn’t even need to do that. Ken let his magazine drop to his bed as he closed his eyes and fingered his hard penis. In his mind’s eye he could see Mary looking up at him from between his thighs with the impish smile that she always had on her lips when she knew she was doing something wicked.
    Even as he stroked his cock Ken recalled everything Mark had said, he wasn’t sure if the other boy knew he was still in the locker room when he started talking about the date but Ken could hear every word as he talked. As Ken listened Mark told everyone crowded around him about how he and his thirteen year old date left the movie early and walked back to his empty house where they started feeling each other up. For the longest time Ken wasn’t sure if he wanted to hear Mark talk about his sister like this or not. Just listening made him so horny he was tempted to jack off right there in the locker room where anyone could see him. But at the same time he was so angry that Mark would take advantage of his sister like that that he was almost ready to pound the snot out of the punk. In the end he decided to just sit and listen so he wouldn’t be tempted to do something he’d regret later, but by the time Mark finished talking about how he popped Mary’s cherry and fucked the girl to a screaming climax before he dumped a load of cum in her tight little fuck hole.
    Ken waited as long as he could to make sure Mark and the other guys were gone before he left the locker room himself. By the time he walked into the hall Ken’s prick was so hard he couldn’t even stand up straight so he held on to his stomach like he was having a bellyache and made his way outside so he could hop on his bike and head home as fast as he could.
    With his eyes still closed Ken imagined what it would be like to look down and see his little sister with her face twisted with lust as she fingered his shaft. The illusion was so real that he could almost smell Mary’s scent, it seemed so real he didn’t want to open his eyes and spoil everything. For a second Ken thought her heard a whisper of fabric like someone was removing their clothes and then he thought he felt his bed shift under him like someone was getting into bed with him. All Ken could think of was how real everything felt and how he didn’t want it to end.
    “That’s it, Mary,” Ken groaned as he stroked his prick, “stroke my cock just like that.”
    “Sure thing, Kenny,” Ken imagined Mary saying as he looked down at her impish smile.
    Suddenly Ken felt another hand grip his and force it away from his shaft as another hand - a soft hand - took it’s place. Ken’s eyes jumped open and he realized that he wasn’t imagining Mary’s voice, she was really there between his legs, naked and stroking his cock with one hand as she guided his hand to her breast so he could feel her nipple as it popped erect under his finger tips.
    “Mary?” Ken finally managed to say, “What are you doing?”
    “What you asked me to do, big brother,” Mary said, giving Ken her best impish grin as she continued to stroke Ken’s prick. “But I’d like to do a lot more.”
    “What do you mean?” Ken asked through gritted teeth as he suppressed the urge to cum while his sister’s hand was wrapped around his throbbing shaft. Now that his dream was coming true he wasn’t about to cum in the younger girl’s face the first time she touched him.
    “I think you know exactly what I mean,” Mary said as she stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of her brother’s cock and making his whole spine shudder with the sexual energy that threatened to make him shoot his load.
    “I see you’ve been looking at your favorite magazine again,” Mary said, picking up Ken’s magazine from where he’d dropped it on his bed. “This one’s my favorite too. Do you know why?”
    “No,” Ken admitted as Mary shook her head so her hair brushed across his groin and tickled his balls.
    “You mean to say that all this time you’ve been jacking off to the picture of this girl who looks like me you never noticed how much the guy looks like you?”
    “You’re kidding,” Ken said as he reached for the magazine as Mary held it just out of his reach.
    “No, I’m very serious,” Mary said as she opened the magazine to Ken’s favorite pictorial and held it up so he could see it clearly. “See? Same hair color, same hair style, same build, he even looks like he’s the same age. And if you read the story column he’s even suppose to be Isabelle’s brother.”
    “Isabelle?” Ken asked, trying to read the column of print next to the picture for the first time.
    “That’s what they call her,” Mary said as she moved the magazine closer so Ken could read the girl’s name.
    “So,” Ken said slowly as Mary put the magazine down and went back to playing with his cock and balls, “exactly what do you want to do?”
    “I want to do everything Isabelle does with her brother,” Mary said giving her brother another grin, “starting with this,” she added before she lowered her mouth to Ken’s cock and sucked it between her lips.
    Ken gasped at the pleasure as his cock slid down Mary’s throat. Nothing had ever felt as good as Mary sucking his shaft further and further down her throat as the walls of his sister’s esophagus massaged every inch of his prick. “This is incredible, sis,” Ken groaned as Mary’s lips reached the base of his cock. As Mary’s throat massaged his penis Ken felt his balls starting to jump and knew what was about to happen and decided he better warn his sister before he shot his load down her throat. “Mary, I’m going to cum.”
    “Oh no you don’t,” Mary said as she pulled her mouth off Ken’s cock and pushed her thumb against the underside of her brother’s shaft just as his balls went tight and his cum started to shoot toward the tip of his cock. With it’s only escape blocked Ken’s balls made a couple valiant attempts to push his baby juice through his shaft but all that came out of the tip was a single drop of milky liquid.
    “Good,” Mary said as she licked the drop of cum from the tip of her brother’s cock with obvious pleasure. “As much as I love the taste of your cum I want your first shot to be deep in my fertile cunt because the first shot is the most potent.”
    “How did you learn that trick, Mary?” Ken asked as she gave him another impish grin with her lust filled eyes.
    “You really don’t read the articles in your magazines do you?” Mary said with a chuckle as she stroked her brother’s still hard shaft. “Because that’s where I learned this trick - as well as several others. But right now it’s time for you to give back some of what I’ve been giving you.”
    “What do you mean?” Ken asked as Mary moved up his body until her blonde cunt was just a couple inches from his mouth.
    “What do you think I mean?” Mary asked. “It’s time for you to eat my cunt before we fuck.”
    “You know, sis,” Ken said as he tried to shift his mouth away from his sister’s inviting cunt lips. “I haven’t agreed to any of this yet. Besides, we shouldn’t be doing these things, it’s incest.”
    “Who are you trying to convince, big brother?” Mary asked as she held Ken’s head steady between her knees and brought her pussy right up to her brother’s lips so he could get a good look at her swollen clit. “After all, I’m not suppose to date until I’m sixteen, but you helped me sneak out of the house last night and covered for me while I was at the movie with Mark.”
    “That’s different,” Ken tried to say as Mary shoved her cunt against his moving lips.
    “I don’t think so,” Mary groaned as Ken’s lips stimulated her sensitive slit. “Besides, if you weren’t turned on by the idea of fucking me your cock wouldn’t be hard and ready for my fuck hole. So don’t tell me you don’t want to fuck.”
    “Ok, ok,” Ken said as he used his thumbs to open his sister’s pussy so he could stick his tongue deep in Mary’s fuck hole so he could taste his sister’s sweet horny juices.
    “That feels good,” Mary moaned as Ken licked her fuck tunnel and sucked on her erect clit. Ken could feel his sister’s pussy quivering around his tongue and he realized he was about to give her an orgasm and he felt his prick growing even harder as her whole body shivered and her knees clamped almost painfully around his head. As Mary regained control of her body Ken took his index finger and pushed it against his sister’s slit.
    “No!” Mary said, pushing Ken’s hand away from her slit with more force than she intended. “Your cock is the first thing I want in my cunt, no fingers in my fuck hole until you fill my belly with your with your baby juice.”
    “If that’s what you want,” Ken said as Mary moved down her brother’s body until her slit was poised just above his quivering cock tip.
    “That’s exactly what I want,” Mary said giving Ken another one of her impish smiles. “So, do you promise to do everything Isabella’s brother did to her?”
    “Yes,” Ken gasped, wondering what he’d just promised to do, from the smile on Mary’s lips he was missing something, but he was too horny to figure it out. “Now can we fuck?”
    “Whatever you want,” Mary said as she started to lower her cunt toward her brother’s cock head.

2. patlaborvi

patlaborvi Sex Lover

Horny loving brother chapter 2

Boy is my face red. I finished this chapter last night and I thought I posted it but I guess I forgot to hit the submit key before I moved on. Anyway, here's chapter 2, I hope you like it enough to make at least one comment this time. Ken's in for a few surprises and I hope you enjoy them as well as he does. Next chapter starts part 2 of the story and little sister Dannie gets into the game.

Chapter 2

As Mary slowly lowered her dripping slit toward Ken’s pulsing shaft he reached down to hold his prick steady for her. “I’ll take care of that, Kenny,” Mary said, reaching down to intercept his reach and shifting it to her left breast. “Why don’t you play with my tits? They’re feeling left out right now.”
    “Ok,” Ken agreed, lifting his left hand to play with her other tit as he fondled the first one, enjoying the feel of the younger girl’s soft breasts as her nipples popped erect under his manipulations. Somehow he suspected that he’d bit off more than he expected when he agreed to do everything to Mary that Isabella’s brother had done to her in the magazine, but for now he figured he’d just lie back and enjoy the ride until his sister was ready to tell him everything he’d agreed to.
    As Ken played with Mary’s wonderful tits his sister continued to lower her tight dripping slit until it touched the tip of his drooling cock. “Now the fun really begins,” Mary said with a grin as she reached down to hold her brother’s seven inch cock steady. With a deep breath the young teen dropped her cunt about an inch to force Ken’s hard shaft between her pussy lips and into her hungry fuck hole.
    “Oh God,” Mary groaned as she held her brother’s cock just inside her cunt lips, “I really need this fuck, and your prick feels so good in my pussy.”
    “You think it feels good, sis?” Ken moaned, “your cunt can’t feel half as good as my cock right now. The way your fuck hole is massaging my shaft I could cum before I’m all the way in your hole. Maybe you should stop teasing me and really go for it.”
    “I’ll think about it,” Mary said as she dropped her hips another half inch and watched her brother’s reaction as a wave of pleasure rolled through her stretched fuck hole.
    Ken couldn’t take his eyes off Mary’s slit as it slid slowly down his prick, not even the his sister’s tits shifting and under his fingers was enough to shift his gaze from the mating of his shaft and her hole. Slowly Mary lowered herself toward his hips as Ken’s cock vanished into her belly, one inch, two inches, two and a half inches of excruciating pleasure as Mary’s fuck hole massaged his throbbing penis. His cock head was buried almost three inches into Mary’s cunt when it hit the barrier.
    “What the hell?” Ken gasped as he tried to understand what was happening. Before he could say or do anything more Mary lifted herself up about an inch from her brother’s stomach and took a deep breath before she slammed her pussy down with her full weight.
    For a second Ken thought the barrier in Mary’s cunt was going to hold against his sister’s best efforts to destroy it, then he felt something give and watched as his shaft disappeared in one stroke as Mary opened her mouth a let out a scream of pain loud enough to rattle the windows.
    “Mary, are you alright?” Ken asked, holding his sister steady as her body waved unsteadily above her brother’s naked body.
    “I will be,” Mary groaned as she tried to catch her breath. “Do you have any idea how much it hurts when a girl pops her cherry like that?”
    “I have an idea now,” Ken said with a brief chuckle that made his sister give him another grin even as she sucked in a gasp of pain. “But how did you still have a cherry to bust after last night?”
    “You mean after Mark popped my cherry and fucked me like crazy?” Mary asked with a chuckle as she rested her sore pussy against her brother’s groin.
    “Yes,” Ken admitted. “That’s exactly what I’m trying to figure out.”
    “Obviously you have no idea what kind of a joke Mark is among us girls,” Mary said as she gave her brother a grin.
    “I guess not,” Ken admitted as he watched the pain lines slowly ease from his sisters cute face. “I always thought he was a real animal the way he fucks just about every girl he can get his hands on.”
    “The truth is that Mark’s a wimp and a liar,” Mary said as she her fuck tunnel started massaging the full length of her brother’s embedded cock. “He’s such a wimp that if a girl flashed her tits he’d turn and run screaming in panic. But he doesn’t want you guys to know how big a wimp he is so he makes up some really hot stories to make everyone think he’s fucking every girl he can catch.”
    “So he didn’t fuck you last night?” Ken asked in a daze as he looked down at his groin. As he watched Mary lifted her hips up a fraction of an inch and he could see the red blood from her broken cherry on his exposed cock shaft.
    “Why would I let Mark fuck me last night when I already knew I wanted you to pop my cherry big brother,” Mary asked with a exasperated sigh as she pushed her long blonde hair back from her shoulders. “I swear, you’re almost a big a wimp as Mark is.”
    “What do you mean I’m a wimp,” Ken asked as he reached up to play with Mary’s upturned tits again.
    “Look at it from my perspective, Ken,” Mary said as she rocking her pussy on her brother’s groin, Ken could see that the pain lines were gone from her face and he hoped it wouldn’t be too long before his thirteen year old sister was fucking him like a mad girl. “Every day you rushed home from school to lock yourself in your room and jack off to your magazines - and all the time you had two hot horny sister just waiting for you to get up the nerve to shove your beautiful cock into their tight wet cunts.”
    “I guess it is pretty stupid,” Ken admitted, “and wimpy as well. But what do you mean two sisters? You don’t mean Dannie wants to fuck me too, she’s only eleven.”
    “Kenny, I’ve wanted to fuck you since I was nine,” Mary informed her brother. “And if I knew what fucking was before then I would have wanted to fuck you even earlier.”
    “I never knew,” Ken said with a bemused shake of his head.
    “And if you had known you would have tried to talk me out of it because you think that’s your job as a big brother,” Mary said slowly raised and lowered her hips a couple inches. “That’s why I knew I had to trick you into fucking me today.”
    “So you had this all planed out?” Ken groaned in pleasure as he watched his prick slide in and out of his sister’s fuck hole every time she raised her body.
    “I sure did,” Mary said with another one of her impish grins. “I had today planed since before Mark asked me out to the movie. I knew he wouldn’t do anything to me, and I also knew that he’d brag about fucking me the next day. So after you left for school this morning I hid my bike in the backyard and got Dannie to cover for me. Then I spent the whole day in your bed, reading your magazines and masturbating until I was so horny I couldn’t wait for you to get home.”
    “That’s why I could smell you even before you came into the room,” Ken said. “I thought it was all in my imagination and when you did enter the room I didn’t want to open my eyes and spoil the illusion that you were giving me a blow job.”
    “Good,” Mary said with a nod that made her tit’s bounce in Ken’s hands, “than my plan worked even better than I expected. I knew I had to get you so horny you couldn’t object to fucking me, and that’s just what happened.”
    Mary was fucking Ken for real now, lifting her hips off his body until just the tip of his cock was wedged in her pussy mouth and then ramming her whole body down with enough force to make the bed squeak as her fuck hole swallowed his whole shaft until he could feel her cervix against the tip of his prick. “Does this mean that I’ll be fucking Dannie too?” Ken asked as he shifted his hands down to grasp his sister’s wide hips when they were bounced away from her tits.
    “Eventually,” Mary gasped as she tried to catch her breath and pick up the pace of her fucking at the same time. “But for now she agreed to let me have you to myself for the next month or so, but after that you better fuck that little girl’s cunt off big brother.”
    “Mary,” Ken said as he tried to catch his sister’s blue eyes in his gaze, “if she’s half as horny as you are I don’t think that’s going to be a problem.”
    Ken could feel the cum building up in his balls again and he knew that in spite of what Mary had said earlier she had no intention of letting him shoot his baby juice deep in her belly. No matter how much he daydreamed about seeing his sister’s flat belly swelling up with his baby he knew Mary wasn’t about to do it for real so he decided to warn her before it was too late. “I’m gonna cum, sis,” Ken groaned as Mary slammed her cunt down and rubbed her groin against his until he couldn’t tell where his brown pubic hair ended and her blonde hair started.
    “Good,” Mary said as she used the muscles of her fuck tunnel to hold his cock deep inside her pussy as they started milking his pole for it’s cream. “Cum inside me big brother, nice and deep.”
    “But,” Ken cried as Mary bent down to press her tits against his chest as she grabbed his head and tried to hold it steady so she could kiss him. “If I cum inside you I could get you pregnant.”
    “I know that silly,” Mary said as she held her brother’s head still so she could gaze deeply into his brown eyes. “I love you, Ken, and I can’t think of any better way to prove it than to have your baby growing inside me. Besides, you promised to do everything Isabella’s brother did to her and he came inside her cunt, remember?”
    “Yes,” Ken groaned, So this was why Mary wanted him to promise to do everything to her that Isabella’s brother did to her. Somehow he suspected there was more to come, but right now all he could think of was how sexy his thirteen year old sister would look with the big belly from his baby.
    “Here I cum, sis,” Ken yelled as he felt his balls clamp tight as they shoot his baby juice through his shaft and deep into Mary’s body. Even as Ken’s cum splashed into her womb Mary leaned forward to clamp her mouth over her brother’s lips and force her tongue into his mouth. Ken was caught by surprise but managed to recover quickly enough to shove his own tongue past his sister’s teeth before she pulled away.
    Mary lay on top of Ken for several minutes until his prick wilted to the point that her cunt muscles couldn’t hold it in her fuck tunnel any longer and then she roll off to the side and cuddle up against her big brother. “So Kenny,” she said as she ran her fingers enticingly across the older boys chest, “do you think we made our first baby while we were kissing there?”
    “Our first baby?” Ken asked slowly.
    “That’s right,” Mary said with a seductive smile as Ken turned to look at her, “I plan to have at least three babies by the time I graduate from high school. I’d like to have one a year but mom and dad would really get suspicious if that happened.”
    “There going to suspect something with this baby,” Ken said, reaching down to rub Mary’s flat belly. “What happens when they find out you’re pregnant and I’m the father?”
    “Don’t worry, Kenny, you’ll still be the good boy,” Mary said. “Just as soon as I know I’m pregnant I’m going to start fucking every boy I can get my hands on. Most of the guys at school are to dumb to count so they’ll all think they’re the father. Fuck, I may even give Mark Williams the pussy he already claims he had. I’d like to see what kind of story he comes up with to cover my pregnancy since he said he already fucked me. But promise you won’t be jealous? Because no matter how many guys I fuck, your cock is the only one I really want in my pussy.”
    “I’ll try and remember that,” Ken sighed. “So, what do you want to do next? There must be at least a dozen positions he fucked her in in the magazine.”
    “It’s getting a little late to try a different position now,” Mary said thoughtfully. “Even if this is mom’s night to bring home dinner we need to clean up so she and dad don’t find the stains on your bed - or smell the wild sex on our bodies.”
    “Good point,” Ken admitted.
    “Besides, thought you might want to get a better idea of what you promised me.”
    “What do you mean, sis?” Ken asked, feeling suddenly trapped by his own words.
    “Let me show you,” Mary said as she jumped out of bed and ran over to her pile of clothes. “You haven’t seen the newest issue of your magazine, have you?”
    “No,” Ken said hesitantly, “Randy was sold out by the time I got to him last week, but he did promise to try and track one down for me.”
    “The reason Randy sold out was because I bought the copy he was holding for you,” Mary said as she grabbed the magazine from under her pile of clothes, “and I made him promise not to tell you that I had it. But now I think it’s time for you to see it.”
    Ken sat up on the edge of his bed and took the magazine Mary held out for him. On the cover he could see a facial shot of Isabella blotting out most of the page, and under her blazing smile was the caption Isabella, nine months later. Fumbling through the magazine Ken managed to get to the centerfold where he found a two page spread of Isabella sprawled across a leather couch with her legs spread wide open to display her hairless pussy while she patted her engorged belly with one hand and squeezed one milk filled tit with the other one so a stream of milk was headed right toward the camera.
    “Oh my God,” Ken groaned as he looked at the picture and realized that this was what Mary had in mind when she had him make his promise.
    “What do you think big brother?” Mary asked as she stroked her flat belly and squeezed one of her perky tits, “will I be that big nine months from now?”
    “I don’t know,” Ken gulped, “but I think we’re both going to love making it happen.

3. patlaborvi

patlaborvi Sex Lover

Horny Loving Brother Chapter 3

Still no comments on this story (at least not in this forum) but I'm sure some people are reading the story here so I'll keep positing it here, and maybe someone will decide to comment on the new chapter.
    Anyway, Kenny and Mary's sister Dannie joins in the fun, and if you think Mary was horny, just wait until you meet Dannie.

Horny Loving Brother

Part 2

Chapter 3

Little Sister Joins The Fun

“Are you sure you have everything?” Ken’s mother asked as she set her suitcase down and reached up to pat her dark blonde hair in place for the third time in as many minutes.
    “I’m sure, mom,” Ken said with an exasperated sigh. “We have a weeks worth of dinners stored in the freezer so all we have to do is put one in the fridge to thaw during the day and then pop in the microwave when it’s time for dinner. If we forget to switch something to the fridge I have more than enough money to order take out for a couple meals - and you already said we can order pizza for tonight.”
    “Yes, that’s right,” Mrs. Jamison said distractedly as she checked her purse for her plane ticket and then looked wildly around the room until she spotted her car keys on the mail table next to the front door and picked them up with one quick swoop of her hand. “Now your father will be back from his business trip on Wednesday and I’ll be back on Saturday.”
    “And if anything happens we should contact Mrs. Smith next door for help,” Ken finished for her as he picked up her suitcase and handed it to her. “And she’ll check in on us every night just to be sure.”
    “Good,” Mrs. Jamison said as she set her suitcase down again and held her arms out to hug Mary. “Now you young lady,” she said as she held her thirteen year old daughter at arms length, “I expect you to hit the books while I’m gone. You need to make up for that last report card, and you only have a month to do it.”
    “Yes mother,” Mary sighed as she pulled out of her mother’s grasp with an exasperated sigh. “I’ll do my best.”
    “I’m sure you will,” Mrs. Jamison said as she turned to her youngest daughter. “Now Dannie, I expect you to obey your brother while your father and I are gone. Remember, he’s in charge.”
    “Yes mother,” the eleven year old girl said, nodding hard enough to make her reddish blonde pigtails on either side of her head bounce around.
    “You better hurry, mom,” Ken said as he handed picked up her bag and handed it to her again. “You barely have enough time to get to the airport and check in.”
    “I know,” Mrs. Jamison said as she took her bag and headed for the door again. “But I’m sure I’m missing something.”
    “You always feel that way,” Ken said in exasperation, “and you’ve never missed anything. If you actually do miss something I’m sure it’s a small thing and if you really need it we can send it to you - or you can buy a new one when you get to Miami.”
    “You’re right, Ken,” his mother said as she bent down to kiss his forehead. “Now you take good care of your sisters. Promise?”
    “I promise,” Ken said with a sigh. “Now get moving.”
    “Yes master,” Mrs. Jamison said as she breezed through the front door and off to her car. She stopped and turned to wave to her children before she opened her door and tossed her suitcase in the back seat. Ken and the girls continued to wave until their mother’s car was down the street and out of sight before they walked back into the house and closed the door behind them.
    “Finally,” Dannie sighed as she reached up to pull the scrounges holding her braids with so much force it looked like she was going to pull her hair out. “If I had to put up my good little girl act one more minute I would have screamed.”
    “If it bothers you that much why do you keep it up?” Mary asked.
    “Very simple dear sister,” Dannie said as the three siblings walked into the living room where Mary and Ken sat together in the love seat while their sister sat down in one of the easy chairs. “By keeping up the act I manage to get away with murder. You noticed how mom focused on your grades, right? Well my grades are worse than yours but she didn’t say anything to me because I’m still her little girl. I figure I can keep up the act until my belly starts growing.”
    “What?” Ken said as he almost slid off the love seat in surprise.
    “Oh come on you two,” Dannie said, giving her brother and sister a crooked smile. “The two of you make enough noise every afternoon to wake the dead. The way Ken’s bed squeaks when you’re fucking it’s pretty obvious what you’ve been up to for the last month - and that’s not counting the moans, groans, and screams of pleasure. Do you have any idea how lucky you are that I’ve kept mom and dad busy on the other side of the house whenever they get home early? Or how lucky you are that mom and dad are both heavy sleepers so they didn’t wake up whenever Mary would sneak into your room to fuck you through the night? Let me tell you, I’ve frigged myself to sleep every night for the past month. And now that I’ve given the two of you a month alone, it’s my turn to get my cherry popped and fuck Kenny like crazy.”
    “We were wondering when you would want to join us,” Kenny said as he recovered from his earlier shock. “I thought it would take a little longer to join us, but Mary was sure you’d be ready to start fucking while mom and dad were gone on their business trips.”
    “Oh, I’m ready to fuck alright,” Dannie said, giving her siblings another crooked grin as she reached up to unbutton the first button of her blouse, she could see the mound in Ken’s pants as she reached for the second button. “My goal is to have Ken fuck me in every room in the house before dad gets home on Wednesday, and I figure we may as well start here in the living room.”
    “I love your imagination, sis,” Ken said as he rubbed the lump in his pants, “but I think better wait a while - just in case mom comes back for something she forgot.”
    “How long is a while,” Dannie asked sulkily.
    “Another half-hour,” Ken said as he glanced at his watch. “After that we should be safe because mom would miss her flight for sure if she came back after that.”
    “Ok,” Dannie pouted. “I’ll wait a half-hour to have my cherry popped and my cunt fucked, but that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy myself in the meantime.” As Mary and Ken watched Dannie lifted her blouse and training bra up to her neck so she had free access to flat tits and nipples.
    “Do you like what you see, Kenny?” Dannie asked as she massaged her breasts and pulled on her erect nipples when they popped erect. “Just think, another half-hour and their all yours.”
    “I know,” Ken said with his eyes glued to his eleven year old sister’s underdeveloped tits as she pulled them out from her chest by her nipples. He stroked his cock through his pants and tried to imagine how tight his Dannie’s fuck tunnel would be when it was wrapped around his seven inch prick.
    “If you like the first act you’re going to love the second act,” Dannie said with a grin as she lifted her puffy white skirt above her waist so Mary and Ken could see that she wasn’t wearing any panties. With her brother and sister’s eyes locked on her hairless cunny Dannie ran her fingers along her slit and tickled the hood at the top of her slit with every stroke until her clit popped out of it’s hiding place.
    “Oooohhhh,” Dannie moaned softly as she played with her tits and pussy, building toward her first orgasm. Just watching her little sister play with herself made Mary so horny she had to reach under her blouse and skirt to play with herself as well. Trapped in the same room with his two horny sisters Ken tried to wait out the half-hour he said they’d have to wait, but as Mary and Dannie built toward their third screaming orgasm he decided to throw caution to the wind.
    “Long enough,” Ken said as he jumped up from the love seat and started tearing his clothes off.
    “Oh goody,” Dannie said as she bounced out of her lounge chair to scatter her own clothes all around the living room. “Does this mean I’m finally going to loose my fucking cherry?”
    “It sure does,” Kenny said with a chuckle, “but before I take your cherry I have to taste that bald little cunny of yours.”
    “Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun,” Dannie said as she sat back down in the chair and scooted her bald pussy to the edge of the cushion and opened her thighs so Ken could reach her bald slit as he knelt between her legs and kissed her erect clit.
    “Beautiful,” Ken muttered as he gave his sister’s cunt a long loving look. He grinned at the way Dannie body shivered as his breath passed over her pussy lips. “You liked that didn’t you?”
    “I sure did,” Dannie gasped. “If it feels this good now I can’t wait to get your cock in my fuck tunnel.”
    “Soon, Dannie,” Ken said as he licked his sister’s slit, “very soon.”
    “Oh good,” the virgin said as she clamped her thighs around her brother’s head as he sucked on her clit. “Mary, why don’t you get over here so I can play with your tits?”
    “Sounds good to me, sis,” Mary said as she pushed herself off the love seat and went to join her siblings.
    “So Mary,” Dannie said with a moan of pleasure as she reached up to play with her older sister’s naked tits, “are you pregnant yet? I noticed that you were still using the tampons two weeks ago but I wasn’t sure if you needed them or if you were just tossing them so mom wouldn’t suspect anything.”
    “No,” Mary said with a long sigh as her nipples popped erect under Dannie’s fingers. “Kenny hasn’t knocked me up yet, but let me tell you, we’re enjoying every single minute we spend trying to put that baby in my belly.”
    “In that case,” Dannie said with a sly smile, “maybe Kenny will mange to knock both of us up by the time dad gets home on Wednesday.”
    “I’d like that,” Mary said with a groan of pleasure as Ken reached up to slide two fingers between her pussy lips without taking his mouth away from Dannie’s cunt.
    “Are you sure you’re ready to get knocked up, Dannie?” Ken asked as he pulled his mouth away from the girl’s pussy and licked her juices off his lips. “I didn’t even know you were already having periods.”
    “My periods started over a year ago,” Dannie said, licking Mary’s juices from the fingers Kenny offered her. “They started just after my tenth birthday and they’ve been regular for the last six months. Right Mary?”
    “She’s telling you the truth, Ken,” Mary admitted, “we have our periods at the same time, which means we’re both entering the fertile time of our month so you really could knock us both up by the time dad gets home.”
    “I like that idea,” Ken said with a grin as he looked from one sister to the other.
    “So do I,” Mary said with a broad grin of her own. “Just think, Dannie, if Kenny does the job right our children could be born on the same day and we could even raise them as twins.”
    “Wouldn’t that blow mom and dad’s minds,” Dannie chuckled. “When they find out that we’re pregnant they’ll hit the roof and may even kick us out of the house.”
    “I don’t think they’ll go that far,” Mary said with a slight frown that disappeared when Ken slid two fingers into her wet pussy. “But they may think about it for a while.”
    “And how do we keep them from finding out that Kenny’s the father?” Dannie asked.
    “My plan is to start fucking guys from school as soon as I know I’m knocked up,” Mary said. “I figure one of the boys will be stupid enough to think that he’s the father if I can get them to fuck me soon enough.”
    “I’m still not sure if I like the idea of you fucking other guys,” Ken said as he stroked Dannie’s slit with one hand and finger fucked Mary with the other. “But I like the idea of mom and dad finding out the truth even less. At the very least dad will kick me out of the house - if he doesn’t kill me when he finds out.”
    “You know, Kenny,” Dannie said as her brother played with her slit, “if you don’t fuck me soon you may not have to worry about mom and dad - but you will have to worry about me.”
    “Ok, ok,” Ken said with a chuckle as he took his fingers out of Mary’s cunt and licked them clean. “So, where do you want to loose your cherry?”
    “Right here,” Dannie said, giving Kenny a toothy grin.
    “I know you want me to fuck you in the living room,” Ken sighed, “I mean do you want me to fuck you on the floor, the couch, or what?”
    “I’m serous, Kenny,” Dannie said as her brother stood up so she could get a good look at his erect seven inch cock. “I want you to pop my cherry right here in dad’s favorite chair. Just think of how horny we’ll both get every time we see him sitting here watching TV when we know that he’s sitting on the very spot where you popped my cherry.”
    “I like the way you think, sis,” Kenny said as he slid the head of his cock up and down his little sister’s bald slit to coat it with her juices before he held it tight against her fuck hole as he prepared to pop her cherry. “Are you ready for this?”
    “I sure am, big brother,” Dannie said as she bit her lip in anticipation of the pain she knew was coming.
    “No you’re not,” Mary said suddenly.
    “What do you mean I’m not ready?” Dannie asked as she glared at her older sister. “I’m wet, horny, and ready to get knocked up by my brother. What am I missing?”
    “The mess you’re going to make on dad’s seat cushion when Kenny pops your cherry,” Mary pointed out. “Ken, you remember the mess we made on your sheets when you popped my cherry, right?”
    “I sure do,” Ken admitted thoughtfully, “we ended up throwing them out and replacing them with a new set from the linen closet.”
    “Exactly,” Mary said, “but even though mom and dad didn’t notice the missing sheets they will notice a missing cushion.”
    “Yeah, I guess you’re right,” Dannie admitted. “Any ideas?”
    “Of course, I’ll be right back,” Mary said as she ran out of the living room, Ken watched her naked ass as it bounced invitingly with each step. When Mary returned a couple minutes later she had an old towel in her arm.
    “This should do the trick,” Mary said as she returned to the easy chair. “We just bunch this up under your butt and when Ken pops your cherry it’ll soak up the blood instead of the cushion. And mom and dad will never notice this old towel missing from the linen closet.”
    “I have an even better idea,” Ken said as Dannie lifted her ass so Mary could slip the towel between her and the cushion. “This towel isn’t the only old item in the linen closet. If we take a few minutes to clean it out mom and dad will thank us for throwing out the old linens.”
    “Sounds like a plan,” Dannie said as she set her ass down on the old towel, once again ready for Ken to pop her cherry.
    “Are you ready now, sis?” Ken asked as he rubbed the head of his cock along her dripping slit again.
    “I sure am, Kenny,” Dannie said, giving her brother a brave grin as she locked her legs behind her brother’s ass. “Now pop my damn cherry and fuck me like you mean to knock me up.”
    “Oh, trust me Dannie, I plan to knock up both you and Mary. I can hardly wait to see both your bellies swelling with my babies.” Ken said as he gave his eleven year old sister a big smile and started to move forward.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ghost Ookami

Ghost Ookami Porn Surfer

ive been reading for quite a while.. and they are good storys.. keep them comin

5. patlaborvi

patlaborvi Sex Lover

Horney Loving Brother Chapter 4

Just finished the new chapter in this story and decided to post it before heading for bed. I know it's a short chapter but I hope you enjoy it, there will be one more chapter with the kids home alone and then part 3 will start Dannie's month at camp. Hope everyone's enjoying the story.

Chapter 4

“Do it, Kenny,” Dannie said, gritting her teeth in anticipation of the coming pain.
    “Don’t worry, sis,” Ken said as held the head of his cock tight against his little sister’s tight slit, ready to push it into her fuck hole and through her hymen. “I know you’re a virgin so I’ll try and take it easy so it doesn’t hurt too much.”
    “Really,” Dannie asked as she watched her brother shove the head of Ken’s prick push through her cunt lips. She could feel her fuck hole stretching around the hard intruder, in spite of the slight pain she felt, there was enough pleasure that she couldn’t stop her hips from jumping up from the towel under her ass to swallow another half-inch of her brother’s shaft.
    “I’m sure Ken will try to control himself,” Mary teased her sister, “but you’re hornier than I was when he popped my cherry and I had to take it all in one quick thrust.”
    “It sure did,” Mary said with a comforting smile, “I screamed so loud it made the windows rattle, but it felt so fuckin’ good to have Kenny’s cock in my pussy I couldn’t stop fucking him no matter how much it hurt. And after a few strokes it didn’t hurt at all, and it hasn’t hurt since.”
    “If it feels that good than I don’t care how much it’s going to hurt,” Dannie looked Kenny in the eye and gave him the lustiest smile she could manage as her brother forced another inch of his prick into her tight fuck hole until the head reached her hymen. “Do it, Kenny, push through that thing and fuck me.”
    “Ok, Dannie,” Ken said, his face full of lust, “you asked for it.”
    Ken backed away from Dannie’s cherry for a second and then slammed forward so fast she didn’t have a chance to brace herself. With one quick thrust Kenny smashed through his sister’s hymen and buried his cock in her fuck hole with enough force to make his balls bounce off his sister’s tight little ass as she let out a scream that was easily a match for the one Mary let out when her cherry was popped.
    As Kenny waited for Dannie to get use to his hard cock in her fuck tunnel Mary reached down to play with her sister’s flat tits. “Relax sis,” she said as she kneaded the other girl’s breasts until her nipples popped erect under her manipulations. “Your cherry’s gone, the pain’s gone, and pretty soon all you’re going to feel is the pleasure of Kenny’s cock sliding in and out of your fuck tunnel until he shoots you so full of baby juice he’ll knock you up in one shot.”
    “You think so?” Dannie asked weakly as she started rotating her hips, the pain from her torn hymen was still there, but her fuck tunnel was so full of cock it was quickly fading to a shadow of a memory as her sensitive cunt walls sent jolts of pleasure rushing to her head.
    “Well that’s what it was like for me,” Mary said. “A couple minutes after I lost my cherry I was riding Ken so hard I thought I was going to hit the ceiling every time we bounced off the mattress.”
    “And I thought I was going to crash through the mattress to the floor every time she slammed her cunt down on my shaft,” Kenny chuckled as Dannie’s fuck tunnel started squeezing the full length of his cock, he knew it wouldn’t be much longer before his eleven year old sister wasn’t just ready for a good hard fuck, but demanding one. “Dannie, it doesn’t seem fair to Mary that she has to stand there and watch the fun without getting something for herself, why don’t you suck those beautiful little titties of hers.”
    “Sounds good to me,” Dannie said. “Come on, Mary, lean down here so I can suck on your nipples while Kenny and I fuck. You can pretend it’s you’re breast feeding your baby.”
    “Oh,” Mary said with a shiver as she leaned over Dannie so her sister could reach her tits, “just thinking about it makes me so horny I almost want to steal Ken’s cock away from you.”
    “I hope you know better than to try,” Dannie warned her sister with a quick laugh.
    “After a month of having Kenny’s cock all to myself I think I know better than to come between a horny girl’s cunt and the hard prick she wants sliding into her fuck tunnel,” Mary chuckled as Dannie sucked on her nipple. “But I still want to fuck him a few times before dad gets home on Wednesday.”
    “Oh, you can have him a few times before than,” Dannie promised, “but not until I’m done.”
    “Hey,” Ken said as he started sliding his cock in and out of his sister’s deflowered pussy, “don’t I have a say in who I fuck?”
    “Sure you do,” Dannie said with a gasp of pleasure as Ken’s shaft rubbed the sensitive walls of her fuck tunnel. “Just remember that you can be outvoted two to one who you get to fuck.”
    “I’ll remember that,” Ken said as he slammed his cock deep into Dannie’s cunt, he could feel the walls of his sister’s fuck hole quivering around his shaft and he knew she was ready to start fucking for real. “How are you doing, sis? Does your pussy still hurt from losing your cherry?”
    “No,” Dannie managed to gasp as she switched to Mary’s other nipple. “In fact I think I’m ready to take everything you can give me big brother.”
    “Maybe, maybe not,” Kenny teased his sister as he pulled all but the head of his cock out of Dannie’s cunt. Ken could feel Dannie’s heels beating against his back as she tried to pull him back in her fuck hole but he managed to hold back for a few seconds until his sister was trying to thrust her whole body toward him. “Let’s see what you can take,” Ken said as he finally relented and thrust his shaft as deep as it would go in Dannie’s fuck tunnel. When his groin bounced off Dannie’s he thought he felt the head of his cock bounce off something and wondered if he’d actually managed to reach his sister’s cervix.
    “Did you feel that, Dannie?” Kenny asked as the younger girl sucked Mary’s nipples. Dannie mumbled an answer without pulling her lips away from her sister’s tits. “I think I hit your cervix, that’s about as deep as I can go. Just think, when I cum I’ll be right up against your womb and that’s where all my baby juice is gonna go.” Ken felt Dannie’s fuck tunnel tighten around his shaft and a muffled scream escaped his sister’s mouth as her lips clamped down hard enough on Mary’s nipples for a groan of pain and pleasure to escape from the older girl’s lips.
    “Nice orgasm, sis,” Ken chuckled as Dannie’s cunt opened enough for him to slide his cock in and out of her fuck hole again. “I bet I can make you cum two more times before I cum.”
    “What are you going to bet, Ken?” Mary moaned as Dannie worked squeezed her tits while she sucked hungrily on the older girl’s nipples.
    “I don’t know,” Kenny said with a grin as he slammed into Dannie hard enough to hit her cervix again, “why don’t you suggest something?”
    “Ok,” Mary said, “if you can make Dannie come two more times before you shoot your load she gets to sleep with you tonight, and if you cum before then I get to sleep with you tonight.”
    “Sounds good to me,” Kenny said as he picked up his pace, “either way I win.”
    “You got that right,” Dannie said as she pushed Mary’s tits away and looked her brother straight in the eye, “but if I want to win the bet I better make sure cum sooner than you think you will.” Even as she spoke Dannie started slamming her hips up to meet Ken thrust for thrust, grasping his shaft hard with her cunt muscles every time her brother pulled out of her fuck tunnel. “Feel that, Kenny? My tight little fuck hole is going to make sure I win that bet, maybe even before I cum again.”
    “Not gonna happen, sis,” Ken groaned through gritted teeth as he fought the cum building in his balls. “I’m gonna make you cum two more times if it kills me.”
    Dannie could feel her cunt starting to vibrate every time Kenny slammed his shaft into the depths of her fuck tunnel and she knew it wouldn’t be much longer before she had another orgasm, but she was still sure she’d get her brother to shoot his load before she came twice. “I can feel it, Dannie,” Ken said giving his little sister a big grin as he slid his cock all the way in and rotated his hips to give his shaft a twist in her pussy. “You’re about to cum again aren’t you?”
    “Yes,” Dannie screamed as a burst of sexual energy overwhelmed her and slammed through her body from her cunt to her brain and back again until it felt like she was floating on a sea of orgasmic energy. Slowly the waves rolling over her body and Dannie became aware of Kenny’s cock still sliding in and out of her fuck hole.
    “That’s one,” Ken gasped as sweat rolled off his face and chest to drop onto Dannie’s tits and belly as he fucked his sister. He could feel his balls jumping in their sacks, ready to fire a full load of baby juice into his sister’s fertile womb, but he was still determined to make her cum one more time before he shot his load.
    “You’re not going to make it big brother,” Dannie gasped as she stroked Kenny’s penis with the muscles of her fuck tunnel. “I’m going to make you cum before I do. I’m going to make you shoot off such a large load of cum you’ll keep me pregnant for the next ten years.”
    “Oh God,” Ken gasped as his prick jumped in Dannie’s pussy and he shot his first load of cum into the girl’s eleven year old womb. As the first was splashed against Dannie’s cervix her fuck tunnel clamped around her brother’s prick and milked the cum from the shaft as she climaxed again.
    “Who won?” Mary asked as Ken and Dannie snuggled together on the easy chair. “It looked like you both came at the same time.”
    “We did,” Kenny sighed. “I don’t know who won, or if anyone won. How do we decide who I sleep with tonight?”
    “I have an idea,” Dannie snickered, “why don’t we all sleep together?”
    “Sounds like fun,” Mary said.
    “It sure does,” Ken agreed, “but none of our beds are large enough for all three of us to sleep together. They’re barely large enough for two of us to sleep together.”
    “I know that,” Dannie snapped, “but mom and dad’s bed is large enough for all three of us to sleep together comfortably.”
    “That’s for sure,” Mary laughed, “and it’s one more of the rooms you wanted to fuck in while they’re gone. I think it sounds like a great idea.”
    “Sounds like I’d be outvoted even if I didn’t agree with you guys,” Ken said with a laugh of his own. “Mom and dad’s bed it is, but where do you want to fuck in the meantime?”

6. sid23man

sid23man Sex Lover

nice

7. sofia_blue

sofia_blue Porn Surfer

good story!

8. c&c

c&c Porno Junky

A very good story, job well done.

9. england

england Newcumer

awsome!!!

10. patlaborvi

patlaborvi Sex Lover

Horny Loving Brother Chapter 5

Just finished the newest chapter of the story and here I am to post it. Sorry it took so long to finish this one but you just wouldn't believe the last two weeks I had. Hopefully things will go better now and I'll have the next chapter ready a lot sooner. In the meantime enjoy this one and look forward to the next chapter when Dannie's off to a month of summer camp. If you think things were hot with the kids home alone just think what it's going to be like when Dannie's off on her own.

Chapter 5

Kenny didn’t want to wake up at first, he was having such a nice dream he wanted to keep sleeping and enjoying the sensation of having his cock kissed and licked by two young horny girls. Then he grinned and opened his eyes when he remembered that it wasn’t a dream and he looked down past his chest to see his two sisters leaning over his groin as they took turns playing with his shaft.
    “What a wonderful way to wake up,” Ken groaned as he watched Mary lick the head of his cock as Dannie turned to give him a sexy grin.
    “Morning Kenny,” Dannie said as she bounced up and down on their parents king size bed. “Did you get a good nights sleep? I hope so because we’re both ready for a good hot fuck before we leave for school.”
    “If that’s what you want then I’m sure I can manage to shoot off a couple loads before you both leave.”
    “There you go, bragging about having the day off from school again,” Mary said as she handed her brother’s prick off to her younger sister.
    “It’s not my fault my exam schedule gave me the day off,” Ken said with a groan. “Besides, it gives me a chance to clean things up before dad gets home this afternoon. If I didn’t have the day off we couldn’t have spent one extra night in bed together.”
    “I know, I know,” Mary said as she straddled Ken’s stomach and leaned forward so her brother could reach her nipples with her mouth. The thirteen year old groaned as Ken sucked her left nipple into his mouth as he played with her other tit with one hand while he reached down to stroke her slit with his other hand.
    “So, whose turn is it to go first?” Kenny asked as he switched his mouth to Mary’s other nipple.
    “Mine,” Mary groaned as she rubbed her pussy against her brother’s finger, “as if you didn’t remember sleeping with your cock inside Dannie’s cunt all night. How many times did you fuck her during the night anyway?”
    “Twice,” Dannie said, stroking Ken’s shaft as she took her mouth off long enough to give Mary a satisfied smile.
    “Three times,” Kenny corrected. “You slept through the third fuck, but you did respond so it must have felt like the sexiest dream of your life.”
    “You’re right,” Dannie said as she continued to stroke Ken’s penis. “I do remember that dream, and now I know why it felt so real.”
    “So, I guess it is your turn, Mary,” Ken said as he gave his sister a sexy grin. “So why don’t you slide down there and stick my cock in your cunt so I can shoot you full of baby juice.”
    “That sounds wonderful,” Mary sighed as she slid down Kenny’s chest and stomach, leaving a trail of pussy juice as she moved down to her brother’s prick. Dannie moved out of the way and watched as Mary raised her hips up until she hovered over Ken’s cock for a couple seconds before she dropped her dripping slit down to rub the tip of her brother’s penis along her cunt lips until the tip was coated with her juices and then she lowered herself down with a groan of pleasure as she sank her cunt all the way to the base of her brother’s shaft.
    “Oh God, that feels so good,” Mary moaned as she rotated her hips and milked Ken’s pole with her cunt muscles.
    “You’re tell me,” Ken groaned. “Dannie, why don’t you get up here and straddle my face with your pussy so I can do something with my mouth while Mary fucks me.”
    “You don’t have to tell me twice,” Dannie said as she moved up the bed and straddled her brother’s head so her slit rubbed against her brother’s mouth.
    “Yum,” Ken said as he licked the juice from his sister’s dripping clit as she shivered in pleasure and released a fresh supply for her brother’s thirsty tongue. “The only thing better than eating a cunt is fucking a cunt,” Ken said as he wiggled his hips under Mary’s bouncing pelvis.
    “Especially when you’re trying to knock up the cunt you’re fucking,” Mary groaned as she rode Ken’s hard shaft.
    “You’ve got that right, sis,” Ken grunted as he tried to hold back his orgasm so Mary could enjoy herself a bit longer, but his two sisters had him so excited he couldn’t hold back.
    “I’m going to blow, Mary,” Ken said as he gave Dannie’s quivering pussy one more lick before he pushed the screaming girl off his face so he could watch as his cum filled his sister’s fertile womb with another load of cum.
    “Me too Kenny,” Mary screamed as she collapsed on her brother’s chest as her own orgasm shot through her body so her fuck tunnel milked the juice from her brother’s spasming prick.
    “Do it, Kenny,” Dannie panted as she came down from her own orgasm. “Knock that slut up as high as a kite.”
    “I’m trying,” Ken said as he reached out to rub Dannie’s flat belly, “just like I’m trying to knock you up too.”
    “Well practice makes perfect,” Dannie said as she grabbed Ken’s hand and pushed it down to her cunt. “So is it my turn now?”
    “I wish,” Ken said, licking his lips as he stuck his middle finger as far as it would go in his youngest sister’s cunt. “But I don’t have that kind of endurance. You’ll have to give me a few minutes to recover, but I’ll make sure you leave for school with a fresh load of baby juice in dripping out of your slip.”
    “Good,” Dannie said as Mary rolled off Ken with a satisfied groan.
    “In the meantime I’ll get breakfast ready while the two of you shower and get dressed for school.”
    “If you say so,” Mary sighed, “but I still wish we could call in sick and spend the day fucking until dad gets home.”
    “So do I sis,” Ken said, “but dad will get suspicious if he gets home and finds out the two of you skipped school. Besides, if you did stay home we wouldn’t have time to do much fucking, in fact I’ll be spending most of the day cleaning up from all our fuck sessions.”
    “I guess you’re right,” Mary said, giving her brother a tongue filled kiss. “So you go make our breakfast and we’ll shower and get dressed. See you in a few minutes lover boy.”
    Dannie looked at herself in the mirror above her dresser and saw the door to her room open in her reflection. For a second she thought it was Mary entering the room the two of them shared, but she took a closer look and realized it was Ken, still naked from their wake up fuck session. He came up behind her and put his arms around her to rub her breasts through her blouse and training bra.
    “Does this mean you’re ready to fuck me Kenny?” Dannie asked as she bent forward and pressed her ass against her brother’s thighs.
    “What do you think, sis?” pushing his hips forward so Dannie could feel his erect cock against her ass.
    “Oh goody,” Dannie said as Ken lifted up her skirt and pushed her panties aside. “Fuck me Ken, fuck me right now so I can feel you cum sloshing around in my pussy all day while I’m at school.”
    “I like the way you think, sis,” Ken said as he guided the head of cock to Dannie’s slit so he could coat it with her juices before he slipped it between her cunt lips. As he slid his shaft into his sister’s fuck hole Kenny shifted his hand from Dannie’s pussy to rub his sister’s belly.
    “I can’t wait until your belly starts growing with my baby inside it,” Ken said as he slid his hand under Dannie’s blouse so he could rub her bare belly. “I’ve never fucked a pregnant girl, and it’s such a turnon every time I think about watching your stomach swell up when I know it’s my kid in there.”
    “I like the way you think too, Ken,” Dannie said. “But are you sure you’ve never fucked a pregnant girl?”
    “What do you mean?” Ken asked as he continued to ram his shaft into Dannie from behind. “You and Mary are the only girl’s I’ve fucked so far.”
    “I know, but you’ve been fucking Mary for over a month, and me for half a week now and we’re both in our most fertile time of the month right now. For all you know you could have knocked one or both of us up by now.”
    “So my baby could be growing in your belly even as we fuck,” Kenny said.
    “That’s right,” Dannie said with a smile as she felt her brother’s penis grow bigger and harder in her fuck hole as he thought about his baby growing inside her. But Kenny wasn’t the only one feeling hornier than ever at the thought of his baby growing in her belly. “Fuck me Ken. If you haven’t knocked me up yet I want you to do it right now.”
    “Oh yeah,” Ken groaned as Dannie’s slit spasmed around his shaft with enough force to make him scream in pleasure as his nuts cramped hard and pushed his cum through his penis and into his sister’s hungry womb.
    “Thanks Ken,” Dannie sighed as she adjusted her clothes after her brother pulled his softening cock out of her cunt. She gave her brother a kiss as she patted her belly, “Any idea what we’re going to name the baby?”
    “We still have nine months to think about it,” Ken said with a weak grin. “But now that I’m really trying to knock you and Mary up I probably should think about it. Maybe I’ll come up with a few ideas by the time the two of you get home from school. Let me think about it and I’ll tell you guys what I come up with when you get home.”
    “Ok, but it’s my baby too so I get the final decision.”
    “Right,” Kenny said with a nod. “Now get down to the kitchen before the oatmeal get too cold. I’ll get dressed see the two of you off to school.”
    “Whatever you say, daddy,” Dannie said grinning at her brother’s reaction as she ran off to the kitchen.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  11. friend4fantasy

friend4fantasy Sex Machine

Great. Keep them coming.

12. patlaborvi

patlaborvi Sex Lover

Horny Loving Brother Chapter 6

I manage to write this chapter pretty quickly and I think it may be the hottest one so far. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. The next chapter will be out as soon as I get it written but in the meantime let me know what you think of this one.

Chapter 6

Part 3

Dannie Goes To Camp

Dannie swallowed hard as the camp bus jostled over another pot hole and made her stomach lurch. To take her mind off her belly Dannie turned to look at the other campers in the ancient school bus. Across the aisle was one of the counselors from the camp, riding along as chaperone for the dozen campers. From the way Britney Smith was watching her Dannie was sure the counselor had noticed the way she held her stomach every time the bus lurched over an uneven section of the road. Of course she wasn’t the only one affected by the buses rolling motion, just by looking around she could see that two more campers were green faced and sweating and two other campers were obviously sedated.
    Of course Dannie was sure that those campers were only dealing with motion sickness - something she never had a problem with until this ride. But then she’d never been pregnant before, with a quick glance to make sure Miss Smith wasn’t looking her way Dannie put a hand on her flat belly and gave it loving pat. She hadn’t had a chance to test herself yet but between the fact that she’d missed her period two weeks earlier and the fact that she’d been suffering from morning sickness for almost a week she was pretty sure she was carrying Kenny’s baby in her stomach. She’d wanted to say something to Ken as soon as she suspected the truth, but when she saw Mary’s disappointment when she had her own period she felt sorry for her sister and decided to keep quiet until she knew for sure.
    It was a close thing when she’d rushed to the bathroom Saturday morning and slammed the door in her mother’s face but she’d been able to convince her parents that she had a touch of stomach flu and when she’d managed to keep her food down for the next two mornings they’d allowed her to go to camp in spite of their misgivings. But now the buses bouncing had set off her stomach worse than ever, she just hoped her story would hold up if Miss Smith became suspicious.
    The bus lurched again Dannie turned to look at the rest of the campers before her stomach joined the bus. Two seats in front of her Dannie recognized Kathy Evanston full head of coppery hair and she wondered if the other girl would remember her from when they were bunkmates the year before. A couple other campers looked familiar but Dannie thought they were in other cabins because she couldn’t remember their names. Dannie turned to look at the campers in the back of the bus and froze when she recognized the boy sitting in the last seat before the cargo area.
    She hadn’t seen Ben Garrit since the end of last years camp and was surprised to see him now since she knew he was a year older than her which should have put him in the next months camp with his own age group. The boy looked just as geeky as he had last year but as soon as she saw him she forgot all about her stomach as her pussy spasmmed and shot a load of juice into her panties. At first she was surprised to realize how horny she felt when she saw Ben. No one had affected her like this before except her brother, but she had to admit her interest in the other boy and wondered if he felt the same way about her. If he did, Ben might make a good smokescreen for her pregnancy when her parents noticed it.
    The bus slowed and Dannie turned back to the front of the bus in time to see the driver turn into camp entrance. Dannie watched as the bus passed the camps sports fields, horse pasture, barn, and offices before it came to a stop in front of the dining hall.
    “Ok everyone,” Britney said, stepping to the front of the bus and turning to address all the campers at once. “Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake. If you’ve visited us before and you know your cabin assignment feel free to take your luggage to your cabin and check in with your cabin councilor. If you’re new to the camp please wait here for the camp’s head councilor and he’ll give you a tour of the camp before giving you your cabin assignments.”
    After her announcement Britney hopped out of the bus and counted the campers as they exited the bus after her. When Dannie exited the front of the bus with her two bags in tow the older girl caught her shoulder to get her attention. “Dannie, I noticed you were looking a bit sick during the ride,” she said as she pulled the blonde off to the side. “If I remember correctly you never had a problem with motion sickness before, I think you should go see the camp nurse. You’re in my cabin so I’ll make sure your bags get there.”
    “I can take care of your bags,” Kathy said as she joined the other two girls. “How do you feel about being bunk mates again, Dannie? I’ll even let you have the top bunk this time.”
    “Sounds good,” Dannie told the redhead, “but I think I’d prefer the bottom bunk if you don’t mind.”
    “No problem,” Kathy said with a half-hearted smile that made Dannie wonder if the other girl had wanted the bottom bunk so it would be easier to sneak out at night - as she intended to do.
    “Beth,” Dannie said as she turned to her cabin councilor, “I really don’t think you have anything to worry about. I had a touch of stomach flu a couple days ago and the rough ride just hit me a little hard is all.”
    “Maybe so,” Beth said with a shrug, “but I still want you to check in with the nurse.”
    “Yes ma’am,” Dannie said giving the older girl a mischievous smile before she bounced off toward the nurses office. She didn’t get far before she stopped to talk to Ben.
    “Hi Dannie,” Ben said as he slipped the strap of his bag over his shoulder. Under his arm was a smaller bag that he held tight, from the shape Dannie guessed it had to be his telescope.
    “Hi Ben,” Dannie said, giving the older boy a sheepish grin. “Sorry I didn’t write you lately but I was pretty busy for the last month or so.”
    “I understand,” Ben said. “I’ve been pretty busy myself.”
    “Oh,” Dannie said with interest, “did you discover some more comets?”
    “No,” Ben admitted with a wistful smile, “I was too busy to get out since the last comet I told you about.”
    “I’m a little surprised to see you here for this month,” Dannie said thoughtfully as she felt a small gush of pussy juice escape her cunt lips to soak her panties. “I mean, this month the camp is for nine to eleven year olds, shouldn’t you be here next month when they have the junior high camp?”
    “Actually I’m still eleven until the end of August so I qualify for both camps,” Ben explained. “And since the camp is far enough from the city lights to give me a clear view of the night sky I decided to take advantage of the technicality and take in both months of camp.”
    “Dannie,” Beth called, “I told you to go see the camp nurse.”
    “Ok, I’m going,” Dannie called back as she turned toward the nurses cabin.
    “Dannie,” Ben said as she started to leave, “I’d really like to catch up with you. Why don’t we get together for dinner?”
    “Sounds like a plan,” Dannie said as she gave Ben a broad smile before she trotted down the path toward the nurses cabin.
    As Dannie rounded the meeting hall on the way to the nurses cabin she took a quick look around to make sure no one was around to see her and then she put her hand between her legs to feel the damp spot in her jeans. She shifted her hand up to her nose to inhale the scent of her own arousal and then stuck her fingers in her mouth to lick her fingers. With a low groan of pleasure Dannie headed up the dusty path once again, wishing she had a cock in her fuck tunnel right now.
    When she reached the door to the nurses cabin Dannie pushed it open and walked into the nurses waiting room. “Well hi there,” George Trent said as he entered the waiting room from his office. Dannie Jamison, right?”
    “You remembered,” Dannie said with a surprised grin.
    “I try,” George said with a shrug, “but it’s easier to remember names when it’s a sexy little girl.”
    For a second Dannie couldn’t believe she’d heard George correctly then she saw the way the man was looking at her and she felt another gush of pussy juice shoot out of her cunt as he licked his lips.
    “So, what seems to be the problem?” George asked as he gestured for the young girl to follow him into the examination room.
    “It’s nothing really,” Dannie said with a shrug as she jumped up on the examination table. “I had a touch of stomach flu a couple days ago and the bus ride into camp must have aggravated the symptoms.”
    “I see,” George said thoughtfully. “Well I hope you won’t mind if I examine you instead of trusting your opinion on the matter.”
    “Go ahead,” Dannie said with a shaky smile as she wondered if George would manage to figure out the truth.
    George went through a quick checkout, taking Dannie’s temperature and checking her pulse and blood pressure before he asked her to remove her shirt so he could examine her stomach. The pressure George put on her stomach made Dannie horny and she felt another gush of pussy juice soak her jeans.
    “So what do you think?” Dannie asked as George stepped back from the table with a thoughtful frown as he pushed his stringy black hair up out of his brown eyes. “Was I right about the stomach flu?”
    “Maybe,” George said with a false smile as he licked his lips, Dannie couldn’t help but notice the way George’s cock made a tent in the front of his khaki pants. “I still have one more test before I tell you what I think. Now hold out your finger for a second.”
    “My finger?” Dannie said in surprise as she held out her hand so George could take her index finger.
    “Ouch,” Dannie cried as George pricked her finger and drew a drop of blood. “What are you doing George? I didn’t say you could draw blood.”
    “You didn’t have to,” George said as he put the drop of blood on something that looked suspiciously like a pregnancy test. “Your parents signed a permission slip allowing us to run basic tests and treatments in case of an emergency.”
    “Well I’d hardly call a case of motion sickness an emergency,” Dannie said, trying to frown at the man in front of her but grinning instead as she looked at the nurses cute face and found herself wondering what kind of fuck he’d be.
    “Hardly motion sickness,” George said, giving Dannie a lust filled smile as he held up the stick of the pregnancy test so the girl could see the plus sign. “And I’m guessing you’re not surprised about the result.”
    “No I’m not,” Dannie said with a sigh. “So what happens now? Do you tell my parents or what?”
    “There’s no need to go to such extremes,” George said. “In fact I don’t think this test result needs to be known outside of this cabin. But I am a little concerned your overall health. I can keep you supplied with prenatal vitamins while you’re here without gaining anyone’s suspicions and I can on things to make sure things are progressing normally, but I will expect some compensation for my silence and help.”
    “What kind of compensation?” Dannie asked suspiciously.
    “Something you might like as much as I do,” George said with a crooked grin. “You see Dannie, there’s only one thing I like better than fucking pregnant little girls, and that’s knocking them up. Since it’s too late to knock you up I’ll settle for fucking your tight pregnant pussy.”
    “I think I can agree to those terms,” Dannie said with a quick grin. “In fact, why don’t we take care of the first payment right now? I know I’m wet and horny enough to fuck, and from the way your pants are poking out I’m guessing you’re ready to fuck too.”
    “I sure am,” George said as he removed his lab coat and tossed it to the floor. As George removed the rest of his clothes Dannie jumped off the examination table and tossed off her own clothes before she hoped back up.
    “Come up here with me lover boy,” Dannie said as she lay back on the table. “I want to suck that big cock of yours while you eat my cunt.”
    “Just what I was thinking,” George said as he climbed onto the broad examination table and straddled Dannie’s head before he buried his face in the girl’s crotch.
    As George started licking her hairless pussy lips Dannie took the time to examine George’s penis as she stroked it with her hand. The shaft didn’t look much longer than her brother Ken’s, but it seemed to be twice a thick and she couldn’t wait to feel it in her cunt. As George sucked on her clit and stuck his tongue deep in her pussy Dannie sucked his thick prick down her throat until the pole was all the way down her throat and her lips were brushing the hair on his balls. George pulled his mouth away from Dannie’s quivering pussy lips and dragged his penis out of Dannie’s mouth with a low groan.
    “I’m so fucking horny I’m going to cum in your mouth if you do that again,” George moaned. “And right now I want to fuck that tight pregnant cunt of yours.”
    “And I want you to fuck it,” Dannie moaned, opening her thighs even wider as George shifted his position to bring the head of his prick up against the young girl’s quivering fuck hole. “So stop teasing me and slam that fat cock in me right now.”
    “That’s what I wanted to hear,” George said as he slid his prick between Dannie’s tight cunt lips slow enough to let the girl adjust to his thick shaft as he leaned forward to play with her tits.
    “So what gave me away?” Dannie asked with a moan of pleasure as her tits and cunt sparked with sexual energy. “How did you know I was pregnant and not just suffering from motion sickness?”
    “Well you’re not the first pregnant girl to come to camp,” George groaned as he started to slide his shaft in and out of the girl’s slit. “I’ve seen the clues often enough to know what to look for when a girl comes to my office with a tummy ache, tender growing tits, and a hard belly.”
    “I knew about my tits, but what was that about my belly?” Dannie asked as her head started to swim from the pleasure that was rushing up from her fuck hole and her swollen tits.
    “It’s simple really,” George said giving Dannie a grin as he started fucking her faster now that his cock was sliding in her tight cunt until his balls slapped into the girl’s bare ass. “Even though your belly isn’t noticeable yet it is starting to swell and if you feel your belly it’s starting to get hard.”
    “I see,” Dannie said thoughtfully, “so the pregnancy test was just to confirm what you already suspected?”
    “Yes,” George gasped as he slammed his cock in and out of Dannie’s fuck hole with enough force to make the girl scoot across the examination table with each thrust. He could feel his balls starting to contract and he knew he wasn’t going to last much longer before he shot his load but he could feel Dannie’s cunt clamping around his shaft and he thought he’d be able to get the girl off before he came. “But there are some things that can cause the same symptoms so I wanted to make sure you were pregnant just in case.”
    “Oh God, George,” Dannie screamed, “I’m cumming?”
    “So am I, Dannie,” George yelled as her cunt caught him in such a tight grip that he couldn’t pull out of her fuck hole if his life depended on it. Once Dannie’s cunt milked all the cum out of his cock and deep inside her belly George managed to pull his prick out of her and rolled onto his back to lay next to the little girl.
    “Dannie, I haven’t fucked a pussy that tight in a long time,” George sighed.
    “And I’ve never been fucked by such a large prick,” Dannie giggled.
    “I think we’re both going to enjoy your month here at camp,” George said.
    “And I think you’re right,” Dannie said with a contented sigh as she snuggled up against her new lover.

• Like Like x 1
  13. patlaborvi

patlaborvi Sex Lover

Horny Loving Brother Chapter 7

This chapter kind of caught me by surprise, it was suppose to be just a short talk between Dannie and her bunkmate before she headed out to meet Ben, but it turned into a hot and heavy fuck session between the two girls. I hope you like the chapter and come back for the next chapter when Dannie really does meet up with Ben.

Chapter 7

In spite of the camp’s rustic appearance the cabins had many of the amenities of home - including air conditioning. Dannie listened to the murmur of the cold air as it blew into the cabin from the unit next to her bunk as she waited for the time to sneak out and meet Ben. They’d tried to talk at dinner but between the noise of the other diners and the fact that they didn’t have any privacy in the middle of the crowded dining hall the only thing they’d managed to do was plan for a late night rendevous. All Dannie had to do now was stay awake long enough to sneak out after everyone else got to sleep, but after the long bus ride to camp she was exhausted and her eyes kept trying to droop no matter how hard she fought to keep them open.
    In an effort to stay awake Dannie reached under her pajama top and started playing with her tits. As her nipples popped erect Dannie pinched and stroked them as her body started to quiver in pleasure. Just as she was about to reach under her panties to play with her pussy she heard a hiss from the top bunk. “Dannie, are you awake?” Kathy called in a muffled whisper.
    “I’m awake,” Dannie admitted with a sigh as she pulled her hand away from her tits with a frustrated groan.
    “Can we talk?” Kathy asked as she dropped down from the upper bed.
    “Sure,” Dannie said as she rolled on her side so the other girl had enough room to join her on the narrow bunk. “What’s up?”
    “I’m so frustrated right now I just need to talk to someone,” Kathy whispered as she climbed into Dannie’s bunk and pulled up the light covers. “And right now you’re the closest thing I have to a friend because everyone I was close to last year moved up to the Junior High camp this year.”
    “I guess I can understand that,” Dannie sighed. “So what’s so important that you want to talk about it in the middle of the night?”
    Now that Kathy had someone she could talk to the girl hesitated to start as she shifted her ass away from the edge of the bunk and up close enough to Dannie that their tits were almost touching. Finally she licked her lips in preparation and opened her mouth to start. “Dannie, are you a virgin?”
    The question caught Dannie by surprise and she found herself answering before she thought about it. “No, I’m not a virgin,” the eleven year old said before she caught herself.
    Dannie and Kathy were so close together that she could feel the other girl’s relieved smile even though it was too dark to see it. “Neither am I,” Kathy said. “I lost my cherry the day I got back from camp last year. When I got home my dad was so happy to see me back he gave me a big hug and a kiss, and the kiss felt so good I gave it right back to him, right along with my tongue. The next thing I knew we were both naked and my dad was kissing my nipples while I stroked his penis. By the time my older brother got home from his part-time job dad had popped my cherry and fucked me three more times after that. I was still horny and wanted to go again but dad was too exhausted to keep going so Jimmy took over after that.”
    Once Kathy finished her story she waited to see if Dannie would tell hers, but after a few seconds she had to urge the other girl to tell her story, “So, who popped your cherry Dannie? And when did it happen?”
    “My brother Ken,” Dannie said, still unsure if she should tell her story, but feeling so horny that she couldn’t seem to stop herself. “He popped my sister Mary’s cherry first, and than I got him to pop mine about a month ago.”
    “Cool,” Kathy hissed.
    “Not only did Ken pop my cherry and fuck me like crazy while our parents were both gone on their business trips, he knocked me up.”
    “You are so lucky,” Kathy sighed. “I’d love to get knocked up, but both my dad and brother are so worried about impregnating me that they both wear condoms when the fuck me. I’ve tried getting the two of them so horny that they’ll forget the protection, but it hasn’t worked yet. How did you manage to get your brother to knock you up?”
    “Kenny doesn’t have the self control your dad and brother seem to have,” Dannie snickered. “When we’re not actually fucking Ken is scared to death about getting us pregnant, but all Mary or I have to do is show him our tits and start talking about how much we want his baby and he gets so fucking horny he wants to knock us up.”
    “Wow,” Kathy groaned, “I wish I had it that easy. I want to get pregnant, but it doesn’t look like I’ll manage to get my dad or brother horny enough to forget their protection at the right time to knock me up.”
    “Kathy,” Dannie said thoughtfully, looking at the dark blot of the other girl’s face inches from her own. “Does it have to be your brother or dad who knocks you up?”
    “I guess not,” Kathy said after a few seconds of silence. “Why? Do you have someone else in mind?”
    “Yes I do,” Dannie said, thinking about what George had told her earlier when they were fucking. “I know someone who would love to knock you up, and if you’re interested I can take you to see him after breakfast tomorrow.”
    “Yes,” Kathy hissed excitedly, her body jerking away from Dannie in her excitement and the blonde reached out to catch the redheads shoulder before she slid out of the narrow bunk.
    “Kathy, are you nude?” Dannie whispered in surprise when she realized that her hand came in contact with the other girl’s bare skin when she grabbed her shoulder.
    “Yeah,” Kathy admitted. “Ever since my dad fucked me for the first time I’ve slept in the nude. It saves a lot of time when he or Jimmy decide to fuck me in the middle of the night.”
    “I usually sleep in the nude now too,” Dannie admitted, “and for the same reason. But since I didn’t expect to fuck anyone here in my bunk I figured it would be better if I wore something to bed in case I had to go to the bath house or something else. It wouldn’t be a good idea to go walking around the camp in the nude.”
    “I guess you’re right,” Kathy sighed, “but I still like sleeping in the nude.”
    As she spoke Kathy edged away from the side of the bunk until her body was right up against Dannie’s. Dannie could feel the heat from her bunkmate’s body and she could feel her own body reacting to the close quarters she was sharing with the naked girl. Without conscious thought Dannie reached out to poke Kathy’s breast, tweaking the girl’s erect nipple when she found it. “Looks like you got pretty horny just talking about fucking,” Dannie chuckled.
    “But I’m not the only one am I?” Kathy asked as she slid her hand under Dannie’s t-shirt to pinch the other girl’s erect nipple. “If I slide my other hand into your shorts will your slit be as wet as mine?”
    “Maybe even wetter,” Dannie admitted.
    “Have you ever done it with a girl?” Kathy moaned as Dannie slid her free hand down to feel the nude girl’s wet cunt. As she ran her fingers around Kathy’s slit Dannie realized that the other girl’s cunt had a few wisps of hair around it, not as much hair as Mary had, but a few strands surrounded the girl’s puffy leaking pussy lips.
    “Yeah,” Dannie moaned as Kathy reached into her shorts to stroke her sensitive slit. “My sister Mary and I do it when Kenny’s tired or we can’t sneak into his room to fuck. What about you? Have you ever been with a girl?”
    “No,” Kathy admitted. “I never had a chance last year and never even thought about it before then. And once dad and Jim started fucking me I wasn’t really interested in trying girls. But after going a full day without a cock stroking in and out of my horny cunt I’m willing to give it a try if you’re willing to teach me.”
    “Sure,” Dannie said, giving Kathy a grin she knew the other girl couldn’t see. “Want to try a sixty-nine?”
    “What is a sixty-nine?” Kathy asked with an excited hiss.
    “That’s where we turn around so we can eat each other out at the same time.”
    “Sounds like fun, let’s do it,” Kathy said.
    “Ok,” Dannie said, “first why don’t you roll over on your back and I’ll turn around and get out of my shirt and shorts.” It took a few minutes of muffled struggling for Dannie to slip out of her clothes and turn around on the narrow bunk without sliding off the edge or kneeing Kathy in the stomach but the two girls finally managed to get into position. Dannie buried her face into Kathy’s dripping cunt and inhaled the other girl’s scent.
    “What do I do?” Kathy asked, her breath tickling Dannie’s pussy as she spoke.
    “Just relax and do what I do,” Dannie whispered back. “You’ll be surprised how natural it is, and how much you’ll love it.”
    Without another word Dannie bent her head forward and ran her tongue along Kathy’s slit. She felt the other girl shiver in pleasure. She felt Kathy’s tongue run along her slit and her own body shivered in response. The two girl’s continued to lick each other’s cunts and Dannie could feel her body building toward orgasm and she noticed that Kathy’s clit was poking out from the top of her pussy. Dannie sucked Kathy’s erect clit between her lips and held it there as she ran her tongue around the sensitive nub. Even as Kathy moaned in pleasure at the pleasure of having her clit eaten she did her best to do the same thing to Dannie that the other girl did to her and Dannie let out a muffled groan of her own as the redhead teased her clit with her lips and tongue.
    As Dannie tried to suck Kathy’s clit deeper into her mouth her nose dipped down close to the other girl’s pussy and a wisp of pubic hair tickled her nostril. Dannie felt the sneeze come on with almost no warning and all she could think to do was bury her nose between Kathy’s cunt lips to muffle the sudden burst of noise.
    “Oh my God,” Kathy muffled cry came as she buried her mouth in Dannie’s cunt as her body jerked and jittered in orgasm. “What did you do?”
    “I sneezed,” Dannie said with an embarrassed giggle. “Your pussy hair tickled my nose and I sneezed so hard I blew it right into your fuck hole.”
    “I don’t think I can do that,” Kathy said, “I can’t sneeze on demand, and your cunt’s bald, no hair to tickle my nose.”
    “Then try sticking your tongue in my cunt,” Dannie told her, “I’m almost ready to cum myself, it won’t take that much to get me off.” Even as Dannie made the suggestion Kathy slipped her tongue into her slit and started licking the juices out of her tunnel. In less than a minute Dannie’s body went rigid and she felt her legs jerk toward the edge of the bunk before Kathy caught and held her steady as the sexual energy burst from her pussy to wash through her body.
    “Did you like it?” Dannie asked Kathy as both of them panted and trembled from their orgasms.
    “I loved it,” Kathy said, “but I still prefer a cock in my fuck hole.”
    “Me too,” Dannie admitted. “As a matter of fact I’m suppose to go out and meet Ben. If things go well I could have his cock in my cunt in just a few minutes.”
    “You lucky slut,” Kathy muttered.
    “You mean lucky pregnant slut,” Dannie chuckled. “The main reason I want some extra cocks in my cunt right now is to try and cover up the fact that my brother is the one who knocked me up.”
    “Is Ben the one you think will agree to knock me up?” Kathy asked.
    “I didn’t have him in mind before,” Dannie said thoughtfully, “but if you want I’ll ask him if he wants to knock you up.”
    “Thanks,” Kathy said, “but somehow I think you’re the only one Ben has eyes for in this camp, at least right now. If you ask him and he agrees to knock me up I’ll be happy, but since you obviously have someone else in mind I’ll let Ben slide.”
    “If you say so,” Dannie said, glancing at the other end of the cabin where the closed door led to Britney’s private room. “Kathy, I have to go right now, will you cover for me if someone notices I’m gone?”
    “Sure,” Kathy said as she slid out of Dannie’s bunk and climbed up to her own bed.
    Dannie felt around on the cement floor until she found her clothes and slipped them on over her sweaty body before she grabbed her backpack and slipped it under the blanket on her bunk. “See you later Kathy,” she said as she slid toward the door and her meeting with Ben.

• Like Like x 1
  14. i need sum pussy's

i need sum pussy's Newcumer

it's one a hell of a story do you have somthing els ,please?

15. sexydudeXXX

sexydudeXXX Sex Lover

he wrote the cherry popper series which is 18 chapters long but is really good.

16. patlaborvi

patlaborvi Sex Lover

I also wrote Jason's Little Family and The WINX Girls and the Bad Spell (that one seems to work better if you're a fan of the WINX club TV show. I hope you enjoy them as well.

17. patlaborvi

patlaborvi Sex Lover

Horny Loving Brother Chapter 8

I'm really turning them out now, here's another chapter (a fairly long one this time) that I hope everyone enjoys reading as much as I enjoyed writing it. Next chapter Dannie introduces Kathy to George and they try to make both of their dreams come true. Let me know what you think of this one in the meantime. By the way, I'm on vacation this week so I should have plenty of writing time so look for the new chapter before next weekend (I hope).

Chapter 8

As Dannie approached the beach and the dock she slowed down and caught her breath. Checking her watch she breathed a sigh of relief when she realized she was actually a few minutes early for her meeting with Ben instead of late as she had expected. “Ben?” she called as she neared the dock.
    “Over here Dannie,” Ben called from a few feet down the beach where she could just make out his shape in the starlight as he bent over the eyepiece of his telescope. “I’ll be with you in about five minutes.”
    “I’ll wait,” Dannie said as she watched him. When Ben was satisfied with the adjustments on his telescope he reached for his digital camera and attached it to the bracket on the telescope and checked the viewfinder before he set the camera’s automatic controls and pushed the shutter button.
    “That should take care of things,” Ben said as he stepped back from the telescope. “The camera’s set to take a picture every ten seconds, and with a 2 gig memory card it should keep clicking away at that part of the sky for a couple hours or more.”
    “Aren’t you cheating by using a camera for your work?” Dannie asked as she followed Ben to where he had a blanket set spread out on the sand.
    “Hardly,” Ben said as he sat down on the blanket and gestured for Dannie to join him. Dannie noticed that Ben was patting the blanket next to him and patting his lap at the same time - as if he was giving her a choice of where to sit - and she decided to sit on his lap. As Dannie sat down Ben spread his legs so she could sit between his thighs and wiggle her butt back into his crotch as she settled in.
    “Astronomers have been using camera’s for years when they view the sky,” Ben said, continuing his explanation as he patted Dannie’s flat belly through her t-shirt. “Digital cameras make things a lot easier because you can program them to take pictures at a certain rate and don’t have to worry about it shifting the settings on the telescope even a little bit. Tomorrow I’ll load the memory card in my laptop and have it search for any unusual movement in the sky section the telescope is focused on. That’s how I found the last two comets I named.”
    “Interesting,” Dannie purred, enjoying the way Ben was stroking her stomach as he spoke. “When did you get so high-tech with your stargazing?”
    “After I found my first comet,” Ben said as he slid his hand hesitantly under Dannie’s t-shirt when she didn’t stop him he started rubbing her belly under the shirt and Dannie moaned even louder at the pleasure that spread from where his hand touched her bare skin. “Apparently I won some kind of reward when I made the discovery and the money was enough for me to buy my laptop and digital camera.”
    “Lucky you,” Dannie muttered between deep breaths. She could feel the sexual energy growing in her belly and pussy in spite of the fact that Ben wasn’t doing anything more than rubbing her belly.
    “Luckier than you know,” Ben whispered with his mouth so close to Dannie’s ear his breath added to the energy sparking through her whole body.
    “Dannie,” Ben said as he pushed his hand further up in her t-shirt so he was touching the underside of her small tits, “there’s something I’ve wanted to ask you about all day, but didn’t have the privacy to ask it until now.”
    “Go ahead,” Dannie said, it felt like her whole body was glowing under Ben’s light touch and she couldn’t help but wonder it he’d done this sort of thing before.
    “I was just wondering,” Ben said hesitantly, “if you’re pregnant.”
    Dannie was so startled by Ben’s question that she didn’t even notice when he moved his hands up to kneed her small tits and tweak her nipples when they popped erect. “Does everyone in camp know that I’m pregnant?” Dannie sighed in both pleasure and frustration.
    “Who else knows you’re pregnant?” Ben asked as he pulled Dannie’s t-shirt over her head so he could see her bare tits in the starlight as he continued to play with them.
    “So far just George the camp nurse and my bunkmate Kathy. George put things together on his own and then gave me a pregnancy test to be sure - but I told Kathy myself after she told me about how she’s been fucking both her father and brother since her dad popped her cherry the day she got home from camp last year.”
    “Wow, her father and her brother,” Ben said with a wry grin that Dannie could feel against her ear.
    “So, how did you figure out I was pregnant?” Dannie asked, her ear twitching from the light touch of Ben’s lips every time he whispered in it.
    “Back on the bus I couldn’t help but notice that you looked just as green as my mom and two sisters when they dropped me off to catch the bus,” Ben said.
    “Your mother and your sisters?” Dannie said in surprise.
    “Yeah,” Ben said sheepishly. “It all started about six months ago, just after I won the prize for spotting my first comet. I was out one night keeping an eye on my equipment when my oldest sister Kim got home early from her date. Later I found out that her boyfriend had made a snide comment about my astronomy hobby and my sister was so mad at him that she broke up with him right then and walked home even before they got to the movie theater.”
    “Wow, that must have been some comment he made to get her that angry,” Dannie said as one of Ben’s hands started to slide down her belly while the other one continued to play with her tits.”
    “By the time Kim got home she was so horny she was ready to fuck anyone with a cock, and angry enough to get back at her old boyfriend anyway she could,” Ben said with a reminiscent smile, Dannie noticed that his cock was starting to grow as he spoke and she could feel the lump between her ass cheeks getting hard. “I didn’t know what Kim had in mind when she stepped up on the porch while I was checking my equipment but once she made it clear that she was horny enough to fuck her own brother I realized I was horny enough to fuck my own sister.”
    “Since it was the middle of winter it was too cold to fuck outside so we snuck back into the house and managed to make it to her room without anyone catching us and then Kim popped my cherry and rode my cock to one of the greatest orgasms I ever had. The only thing I regretted was that I wasn’t able to dump a load of cum in her hot pussy because she made me wear a condom.”
    “But I thought you said you got both your sisters and your mom pregnant,” Dannie said. She could feel Ben’s cock growing longer as his story continued, the head of his prick was already touching the top of her ass cheeks and she was sure it was going to grow even long before Ben was done.
    “I’ll get to that,” Ben chuckled. “After that first fuck Kim and I couldn’t get enough of each other. We were fucking every chance we got, before school, after school, sneaking into each other’s room after mom and Connie went to bed. And that was nothing compared to what we did on the weekend. After a few weeks Kim and I got a little careless and didn’t check the house before one of our afternoon fucks. When Connie walked in on us she threatened to tell our mom what we were doing unless we let her join in the fun. I got Connie’s cherry that afternoon and after that the three of us started having some real fun.”
    “But something happened to get your mom involved,” Dannie said with a lusty grin. She could feel the head of Ben’s prick touching the base of her spine now and she hoped it wasn’t going to grow much longer because she was beginning to wonder if it would actually fit in her cunt when it was that long.
    “You could say that,” Ben said with a broad grin of his own. “The three of us were having a real orgy while mom was off at parent teacher conferences when she got home early and walked into the living room just as I was cumming with my condom wrapped cock buried in the depth of Connie’s hot wet cunt. I was eating Kim’s slit at the same time when I heard both of my sister’s gasp and stiffen in fear when they saw mom walk into the living room. I gasped too when I pulled my mouth away from Kim’s pussy and saw mom standing there watching us.”
    “I’d hate to think what would happen if my mom walked in on me having sex with K . . . with someone,” Dannie said, stopping herself just before she mentioned her brother’s name.
    “Close one,” Ben said, nuzzling Dannie’s neck as his right hand slid along her slit through her shorts. “You almost told me who you’ve been fucking there - not that I really care who popped your cherry or knocked you up. After all, he’s not here right now, I am. So, even if it’s your brother or your dad it doesn’t matter to me.”
    “Speaking of dad,” Dannie said with a cough to cover her surprise when Ben mentioned her brother, “what did your dad say when he found out that you were fucking both your sisters?”
    “Don’t you remember what I told you about my dad?” Ben asked. When Dannie shook her head he explained, “By the time my mom walked in on our orgy dad had been gone for about three months. That’s when he ran off with his pregnant secretary.”
    “I don’t remember you saying anything about that in your letters,” Dannie said.
    “I thought I did,” Ben said with a frown, “but I was so upset with my dad running off like that I may have intentionally forgotten to tell you about it. Considering how often my parents use to fuck I didn’t know how he had the energy to knock up his secretary like that. Since my bedroom was right next to the master bedroom I use to hear them fucking every night and most mornings too. Of course that worked out well for us when mom caught us fucking in the living room that night, instead of screaming and locking us in our separate rooms for the rest of our natural lives she started peeling out of her clothes and told Kim and Connie to make room for her. Turns out she was so horny after going three months without a cock in her fuck hole that all she could think of was getting my shaft in her pussy as fast as she could.”
    “Wow,” Dannie said as Ben slid his hand into her shorts to rub her engorged pussy lips and erect clit. “I hate to think what would have happened if your parents were still together when your mom caught you. If my parents caught me fucking my brother they’d go ballistic if they caught me fucking my brother Ken, and that’s nothing compared to what they’d do if they found out I was pregnant by him.”
    “So you finally decided to come clean about who knocked you up,” Ben said with a grin as he pushed the top of Dannie’s shorts down, Dannie raised her ass up so he could slip it down to her thighs and she slid them off her legs from there as he played with her bald dripping cunt. “I was pretty sure I knew who knocked you up, but I wasn’t going to say anything until you were ready to tell me.”
    “Thanks,” Dannie said, giving Ben a quick kiss as he slid a couple fingers between her pussy lips. “So now I know how you ended up fucking both your sisters and your mom, but how did you manage to get them all pregnant if you were wearing condoms all the time?”
    “That story starts about five weeks ago,” Ben said as he returned Dannie’s kiss with interest and tongue. “That particular night all four of us were lying together in mom’s king size bed and I was getting ready to fuck her since it was her turn to be first when she grabbed the condom package out of my hand and tossed it across the room. Then she announced that she’d decided she wanted to have another baby, and she wanted me to be the father. And once mom decided that she was going to have a baby Kim and Connie decided that they wanted me to knock them up too. According to them they’d wanted me to knock them up for a long time but they were worried about what mom would say, but once she said she wanted me to get her pregnant they decided she couldn’t say anything if they decided to do the same thing.”
    “And you managed to knock all three of them up at the same time?” Dannie asked as she turned around and yanked Ben’s shirt off his chest with one quick pull.
    “Pretty much,” Ben said as he gave Dannie another tongue filled kiss while he got up on his knees so she could pull his shorts down so his cock sprang free to wiggle back and forth in the cool night air. “And that’s when the four of us realized there could be problems if people started putting things together, like the fact that all three of them were pregnant and I was the only male anywhere near them. That’s when mom made arrangements for me to attend an extra month of camp while the three of them got boyfriends so they could lay the pregnancies on them and no one would be the wiser.”
    “Sounds like the four of you had the same idea Mary and I had to turn the interest away from our brother Ken when our bellies start growing,” Dannie said as she turned around to get a good grip on Ben’s penis as she continued to speak. “Mary planned to fuck a bunch of guys at school once she knew that she was pregnant but even after two months she Ken hasn’t knocked her up yet, but he managed to plant a baby in my belly the first month. I guess I was just lucky this time, but maybe Mary will get lucky this month since her cunt is the only one Kenny’s pumping his sperm into this month.”
    “So when she shows up for camp next month I may find myself fucking her too?” Ben said as Dannie stroked his cock. Now that Dannie had a chance to actually see Ben’s shaft she couldn’t believe how long it was, a good eight inches long but thinner than any cock she’d fucked or seen so far, only a little more than an inch around. She couldn’t wait to feel the prick buried deeper in her pussy than anything she’d had in her fuck tunnel so far.
    “Yeah,” Dannie sighed as she licked the tip of Ben’s cock. “I’m not really sure how I feel about you fucking my older sister, but if I can deal with you fucking your mom and sisters and Mary fucking Ken along with me than I can deal with her fucking you too. I don’t plan to name any names when my parents find out that I’m pregnant, but if you want me to keep you out of things completely I’ll understand.”
    “I don’t mind you using my name if you have to when the time comes,” Ben said with a groan as Dannie licked his prick. “I just wish it really was my baby.”
    “Maybe,” Dannie said giving Ben a broad grin as she teased the tip of his cock with her lips. “But first I want to have a couple more kids with my brother.”
    “I guess I can understand that,” Ben said with a disappointed sigh, “after all, I’d like to knock my mom and sisters up a couple more times myself.”
    “You know,” Dannie said thoughtfully, “it may be too late for you to knock me up this time, but I know someone who wants to get knocked up and doesn’t really care about who does it. Do you feel like making another baby this month?”
    “Sure,” Ben said as he licked his lips, “I’d love to knock up another girl. Who do you have in mind?”
    “My bunkmate Kathy,” Dannie said, “she’s fucking both her brother and father but both of them use protection and she really wants to have a baby. I was thinking George would be a good choice for knocking her up because he told me himself that the only thing he likes better than fucking a pregnant girl is knocking her up in the first place. But if you’re willing to add your cum to the mix that could really improve her chances this month, especially since you’ve already proven how potent your cum is by knocking up three girls in one month.”
    “Okay,” Ben gulped as Dannie slid his cock all the way down her throat, “I’d love to add my cum to the mix. But for right now I think you better let go of my cock before I shoot it down your throat. If you don’t stop right now I may not be able to get it back up before someone notices that you’re missing from your cabin.”
    “A good hard fuck sounds good to me,” Dannie said as she released Ben’s shaft and crawled onto the blanket before she rolled over so Ben could reach her pussy.
    “And that’s what I’ll give as soon as my cock calms down enough that I won’t shoot my load as soon as I get in your fuck tunnel,” Ben said as he stuck his head between Dannie’s thighs. “So what if I eat you out first? I can probably give you a couple good hard cums before I fuck you.”
    “That sounds wonderful,” Dannie said as Ben licked her slit before he sucked on hard clit. As Ben ate her pussy she lay back on the blanket and started playing with her own tits. After listening to Ben’s story about how he fucked and knocked up his sisters and mother Dannie was so horny that she could feel her first orgasm building up as soon as Ben’s lips touched hers. As she pinched her nipples and Ben sucked on her clit Dannie felt the sexual energy building in her belly - right about where she knew her baby was growing - and she clamped her thighs tight against Ben’s head as her whole body jerked and spasmed with her first orgasm.
    “That’s one,” Ben said as he pulled his lips away from Dannie’s cunt for just a few seconds, “let’s see how fast I can give you another orgasm before we get to the main course.”
    “Yeah,” Dannie said, gasping for breath as she recovered from her first orgasm. Dannie barely had time to recover from her first orgasm before she felt her body building toward the second one as Ben shoved his tongue deep into her fuck tunnel. “Oh God, you’re so good at this. Eat my pussy Ben, make me cum again.”
    Dannie’s pussy shuddered around Ben’s invading tongue and shot a burst of sexual energy up her spine that made both her brain and body explode with pleasure. By the time the curly haired blonde could think straight again Ben had managed to pull his head free of her thighs and crawl up her body so he could suck and lick her erect nipples as he ran the head of his cock up and down her drooling slit.
    “Fuck me Ben, fuck me,” Dannie begged as she wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles behind his back.
    “Whatever you want little lady,” Ben said as he grabbed his shaft and aimed his cock for Dannie’s fuck hole. Even though he knew the girl had fucked at least two other guys her cunt was tight around his shaft as he inched it into her baby tunnel and he was afraid he was going to cum before he managed to slide it all the way in. Somehow he managed to hold off his orgasm and slid all the way into Dannie’s body as she grunted in both pleasure and pain, especially when he had to force the last inch and a half of his shaft into a hole that felt virgin tight around the head of his cock. Once he was all the way in and his balls bounced off Dannie’s tight ass Ben took a deep breath and started fucking the preteen girl under him with all the skill he’d learned from fucking his mother and sisters. From Dannie’s enthusiastic response it was clear to Ben that he’d learned his lessons better than he’d realized. From the first stroke Dannie was screaming so loud he was afraid someone would hear her back at the cabins, but if they did noone bothered responding to the sounds of pleasure.
    Somehow managed to keep going for a dozen or more full strokes before he felt Dannie’s fuck tunnel squeeze his shaft as the girl had her third orgasm of the night and the extra pressure set him over the edge right along with her so his balls cramped up and shot a full load of cum into the girl’s already occupied womb.
    “That was incredible,” Dannie moaned as her body went limp and Ben’s long flaccid prick slipped out of her pussy as he rolled off to the side to lay next to her.
    “Me?” Ben asked with a groan of pleasure, “what about you? That was the best fuck I ever had, even better than my sisters and mother combined. I can’t wait until you’re ready to let me knock you up.”
    “Well you’ll just have to wait - and be satisfied with knocking up Kathy, your mom, and your sisters,” Dannie said, wondering how long it would be before she was carrying Ben’s baby instead of Ken’s.
    “By the way, Dannie,” Ben said thoughtfully, “how often does Beth check the cabin?”
    “Not as often as she should,” Dannie said with a grin, “she’ll probably sleep until just before the wake up bell and then do a bed check before everyone gets up.”
    “I’m not sure if you can depend on Beth’s old schedule this month,” Ben said.
    “What do you mean?” Dannie asked. “This is the way Beth always does her bed checks.”
    “Maybe,” Ben said with a shrug, “but even though she did a good job of hiding it from everyone else I noticed the way her face turned green just after she sent you to the nurses office.”
    “You don’t mean . . .”
    “I’m not sure,” Ben said with a shake of his head, “but after watching my mom and sisters run to the bathroom most mornings I couldn’t help but notice how much her face looked like their’s. Anyway, you should probably get back to the cabin, just in case she has to make an early run to the bathroom. Besides, you need as much sleep as you can get with your brother’s baby growing in you belly. Speaking of your belly, I hope you brought some loose fitting clothes with you because your regular things could be a tight fit by the end of the month.”
    “I know,” Dannie said with a quick smile as she found her shorts and t-shirt and slipped them on. “I made sure that I brought some things that will still fit me by the end of the month - including some larger bras and panties - so I should be fine. See you at breakfast?”
    “You bet,” Ben said. “And tomorrow night you bring Kathy with you and we’ll see what we can do about her little problem.”

18. patlaborvi

patlaborvi Sex Lover

Horny Loving Brother Chapter 9

Another week, another chapter, not a bad rate since I'm working on my regular writing and working 40 hours a week. I hope you enjoy the new chapter, let me know what you think. Next chapter Kathy meets Ben and he joins the competition to see who knocks her up first.

Chapter 9

“George?” Dannie called as she entered the nurses cabin with Kathy in tow. “Where are you?”
    “Right here Dannie,” George called as he came out of his office with a big grin, which fell when he saw Kathy standing next to her. “Is there something I can help you with?”
    “You could say that,” the redhead said as she gave the man a lust filled grin as she ran her eyes up and down his body.
    “Kathy here has a problem that I thought you’d enjoy helping her with,” Dannie said, watching as the grin slowly spread across face again as he considered what she was saying.
    “What kind of problem are we talking about here?” George asked as he returned Kathy evaluating stare with his own.
    “I want to have a baby,” Kathy said after a quick glance at Dannie who gave her a reassuring nod. “And my dad and brother refuse to fuck me without protection.”
    “So,” George said, his grin growing even broader as he spoke, “you want me to knock you up?”
    “Yes,” Kathy said as she stepped up to George and put her hand between his legs. She turned her head up and gave George another big grin, “It looks like you like that idea.”
    “I sure do,” George said, lifting his hands to grope the girl’s tits through her blouse and bra. “I’m guessing that Dannie told you the only thing I like better than fucking a pregnant girl is knocking her up in the first place.”
    “She may have mentioned that,” Kathy said, rubbing the growing lump in George’s pants. “And that’s why I thought I’d give you the first chance at knocking me up.”
    “I see,” George said thoughtfully as he slid a hand down the back of her shirt to open her bra so it popped away from her tits and dropped to the floor. “Does that mean you have someone else in mind?”
    “Ben Garret has offered to add his sperm to the mix,” Dannie said with a chuckle. “It seems he has a couple pregnancies under his belt and doesn’t mind adding another one.”
    “Sounds like we have a friendly competition going on here,” George said with a grin as he steered Kathy toward the back of the cabin. “Why don’t we take things back to my apartment, I’m sure you’ll find the amenities there more comfortable - and more conducive to getting yourself knocked up. By the way, when was your last period, Kathy?”
    “About a week and a half ago,” the redhead said as she let George lead her to his personal room. Dannie followed close behind after she stopped to pick up Kathy’s bra from the floor.
    “Perfect,” George said with a broad grin, “it couldn’t be a better time to knock you up, and since I’m first I’ll just bet I’ll be the one to win the contest.”
    “I don’t know who has the better chance to knock me up,” Kathy said as they entered George’s apartment, “but either way I’ll be the real winner.”
    Dannie took a quick look around the small apartment as she entered the room behind George and Kathy. One corner was taken up by George’s queen size bed while across the room was the first television set Dannie had ever seen at the camp. She could also see a recliner against the same wall as the bed and a mini fridge with a microwave sitting on top of it in the last corner.
    “Pretty sparse accommodations,” Dannie said as she pulled her shirt over her head and reached to push her shorts and panties down as she slipped out of her sneakers.
    “All I really need since the camp takes care of my meals and I have my own office in the nursing section of the cabin.” George had already stripped out of his own clothes and he’d tossed a giggling Kathy onto his bed and was now in the process of removing her shoes, shorts, and panties, dropping them all to the floor to join the girl’s shirt.
    “So how do I get in on this?” Dannie asked, walking up to the bed as George pushed Kathy’s thighs open so he could reach her red fuzzed slit with his mouth.
    “For now, why don’t you play with Kathy’s tits and help me get her cunt hole good and wet so I can slide my baby maker in where it belongs. Maybe Kathy doesn’t care who knocks her up, but I’d like to win this little competition. Kathy, how would you feel about eating Dannie’s cunt out once we start fucking?”
    “Sure,” Kathy said with a groan of pleasure as George nuzzled her slit, “after last night I realize that I kind of like eating out another girl’s pussy.”
    “Good, while you eat her out I’ll get to play with her pretty little titties,” George said, “and once I give you your shot of baby juice I’ll fuck Dannie while she eats you out. How does that sound to the two of you?”
    “Sounds great to me,” Dannie said as she massaged Kathy’s tits until her nipples popped out so she could suck on them.
    “Sounds good to me too,” Kathy said with a little gasp as a jolt of sexual energy shot up and down her spine from her cunt to her tits and then back again. “Especially the part about your baby juice shooting into my fuck tunnel.”
    “Well as soon as you’re wet enough we’ll see if I can give you that big belly you want so much,” George said as he wiggled two fingers into Kathy’s tight pussy. “Are you sure you’ve been fucking your dad and brother?”
    “I’m sure,” Kathy groaned as George kept finger fucking her, “I’ve been fucking both of them for almost a year now.”
    “I’m asking you because your pussy seems way to tight for someone who’s been fucking two guys for almost a year,” George said as he slipped his fingers out of the girl’s cunt and put them to his mouth to taste her juices as he pinched and rubbed her clit with his other hand.
    “That’s because my dad and brother have such small cocks,” Kathy moaned as she felt her orgasm building just behind her bellybutton. “Especially compared to that monster between your legs.”
    “Thanks for the ego building,” George said with a grin as he put his fingers back in Kathy’s slit, “but my penis isn’t that much bigger than average. If you think I have a monster size cock than your dad and brother must be pretty small. You’re getting nice and wet now, but I thought I’d give you a good hard cum before I slide into you for real, do you like that idea?”
    “Whatever you say,” Kathy panted, her orgasm was getting close and her body was starting to jump and jitter all over the bed. “As long as you knock me up I don’t care what else you do.”
    “Trust me, Kathy,” George said as he plunged his fingers deep into her cunt and wiggled them around as Dannie sucked on her tits and the two of them pushed her over the edge.
    “Time to make the baby,” George said as Kathy came down from her orgasm and he crawled between her legs. George grabbed his cock and ran the head up and down Kathy’s drooling cunt, tickling her clit with the tip until he had the girl so horny her pussy was trying to grab his prick every time it slid along her crack.”
    “Here we go,” George groaned as he shoved the first couple inches of his shaft into Kathy’s fuck tunnel.
    “Oh yeah,” Kathy moaned as she felt George’s prick sliding deeper into her cunt, “fuck me George, ran your baby maker in me and knock me up.”
    “Whatever you want, baby,” George groaned as he fought to get the last inch of his shaft into her tight little pussy. “Get up here Dannie, I want to suck your tits while Kathy eats your cunt.”
    “Sounds like a good idea to me,” Dannie said as she climbed onto the bed and straddled Kathy’s head, careful to avoid placing her knees on the other girl’s long read strands as she turned to face George so he could reach her tits while he fucked Kathy.
    “Oh yeah,” Dannie groaned as she leaned forward and Kathy’s lips and tongue found her juicy slit and erect clit.
    “You like that do you?” George asked Dannie as he continued to slide his cock in and out of Kathy’s slippery cunt. “I’ll bet you like this too,” he said as he reached up to grab her tender breasts and leaned forward to suck on the younger girl’s extended nipples.
    “Oh God!” Dannie screamed as George sucked her nipples into his mouth and her body spasmed so hard Kathy had to grab her hips and hold her steady as she continued to eat her orgasming pussy.
    “I knew you’d like it,” George gasped as his shaft slammed into Kathy’s fuck tunnel faster and harder with each thrust. “Think we can get you off again before I fill Kathy with baby juice?”
    “I hope so,” Dannie moaned as bursts of sexual energy exploded from her tits and cunt to pool just behind her bellybutton, building toward another orgasm. “How are you doing Kathy?”
    Kathy’s reply was muffled by Dannie’s bald cunt but she thought the other girl said something about cumming again. Even as she heard Kathy’s muffled reply she felt the other girl’s body shake between her naked thighs and felt her head shoot up as she buried her tongue deep into Dannie’s pussy, pushing her into another screaming orgasm as George gave another grunt of pleasure and held his cock as deep as he could in Kathy’s fuck tunnel as he filled her belly with his sperm.
    “Thanks Dannie,” George said as he leaned forward to give her a tongue filled kiss. “You knew just what I wanted.”
    “Me too,” Kathy said as she shoved the younger girl to the side so she could look down to where George’s cock was still buried in her cunt. “I hope that’s enough baby juice to do the job,” she said with a hopeful smile.
    “Just to be sure I can give you another load tomorrow morning,” George said with a lust filled grin. “In fact why don’t we make it a daily appointment for the rest of the month?”
    “Sounds great to me,” Kathy said with a groan of pleasure as George pulled out of her cunt and rolled over to lay next to her on the bed.
    “When do I get my turn?” Dannie whined.
    “As soon as I’ve rested up and my prick is hard enough to slide into your little pussy,” George said with a grin as he indicated his cum coated almost hard shaft as it quivered in the cool air.
    “Oh, I’ll get it ready,” Dannie said, licking her lips as she crawled toward George’s shaft. “Would you like to give me a hand, Kathy?”
    “Love to,” Kathy said turned around to help her friend. With the two girls working together it wasn’t long before George’s cock was standing at full attention and ready to fuck Dannie.
    “My turn,” Dannie cried when George’s shaft sprang to attention.
    “It sure is,” George said with a grin as he shifted on the bed and started to sit up.
    “Oh no you don’t,” Dannie said as she pushed George back down on the bed and straddled his hips. “This time I’m fucking you, and you’ll eat out Kathy’s cunt while we play with each others tits.”
    “I like the way you think,” Kathy said as she moved to the head of the bed and straddled George’s face.
    “So do I,” George said as he raised his chin and stuck out his tongue to lick the cum dripping out of Kathy’s slit. Dannie lowered her cunt to George’s prick and let out a moan of pleasure as the head split her pussy lips and slid into her well lubricated fuck tunnel. When she had the whole cock buried in her belly Dannie swivelled her hips to bury the shaft even deeper as George let out a groan of pleasure.
    “Let me at those tits, Kathy,” Dannie said as she took her hands off George’s hips and reached for her friend’s perky little breasts.
    “Oh yeah,” Kathy cried as Dannie squeezed her tits. As the other girl bounced up and down on George’s prick she reached for Dannnie’s smaller tits and leaned forward to suck on the girl’s erect nipples.
    “You are both so good at this,” Dannie groaned as she continued to ride George’s cock as she pushed her chest forward so Kathy could reach her nipples easier. She could already feel her orgasm building up in her cunt and pushed along by Kathy’s sucking lips.
    “Oh God, I’m cumming again,” Kathy screamed as she took her mouth off Dannie’s nipples and squeezed her tits with all the strength of the orgasm that smashed through her body and made it shake so hard she almost fell off George’s face. As Kathy almost toppled off George reached up to grab the girl’s hips and hold her steady as he screamed into her pussy.
    Dannie couldn’t hear what George was screaming into Kathy’s red furred twat but she could feel his penis jump in her cunt and felt the his cum fill her hole with enough force to set off her own orgasm. “That’s what I wanted,” Dannie moaned as her pussy milked the sperm from George’s softening prick until it started to drip out of her overflowing slit. “I almost wish I wasn’t pregnant already, than you’d actually have a chance to knock me up.”
    “If only it was true,” George sighed, “I’d love to knock you both up, but I guess I’ll have to settle for knocking Kathy up.”
    “Or at least a chance to knock me up,” Kathy said with a quick chuckle. “After all, it’s only fair that I give Ben the same chance I gave you since he offered to knock me up too.”
    “I guess you’re right,” George sighed as he pushed Kathy off his head and pulled his cock out of Dannie’s pussy as she rolled to the other side so the three of them were sitting up side by side in his bed. “At least my cum was in your belly first. That gives my sperm a head start on Ben’s.”
    “Maybe so,” Dannie pointed out, “but Ben has a longer prick so he’ll be able to plant his sperm deeper in Kathy’s cunt than you did.”
    “My sperm still has a head start,” George said with a smirk. “And I think that’s better than planting it deeper.”
    “We’ll see,” Kathy said. “It may take nine months to know who wins this little competition, but once my baby’s born I think I’ll have a pretty good idea who the father is since you and Ben are so different.”
    “If you get pregnant,” Dannie said, “my sister Mary’s been trying to get knocked up for two months now and I beat her to it even though I started a month later than she did.”
    “Somehow,” Kathy said as she patted her flat belly, “I don’t think I’m going to have that problem. If George hasn’t knocked me up already I’m sure I’ll be carrying a baby by the end of the week.”
    “In that case we’ll have to make sure that you get as much cum as possible in your womb before the week is done,” Dannie said. “So I guess that means we’ll be here the same time every day this week, right George?”
    “Right,” George said with a blissful smile on his face. “Same time tomorrow - and every other day this week.”
    “And every night Ben gets his chance,” Dannie said.
    “You got that right,” Kathy said with a shiver of anticipation. “I can’t wait to find out what kind of a fuck he gives me.”
    “It’ll be different,” Dannie promised, “different, but just as pleasurable as the fuck George just gave us.”
    “And that’s something to look forward to,” Kathy sighed as she rubbed her belly again.

19. ChevMan69

ChevMan69 Porno Junky

Damn hot story, will be waiting for the next chapter. Your imagination does you very well.

20. bwb603

bwb603 Sex Machine

I just started reading today i'm starting chapter 6 but skipped to the bottom to comment that it's relly good so far.