1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. andersveg2

andersveg2 Newcumer

Kosmetics Killer #1(M/F UC, Throttling, body handling, post mortem oral sex)

I often fantasize about women. Women I met and approached to talk tend to shun me and walk away after a while. Thus I prefer unconscious women. Lovely unresisting ladies that I can manipulate rape and have total control over. It is extremely difficult in today’s world to do so without being caught so all I could do was to fantasize. For 20 years.

This changed one night when I was walking around at a furniture store. I saw a lovely young woman together with an older lady whom I presume was her mother. She was dressed in a tight sexy sleeveless top and a short black skirt. She exuded sexiness and feminine charm and my groin ached with desire as I looked at her. It was a truly bad idea to dress in such a seductive way. I started to follow her discreetly around the store and eavesdropped on what they were saying. I found out that she was staying alone and that she would not see her boyfriend until the next day. I knew then that it was my chance.

I stalked her as she left the store alone, late that night, after parting with her friend and followed her car to her apartment. I got off and entered the lift behind her while she unsuspectingly smiled at me sweetly. I made sure that there was no camera in the lift before I pressed the button for the floor above hers. When she reached her level, she walked out into the dim corridor and I saw her walk out and started to open the door to her house as the lift door slowly closed. I quickly pressed the door open button and walked quickly towards her. She was still opening the door and turned back when she heard me. Her beautiful eyes widened in surprise as I pushed her against the wall and wrapped my arm around her neck in a chokehold, rendering what would have been a loud scream into a strangled gasp. I held her close to me, savouring the fragrance of her perfume and the sensation of her feminine curves on my body as I dragged her into her house and locked the door behind me. Her struggles grew weaker as she unsuccessfully tried to breathe. It was not long before she slumped limply against me, her eyes closed. At long last, I have a woman in my power!

I caressed her unconscious body and kissed her sleeping face, all the while squeezing her breasts in an uncontrollable surge of lust. I noticed that she appeared very pale and was not breathing. I had no intention to kill her so I French kissed her and blew deeply into her mouth while pinching her nostrils shut in an attempt at mouth to mouth. After a few blows, her breasts start rising gently as she started to breathe though she remained unconscious.

Next, I let my hand creep up beneath her skirt and underneath her undies to finger her tight pussy, which soon started to turn moist after my repeated probing. I then held up her body as I pulled her top off. Her purple strapless bra was then revealed, supporting and hiding her firm, shapely breasts. The sight of her smooth white skin and breasts was too much for me as I stripped, off my jeans, pulled off her skirt, ripped off her baby blue undies and stab my stiff throbbing penis into her vagina. Within seconds, I have spurted my cum into her body. It felt good that as of that moment, she was pregnant with my seed. No one else have been impregnated by me before. I stroked her unconscious face lovingly and kissed and licked her from her face and down to her breasts and then her flat but soft stomach with her cute belly button , blood-stained vagina (yes, I was not too gentle with my thrusting) and finally her sexy legs and feet.

When I was done with her, I decided to leave. However, I realized that she has seen me before being falling unconscious. That means I cannot let her live if I wanted to remain a free man. I looked at her lying there peacefully, softly breathing, so beautiful and vulnerable. And she had smiled at me just now. But I had no choice. I wrapped my gloved hands around her soft, yielding neck and slowly started to squeeze. I watched as her breathing began to sound laboured and noisy. Slowly, it stopped. I kept on squeezing for a few more moments to ensure she would be beyond resuscitation.

By then, her lips have turned slightly and face had taken on a bluish tinge. I had thought I would be repulsed by a corpse but somehow, she appeared more attractive than before. Her asphyxiated dead face with mouth agape seemingly in a final scream, half naked state and bleeding vagina gave her an added allure that was not there before. Still, I was rather guilty for really ruining her day and her life so I decided to make it up to her by at least presenting her corpse in a more attractive manner.

First, I helped pull her skirt back snugly over her lower body and sexy butt, giving her bloody vagina another fingering as I did so, licking the blood off my finger after. It tasted very good. Virginal if I might say. I then held her body up and pulled her white top back over her (I decided to take her undies and bra back with me as souvenirs of my first conquest.)

Her makeup has been mostly smudged washed off with my frantic kissing and licking of her face so I searched through her bag and found her cosmetics pouch. I used what little knowledge I have about make up to apply a dark red lipstick on her lips and some purple eye shadow and mascara to make her look prettier. When I was done, she still looked dead but she was very pretty indeed. So pretty that I decided to accept the invitation offered by her gaping mouth and sexy red lips and inserted my erect penis into her mouth. By pulling her hair, I managed to move her head up and down around my penis. Her closed eyes and slack expression made her seem she was enjoying it and within minutes, I shot off what cum I have remaining into her mouth which was consequently swallowed by her. I then wiped away the semen that have splattered onto her face before leaving quietly.

She was to be my first but definitely not last victim, by far. And I started to think that maybe dead women are hotter than unconscious ones.

KK1 edit small.jpg

2. andersveg2

andersveg2 Newcumer

Kosmetics Killer # 2 (M/F UC, drowning, body handling,post mortem sex/oral sex)

Victim #2, aged 22

A few weeks after my first kill, I was starting to long for another sexy corpse. This time, my lovely victim would be someone I saw in the subway. She was rather petite but in a svelte and sexy way. She was wearing a tight black spaghetti strap top which showed off her small, shapely and perky breasts and gave a hint of her cleavage. She was also wearing a long light brown skirt which clung to her body, showing off her sexy ass and legs. Her lightly tanned skin hinted that she was rather sporty. While she wore very light makeuo, her sexiness captured my attention and lust instantly.

I guess she did not expect her dressing that day to lead to her death but bad things sometimes happen. I was especially intrigued by her smooth flat belly without any trace of fats, clearly observable behind her tight fitting top. I fantasize about how it would look if her abdomen was to become large and swollen. Through pregnancy perhaps. Or by drowning.

I followed her home by subway while eavesdropping on her conversation via her mobile phone with a friend. I found out that she was staying alone in an apartment and that she would not be meeting anyone until her boyfriend come to pick her up the next day. I could not believe my luck as I confirmed her for the next kill. I walked behind as she got off at her station and walked towards a nearby apartment building. She climbed the stairs to her room as I stealthily followed behind.

At her door, she stopped to talk with a neighbour so I could not make my move. She soon went into her room and closed the door. After waiting a few minutes and making sure there was no one around, I went up to her door and rang the bell. A few moments later, the lovely young woman still dressed in her seductive clothes opened the door. I quickly pushed her in and kicked the door shut. I then delivered a heavy punch to the side of her head, causing her to lose consciousness instantly and collapsing limply onto the couch next to her.

I cradled the unconscious woman in my arms and kissed her all over her face, enjoying the sight of her head flopping around as I shifted her from the couch onto the floor. I wasted no time in pulling off her skirt and panties and quickly penetrated her pussy, rupturing her hymen and causing her to bleed. This one was a virgin! I licked and kissed her face and fondled her breasts as I thrust into her with a steady rhythm. Soon, I have left my sperm deep within her.

However, I was not done. I am not going to strangle this one. Rather, I remembered thinking of how sexy her bloated belly would look. I considered forcing water down her mouth until her stomach bloats but that was before I discovered that she had a bathtub and it was already filled with water. She must have been getting ready for her bath before I struck. I will let her finish her bath while unconscious.

First, I stripped her of all her clothing so she lay fully naked in front of me. Her breasts were perky and shapely even without her bra. I carried her to the bathroom and gently lowered her into the bathtub. She was submerged quickly and bubbles started to appear out of her mouth and nose as she took in water. I watched her slowly drown as more and more water entered her lungs and stomach.

It was too much for me to handle. I stripped off my clothes and climbed into the bathtub with her. I gave her an underwater massage all over her sexy body and then held her head above the water, kissing and stroking her face as water dribbles out from her slack mouth before pushing her under again, all the while fingering her and feeling up her breasts.

After 15 minutes, I lifted her up from the bath tub and laid her on her bed. Her wet dripping body seemed heavier and soon it became obvious to me why. My plan had worked. Her once slim and flat abdomen is now grossly bloated with the water she has unconsciously swallowed. It gave a lush ripe look which enhances her beauty and sex appeal. I could not help it but climbed onto the bed and prepared entered her again.

This time, the results were spectacular. When I jumped onto her body, my weight pushed down onto her water distended belly and water spurt out from her mouth and nostrils, spraying me straight in the face as I entered her the second time. I slurped up all the water which tasted sweet and delicious before having sex with her corpse again. This time, I blew air into her mouth in a fake attempt at CPR, without pinching her nostrils tightly, in case I really succeeded in resuscitating her. Frothy foam from her drowned lungs started oozing out from her nostrils with every blow of mine as a result. The mucus made her look even more helpless looking and alluring. I slurped up the foamy discharge. It was slightly salty and I relished every drop.

Soon, I was done and spent. All the pressing on her body had made her belly less bloated so I carried her into the bathtub and placed her head underwater again while keeping her body kneeling at the edge of the bathtub. I could hear water gurgling into her open mouth but it was taking too long to bloat her up once more. Instead, I took a hose attached to a tap and inserted it deep into her throat before turning on the water.

Soon after, her belly became rounded and swollen again.
    I carried her onto the bed and dried her of all the water, squeezing her breasts as I did so. I then dressed her back in her bra, undies, top and skirt. Her tight fitting top could no longer fit nicely over her bulging belly and I as I was forcing it down, I pressed on her belly a little too hard and some water flowed out of her mouth again. I found her post mortem vomiting so sexy that I rammed my penis into her mouth and shot off a load of cum into her mouth, watching the semen drip out from her mouth and down her face. I then wiped off the cum and continued dressing her. Finally, she was all dressed up.

This time, I have brought my own make up kit so I applied a bright red lipstick, dark blue eye shadow and purple mascara on her. I also applied blusher to her ashen cheeks. She soon looked really lovely though she had a somewhat painful expression. I do not blame her, after all that she has gone through.

She would make a lovely surprise for her boyfriend when he came by the next day.

KK2 edit small.jpg

3. andersveg2

andersveg2 Newcumer

Kosmetics Killer # 3 and #4
    Sep 15 2010

It has been 2 months since the last killing. The police are now on the lookout for a serial killer/rapist/necrophiliac whom they are calling “The Kosmetics Killer” but so far nothing has been traced to me. The first two victims had provided great joy to me before and especially after their deaths. I will never forget the sexy body of the young woman I strangled and the smell and taste of the second one whom I drowned in the bathtub with her water bloated pot belly. Yesterday morning, I felt the lust upon me again so I went out in the evening to a nearby neighbourhood to try my luck.

I happened to walk by a house where a crowd of young women were leaving. A young, pregnant and sexily dressed woman was at the door, waving goodbye to them and thanking them for their gifts. It must have been her baby shower that has just ended. I enjoyed her sexy pregnant curves through her tight fitting baby doll maternity dress for a while but decided that it was too risky to take her as my next victim as I have no idea who was at home with her.

I was about to walk off when I heard one of her departing friends ask her to take care as she will be alone for the night. She replied that her husband would return the next morning. I knew then that I had my next victim. I walked towards a nearby café and waited for an hour until it got dark, all the while fantasizing about what I would do to her corpse after I kill her.

When I returned to the house, the lights were off except for one of the first floor rooms. I decided to break in while I got to the chance. I approached a rear window and opened it easily as it was not locked. I crept into the house and approached the staircase leading up. I was near the front door when suddenly, I heard the sound of a car stopping outside and someone walking towards the front door. I quickly ran and hid beneath the staircase behind some boxes.

The door opened and I saw someone opened the front door and walked in. The light was switched on and through a gap between two boxes, I saw that it was a young woman who somewhat resembled the pregnant lady. It was probably her younger sister who had come to accompany her. She was very beautiful and dressed sexily in a white spaghetti top with an almost transparent sleeveless blouse over it. Her tight fitting black pants showed off her long and shapely legs. As she walked in, I could smell the fragrance of her perfume. And she was alone! I sure felt lucky.

She walked past the place I was hiding and started to walk up the stairs. I quietly but swiftly walked out from my hiding place, sneaked up behind her and slammed her head hard against the wall. There was a loud thump as her whole body jerked sharply. She gave a short sexy sounding gasp of pain and went limp instantly, falling backwards into my arms. She would be out for quite some time with that blow. I could feel her body pressing against me and I could smell her hair in my face. I inadvertently reached forward to cop a feel of her shapely breasts.

Just then, I heard her sister calling out for her. I immediately lowered her onto the floor and crept back beneath the stairs. I was just in time as her sister came down the stairs soon after. She was still in the sexy red dress and quickly went over to check on her sister. After shaking and slapping her gently and failing to get a response from her comatose sister, she stood up and took out her mobile. I quickly stepped forward towards her and she gave a short scream of fear before my left hand clamped down over her mouth and nose while my right hand grabbed her neck.

She dropped the phone as she tried to struggle with me but she could not free herself from my strong grip. I pushed her against the wall, feeling her pregnancy-swelled breasts pressing into me, while continuing to squeeze her neck and [pressed down over her mouth and nose. She made some whimpering noise and tried pushing my arms away ineffectively for a while before her struggles weakened. Soon, she went limp and sagged against the wall, with only me holding her body upright. I removed my left hand from her face and saw that her mouth was open, probably gasping for air before she died. My hand was stained with her saliva and I licked it, savouring the pregnant taste before giving her parted lips a quick kiss. I felt a tinge of remorse at killing her unborn child but there was no other way.

I gently lowered her onto the floor where she lies beside her still unconscious sister. She, however, is no longer breathing and her face is slightly bluish. I found out that my throttling had left dark, finger marks on her neck, which seems to enhance her sexiness and beauty. I bent forward and started to nibble and lick her on her bruised neck in a surge of uncontrolled lust. The perfume she sued was extremely alluring.

Her mouth was also open, which seemed to be inviting me to kiss her so I gave her a long French kiss, playing with her tongue with my own and tasting her saliva.

I decided to act fast as I did not know who else would come and also because I have another victim waiting for me. I decided to have her on the large table in the dining room so I carried her limp for and lay her body onto the table. I then pulled up her dress and pulled down her pink undies. Her vagina looked warm and inviting so I rammed my stiff penis into it, entering her with ease. She was wet, not from urine or stimulation but probably by her pregnancy induced vaginal discharge. I kissed and stroked her face as I repeatedly pushed into her, lying on her swollen, pregnant belly as I did so. It felt good to have a rounded belly under me as all my previous victims were rather slim. I placed her arms around my neck as I continued to kiss her and squeeze her distended belly.

Finally, my cum exploded into her dead vagina. I pulled out my penis from her and used it to stroke her face, leaving semen stains on her cheeks. I then placed it into her mouth and used her teeth to stimulate me until I force fed her with a second load of cum. By then, I was rather tired and thirsty so I pulled her dress and bra up until her milk filled breasts were exposed and I suckled on one of her ripe nipples. A sweet, oily fluid squirted into my mouth as I sucked with glee. Only then was I done with her. I pulled back her bra and dress and I saw that my violent actions had caused her vagina to bleed before covering her vagina with her undies.

I then started on her sister. She was still unconscious but could wake up anytime so I decided to make her sleep permanent. I took a slim white leather belt hanging from a clothes hook nearby and wrapped it around her neck. I then tightened it and watched as her face slowly turned blue. After around 10 minutes, I unwrapped the belt from her neck, leaving a red ring around it. She sighed sexily as her last, by now stale, breath escaped from her mouth. I enjoyed the sight of her lightly made up face tilting limply upwards as I held up her body and took off her sleeves outer top. The spaghetti strap she was wearing inside highlighted her sexy body and I could feel my penis hardening again. I lowered her back onto the floor and proceeded to pull down her pants and undies, revealing her shapely thighs and legs and of course, her smooth, shaven vagina. I gave it a few licks and savoured her scent and taste. I then wasted no time and entered her while her body was still warm.

She was much tighter then her sister and her virginity was confirmed when I felt her hymen tearing and warm blood flowed over my penis. She flopped about limply as I savagely thrust into her. I played with her lips and limp tongue with my fingers as I pushed forward repeatedly towards her, feeling her shapely breasts pushing into me. When I have shot my seed into her, impregnating her dead womb, I was exhausted and spent. I hugged her cooling body and stroke her breasts and flat stomach as I kissed her on her bluish face as I dozed off. I woke up an hour later in a panic. Luckily, no one came back. I got to work immediately. The Kosmetics Killer must always leave his calling card.

I started with the younger sister. I applied a layer of pink eye shadow on her eyelids and bright pink lipstick on her purplish lips, I also put some blusher on her cheeks, making her look more alive and seductive. I decided to leave her half-dressed, with her bloody vagina in full view of whoever is lucky enough to find her later on. For her sister, I have something special in mind. It is not every day that I can get a beautiful pregnant victim. I went back to the table where the pregnant woman is lying peacefully, dead and oblivious to what I have in store for her. Her pregnant belly was bare and exposed as I have earlier pulled up her dress. I decided to decorate it. Taking a purple marker pen I found in the house, I decided to leave a message for her husband.

I found out that she was expecting a boy as the presents were all addressed to “Baby Michael” so I wrote “Congrats! It’s a boy!” on her pregnant abdomen and drew a large smiley face just to be friendly. I left her dress up above her belly, so her belly and the message, together with her blood-stained undies could be seen easily. I then painted her lips with bright red lipstick and coloured her eyes with blue eye shadow and purple mascara. Finally, I applied some blusher on her blue tinged face.

I then arranged some of the presents she received in a circle around her body. As a finishing touch, I tied a blue balloon which I found in the house around her neck, stroking her face gently one more time before leaving. On the way out, I passed by the corpse of her sister. I gave her a final kiss on her gaping mouth before leaving. The feeling of her cold, slightly moist lips on mine aroused me so much that I stripped and forced my penis into her parted mouth, ejaculating yet one more time. I then switched off the lights, crept out of the window and left for home.

The two lovely sisters have given me a most wonderful time and I was glad to be able to impregnate both of them in one night.

KK3 edit final small.jpg

KK4 edit small.jpg

4. andersveg2

andersveg2 Newcumer

Kosmetics Killer #5

Oct 21 2010

The next victim was actually a neighbour of mine whom I have always admired from a distance. She was a tall and slim 20 year old student at a nearby university, with long flowing hair and a pretty face. I did not dare to do anything before as I was afraid of getting caught but it appeared that the police was actually quite useless as they still could not trace me to any of my previous four victims. I waited a month after the baby shower killing for the alarm to subside before I decided to act on this next target.

I knew that she stayed with her parents and that her parents often go on long holidays. So I carefully observed them and soon enough, I saw them drove off in their car with some travel luggage. Her time has come. I would need to act within the next couple of days before her parents return. I also had to get around the problem of her boyfriend. They went out on dates regularly and he would who come by every weekday morning to pick her up to school. My window of opportunity would therefore be between the time she returned home at night and the morning when her boyfriend arrives. I decided to act on a Sunday night.

That night, I parked my car on a lane close to her house and waited. At around 11PM, her boyfriend’s car appeared and they got off. She was wearing a body hugging blue spaghetti top and dark coloured pants and was looking really sexy. They hugged and kissed for a while at her door before she went in and he drove off. The sight of the guy feeling up her hot body stirred my desire to make her mine that night. I made sure no one was about and then walked towards her house. I could see her bedroom lights being switched on so I crawled in through one of the unlocked kitchen windows and walked quietly up the stairs towards that room. I liked to use tools that I find on site so I took a belt hanging from a clothes rack in another room to help me in my plan to render her lifeless.

Outside her door, I could hear her walking around and chatting on the phone with whom I supposed was her boyfriend. This would make it interesting. I thought it would be more exciting if I can kill her while her boyfriend hears everything on the phone. It would make him feel useless and helpless as his girl dies and gets raped by me. Of course, it would mean that I have to act fast as he would probably call the cops before rushing down. I slowly opened the door and saw that she was standing facing away from me, happily talking to her beloved about their date just now.. I held the belt in my hands and crept towards her. At the last minute, I wrapped the belt around her neck like a garrotte and tightened my hold.

She gave a strangled gasp and dropped her phone onto the floor. I could hear her boyfriend’s voice asking worriedly what had happened. I ignored it and continued tightening the belt around her graceful neck. She clawed at the belt desperately as I held her sexy struggling body against mine. My strength was too much for her however and she soon succumbed to the lack of oxygen by collapsing limply into my arms. I held on for a couple of minutes before loosening my hold on the belt and lowering her soft, yielding body to the floor.

I could see that her face is now slightly bluish and a pretty red strangulation mark adorns her pretty neck. I pulled down the straps of her dress from her shoulders and pulled them down, revealing her strapless black bra. Her breasts were not huge but perky and cute looking. I took off her top and then proceeded to pull down her pants and revealed a matching pair of black undies. Those were soon pulled down as well and finally, her cleanly shaved young vagina was bared to me, lying open and vulnerable to my incoming attack. Time was running out so I pulled off my pants and plunged into her without hesitation.

She must have been a virgin as she was very tight. To think that she have denied her boyfriend sex for so long just to reserve it for me. I could almost feel sorry for him. As I repeatedly pushed in and out of her body, I could see that her face has turned rather bluish which somehow made her look even more beautiful. I pulled her bra off her right breast and cup it lovingly in my hands and sucked on her exposed nipple. A nipple that was never to produce milk, I thought with a sense of bitter sweetness. I then kissed her on her open lips and pushed my tongue into her mouth, feeling her small even teeth and limp, wet tongue as I ejaculated into her.

I then stood up and saw that she like all the women I have had sex with so far, was bleeding from her vagina. I must try to be more gentle with them in future. Anyway, I decided that there was probably no time to dress her back up so I decided to leave her lying half naked and just carry on with the cosmetics. This time, it was blue eye shadow, purple mascara and bright red lipstick. Some blusher completed the illusion that she was alive and all made up for a date, except for the strangulation marks and her half naked body of course.

I felt that I should provide a review of my experience so
    I quickly scribbled “TIGHT!” on her thigh with lipstick, next to her bleeding vagina. I then quickly left and drove off.

I really wanted her to look her best when her boyfriend arrives. I hope he was not disappointed.

KK5 my edit deluxe small.jpg

5. andersveg2

andersveg2 Newcumer

Kosmetics Killer #6

Nov 5 2011

After the last death, I had to lie low for some time as police stepped up patrols and young, pretty women started to take precautions like not being alone at home at night. I had to wait for more than a year before the next opportunity was available. And this time, she was someone close to me. She was my step- niece. I had gone to her rich parents’ house for a family reunion when I saw her. The last time I saw her was around ten years ago and I did not take much notice of her as she was too young.

Now however, she had blossomed into an achingly beautiful young woman.

The whole afternoon I was at her house, I was captivated by her looks. Her long hair swished with every movement of her head and I could smell the fragrance of it whenever we were near. Her spectacles instead of making her look brainy actually increased my desire as I wanted to see how she would look without them. Her light pink dress also seemed to enhance the shape of her body. I thought I wouldn’t have a chance with her until I heard that she would be left alone in the house as everyone else would be driving to the countryside for a holiday later that night. I’ll make sure she would not be lonely.

A few hours later, when I knew that the rest of the family was gone, I drove back to the house. I had no intention to kill her this time as she was my distant relative. So I brought along a bottle of chloroform I stole from a laboratory a few months ago after my last killing. There was no need to break into the house so I simply pressed on the doorbell and waited for her to answer. The door opened and I was greeted by the same vision of loveliness I have seen earlier that day. She was still in the pink dress and she looked a little surprised to see me. I told her I have left something behind so she invited me in with a smile.

I walked in and shut the door behind me. I then took out the chloroformed soaked cloth in my pocket, stepped behind her and clamped it tight over her face while my other hand grabbed hold of one of her breasts and held her against my body. I felt a rush of guilt as her struggles and whimpers grew softer and eventually stopped. She was out cold. It was the first time I used chloroform so I was quite glad that it worked as advertised. I lowered her onto the floor and removed the cloth from her face. Her lips were slightly parted and when I leaned forward to give them a kiss, I could detect the foul smell of chloroform. It didn’t prevent me from enjoying a long passionate kiss with the young unconscious beauty though. I then lifted up her smooth pink dress and pulled down her pair of black undies. Her vagina looked pristine and virginal. I licked and probed it with my tongue. She tasted really sweet.

I then pulled out my fully erect penis and raped her with uncontrolled lust as it has been very long since my last victim. I did it with me on top of her and then I changed position and flipped her onto my body instead. Her soft, fragrant hair covered my head and I kissed her uncontrollably. Finally, I stood up and held her in a sitting position impaled on top of my penis while I finally burst into her. If she became pregnant and gave birth, the baby would be my son and grandnephew. What an intriguing thought. She remained unconscious as I wearily lay her back down on the floor. Looking at her serenely sleeping face and bleeding vagina, I realized something to my horror. I must have been muddled by my lust and stupidly revealed myself to her before knocking her out.
    I felt a horrible sense of guilt as I realise what that would mean for her.

Once I decided to kill her, I set out to make the best of it. I wanted to try something different this time just to confuse the police. I would dress her in her own swim wear and leave her to drown in her own swimming pool next to the house. I chloroformed her again just to ensure that she would remain unconscious as I moved on to the next part of my plan. I went to her room and searched in her wardrobe. I found a set of skimpy green bikinis which I would have given anything to see her in. Now, it’s going to happen. I pulled off her dress, and bra and fondled her just ripened breasts for a few minutes while fingering her bloody vagina. I then wiped the blood clean and pulled the bikini bottom up her legs to fit snugly over her butt. I then tied the bikini top over her breasts. I then removed her glasses. She looks totally different and hot and it seems that she is ready for her midnight swim!

I carried her out towards the pool and took one last look at her unconscious but still alive face. I then lowered gently into the pool where she turned belly down and slowly sunk to the bottom of the pool, a stream of bubbles appearing from her mouth and nose.

I enjoyed the sight her drowning for around twenty minutes and was about to leave when I realised that by the time she was discovered in two days time when her family returned, she would become a bloated decomposing corpse. That would probably be too much for her parents to take and I could also not bear the thought of rendering this beauty into a rotting corpse. So there was only one thing I could do. I took off my clothes and jumped into the pool. Diving to the bottom, I grabbed one of her arms and pulled her to the surface. I have always wanted to save a pretty woman from drowning so it was a great experience for me. I pulled her by the chin and swam towards the side of the pool. There, I pulled her dripping wet, bikini clad body up onto the pool edge.

Her lips and face were blue and I could see that her belly was distended from swallowing water. She was of course no longer breathing by then. I knew that CPR would be futile so I tried it on her just for fun. I gave her deep breast compressions and mouth to mouth French kissing which has always been a fantasy of mine. Her chest rose beautifully with each breath I forced into her dead lungs but deflated again when I removed my mouth from hers. I also tried to remove the water from her bloated belly by pressing hard onto it causing water to spray out from her mouth and nostrils. I had fun doing CPR and Heimlich on her beautiful drowned body for almost an hour and I was getting so aroused with this futile but sexy CPR that I pulled down her bikini and raped her corpse one more time. By then, she was very blue and was almost dry and her abdomen was flat once more.

I pulled her bikini bottom back on, carried her back into the house and placed her on her bed. I switched on the air con to slow down her decomposition so she would still look good when they discover her .I then dried her body and hair and helped combed her hair until it looked neat and tidy. I decided to keep her bra and undies as a souvenir so I left her bikinis on as I pulled her dress back over her body. I then applied a layer of foundation on her face to cover her bluish complexion. Next, I used blusher to give her a healthy flushed look. I then applied some bright pink lipstick, green eye shadow and purple mascara to complete her new post mortem look. Finally, I placed her glasses back on her face. I thought she looked prettier now than when she was alive.

It was really kind for her to provide so much enjoyment for her lonely step uncle.

KK6 myedit deluxe small.jpg

6. andersveg2

andersveg2 Newcumer

Kosmetics Killer #7

Jan 8 2012

I was rather guilt ridden for a while after what I did to my pretty young and unsuspecting step niece. For a while, I tried to stop having dark thoughts about beautiful dead women but in the end, I could not control my lust. Two months after my step niece was drowned, I began to notice a very beautiful teacher working in a school nearby. She was beautiful in every way , sexy and graceful. She always dressed in a proper yet sexy manner which fuelled my desire for her all the more. For several weeks, I watched her every move and noticed that she leaves the school quite late on Thursdays for some reason. I therefore sneaked into the school one Thursday evening and proceeded to walk around to find her. The school was rather deserted by then. I was prepared to lie and say that I was a father looking for my son if anyone approached me but no one did.

Anyway, I spotted her walking out of her office towards the washroom at the end of the corridor. She was wearing a long black slinky sleeveless dress and she was looking really hot. I checked around to make sure there was no one around and no security cameras as well. I then walked towards the toilet and pushed the door open. She was standing with her back to me washing her hands but saw my reflection in the mirror. I only had seconds to act before she starts screaming and there was no time to prepare my chloroform or risk a karate chop which might not knock her out. I immediately ran forward, grabbed hold of her hair and pushed her head into a water trough filled with slightly soapy water in the washroom, probably left by the cleaners. My other hand pushed down on her back to keep her body down.

She struggled hard but I managed to keep her head submerged and watched as her struggles grew weaker. The gurgling sound she was making, the scent of her perfume and the sensation of her body beneath my hand almost drove me mad with lust. After a couple of minutes, her hands fell limply to her sides and I could feel that she was dead weight in my hands. I pressed her head down in the water for a few more minutes before I pulled her head out of the trough and let her fall onto the floor with a thud.

Her face has turned ashen but she was otherwise still a beauty. She must have gulped down a lot of water because her belly looks bloated and was pushing uncomfortably against her tight dress. There was also water dribbling out from her open mouth. I sat down behind her and cradled her body in my arms, enjoying the sight of soapy water dribbling down her mouth and smelling the sweet scent of her wet hair while kissing her and fondling her breasts.

By then she had turned rather pale and a little bluish. I lay her down flat on the ground and
    noticed that her belt looked ready to burst as it was not meant to be tied around a swollen belly. Time to relieve her of her abdominal distension. I locked the washroom door, then straddled her body and bent forward to kiss her on her mouth while pressing my body onto her soft and bloated abdomen.

Every time I pushed forward onto her, foamy water would gush out from her mouth and nostrils. This way, all the water forced out by my movement would spray into my mouth. It tasted slightly soapy and was sourish due to her gastric juices. Still, it made my day to share a drink with such a beauty. I continued applying pressure on her belly, forcing water out from her chest and stomach, until it was flat and she recovered her slimness. All this while, I was highly aroused and kissing and licking her all over her face and stroking her face and breasts.

I then bent down to check and found that she was not breathing. This means that she was ready for me. I pulled her dress halfway up. She was wearing a nice set of blue panties which I quickly pulled down. She was a neat person and her pussy was nicely shaved. I rammed my penis into her and started thrusting with urgency and speed as the school was not a very safe place for what I was doing. Soon after, my cum sprayed into her still warm pussy

I took a breather and admired her pretty face once more. Her face was now slightly bluish and her lips have turned slightly purplish. There was also frothy water streaming out from her open mouth. Looks like I have forced out water from her lungs as well as her stomach. I felt that since she has shared her drink with me, it is only right that I gave her a drink from me too. I placed my slowly hardening penis into her mouth and moved it in and out from her mouth. Her even, white teeth rasped against my penis, slightly painful but arousing. Soon, I could see her throat bulging with my fully erect penis. She gave me a truly great blowjob without a hint of gagging and my semen was soon flowing down her throat.

When that was done, it was time to work with the cosmetics. I used some napkins to wipe her face dry. I used some new violet coloured eye shadow on her with some purple mascara. Then I helped her apply some hot pink lipstick and blusher. She looked really great and somewhat alive.

Maybe this will be a lesson for teachers who are too beautiful and dress too sexy.

KK7 myedit deluxe small.jpg

7. Strangler1974

Strangler1974 Sex Lover

Good story..