1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. BBW_92

BBW_92 Newcumer

ALL THINGS IN THIS STORY IS MY FANTASY.

My family and I just moved into this new plave, but at the same time I don't know anything or anyone. I come from a small town and it turned out that my sister and I were the only children left alive.

My sister seemed to not care that we have changed and moved. Sure she is easy to like that she would make friends in no time time.

When I was starting to unload the truck so that my parents didn't have to a girl came outside two doors down the road. She had lovely strawberry blonde hair. She had a big rack and a slender body. She looked like a ggoddess.

I told myself that I had no right to think I could have a chance with someone like her. My sister Rebecca comes out of the house and yells Samantha.

I watch as Becca and Sami huged. I wanted to be able to do that to her. I was fallen for my sister's best friend.

That night I watched my sister and Sami lay in the family room watching movies.

Rebecca fell asleep and Sami was still up watching movies. I come down into the family room. I walk behind the couch and grab Sami by the mouth and pull her behind the couch. She kicking and trying to scream, but my hand is keeping het her very quiet.

I turn her around and push her to the floor. She was wearing a baby blue nightie and I could see everything under neath. I push up her nightgown and push my way into her.
    She starts to push and kick at me but I don't move away. I start pushing harder into her over and Over. I slow down when she stops trying to push me away. I lean down and kiss her. She starts right back kissing me begging me not to stop. I can feel that she is close to Cummings. I moan her name as I feel her dig her nails into my back. As she cums I cum too.

I get up leaving her with my cum deep inside of her. I don't say a word.

When morning came Sami acted like nothing had happen between us. I was glad since I basically raped her. I could tell something was going on in the way she looked at me but I could careless.

Seven months of me forcing her to have sex with me and she finally asks me to be her boyfriend.
    With only one promise to never Fuck another girl again.

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBW_92

BBW_92 Newcumer

If you want more from me let me know

• Like Like x 2
  3. ejls

ejls Siren of the Seaway

Welcome BBW. Is this your first story? It's always good to start writing about what you know or dream. If you are writing on your phone, then I'm going to suggest you put this on your computer and use the spell check feature. I think it will catch many of your errors.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BBW_92

BBW_92 Newcumer

Thank you and yeah I took and wrote it on my computer but my computer is old and most of the errors were done for a reason but as I start to post more stories there will be less errors

• Like Like x 2
  5. freaky vell

freaky vell Newcumer

Good story

• Like Like x 1
  6. ejls

ejls Siren of the Seaway

That's great to hear. The most important thing is to practice, practice, practice. If you have questions, ask just about any one of us.

• Like Like x 1