1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. mikeknight

mikeknight Sex Lover

Studly's passion flowed freely in his virgin body craving to taste every precious treasure on Terry's body. Terry's burning virgin passions flooding her delicious flesh with waves of heat. Neither could refuse the others desires as the flames of passion ravaged their young flesh. Studly began kissing all over Terry's body as she stood proudly welcoming his oral offerings, craving only to give her every treasure to Studly. His mouth roamed down her back to her bottom licking as he kissed savoring each sweet delicacy of her flesh. As his tongue probed her butt crack Terry's creamy juices trickled hot and silky down her smooth legs. Studly's attentive oral stimulation driving Terry's passions to highs she had never thought imaginable. Studly's huge swollen cock throbbed wildly as his young man seed grew heavy in his groin craving release.

Every chance Terry had she wrapped her hands around Studly's beautiful shaft, so engorged now that it took nearly both her hands to gently pump it's length. Terry loved the feeling when she rubbed the cum coated slippery head hard against her burning love tunnel. Terry had become so hot with fiery lust she would let Studly slid a telephone pole inside her if he wanted to with no regrets. She ached to be filled, stretched to her ultimate limits sexually, feeling his hot seed filling her womb until it exploded. Studly's cock had grown so long when she rubbed its length along her slit, she could feel the bulbous head pulsing against her butt crack.

Terry's legs refused to hold her up any longer as the demons of sexual gratification raged within her body. She lay back on his bed lifting her legs with her knees as far apart as she could manage. Holding out her arms beaconing Studly to come between her legs, to fill her with his beautiful shaft. Studly gulped and swallowed nervously moving his bulbous head against her lust swollen opening. With slow constant pressure she felt him slipping into her rippling love tunnel. So thick and long it filled her forcing her legs to spread farther than she thought passable. It hurt as he bridged her hymen, passion overwhelmed the pain as his cock bolted beyond her virginity. The pain subsided as she flooded with his raging heat, his cock growing even larger deep inside her belly filling her beyond imagination.

Her breasts began to bounce as Studly drove in and out deeper and deeper until his balls were slapping rapidly against her ass. Faster and faster he drove into her, with each thrust she brought her bottom up to accept all he had to give her. Violently her body began to shudder as flames of orgasm shot down her spine. Her fingers digging into Studlys ass scratching wildly to become completed. Terry screamed loud enough to shatter the glass in the windows as orgasm after orgasm blasted over her body driving Studly to empty every drop of his seed fully into her fertile womb.

They lay breathless knowing this was only the beginning of their love story.....

2. jan-c

jan-c Sex Lover

Getting steamy around here.....

Wonderful!

3. kaseem

kaseem Newcumer

Nice story