1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. George54

George54 Sex Lover

Lola was sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast when both her mum and dad walked in bidding her a good morning, to which she also bided them back the same. ''Mummy could I invite a friend round tonight for a sleep over?'' Both her parents looked at each other and then back at Lola '' Sure honey do you have in mind sweetie?'' Lola looked at her mother and said ''Julianna, you remember I told you about her last week?'' ''Oh yes I remember now, well if it's okay with her parents then I don't see why not''
    Beth looked at me, with that foreboding indicating there could be trouble later. I asked Lola should we make up the spare room for Julianna. To which Lola said sure that would be nice, looking at her mother as to ask if she had said anything to dad about how she felt about Julianna. '' It's ok darling I think your dad is teasing you, we both talked about what you told me last week and were both okay with it'' Beth looked at me with her what the hell expression ''now darling stop teasing Lola'' Lola finished her breakfast and got ready for school walking past Beth my myself kissing us both on the cheeks and said see you guy's later.
    I walked over to Beth and asked her what are we going to about the sleepover, will we allow them to sleep in the same bed, Beth looked at me and said ''Don't worry darling I will talk to Lola this evening before dinner'' Beth got herself some nibbles from the fridge then made her way to work wishing me a pleasant day.

I arrived home from work about 4.45 to find Beth, Lola and Lola's friend Julianna sitting in the kitchen talking. Lola said ''Hello Daddy this is my friend Julianna'' Hello Julianna it's nice to meet you'' ''Thank you, it's nice to meet you too'' Beth looked at me giving a slight nod to indicate that she has spoken to Lola about the sleeping arrangements. That was a load of my mind I wouldn't have to worry about our little family secret. Dinner went smoothly and we all went to the living room to watch some TV
    Later Lola asked Julianna if she wanted to go up to her room, Julianna said ok and off they went. ''Right what did you say to Lola about where their sleeping tonight'' I asked Beth ''I told Lola that if they both want sleep in her bed then that's okay'' I couldn't believe what Beth was telling me ''Your okay with our daughter possibly making out with her best friend?'' ''Oh come on darling we made out with our own daughter, don't you remember, and you also came in her which you neglected to tell me. I had to get her the morning after pill and now she's on the regular pill because you came inside her'' The shock on her face told me that she had not forgiven me for Cumming in side our daughter, nor should she really That was going to far. ''Okay Beth your right, that was wrong of me not telling you'' Beth interpreted me ''Wrong in not telling me, how about wrong in Cumming inside her in the first place and then the second time!'' '' Yeah but you heard her asking me to cum inside her'' Beth stood up and walk out of the room angry calling me a wanker as she left the room!

Lola and Julianna was listening to music and talking about boy's in school and giggling about the teachers, when Lola asked Julianna if she thought about the brief kiss they both shared during their little dare game. Julianna said it felt weird at the time and thought that Lola was a good kisser, Lola blushed a little then asked ''Would you like to try it again?'' Julianna looked at Lola and asked if she liked it. Lola said she did and she thought about how it would feel doing it again. Julianna said she was embarrassed to say anything about it to Lola. ''So would you like to try it again then Julianna?'' Julianna looked Lola in the eye's and said yes she would like to try again, but it would be wired to do it here in your home and bedroom.
    Lola leaned forward and said this is the perfect place to kiss again, as she put her lips to Julianna's mouth and kissed her gently on her lips. Julianna responded in kind, kissing Lola gently. ''You see that wasn't too bad was it'' asked Lola as she pulled back a little. ''No that was nice, your a very nice kisser Lola'' as her face grew red with embarrassment. Lola kissed her again on her lips, this time she reached out her hand and gently placed it on Julianna's face, cupping the side's of her face as she kissed Julianna some more. Julianna slightly parted her lips and Lola instantly slid her tongue into Julianna's mouth tasting her friends sweet saliva on her tongue.
    ''Your also a very good kisser Julianna'' Lola parted her lips allowing Julianna's tongue to slide in and explore her mouth. They both kissed for a couple of minutes, tasting each others tongues and saliva. Lola pulled away and asked Julianna if she would like to sleep in her bed tonight, Julianna looked nervous then saying yes she would like that very much, and then asked if they could do some more kissing. ''I'm sure we can and we can do more too if you wanted'' said Lola Julianna said that she was not sure what Lola meant and that kissing was fun, but anything else might be wrong!

Beth was still angry with me when we went to bed, I don't think I was going to get any sex tonight. It was 9.30 and the girls had gone to bed. I thought they would be in different rooms, but turned out they were going to sleep in Lola's bed I thought that at least our daughter might be getting some action tonight! Beth got into bed and turned her back against me saying don't expects to get frisky with me tonight ''Oh of that I have no doubt'' turning my back to Beth. We both drifted off to sleep about 10.00
    Lola and Julianna was still up talking and giggling '' we had better get ready for bed'' Lola said, as she started to change into her p-jams, Julianna watched Lola unbutton her school blouse and dropping it to the floor, then placing her P-jam top on. Julianna was staring at Lola's breast as she took her top off revealing her large 34dd breasts wearing a soft white laced bra and replaced it with her P-jam top. Lola asked Julianna if she wanted to borrow a spare P-Jam set. Julianna said that would be nice because she forgot to bring her night cloths over.
    Julianna then removes her blouse revealing her 34b breasts, Lola watched as Julianna slips the P-jam top over her head allowing to fall down. Lola then unzips her skirt letting fall down her smooth soft legs showing off her new silk panties that she bought with her mother a few days ago. Julianna said how much she liked Lola's new panties with the pattern on the front making them look sexy. ''Thank you, I'm glad you like them I got them to show you'' Julianna unzips her skirt letting it fall showing off her red panties with a picture of a white lizard on them. Lola said how much she like the pattern and how sexy they made Julianna look. Julianna blushed, as they both put on the p-jam bottoms at the same time, watching each other. Lola asks Julianna what side of the bed would she like to sleep on, to winch she replies any side would be good for her. Lola walks over to the bed pulling back the covers and climbs in on the left hand slide, pulling the cover back telling Julianna to climb on in, Julianna walks over and sits on the side of the bed as she raises her legs up and moves over close to Lola.

They both lay there looking at each other, then Lola leans over and kisses Julianna on her lips, as Julianna opens her mouth once again allowing Lola's tongue to slide in and explore her mouth. French kissing each other tasting each others mouths. Lola reaches to Julianna face again gently caressing her soft skin as she slides her tongue deeper into Julianna's mouth. As before Julianna returns the love and affection with passionate kisses back to Lola. ''You taste so good'' Lola says as she lowers her hand down to Julianna's shoulders caressing them moving her hand down the front of her body and finding Julianna's breasts, caressing them through her P-jam top. Julianna give out a gently low moan, as Lola carries on caressing her breasts. Her kisses getting harder as she lowers her hand and gently slide it up and under Julianna's top, feeling her soft skin as she reaches her breast, slowing caressing it through Julianna's bra. Sliding her arm round and unclipping Julianna's bra returning once again to her breast as she lift the bra up feeling Julianna's soft nipple and caressing it gently. ''Ohhhhh Lola'' Julianna whispers feeling her nipple stiffen to Lola's touch'
    Lola kisses Julianna's neck as she mover her other hand up and under Julianna's top pushing up the other cup of Julianna's bra, caressing her nipples with both hands, as she raises the P-jam top up and over the shoulders Of Julianna. Julianna moves her back allowing Lola to pull the top up and over her showing of her breasts to Lola as her bra fall to the bed, Lola leans down taking Julianna's breasts in both hands caressing them and kissing them. Sucking on each nipple making them hard with her lips and teeth as she bites and nibbles on Julianna's nipples. Julianna moans as Lola goes to work on her nipples making them hard, Lola sits up removing her own top showing Julianna her breasts as she removes her bra. Julianna's mouth opens with ore at the sight of Lola's big firm breasts, Lola reaches for Julianna's hands placing them firmly on her own breasts, telling Julianna to caress and pinch her nipples. Julianna take Lola's nipple and starts to pinch and caress them. Lola raises to her knees moving closer and pulling Juliann's head to her breast asking her to suck on her nipples.
    Julianna takes Lola's nipples sucking on each one caressing them both. Lola reaches down to find Julianna's hand guiding it to her P-jam bottom placing Julianna's hand between her thighs moving them up and down,then she places Julianna's hand down her bottoms and into her new soft silky panties. Feeling Lola's now wet pussy for the first time Julianna's instinct is to pull them out, buy now taken by the heat of the passion of the situation Julianna start to rub Lola's pussy like she has done many times before with her own pussy, feeling the wetness of Lola's pussy, rubbing and caressing her warm wet lips. Lola stars to moan as Julianna finds her clit and rubs it gently making it grow with each stroke of it's little head. Lola reaches down and slowly slides a hand down Julianna's bottoms finding her panties and working her fingers pulling her panties to one side as Julianna's pussy lips pop out from one side, feeling her fluffed lips Lola starts to rub and caresses Julianna's clit. Both ladies moaning and squirming on each others hand as they both franticly rub and caress each other to boiling point.

We were both waken by some noise coming form our daughters room, we sit up for a short moment hearing what sounds like ecstasy, we both look at each other wondering if we should go see what the girls are up to. ''Well we better check just to make sure there are alright'' says Beth, as she gets out of bed, we both walk out onto the landing and can hear the girls moaning with pleasure. ''We had better leave them to it'' I said ''No'' said Beth as she walks to Lola's door, I follow and we stand by the door listening out our daughter having sex with her friend Julianna, we look at each other and Beth says ''That's my girl, I taught her everything'' I looked at her then said ''Yeah remember you started all this shit when you betrayed her first'' We both stood there for a while listened to our daughter having sex with her friend. We both looked down at the handle of her door and then at each other, Beth indicated we should open the door a little! So I took hold of the handle and slowly gently lower it a little as to open the door, I push the door ever so slowly as the door opens an inch. We stand there listening a little more.

Lola held Julianna as she laid her back down on the bed, mover down kissing her way down Julianna's body tasting every bit of her cent as she reached her Bottom, pulling them down over Julianna's hips kissing her pantie line as she slips off her P-jam bottoms. Julianna raises her hip allowing Lola to pull down both her bottom and her sexy panties. Seeing Julianna's pussy for the first time Lola leans in taking a deep breath as to suck in the air around Julianna's body. sliding her hands up and under Julianna's ass cheeks she barriers her face deep into her friends wet warm pussy tasting her sweet cent and juices lapping in the sweet taste. Julianna started to moan louder now, with deeper breaths and shallow whimpers as Lola eats her pussy out. Lola slowly and gently slide a finger over Julianna's clit before inserting it deep inside her pussy. Julianna's pussy tightens round Lola's finger as Lola laps at her wet lips sucking and licking Julianna's clit bringing her close to orgasm, feeling her body shudder and stiffen as she reached her first major climax, with gushes of cum flowing from her tight wet pussy. Lola opens her mouth taking in every drop of sweet sticky pussy juice.
    Julianna gasps at what has just happened as Lola jumps up pulling down her own bottoms and panties jumping onto Julianna's shoulders straddling her head as she lowers her self down onto Julianna's face. Sliding her tongue out tasting Lola's pussy as Lola rocks gently on Julianna's face, burying her pussy into Julianna's mouth. As Lola continues to rider her friends face she reached down with her right arm finding Julianna's pussy she starts to rub and caress her pussy once more.

By this time Beth and I had pushed the door a little further open, now we can see through the crack of the door exactly what is going on. We both look at each other and lean in kissing each other, feeling our bodies filling up with desire, for the girls and each other.

Lola's hand working her magic on Julianna's pussy while all the time having her own pussy eaten out brings her to breaking point as she rocks harder feeling her body ready to explode, sliding faster she lets out a cry as she orgasm all over Julianna's face covering her with loads of cum, as Julianna opens her mouth as to drink the whole load of cum that Lola has just released. Tasting her friends pussy as her own is be rubbed to hell and back.
    Lola turns her head as if she knew we were standing there, she sees us both and smiles. rocking her body on Julianna as she raves us both over, removing her fingers from her friends wet pussy showing them to us indicating to Beth to suck on her fingers. Beth hesitant at first, but then drawn to Lola, moves closer taking a hold on Lola's hand, Beth places her fingers into her warm wet mouth tasting Julianna's pussy juices on Lola's fingers. Before you could say a word, Lola leaps round on Julianna's face so quick that Julianna could not see us standing there. Now Lola was facing us with her pussy firmly in her friends face, Julianna could do nothing but keep on licking and sucking on Lola's pussy.
    Lola reached out her hand taking a hold on Bath's hand pulling her closer, Beth was now very close and could smell the sweet cent of pussy juices in the air. Lola lowered herself down onto Julianna's pussy and started licking her out once again. Julianna just moaned as Lola lick and sucked on her clit, making it harder and tender to the touch. Lola mover her head up but stayed laying on Julianna, holding Beth's head pulling her closer to Julianna's pussy. Beth knew what she had in plan, and moved in for the kill, sliding her tongue over Julianna's pussy tasting her fresh juices from her tight pussy lapping the sweet nectar for this young sweet pussy. Julianna moaned as she was close to Cumming once again, Beth nibbled and sucked on Julianna's clit and pussy sliding her tongue deep inside her pussy.
    I stood there watching and slowly I started to wank my cock, Lola looked at me beckoning me to come over, I walked over she took my cock in her hands and gently started to stroke it. Beth had stood up and watched Lola pump my cock, Lola pulled me closer by my cock wanking me over Julianna's body and leaning forward taking my cock in her mouth sucking me gently.
    Lola pointed me down to Julianna's pussy, so I got down on my knees placing my head between Julianna's thighs sticking out my tongue and licking her pussy tasting her sweet juices as she burst our into an orgasm, covering my face with her cream as I swallowed her honey.
    Lola's pussy was getting a really good licking and sucking from Julianna, Lola sat up once again sitting on Julianna's pussy. Lola asked Julianna if she was ready for a big surprise ''Baby are you ready for the big surprise I promised you?'' Both me and both looked at each other as Julianna said ''Yes I want your daddy to fuck me hard! With that Beth said ''well you heard the girl, fuck her hard'' With that Lola pulled my cock close and rubbed it up against Julianna's pussy lips, I gave a gentle push and in went my hard cock deep into Julianna's pussy, Her pussy was really tight I could feel her mussels tightening round my cock. Lola started to rub Julianna's clit as I pushed deeper. Julianna let out a soft cry as I made her cum all over my cock, pushing in and out of her tight wet young pussy taking her to another orgasm.

Lola had gotten off of Juliann and was busy kissing Beth and caressing her pussy before going down on her knees to lick her other out. Beth tasted good as Lola licked and sucked on Mummies wet pussy lips tasting her sweet juices. Beth held Lola's head there as she reached an orgasm showering her daughter face with her wet juices.

I was fucking Julianna faster and faster, she whispered in my ear ''I want you to cum inside me'' With that there was no stopping me I pushed deeper still feeling my balls almost going up inside her pussy as I had a big orgasm, shooting my load deep and hard inside her tight pussy, feeling my cock pushing past her cervix as it explodes gush after gush of hot white sticky cum deep inside her filling every inch of her womb flooding her out with wave after wave of cum, so much it started to ooze out the side with my cock still inside her. She kissed me with deep passion as out tongues found each other playing joyfully.

We all laid there on Lola's bed holding and caressing each other in until we fall asleep.

The next morning Lola said that Julianna didn't have to go home till the early afternoon and she asked if we could play again before she has to go!

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    1. Kingfapper102
      Great story

Kingfapper102, May 7, 2023
  2. Lovetolust

Lovetolust Sex Machine

Very hot!

• Like Like x 1
  3. sharkbytenow

sharkbytenow Sex Machine

My oh my

4. veryeasygirl

veryeasygirl Porn Surfer

absolutely loved the twist! I was not expecting that.
    great writing!
    Can't wait for more

5. George54

George54 Sex Lover

Why not add me and send me a pm then we can talk more about what you really want to hear!

6. George54

George54 Sex Lover

bump

7. william13asa

william13asa Sex Lover

fantastic, made me hard.

8. George54

George54 Sex Lover

bump

9. George54

George54 Sex Lover

bump

10. George54

George54 Sex Lover

bump

11. George54

George54 Sex Lover

If you like this story, please leave a comment. Any constructive criticism would be very welcome, also some bad one's would be funny to read!

12. George54

George54 Sex Lover

Lola's story so far Chapter 4

13. George54

George54 Sex Lover

Which is your favourite Chapter so far? This is Chapter 4

14. George54

George54 Sex Lover

Bump

15. Igor-USA

Igor-USA Sex Lover

Thanks for the paragraphs. . . . on to part 5 . . . .Great story. . . .

16. George54

George54 Sex Lover

Thank you so much, I do sometimes forget the paragraphs I did in parts 1 and 2 I think

17. George54

George54 Sex Lover

18. George54

George54 Sex Lover

Bump

19. George54

George54 Sex Lover