1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
piggit
Last Activity:
Mar 25, 2016

piggit

A Fine Wine of a Woman

piggit was last seen:
Mar 25, 2016
    1. BAST
      BAST
      Mornin' dear
    2. iron horse
      iron horse
      Gday Miss Piggit
      Just dropped in to say how the devil are you?
      Must admit I should drop in more often after having a wee look in your album.
      About time a good looking sheila such as yourself updated.LOL
      Cheers
      J
    3. BAST
      BAST
      lol Now that song is stuck in my head.
    4. BAST
      BAST
      Very good. I'm glad to hear that. And yes,,, I have been beating my "drum". ;) And might I add that your pics make very good instruments in my band. ;) Tehehe
    5. BAST
      BAST
      Hi piggit. I hope you had a wonderful day. :)
    6. shehabelkasa
      shehabelkasa
      really didn't enjoy it coz i had some issues 2 do with my car but im startin holiday 2 days later...
      how was urs... how did u enjoyed it
    7. BAST
      BAST
      The weekend was very good. Thanks for asking. All of my shows went well. (I'm a musician) I hope yours went well. :)
    8. BAST
      BAST
      Hi piggit! How's the hottest woman on XNXX doing? (That refers to you.) :)
    9. shehabelkasa
      shehabelkasa
      hey sweety
      how r u doin
    10. irishmale2209
      irishmale2209
      i did indeed, great weekend, but didnt get any sex, hate starting the week like a horn bag, but it happens. did u have a good weekend?
    11. irishmale2209
      irishmale2209
      just stpped by to say a quick hello, still looking great...XX
    12. Aussie_13
      Aussie_13
      hey piggit
      just thought id drop by and say hi
      xo
    13. sdTyler46
      sdTyler46
      damn piggit.... sorry to say but i cant get enough of you..... just so hot and a tease to me.... you gotta get some new pics up
    14. sdTyler46
      sdTyler46
      hey by chance you got any threads your wanting to start?
    15. sdTyler46
      sdTyler46
      thanks for the comments piggit!
    16. sdTyler46
      sdTyler46
      hey piggit! just droppin by to say hi. tryin to get to know some friends!
    17. blupwr
    18. lucious lee
      lucious lee
      hi gorgeous,thanks for helping me on here when i first came on...i told my girl....and she is well after your perfect ass!!!ha.....we both think your stunning!!
    19. mr one
    20. kiranbigd
      kiranbigd
      kiranbigd......for cam fun..yakoo...mssngr
  • About

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

Signature