1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Nympho
Last Activity:
Jul 1, 2024

Nympho

sex kitten, from Canada (East Coast)

Nympho was last seen:
Jul 1, 2024
    1. Marine112
      Marine112
      Ah, canadians.
      They're all over this.
      :]
    2. Marine112
      Marine112
      Your very sexy... how was your turkey day?
    3. mikelr
      mikelr
      Very sexy. Thank you
    4. allisoneh
      allisoneh
    5. onegoodguy
      onegoodguy
      need some help looking for a entry from KingKong saw it earlier now its gone
    6. Hangin'
      Hangin'
      Love your style !
    7. 33blacknshym
      33blacknshym
      will u let me wank for u x
    8. hedonism96
      hedonism96
      RE: DELETING A PIC. Hi there Nympho, not quite sure how to do this but I need to have a pic removed from a thread. The brunette pics are ok but the girl with the curly hair has to be removed. Can do? I would appreciate it if you could. Thanks Hedonism96
      https://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?p=1315141#post1315141
    9. vgandi
      vgandi
    10. c&c
      c&c
      Hello, just wanted to apologize for accidentally sending two pms. Obviously I only meant to send one.
    11. tonto.mackintosh
      tonto.mackintosh
      Good afternoon Nympho.
      Just wondering if there is a way to find out if there are actually Canadian Women on here or is it all guys, lol like myself, who are horny and looking for sex. I am getting tired of posting, having people look at the post and not putting a note down on the thread or responding...hoping for some advice.

Thanks
      Tonto
    12. vigor1354
      vigor1354
      thank you for unfucking me. im really sorry, i just had an idiot moment
    13. bigbird
      bigbird
      Great stuff Nympho - thanks very much - very sexy !
    14. HBK23
      HBK23
      Hey. Did you delete my thread? I was only referring to roleplay. Pedophilia is disgusting.
    15. bigbird
      bigbird
      Good morning Nymphy - have a great day - what's the chances of persuading you to put a couple more piccys up? Anyway - have fun x
    16. Sweetguy&gal
      Sweetguy&gal
      Hello, I have just found out my husband is posting pictures of me here.
      Could you help me in getting them removed and our profile deleted?
    17. baller16
      baller16
      just givin a shout to one of my fellow young'ns, hope all is well in your neck of the woods :)

glad to see you're posting more often by the way, I always respected you and enjoyed your posts, since you are more mature than the majority of people who are older than you around these parts
    18. JgGiiioJI
      JgGiiioJI
      can i have some sex pliiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    19. mr one
      mr one
      long time no see hope your doing well hun
    20. the fox
      the fox
      you rock hun
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.xnxx.com
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Long time inconsistent member.
    Pansexual. Open minded.

Signature

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960