1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
rcarson13
Last Activity:
Dec 25, 2009
Birthday:
May 31, 1934 (Age: 90)
Retired Caseworker

rcarson13

Official Welcome Wagon, Male, 90, from Pennsylvania

In XNXX Heaven
rcarson13 was last seen:
Dec 25, 2009
    1. bar34
    2. x__orion
      x__orion
      Aww, I guess you're not involved in the TRWE then, Richard?
    3. Angel0319
      Angel0319
      Hello friend! It's been a while!
    4. wet&horny
      wet&horny
      xxx
      1. Larry941 likes this.
    5. x__orion
      x__orion
      What does Three Rivers Walk to Emmaus mean to you, by the way?
    6. SEXiiTHiCKCHiCK
      SEXiiTHiCKCHiCK
      Thanks for the birthday wish!
    7. Havok87
      Havok87
      Now let's not get into a "thank you" contest. Since you're my friend now, you know what that means right?
    8. Havok87
      Havok87
      thanks for adding me, buddy.
    9. ejls
    10. krissy'shot
      krissy'shot
      Hi Rico! long time since i got real daytime here, i work 12 hour shift til the weekend starting tomorrow *frown* sooo, thot i'd better get some fun in! see ya out there baby! kisses
    11. AZRIEL
    12. hard_2_play
      hard_2_play
      Thank you, Rico, if i may call you that
    13. Jamie90
      Jamie90
      thank you sweetie....I missed you all too :kiss:
    14. shehabelkasa
      shehabelkasa
      thnx man u r the best ;)
    15. GH481
      GH481
      fuck you and your wheelchair you psycho. he's such a nice guy...tells me to slit my throat. what a douche.
    16. rcarson13
      rcarson13
      When you are 75 and homebound in a wheelchair see what you have to take pride in, you contemptable cocksucker!
      RICO
    17. krissy'shot
      krissy'shot
      why thank you sir...and yes please! ummm, i think 21 should take care of it! :excited:
      out with momma & daddy today, and a whole day and a half off! whoopie! :kiss:
    18. Vanessa Tillotson
      Vanessa Tillotson
      Rico, Do not despair. We will meet, someday, and it will be quality time and be fun for us. You can email me anytime, as a submissive slut, i promise to respond respectyfully, thoguhtfully,a dn even entertain some of our er,..mutual interests? LOL Thank You for Your patience. Hang in there, 'v"
    19. Prowler86
      Prowler86
      sure thing Rico :)
    20. Vanessa Tillotson
      Vanessa Tillotson
      You are sooooo nice. Thank You. im on-line in Yahoo Chat, so hit-me-up, i would love to chat with you, i mean it! "v"
  • About

Birthday:
    May 31, 1934 (Age: 90)
    Retired Caseworker
    Bi Hetero dominant

Horticulture, reading, fishing, masturbation

Signature

Gone ... but not forgotten.