1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
amberj175
Last Activity:
Jan 15, 2011

amberj175

Amateur , Female

amberj175 was last seen:
Jan 15, 2011
    1. Midlands Guy
      Midlands Guy
      Love the pictures!!
    2. LakotaWarrior
      LakotaWarrior
      Amber,

I was VERY impressed with your HOT pics in your thread titled, "First Time Posting, Hope You Like (F)," at the Pic & Movie Post.

Your a such a beatiful girl. Your pics made me hard in an instant. I would love to show you some of the benefits of my 52 years of experience. ;)

I'd also be interested in some inspiration, and unique perspectives from your point of view, that might help me write a future story. :rose:

Your enthusiastic admirer,
      Lakota Warrior
    3. TylerDurden069
      TylerDurden069
      Wow, wanna talk about time properly wasted? I just looked thru all 16 pages of your photo thread. I don't know whether to thank you for the photos or to be sad that I don't know you at all in the real world. <3
    4. alwyshrny2390
      alwyshrny2390
      hi amber, you have some awesome pics...pm me for some of mine
    5. johnny_8inch
      johnny_8inch
      hey sexy how u been?
    6. nebie1979
      nebie1979
      Great pics amber, so sexy
    7. Littlelesbo
      Littlelesbo
      hey how are you hope we can chat
    8. BigNastyCock
      BigNastyCock
      you're sexy :D
    9. blue_b88
      blue_b88
      great body and great tits...i have just become ur fan
    10. T_BAG
      T_BAG
      im board now

wanna cam2cam ??
    11. cocotherider
      cocotherider
      i love your pics sweety
    12. chillin49
      chillin49
      hey i love your pics...just amazing *looks to the sky and declares there is a god* lol
    13. hk4s99
    14. HOTMICA
    15. balller1
      balller1
      where ya from?
    16. xnxxjohn
      xnxxjohn
      hey amber, love for you to cast a vote on my latest thread

forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=93671
    17. hard_2_play
      hard_2_play
      hey there hot stuff, i'm loving your pisture thread and amalways eager to see more of that sexy body of yours
    18. 6pack4uuu
      6pack4uuu
      Hey girl hey....watchya up ta?
    19. gambitsbits
      gambitsbits
      Wow your smoking hot body and pics just make want to tie you down and make you wanting :P
    20. askdon2001
      askdon2001
      Hey Darling !! How are you doing??
  • About

I love men and women and i love to be a sex slave to both