1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
AmberLHaskins
Last Activity:
May 15, 2011

AmberLHaskins

Sex Lover, Female

AmberLHaskins was last seen:
May 15, 2011
    1. andigirl
      andigirl
      hallo i read you had sex with your dad age 9 love to hear about it?????
    2. 1stprize
      1stprize
      Amber, I am having sex with my daughter and need some advise about what to do next. please respond
    3. davii
      davii
      hi baby if you wana chat we must be friend
    4. bigdic88
      bigdic88
      hey sexy check ou tmy black cock and tellme wat u think
    5. oz family guy
      oz family guy
      WE ARE WITH U ON INCEST,MY WIFE ALSO USE TO PLAY WITH UR FAMILY AT A VERY YOUNG AGE
    6. WVboy
      WVboy
      Do you like white cock too though?
    7. jfrosty18
      jfrosty18
      hey wanna chat
    8. thickasslover
      thickasslover
      Please join my social groups:
      "Black cocks worshippers"
      "loves to be forced"
      "White cocks lovers"
    9. laughter328
      laughter328
      We both share the love of black cock.. we both no there's no bigger turn on than that..
    10. ilovebigtits69
      ilovebigtits69
      hmm ur soo luky i want to move on to my mom but i dont know how to start it off many people suggested things but not a sencible idea yet can u recommened anything huni?xx
    11. thickasslover
      thickasslover
      Please join my groups.
    12. rcarson13
      rcarson13
      Dear Amber. If you aren't ageist I hope you will befriend this 74 year old man.I would really love to be friends!
      RICO
    13. laughter328
      laughter328
      Hey Amber.. I see we share a common love! I'd love to chat with you about it, send me a message sometime..
    14. tobias2
      tobias2
      well hello AmberLHaskins. how're you?
    15. luvitallnow
      luvitallnow
      my dad was my first cock too, he made me suck him and he fucked me when I was 14, my sister caught us and dad made me watch him fuck her...since then sis and I have fucked a lot.... I so want to fuck my mom, she is only 40 and has great tits... maybe someday my 8" cock can slide in her hot ass
    16. ilovebigtits69
      ilovebigtits69
      hiya u ok jus lookin sum at commns u do incest?> if u do message me i need a hand sum advise n opnion appericate it
    17. rcarson13
      rcarson13
      What a shame! I understand, but I'm deeply hurt.
    18. rcarson13
      rcarson13
      No room for anolder male caucasian? I REALLY want you for a friend.
    19. dominican
      dominican
      hii passing by 2 show some luv..bye take care
    20. rcarson13
      rcarson13
      Am I left out of consideration because I am Caucasian. I'm not white; only albinos are white. With a good suntan I'm darker than Obama, even thoughm my ancestors are al Northern Eurpeans. My age might be a bigger problem. I am 74. Still, I'd like to be your xnxx friend.
      RICO
  • About

black men