1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
alexk19
Last Activity:
Sep 23, 2024
Birthday:
Aug 29, 1993 (Age: 31)
Professional driver

alexk19

Amateur , 31, from Massachusetts

well its been awhile since I've been on here Oct 12, 2023

alexk19 was last seen:
Sep 23, 2024
    1. alexk19
      alexk19
      well its been awhile since I've been on here
    2. alexk19
      alexk19
      stroking it with my flashlight if anyone wants to watch or send me pics or vids and be the reason i fill it with cum
      1. littlepants and Riotact03 like this.
    3. alexk19
      alexk19
      i have a strong want to cum on strangers face right now
    4. alexk19
      alexk19
      need to meet people from Massachusetts on here to fuck
      1. littlepants and Tdblazier like this.
    5. alexk19
      alexk19
      just bought a new flashlight for when i cant find a hole to fill with cum, anyone want to see?
    6. alexk19
      alexk19
      where's the sluts from Massachusetts at?
    7. alexk19
      alexk19
      waiting for a woman to show up with her 16 year old son, i guess he wants his first cock to be a white one, mouth and ass will be cum filled
    8. alexk19
      alexk19
      bored
      1. littlepants likes this.
    9. alexk19
      alexk19
      oh my god is good. tonight I get to be a set of twins first anal experience
      1. littlepants and Soldier_boy like this.
    10. alexk19
      alexk19
      Another great morning of filling a young girls ass with cum in front of her mother
    11. alexk19
      alexk19
      stopped for lunch and to meet with a woman and her daughter. me and the mom chatted while the girl sucked me then filled her pussy with cum
    12. alexk19
      alexk19
      someone come suck my cock
      1. littlepants likes this.
    13. alexk19
      alexk19
      would like to bust a nutt on a pretty face wearing glasses right about now
      1. Jay420h and Gooone45 like this.
    14. alexk19
      alexk19
      well i guess theres people on here trying to set people up.....watch yourselves people cant trust anyone
      1. StrawberryCupcake likes this.
    15. alexk19
      alexk19
      need to find a play thing for after work
    16. alexk19
      alexk19
      is there anyone in Massachusetts that wants to suck dick?? seems to not be anyone on here from my area
    17. alexk19
      alexk19
      Anyone in southeast mass want to suck some dick or get fucked tonight?
    18. alexk19
      alexk19
      Would love to have my white cock sucked by a black beauty this weekend
    19. alexk19
      alexk19
      Could really use a blowjob right now
      1. Hugotoss likes this.
    20. alexk19
      alexk19
      It's come to my attention that everyone may have thought I was a woman due to my pic being my ex gf. So I changed it
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 29, 1993 (Age: 31)
    Professional driver
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight