1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
piggit
Last Activity:
Mar 25, 2016

piggit

A Fine Wine of a Woman

piggit was last seen:
Mar 25, 2016
    1. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      Thank you, I feel honoured!
    2. Cockateer
      Cockateer
      You are a great woman, dear Piggit. Would you mind if I become your 432nd friend here?
    3. BisexualKinkyGirl
      BisexualKinkyGirl
      Hey Piggit, so I am sorta wondering how the guy from this thread hasn't been blocked... the name of the thread is : Please, does anyone know what's wrong with me? He is saying racist remarks, so I was just wondering how HornyVincent is still around. thanks
    4. lane1990
      lane1990
      hey nice pics

can i get to know u
    5. Funckbuddy
      Funckbuddy
      Its only my pleasure, I believe in giving credit where its due
    6. Funckbuddy
      Funckbuddy
      you are stunning, love the raer picture you have a nice ass
    7. Funckbuddy
      Funckbuddy
      thanks for adding me to you friends list
    8. muha1
      muha1
      thanks for accepting me...you are my first friend here
    9. Ragunzen
      Ragunzen
      Yeh, I had an elongated affair with her, but that was love. But because of that now I can't stand dating girls younger than me. They're immature and so sexually narrow-minded. I mean, come on. For example, I can give them head like a champ all day, and they give me nothing in return. It makes me sad sometimes.
    10. beninabox
      beninabox
      Sorry, I know it can be a very touch subject for a lot of women. It was at the request of my slut, and I tried to do the best I could for her. There were some very intense moments during our play. I don't think play would have been the right word for it.
    11. Ragunzen
      Ragunzen
      You seem like a pro at this, being a moderator and all. I just turned eighteen. I have blue hair that's down to my shoulders, grey blue eyes, and I dress in chains, etc. I have facial piercings and the like. I guess I'm goth. Whatever, anyway. I like older women. It doesn't matter how much older (as long as it's <50), but I've never been able to be the older partner in a relationship. I've had a two year affair with a mid-30 year old woman, and many affairs with her friends, etc. Is this normal? Where can I talk to Ben and *slut* and all those people about it? They seem knowledgeable. I'm also a masterful dom. Brand new here, just looking for tips from a pro. :D
    12. beninabox
      beninabox
      did you find it?
    13. beninabox
      beninabox
      Have a great weekend hot stuff.
    14. pantysissy
      pantysissy
      :rose::rose:as long as you let me wear some of your sexxy panties:rose::rose:
    15. Prowler86
      Prowler86
      why does that kinda scare you :P
    16. bigbird
      bigbird
      Definitely time to get your camera out again !
    17. BisexualKinkyGirl
      BisexualKinkyGirl
      you have 15 toys, damn girl! you must be able to stay busy for days!! are some retired haha
    18. k17uk
      k17uk
      Hi, I can't edit my thread I made, could you please enable that function if possible or just delete the thread for me instead.

Thread; forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?p=2210721&mode=linear#post2210721

Appreciated!
    19. BisexualKinkyGirl
      BisexualKinkyGirl
      How many toys do you have all together?? muah
    20. nikki1979
      nikki1979
      Good morning, here I am asking for help again.
      I just submitted part 16 in the stories section and failed to proof read it, can you put it back to edit mode so I can correct an error?
  • About

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

Signature